• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coerced into Fetish

Coerced into Fetish

Clip name: Coerced into Fetish
Description: Constanceis asleep on the couch when she suddenly is awoken from a strange dream she was having. A mans voice barks at her to get up and to strip out of her dress. In a daze, she does as the voice commands her and pulls her dress up over her head exposing her breasts and pantyhose. The man shoves a purple pvc outfit at her and tells her to put it on.Constanceslips into the purple outfit as a slight smile comes over her face. This seems all too familiar she thinks to herself. She rubs her hands over the pvc material just as a large man wearing black barges into the room with something in his hand.Constanceis roughly grabbed by the man and a collar is placed around her neck. The man in black forcesConstanceinto a zippered leather armbinder and then forcibly gropes her asConstancedelves deeper into her fantasy. A large leather glove covers her mouth and tightly hand gagsConstancewhile continuing to grope her helpless body. A black ballgag is shoved in her mouth to silence her moans of distressed pleasure.Constanceis forcibly hand gagged over the ballgag. The man suddenly disappears and she is left to struggle with her desires alone.
After struggling in a tight pvc armbinder and ballgag, the large masked man returns and sweepsConstanceinto the air. He repositions her on the ground and straps her ankles tightly together. The smell of leather gloves overwhelms Constances senses as the masked man continually hand gags her as he gropes her body. A few leather straps are added to up the difficult of her bondage and is completed with a hogtie straps. The man in black then leaves her on the floor helpless to change her situation.
Genre: BDSM, Constance

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 680 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coerced Orgasm in the Basement

Coerced Orgasm in the Basement

Clip name: Coerced Orgasm in the Basement
Description: Amandais bound in the basement, her arms held up high to the ceiling when David enters to put a blindfold on her. A ring gag is next and her nipples are tweaked a bit before he returns with a hitachi which he begins to use to torture her. David uses his hand to push her ass forward onto the hitachi as she tries to retreat resulting her her eventually squirting all over the basement floor. One more torturous orgasm is inflicted onAmandabefore David leaves her to stew.
Genre: BDSM, Amanda Reigh

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 406 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coerced to Strip & Strictly Leather Double Strap Hogtied

Coerced to Strip & Strictly Leather Double Strap Hogtied

Clip name: Coerced to Strip & Strictly Leather Double Strap Hogtied
Description: Pepper Sterling is standing near the wall when a loud voice tells her to strip out of her clothes. She takes off her skirt and unbuttons her blouse to reveal black lingerie and shiny pantyhose. She then unfastens the ankle straps to her platform heels and slips them off. The man behind the voice rushes into the scene with leather straps and quickly binds her arms tightly together. A large ball is forced into her mouth and an open panel gag head harness is placed over it to nicely secure it. Pepper is left to struggle in the tight leather arm bondage for a while. When the man comes back into the room, he buckles ankle cuffs on her and adds two leather straps to the d-ring of her head harness gag. She is then tightly pulled backwards as the man arches her into an incredibly strict hogtie. Pepper's upper body is pulled completely off the floor. Her head is forced downwards to her back. You can tell it is hard for her to breathe and swallow from the noises that leak from behind her gag.
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 561 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Completely Latex Encased

Completely Latex Encased

Clip name: Completely Latex Encased
Description: Adarais decked out in quite a bit of latex with her catsuit, hood, and gag. Shes quickly gagged with an inflatable insert thats put into her head harness before Mr. Big Boss starts in with the jute rope. Her wrists, elbows and body are quickly tied before he moves down tying her ankles into a hobble.Adarais then lowered to the floor where shes left to struggle while Mr. Big Boss looks on over the desk. Eventually he heads out and leaves her to struggle a bit more. When he returns he adds a matching latex blindfold to her scenario and then after giving her a few parting gropes heads out leaving her latex clad and tightly bound on the floor to await his return.
Genre: BDSM, Adara Jordin

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 18 s
Size: 447 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Crotch Rope Column Tie

Crotch Rope Column Tie

Clip name: Crotch Rope Column Tie
Description: David is leading Pepper into a weird room where there\'s a rope hanging down from the ceiling. She\'s reluctant but goes along with it asking him what he has planned as he starts binding her wrists. Soon her elbows and wrists are joined tightly together before he brings out a red cloth shoving it into her mouth and using microfoam tape to tightly cleave gag her. With her gag in place a few more ropes are added to adorn her body pulling her arms tightly into her body at the waist and joining with a crotch rope before David pulls it tightly towards the ceiling eliciting some cries of discomfort from poor Pepper. Upper body ropes and ankle ropes finally are added bringing Pepper more and more from walking female to bound item. David gropes her a bit before stepping back to admire his handiwork and let her struggle a bit in her bondage. Eventually David comes back and adds some leg ropes building them into her crotch rope and then finally feeling that Pepper is bound and gagged enough. A bit of spanking and breast groping and David leaves Pepper to struggle on her own.

Pantyhose, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Shiny Dress, Lots Of Rope, Standing Bondage, Microfoam, Mouth Packing
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Duration: 16 min 58 s
Size: 523 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cuffed and Gagged Baby Sid at the Mercy of Lydia Black

Cuffed and Gagged Baby Sid at the Mercy of Lydia Black

Clip name: Cuffed and Gagged Baby Sid at the Mercy of Lydia Black
Description: Baby Sid is in quite a bondage predicament, bound and cuffed between two metal poles, in a sheer black bodysuit and stockings as well as a leather corset. Her head and face are in a strappy harness and attached to a rope above, and she also has an inflatable gag in her mouth, under the harness, that can be pumped up with a rubber squeeze ball-which Lydia Black immediately puts to use. Then Lydia smacks Sid's ass with a slapper. But Lydia thinks there's too much padding so she takes off Sid's corset, revealing her titties under the transparent bodysuit. She cuts out a hole over Sid's pussy. Then she resumes smacking Sid from her titties to all over her legs before bringing in the Hitachi to press against Sid's bare snatch. The vibrator quickly drives Sid crazy with moans through her gag. Lydia smacks Sid's butt some more, then inflates the gag some more before leaving her alone to think...
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Spanking, Baby Sid, Lydia Black

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 258 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cuffed, Spread Eagle Tease and Tickle

Cuffed, Spread Eagle Tease and Tickle

Clip name: Cuffed, Spread Eagle Tease and Tickle
Description: Naked Daisy Ducati is spread eagle, chained on her back to the floor by cuffs as Bianca Stone comes in to tease and tickle-torture her! Bianca scratches lightly at Daisy's waist to get the girl laughing wildly as she tries to writhe away. But this is only the beginning, as Bianca brings over the massive Hitachi wand too even as she keeps getting in surprise tickles that make Daisy screech and twist against her inescapable restraints. Bianca reaches over to tease the Daisy soles and toes even as she presses the vibe tight on the Ducati pie. The hum is loud and Daisy starts to get hot until Bianca pulls the toy away to get in some more tickling. But then Bianca decides to sincerely focus on trying to give Daisy a bondage orgasm with the vibe...or does she?? To be tickled or to cum--that is the question! This is an epic tickle fest indeed!!
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, cuff, Tickling, Bianca Stone, Daisy Ducati

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 410 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Customer Service Issues Result In Bondage

Customer Service Issues Result In Bondage

Clip name: Customer Service Issues Result In Bondage
Description: Sahrye has some issues with the customer that she\'s dealing with on the phone. He\'s a bit rude to her and she starts cursing him and telling him that she isn\'t going to be treated this way. The man hangs up on her and calls Mr Big Boss and tells him what she said to him. Naturally Mr Big Boss while understanding where she\'s coming from has to follow policy and bind Sahrye anyways. He grabs some rope and binds her elbows first followed by her wrists. Going back to his desk Mr Big Boss finds some black gagging material and shoves it into her mouth following it with white microfoam tape wrapped around and around her head to seal the packing in. Sahrye is seated on the red rug in front of his desk and her ankles are bound next. She\'s rotated around to a hogtie after a few choice gropes and she\'s definitely still fuming about being bound after being mistreated. Mr Big Boss opens her shirt and then gives her a few more gropes before heading off and leaving her bound and gagged in his office. Sahrye doesn\'t want to be bound for this offense and starts struggling trying to free herself. Unfortunately for her she can\'t get to any of the knots and her attempts only result in frustration rather than freedom.
Rope Bondage, Microfoam Gag, Secretary, High Heels, Skirts, Pantyhose, Bra, Groping, Hogtie, Mouth Packing, Struggling
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Size: 436 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
D.I.D Corporate Gag Report 4 Gagged Phone Talk

D.I.D Corporate Gag Report 4 - Gagged Phone Talk

Clip name: D.I.D Corporate Gag Report 4 - Gagged Phone Talk
Description: Monday mornings always seem like the busiest. Today was no exception. I was sitting at my desk, typing up some reports for the Boss, when the phone started ringing. I answered it, drooling all over myself and tried to have a conversation with the person on the other end. I\'m not sure they could understand me but I think I got my point across. After a bit more typing and drooling, I decided I needed a napkin to mop some of the drool up with.
When I returned to my desk , there was a familiar white package sitting on top of it. I sat on my desk and took the contents out of it. This time it included: black panties ( which i sniffed to see if they were clean), electrician\'s tape, clear packing tape, and white electrical tape. I didn\'t think the panties were going to be enough to properly stuff my mouth, so I improvised a bit. I took the panties I was wearing off. It left me bare under my dress except for my stockings and garter belt.
I sat back down at my desk and took off my ring gag. I took my wet panties and shoved them into one of my cheeks as much as I could. I then took the pair of panties that came in the package and shoved them in my mouth. It was quite a challenge. I didn\'t think both of them were going to fit. I had to let them sit in my mouth for a second, while I was doing that the phone rang. I talked to the client while my mouth was completely stuffed with panties. Once our conversation was over, I took the clear packing tape and wrapped it around my head, making sure to press it flat onto my skin each time. I went back to work and the phone started ringing again. This time it was a girl friend of mine and we gabbed for a bit before I got back to work. I took the electrician\'s tape and wrapped it tightly around my head. My jaws were already aching from the panties stretching my mouth. The double layer just added more strain to that. While I was in the process of putting the tape on, the phone rang yet again. I put the client on hold while I finished the tape wrapping. The client apparently couldn\'t understand a word I said. I was getting a bit frustrated that the phone kept ringing. This was a bit out of the ordinary. I was thinking about passing my calls to another secretary to handle for the rest of the day. After a bit more typing.. I took the last tape, the white electrical tape, and wrapped it tightly around my head. My jaws hurt so bad by this point. And of course the phone rang. I wasn\'t sure that I was going to be able to talk. I tried my best to talk really slow so that the client could understand me. It was Mr. Big Boss on the other end. In the back of my mind I wondered if he planned the other phone calls as well. I moaned a bit from the gag overfilling my mouth, stretching my jaws out, the compression on my head. Finally I got back to work. I then called the type writer company to see if they could send a repair guy to come look at my typewriter. They thought it was a joke and hung up on me. After a bit, I took the gag off, one layer at a time and took both of the panties out. That was a hard gag. Maybe I won\'t improvise next time and I\'ll stick to what they send me. ;)

All gagging done on screen, except the ring gag. We start out with that one in. The gag is 2 pair of panties, one of which I was wearing, and 3 different tapes. After it was all said and done, it was a pretty tough gag. I hope you enjoy
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 697 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
D.I.D Corporate Gag Research 2

D.I.D Corporate Gag Research 2

Clip name: D.I.D Corporate Gag Research 2
Description: I gag myself with a ball gag first then start the clip. The gag for the gag research part of the clip includes: shoving 2 pair of panties in my mouth, placing a ring gag over that, securing both of those very deep in my mouth with micropore tape and then adding multiple layers of electrical tape over that making the gag super super tight. Then after a while of doing office work, I take it all out on film.

Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews in

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 479 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Daisy and Sheena Bondage Blowjob

Daisy and Sheena Bondage Blowjob

Clip name: Daisy and Sheena Bondage Blowjob
Description: Daisy Ducati stands over a rope-bound and ball gagged Sheena Rose and jokingly bemoans the fact that the gag will get in the way of her strap-on receiving the blowjob it craves. So off comes the gag when Sheena promises to be a good girl and deliver what Mistress Daisy will require: to submissively slobber and gag all over Daisy's purple rubber dick! "Make a fucking mess for me!" decrees Daisy, gripping Sheena's jaw and riding her mouth mercilessly until Miss Rose's blue eyes roll back into her head in what looks like a perfect combination of utter ecstasy and delightful degradation. In one shot, we see Daisy's butt from behind as she crams Sheena's mouth, and simultaneously we observe the saliva showering down from Sheena's spit goatee onto a chest tattoo which reads: "I'm Not Afraid." Obviously not!! Sheena's clearly ready for the first Blowjob Olympics in this sight-and-sound symphony of ultra-raunchy bondage oral sex you cannot miss.
Genre: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Daisy Ducati, Sheena Rose

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 321 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Daisy and Sheena Escape Challenge

Daisy and Sheena Escape Challenge

Clip name: Daisy and Sheena Escape Challenge
Description: Chuckling to themselves, Sheena Rose and Daisy Ducati are hog-tied on their tummies for this fun escape challenge, writhing in their bonds and determined to see who can get free first. We love the contrast of Sheena's ivory body and Daisy's tawny frame wiggling on the floor! Suddenly Daisy slips out of all the rope bondage, jokingly crediting it to the Houdini posters she has on her wall at home! ;) And no sooner is Daisy free than she puts a red ball gag in Sheena's lips and begins tickling her under her white lacy lingerie. What a little helpless ball of giggling bondage femininity is Sheena as Daisy plays her like a keyboard, doing everything from the non-stop tickles to tugging her stiff nipples to playfully spanking her to even fiddling with and finger-fucking Sheena's belly button!
Genre: Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage, Daisy Ducati, Sheena Rose

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 397 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dance Instructor Bound

Dance Instructor Bound

Clip name: Dance Instructor Bound
Description: Elizabeth was seated at her desk trying to get some work done when David walked in to talk to her. She is a bit short with him about how busy she is but he\'s not to be deterred from talking to her about the parking space issue he wanted to discuss. He wants to swap parking spaces with her since he says that they each have spaces that are far closer to each other\'s offices than the one they\'re assigned. She gets up and walks around rather annoyed still dressed in her tight outfit and dance tights topped off with some very high heels. Elizabeth grabs some rope out of her desk drawer as she\'s actually had this somewhat planned all along and tells David that she wants him to tie her up and if he does a good job she might just let him have the space. David grabs the rope and starts binding her elbows first before then grabbing another piece and binding her wrists to match. Elizabeth starts realizing at this point that he might have some experience with this after all while she tests her bonds. Grabbing Elizabeth\'s own ballgag he straps it into her mouth after having to shove it in her mouth with the heel of his palm. Seating her up on her desk he binds her ankles next before going back to her desk and putting some of the excess rope away. She\'s moved around on the desk onto her stomach after he puts her laptop away and hogtied tightly. David takes a look at his handiwork and is satisfied relatively, or at least he almost is. Grabbing another piece of rope he adds a hair tie pulling Elizabeth\'s hair back sharply and intensifying her hogtie. With a few gropes and grabs he tells her that he\'s going to grab her car keys and go ahead and make that parking space swap happens while she enjoys her hogtie. She moans at his probing and intrusive touches before moaning at being left on her desk where anyone of her students might find her. Elizabeth struggles and moans waiting and wondering when exactly David will come back and untie her and hoping desperately that it\'s before her next class since her students will definitely come looking for her should she be late.

Disco Skirt, Jumper, Shiny Hose, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Ball Gag, Hogtie, Struggling, Groped
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 482 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 11

Day Dreaming at the Office 11

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 11
Description: August 3, 2017

A game of Marco Polo
Belle Davis aka the trouble maker. She has been in my fantasies before. I was the teacher teaching her a lesson ;) This time I wanted to play a little game with her instead....
Belle and the Boss are standing in one of the offices. Belle is wearing a black latex top and skirt with a red latex waist cincher. Her hair is pulled back in a clip, her lips are painted red and she has on black peep toe high heels. The Boss laces her tightly into a LederMeister leather arm binder. It's a favorite toy of mine. I love the feeling of my arms thrust together in soft leather, the way my hands are immobilized. Once the arm binder is laced into place the Boss places a leather blindfold over Belle's eyes shutting out all the light. The nose cut out prohibits any stray light sneaking in. You are in total darkness, as Belle soon finds out. The Boss puts a ball gag head harness on her next. That is when I walk into the scene....
I'm wearing a purple latex top, black latex waist cincher and black and purple latex panties. Underneath I have on sun tan pantyhose. I rub my hands on Belle's latexed body. I then help the Boss put on her head harness. She doesn't know what is going on, she can only surmise what is happening to her by what she feels and hears. The Boss stands behind me. I can feel the heat off his body. He lashes my arms together behind my back with rope. He then shoves a huge leather plug gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly.
Mr. Big Boss tells Belle to kneel. She doesn't realize I'm standing right in front of her. I make a noise behind my gag to let her know where I am. I then walk around her. I know she can feel my movement but she is disoriented about where I am in relation to her. " Marco" she says behind the head harness. I walk further away and reply " Polo". Her head whips around in an attempt to find me, even though she cannot see. She reaches out for me with the tip of the arm binder, so close but not close enough. While this happens, the Boss ties her ankles tightly together.
I stand in front of Belle, my ass facing her, and place my hands on her breasts. It shocks her. She moves her head around frantically trying to place me. I stall the games I am playing with her while the Boss ties a rope chain on my ankles. He gives me enough room to move around but it's awkward. Belle whines the entire time he is tying me while I drool all over myself. Once he is finished, our game is back on. She is so close to me and she doesn't know it. She reaches for me again with the tip of the arm binder and almost touches me but I back away. On her knees Belle crawls after me, determined to find me. I hobble across the office and call out Marco. She looks around and follows my voice. She tries to come closer but I move again.
Belle squats down looking some what defeated though her face is mostly covered. I hobble over to her and pat her on the head. She nuzzles my thigh and waist. My petting has moved her head harness straps and the Boss doesn't like that. He comes in and fixes it. While he is doing that I look down at my chest and realize it is gleaming from my drool. There is a steady drool stream oozing from the edge of the plug gag. Belle nuzzles my leg again and I move away from her. I walk on the other side of her and bump her with my thigh and move quickly away, well as quickly as the hobble will allow me.
I move in front of her and place my crotch inches from her nose. She comes forward and gets lipstick all over my panty hose. I move around her again and tease her with my actions. I then leaned into her and placed my nose against her. Drool is still constantly flowing from my plug gag. I rub my nose back and forth on hers, giving her a butterfly kiss before I move away again and continue to play my game....
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 15 min 39 s
Size: 680 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 12

Day Dreaming at the Office 12

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 12
Description: I spied a new secretary in the office. She was a red head. I think one of the first red heads to work for the company. I imagined what she would look like almost naked, wearing only a transparent latex bra, stockings, black garter and high heels. Her hair was in pigtails. I was standing beside her wearing a black and gold singlet top, very very short black latex mini skirt and 6 inch peep toe high heels. We rubbed our hands on each others body as Mr. Big Boss tied us up.Nataliewas put into a strappado and had a head harness ball gag shoved in her mouth. The Boss tied my arms up into a strappado as well but he tied one of my ankles off to my wrists. I could feel the leg that was holding up all my weight start to shake after a bit. The muscles in my leg were starting to burn. I pulled my self up in a standing position, my arms and shoulders forced backwards. The tension in my shoulders and arms grew immensely. I allowed myself to bend back into my strappado and drool flowed freely from my leather gag. I looked over atNataliewho was drooling quite a bit from her head harness gag. Her tall body was almost bent in two from her strappado. The Boss came in and modified her so she was in more of a column tie. I struggled with my position, pulling my leg further behind me trying to ease some of the weight off the one leg. I arched my foot out of my shoe, placing all the weight on the ball of my foot and I thought I was going to lose my balance. I could feel the strain in my face and eyes, the one legged strappado tie was very taxing on my body. My shoulders felt strained and my leg was shaking like crazy. I pushed on though and continued to drool all over myself.
Genre: BDSM, Natalie Minx and Elizabeth Andrews in

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 649 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 13 Can you find me,

Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,
Description: I decided to play a little game with Dixie. She\'s fun to work with and I thought she would enjoy this. She is wearing a turquoise latex dress ( her first piece of latex and she loves it!) and I have on a red tube dress with black waist cincher. The Boss starts our bondage by putting leather ankle cuffs with high heel stirrups on me. This will ensure my high heels don\'t come off in my game. He then puts leather straps on my elbows and wrists XXXX my arms together. I do love the feel of leather on my arms! Dixie looks on and then she starts slapping my ass. She really likes the sound it makes when her hand hits the latex. She rubs my ass then spanks my ass over and over again. Dixie is astonished at the size of my ball gag when the Boss literally has to XXXX in my mouth. I start to drool as soon as it\'s in my mouth! I try to tilt my head backwards because I know later I will have a hood on and I didn\'t really want drool all over my face, though I know that is going to end up happening anyway.
It\'s Dixie\'s turn to get bound in leather. The Boss laces her into the leather ledermeister arm binder. Everyone who wears this falls in love with how tight and soft it is all at the same time. It takes a minute or two to get Dixie properly bound in the arm binder so I stand beside her and rub my hips on her. She seems to enjoy it ;) Mr. Big Boss then gags her with a 2 inch ledermeister ball gag to match the arm binder.
The Boss then comes up to me and puts the sweet gwen hood on. It takes him a few tries because it is really really tight. He finally gets it on and slides it down over my mouth. My ball gag is XXXX deeper into my mouth and I can feel the drool dribbling down my chin. Mr. Big Boss then puts a full head hood on Dixie. Her hood only has no holes so she\'s not able to see or speak! Which is kind of the point of the game. The Boss has me kneel on the ground and the straps a leather strap over my thighs to the leather ankle cuffs. It\'s to keep me in place but I find a way around it ;)
I\'m sitting right beside Dixie, kneeling, but she doesn\'t know that. I try to be very quiet and I post up on my knees. It\'s hard to do because the strap over my thighs which is connected to my ankle cuffs keeps XXXX me down. I crawl over to Dixie, the tips of my high heels banging into the floor, and kneel beside her. I then touch her head with mine so she can tell I\'m beside her. She rubs her hooded head against mine until I move slightly away from her. She reaches around with the tip of the arm binder trying to feel for me but I\'m gone. I come closer and nudge her with my nose, trying to get her to follow me. She starts to swivel around on her legs. The Boss kept them untied so she would be able to chase after me, besides it\'s not like she could see. I nudge her one more time on her thigh and she posts up on her knees. She tries to look out of the nose holes but she can\'t see anything.
She crawls closer to me and I get back on my knees and move further away from her. She tells me she can hear me, so I try to be quieter. She gets closer, I move backwards on my knees and past right beside her. Dixie\'s head swivels back and forth trying to find me but it does no good. As I am moving back further, Dixie lifts her head and we bump heads with each other. I make the mistake of asking her if she was ok and now she knows my generally location. She comes for me fast, I post on my knees and start booking it backwards, which is hard to do. Each time she comes closer, I dodge her. Serene Isley, who is doing the camera work, starts making noises with her boots to try and redirect her. Dixie seems so confused now. She crawls closer and I stay kneeling trying not to breath too loud. She hears me though and reaches out for me. I let her nuzzle my head with her hooded head and she is so happy she found me but I won\'t let it last for very long. I walk on my knees to the other side of her. She starts to follow me but I kneel down. She says Marco but I don\'t reply. Dixie comes close again but I fly past her on my knees and kneel behind her. I start giggling at Dixie because she is just sitting there on her knees trying to hear something, anything. Serene is still rubbing her boots together to lead her off course. Dixie says behind her gag that this is such a mind fuck. She gets soo close to me and I pass her again and sit really close to her but she is honed in on Serene\'s boots. I bend down and nudge her in the ass with my head, almost making her fall forward. She comes for me, I pull away. The Boss decides to get involved with the mind fuck and takes a couple of laps around Dixie so she thinks I\'m next to her. Finally I let her find me. She runs into me and I push her with my head sending her down on her ass.
This was such a fun clip to shoot! I wish I had more games to play with models, if you have suggestions email me at !
Genre: BDSM, Dixie Comet and Elizabeth

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Size: 510 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 15 Lip Locked

Day Dreaming at the Office 15 - Lip Locked

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 15 - Lip Locked
Description: August 9, 2017
After having Candle Boxxx as my personal secretary I just couldn't get her out of my thoughts. I wanted to see her in latex and I wanted to get up close and personal with her in a way I hadn't before....
Candle walks into the warehouse wearing a short black latex dress and peep toe pumps. The Boss walked by her and grazed her breasts with his hands as he went for the rope. She rubbed her stocking covered foot up and down her leg as the Boss bound her arms. He then took the opportunity to grope Candle and a smile slid over her luscious lips. Mr. Big Boss then brought over a ball gag with 4 straps. He placed half the ball in Candle's mouth and strapped it on tightly. This is where I entered into my day dream...
I walk up to Candle wearing a red latex short sleeve top, black waist cincher and black pencil skirt that laced up the back. I also had on matching black and red mary jane pumps to match my outfit. The Boss gave me the chance to tease Candle a bit before he tied my hands together. He lashed my ankles tightly together as I pinched and teased Candle's nipples and ran my hands up her latex body. The Boss decided I had, had enough fun so he tied my arms behind and Candle thought it would be fun to reciprocate my actions by pinching at my nipples through my latex. The Boss made my head towards the other half of the ball gag and strapped it on tight. My lips were pushed up tight against Candle's . I tried not to drool but I was having problems. Candle was so close and so hot in front of me. I could feel the heat off of her sexy body as our breasts pressed into each other. I was so entranced by Candle that I didn't even realize that the Boss was hoisting my arms into the air. He did the same to her. It pushed our bodies in weird angles and Candle wanted to play. She moved closer bumping her body close to mine. I could feel her teeth against mine and then I felt her drool begin to run down my lips. We tugged at the ropes, playing with each other. Our lips locked together in a semi drooly kiss.
Genre: BDSM, Candle Boxxx and Elizabeth

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 16 min 20 s
Size: 717 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 21

Day Dreaming at the Office 21

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 21
Description: My Latex Bondagette
My personal secretary, Candle Boxxx, is always finding ways to get into trouble. But, when she called in sick to work, I missed her antics. So, I let my mind wander, to what I would be doing to her right now if she were at the office.
I made her crawl across the floor to where I was sitting. I pointed down to my high black leather pumps and told her that needed to be polished. Candle went straight to work, licking her luscious tongue across the tips of my shoes. She slid her wet tongue around the edge of the toe box of my high heel. I warned her if she got lipstick on either my heel or pantyhose she would be in trouble. She looked up at me and gave me a mischievous smile. Once I got bored with her licking my shoes, I stood up. Candle was being very ornery and I decided it would be best to shut her up.
I slowly stuffed the purple satin panties in her mouth, filling up her cheeks. The stuffing was so large, that Candle\'s pouty lips parted slightly. I began to wrap thing microfoam tape around the mouth stuffing and her lips. I started by wrapping just the middle of the mouth stuffing, XXXX Candle\'s lips to be pried open further. I made sure each wrap was tight. I finished wrapping the middle of her mouth and then covered her lips with the microfoam. The gag looked extremely tight. Candle\'s voluminous lips could be seen through the tightness of the microfoam. With Candle silenced, I moved on to her arm bondage.
I crushed her elbows together and tied her wrists. I then added another rope under her elbows. Candle was squirming and I had told her many times to stand still. She was being stubborn. So, before I tied the third arm rope off, I pulled her arms up - XXXX her to bend over. I had full access to her latex covered ass. I began to spank her bottom. Her attitude changed a little after that. To add to her embarrassment, I pulled her latex top down and exposed her perky breasts. I added one more rope around her waist, that cinched her arms down tight to her body. I moved down to her ankles and tied them together. While I was doing that, Candle was back to squirming. I looked up to see what she was doing and she had pulled her skirt up over her hips. I was staring at her pussy, naked under the pantyhose.
I stood up and grabbed Candle\'s gagged face with my hands. I then gave her a big kiss on her microfoamed lips. I then sat back down in the chair and made her come to me, in her bound state. A little off balanced, she made it. I made her bend over and gave her a few swats on her pantyhosed ass before making her sit in my lap. I ran my hands over her silky legs and then grabbed her tits. I took her chin in my hand and told her though she was a handful, she was my handful.
Genre: BDSM, Candle Boxxx and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Size: 608 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 29 HD

Day Dreaming at the Office 29 HD

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 29 HD
Description: Double Strappados, Double Panel Gags
Earlier in the week, I had to punish Star for making typing errors on her reports. I called her into my office and tied her up tight. I gagged her with a bishop gag and told her some very dirty things. It was Friday and I was still thinking about our encounter together. It was 4:30 pm and I was mentally checked out for the week. So I spent the last 30 minutes of my day, thinking about Star.
I was wearing a black and red striped top with a pencil skirt that was buckled tightly in the back. My knees were XXXX together by the buckles, so it was hard to move. I also had on a pair of black 6 inch peep toe pumps. Star was standing beside me in a very short dress with garters. She had on silk stockings, leaving the tops of her thighs exposed. We rubbed up and down each other\'s latex bodies. The Boss stood behind us and readied our demises.
I was first. The Boss lashed my arms behind my back while Star ran her hands all over my body. We teased and flirted with each other until the Boss was finished. Next to come was a panel gag head harness. Star eagerly helped the Boss keep the gag in place as he buckled it on tight.When she wasn\'t helping him, she was grabbing at my body. To give her a token of my appreciation, I gave her a kiss on the cheek through my gag. Star returned the favor by giving me a kiss through the leather. Mr. Big Boss seized Star\'s arms behind her back. He tied them together as we continued our back and forth flirting game. A kiss here and kiss there, rubbing our hips on each other, getting as close as possible.
After Star\'s arm bondage was complete, the Boss moved to her gag. He gagged her with a matching panel gag head harness. When her gag was tightly in place, we brought our faces together and gave each other a kiss on the lips through the leather. Our ankles were next and then he lifted both of our arms into matching strappados. Star and I teased each other, bringing our bodies close together. The agony of our strappados couldn\'t keep us from trying to reach each other. We twisted and turned our bodies into each other, bringing our gagged faces close enough to touch again.
Genre: BDSM, Star and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 670 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 30 Rachel'sDrea

Day Dreaming at the Office 30 - Rachel'sDrea

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 30 - Rachel'sDrea
Description: Rachel\'s day dream
Rachel had a stack of papers on her desk to file but instead of filing them, she fantasized about being tied up with Elizabeth in tight latex. In Rachel\'s day dream, Elizabeth was wearing a tight metallic blue dress that zipped up the back and hugged her every curve. Rachel was wearing a bright metallic pink halter top and black latex skirt that buckled up the back, hobbling her every move. Mr. Big Boss came into Rachel\'s day dream and started to tie Elizabeth\'s arms behind her back. Rachel ran her unbound hands over Elizabeth\'s shiny body, making sure to focus on her ass. Rachel had wanted to run her hands all over Elizabeth\'s body since their first encounter. Now that the Boss had Elizabeth preoccupied, Rachel could do just that. Rachel yearned to feel Elizabeth\'s hand all over her body. The Boss moved to Rachel proceeded with her arm bondage. Elizabeth thrust her bound arms to the side of her body and let her fingers trail over Rachel\'s curves. Rachel loved the feeling of Elizabeth\'s hands all over her body while the Boss secured her nice and tight with rope.
With both latex clad ladies\' arms tied tightly behind their back, the Boss moved on to the gags. Rachel parted her eager lips and accepted the ball of the bishop gag. Mr. Big Boss intentionally left it unbuckled so he could see the ball XXXX between Rachel\'s lips while he gagged Elizabeth. He picked up a panel head harness gag and Elizabeth opened her mouth. He slipped the ball between her pursed lips and then covered it with the leather panel. Elizabeth savored the feeling of the leather pressing tight up against her lips while the Boss tightened her buckles.
Mr. Big Boss buckled the bishop gag that Rachel was wearing. He tied both of the latex secretaries ankles together. Rachel began a little unsteady. She tried to regain her stability but the really high heels worked against her hobbled knees. The Boss tied a piece of rope around Elizabeth\'s wrists and hoisted her arms up in the air. Elizabeth winced in pain as she pulled on her strappado rope. She tried to twist and turn but her attempts were moot. She wasn\'t going anywhere. Elizabeth thrust her ass and curves out, giving Rachel a show while the Boss tied her arms. The Boss lashed Rachel off to the side of the rack, XXXX her to stay in one place. He went over to Elizabeth and let her arms down. Rachel was happy about this. She wanted to feel Elizabeth\'s delicate hands all over her body again. Elizabeth did as Rachel wanted. She ran her hands over her latex covered breasts. She rubbed her body against Rachel as they flirted with each other. Rachel and Elizabeth continued to flirt and play with each other while tied up in latex. If Rachel had her choice, the day dream would never end!
Genre: BDSM, Rachel Lane and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 16 min 54 s
Size: 517 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!