• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dolly's Personal Trainer

Dolly's Personal Trainer

Clip name: Dolly's Personal Trainer
Description: It's good to be healthy, so when Dolly Leigh hires on new trainer Ingrid Mouth, it looks like Dolly is doing right by herself. But Ingrid is no ordinary trainer and when Dolly starts slacking off, Ingrid knows exactly what type of training Dolly needs!
Finding herself going from sit ups to straitjacket, Dolly is in a quandary! Ingrid tosses Dolly around, stepping on her, paddling her with a crop and doing just about whatever she wants!
We'd hope that Dolly would learn her lesson after just a few minutes of this type of training, but we're not so sure now. Dolly may need a weeks worth or longer of this training and good for us!
Genre: Bondage, Straight Jacket, Dolly Leigh, Ingrid Mouth

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 24 s
Size: 324 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dominatrix Bound, Gagged, and Double Crossed

Dominatrix Bound, Gagged, and Double Crossed

Clip name: Dominatrix Bound, Gagged, and Double Crossed
Description: Crystal had a client who was late for a session and she was none to happy when he showed up late with excuses. She gives him a severe dressing down before he redirects her attention to the couch before grabbing her. Pulling her down to the couch and grabbing her rope he binds her arms quickly behind her back before XXXX her up into a seated position and gagging her. After a few gropes he grabs more rope and gets back to work next binding her high heeled ankles together. David covers her ballgagged mouth with the panel on the bishop gag and after standing Crystal up takes another rope and binds her elbows together. A final body cinch rope and David leaves Crystal for the rest of her session to struggle and await her next client who should find the poor Dominatrix humiliated, bound, and gagged. Crystal can only hope her next client doesn't take advantage of her powerless state.
Genre: BDSM, Crystal Clark

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Size: 781 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Double Crossed in Shiny PVC

Double Crossed in Shiny PVC

Clip name: Double Crossed in Shiny PVC
Description: Bellais shoved into the room by a man in a mask who quickly binds her wrists behind her back. Hes double crossed her and shes starting to regret having ever partnered up to begin with. With her wrists safely tucked out of the way David shoves a ballgag into her mouth buckling it tightly around her head harnessing the ball into her mouth. A rope is then tied up to the ceiling holding her in place while David goes to get another rope and binds Bellas elbows very tightly with it. He then leaves her to struggle and she manages to really put on quite the show frantically working her way around but fortunately for everyone not making any headway. David returns and brings her down from the ceiling tie and putting her on the floor using another rope to bind her ankles and then tie those bound ankles to her body effectively hogtying her. One more rope is added to her head harness pulling her head sharply back and then David leaves her on the ground for a bit to struggle while he heads upstairs.
Genre: BDSM, Bella Ink

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 10 s
Size: 905 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Double Leather Strap Hogtie

Double Leather Strap Hogtie

Clip name: Double Leather Strap Hogtie
Description: AJ is dressed in a tight black PVC catsuit for her experience with the double leather strap hogtie that I recently came up with.Her arms are strapped tightly together and she’s gagged before being lowered to the ottoman and her ankle cuffs applied.Her ankles are then pulled to her head making her knees pull outwards as she moans to try to deal with the discomfort the tie creates.After a bit a blindfold is applied so her hogtie can be pulled tighter and her nipples can be tweaked a bit without her expecting it.
Genre: BDSM, AJ Marion

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 498 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Double Orgasms

Double Orgasms

Clip name: Double Orgasms
Description: Best friends don't know what they've gotten themselves into when they agree to shoot together for the first time! Piper Rage and Rhylie Babei roll into the FetishPros studio ready for fun...then this happens!
First Rhylie is cuffed and strapped to the floor. With ankles, wrists and torso strapped down, she's not going anywhere anytime soon and with her arms stretched out above her head, she's forced to arch her back, pushing her tight little bottom into the air. And that's where we seat Piper Rage, right on top of Rhylie's pussy, with a hitachi strapped in between them!
Piper's ankles are cuffed and strapped to the floor, too, and her wrists, cuffed together, are strapped to the floor, close to the hitachi handle. Watch as these two cuties writhe and grind against each other as each tries to orgasm before the other.
Hot action with two hot, fun ladies...You're welcome!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Piper Rage, Rhylie Babei

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 302 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Double Plug Gagged Secretaries

Double Plug Gagged Secretaries

Clip name: Double Plug Gagged Secretaries
Description: December 5, 2017

Pepper and I were sitting on the desk talking about the newgagwe were going to test out. Pepper was wearing a tight purple hottskirt, sheer black sleeveless top, and black pumps. I had on a sheer top, tight black pencil skirt, wide leather belt and black patent pumps. We looked thegagover and decided which end we wanted. Pepper choose green, so I was left with red. Thegaghad apluglike shape on either side that was connected with a thick wooden bar. I was curious how much this was going to make us drool and how close it would bring us together.Mr. Big Boss walked into the office to prep us for our testing. Of course, we couldn't test thegagwithout being tied up first! So, he tied both of our arms tightly behind our back and then made us kneel, facing each other. I opened my mouth wide to allow the redplugto fit. It took a minute to get accustomed to theplug. After it was buckled on tight, Pepper parted her lips and slipped them around the greenplug. Thatgagbrought us so close together that the tip of our noses touched. I just hoped I didn't drool too much, because if I did, it would get all over Pepper's big natural breasts.The Boss tied our ankles together while Pepper and I played. We used our bound arms to reach each other's side and tickle one another. We laughed around the big plugs that filled our mouths and drool began to flow. We tickled each other some more and moved around in circles, until Mr. Big Boss came back into the office. He held me still and told Pepper to start tickling one side while he got the other! I started to laugh and squeal behind the gag. I can't believe they ganged up on me!In conclusion, thegagdefinitely brought us together and we had a lot of fun with it. It made both of us drool and forced our mouths to be parted the entire time. A+
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 925 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Double The Viewing Pleasure

Double The Viewing Pleasure

Clip name: Double The Viewing Pleasure
Description: AJ and I were hanging out having some bondage fun and I thought i'd show you just how that happens. She's tightly bound and attached to a hook in the ceiling right beside a tv playing a nice clip of her being manhandled for some double viewing pleasure action. AJ's arms are brought up into a chicken wing tie and her legs hobbled together with her thighs tightly tied as well. AJ rotates and makes sure she's on good display for anyone who would want to watch.
Genre: BDSM, AJ Marion

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 620 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Drooling Secretary gets super tight gag and chair tied

Drooling Secretary gets super tight gag and chair tied

Clip name: Drooling Secretary gets super tight gag and chair tied
Description: Bonus Update!
The Boss had given me a task earlier in the day to seal envelopes for him but I had to do it while wearing my ring gag. I really didn\'t think it was going to be that difficult. I started to lick the envelopes, my tongue sliding over the edge of the corners carefully. Drool started to trickle down my lips onto my chin and then to my chest. The envelopes were getting drenched in my drool and I didn\'t think the mail boy wanted to deal with wet mail, so I tried my hardest not to get drool all over the place. I was on my last envelope when the Boss walked into my office asking me if I was done yet. Thankfully I was!
He made me stand up beside my desk. What little modesty I had kicked in and I tried to pull down my skirt some. The tight black mini skirt I was wearing, with my white blouse and 5.25 inch d\'Orsay peep toes, barely covered my ass! Mr. Big Boss cinched my elbows and wrists together as I let drool freely fall from my mouth to the floor. It was coming down like a leaky faucet. I was really hoping he was going to change my gag soon because I was starting to get very wet from all the drool. Once my arms were tightly bound behind me, he made me face him. His hands reached up my skirt and then he pulled it off me, leaving just my silky pantyhose covering up my girly parts.
The Boss then slid a long slender vibrator that had an egg shaped base down my pantyhose. It fit perfectly between my legs. He turned the dial at the top and the vibrations came crashing around my sensitive areas. I no longer cared that I was a drooly mess. Mr. Big Boss had me sit in my office chair which intensified the vibrations. He tied my ankles together crossed. I left the vibrations take control of me while I moaned behind the ring gag. Drool flowed from my lips and down my chin. I moved my head back so that I wouldn\'t get drool in the Boss\'s hair while he cinched my thighs to the chair tightly. The ropes dug deep into my thighs and the sensation only turned me on more. Mr. Big Boss then added another rope around my ribs, pulling me towards the back of the chair and cinching me off tightly to it. I was completely secured to the chair now and I wasn\'t leaving unless it went with me.
Apparently the Boss wasn\'t done with me yet. He slid off one of my d\'Orsay pumps and started to tickle my stocking foot. I kicked, laughed and squirmed. Just to be more evil, he tied my ankles off to the leg of the chair and started to tickle again. I bucked against my tight ropes and laughed behind the gag. Drool flowed from my mouth connecting to my chest. I knew I was going to be soaked ( in many ways ) before I was released from this chair tie.
Finally, the Boss changed my gag! He took off the ring gag and drool went with it. Mr. Big Boss shoved a huge blue stress ball in my mouth and wrapped it so tight with white vetrap. My mouth was still soaked from all the drool from the ring gag so I was sure you could see the outline of my very red lipstick through the first couple of layers of white vetrap. Just the thought of it turned me on more. The Boss wrapped the vetrap several times around my head, pulling it tighter with each turn. He covered from the base of my head, the bottom of my nose all the way down to my chin. I felt like most of my face was encased in white vetrap. The Boss pulled my breasts out of my bra and left me on display while he had lunch. I moaned behind the really tight gag as the vibrations moved through the lower half of my body. The combination of the really tight gag and bondage helped spike my levels of excitement.
The Boss came back from his lunch and pulled my gagged face towards him. He started pinching my nipples and running his hands in between my legs, pushing the vibrator deeper into my sensitive spot. He had that look on his face that only men get when they know they are the reason you are enjoying your self so thoroughly. He tickled me some more, making me laugh so hard behind the tight gag. Finally he left me alone to enjoy my bondage and vibrations.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 17 min 27 s
Size: 653 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Electrical taped in her pantyhose for the Boss' entertainment

Electrical taped in her pantyhose for the Boss' entertainment

Clip name: Electrical taped in her pantyhose for the Boss' entertainment
Description: A couple of the executives were looking for some entertainment after work while they discussed merger details. Mr. Big Boss asked Drea to stay after work and attend to the meeting. The executives wanted something a bit more informal so they met in one of the warehouses. The workers there had a break room table set up in perfect view of a pulley, where Drea would be their entertainment. Drea was wearing a pair of tan pantyhose, a nylon top to match, a black bra and thong and black pumps with ankle straps. There were a lot of details to go over during the meeting, so Mr. Big Boss got started with Ms. Morgan\'s bondage as quickly as possible. He brought out a 3 inch wide roll of black electrical tape and welded her arms into a single tape sleeve. He pinned Drea\'s arms down to her body with a wrap around her waist and elbows. Drea wiggled her tight ass at the executives as she got down on the ground per Mr. Big Boss\' direction. The Boss taped her ankles tightly together, wrapping up to Drea\'s mid calf. And just for good measure, he went ahead and taped her thighs together as well. So far the executives were enjoying the show but Drea\'s giggles were making them lose concentration. The Boss pulled a stocking hood over Drea\'s head and then stuffed the remaining leg of the pantyhose into her mouth. Mr. Big Boss then took the wide electrical tape and wrapped it tightly around her mouth. Drea gave him worried eyes over top of the tight tape gag. The Boss left Drea on the floor and went to join the other executives. While they spoke about the potential merger, Drea wiggled her ass all over the carpet. After a while, Mr. Big Boss decided he wanted to change the entertainment up a bit. He walked in and picked Drea up off the floor. He carefully stood her up in her heels. Once she had her balanced, he sat down in a chair and watched her. Drea jumped around the warehouse, with her ankles taped together. The Boss came back in and put Drea underneath the ring that was hanging from the pulley. He tied the top of her pantyhose stocking hood to the ring and then hoisted it in the air. This through Drea off balance. She spent the rest of the meeting trying to retain what little balance she had by wobbling on her high heels. The executives found it to be very entertaining though.
Genre: BDSM, Drea Morgan

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 372 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ella breaking in her new place

Ella breaking in her new place

Clip name: Ella breaking in her new place
Description: Ella Nova has just moved into her new apt and before she's even settled in, the first thing she does is pull out her Hitachi!
Dressed in panties, bra, stockings and garter, Ella gets down and dirty all by herself!
Wasting no time in breaking in her new bed, Ella pulls at her left breast, squeezing it while she works the Hitachi over her panty clad pussy. Moaning with pleasure, Ella is on her way to a great night and a great new apartment!
Genre: , Ella Nova

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 181 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Endurance Hair Bondage Hogtie

Endurance Hair Bondage Hogtie

Clip name: Endurance Hair Bondage Hogtie
Description: February 3, 2018

Pearlmakes her entrance in six inch heels with her arms already tightly bound behind her at the elbow and wrist. Mr. Big Boss wastes no time packing her mouth and securely gagging her with silver tape by wrapping it repeatedly around her head. Her body is bound next with harnesses holding her arms to her torso at the waist and above and below her breasts. Shes then force to walk back and forth in her heels which is definitely a challenge for her. Eventually shes moved to the ground where her legs are bound at the knees and ankles before shes rolled over and hair tied back to an arch rope tied around her heels. Mr. Big Boss checks on her here and there, but she spends the next ten minutes of the clip in the hair bondage hogtie.Pearlis definitely one of the toughest bondage secretaries that they have at DiD.
Genre: BDSM, Pearl Rose

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.31 GiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Endurance Hogtie Bondage

Endurance Hogtie Bondage

Clip name: Endurance Hogtie Bondage
Description: June 6, 2019

Pepper is in bondage for this entire clip starting out in latex, a hogtie, and a head harness ballgag. Soon after she starts her head gets pulled back into the bondage making her scenario much more difficult to handle. Not done though David re enters a couple more times pulling her till poor Pepper is sharply hogtied.
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Duration: 13 min 18 s
Size: 635 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Entertainment for the Office Executives

Entertainment for the Office Executives

Clip name: Entertainment for the Office Executives
Description: Miss Petite was a fairly new secretary at Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics and was still getting used to how things worked around the office. She first learned about the surveillance cameras that were placed in each office to monitor the secretaries, at their Boss\' whim. It made her uneasy at first to know that she could be watched at anytime. But she became used to the cameras after a few days of working and soon forgot about them until Mr. Big Boss approached her about being the entertainment for an important meeting. The executives wouldn\'t be in the same room as her, because if they were then no work would get accomplished. She would be tied up in another office and there she would provide the bondage entertainment for the visitors.
It was the day of the meeting and Michelle was nervous. She walked into the office. Mr. Big Boss was near the desk waiting on her. He reiterated about the meeting and how she needed to impress them. To get the show started, the Boss told her to stand in the corner and strip out of her tight dress. Michelle did as he said. She was nervous at first but then started to get more into impressing the other executives. She wanted to be in good graces with the Boss and this was the fastest way how. Underneath her tight dress, Michelle was wearing a girdle slip and strapless nude bra. She also had on gold pumps and suntan pantyhose.
The Boss got her bondage started by tying her arms behind her back. Michelle enjoyed the sensation of the arm bondage. She thrust her body at the Boss making sure he knew it too. She squirmed sexily as she waited for what was next. The Boss came up behind her and shoved a blue cloth in her mouth. He then wrapped microfoam tape around her head. Michelle moaned behind the gag as the tightness progressed with each wrap. She worked her body, showing off her curves as Mr. Big Boss tied another rope onto her arms, making them practically lay on each other from elbow to wrists. He lowered her down to the ground where he put her into a hogtie.The Boss slid her strapless bra down her body, putting her breasts on display for all the executives watching in the board room.
Michelle struggled all over the floor, moaning behind her tight gag. She arched into her hogtie and lowered herself back on the floor. Michelle thrust her ass up in the air, giving the men a nice look at her curves. She twist and turn, knowing how to show her assets off. Her moans increased with her struggling. After a while the Boss came back in and removed her bra. He groped her breasts, making sure the others knew that she was his secretary and only their visual entertainment. He left Michelle on the floor topless to return to the meeting. She struggled so much her vintage slip slid up her thighs revealing her control top pantyhose. Her hair was disheveled and there was a run in the leg of her pantyhose. She would struggle to please them until the meeting was over, whenever that would be.
Genre: BDSM, Michelle Petite

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 431 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Escape Challenge Winner Spanks and Tickles Loser

Escape Challenge Winner Spanks and Tickles Loser

Clip name: Escape Challenge Winner Spanks and Tickles Loser
Description: For this bondage escape challenge, blondie Violet October and dimpled redhead Summer Hart are bound and gagged on their bellies on the floor, hogtied with straps and barefoot. But Summer is like a Houdini, and gets out of her hogtie almost immediately! She's laughing as she smacks the still-helpless Violet, who's working at her restraints but getting nowhere even as the buzzing Hitachi wand approaches in Summer's hand. But this busty carrot top is really into driving the "loser" crazy, tickling Violet's feet constantly, spanking her helpless cheeks into vibrant pinkness, and keeping that vibrator trained on her twitching victim's snatch. "Did you make any progress?" asks Summer teasingly, and Violet has to admit she hasn't-much to Summer's amusement. Soon she's peeling down Violet's panties so the Hitachi doesn't have any fabric obstruction as it sends Violet shaking and squirming into bondage orgasm land! And boy does Summer enjoy more of her smacking those pale cheeks of Violet!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Escape Challenge, Summer Hart, Violet October

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 330 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Executive Meeting Entertainment

Executive Meeting Entertainment

Clip name: Executive Meeting Entertainment
Description: Bonus Update!
It\'s Saturday and I get an urgent call from my Boss to come into the office. I notice when I arrive that the parking lot is empty besides a few nice sports cars, which I know belong to high rank executives in the company. I walk into my office and am immediately greeted by Mr. Big Boss. I ask him why I\'m here on a Saturday and he casual tells me that it\'s in my contract to work whenever I am needed.
He directed me to go to the corner and to undress. I unbutton my jacket and suddenly realized I didn\'t put a shirt on. oh well. I then unzipped my brown pencil skirt and put them near the desk. I\'m left standing in a bra, suntan pantyhose and red high heels. I feel very uncomfortable and exposed standing in the corner. The Boss came up to me with a printed scarf and shoved them in my mouth. He then took white electrical tape and cleaved my mouth open. After wards he grabbed some microfoam and wrapped it tightly over the electrical tape. My mouth was starting to hurt already.
As the Boss tied my elbows and wrists so tight together that it made me squeal, he informed me that I wasn\'t actually going to do any work that day. I was going to be entertainment for the executives while they had their meetings. There were cameras all over the offices in the buildings so I knew he was telling the truth.
He made me kneel and he tied my ankles and then my hair off to them. He added a crotch rope as well. I stayed in a kneeling position for a bit before being moved into a hogtie. The Boss couldn\'t keep his hands off my curves. He constantly pulled at the crotch rope and grabbed at my ass and thighs. I struggled against the ropes trying to move as much as I could but the ropes weren\'t slacking at all. The crotch rope kept digging into my sensitive parts as my crossed ankle tie pulled my legs apart and kept my head pulled backwards.
Was I entertaining enough for the Boss and his associates? I hope so. I could barely move from side to side. But I guess you can help them be the judge.
item #0341

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 481 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary

Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary

Clip name: Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary
Description: Lizz enters the room in her very high heeled boots for someelbowtraining. Mr. Big Boss grabs some straps and uses them to aid him in pulling her arms together and getting an armbindered zippered onto her arms. With the armbinder in place a head harness ring gag is added and she's left to train and drool on the office floor. Lizz finds that her shoes might not have been the best choice as the burn sets into the balls of her feet from being made to walk around in such extreme high heels. When Mr. Big Boss comes back he takes that into account and hogties her in front of his fireplace instead. With her hogtie in place and mouth packing and a tape gag muffling her cries she's left to struggle by Mr. Big Boss who heads off to dinner after a few parting gropes.

Duration: 27 min 31 s
Size: 1.22 GiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Extreme High Heel Training and Tight Bondage

Extreme High Heel Training and Tight Bondage

Clip name: Extreme High Heel Training and Tight Bondage
Description: Pepperwalks nervously into the room on very precariously high heels to train in them with Mr Big Boss. He wastes no time in binding her wrists and elbows tightly together increasing her sense of balance and then he completes her upper body bindings with a rather large mouth packing and microfoam tape. With her arms bound and her mouth thoroughly gaggedPepperis marched back and forth and teased and threatened with the notion of being made to stand for long periods. Eventually though he lets her get down on the ground where he binds her ankles and then places her into a very strict hogtie.Pepperis then left to struggle, her curvy form wiggling and moaning on the ground waiting on Mr Big Boss to return and make further use of her.
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Duration: 17 min 14 s
Size: 786 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Fetish Bound in Jute Rope

Fetish Bound in Jute Rope

Clip name: Fetish Bound in Jute Rope
Description: November 5, 2019

Tara Tied in latex and jute. Tara is dressed in a latex corset and mermaid skirt and quickly finds her wrists being bound together with jute rope. Her arms are welded together and then to her body before she's gagged with an inflatable penis gag. After having it properly inflated David leaves her to struggle in her high heels and bondage. After a bit Tara is moved to a chair where she's blindfolded and her ankles are tied together. Tara is a vision in fetish bondage.
Genre: BDSM, Tara Tied

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 580 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Fetish Bound Latina

Fetish Bound Latina

Clip name: Fetish Bound Latina
Description: April 4, 2018
Sahrye walks into the room dressed in a tight black catsuit where shes quickly placed into an armbinder. With the armbinder in place her head harness ballgag is strapped on tightly and shes left to struggle a bit and show off her form in the catsuit, her drool through the ballgag, and just how sexy she is overall. Eventually David returns and binds her legs at the ankles and knees before coming in and teasing her with the threat of potential tickle before moving on to grope at her boobs. Sahrye always one to enjoy a fight starts trying to keep David from doing it and failing fortunately for everyone. Her shoes come off and David finally leaves her to struggle on the floor by herself.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 903 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Fire Drill Bondage Challenge

Fire Drill Bondage Challenge

Clip name: Fire Drill Bondage Challenge
Description: The Boss told Star and me to meet him in one of the side offices, for some training on fire safety. I thought it was going to be another one of those long training sessions that I tend to day dream through. Instead he wanted me and Star to practice escaping from chair ties instead. Corporate wanted to make sure all the secretaries could escape from their bondage in case of emergencies, such as a fire drill. So, the Boss had been going around the office for the past few months, selecting random secretaries to practice in the drill.
He tied my arms behind my back and then shoved a wad of cloth in my mouth. The Boss wrapped silver tape around my head to secure the mouth packing. I tried to argue that we didn\'t need to be gagged but the Boss wasn\'t having any of it. Star watched in the background, studying the placements of my knots. Once my gag and arms were secured, the Boss did the same with Star. Except instead of silver tape, her\'s was micro foam tape.
Mr. Big Boss then told us to sit down in the chairs. He tied both of our ankles together and then tied our ankles back to our wrists, underneath the chair, so it would make getting out much much harder. He also unbuttoned our blouses to reveal our bras. I wasn\'t sure why that was necessary but I guess Mr. Big Boss wanted to make it as realistic as possible.
Star had already begun trying to get my wrists and elbows untied before the Boss had told us to start on the challenge. We were both losing dexterity in our fingers fast and it was hard to find and untie the knots. I even tried to lay down on the chair to reach her ankle ropes ( giving anyone that was looking a perfect upskirt shot) and that pain in the ass rope that connected the wrists to the ankles. We rubbed our hands up and down each others\' arms, hoping the rope would just come off. If we didn\'t get out of this situation soon, then there would be no more us!!!!! Finally Star got my wrists untied and I struggled to get her wrists, with my elbows still bound behind my back. The knot connecting my wrists to my ankles were at my wrists but Star\'s knot was connected at her ankles, and the rope was wound tightly around her wrist ropes, preventing me from untying them. So, I moved to her elbows instead. By this time my fingers had lost most of there dexterity and I was losing hope we could get out. Star got my elbows untied and I went to work trying to free us, just in time for the Boss to show back up and say the challenge was over. I was furiously worked my ass off trying to get us free. But after 7-10 minutes of wrestling with knots, we would have been burnt toast!!! I guess we just need to practice more!
Genre: BDSM, Star and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 673 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!