• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bondage Drool Accuracy Test

Bondage Drool Accuracy Test

Clip name: Bondage Drool Accuracy Test
Description: Elizabeth comes into David\'s office to get him so they can go out to their dinner plans but he\'s still working on some things for the websites. He tells her he can\'t go and keeps working on his stuff while she complains about how long she spent getting ready. David is fine with her not wanting the outfit to go to waste and grabs some rope binding her elbows together behind her back. Moving on her wrists are bound next with a ring gag following that and going into her mouth. Lizz is then seated in a chair in front of his desk and her ankles are bound to each chair leg spreading her legs out. David then takes a cup and places it in front of her in between her legs and tells her that her job is to make sure her drool gets into the cup and only the cup. Finally her arms are bound to the chair back XXXX her to bend over and holding her open gagged mouth over the cup. A bit of tickling here and there with Lizz squealing through the scenario. Lizz tries to get David with some drool and that just causes David to come in and tickle her feet and underarms causing drool to go everywhere. Finally David reveals that he intended to keep their dinner plans and that he was going to leave her bound and drooling to the chair. He tells her that he\'ll bring her back a doggie bag when he returns so not to worry and she struggles realizing that with how slow David eats she\'s in for a long night of being bound, gagged, and drooling in that chair.

Pantyhose, High Heels, Shiny Dress, Chair Tie, Ring Gag, Drool, Tickling, Struggling
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 14 s
Size: 465 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bondage Refresher Course

Bondage Refresher Course

Clip name: Bondage Refresher Course
Description: December 6, 2017

I calledKatieLoveinto my office to help me file a huge stack of papers. She sat down in the chair and started to sort through the folder. It was long after she got started that I asked her if she wanted to be tied up instead. The rumor in the office was thatKatie's Boss didn't tie her up enough and I felt bad for her. I pulled out a pair of panties that were in my top drawer and stuffed them in her mouth. I then wrapped clear packing tape around her head, securing the panties. Next I tied her wrists tightly together.I really liked the wayKatie's gag looked but I wanted to add something to it. So, I picked up some silver tape and applied it over the clear packing tape. Then I tied her elbows together as tight as I could before moving to her ankles. Once she was tied and sitting in the chair I added black electrical tape to her gag. I focused it right on the lips pushing the panties deeper in her mouth and making her gag tougher. Once her gag was to my liking I picked up a rope and cinched her upper body to the chair.It wasn't long after my tie withKatiewas complete that my Boss came through the door. I started to laugh because I knew I was going to get punished for tyingKatieup without his permission. I explained my reasoning but of course it didn't matter. He cinched my elbows and wrists together very tightly and then shoved a pair of white silk panties into my mouth. He then blue vetrap, cleaved me with it and then wrapped it around my head. The gag was so tight I could feel my teeth digging in my upper lip. The Boss then made me lay down in front ofKatieand he put me into a tight hogtie. He left us there while he had a chat withKatie's Boss and we wiggled in squirmed in our ties.
Genre: BDSM, Katie Love and Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 18 min 11 s
Size: 809 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bondage Strapon Blowjob

Bondage Strapon Blowjob

Clip name: Bondage Strapon Blowjob
Description: Casey Calvert is tied up with rope and made to suck on Juliette's strap-on dildo. Casey gags, spits, and whimpers, but she can't escape this humiliation. Her mascara runs as tears gather in her eyes, and her lipstick smears as she's made to suck dick at Juliette's command.
Genre: Bondage, Casey Calvert, Juliette March

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 246 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Boots, Jeans, & Bondage

Boots, Jeans, & Bondage

Clip name: Boots, Jeans, & Bondage
Description: I was sitting in my office with my legs propped up on the desk. It was Friday so the dress code was casual. I had on a red sweater that sits off the shoulders, black leather belt, tight jeans, and 6 inch black knee high boots. I was working on a memo when Mr. Big Boss entered my office for Casual Friday Inspection. He was going around to the offices of his favorite secretaries and making sure they were still wearing acceptable clothing, i.e. no flip flops or shorts. He liked what he saw so he decided he wanted to tie me up.
He asked me to stand up and I obliged him. He tied my arms behind my back and then made me sit on the desk. I swung my booted feet to and fro as I waited for him to get the rope ready for my ankles. As he was tying my ankles together, I noticed a really large pair of printed panties laying on my desk. I asked him about them and he casually replied those were for my mouth. I swallowed hard, I didnt think those huge panties were going to fit! But we were soon going to find out.
He picked up the panties and put them in front of my face. My entire head disappeared. He shoved them in my mouth, packing my cheeks full of panties. It was quite a struggle to get them all in there but they fit. My cheeks were bulging at the sides. Next, Mr. Big Boss picked up some clear packing tape to wrap over top of the huge panties. But, there was a tiny problem. The tape hadnt been ear marked so it was hard for him to find the end of the tape. I knew I was going to get blamed for that even though he brought the tape with him from the gag supply closet. Just one more thing I needed to put on my todo list. He found the end and started to wrap the tape around my head as tight as he could get it. My cheeks were puffing up over top of the tape.
Once the gag was nice and tight; Mr. Big Boss told me to scoot down on the desk. I did as he said and rolled over on my stomach. He added another rope to put me into a tight hogtie. As far as my punishment goes, for not having the tape ear marked, he added yet another rope. He tied my hair off to my boots, cinching my soles together. I really like it when he does that! Mr. Big Boss left me in the office to go and inspect the other secretaries. I wiggled, squirmed, arched, and pulled on my ropes while he was gone. I talked behind the huge panty gag about how I would like Mr. Big Boss to come back and keep me entertained ;)
He came back into the office but not to entertain me. He had a roll of red electrical tape in his hand and he wrapped it around the clear packing tape, just at the lips. You could still see my upper lip through the tape and I thought that was kind of sexy. He pulled my upper body off the desk by my hair bondage. He then picked me up off the desk by my crotch. I giggled behind the gag. As soon as he was there, he was gone again. I was left on the desk to endure my tight hair tie hog tie and double layered gag. I tested my ropes some more and tried to see how much of my upper body I could actually pull of the desk in my hogtie. I wiggled some more on the desk falling up against the wall. I tried to get back on the desk and when I did, I made a loud squeal noise behind the gag. I wasnt sure where the edge of the desk was and I was afraid of falling off!!!!!!

sweater, jeans, boots, bondage, hair tie, hogtie, double layer gag, huge panty stuffing, gag talking, being picked up in hogtie, squirming, wiggling, arching while in bondage

Duration: 18 min 2 s
Size: 554 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Boss's Bondage Time HD

Boss's Bondage Time HD

Clip name: Boss's Bondage Time HD
Description: Sahrye is seated on Mr Big Boss's desk which is covered with rope and gag material. With her getting to her feet and showing off her curves he wastes no time binding her wrists and elbows together. A body cinch follows before he adds yet even more rope above and below her breasts pulling her shoulders together. Finally her mouth is packed and wrapped with microfoam tape before Sahrye is seated in the chair and her ankles bound. A moaning Sahrye has a bit of interaction through her gag with Mr Big Boss but mostly the sounds are just muffled. Ropes on her ankles, above, and below her knees finish out her bondage and she's left to struggle and put on a show. Sahrye is one of the best in the company for this and she puts on a wonderful struggle show for the closed circuit network in the building.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Duration: 17 min 10 s
Size: 947 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bound and Flogged

Bound and Flogged

Clip name: Bound and Flogged
Description: Amanda's hands are bound in front of her with her ankles tied together. She's bent over an ottoman and David starts gathering his impliments to deliver a proper flogging to her. He moves in and out of impliments finally getting to the strap which leaves heavy red markings on Amanda's tender flesh and creates wonderful reactions on her part.
Genre: BDSM, Amanda Reigh

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 813 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bound at the Boss's Whim

Bound at the Boss's Whim

Clip name: Bound at the Boss's Whim
Description: Mr Big Boss was seated at his desk when Gianna Love came in to deliver some paperwork. Not one to miss an opportunity to bind and gag a pretty lady Mr Big Boss grabs some rope and gets to work to the mutual agreement of Gianna. Starting with her wrists he binds them tightly behind her back and then moves on up her arms to bind her elbows equally tight behind her back as well. The gag comes next and Mr Big Boss takes two cloths and stuffs each cheek with a cloth before taking a roll of microfoam tape and wrapping it tightly around her head sealing the huge mouth packing in. A bit of celebratory groping comes next with Mr Big Boss spinning Gianna around and groping her and spanking her a bit. Gianna is then placed on the desk and Mr Big Boss binds her ankles together. Another rope finds her arches and her feet are then securely bound together. He gets up and moves around the desk laying Gianna down on and then telling her don\'t go anywhere before leaving her to struggle precariously on the desktop. Returning with more rope Mr Big Boss binds Gianna\'s hair and then pulls it back to her arch ropes putting her in quite the stringent hogtie. He rolls her around a bit and gropes at her breasts while she moans delicately behind the gag. Eventually he gets around to unbuttoning her blouse and exposing her bra before heading off again to make sure things are taken care of before the real fun can begin. Gianna struggles sensually and makes mewing noises into her gag thoroughly enjoying her bonds. She is definitely in for a long wait for Mr Big Boss to return but doesn\'t seem to mind much just so long as she\'s tightly bound and gagged.
High Heels, Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Microfoam Gag, Groping. Struggling, Hair Bondage, Hogtie
Genre: BDSM, Gianna Love

Duration: 14 min 42 s
Size: 462 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bound For The Head Secretaries Pleasure

Bound For The Head Secretaries Pleasure

Clip name: Bound For The Head Secretaries Pleasure
Description: Madison walks into Mr Big Boss\'s office to find Elizabeth waiting on her instead. She looks Madison over and straightens her outfit before grabbing some rope and binding her with it. She binds her wrists first, before moving down to her ankles and binding her thighs tightly. Standing up Elizabeth grabs some purple mouth packing and stuffs two pieces in her mouth, one for each cheek before winding microfoam tightly around her head sealing her gag tightly in. She has Madison move and rub her ass suggestively a bit for her before binding her elbows tightly behind her back. XXXX her to kneel Elizabeth asks Madison to do some struggling for her and the cameras while she heads off to deal with a few things. Returning, she adds more tape to her gag before going back to the chair and telling her to continue struggling. Adding one more rope hogtying her, Elizabeth leaves her a final time to struggle for the cameras and taking her tits out of her top as a parting grope. Madisonstruggles and moans through the gag before finally realizing that she\'s going to be bound till someone comes and releases her.
Genre: BDSM, Madison Price, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Size: 504 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bound Hopping By Request

Bound Hopping By Request

Clip name: Bound Hopping By Request
Description: May 8, 2018
Pepper is barefoot and dressed in a white tank top and panties. She asks the camera if it wants her to put the panties she has in her hands in her mouth and she complies with the request. She then talks a bit through the panties before getting white microfoam tape and winding it around her head sealing the mouth packing into her mouth. She gag talks over and over rubbing the smooth tape around her head and emoting to the camera before shes finally bound. (off screen) When the camera is back on Pepper and shes bound she stands up and begins to hop around the room gag talking and her breasts bouncing up and down with her momentum around the room. Eventually after a few minutes of boundhoppingher breasts come free from the shirt shes wearing and the show gets a bit more interesting. Finally Pepper hops towards the exit turning around to plead for release through the gag one last time.
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 484 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bound into Fetish

Bound into Fetish

Clip name: Bound into Fetish
Description: Cobieis sitting on her couch half watching TV and half drifting in and out of sleepiness when she hears a sudden sharp voice from David ordering her to stand up and strip out of her clothing. When shes done with the change he moves in and gropes her a bit rubbing his hands over her body while hand gagging her.Cobieis then armbindered and a head harness panel gag is added to her fetish predicament. After a bit shes seated and her ankles are strapped together. Shes then left to struggle and moan into the ballgag as she starts to get increasingly turned on by her situation. Writhing in the tight PVC and bondage she puts on a rather steamy show.
Item # 582
Genre: BDSM, Cobie

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 718 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bound Orgasms and Electric Play

Bound Orgasms and Electric Play

Clip name: Bound Orgasms and Electric Play
Description: As Daisy Ducati enters the room, she explains to Charlotte Sartre exactly what the deal is: Completely exposed and available for my use. - is there anything sexier than an ebony Mistress who knows that she's in control? Her Gothic sub looks delicious with her heavily tattooed body, black hair and pierced nipples fully on display: lezdom is always better when you've got a slave that looks as good as this. Soon enough, Charlotte is blindfolded and ballgagged so that she can truly feel helpless as an electric shocker wielded by her Dominatrix is utilized. Stick around for the ending on this one: the punishment is exquisite to witness.
Genre: Ball Gagged, Blindfold, Bondage, Charlotte Sartre, Daisy Ducati

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 458 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bound, Gagged, Drooling and Hairtied

Bound, Gagged, Drooling and Hairtied

Clip name: Bound, Gagged, Drooling and Hairtied
Description: Pepper walks into Mr Big Boss's office and asks what he needs despite knowing full well its probably bondage related. He confirms her suspicions and quickly grabs some rope binding first her wrists before moving up and welding her elbows together. A red head harness ballgag comes next and frames Peppersgaggedface nicely as she is increasinglybound. Shes moved to the fireplace next where shes seated and her ankles and kneesboundbefore he leaves Pepper to struggle and moan on the office hearth. Eventually he returns and hair binds her back to her elbows making her angle a lot more harsh and after struggling like that for a while is moved to the floor where shes hogtied and left to drool and struggle on the floor.
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterlng

Duration: 16 min 15 s
Size: 741 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bumrushed, Bound, and Gagged

Bumrushed, Bound, and Gagged

Clip name: Bumrushed, Bound, and Gagged
Description: Arielle is sitting on her couch enjoying a quiet weekend at home when suddenly David runs in and dives onto her and the couch. Arielle is naturally taken by surprise but there’s not much she can do with his superior weight and strength. He even taunts her a little bit while she’s struggling underneath him. With her arms and ankles secure the man sits her up and shoves a cloth into her mouth sealing it in with microfoam tape wound tightly around her head. She’s bound at the elbows and her body pulled into a hogtie before to her horror the man stays with her and taunts her while lying on the floor beside her. To add further humiliation he pulls her breasts out of her top and taunts her about taking her stuff as he heads out to search her house. The burglar returns one more time to taunt her and after releasing her hogtie pull her pants down to her horror, but it’s just for humiliation factor as he heads out leaving her on the floor bound, gagged, and exposed for whomever might find her.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 680 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Business meeting gone wrong leaves Elizabeth in a super t

Business meeting gone wrong leaves Elizabeth in a super t

Clip name: Business meeting gone wrong leaves Elizabeth in a super t
Description: TBT Bonus Update!

The Boss pulled me into my office grumbling in an angry tone about the incompetence of people. Apparently his business meeting with the potential new client did go well. He offered them everything D.I.D had to offer but they still decided to go else where with their business. I\'m not sure they knew what they were missing out on. The Boss was frustrated and decided to use me to alleviate some of it. My arms were tied quickly behind my back. The tight rope cinching in my elbows and wrists over top of my silk blouse. He tied a body cinch that added another rope over my arms. The body cinch was so tight I could feel it pressing into my ribs.
He made me sit on the desk and picked up a very big pair of lavender panties. He then shoved them deep into my mouth. He grumbled some more about how they didn\'t know what they were missing out on as he wrapped silver tape around my head, pushing the panties in deeper. The Boss then commanded me to scoot to the end of the desk and to lay down on my stomach. I was a bit scared of falling off the desk when I flipped over.
Mr. Big Boss tied my ankles really tight. The ropes were digging into my ankles. He then XXXX me to raise my midsection of the desk. I was balancing on just my knees, breasts and chin. It was a hard position to hold, especially with the desk being so hard! He cinched my legs down to my thighs. My hands were firmly nestled underneath my black pumps. I couldn\'t lift my legs even if I tried. I felt like a tight package. But he wasn\'t done yet. He added another rope to the arches of my high heels. The rope was so tight! I couldn\'t move anything, not even to wiggle my feet back and forth. He moved to my hair next. He added a rope that went from my long ponytail to loop in between my high heels and off to my wrists. My head was XXXX back, XXXX my lips to push up against the silver tape. I could feel my teeth pressing into my lips and knew I would later have indentations. I tried to struggle in my bounds but the best I could do was wiggle a little back and forth. Everything was cinched down so tight. I couldn\'t even lift my hands out from underneath my high heels! I moaned and groaned behind the really tight gag. I hope that the Boss worked some of his frustrations out. I knew I wasn\'t going to be able to move for a long time!

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 16 min 36 s
Size: 512 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Call Girl Ambush

Call Girl Ambush

Clip name: Call Girl Ambush
Description: David has decided to treat himself to a “lady of the evening”AJ the girl who responded struts into the room with thigh high red boots on feeling a bit sassy she finds David with rope and asks him what it’s for. He grabs her and she starts using the rope on her showing her just what he has in mind. AJ starts yelling at him to stop but David just takes it as her staying in character, or maybe he just doesn’t care. AJ soon finds herself bound, gagged a bit as David pries her breasts free from her top and pinches them a bit. She soon finds her elbows bound and she’s placed in a hogtie with further humiliation as David uses her for a footstool. AJ struggles hard for you in this clip. Clearing her hogtie and hopping towards the door as the clip fades.
Genre: BDSM, AJ Marion

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 587 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Can't Help Herself Around the Heels Latex Perils Part 2

Can't Help Herself Around the Heels Latex Perils Part 2

Clip name: Can't Help Herself Around the Heels Latex Perils Part 2
Description: Madalynn Raye finds herself unbound and on the couch in another room with some fetish wear and leather conditioner. She can't help but admire the goodies and imagine just how they'd look on her. She moves from hood, to gloves, to armbinder before focusing a bit on a pink blindfold which she just can't help but try on before deciding it's not for her. A few more items pass and some leather cuffs grab her focus and she tries them on. She grabs an armbinder and a head harness ballgag that matches before finishing polishing the fine leather on the armbinder. With the armbinder polished she tries on a black ballgag which she straps tightly around her head and she almost immediately starts drooling. She finds some leather cuffs and after putting them on she's caught in the act again and finds herself suddenly in a leather cuffed hogtie. Her boss intends to leave her here for quite a while drooling and rolling around on the floor.
Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye

Duration: 14 min 45 s
Size: 708 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Captured Burglar

Captured Burglar

Clip name: Captured Burglar
Description: 08.14.2018
Elizabeth catches Sahrye snooping in her office in a tight latex leotard, pantyhose and ballet flats. She of course has to punish her and after grabbing her and forcing her to put a large white ballgag into her own mouth ties her in a tight frogtie on the ground. Sahrye struggles and moans a bit in this position before finally almost escaping the room. Sadly for her though Elizabeth catches her and after telling her she's going to be tied up much more tightly this time binds her to a chair with a head harness panel gag. Lizz reenters one more time and after talking to a mysterious person on the other end of the phone about selling her, leaves her to await her eventual fate.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Size: 650 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Captured Spy Transferred to the Basement

Captured Spy Transferred to the Basement

Clip name: Captured Spy Transferred to the Basement
Description: December 3, 2019

Gianna was searching for something on the bookshelf of an office when she suddenly is surprised by David who comes up behind her and zip ties her wrists together. He quickly shoves a black cloth into her mouth and wraps her head with silver tape sealing the packing and her cries in. Giving her a few gropes he navigates her out of the office and down a set of stairs. Pushing her through a door he walks her across a concrete floor and into another room where he takes her across the floor to a chair and mattress laying on a dingy floor. David shoves her up against the pole where he grabs some rope and cuts her zip tie off pulling her arms behind her and binding her wrists. Her elbows are next and then followed by her ankles. David wraps rope around her body binding her tightly to the pole as she continues to whimper through her gag. He goes down to her ankles and starts binding her legs off to the pole. Gianna makes the mistake of lifting one of her feet and he stirrup binds it to where she can't quite get her left foot to the floor. Gianna struggles and her skirt rides up showing off her pantyhose covered panties. She moans and whines through her gag as David returns and gropes her and teases her about letting her go when he has no intention to. He leaves her to struggle again and her legs start to really tire from having to keep one held in the air which causes her to try to call out from behind her gag. She struggles for a while without knowing if anyone is going to come relieve her any time in the near future.
Genre: BDSM, Gianna Love

Duration: 16 min 14 s
Size: 603 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Carissa Begs For Bondage

Carissa Begs For Bondage

Clip name: Carissa Begs For Bondage
Description: Carissa and Mr Big Boss are doing some work with her dictating the last few figures of a very long job to him. She gets to the end and starts having a bit of fun rubbing her legs and feet on Mr Big Bosss legs playing with him a bit and finally begging him to tie her up. He of course obliges her and starts with her lovely legs and new heels. Standing her up he binds first her elbows and then her wrists before shes reseated, her mouth packed, and then sealed with microfoam tape. An upper body rope and a waist cinch rope comes next and after a bit of disheveling he finishes her bondage off with a knee rope. Noticing something isnt quite right though he takes her breasts out of her bra and puts them on dispally before heading out to get a bottle of water to cool down a bit. When he returns he quenches his thirst a bit both with the water and a few gropes before telling Carissa that shes actually to be the janitorial crews reward for doing a really good job this quarter and leaves her to struggle and await her eventual use.

Pantyhose, Secretary, High Heels, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Rope Bondage, Gag Talk
Genre: BDSM, Carissa Montgomery

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 15 min 21 s
Size: 595 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Casey Calvert naked, spread and made to cum

Casey Calvert naked, spread and made to cum

Clip name: Casey Calvert naked, spread and made to cum
Description: With her arms chained high above her, barefoot naked beauty Casey Calvert is at the mercy of fully dressed Juliette March, who comes at her with a big Hitachi wand. Taking hold with her fingers of the plush smooth meat of Casey's shaved pussy, she begins applying the vibrating pressure as Casey groans helplessly. She sucks and licks Casey's pretty nipples and caresses her helplessly restrained body. You can almost inhale the sweat in Casey's exposed armpits as she writhes under Juliette's teasing care! As Juliette tells her in an intimate closeup, Your pretty suffering eyes make me so wet! Well, the sounds of Casey gasping and crying out with one orgasm after another will get YOU staining your shorts pronto, too, as you watch this hot brunette beauty at the mercy of another girl!
Genre: Bondage, Chained, Casey Calvert, Juliette March

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 452 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!