• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 31

Day Dreaming at the Office 31

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 31
Description: Two Brunettes Struggling in Strappados

Sexy petite secretary Michelle found herself the victim of one of my day dreams. She wore a short black transparent dress with black waist cincher and red high heels. I had on a tight black latex pencil skirt, a black top with gold embellishment and black pumps. I rubbed my hands on Michelle\'s body while Mr. Big Boss tied her arms behind her back. He made mine a matching pair. Michelle and I squirmed in our arm bondage, flirting with each other, while Mr. Big Boss readied our gags.
He stuffed a big blue scarf in my mouth and then wrapped microfoam tape tightly around my head. Michelle looked on with big eyes. Before she knew it, it was her turn. The Boss shoved cloth in her mouth and then wound the microfoam tightly around her mouth as well. We wiggled in our tight latex, testing the tightness of our bondage. Both of us began to worry when the Boss lowered the ring from the ceiling of the warehouse. So far we only had our arms bound and our mouths stuffed full and taped tight. He pulled Michelle towards the ring and hoisted her arms up into a strappado, attaching them to the ring. I was next. Mr. Big Boss attached a rope to my wrists and then the ring,pulling them up to almost a 90 degree angle. I immediately felt the tension start to roll through my shoulders and back from the XXXX bent over position.
I whimpered slightly behind the gag as Mr. Big Boss tied our ankles together. Michelle was first, so I rubbed my silky pantyhose legs on one another. The Boss liked the view so he decided to get a couple of grabs in as well. Once he was done with Michelle\'s ankle ropes, he tied my ankles together. We both fought for balance and room on the ring. The Boss came up behind us and started to grope us with his large hands. He then exited the daydream. Michelle and I struggled in our strappados, trying to keep our balance in our high heels. We rubbed our bodies on one another, hoping not to make the other one fall. Sharing the ring was proving hard enough. We mmpphhffed our frustrations into the gag hoping from some reprieve soon!
Genre: BDSM, Michelle Petite, Elizabeth Andrews

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 44 s
Size: 783 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 6

Day Dreaming at the Office 6

Clip name: Day Dreaming at the Office 6
Description: - Bonus update

Teacher/ School Girl EditionBellewas a new secretary in the office and often she needed to be put in her place. I had a couple of run ins with her already and she hadn't been working at the office over a month yet. I had finished with my work and started to let it take it's own course ....I madeBellestay after school to retake a quiz. She was quite the problem student and I was hoping that she would pass this time. She sat at her desk with her hair in pigtails wearing a tight black and blue latex student uniform with matching tie. I graded her quiz and she once again failed. I was very disappointed in her. I told her there was a chance to redeem herself, she had to let me tie her up and we would go over the answers to the quiz. Maybe the positive reinforcement would help her! I didn't know what else to try. I put a ball gag head harness on her and tied her wrists and elbows tightly together. I then instructed her to sit down so I could tie her ankles and thighs together. She was very snarky during the process so I told her I would have to involve the principal. Once I had her nicely secured, I left with the quiz to get the Principal.He walked in and suddenly turned the tables on me. He told me that I should be able to handle my students better. He shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth that made me start drooling instantaneously. He then forced my arms behind my back and cinched my wrists and elbows together. The Principal then tied my ankles together. I was drooling all over myself andBellewas laughing at me behind her head harness ball gag. I tried to hop over to her to pull her little pig tails but the Principal forced me back over to him. He wanted to secure my arms down more, so he added a body cinch under my elbows to force my arms to lay against my back. I hopped over to the desk and grabbed an ink pen and Belle's quiz. With my arms tied tightly behind my back I wrote a huge F on it and laid it in her lap. She gave me an evil look and shook it off to land on the floor....The Boss walked into my office interrupting my day dream, back to work with me!All gagging and tying done on screen
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 16 min 2 s
Size: 703 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Day Off Turns to Day On

Day Off Turns to Day On

Clip name: Day Off Turns to Day On
Description: Lizz is sitting on Mr Big Boss\'s desk playing with her black hose clad legs rubbing them and commenting on how soft and nice they are. Eventually she puts on some really nice clear sided high heels strapping them on her ankles and admiring how they look. Removing her skirt she folds it and places it on his bookcase before walking back and strapping a large red ballgag into her mouth. Continuing to rub her stocking clad legs she is surprised by Mr Big Boss entering the room. He rubs her a bit and fondles her ass a bit before grabbing rope and binding her elbows, then her wrists together behind her back. Getting more rope her ankles fall prey next to the evil ropes. Pushing her over to the desk she takes a seat up on it while Mr Big Boss grabs another piece of rope to hogtie her with. Lizz is rolled over onto her stomach where Mr Big Boss takes a moment to take advantage of her state to first fondle, then tickle her before taking the rope and pulling her into a tight hogtie on the top of his desk. A few more tickles and hogties and Mr Big Boss informs Lizz that he\'s actually got to head back home and that he\'s sure someone will find her in the next couple of hours and that he\'ll leave instructions on what to do to her when they do find her. She shifts around trying to find a more comfortable spot on the desk while drool escapes from behind the massive ball shoved into her mouth but just has to relegate herself to the notion that she\'s going to have to wait it out till someone can untie her.

Rope Bondage, Secretary, High Heels, Stockings, Garters, Ball Gag, Struggling, Fondling, Hogtie
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 56 s
Size: 492 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
DayDreaming About Latex Playtime

DayDreaming About Latex Playtime

Clip name: DayDreaming About Latex Playtime
Description: Lizz is fantasizing about Holly Wood dressed in latex. She enters Mr Big Boss\'s office in a tight purple latex outfit and Lizz is dressed in a blue latex outfit with a black waist cincher. Lizz quickly gags Holly with mouth packing and white microfoam tape around her head. She grabs a gwen hood and puts it over top of her head pulling the gag in and sealing it tightly around her head. Holly continues to talk to Lizz but she\'s very muffled by the tight tape and tight leather hood. Her wrists are bound together behind her back next and she\'s seated on the barstool in front of the desk for Lizz to bind her high heeled ankles next. She\'s reaching for more rope when Mr Big Boss comes in and catches them. He grabs Lizz and binds her elbows first pulling them tightly before tying them off. Her wrists are next and she\'s then gagged with white cloth followed by the same microfoam tape that she used so adeptly on Holly previously. Holly takes a bit of advantage of the situation by slapping Lizz on the ass a bit before being stood up by Mr Big Boss and having her elbows bound as well. He moves over and binds Lizz\'s ankles next. He then leaves them to have a bit of fun. The girls struggle around playing with each other and giving each other playful spanks. They continue to have fun and flirt/tease each other wondering just how much of the rest of the day they\'ll be left like this.
Latex, Leather Hood, High Heels, Rope Bondage Microfoam Gag
Genre: BDSM, Holly Wood, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 18 min 12 s
Size: 564 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ddato 33 Double trouble latex maids HD

Ddato 33 - Double trouble latex maids HD

Clip name: Ddato 33 - Double trouble latex maids HD
Description: Part of the Day Dreaming at the Office Latex Series
While I was sitting at my desk doing mundane work, I noticed my office was very dusty. The cleaning crew had been slacking in their duties. Especially since Mr. Big Boss had been leaving them random secretaries to do with as they pleased. I the motivation to dust was lacking so I sat at my desk and pondered what would make it more exciting....
Drea Morgan was wearing a blue latex maid\'s outfit. I had on a skin tight latex maid\'s uniform with matching latex stockings. Drea was rubbing lube on my ass to make sure I was super shiny and hadn\'t missed any spots.I returned the favor, when she was done. We decided that we needed to get to work, so we each picked up a blue feather duster and started to dust the office. I noticed that Drea\'s ass had attracted some of the dust bunnies, so I went over to her and dusted her ass. Just as I was finishing, the Boss came into the office. He inspected our work and noticed the blinds were still quite dirty. We groaned and then smiled because both of us knew what was coming next.
Drea was first to have her arms tied behind her back. As Mr. Big Boss worked on her bondage, I continued to clean the office. Once Drea\'s arms were tightly bound behind her back, it was my turn. Drea and I flirted with each other while the Boss tied my arms. At one point both of them were grabbing my ass at the same time. I felt like a piece of meat! After my arms were done, the gag was next. Mr. Big Boss shoved a 2 1/4th inch ball gag in my mouth. I had to stretch my mouth open very wide to get it to fit. As soon as the ball was in between my lips, drool started to form and trickle from my bottom lip. Drea was then gagged with a 2 inch shiny pink ball gag.
Mr. Big Boss tied black leather blindfolds on both of us. I tried to continue to clean the office while he was busy doing something with Drea. I figured he was tying her up more, but I was completely sure. I heard talking and giggling but figured I better do my job before I got into trouble. At this point, my chest was covered in my own drool. I wasn\'t sure how much of it I was spreading around while dusting. I could just imagine a fine layer of my spit begin spread around the office with my duster. I wouldn\'t have to worry about it much longer because the Boss came over to me and tied my ankles together, XXXX me to stand beside the desk. He then moved me to the floor and took off my blindfold so I could see. He left me in a kneeling position and I quickly stood up and started to mess with Drea. She was bound, sitting on top of the desk and drooling all over herself. I untied her blindfold with what little dexterity I had left in my fingers. Drea\'s eyes were sensitive to the light and it took her a second to readjust. I gave her a big drooly smile around my ball gag and we picked up our feather dusters and began to dust the office. I\'m not sure how clean the office would actually be once we got finished, but this is way better than having to do it myself!!!!

latex maids, rubber fetish, high heels, latex stockings, pony tails, lots of drool, ball gags, leather blindfolds, g/g flirting, day dream, bondage, rope bondage, french maid fantasy
Genre: BDSM, Drea Morgan, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 593 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Debut with DiD, Tight Ropes and Microfoam Gag

Debut with DiD, Tight Ropes and Microfoam Gag

Clip name: Debut with DiD, Tight Ropes and Microfoam Gag
Description: Its Claire\'s first day at DiD and Mr. Big Boss is going to make sure shes put through her proper paces. He starts by binding her wrists together with rope after admiring her very sexy office attire. Shes all smiles as the bondage continues and she finds herself eventually tightly bound and gagged with mouth packing and microfoam tape. Mr. Big Boss winds some rope around her legs above the knees to hobble her and then has her walk a bit while he leaves to check on things around the office. She does as shes told and walks around a bit in her very high and revealing stiletto sandals before Mr. Big Boss returns and binds her ankles together after opening up her shirt and then lowering her to the floor. Claire is then told to struggle as hard as she can as she manages to really show off what shes got as a bondagette. I think DiD is going to see a lot more of Claire Smith.
Genre: BDSM, Claire Smith

Duration: 16 min 0 s
Size: 707 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Delirious Armbinder Escape

Delirious Armbinder Escape

Clip name: Delirious Armbinder Escape
Description: Delirious Hunter is one crafty, clever lady! We place her in strict leather armbinder, with straps around her torso and the binder. As this is her first time in the FetishPros studio, we leave off that last super strict through the crotch strap, but we still don't think she's getting loose anyhow.
So we turn her loose...her long blond hair falling around her face, this struggle is sexy as fuck! Delirious' ass looks spankable as she bends over trying to break her straps free. Wearing a matching panty and bra set, and barefoot, Delirious looks super sexy and is moving with great effort to bust loose.
Then bam, one torso strap falls away! This sexy contortionist then moves her shoulder almost snapping out of socket! She's hell bent on getting loose! And that's ok, this time...because next time, it's the crotch strap, too!
Genre: Arm Binder, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Delirious Hunter

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Size: 63.8 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Desk Tie Vignette

Desk Tie Vignette

Clip name: Desk Tie Vignette
Description: This is a little something we did to show a bit of nostalgia for the beginning of online bondage stuff when most posts werevignettestyle due to the slow uploads. In this clip i've tied Elizabeth up wrists, elbows, and ankles crossed and let her just sort of struggle around a bit. after a bit i move in andtieher hair back to her elbows and bend her over thedesk. hope you enjoy.

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 357 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Detective Andrews Arrests Her Mark

Detective Andrews Arrests Her Mark

Clip name: Detective Andrews Arrests Her Mark
Description: Elizabeth Andrews is a detective who is in search of Madalynn Raye. She\'s gotten a lead on Madalynn\'s location and arrives allowing Madalynn to put on her jacket before being thoroughly frisked and read her rights before being handcuffed and led out to her car. Madalynn is placed in the car and Elizabeth rides off. Madalynn endures a rather uncomfortable car ride before they arrive at their location where Elizabeth uncuffs Madalynn.

Handcuffs, Leather Boots, Leather Coat, Skirt, Pantyhose, Business Dress
Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 337 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Disco Shorts and Tight Bondage

Disco Shorts and Tight Bondage

Clip name: Disco Shorts and Tight Bondage
Description: Lizz is dressed in black disco shorts, and a red and black satin top. Her legs clad in pantyhose are shiny and terminate at the bottom in high heeled sandals. David grabs her and wrestles her into bondage tying her arms first at the wrists before binding her elbows next. Her shirt is unbuttoned a bit to alleviate the strain her tight bondage has created and her mouth is then filled with a red head harness ballgag. After the gag is strapped on David binds Lizzs ankles into a hobble and leaves her to struggle a bit on her own. The last 7 minutes of this clip are just Lizz struggling in her bondage and moaning and drooling through her gag as her high heels click on the floor with her movements.

Duration: 13 min 48 s
Size: 611 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Disco Shorts, Microfoam Gag and Frogtied Struggling

Disco Shorts, Microfoam Gag and Frogtied Struggling

Clip name: Disco Shorts, Microfoam Gag and Frogtied Struggling
Description: March 5, 2018

Arielleis forced into the room in her tight disco shorts her arms pulled behind her back. Rope is wound around her wrists holding her tightly before her ankles are bound just above her barely there high heels. Her elbows are bound next and her mouth stuffed and microfoam gagged. The man takes one more rope and frogtiesArielletightly before heading out to check out what she’s got in the house. He finally returns and starts taking off her shorts to whichAriellereacts with horror and intense struggle as she assumes what is about to occur.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 706 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Disco Shorts, Shiny Hose, and a Tight Frogtie

Disco Shorts, Shiny Hose, and a Tight Frogtie

Clip name: Disco Shorts, Shiny Hose, and a Tight Frogtie
Description: Candle is dressed in shiny hose, tight disco shorts, and a really tight top really showing off her lovely curves. Starting with her ankles he binds them tightly before turning her around and binding her wrists. He then binds her elbows before having her gagged with a pair of yellow panties and wraps her head with microfoam tape. Another rope is then brought out and Candle finds herself frogtied tightly. One more rope is added around her body pulling her arms to her body cinching them off tightly as well. Finally he gives her an arch of the high heels rope to make for Lizz Andrews as she really loves women (herself included) tied up that much. Candle is then left to struggle and actually manages to get herself up and onto the couch where she finds herself struggling and showing off just how mobile she can be.
Genre: BDSM, Candle Boxxx

Duration: 20 min 31 s
Size: 628 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Disgruntled Girlfriend

Disgruntled Girlfriend

Clip name: Disgruntled Girlfriend
Description: David is driving along down the road when he sees a very attractive woman standing on the side of the road. He slows down and she asks him for a ride. Naturally he obliges her and she gets in the truck letting him know that her boyfriend left her on the side of the road. She notices that he\'s got rope in the backseat of his truck and she confronts him with it. She fidgets a bit and finally gets a smile on her face and asks him if he\'ll take her to his place and tie her up. They end up in his living room and she\'s already got her wrists tied behind her. She tells him its sort of tight and he tells her that he\'s going to go get some more rope. She at this point realizes just how helpless she\'s going to end up and starts getting a bit nervous at the prospect. Eventually he returns and with him has a lot more rope. He takes a piece and binds her elbows tightly together. She notices a red ballgag and questions him on what it is before finding out by having it roughly shoved into her mouth and strapped cruelly tight. He shoves her to the couch next and binds her ankles together. With her rendered completely helpless he gives her a bit of heavy groping before leaving her again to get a sandwich. With him gone she realizes she might better try to get free of her bonds and she starts struggling in earnest realizing this might not be a game. She doesn\'t manage to make any headway before the man returns groping her a bit before laying her down on the coffee table and tightly hogtying her. He relaxes a bit on the couch eventually getting up and groping her roughly even going so far as to lower the front of her shirt to expose her bra. Lizz struggles desperately trying to free herself and even manages to rotate herself 180 degrees on the table. She starts to get even more nervous the longer he\'s gone and she rolls around finally coming to rest on her back worried about what is in store for her.

Spandex jeans, High Heels, outdoors, Hogtie, Rope Bondage,Ball Gag

Duration: 16 min 35 s
Size: 513 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Distracted by Bondage Porn

Distracted by Bondage Porn

Clip name: Distracted by Bondage Porn
Description: I was sitting at my desk wearing a tight white blouse, satin skirt and high heel sandals, while flipping through an old bondage magazine by Devon Simone. The photographs in the magazine were making me flustered, so I unzipped the zipper on the thigh of my skirt. My hands found themselves between my legs. I was so distracted that I didn\'t even hear the loud thump of boots entering my office. Even though I was caught in the action, I zipped my skirt back up quickly and crossed my legs. The bondage magazine was still on my desk though and the Boss demanded why I wasn\'t doing the work he assigned me. I told him I was doing research, that I had already finished my work. Of course he didn\'t believe. He could tell that I was quite turned on, so he took this opportunity to apply a bit of rope.
He made me stand up beside my desk and XXXX my arms together behind my back with rope. The ropes were very tight. Once my arm bondage was complete, he spun me around and produced a very large red cloth. I told him I didn\'t think that was going to fit in my mouth and he just smirked at me. He shoved the large cloth in my mouth and I had difficulty keeping it all in. Mr. Big Boss then wrapped my mouth tightly with clear electrical tape. I had never experienced this tape before and it was so tight. The Boss moved down to my ankles and tied them together, making me unstable. I wiggled by body against the rope and whined slightly into the gag, as the the Boss slid his hand up my skirt. He excused himself from the office after he appreciated my silk stockings.
I struggled beside the desk, moaning into my gag. After a while, I sat down on my desk and with my bound hands, I grabbed the bondage magazine I was lusting over earlier and started looking at the bound women on the pages. The Boss re-entered the office a few moments later and XXXX me down onto my knees. He then shoved my face against his crotch, rubbing my clear electrical taped mouth up against him. He then walked across the office and demanded that I come to him. I crawled on my knees to where he was. He helped me to the ground and then hogtied me. Once I was hogtied, he placed his boot in front of my face and made me kiss the tip of it. He then left me there to enjoy my tight hogtie and gag. I struggled around on the floor, near my desk, my hair becoming disheveled. My skirt rode up on my thighs, revealing my garters, stockings and panties. I continued to struggle, fantasizing that I was one of the girl\'s tied up in the magazine
hair down, clear electrical tape gag, red mouth stuffing, office attire, stockings, garters, high heel sandals, hogtie, caught looking at porn, XXXX boot kissing

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 692 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Distracting the Boss by Rubbing Her Own Pantyhosed Legs

Distracting the Boss by Rubbing Her Own Pantyhosed Legs

Clip name: Distracting the Boss by Rubbing Her Own Pantyhosed Legs
Description: Elizabeth arrives at Mr Big Boss\'s office where she seats herself quickly up on his desk. She\'s stroking her legs and enjoying the nice soft tactile feel of her pantyhose. Mr Big Boss is a bit upset as she was distracting him while he was trying to work so he grabs some rope and starts binding her by tying her wrists behind her and then moved on to her tight elbow bondage. A white cloth is grabbed and stuffed into her mouth gagging her effectively. A roll of white microfoam tape is taken and used to seal her mouth with white cloth. Mr Big Boss runs off finding he hasn\'t gotten quite enough microfoam and grabs another roll finishing off her gag. Seating her back up on the desk Mr Big Boss starts binding her ankles tightly. With her completely bound and tightly gagged Mr Big Boss lowers Ms Andrews down on the desk and hogties her tightly. A bit of fondling and tickling of the arches of her feet and Mr Big Boss takes his leave of his tightly bound secretary. Elizabeth isn\'t very happy about the concept of being so tightly bound and gagged and being left alone on the desk so she starts in earnest her struggles and moans hoping to solicit someone to come and free her from her binds. A bit of rotation and Ms Andrews manages to get herself rotated around giving off a nice view of her office attire and disco skirt. She struggles and moans and moves around on the desk a bit all the while wondering exactly when Mr Big Boss will be back to untie her.

Disco Skirt, Oroblu Italian Pantyhose, High Heels, Super Arch High Heels, Hogtie, Struggle, Gag Talk,SECRETARY, HIGH HEELS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ROPE BONDAGE, GAGGING

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 15 min 56 s
Size: 700 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dolly Bound and Tickled by Cheyenne

Dolly Bound and Tickled by Cheyenne

Clip name: Dolly Bound and Tickled by Cheyenne
Description: Dolly Leigh has been a bad tenant to Cheyenne Jewel so Cheyenne gags and ties Dolly to spreader bar. Cheyenne decides to tickle Dolly which Dolly hates and lets you know with her squirms and squeals. After throwing in a few spanks to brighten up her ass, Cheyenne leaves Dolly tied up and frustrated.
Genre: Bondage, Cheyenne Jewel, Dolly Leigh

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 136 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dolly Ice Queen

Dolly Ice Queen

Clip name: Dolly Ice Queen
Description: Dolly is strapped in a hogtie and she is not happy! Dressed as a winter snow bunny, perhaps her furry leg warmers aren't serving her very well. She gets no leverage on the floor beneath her and just whimpers in sadness and frustration. Its ALMOST like you could feel sorry for her!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Dolly Leigh

Duration: 4 min 43 s
Size: 101 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dolly Rope Bondage Escape Challenge

Dolly Rope Bondage Escape Challenge

Clip name: Dolly Rope Bondage Escape Challenge
Description: Miss Dolly Leigh is wearing an adorable peach nightie, with white stockings and panties. She's a fucking dream! And the FetishPros crew has her gagged , with her arms and legs tied into a single column tie. We've purposely left her just enough room to reach the tie point, so what we want to know is how much will she have to struggle to get loose?! And will she even try to reach the tie point?
Rolling around in her hot outfit, Dolly's ass comes right into the camera, and right into your face! Shooting from up above, we stare at Dolly's stocking clad feet as she continues to struggle to get free. Watch this sexy babe roll around in her attempt to get free!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Dolly Leigh

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 144 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dolly turns the table on Ingrid

Dolly turns the table on Ingrid

Clip name: Dolly turns the table on Ingrid
Description: Dolly Leigh gets her revenge on Ingrid in this orgasm challenge. Ingrid is tied helplessly to the bed with her legs spread open as Dolly teases her with an hitachi and some spanks on her perfectly positioned ass. As ingrid gets worked up she begs for more and just as it seems like things may be going in her favor there's a surprise twist to this scene. Watch as Dolly turns the table on Ingrid and has a roaring orgasm of her own!
Genre: Rope Bondage, Dolly Leigh, Ingrid Mouth

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 205 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dolly Wet T Shirt

Dolly Wet T-Shirt

Clip name: Dolly Wet T-Shirt
Description: Frog tied, gagged, with hands behind her back, Dolly Leigh is the perfect plaything for Andre Shakti!
Teased with her blouse pulled up and her perky tits exposed, Dolly doesn't seem to mind relinquishing control!
And just as Dolly heats up with Andre's sexy, controlling touch, Andre cools her down with a pair of ice cubes dangling above, dripping ice cold water on Dolly's perky tits!

As each drop falls, leaving Dolly's white top looking sheer, Andre works the hitachi over her panty clad pussy! Moaning with ecstasy, Dolly is about to explode with heat! Ice her down Andre!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Andre Shakti, Dolly Leigh

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Size: 283 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!