• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cassandra Cain Bound on Sybian

Cassandra Cain Bound on Sybian

Clip name: Cassandra Cain Bound on Sybian
Description: Cassandra Cain is naked and bound to a pole by straps around her neck and with her arms restrained behind her, and her shaved pussy is planted firmly atop the Sybian saddle. An equally naked Lydia Black comes into the scene and feels up Cassandra's titties and sucks her nipples. Then Lydia flicks on the Sybian remote control and the vibrations immediately buzz ever-building sensations through Cassandra's clam. It doesn't take long at all for Cassandra to move into that unique zone of Sybian arousal as Lydia caresses her pussy, patting it while the saddle gets Cassie's cooch really thrumming. Soon the bondage orgasms arrive as Cassandra squeezes her eyes shut in the first of her climaxes. Then it's time for Lydia to increase the speed on the Sybian; and she gets no complaints from Cassandra!! Her moans are a sexy symphony of helpless arousal and bondage pleasure as Lydia finally walks off and leaves Cassandra panting on the saddle...
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Sybian, Cassandra Cain, Lydia Black

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 274 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Catsuit Heel and Hogtie Training

Catsuit Heel and Hogtie Training

Clip name: Catsuit Heel and Hogtie Training
Description: Madalynn is dressed in her black PVC catsuit with Mr Big Boss pulling a leather single glove armbinder onto her arms, lacing it up tightly, and yoking it off around her shoulders. After a bit of groping Madalynn is gagged with a head harness panel ballgag, cuffed and hobbled at the ankles, and led forward with Mr Big Boss holding her face back correcting her posture in her six inch high heeled pumps. Eventually Mr Big Boss places Madalynn on the ground and replaces her cuffs with straps effectively rendering her helpless. Madalynn is rolled over and her harness gag is then strapped back to her leather cuffs pulling her into a sharp arch. Madalynn rolls onto her side for relief but that proves to be an error when Mr Big Boss uses that time to come in and pull her hogtie strap to it\'s maximum tightness. Madalynn moans at her tight hogtie and tries to find some place to gain relief from her tight leather bondage, but just can\'t seem to find it.

High Heels, Pantyhose, Catsuit, Leather Straps, Armbinder, Hogtie, Six Inch Heels, Head Harness Ball Gag, Struggling
Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 382 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Catsuit Leather Strap Frog Tie

Catsuit Leather Strap Frog Tie

Clip name: Catsuit Leather Strap Frog Tie
Description: Raven Eve is dressed in a skin tight pvc catsuit and high heel sandals. Her upper body is tightly cinched with leather straps and she is gagged with a leather devonshire head harness. Raven is place on the floor where her legs are tightly frog tied and she is left to see how much she can move and struggle with the tight straps biting into her body.
Genre: BDSM, Raven Eve

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 722 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Catsuited Ballet Boot Training

Catsuited Ballet Boot Training

Clip name: Catsuited Ballet Boot Training
Description: Elizabeth is in the warehouse playing with her new pump gag when Mr Big Boss arrives and gets started on the business at hand. That business being training Elizabeth in her new patent ankle ballet boots. Pulling her arms behind her he pulls an armbinder onto her arms and laces it tightly before attaching the yoke. Her ankles are cuffed next and attached together. Mr Big Boss then collars and leashes Elizabeth standing her up and making her make a few passes back and forth each time her thighs quivering more and more from the strain. Finally he allows her a break which he uses to strap a panel ballgag onto her head before standing her up again and attaching the gag to the pulley above her head. Mr Big Boss then pulls it taut XXXX her to stand at relative attention in her shiny latex corset, catsuit and ballet heels. A few straps are added and Elizabeth is left to struggle and suffer in her new footwear.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 17 min 1 s
Size: 931 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Catsuits and Leather

Catsuits and Leather

Clip name: Catsuits and Leather
Description: Missy Minks is dressed to kill, wearing a hot, vinyl catsuit. She poses for the camera, pushing her shapely ass right in your face!
That's when toppy little Serena Blair comes into the room. Standing only 5'1, Serena's wearing a hot catsuit too, only she's in the mood to play...with Missy!
Pulling out a gag, Serena gags Missy, then proceeds to bind her with leather straps.
Missy falls on the couch, ass in the air, and Serena knows that's the perfect time to spank her hot ass, as drool drips from Missy's pretty little mouth.
Strapped, gagged, and dressed up with nowhere to go, Missy is left to struggle on the couch...alone!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Latex, Missy Minks, Serena Blair

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 222 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Caught Doing Self Bondage

Clip name: Caught Doing Self Bondage
Description: Septemeber 8, 2017
Jasminis glad to finally have some alone time. Her roommate has left her alone and she plans to make the most of that time by having some self bondage fun. She starts by ballgagging herself and starting to bind her ankles when suddenly her roommate returns and catches her in the middle of her fun. He quickly volunteers to help her out and soon she finds herself tightly bound at his hands. He binds her wrists and elbows before adding a leg rope and rolling her over placing her into a hogtie. He then tells her that hed just forgotten something and that he'll just have to leave her like this since hes not going to be around long enough to untie her. Shes furious with David naturally andJasminbegins to struggle anew to get free of her bonds. After a long while she manages to slip a knot and gets herself free vowing to meet up with her roommate at the bar and give him a piece of her mind.
Genre: BDSM, Jasmin Jai

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 716 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord

Clip name: Caught Doing Self Bondage
Description: Mia is glad to finally have some time alone, she\'s got some rope and a white ballgag spread out on the couch with her and grabs some rope rubbing it on her pantyhose clad legs before using it to bind her ankles. She grabs another piece and binds her knees next before grabbing the ballgag and pulling it into her mouth behind her teeth and strapping it on. David comes back and catches Mia who tries to get the ballgag out to explain but David stops her deciding to go along with her on this plan grabbing some rope himself and pulling her arms together behind her back. Mia\'s elbows are tightly bound before David moves down binding her wrists next. A bit of groping by David who eventually unbuttons Mia\'s blouse exposing her bra. David finally grabs a piece of rope and binds Mia bent over with her neck attached to her knee ropes. Some hair pulls later and David reveals that he\'s going to go back out and catch up with his friends leaving poor Mia to struggle and enjoy the bondage session she was originally wanting anyways.

Pantyhose, High Heels, Short Skirt, Self Bondage, Self Gagging, Ball Gag, Rope Bondage, Ball Tie, Drool, Groping
Genre: BDSM, Mia Vallis

Duration: 16 min 8 s
Size: 496 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Caught gagging each other after work!

Caught gagging each other after work!

Clip name: Caught gagging each other after work!
Description: GiGi and I were sitting at the desk getting ready for some after work fun time. GiGi pulls out a pair of rose pink silk panties and I tell her that I'm not sure they will fit in my mouth. She disagrees and starts shoving them in my cheeks anyway. Once she has my cheeks stuffed, she picks up some clear packing tape and starts to wrap it around my head. Once she was satisfied, it was my turn. I picked up a long piece of white cloth and knotted a ball in the middle of it. I gagged her with it and pulled it tight behind her head before cinching it one more time in her mouth and tying it off. GG picked up some electrical tape and wrapped it over my clear tape gag. She pulled tighter each time, forcing the panties deeper into my mouth. She looked liked she was having a really good time gagging me. Then, it was my turn again. I took some white vetrap and stretched it over her cleave gagged lips and pulled it tightly around her head. She loved the tightness of the gag. Finally it was her turn to add the last layer of tape to my gag. She choose the white electrical tape and wrapped it multiple times over the black tape. It was starting to get extremely tight.
Once she was done, I tied her wrists and elbows together extra tight. But before I could get any further Mr. Big Boss came bursting through the office door, wanting to know why we were having fun bondage games without approval. He made us go stand in the corner and he tied my wrists and elbows together before making both of us kneel on the floor. He then cinched us together at the midsection with one long piece of rope. It threw our center of gravity off since I was taller than GiGi. We both felt like we were going to tip over at any minute. After he finished cinching us together, he tied my ankles together. Mr. Big Boss then unbuttoned my white cotton blouse and pulled my breasts out. He attached nipple clamps to them -- running the chain around the back of GiGi's neck . It was just long enough to clamp both of my nipples. I screamed and yelped behind the big gag that GiGi put on me. She continued to mess with me during the rest of the time we were tied together. She " apparently" forgot that the nipple clamp chain was wrapped behind her neck. When she did this I would start to scream GiGi! behind the gag. Finally after a lot of suffering, the Boss let me go. I still won't ask for permission to have fun time after work ;)

*There will be no pictures included with this update.
Genre: BDSM, GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 704
Duration: 18 min 25 s
Size: 425 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Caught in Self Bondage

Caught in Self Bondage

Clip name: Caught in Self Bondage
Description: Elizabeth is sitting on the couch talking about how shiny and silky her pantyhose are all the while stroking them trying to decide what she\'s going to do with her day off. Self bondage eventually wins the day and she grabs some rope and begins binding her ankles. Finishing with those she reaches for another rope only to be interrupted by David who is apparently off work early. She is a bit embarrassed but they decide that maybe he can take a swing at bondage to see if he\'s any good at it. Grabbing a rope he goes straight for her elbows and Lizz starts to think that maybe she\'s been hiding a secret that she didn\'t need to hide. Another rope quickly encircles her wrists and binds them tightly together leaving her almost completely helpless. The gag is next and she finds her mouth quickly packed with white cloth and sealed with microfoam tape. After she\'s bound he tells her that he\'s going to go grab a quick bite to eat and she should just stay there and enjoy her bondage. She thinks this is a great idea and starts to struggle testing David\'s handiwork. She eventually works her way to the ground showing off her very shiny pantyhose clad legs. Struggling there she realizes that David perhaps knows a lot more about bondage than he let on. Eventually he comes back and has her sit up for him taking a roll of electrical tape and making the gag increasingly tight. Rolling her over onto the floor he takes another rope and tightly hogties Lizz. A bit of tickling of her exposed feet and he\'s off again to have some dessert before coming back and having a second dessert. Lizz is left to struggle again and yet again she tests the hogtie seeing that David is definitely proficient in his ropework. Lizz can\'t budge more than to roll around helplessly and moan through her gag as she realizes that the night is going to get a lot more fun when he gets back from eating.

Shiny Pantyhose, High Heels, Tickling, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, Microfoam Gag,
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 27 s
Size: 473 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Caught In The Self Bondage Act

Caught In The Self Bondage Act

Clip name: Caught In The Self Bondage Act
Description: July 7, 2017

Belle is home alone and has decided to spend it doing some self bondage. She's gotten herself ready and put on her red disco jeans, a nice sexy top and her pantyhose and heels. She's also gathered some rope and wastes no time binding her ankles with it before moving up and binding off her knees too. Finally she takes her ballgag and puts it in her mouth strapping it on nice and tightly. A sudden noise startles Belle and before she knows it her roommate is back and has caught her in the middle of her self bondage escapade. Deciding she could use some help he tells her that he can gladly help her finish off her task and takes some rope and starts binding her arms after Belle enthusiastically agrees. With her wrists and elbows tied now Belle's roommate David tells her that he only came back for a quick sandwish before he heads back out to finish his night out. He tells her that he figures she'll still be able to appreciate her night in with bondage. David returns one more time and gives her some gropes before telling her that he might not even make it back tonight depending on how his night goes. Belle is both excited and a bit nervous at the prospect of spending the whole night bound and gagged, but she decides to put that worry off till later and enjoy struggling hard in her nice tight bondage and mouth filling gag.
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis

Duration: 15 min 10 s
Size: 833 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Caught On The Boss's Phone

Caught On The Boss's Phone

Clip name: Caught On The Boss's Phone
Description: November 7, 2017

Belleis busy chatting awayonthephonein Mr. Big Bosss office when he shows up and hangs her call up yanking her up out of the chair and pulling her over to the desk. He grabs some rope and starts binding her wrists together. With her wrists secure he packs her mouth and then wraps microfoam tape around her head. Her elbows find themselves bound next before Mr. Big Boss moves her over to his desk seating herontop of it and binding her ankles. After finishing up that rope Mr. Big Boss takes a moment to clean up after himself before leavingBelleagain. She quickly stands up and bends over the desk finding thephoneagain and trying to have yet another conversation even while tied. Finally Mr. Big Boss returns and binds Belles elbows up even tighter than before and after leaving heronthe carpet in front of his desk tells her that hell see her tomorrow and she starts to realize that he means to leave her there overnight. From thereBellestruggles in the hopes that someone is watching and will come have some fun with her and hopefully when they are done release her.

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 875 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
CDR Samburu and Cuban Heeled Stocking Tease

CDR Samburu and Cuban Heeled Stocking Tease

Clip name: CDR Samburu and Cuban Heeled Stocking Tease
Description: Belle Davis walks into the room wearing a short black dress and white and black heels. Her dress is so short that you can see the garters that attach her cuban heeled stockings. Underneath her stockings she has on a pair of CDR Samburu pantyhose. She has had a long day at the club and is turned on. Belle slips out of her black dress to reveal a vintage open bottom girdle underneath. Her body is tense so she does some stretches on the red chair, showing off her amazing bottom in nylon layers. After some relaxation and pantyhose touching on the couch, Belle moves down to the floor. She stretches her back out, giving you a good look at her curves and pantyhose. She presents her ass and moves it from side to side for your pleasure. She looks back at you and gives you a slight grin, knowing that you enjoy watching her. She slips off her high heels exposing her cuban heels. She continues to pose her body in such ways to excite you until she decides to remove her cuban heel stockings.Slowly, she removes the stockings from her long legs. She lays on the plush carpet in her vintage girdle while the CDR pantyhose encase her long legs. She gives you a look as if she wants you to join her. Don't you want to rub your hands all over her legs? Don't you want to feel the soft, silky nylons underneath your finger tips? For now, be a good boy and just watch. You may be rewarded for your patience.

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 376 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chair tie Crotch Rope Predicament

Chair tie Crotch Rope Predicament

Clip name: Chair tie Crotch Rope Predicament
Description: Amandafinds herself in a crotch rope chair lift predicament in this clip. She's tightly bound and ring gagged while in stockings and high heels and she's seated in a chair where her crotch rope is pulled up to the ceiling. Lots of struggling for position in this clip asAmandadesperately tries to make her situation somewhat bearable.
Genre: BDSM, Amanda Reigh

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chair Tied and Hair Bound

Chair Tied and Hair Bound

Clip name: Chair Tied and Hair Bound
Description: Pearl is back at DiD and gingerly walks in to the break room perched on high heels with her arms already tied behind her back. After a few passes she's ballgagged with a red ballgag and seated in a chair where her legs are bound to the chair. Her body is then harnessed to the upper par and her legs tied down to the base. With her knees bound together her ballgag is replaced with mouth packing and clear tape. Mr. Big Boss finally adds a hair rope and pulls it back to the base of the chair forcing her into a very uncomfortable chair tie which she's then left to suffer in.
Genre: BDSM, Pearl Rose

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 584 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

Clip name: Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss
Description: Nichole is already waiting on Mr Big Boss in his office and to save time hes left his rope out. He stands Nichole up and taking a piece of rope binds her wrists behind her back. Shes wearing a black and red PVC dress with waist cincher and six inch heels. Her elbows are bound next and shes soon gagged with a cloth and microfoam tape. Shes seated back on the chair where her ankles and knees are bound and Mr Big Boss starts the methodical process of binding her to the chair. Cinches run up her legs, across her lap and around her corseted torso holding her already tightly bound frame to the chair. Satisfied that shes fully anchored to the chair Mr Big Boss leaves Nichole to struggle while hes off to yet another lunch.
Genre: BDSM, Nichole Skye

Duration: 16 min 50 s
Size: 930 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Charlotte Armbinder Escape Attempt Fail

Charlotte Armbinder Escape Attempt Fail

Clip name: Charlotte Armbinder Escape Attempt Fail
Description: We've got Charlotte Cross pretty well restrained here, and she's not going to be so cocky about her powers of escape after this! Wearing a waitress tank top, orange short-shorts, white athletic knee socks, and white sneakers, she's blindfolded, ball gagged, her sexy thighs frogtied to her ankles and her arms tightly wrapped behind her in a black armbinder. The armbinder has a strap which goes down between her cheeks in the snug shorts, and then up and around her waist. She sobs in frustration as she presses her head against the floor and tosses her honey blonde topknot back from her face.

We gotta give Charlotte credit: she does wiggle that ball gag out of her mouth, and she moves her tongue around between her lips to get it reacquainted with the air. And then she manages to slide the blindfold down so that she can see exactly what kind of situation she is in. With little moans she shakes her noggin and then falls back on the floor, rolling around like a human pretzel as she realizes that NO, Charlotte, you're not going to escape from that armbinder until we're good and ready to let you out of it! And that's not happening any time soon.
Genre: Arm Binder, Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Blindfold, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Charlotte Cross

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 55.1 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Clumsy Genie Conjures Up Her Own Bondage

Clumsy Genie Conjures Up Her Own Bondage

Clip name: Clumsy Genie Conjures Up Her Own Bondage
Description: Belle is ageniewho isnt very good at her magic and she knows it. She walks into the room lamenting about her failed magical attempts and decides to give it one last try. With a look of concentration her spell doesnt seem to take hold but after a second smoke appears and she fades off onto the couch. When she wakes up shes ballgagged and it is apparent that her magic did something, but definitely not what she wanted. She continually tries to get herself out of the predicaments, but each time they only get worse. After the ballgag comes wrist and ankle bondage. Belle then gives an escape charm a try again only to find her elbows tightly bound along with her knees. Eventually Belle manages to escape her scenario taking off hergenieattire and leaving it hopefully to ensnare another girl. Lizz just happens along and starts to put it on. Looks like Belle didnt have to wait too long to be free of the curse.

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 437 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Co Project Ends Up In Bondage

Co Project Ends Up In Bondage

Clip name: Co Project Ends Up In Bondage
Description: Ariel is sitting at Mr Big Boss\'s desk when Elizabeth enters. She\'s already been working on a project but unfortunately for her Ms Andrews soon finds out that she\'s been working in the wrong direction for a couple of hours. Rather than have her work more on things that aren\'t productive she\'ll have her bound and gagged and as a good visual at least. Grabbing rope she binds Ariel\'s wrists first before grabbing two pieces of cloth and shoving one in each cheek before gagging her thoroughly with microfoam tape. Ariel\'s elbows are bound next as Elizabeth explains her influence over the process of pairing her up with a boss. Finally Elizabeth puts Ariel up on the desk and binds her ankles before telling her it\'s time to struggle and put on a good show without falling off the desk. Eventually Lizz puts Ariel in a hogtie leaving to go get some coffee for the both of them taking a break to leave poor Ariel struggling on the desk. Elizabeth finally returns and molests Ariel briefly.
Secretary, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Skirts, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Struggling
Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 471 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coerced Into Fetish

Coerced Into Fetish

Clip name: Coerced Into Fetish
Description: MizzShuttershas had a long day at work and is relaxing on the couch when suddenly Lizz enters the room and forces her to satndu p and strip out of her dress. She is then handed a catsuit which shes forced to put on before Lizz hand gags, gropes and then begins tying her up with leather straps. Lizz has a lot of fun with her new prey, fondling her, playing with her both physically and verbally before moving her to the ground and strapping her ankles together. She teases her a bit by running her hands up and down her body before leaving her to struggle on her own.
Genre: BDSM, Mizz Shutters

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Size: 612 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coerced Into Fetish

Coerced Into Fetish

Clip name: Coerced Into Fetish
Description: Adara is sitting on her couch when shes surprised by a mysterious man dressed entirely in black. He forces her to take her dress off and hands her a catsuit and boots to put on. She puts the items on and stands up being very compliant and pulling her arms behind her back where they're drawn into the armbinder and zipped up tight. A head harness panel ballgag comes next muffling her cries. Adara is left to struggle and move around in her six inch boots a bit and show off her tight form in the catsuit. Eventually however the bondage doesn't prove to be enough for the man and he returns strapping her ankles tightly together and forcing her bondage to be much tighter and more secure. Adara struggles and moans on the couch against her unyielding restraints after being left alone for the last time.
Genre: BDSM, Adara Jordin

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 427 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!