• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Andrea Rosu Straitjacket Tickling

Andrea Rosu Straitjacket Tickling

Clip name: Andrea Rosu Straitjacket Tickling
Description: It's Andrea Rosu's first time in a straitjacket, and Dolly Leigh and Missy Minks are supervising! First we see her being strapped in by the two cuties. The girls are all chuckling and chatty as she's bound, then they get her down with her pantyhose legs spread and strapped to the floor: thighs, calves, and ankles. "Two pretty women taking care of me-a situation I could get used to!" jokes Andrea, little guessing what's to come. She begins to look a little uncertain as her friends then secure her by ropes to the top of the bondage frame, so that she is truly immobilized in place. Dolly and Missy tickle her legs and that's when the horny hilarity really ramps up. Andrea's got a very sexy laugh, too! They take off her high heels, rip her hose to expose her toes, and then get into more tickle torture. When Andrea snaps at Dolly with her teeth, Missy puts in a ball gag. Missy keeps calling Andrea their "puppet"-and she does look like a marionette in her bonds-and then it's time for some teasing with the Hitachi. It is super-hot to watch Andrea totally helpless at the hands of these two clever girls. The only thing that quiets her down is the throbbing and humming of the vibe on her snatch-temporarily, because Andrea is quite the redheaded tigress as she tries to wiggle her bare toes away from Missy! That's when they bring a toothbrush into the barefoot tickle scenario...and a blindfold!!
Genre: Blindfold, Straight Jacket, Tickling, Andrea Rosu, Dolly Leigh, Missy Minks

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 25 min 12 s
Size: 569 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Arielle Bound, Gagged ,and Stripped

Arielle Bound, Gagged ,and Stripped

Clip name: Arielle Bound, Gagged ,and Stripped
Description: Ariella Aquinas looks fetching indeed on the bondage bed, barefoot with red toenail polish and dressed in gray leggings and a black top. Her ankles and wrists are bound in cuffs and chained to the frame, and Lydia Black completes Arielle's "damsel in distress" look with a red ball gag and a black goggle-style blindfold. The cute writhing blondie looks so ivory white and vulnerable! Lydia tears open Arielle's top to expose the girl's titties, and then she cuts apart her leggings with a scissor to expose the girl's sweet shaved pie. But one more detail remains: nipple clamps, which Lydia tugs at until she finds just the right tightness. Well, after this treatment, we just know Arielle is in for inescapable arousal from the Hitachi wand, which Lydia cleverly tapes to her thigh. The girlish groans come fast as Lydia leaves the restrained girl squirming, only returning later to guide Arielle to wet bondage orgasms in her helpless hole!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Blindfold, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Arielle Aquinas, Lydia Black

Duration: 13 min 48 s
Size: 405 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Arielle Frogtied Bondage Orgasms

Arielle Frogtied Bondage Orgasms

Clip name: Arielle Frogtied Bondage Orgasms
Description: Her legs frogtied with black bondage straps, her arms strapped behind her as well, Arielle Aquinas lays on her back as redhead Maya Kendrick comes in. Maya pulls down the black top to expose Arielle's sweet boobs, which she playfully slaps. Then Maya moves her hand down to Arielle's black panty crotch to tease her friend and prepare her for the Hitachi wand. She has Arielle lick the throbbing head of the vibe, then she runs it over her nipples and down to her panty-covered snatch as Arielle twitches her restrained legs and curls her bare feet. Total putty under the toy, Arielle squeals and cries out "I love it!" as Maya asks her, "You think you've had enough?" And the sensual slapping and quaking and shaking continue as the bondage orgasms explode one after the other from Arielle's helpless clam, especially when Maya pulls aside the panty crotch to really blast the blondie's pretty pie into orgasm heaven!
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage, Arielle Aquinas, Maya Kendrick

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 236 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Arielle Sybian Slave

Arielle Sybian Slave

Clip name: Arielle Sybian Slave
Description: Perky smiling blonde cutie Arielle Aquinas is strapped nude by her thighs to the Sybian machine, with her wrists tethered by rope bondage to stanchions. Lydia Black holds the controls and claims to start off Arielle slow; but the humming sounds pretty intense from the git-go! As Lydia caresses her happy captive's crotch, we can see the flapping throb of the flesh-colored vibrator attachment snugly under Arielle's shaved coochie. As Lydia smacks her body lightly all over with a riding crop, Arielle gets more and more aroused riding the saddle. Arielle sighs, shakes, quakes and tugs against her restraints with balled-up fists even as her vulnerable vajayjay is pulled relentlessly to one bondage orgasm after another! And it's so sexy seeing Arielle's pretty eyes look up at Lydia and beg for more, more, faster, faster!
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage, Sybian, Arielle Aquinas, Lydia Black

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Size: 403 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Arresting Belle Davis

Arresting Belle Davis

Clip name: Arresting Belle Davis
Description: September 7, 2018

I knock hard on Belle's door, not sure if she would answer or not. She comes to the door and acts shy. I introduce myself and tell her that I have a warrant for her arrest. She welcomes me into her home and then asks me if there is anything that she can do to make her unpaid parking tickets go away. I tell her I am sorry that I have to take her downtown.Belleputs on a heavy leather jacket and I push her up against the wall. I make her put her hands on top of her head while I pat her body down. I take this opportunity to feel up her legs and ass, knowing that there is nothing she can do about it. I pull one of her arms down and place a cuff around her wrist. I then bring down her other arm and cuff it together. Once her hands are securely in my handcuffs, I take my key and double lock it. I then grab her by the arm and lead her out of her own home. We walk to my car and I put her in the back seat. I put my hand on her head to make sure she didn't hit it, when getting in the back seat. Once she was sitted, I buckled her seatbelt, tightly. Her hands were placed at the small of her back, handcuffed tightly together.I walked around my car and got into the driver's seat. I buckled myself tightly with my seatbelt. I then toldBelleher rights as I drove off with her in my car.Bellelooked uncomfortable as I drove her across town. She wiggled her feet in her high heels back and forth, nervously. Finally after driving for a while, I stop and get out of the car. I unbuckle Belle's seatbelt and pull her out of the car. I lead her in the building and then take off her handcuffs.
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 385 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Asia Dirty Talk

Asia Dirty Talk

Clip name: Asia Dirty Talk
Description: Blue-haired tattooed temptress Asia stands before us in her cute glasses and panties and bra as she talks about teasing us to stiffness. She hears our request to cuff herself but SHE decides when to put any cuffs on. First she tantalizes us with her amazing ass and tight, curvy, slender body, putting one cuff on her wrist and another on her ankle, and tempting us more as she rubs the Hitachi against her shaved snatch. She buckles a cuff on her other ankle, tells us to imagine her cuffed and tied up, and keeps dirty talkin' as she moves around, saying she can see our drooling pre-cum even as she finally rubs the wand on her gorgeous pussy! Great turnabout change of pace here as Asia takes total control and teases us like crazy with fabulously filthy chatter and a great surprise at the end!
Genre: cuff, Asia Perez

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 404 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
At the Boss's Leisure

At the Boss's Leisure

Clip name: At the Boss's Leisure
Description: January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!!!

Ariellefinds herself bound in tight leather and a bright red ballgag at Mr. Big Boss's leisure as she walks in on her ultra high heels. her arms are encased in leather mitts before having them covered in a leather armbinder. A red ballgag is placed in her mouth and her ankles cuffed and hobbled before she's left to struggle walking around in her very sexy, but challenging high heels. Eventually Mr. Big Boss returns and tellsArielleto follow him to the next place that she'll be of use.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 663 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Audition Gone Awry Part 1

Audition Gone Awry Part 1

Clip name: Audition Gone Awry Part 1
Description: 9.24.2019

Lizz is starting to really regret wearing her super high heels to this audition. She walks around a bit burning off some nervous energy till the man conducting her audition arrives. When he does he wastes no time explaining to her that secretaries need to be able to deal with certain frustrations and annoyances. Shes not sure this is for her as the man puts her binder on but she has no choice at this point and really needs the job so she just goes along with it. After spending a few minutes in just the armbinder David returns and binds Lizzs legs tightly with two ropes above and two below the knees. A winding web of rope is also added before a body harness secures Lizz to the chair. Shes told that shes to spend the night like that and she protests strongly though the man rather than release her tells her hell be sleeping nearby and that if she needs something she can just call out. Lizz is then set to endure a night of bondage as her hands go to sleep and the slow pain slowly sets in. Finally the man returns, releases her legs and has to help her to another chair when they find out her legs are too numb for her to walk in her super high heels.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 522 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Audition Gone Awry Part 2

Audition Gone Awry Part 2

Clip name: Audition Gone Awry Part 2
Description: Lizz is starting to really regret wearing her super high heels to this audition. She walks around a bit burning off some nervous energy till the man conducting her audition arrives. When he does he wastes no time explaining to her that secretaries need to be able to deal with certain frustrations and annoyances. Shes not sure this is for her as the man puts her binder on but she has no choice at this point and really needs the job so she just goes along with it. After spending a few minutes in just the armbinder David returns and binds Lizzs legs tightly with two ropes above and two below the knees. A winding web of rope is also added before a body harness secures Lizz to the chair. Shes told that shes to spend the night like that and she protests strongly though the man rather than release her tells her hell be sleeping nearby and that if she needs something she can just call out. Lizz is then set to endure a night of bondage as her hands go to sleep and the slow pain slowly sets in. Finally the man returns, releases her legs and has to help her to another chair when they find out her legs are too numb for her to walk in her super high heels.

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 582 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Back In The Office With A Bang

Back In The Office With A Bang

Clip name: Back In The Office With A Bang
Description: Johannieisbackin the office and shes wearing a very tight and revealing gold dress, pantyhose and high heels. Not one to waste time, Mr. Big Boss grabs ropes while they go through the standard, polite greetings as he grabs rope and binds first her wrists, then her elbows behind herback. A red ballgag comes next and Mr. Big Boss stepsbackand lets her move a bit to show off her bondage and her body. He then heads off to check on a few things around the office leavingJohannieto exude sexiness in her six inch heels and bondage. When he returns shes moved to the ground where she soon finds herself tightly hogtied and then with her dress hiked up around her waist shes left to struggle whle Mr. Big Boss heads off to get lunchJohannieis a pretty intense drooler when it comes to ballgags.
Genre: BDSM, Johannie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 902 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ballet Boot Training in Her Latex Catsuit

Ballet Boot Training in Her Latex Catsuit

Clip name: Ballet Boot Training in Her Latex Catsuit
Description: Lizz is posted up against Mr Big Boss\'s desk in her black latex catsuit, waist cincher, and black leather ballet boots. Her elbows are tightly strapped behind her back as she stands on her tortuously high heels. He moves on to her wrists as she stands steady awaiting the training to commence. After a final tightening of her elbow strap he allows her to sit down on the desk as he shoves a large white ballgag into her mouth strapping it tightly behind her head. With all those steps in place Mr Big Boss places a collar around her neck and leashes her off to get her walking started. The camera opens up on a wide expanse of floor and Lizz being led back and forth across it being XXXX to walk back to the desk over and over till finally she is allowed rest on the desk. Finally with her pacing complete her ballgag is removed and her drool wiped up with the cloth that is then roughly shoved into her mouth packing her cheeks before taking microfoam tape and wrapping it tightly around her head. Following suit is a black leather gwen hood laced tightly on her head with her ponytail peeking out. She\'s then placed on the ground and her ankles are tightly strapped together with a strap attaching her ankles to her elbow straps. She struggles and wiggles managing to roll over a few times relieving slightly the strain on her hogtie straps. Eventually with her working with the slick latex she\'s works her elbow bonds down only to find they are replaced and her hogtie is moved to her ankles and pulled equally tight.

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 18 min 10 s
Size: 805 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ballet Boots, Leather Straps, and Balance Training

Ballet Boots, Leather Straps, and Balance Training

Clip name: Ballet Boots, Leather Straps, and Balance Training
Description: October 5, 2018
It’s been too long since Elizabeth had someballetboot training so Mr. Big Boss breaks out the leather straps, harness gag, and ankle cuffs and helps her see just how many of her skills she’s retained. She makes a good few passes demonstrating that she’s still got a pretty good ability to walk, but her moans and slow going shows off just how out of practice she is. More training sessions might be in order. She’s left in a hogtie on the office floor where she struggles rather energetically for your pleasure.

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 718 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ballet Slipper Custom Chairtie

Ballet Slipper Custom Chairtie

Clip name: Ballet Slipper Custom Chairtie
Description: November 4, 2018
This is a custom video featuringMadalynnRaye and Elizabeth Andrews.Madalynnis tied to a chair and left to struggle. Eventually Elizabeth arrives to taunt her a bit and she does by playing with her hair and rubbing on her before she eventually releases her and has her dress in a PVC catsuit and attempt to escape from a leather armbinder. In part 2 we'll find out if she can manage to do just that.
Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 650 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ballet Slipper Custom Chairtie Continuation

Ballet Slipper Custom Chairtie Continuation

Clip name: Ballet Slipper Custom Chairtie Continuation
Description: Madalynn is in her catsuit and stands up when Lizz arrives so she can go into the armbinder. With the armbinder in place, Madalynn is left to struggle again for a little bit while she walks around in herballetflats. Eventually Lizz returns and ties Madalynn to the chair again removing herballetslippersand tickling her bare feet while Madalynn tells Lizz how much she hates her. After a little bit of tickle therapy her shoes are returned to her feet and Lizz leaves her to struggle on the chair.
Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 541 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Belle's Rope Review

Belle's Rope Review

Clip name: Belle's Rope Review
Description: Belle is in the office with Elizabeth for her Wednesday Rope Review. Belle quickly ends up bound with her wrists behind her back and Elizabeth wastes no time in moving on to her elbows binding them tightly behind her back. After sitting her down on a chair her ankles are placed beside each other then bound together followed by her knees. Elizabeth then takes more rope and binds Belle\'s arms to her body tightly, before grabbing a pair of panties and stuffing them in Belle\'s mouth only to seal them in with microfoam tape. With Elizabeth done with her work she steps back and tells her it\'s time to observe her in bondage. Elizabeth steps in occasionally to grope her a bit and pull her skirt up. Eventually she orders Belle to the ground which she manages with some difficulty. Belle struggles around and manages to come up with yet another high mark in her review.
Rope Bondage, Secretary, Microfoam Gag, Mouth Packing, Struggling, Heavy Rope, Girl Ties Girl, Bondage
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis, Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 14 min 3 s
Size: 603 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Black Latex Catsuit, Hood, and Ballet Boot Training

Black Latex Catsuit, Hood, and Ballet Boot Training

Clip name: Black Latex Catsuit, Hood, and Ballet Boot Training
Description: Lizz arrives very slowly and gingerly in herballetboots, latex catsuit, and red latex hood. Mr Big Boss wastes no time in standing up and getting an armbinder strapped tightly onto her arms. With the leather zipped tightly in place Mr Big Boss then pulls her out onto the carpet where shes made to pace back and forth a few times showing her proficiency in the ultra high heels. After quite a bit of back and forth shes allowed to lean against the desk where shes subjected to a few extra gropes. Finally Lizz is brought to a halt in the middle of the carpet where he makes her hold a very tight posture while standing at the end of the desk. Shes forced to rotate and Mr Big Boss comes out and gets a few more good gropes before moving her to the desk and letting her lean against it. He returns after giving her a few seconds and makes her take a few more laps to earn the red chair he then brings out and allows her to sit on. Its time at this point for her arms to be bound in a different way and Mr Big Boss brings out some leather straps pulling Lizzs arms tightly together at the wrists and elbows. After a few more gropes Lizz is left to struggle and since she knows the drill she puts on a nice show moving around and even taking a few more ginger and precarious steps on her own in theballetboots.

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 809 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Blackmailing for Bondage Tickling

Blackmailing for Bondage Tickling

Clip name: Blackmailing for Bondage Tickling
Description: Belle has a bit of a fetish for bondage but a problem with fulfilling it. No one is willing to tie her up! She uses some bad reviews that Mr Andrews has racked up to get him to bind and gag her. She hands him some rope and tells him that she wants some bondage with a bit of tickling tossed in. Standing her up her wrists are bound first with the rope she\'s provided. She\'s then ballgagged and placed on the floor where her high heeled feet are bound together. Another rope finds itself on her knees binding them tightly together before David moves up and tops off her bondage with a nice tight elbow rope. With her completely bound David starts moving her around on the floor and tickling her without mercy. He figures if he\'s going to be made to do this he might as well do it very well. Eventually her shoes get removed which causes David to gravitate to her soles and alternating back and forth between those and her midsection. Eventually David tires of the tickling and leavesBelle tightly bound on the floor. She proceeds to get up and true to her form puts her high heels back on in a useless attempt to protect her feet from further tickle onslaught.

Shiny Skirt, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Ball Gag, Tickling, Drool, Blackmail
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 420 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Blindfolded fire drill bondage challenge

Blindfolded fire drill bondage challenge

Clip name: Blindfolded fire drill bondage challenge
Description: Drea Morgan was waiting on Mr. Big Boss in one of the office lounges. She wore a short tight skirt, black top, and hot pink pumps with ankle straps. The Boss arrived with his briefcase full of rope and filled Drea in on her challenge. Drea knew she would do a good job on the task since she fancied herself an accomplished escapee. What Drea didn\'t know, was that the Boss was going to make it a bit more difficult for her.Mr. Big Boss tied her ankles together first and then worked his way up her body. Once her elbows and wrists were tightly secured, he gagged her with a pink ball gag. To Drea\'s surprise, he also added a pink leather blindfold. The Boss picked her up off the couch and laid her on the ground. He placed her into a tight hogtie before lifting up her shirt to reveal her breasts. His hands groped Drea\'s body freely before leaving her to her challenge.Drea struggled to find the knots of her hogtie rope. She stretched her body out, trying to pull the knot loose. She kept working on it until finally she freed herself from the hogtie. She rolled all over the floor, exposed, blindfolded and drooling all over herself, trying to find the knots to free herself. Suddenly a fire alarm goes off in the building and Drea starts to panic. Frustration overcomes her when she realizes that her time is almost up. She struggles with the knots frantically. Drea gets to her feet, determined to get out of the building but suddenly had second thoughts since she was blindfolded. About to completely give up in her challenge, she feels a large presence behind her. A pair of large hands grope and grab at her body and she realizes it is Mr. Big Boss and the previous fire drill alarm wasn\'t real...
Genre: BDSM, Drea Morgan

Duration: 14 min 2 s
Size: 621 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Blue Latex and Lots of Jute Rope

Blue Latex and Lots of Jute Rope

Clip name: Blue Latex and Lots of Jute Rope
Description: October 9, 2019
Rachel arrives and finds herself quickly bound and gagged after showing up in a rather seductive blue latex dress, black hose and high heels to match, her wrists are bound, a black ballgag is placed in her mouth and her elbows then welded behind her back. More and more rope encircles her upper body before her legs are hobbled and she’s left to balance with her legs together and her high heels causing her stability problems. Rachel is a trooper though and manages to come through the experience with flying colors.
Genre: BDSM, Rachel Adams

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 589 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bondage Bonus Time With Co erced Strip

Bondage Bonus Time With Co-erced Strip

Clip name: Bondage Bonus Time With Co-erced Strip
Description: Rachel is waiting on Mr. Big Boss with her wrists and elbows already bound when he enters with a red ballgag and praise for how her first day went. She struggles a bit standing in her high heels and leather skirt before being moved to the hearth where she’s seated and her legs bound tightly. She’s then untied and made to strip before being retied in her lingerie and gagged with mouth packing and silver tape. She’s finished off with a hogtie in her shiny pantyhose and heels with Mr. Big Boss heading off to lunch for a couple of hours. She does manage to lose her shoes in the struggle ;)
Genre: BDSM, Rachel Adams

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 836 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!