• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Hogtied For The Boss

Hogtied For The Boss

Clip name: Hogtied For The Boss
Description: Ariellewalks into Mr Big Bosss office really knowing what he wanted to see her about and he confirms her suspicions when he grabs a handful of rope and maneuvers her to in front of his desk. Taking her wrists behind her he quickly binds them before binding her elbows and adding a red head harness ballgag. He then goes back behind his desk puts his jacket on and then leavesArielleto struggle in her tight bondage. Mr Big Boss returns and guidesArielleto the floor laying her down on her stomach and taking two pieces of rope and frogtying Arielles legs. With her legs frogtied her head harness is pulled back to her elbows and shes left to writhe in her tight bondage, the red ballgag pulling back into her mouth sharply as she moans. He tells her that hes off to lunch and leaves her to struggle on the carpet unsure of when Mr Big Boss will return.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 691 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Hogtied in Boots and Jeans

Hogtied in Boots and Jeans

Clip name: Hogtied in Boots and Jeans
Description: I walk into Mr. Big Boss\' office wearing a tight blue sweater, tight jeans and leather knee high boots. I\'m ready to work on his expense reports, though when I ask him about his receipts, he tells me he left them at home. He suggests we do a little bondage instead. I tell him no, I\'m tired of his excuses to try to tie me up! We need to get this work done so he needs to go home and get them. He decides he is going to do what he wants anyway and he grabs my arms. I try to get away from him but his hold on my wrist is too much. I squirm and struggle but I finally give up. Mr. Big Boss then ties my arms behind my back as tightly as he can. Next, a polka dotted cloth is shoved in my mouth and microfoam is wrapped around it tightly.
He then ties my booted ankles together before leaving me to find an intern to run to his house to grab the receipts. I decide to entertain myself while he is gone and I start hopping around the desk, trying to open drawers with my bound hands. Hopping while tied up is not an easy feat, so I relax on the desk, trying to get a good look at my leather boots. The Boss comes back into the office and I sit up. He ties a piece of rope in my hair and has me tug on it to make sure it will stay taut. I know things are about to get worse for me. Mr. Big Boss then has me lay on the floor and he places me into a hair tie/hogtie. He ties some of the hair tie rope to my wrists, making it tighter. All the hopping around has made me very hot and the boots,sweater,pantyhose and jeans add to the heat. I start to shake my head back and forth trying to adjust. I suddenly feel very distressed. I suddenly want out of the bondage. I calm myself and start to move around in the hogtie, lifting my body up to get air flow. I squirm and moan behind the super tight microfoam gag. Mr. Big Boss comes back in and cuts the air on for me. The circulated air makes me feel much better, but maybe I learned my lesson about hopping around the office on a hot summer day....or trying to get Mr. Big Boss to do any work.
jeans, boots, hogtie, hair tie, hopping in boots, sweater, tight microfoam gag, secretary fantasy, rope bondage,fetish, Elizabeth Andrews, pantyhose, lots of bound movement, real distress,lots of gag talk
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 715 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Hogtied, Ring Gagged in Red Disco Pants

Hogtied, Ring Gagged in Red Disco Pants

Clip name: Hogtied, Ring Gagged in Red Disco Pants
Description: Gigi is dressed in shiny red disco pants, a black and red shiny shirt and her patent six inch heeled knee high boots. David has some rope and is binding her wrists tightly together when the clip starts. Gigi\'s legs compliment the pants very well and her ass looks amazing as she shifts her weight back and forth on the sky high heels. Gigi\'s elbows fall next and are tightly bound together coils of rope being wound around and around her holding her very tightly and securely making her quite helpless. Next David starts binding her ankles together rousing Gigi\'s nervousness as her balance testing begins. More rope is taken and wound around Gigi\'s knees holding her bound as her nervousness grows and grows as her balance starts to waver more and more as it is held and tested. Finally another rope is added to her thighs and Gigi starts to try to convince David to put her down on the ground in a hogtie. With the rope work finished Gigi starts having balance issues for real and she finally falls down landing on top of David and he gently catches her and lays her down on the ground beside him. David crawls off camera after seeing Gigi to a more comfortable place and grabs a harness ring gag stuffing Gigi\'s mouth with it and strapping it on. With her bound and tightly gagged David rolls her around a bit before taking one more piece of rope and attaching it from Gigi\'s gag to her ankles pulling it tight and making her eyes grow wider with the realization of what she\'s about to experience. Finally Gigi is secured and rolls around a bit struggling and enjoying her hogtie before David comes back in and unbuttons her shirt and taking her tits out of her bra. He toys with her a bit telling her that he\'s going to squeeze the absolute hell out of her nipples and Gigi giggles with a mixture of apprehension and fun. Finally he takes his leave of Gigi and leaves her to roll around and struggle energetically as she loves to do. Fun clip, tight tie, and a very willing bondagette in this clip. Gigi does what she does best and dives right into some tough bondage headfirst loving her difficult predicament.
Disco Jeans, Ring Gag, Boots, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Predicament Bondage, Topless
Genre: BDSM, GiGi Lynn

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 32 s
Size: 480 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Holiday Bondage Distraction

Holiday Bondage Distraction

Clip name: Holiday Bondage Distraction
Description: Ludella looked incredible as she walked around the office all day in a tight pencil skirt and tighter sweater. The other secretaries were enjoying a festive lunch off company premises. Ludella and I decided to stay behind. I walked up to her and ran my hands over her sexy body and back seam stockings. Once I was done appreciating her body, I grabbed a piece of rope and tied her wrists together. We talked about this and that as I continued to work on her bondage. I tied her ankles together next and pulled her tight pencil skirt up her legs so I could see her stocking tops. I walked behind her and sat on the counter, wrapping my legs around her body. I pulled her into me and while saying sweet nothings to her, I shoved her mouth full of red cloth. I then wrapped silver tape tightly around her pouty lips.
Next, was her elbows. I pulled them together and cinched them tightly. But not too tightly, I wanted to enjoy my holiday present. When I was done, I admired Ludella bound in my ropes. I made her kneel on the floor in front of me and decided to add a rope to her thighs. It also gave me an excuse to run my hands across her silky stockings. Done with that portion of her bondage, I walked around her and sat on the counter. I commanded her to give me a show and she started moving her body against the ropes. After a few moments of enjoying the show, I picked up another piece of rope and tied her into a kneeling hogtie that arched her backwards. The tie showed off her amazing curves. I said my goodbyes and taunted her that I was going to go find another secretary to have fun with. But I was really going to go watch her from the Boss\' office. The show she gave, strugging and mffphing against her bondage was phenomenal. I couldn\'t help myself. I had to go back in and tease her a little more.
g/g bondage, silver tape gag, red mouth stuffing, tight pencil skirt,glasses, shiny shirt, kneeling hogtie, high heels, rope, teasing/taunting
Genre: BDSM, Ludella Hahn and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 13 min 22 s
Size: 412 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Hooded and Hogtied

Hooded and Hogtied

Clip name: Hooded and Hogtied
Description: I slowly walk into Mr. Big Boss’s office wearing a black mesh catsuit, waist cincher, leather gwen hood, and 6 1/4th single sole high heel sandals. Mr. Big Boss decided I need a little break from my secretarial duties but as I walked to his desk I wasn’t sure I wanted the break. The black high heel sandals were very precarious to walk in and upon seeing the chain on his desk, I’m sure Mr. Big Boss was going to make it even more so. I couldn’t quite communicate my displeasure because of the tight leather gwen hood laced around my head. Mr. Big Boss applied stainless steel cuffs to my ankles that matched the collar around my neck. Next, he added leather straps to bind my arms to my body. He then hobbled my ankles together with chain and XXXX me to walk around the office. The chain dangled in between my ankles as I slowly walked. I was afraid I was going to trip on the chain that slightly hit the floor with every step. I made several laps before Mr. Big Boss decided he needed more time with me. He XXXX me in front of his lap and I swayed my ass back and forth steaming up the office. I could tell Mr. Big Boss was getting worked up. The boss then commanded that I get on the desk and he tied a piece of rope to my hair. He then took the rope and pulled it back to my ankles, lifting my chest off the desk. I spent the rest of the afternoon sensually struggling in the strict hogtie.

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 826 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Hooded, Postured Collared and Wheeled Away in Latex

Hooded, Postured Collared and Wheeled Away in Latex

Clip name: Hooded, Postured Collared and Wheeled Away in Latex
Description: Day Dreaming at the Office part 34The menial task of filing papers and typing reports was making Dakkota's day go by very slowly. Every 30 minutes she glanced up at the clock, disappointed that more time hadn't gone by. The words on the reports thatDakkotawas supposed to be typing, started to run together and her typos mistakes increased substantially.Dakkotaclosed her eyes for a second and a scene of another kind played across her eyelids....Dakkotawas standing in the middle of the warehouse wearing a red latex top and black latex skirt that buckled up the back. The Boss gagged her with a white ball gag before pulling a black pvc gwen hood over her head. The gag that pried Dakkota's lips apart was forced further back into her mouth by the tight hood. Next to come was a 4 inch black and red posture collar that proved tough to buckle on and was even tighter once buckled shut. Dakkota's face instantly reflected strain from the compression around her neck. AsDakkotastruggled with the leather bondage, Mr. Big Boss started on her rope bondage. He bound her elbows tightly together behind her back and then added two body cinches. Mr. Big Boss looped his finger around the collar ring and leadDakkotaaround the warehouse before leashing her off to a ring that hung above their heads.The Boss leftDakkotastanding leashed off to the ceiling, with her ankles tied together. Her face continuously reflected the strain she was experiencing and she began to sweat. Mr. Big Boss reentered the room and pulled a hand truck next toDakkota. He picked upDakkota, placed her onto it, and then secured her to the hand truck. Once she was in place, the Boss wheeled her around the room, escalating her strain and fear. After a bit, the Boss wheelsDakkotaout of the warehouse, into the offices, putting her on display for all her co-workers to see.
Genre: BDSM, Dakkota

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Size: 488 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Hotel Hijinks Part Two

Hotel Hijinks Part Two

Clip name: Hotel Hijinks Part Two
Description: Elizabeth and Star are still at the conference and Star is still tightly hogtied on the table when suddenly Mr Big Boss shows up to see where they were at the last meeting. One look at Star answers this question for him and he starts untying her, scolding Lizz for missing the meeting to have fun doing bondage instead saying “we do this sort of thing at night.” With Star totally untied she takes out her gag and Mr Big Boss starts grabbing some rope to turn the tables on Lizz. Suddenly Lizz finds herself being bound with Star in front of her XXXX her a bit which Lizz reciprocates till she finds her elbows tightly bound behind her back. Star gag kisses her a bit and fondles her till she finally takes her gag off so she can participate more fully before Lizz\'s wrists fall prey to the rope also. Lizz finds herself being slightly stroked and tickled by Star while Mr Big Boss gags her with microfoam tape. Lizz is then placed up on the table they took Star down from and her ankles are bound while Star teases her a bit. David gets done binding Lizz and tells both of the ladies that he\'s actually got to get back downstairs to a meeting and that he\'s afraid he\'ll have to leave Lizz in Star\'s capable hands. Star definitely takes advantage of it and plays with Lizz a bit before putting her on the table and hogtying her. Not one to be done with just that she crawls up on the table herself and drapes herself on a tightly bound and gagged Lizz caressing her ass and cuddling up to her. Star has definitely found herself an enjoyable way to pass the time on this particular day of the conference.
Item # 512
Genre: BDSM, Star, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
How To Wear A High Heel Gag

How To Wear A High Heel Gag

Clip name: How To Wear A High Heel Gag
Description: A custom client contacted me and was curious if I would try out a particular type of gag. Of course with my love of gags I was willing to give it a try. The request was for me to use a high heel pump as a gag and to secure it in a multitude of ways. I picked out one of my oldest leather high heel pumps and gathered some supplies. I found a leather strap and attached a leather piece with a d-ring. I placed the heel of the high heel into the d-ring and then buckled the strap. The tip of the shoe was deep into my mouth and I was having a hard time controlling my gag reflex since the tip of the shoe was hitting the roof of my mouth. Once I got my gag reflex under control, I show off the gag. Soon, I feel drool start to dribble from my lower lip down my chin. The drool starts to run off my chin and in my hair. I wear the gag a little longer before taking it off and talking a bit about it. Afterwards, I test three more ways to wear the gag: red electrical wrapped around, ring gag through the heel, and 1 inch microfoam wrap around. Afterwards, I talk about which gag I liked best out of the four. It was definitely an interesting gag to try out and something I think I will re-visit soon with some of the secretaries!
Gag custom, high heel fetish, high heel pump gag, talking to camera, talking about gags, tape gags, electrical tape, microfoam tape gag, gag, fetish, ring gag, drool, secretary, custom

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Size: 673 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
How to wear a high heel gag 2

How to wear a high heel gag 2

Clip name: How to wear a high heel gag 2
Description: My custom client enjoyed the last high heel gag video so much that he wanted to see another. Which is good news for those gagging fans that liked the last one. In this version I use scarfs, pantyhose, stockings, and vetrap to secure the high heels as my gag. First I show off the two high heels I will be using; a black leather pump with metal heel and a gold high heel. The gold high heel I will use most of all. I stuff the toe of the gold heel with stuffing and then place the show in my mouth, I take a printed scarf and secure it around the heel and tie it off tightly. I show off the gag and start drooling. After a while, I switch to the black pump and do a similar tie except with two pair of white stockings. I drool even more with this one! I remove the shoe gag and show off the bite marks on the tip of the shoe before I move onto the next gag. The third one is with the gold high heel and I wrap a light blue vetrap around the heel and my head to secure it. The gag isn\'t as neat as I would like it but it is definitely secure. The fourth gag is a pantyhose hood gag with the high heel. It is very hard to see what I am doing with the pantyhose secured tightly on my head. Drool starts to seep from the side of my face from the gag. Its quite messy. I remove the pantyhose hood and use the pantyhose to secure the heel as in the previous gags. I end up adding the white stockings and the scarf to the gag to make sure it\'s super secure! In the end I talk about the gags and which one I thought was the best.
high heel gag custom, custom, gag, self gagging, secretary gagging, vetrap, scarfs, pantyhose hood

Duration: 22 min 51 s
Size: 892 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
I Bet I Can Get Out of That

I Bet I Can Get Out of That

Clip name: I Bet I Can Get Out of That
Description: October 7, 2019

Paige and David are watching TV and she just cant believe how the people on TV seem to actually be held by rope bondage. She talks about how easy it would be for her to get untied and sensing an opportunity he remembers some rope in the garage. Daring her to get free from a tie that he concocts she goes along with it and soon hes got his rope and Paige finds herself a little bit more bound up than she expected. She finally is ballgagged and she finds herself struggling against some intense ar and leg bonds. Eventually shes moved to the floor where she finds herself hogtied. After letting her struggle a bit and enjoying the show he finally leaves her on the floor alone and tightly bound and gagged.
Genre: BDSM, Paige Erin Turner

Duration: 14 min 2 s
Size: 680 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
I Can Escape From That!

I Can Escape From That!

Clip name: I Can Escape From That!
Description: Leanna and David are watching tv and she isn\'t impressed with the level of bondage she\'s witnessing. David takes advantage of this and grabs some rope to test Leanna\'s abilities to get free from the bondage. He starts by tying her ankles together and he\'s lucked out in that she\'s wearing some really nice high heels, disco jeans and a purple blouse. Leanna seems pretty cocky about being able to free herself but only time will tell after she\'s tied up. With her ankles bound she starts realizing that maybe David has a bit more experience in this than she might have realized. He turns her around and binds her wrists next making her a lot more helpless in the process. After this Leanna is shocked to realize that he\'s not done binding yet and grabs another rope to bind her elbows tightly together. With that finished he produces a white cloth which he uses to stuff her mouth telling her well I can\'t have you chewing through the ropes. After stuffing her mouth he takes some microfoam tape and wraps it around her head sealing the packing in tightly. Her eyes show off that she\'s still feeling this game is pretty fun even if she can\'t manage to move or budge any knots. Eventually she realizes that she\'s not getting free and starts getting a bit nervous. David brings another rope into the mix and teases her about how she\'s obviously going to lose. He takes the extra rope and binds her legs above the knees, another rope is brought out and he takes it binding her arms to her body and making them useless for escape. He finally tells her that he\'s going to celebrate winning his bet by leaving her bound and gagged on the couch while he heads out for some quality time with the boys. Leanna is definitely not happy about this and struggles madly moving around to the floor and wiggling her ass trying to find any slack in the ropes she can exploit. Eventually she makes it to the ground where she does some more really nice wiggling but she can\'t move any of the knots. She resigns herself to being bound and gagged just as tightly when David gets home as when he left.
Disco Jeans, Microfoam Gag, Shiny Shirt, Mouth Packing, High Heels, Pantyhose
Genre: BDSM, Leanna Belle

Duration: 13 min 42 s
Size: 422 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
I didn't learn this at secretarial school

I didn't learn this at secretarial school

Clip name: I didn't learn this at secretarial school
Description: Leanna is a new bondage model. This is the first time she experienced bondage.
Leanna was fresh out of secretarial school. Her wpm was one of the top averages in her class. She was taught multiple ways to file, to manage the phones, etc. But she didn\'t learn any of the skills that Mr. Big Boss really liked his secretaries to have. Leanna was waiting in the office, nervously, wearing a tight dress and white high heels. There was rope all over the counter, a red cloth, and some kind of tape. A tall blonde man, that Leanna could only imagine to be the owner of the company, came in and started to pick through the rope. He selected different lengths but she wasn\'t sure exactly why. Mr. Big Boss introduced himself to her and told her what his company was about and how he liked to tie up his secretaries in their spare time. Leanna was nervous about the notion but she really wanted to make a good impression. She stood up and the blonde Boss applied rope to her arms, tying them behind her back. The sensation of having her arms bound behind her for the very first time, was odd. She wasn\'t sure if she liked it but she didn\'t hate it. After a couple of minutes of getting use to it, she didn\'t mind it so much and started to open up with the Boss.
Earlier, when Leanna was doing her paperwork, she noticed that one of the policies of the company was: Gossiping would not be tolerated. This is what the red cloth and tape was for. The Boss shoved the cloth in her mouth and then applied the white micro foam over her lips. He continued to wrap the tape around her head and her ability to communicate lessened. The Boss had her sit on the chair and tied her ankles together crossed. He then picked her up off the chair and re-positioned her on the floor, on her stomach. There on the floor, Mr. Big Boss tied her into a tight hogtie. Once her tie was complete, he bid his farewell and wished her goodluck. Leanna squirmed back and forth in her first hogtie. She was excited to be learning such new skills on her very first day of work.
Genre: BDSM, Leanna Belle

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 513 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
I know you are thinking about tying me up

I know you are thinking about tying me up

Clip name: I know you are thinking about tying me up
Description: Sassy Anna Lee walks into the office where Mr. Big Boss is sitting. With her hips on her hands, she tells him that she knows he is thinking about tying her up and how he is dirty for having such thoughts. The Boss laughed and walked over to the rope asking her what gave it away. Was it the neatly coiled ropes and ball gag sitting on the counter? He grabs her wrists and ties them tightly together. Anna goes on about how he probably sits in his office, fantasizing about tying the secretaries of D.I.D up. Mr. Big Boss grabs another piece of rope and lashes her elbows together. Soon the Boss becomes tired of Anna\'s sassy mouth and gags her with a pink ball gag. To make sure she is fully restrained, he adds a rope that cinches her forearms down to her body. He makes her sit on top of the counter and he ties her ankles together, crossed, and loops the high heel into it as well. The Boss then makes her lay over on her stomach, on the counter, which is not very wide. If she makes the wrong move, she could fall off. Mr. Big Boss cinches her into a hogtie. Her ballgag glistens with her drool as she moves her hips back and forth, pulling on the ropes. She tries to roll over to her side but can\'t make it completely. The Boss takes some pictures of the hogtied Anna to share with the other executives over lunch. Once he is gone, Anna starts to struggle again on the counter, testing her binds. She arches up into her hogtie and then lowers herself down again. Grunts escape her mouth as she tries to move on the hard surface. Little does she know, the Boss is about to make her struggles harder. Mr. Big Boss comes back into the office and ties Anna\'s hair back to her ankles. Now anytime, she tries to move her legs, it would pull on her pony tail, XXXX her head backwards. Anna\'s grunts got louder as she endured the hair tie. Anna\'s facial expression twisted with emotions of being of uncomfortable and enjoying the attention the Boss had given her.
sassiness, business attire, long hair, pony tail, peep toe high heels, hogtie, hair tie in hogtie, struggling, grunting behind ball gag, drool, tied in a restricted place. hogtie arching, secretary
Genre: BDSM, Anna Lee

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 531 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
I Win Escape Challenge

I Win - Escape Challenge

Clip name: I Win - Escape Challenge
Description: If you ever want to see a girl do whatever it takes to achieve something, do yourself a favor and pit two ladies against one another: they'll try as hard as possible to come out on top. Today, Paige and Violet are presented with a challenge: they'll both be tied up together and the first person that can get out of the rope bondage will have free reign over the other's pussy with a magic wand. These girls give it their all to escape and wiggle around helplessly for minutes on end until one emerges victorious: just how forgiving will the winner be when they're wielding the Hitachi? Oh, and watch out - one of these ladies ends up squirting!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage, Paige Pierce, Violet October

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 507 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
I'm tying you up for your safety

I'm tying you up for your safety

Clip name: I'm tying you up for your safety
Description: Part of the Fire Drill Bondage Challenge Series

Dakkota waited patiently for the Boss in her office. She had no clue why he wanted to see her but was sure she would find out soon enough. Mr. Big Boss walked into the office with his briefcase full of rope and gagging material. The secretary's' safety was of the utmost importance to Mr. Big Boss. He wanted all the secretaries trained on how to escape from bondage. He knew they wouldn't abuse this because most of the secretaries loved to be tied up. Especially if it meant they didn't have to type reports or file. Dakkota was a relatively new secretary to D.I.D and the Boss thought it was time she did a little escape training.

Mr. Big Boss explained exactly what was going on to Dakkota and she looked a little apprehensive at first. It was as though she had never thought about there being a fire drill while she was tied up in her office. The Boss tied her arms together behind her back and then asked her to sit on the chair. He bound her ankles tightly and then pulled her arms up and over the high back chair. He then tied her wrists off to the chair. He always tied secretaries to chairs, not on chairs. This was going to make it a bit more difficult for Dakkota to escape from her chair tie.

He took a piece of white cloth and stuffed Dakkota's mouth full. The Boss then wrapped micro foam tape tightly around her head, to ensure she couldn't spit the mouth stuffing out. Once her gag was secure, the Boss bid her farewell and good luck. He mentally started the timer to see how long it would take Dakkota to get free.

Dakkota started pulling on the rope that connected her hands to the chair. It seemed she was making great progress at first. She concentrated hard on getting the cinches undone but it seemed like the rope kept coming and coming. Getting frustrated that she was still stuck to the chair, she tried harder. She stood up from the chair and tried to pull on the rope, it was still stuck. She got down on the ground and the chair came tumbling down with her.

The Boss was watching her from his office and saw the predicament she was in. He decided to be nice and help her from the chair. The rest was up to her though. Dakkota knew she didn't have much time left to get out of the bondage and it was going to be even harder because she was losing the dexterity in her fingers. Somewhere amidst the struggle, Dakkota lost her high heels and was now just in stocking foot. She wiggled and writhed her arms back and forth trying to shake the wrist the bondage. Her wrist bondage was just too tight and didn't want to release. She tried to reach her hands upward and find the knot, but she had little success. Finally in a fury of struggling, Dakkota got her wrists free. She then started on her ankles.

Mr. Big Boss watched Dakkota fumbled with her ankle rope knot. She had rolled over to her stomach and was trying to untie the knots by touch only. After sometime she kicked the ropes free off her ankles and all that was left was her elbows. Mr. Big Boss knew that was going to prove an impossible task so he went into the office where Dakkota was and helped her back into her high heels and escorted her out of the office. He reminded her that she just needed to be able to get herself out of the bondage enough that she could leave the room. Once she got her wrists unattached from the chair, she could have just untied her ankles and she would have been able to leave the room. She just needed to be careful ;)
Genre: BDSM, Dakkota

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 557 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Im Outta Here

Im Outta Here

Clip name: Im Outta Here
Description: Missy Minks is tied down to the floor. On her back, with legs and arms spread, cuffs at the ankles, thighs, biceps and wrists an one across her torso, Missy looks to be pretty much secure.
Then on comes Dolly Leigh and Serena Blair, carrying frozen cubes of ice on strings! It's going to be an ice cold droplets torture! And that's exactly what the girls do to poor Missy!
Dripping ice cold water on Missy's face, torso and feet, Missy writhes and wriggles with no chance to escape! That's when the girls get mean and decide to tickle torture Missy.
From head to toe Missy endures the torture, uncontrollably laughing, and when Dolly starts tickling Missy at the armpits, Missy suddenly pulls her wrists and arms out of her cuffs!
What!?! We thought she was completely vulnerable! And that's when Missy says, You never shoulda gone for my armpits...I'm outta here!
Genre: Belt Bondage, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Tickling, Dolly Leigh, Missy Minks, Serena Blair

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 129 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Inflatable Butterfly Gag and Transpore Tape Self Gagging

Inflatable Butterfly Gag and Transpore Tape Self Gagging

Clip name: Inflatable Butterfly Gag and Transpore Tape Self Gagging
Description: One of my favorite gags to play with is the inflatable butterfly gag. A custom client of mine shares the same love for this particular gag and requested a custom of me using it. My gag fan also wanted me to test an unusual tape gag that shows off my lips. In the first part of this clip, I play with the inflatable butterfly gag and see just how large I could get in to inflate in my mouth. I proceed with the next gag by stuffing my mouth with a large pink pair of panties. Once the panties are deep inside my mouth, I apply a glossy lipstick to my perked lips. Next, I take 1 inch transpore tape and wrap it around the center of the mouth stuffing. Then I wrap the tape above my lip and below my lip, making them purse out around the tape. It is a very interesting look that I want to revisit in the future with other tapes. I think it would be a very good tape gag for gagged kissing!!!

self gagging, inflatable butterfly pump gag, tape gag, lip gloss

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 526 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Insolent Maid Ties Up Mistress Part 1

Insolent Maid Ties Up Mistress Part 1

Clip name: Insolent Maid Ties Up Mistress Part 1
Description: Elizabeth overpowers Arielle who’s been treating her rather poorly after helping her into her dress. She taunts a snoozing Arielle before removing her panties and then moving to her captive and shoving them into her mouth. Arielle wakes at the used panties of her maid being rubbed on her face. Arielle is incensed that she’s being treated this way and Elizabeth shoves her worn panties into Arielle’s mouth to silence her complaints. Clear tape is wound around her head showing off the print on the gag filling Arielle’s mouth. She’s then stood up and her elbows bound by Lizz who taunts and manipulates her employer who’s very unhappy with her scenario. After a bit more Lizz heads off to raid her mistress’s wardrobe much to her gagged, moaning, displeasure.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 805 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Intro To The Office

Intro To The Office

Clip name: Intro To The Office
Description: Paigeis going all out to impress on her day at DiD. Arriving In a tight gold mini skirt, sheer blouse, and six inch high heels. Mr. Big Boss wastes no time in beginning to bind her wrists and quickly adding a head harness ballgag to her ensemble. Shes then moved to the ground where her ankles are tied before shes rolled over. On her stomach her elbows are bound and then her arms secured to her torso with a waist rope before a frogtie and hogtie rope is added. Satisfied with the amount of rope on her Mr. Big Boss leaves her on the floor and heads back to his desk where he collects his jacket and heads out for lunch.
Genre: BDSM, Paige Erin Turner

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 516 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Invasion of Privacy

Invasion of Privacy

Clip name: Invasion of Privacy
Description: Elizabeth and Ludella come in to air a grievance with Mr Big Boss about surveillance camera\'s Ludella apparently isn\'t aware that everything is viewable in the main office area\'s via closed circuit camera\'s and Mr Big Boss has to explain to her that it is all for her safety. Before too long the whole thing has gone from Ludella being upset about the potential invasion of privacy to her wrists and elbows tightly bound behind her back. Naturally even though Elizabeth has brought the whole thing to Mr Big Boss\'s attention he can\'t let her come through the situation unscathed. Soon her wrists and elbows are tightly bound behind her back as well. Ludella looks on approvingly to the bondage and soon Mr Big Boss has taken the two chairs in the office and placed them out for the ladies to sit on. Their ankles are then tied together first Ludella\'s and then Elizabeth\'s. With them completely secured Mr Big Boss grabs a purple mouth packing and stuffs Ludella\'s mouth with it finishing the gag off by wrapping her head with silver tape. Elizabeth follows next with more purple mouth packing and silver tape wrapped tightly around her head. Finally both women are bound to the chair with a rope connecting their wrists and ankles under the chair. A bit of skirt hiking and finally Mr Big Boss is free to leave them tied to the chair and free to struggle as much as they\'d like. Twisting and squirming both women do their absolute best to put together a nice show for the cameras that Ludella now knows are watching.
Two Girl Chair Tie, Chair Tie, Silver Tape Wrap Gag, High Heels, Secretary, Office Wear, Struggling
Genre: BDSM, Ludella Hahn, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 520 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!