• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture scenes the best in BDSM

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bound in Her Tight Fitting Jeans 1 920

Bound in Her Tight Fitting Jeans - 1 920

Elizabeth enters the room in her tightjeans, white shirt, and waist cincher, her heels clicking on the floor. Mr. Big Boss wastes no time and tells her that she’s to be tied up grabbing rope and looping it around her wrists. She’s ballgagged and a rope tied around her waist pinning her wrists to her body. She’s left to struggle and drools on the floor and her shoes waiting on Mr. Big Boss to return. He does and seats her on the fireplace binding her ankles and knees forcing her to limit her motion to where she’s sitting and can stand. She can only wait on Mr. Big Boss to return and let her go when he’s good and ready.

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 6 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 844 MiB
Tags: BDSM
Actors: Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5261f37ddc3b1

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bound into Fetish 1 920

Bound into Fetish - 1 920

Angelis abruptly ordered off the couch and handed a PVC catsuit that shes ordered to put on. She slides the outfit on and then adds the boots he provides before hesitantly standing up for whats next. Her arms are pulled into a shiny PVC armbinder that is zipped up and strapped around her shoulders pulling her arms tightly together. Shes ballgagged with a large red ballgag before being groped, handgagged, and playfully spanked a bit. After a bit of that the man takes leather straps and adds them to her body pulling her arms in before moving her to the ground where her ankles are strapped together.Angelfinds herself completely and helplessly bound and gagged at the mans whims now. He returns one more time to add one more leather strap above her breasts and then after giving her a parting grope leaves her to struggle on the carpet for the last few minutes.

Duration: 15 min 17 s
File size: 846 MiB
Actors: Angel Lee

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/6707e28c69906

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Secretaries At Play 1 920

Secretaries At Play - 1 920

November 9, 2017
Johannieis on the desk waiting on Elizabeth to arrive and she doesnt have to wait long. They start chit chatting while Lizz gathers rope and they start planning to have some girl time. Sitting up on the desk their pantyhosed legs dance side by side a bit before Lizz finally stands her up and starts binding her wrists behind her back. Her elbows come next as they flirt with each other as the ropes are applied.Johannieis then ballgagged with a black ballgag and seated on the desk where her ankles are bound together. Elizabeth then hasJohanniestruggle on the desk for her while she kicks her heels up and watches the show. Finally Lizz hogtiesJohanniebefore heading out for just a bit to leave her to struggle. Lizz eventually returns and resumes her work watching her from the hearth asJohanniecontinues her struggles. She moves behind the desk and even after the elbow rope slips shows no real rush to getJohannieout of her predicament.

Duration: 15 min 17 s
File size: 909 MiB
Actors: Johannie and Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/d4f3c72b60a77

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Two Tight Ties in Tight Shorts 1 920

Two Tight Ties in Tight Shorts - 1 920

September 6, 2017

Elizabethis tied with her hands outstretched over her head while dressed in tight disco shorts and pantyhose. David moves in and gags her with mouth packing and microfoam wound around her head before adding a crotch rope and knee hobble leaving her to teeter in her high heels. Eventually he returns and finishes her off by binding her ankles tightly together leaving her to struggle standing in her bondage.
In the next part Lizz starts by gagging herself and then she finds herself placed into a tight column tie with wind after wind of rope on her legs. She struggles back and forth in her white tshirt and stocking feet moaning over the mouth packing that fills her mouth. Good closeups on her stocking feet and all rigging done off screen in parttwo.

Duration: 19 min 17 s
File size: 1.06 GiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/fddcf40e2e2d6

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
The Mean Secretaries 1 280

The Mean Secretaries - 1 280

Staceywalks into my office wearing a sheer blouse and blue leather skirt.Staceybelieves she is here for a training appointment and I continue that guise until I decide otherwise. I explain to her how I need to make sure that she is honing her bondage skills and that she is struggling well. It is part of my job as head secretary to make sure that the Boss's are kept entertained. They get bored easily. I reassure her that she'll do great and grab some rope. I bind her elbows, touching behind her back, first. We chit - chat back and forth about the shoe boutique downstairs among other things, as I continue to tie her arms. Once her arms are bound tightly behind her back, I go behind the desk and cut some black cloth to shove in her mouth. I tell her to wiggle for me as I go about my gag prepping.With a piece of black cloth in hand, I gagStacey. I decide that the one piece isn't enough and shove another black cloth in her mouth. Her cheeks are full and stretching to the max. I then take tan vetrap and wrap it tightly around her mouth. Her eyes show a bit of distress from the tightness of the wrap. After her gag is finished, I tell her to sit on the desk. There I tie her ankles together. She admires her bound ankles as I grab another piece of rope. I have her move down to the floor in a kneeling position. I open her blouse and tell her I just want to check her lingerie. We have standards here at the office. With her sheer blouse opened and her black bra on display, I tie her thighs together. Still under the guise that this is a training appointment, I tell her to wiggle in the rope bondage.Staceystruggles back and forth, earnestly. I walk aroundStaceywith a piece of rope in my hand as she complains that the ropes are tight. I tell her she will get tighter and to deal with it.Staceycontinues to struggle and I continue to pace around her. I tell her some files went missing in the office and she stops struggling, watching me. I continue to tell her after talking to some of the secretaries, they pointed their fingers at her. I grab her gagged face and demand to know where the files were. She denied knowing anything about it. My high heels clicked against the wood floor as I walked around my desk to grab more tape. I was going to teach her a lesson about lying to me. Stacey's eyes grew large when she saw the electrical tape. I wasted no time wrapping it tightly around the center of her gag. Her eyes grew distant as she tried to deal with the tightness of her gag. As I place her into a kneeling hogtie, I tell her I am going to have a talk with the other secretaries. That maybe I'll even have them all come into the office and gang up on her, tying her up and abusing her. I leaveStaceyin my office to struggle with her tight bondage and very tight gag.I re-enter the office and tauntStaceyfor falling over. I then unbutton her blouse and grope her body. I ask her to confess one more time but she sticks with her original story. I tell her that I'm getting the boss involved and she won't like it.Staceystruggles some more and whines behind her tight gag. I come back one last time with one of my secretaries that confirm that is was definitelyStaceythat stole the files.Staceypleas with her eyes over top of her gag. I kneel down beside her and start to untie her hogtie. What I didn't tellStaceywas, there weren't any files missing. The secretaries set her up. They just wanted to be mean and callous, like women can be....

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 16 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 603 MiB
Actors: Stacey, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a17160662fc1d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Struggle Custom Lesbian Roommates 1 280

Struggle Custom Lesbian Roommates - 1 280

Elizabeth andNyxonare sitting in their living room discussing their day and their relationship and Elizabeth has decided that today is the day that she's going to ask for something a bit new. Elizabeth asksNyxonif she can bind and gag her andNyxonis reluctant and a bit put off by the whole thing.Nyxonfalls asleep while watching their favorite show and Elizabeth takes the opportunity to bind and gag her while she sleeps. First her elbows, then her wrists, knees, and ankles fall to the rope before Elizabeth gently gags her with the black cloth and white microfoam tape. With the gag applied Elizabeth takes off to change clothes just asNyxonstarts to wake up from her nap and realize what has happened. She's furious as she definitely didn't agree to this and starts struggling and moving herself down to the floor when suddenly a masked man enters the room and sees someone already tied up which he comments on. Hearing Elizabeth returning he takes off hiding just in time for her to return changed into some latex for her play time.Nyxontries to warn Elizabeth about the man but can't before he ambushes her and binds her on the floor right next toNyxon. They struggle a bit trying to free each other from their binds but can't manage to find the right team work.They are now seated on the couch in the lingerie already bound at the arms and legs before the man comes in and shoves a blue cloth into Nyxon's mouth taking silver tape wrapping it around her head sealing the packing tightly in. The man moves on to Elizabeth taking a piece of white cloth and shoving it in her mouth sealing it with the same silver tape. They both angrily yell at the man as he finishes up her gag and leaves them to struggle on the couch. They work themselves around trying to line up where they can pick each other's knots but can't manage to get anything accomplished like that. Eventually the man returns and catches them trying to free each other and adds hogtie ropes to foil the attempt. They struggle even more fruitlessly in the hogties before finally they are untied and the man has them clean out their pocket books in front of him while they are topless and ballgagged. They each sit down on a chair and the man binds and gags them to the chair with each chair back to back. More fruitless struggling results in both ladies losing their shoes and kicking up their pantyhose clad soles. Eventually they get the rope holding each of them to the chair untied and hop over to the mattress on the floor gathering up their phones and trying to get free.Nyxonmanages to free herself with Elizabeth's help and she gets up and rather than untying Elizabeth taunts her since she sees Elizabeth as the cause for all of this trouble. She ungags her and they argue back and forth a bit beforeNyxonfinally decides she's heard enough and re ball gags her before heading out to get help and hopefully teach Elizabeth a lesson.

Duration: 30 min 21 s
File size: 1.31 GiB
Actors: Nyxon, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/d10c39e1e88b2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Stunning White Dress and Jute Rope 1 920

Stunning White Dress and Jute Rope - 1 920

Sahrye enters the office in astunningtight white dress and Mr Big Boss has some jute rope all ready for her sitting on the desk. She seductively climbs up on the desk where he comes and grabs her arms gathering them behind her and wrapping some rope around her wrists. With her wrists bound he moves up binding her elbows and then adding a harness above and below her breasts. With a waist harness Mr Big Boss deems her upper body ropes complete and shoves a cloth in her mouth sealing it in with a few winds of microfoam tape. Her ankles are bound next and he goes behind the desk and sits down in his chair to take in the sights. Sahrye is definitely one to tease and she twists around landing her sexy high heeled feet right in Mr. Big Bosss lap with the intent to tease. Eventually he has to run off to check on a few things and Sahrye works her way around the desk in spite of her bound ankles. Mr Big Boss returns finding her not where he left her and after putting her up on the desk hogties her to insure when he returns from his lunch he wont have the same problem again. Shes struggling and moaning in her gag for a few good minutes at the end of this clip waiting on Mr Big Boss to return and release her or utilize her in some way.

Duration: 16 min 8 s
File size: 960 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3d966813c7a43

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hearth Bound and Hugely Gagged 1 920

Hearth Bound and Hugely Gagged - 1 920

Pearl walks into the room with her arms alreadyboundand is promptly mouth packed and gagged with microfoam tape. Her arms are summarilyboundto her body with a cinch rope and Mr. Big Boss gets a text on his phone that forces his attention away. Pearl is left to struggle in the room by herself in her pantyhose, high heels, and skirt. She eventually makes her way to the fireplace and sits down which is where she finds herself when Mr. Big Boss returns. He moves over grabbing more rope and begins binding her ankles and knees before binding her torso off bending her over and holding her tightly. Her hair is finallyboundand her head pulled back forcing her tightly gagged face up and towards the camera. Pearl is left to struggle for the remaining 5 or so minutes of the clip, her elbows areboundfor the 20 minute duration.

Duration: 19 min 51 s
File size: 906 MiB
Actors: Pearl Rose

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3d19494c8bb04

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Voluptuous Secretary Pole Tied With A Tight Microfoam Gag 1 280

Voluptuous Secretary Pole Tied With A Tight Microfoam Gag - 1 280

Voluptuous Jenna Holloway is led into the warehouse by Mr. Big Boss. She is wearing a tight black dress paired with a pvc waist cincher and cheetah print shoes. Mr. Big Boss doesn't waste any time getting rope on Jenna. He ties her hands, behind her back, around the pole. Next, Mr. Big Boss lashes her elbows together and Jenna tries to hide the smile of enjoyment. She wiggles her pantyhose clad legs back and forth, reveling in the feel of the rope on her body. Her high heels click against the warehouse floor as she tires of standing. Mr. Big Boss picks up some printed mouth stuffing and microfoam tape. Jenna seductively opens her mouth and allows him to shove the cloth into her parted painted lips. He then tells her to leave her mouth parted. He cleave gags her with the microfoam tape before wrapping the tape tightly over it. Poor Jenna's mouth is pried open behind the tight microfoam tape wrap. A spark of despair gleams in her eyes as she becomes accustomed to the tight tape gag. Mr. Big Boss continues to add more rope to her body, securing her tightly to the pole. After he is done applying rope, he bids her farewell . Jenna shows off her sexy curves as she struggles against the cold, hard pole.

Duration: 16 min 11 s
File size: 600 MiB
Actors: Jenna Holloway

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5ec35e9c121bf

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Neck Roped in the Basement 1 440

Neck Roped in the Basement - 1 440

August 1, 2017Amanda Reigh is led into the basement and directed to the pole in the center of the room. Her wrists are bound behind her with a piece of rope and her mouth is spread open with a spider gag and made to stay that way. Amanda's elbows are tightly bound behind her, around the pole, to help with her balance. It is also to help with her stability as one of her legs is brought off the ground and tied to her bound wrists. Next, a rope is snugly tied around her neck and cinched to the pole. She loses her ability to see when she is blindfolded with a leather blindfold. Helplessly bound to the pole, Amanda starts to drool from her mouth being spread open with a spider gag. The top of her dress is pulled down exposing her breasts and her the bottom of her dress is lifted up exposing her pantyhose covered ass. A few ass gropes from David leaves her stability in question. Amanda is left to struggle, neck roped and blindfolded, while bound to the pole. David re-enters the scene after Amanda has had time to suffer and pulls her out of the scene still neck roped.

Video:1080 x 1 440
Duration: 14 min 50 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 440
File size: 805 MiB
Actors: Amanda Reigh

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/590bed90326d4

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
The Head Secretary's Reward 1 280

The Head Secretary's Reward - 1 280

I came into the office to discuss the upcoming meetings he had with clients that afternoon. Of course, Mr. Big Boss always has something else in mind other than work. He assured me he wasn't skipping the meeting but that I was not going to be attendance. He thought I need a little time off and what better way to spend that time off than enduring bondage in his office. I thought this was partially selfish because I knew he would get riled up during the meeting thinking about me struggling in bondage, in his office, alone. He bound my arms behind my back and lifted up my tight satin pencil skirt up over my hips, exposing the detail that I was not wearing any panties that day. Mr. Big Boss then secured a hitachi vibrator in the perfect place, to make me squeal and wince, with a rope harness. He commanded that I sit in the chair and he cut the hitachi on high. I squealed as the too intense sensations coursed through my body. I begged him to cut it down. I told him that it was way too much through a flutter of breathless words. Of course, Mr. Big Boss laughed and continued to tie my ankle off to one of the chair legs. Finally succumbing to my wishes he turned the hitachi on low and pleasant vibrations rolled through my body. He stuffed my mouth full of red cloth and applied a few microfoam tape strips before wrapping the tape around myhead. He then took off my velvet high heel pumps to give me a much needed high heel break. My pantyhose covered toes curled and flexed as the road to orgasms heightened. He left me there, bound to the chair, forced to have orgasms over and over again while he was in his meeting. I hope he remembers to come turn the hitachi off when his meeting is done or I may turn intosecretarymush.

Duration: 15 min 39 s
File size: 523 MiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4b763df78c903

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary 1 920

Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary - 1 920

Lizz enters the room in her very high heeled boots for someelbowtraining. Mr. Big Boss grabs some straps and uses them to aid him in pulling her arms together and getting an armbindered zippered onto her arms. With the armbinder in place a head harness ring gag is added and she's left to train and drool on the office floor. Lizz finds that her shoes might not have been the best choice as the burn sets into the balls of her feet from being made to walk around in such extreme high heels. When Mr. Big Boss comes back he takes that into account and hogties her in front of his fireplace instead. With her hogtie in place and mouth packing and a tape gag muffling her cries she's left to struggle by Mr. Big Boss who heads off to dinner after a few parting gropes.

Duration: 27 min 31 s
File size: 1.22 GiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/b6ad5b00d3f5b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Cheerleader Doll Meets Hitachi 1 920

Cheerleader Doll Meets Hitachi - 1 920

Claire is dressed as acheerleaderdolly in this one and her mouth hole is gagged before her bound body is attached to a hitachi and sleeve. The vibrating starts in earnest as she rolls over to press the vibrating head into her body. After a while her struggling gets vigorous enough that the ropes loosen and the hitachi needs help being held in place. Her programmer realizes after a while that she’s really been made into a quivering easily re programmable mass at this point and takes mercy on her ready to move her to the next thing.

Duration: 12 min 44 s
File size: 607 MiB
Actors: Claire D'Lune

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/27ab3a5ce7d1d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex Bondage and Legs for Miles 1 920

Latex Bondage and Legs for Miles - 1 920

Arielle Lane walks into the office in a stunning silver and black latex outfit with a waist cincher and after Mr. Big Boss puts his eyes back in his head he grabs some rope and gets to work. Rope is wound around her elbows and wrists binding them tightly before her mouth is packed and microfoam is wrapped around her head sealing the packing in and gagging her rather effectively. A waist cinch rope is tied around her body pulling her arms tightly in and securing her before Arielle is moved to the ground where her ankles are bound together. Mr. Big Boss then leaves Arielle to struggle on the floor while he makes sure things are running smoothly around the office. Not one to leave her alone too long he does return placing her into a hogtie which he intends to leave her in throughout his lunch break. So with a bit of a grope and a pat on the ass Mr. Big Boss takes his leave of Arielle leaving her to struggle on the ground as a very fetching latex and pantyhose clad bondage package.

Duration: 15 min 10 s
File size: 902 MiB
Actors: Arielle Lane

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/51e811337fbd0

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Leather Strap Hogtied Duo 1 280

Leather Strap Hogtied Duo - 1 280

Dreais standing with Mr Big Boss and he immediately gets to the business of lacing her arms tightly into an arm binder. After getting her strapped into the armbinder Mr Big Boss takes the opportunity to appraise the assetsDreahas a bit beforeElizabethwalks in and joins the party. Grabbing another armbinder he quickly laces her into it and has a matching set of armbindered hotties to enjoy. Upon making sure both women are tightly laced into their armbinders Mr Big Boss grabs some gags and comes back and places first a blindfold and then a head harness panel gag onDrea.Elizabethis next with a blindfold and a head harness ring gag following. After having some fun with each other with some nice gropes back and forth Mr Big Boss places them both on the floor and straps each of their ankles together with a leather strap. Finally each girl has a leather strap connected from their ankles to their head harness gag holding them in a very tight hogtie. They have a lovely bit of fun struggling and locating each other and figuring out where and what they are doing while blindfolded.

Duration: 14 min 55 s
File size: 657 MiB
Actors: Drea Morgan, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/994f274453602

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Leather Strap Hogtie In Tight Latex 1 920

Leather Strap Hogtie In Tight Latex - 1 920

Sahrye is backinthe office, dressedinstunninglatexand ready for sometightbondage with Mr Big Boss. He wastes no time putting her arms into atightarmbinder and lacing it tightly around holding her elbows very close. Sahrye wiggles enjoying the sensation of the bondage and herlatexoutfit. A head harness panel ballgag comes next and Sahrye is a lovely fetish visioninher gag,latex, and armbinder. After she puts on one of the best struggling shows that Office Perils has ever seen Mr Big Boss returns and chases her down when she chooses to have some fun with him before putting her eyes under alatexblindfold and moving her to the ground for aleatherstraphogtie. Her ankles are strapped together and pulled towards her head harness locking her into thetightbondage which she deals with wiggling and moaning for a while. Eventually not thinking shes dealing with enough Mr Big Boss returns and pulls herhogtieeven tighter as she lays on her side moaning about the predicament she faces. He tweaks her nipple one more time before heading to lunch leaving her to struggleinthetightbondage.

Duration: 13 min 56 s
File size: 838 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/91e3eb01893a9

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Tight Latex and Leather Strap Hogtie 1 920

Tight Latex and Leather Strap Hogtie - 1 920

Nicholestands waiting for Mr Big Boss to enter the room dressed in her tight latex gown. He quickly arrives and places her arms into a ledermeister armbinder lacing it tightly and strapping it about her shoulders. Her mouth is soon filled by a head harness panel ballgag which is fitted around her head. Nicholes six inch high heels are then cuffed onto her feet with leather cuffs and after being buckled together shes made to show herself off a bit and then he takes his leave of the office to check on some things andNicholeis left to fend for herself. When Mr Big Boss returns he sits down on the fireplace and has her pose for a few photos of herself for him. Shes then made to kneel and her gag is loosened so he can put a blindfold onto her and redo her gag. Nicholes ankles are then strapped and her gag is pulled back to her feet in a much meaner hogtie than shes ever experienced before. Shes left to fend like that for a while, and convinced that she can do much more Mr Big Boss returns and tightens her hogtie strap a few extra holes.Nicholeis then left in a much tighter position and Mr Big Boss retrieves his jacket leaving her on the floor while he goes off to take his lunch.

Duration: 16 min 17 s
File size: 970 MiB
Actors: Nichole Skye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/27d6947e8f4d7

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Welded Elbows for the Secretarys Return 1 920

Welded Elbows for the Secretarys Return - 1 920

Constancewalks into Mr. Big Bosss office, wearing a tight white pencil skirt, blue blouse, and black high heels, ready to confront the day. It had been a while since she had visited the bosss office but she knew what to expect. Tight bondage, a mouth filling gag, lots of being on display to struggle. Mr. Big Boss lived up to her expectations. Heweldedher elbows tight behind her back, forced a ballgag head harness upon her, cinched her arms down to her body and then made her walk around the office for his enjoyment even though he was currently out-of-the-office. He returns only to put her in an uncomfortable hogtie in which he incorporates the head harness ballgag she is wearing. Moans, groans, and drool leaked out behind the ball gag as she struggled for the Boss, hoping to, in any way possible, please him.

Duration: 16 min 41 s
File size: 761 MiB
Actors: Constance

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/07c1f786456bf

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Black Latex Catsuit, Hood, and Ballet Boot Training 1 920

Black Latex Catsuit, Hood, and Ballet Boot Training - 1 920

Lizz arrives very slowly and gingerly in herballetboots, latex catsuit, and red latex hood. Mr Big Boss wastes no time in standing up and getting an armbinder strapped tightly onto her arms. With the leather zipped tightly in place Mr Big Boss then pulls her out onto the carpet where shes made to pace back and forth a few times showing her proficiency in the ultra high heels. After quite a bit of back and forth shes allowed to lean against the desk where shes subjected to a few extra gropes. Finally Lizz is brought to a halt in the middle of the carpet where he makes her hold a very tight posture while standing at the end of the desk. Shes forced to rotate and Mr Big Boss comes out and gets a few more good gropes before moving her to the desk and letting her lean against it. He returns after giving her a few seconds and makes her take a few more laps to earn the red chair he then brings out and allows her to sit on. Its time at this point for her arms to be bound in a different way and Mr Big Boss brings out some leather straps pulling Lizzs arms tightly together at the wrists and elbows. After a few more gropes Lizz is left to struggle and since she knows the drill she puts on a nice show moving around and even taking a few more ginger and precarious steps on her own in theballetboots.

Duration: 13 min 37 s
File size: 809 MiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5b9cc59191b2b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hogtied in Latex and Leather 1 920

Hogtied in Latex and Leather - 1 920

January 8, 2017

Adarais waiting on Mr Big Boss in a tight purple latex dress and fortunately doesnt have to wait too long. He arrives and starts binding her wrists immediately before applying a head harness ballgag and then binding her elbows.Adarais left to struggle standing in the room after this bondage is completed so Mr Big Boss can do a sweep to make sure everything is running ok.Adaraputs on a pretty good struggle show, but Mr Big Boss returns and adds some rope to improve on her situation. Before her ankles are tied though her gag is added to with microfoam on top of the ball and a blindfold covering her eyes thoroughly silencing her and sensory depriving her.Adarais then moved to the floor where her ankles are bound and skirt hiked up. Shes then left again to struggle blindfolded, bound, and thoroughly gagged. Eventually though that proves to not be enough for Mr Big Boss and he returns to add a rope to her gag pulling her head sharply back into a hogtie.

Duration: 16 min 3 s
File size: 733 MiB
Actors: Adara Jordin

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/881a4299df2a9

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!