• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture scenes the best in BDSM

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Mr Big Boss's Ballet Heel Training 1 280

Mr Big Boss's Ballet Heel Training - 1 280

Madalynn is dressed in her black catsuit and black ballet boots to satisfy Mr Big Boss's most recent fetishy cravings. Collaring her he then places her arms into a black leather single glove armbinder behind her back. Madalynn then takes a harness panel ballgag all the while still standing in her ballet heeled boots. She's then led back and forth a few times before her legs start to buckle and David has to occasionally step in to steady or right her. Madalynn's balance is quite good though and she makes a nice few passes before earning the right to lay down on the ground and spend a bit of time frogtied. Eventually her frogtie strap is removed so she can give out the maximum struggle entertainment and she delivers in spades.
Item 139

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 59 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 559 MiB
Tags: BDSM
Actors: Madalynn Raye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/fb8d8f048d468

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex Rope Bondage 1 920

Latex Rope Bondage - 1 920

Sahryefinds herself still tightly bound in front of Mr. Big Boss’s desk as she struggles for your pleasure with her mouth sealed by a leather plug gag. Eventually the gag is replaced with a head harness ring gag and her shoes removed so her soles can be tied together and hogtied.Sahryenow struggles with the added fun of uncontrollable drooling. Her head is tied off to her elbows as a final predicament for the lovely Latina. This entire video isSahryestruggling. No on screen rigging or gag changes.

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 37 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 746 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a01792f9444ff

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
A Little Bondage Between Roommates 1 920

A Little Bondage Between Roommates - 1 920

Angeland Elizabeth are roommates and they are doing a bit of lazy afternoon TV watching together. As they discuss the show and whats going on in itangelasserts that she could definitely get out of that bondage if she were put into it. Lizz wants to test her on it and says that shes borrowed some rope and pulls it from under the couch standingAngelup and starting to bind her wrists behind her back. Angels elbows are next and she soon finds her mouth packed and head wrapped with microfoam tape as well.Angelis seated and her ankles are bound next. Shes then moved to the floor where Elizabeth puts her in a hogtie finishing her bondage off. She then has her struggle for a bit before she heads off to get some water. Returning, she ties the arches of her high heels and goes back to the couch. Lizz pulls her shorts down before tellingAngelthat a guy she wants to see is at the party so shes going to go off and bring him back so they can both have fun with him.

Duration: 15 min 14 s
File size: 727 MiB
Actors: Angel Lee, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/9ea825fc28f16

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex Catsuit and Leather Bondage 1 920

Latex Catsuit and Leather Bondage - 1 920

Cobieis wearing a turquoise footed cat suit and a leather leg harness which prevents her from moving. Mr. Big Boss binds her arms into a leather arm binder, throwingCobieslightly off balance.Cobieis then gagged with a heavy duty leather harness that has a ball attached to the other side of the panel. A rope is attached to the d-ring on top of the harness gag and Cobies body is stretched out in the process. A few more leather straps are added to Cobies forced standing tie to up the difficulty. Her arms are layered in leather and restricted to her body.Cobietries to maintain the balance act for long as possible until her eyes plead for release.

Duration: 11 min 9 s
File size: 508 MiB
Actors: Cobie

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/807750c18a018

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Secretary in Peril 1 920

Secretary in Peril - 1 920

My morning started out like every morning does. A hurried shower so that I couldlinger getting ready for work. I slipped a pair of seamless pantyhose over my black panties, reveling in the softness of the nylon as I pulled them up my curvy legs. Next, the 8buckle garter belt. I slipped on a pair of RHT Cervin stockings and took my time fastening each one of the garters. Once my garters were fastened, I buckled a pair of black strappy open toe sandals. Before getting dressed, I applied my lip gloss and walked over to the mirror to admire my figure. As I looked at myself in the three-way mirror a feeling of being watched rushed over me. It's nothing I told myself as I slipped into my blouse and tight pencil skirt. Fully dressed I looked at my image one more time and noticed something, no someone behind me. Before I could make a move, I was rendered speechless. He pressed his large hand against my mouth muffling my scream. He pulled me toward the bed and awful thoughts slitheredinto my head.
He pulled a piece of rope out of his pocket as I protested against him. He bound my arms behind me before rendering me silent with a piece of cloth and tape. He kept adding more and more rope to my body as I struggled against his bindings. I yelled behind the mouthstifling gag but no one came to my rescue. Soon he had me hogtied on my own bed. He groped my body, exposed my breasts, and lifted my skirt up so my garters were showing. He sat there and watched me as I furiously struggled to try and escape my bonds, but to no avail.
He eventually left me there bound and gagged, my future relying on those at work to notice that I was missing for the day.
Update 581

Duration: 23 min 6 s
File size: 1.27 GiB
Actors: Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5a1f8501bdced

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Tight Ziptie Hogtie 1 920

Tight Ziptie Hogtie - 1 920

August 8, 2018

Pearl is zip tied and made to stand in six inch heels at the beginning of this clip. Her mouth is packed with a huge red cloth before microfoam tape is wound around her head sealing it in. With the gag in place Pearl is then nipple clamped to elicit a bit more reaction from her which Mr. Big Boss definitely gets. She's moved to the floor where her ankles and arches. Pearl struggles a bit more before Mr. Big Boss comes in and hogties her with aziptiearound the face pulling it back and to her ankles in a brutalhogtie.

Duration: 16 min 48 s
File size: 766 MiB
Actors: Pearl Rose

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a5896360fe145

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Tight Jute Hogtie and Head Harness Panel Gag 1 920

Tight Jute Hogtie and Head Harness Panel Gag - 1 920

September 2, 2017
Renis dressed in a black catsuit, pantyhose and high heels as David grabs rope and begins the process of binding her. Her wrists are restrained first followed by a head harness panel ballgag. With the gag in place David then bindsRens elbows, and then adds a rope cinching her arms to her body. A couple of ass slaps and a few gropes and David leaves her to struggle in her bondage on her feet for a bit. Eventually David returns and hogtiesRenattaching her hogtie rope to her gag and pulling her head back.Renis then left to struggle like that for a bit till she has to finally tap out.

Duration: 16 min 17 s
File size: 913 MiB
Actors: Ren Smolder

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/47243eb9d3ff1

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Sheer Catsuit Pulley Hogtie/Strappado 1 920

Sheer Catsuit Pulley Hogtie/Strappado - 1 920

Gmorasis dressed in a shiny mesh catsuit with a bra underneath.Her wrists are bound behind her back and her elbows join them after a body harness.She’s then gagged with a head harness panel ballgag.After her legs are bound she’s put on the desk and hogtied with her hogtie rope being pulled up to the top of the suspension rack positioned strategically above the desk.Her arms are pulled up into a strappado and she’s left to struggle like that for the 6 minutes of the clip.

Duration: 19 min 18 s
File size: 922 MiB
Actors: Gmoras

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/bbda2382edb64

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
New Gag, Tight Jute 1 280

New Gag, Tight Jute - 1 280

June 7, 2015

Elizabeth has just gotten anewgagand was very eager to pair it with some rope. She starts by entering the scene and showing off her outfit and pantyhose clad legs. With her PVC body suit and latex waist cincher she cuts a striking figure in black before Mr. Big Boss enters and starts to bind her with somejuterope. Her wrists are first and soon Lizz finds her arms welded to her body with lots and lots of extrajute. Mr. Big Boss hasnt gotten his hands on Lizz like this in a bit and takes a bit to handgagand grope her a bit along with rough handling her. Shes left to struggle a bit and she manages to walk around showing off her form and clacking her high heels on the wood. Finally Mr. Big Boss has her kneel and he moves in binding her ankles together. She struggles a bit before he has her reorient herself, and she sees why as he ties some rope into her hair and pulls her back into atighthair hogtie. Elizabeth is left to struggle and roll around in that for the duration of her bondage.

Duration: 19 min 10 s
File size: 844 MiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/b5bae70e37a7e

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Self Gag In the Office 1 920

Self Gag In the Office - 1 920

Lizz is sitting atthecoffee tableinthebreak room showing off her pantyhosed soles, flexing them and wrinkling them and wiggling her toes atthecamera. She verbally teases by talking aboutthebig pair of panties shes going to put into her mouth, and then does it before taking some electrica tape and winding it around her head tightly cleave gagging herself and then coating hergagaround coating her mouth afterwards. Shegagtalks a bit while working her soles and then takes a black pantyhose hood and places it over her head. Withthehoodinplace she takes a roll of microfoam tape and winds it around her head sealingthegageven further. More pantyhose feet play and wiggling comes next as Lizz shows them off tothecamera. Eventually she removesthepantyhose hood and thenthelayers ofthegagbefore takingthepanties out and talks a bit aboutthegagand how sore her jaw is from wearing it.

Duration: 15 min 30 s
File size: 921 MiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4532752e246af

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Disco Short Bondage for Mr. Big Boss 1 920

Disco Short Bondage for Mr. Big Boss - 1 920

Claireenters Mr. Big Boss’s office and quickly is introduced to a pile of ropes where she’s immediately bound at first her wrists then her forearms and elbows. A white ballgag tops off her first round of bondage and she’s left to walk back and forth in her high heels. Mr. Big Boss of course returns and after removing her high heels has her sit on his desk where he binds her ankles, and then leaves her one more time to struggle for a bit. When he returns the arches of her feet are bound and her legs pulled forward hogtying her and then leaving her while he heads out for lunch.

Duration: 16 min 34 s
File size: 799 MiB
Actors: Claire D'Lune

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/70cc56a09f1bc

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Insolent Maid Ties Up Mistress Part 1 1 920

Insolent Maid Ties Up Mistress Part 1 - 1 920

Elizabeth overpowers Arielle who’s been treating her rather poorly after helping her into her dress. She taunts a snoozing Arielle before removing her panties and then moving to her captive and shoving them into her mouth. Arielle wakes at the used panties of her maid being rubbed on her face. Arielle is incensed that she’s being treated this way and Elizabeth shoves her worn panties into Arielle’s mouth to silence her complaints. Clear tape is wound around her head showing off the print on the gag filling Arielle’s mouth. She’s then stood up and her elbows bound by Lizz who taunts and manipulates her employer who’s very unhappy with her scenario. After a bit more Lizz heads off to raid her mistress’s wardrobe much to her gagged, moaning, displeasure.

Duration: 14 min 20 s
File size: 805 MiB
Actors: Arielle Lane, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/afe092a8aa3c2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Put Through the Paces Part 2 1 280

Put Through the Paces Part 2 - 1 280

November 6, 2018
Sahrye and Davids bondage date continues with the addition of the banner t. Sahrye is wearing the same outfit as before but with black leather pumps. Her wrists and elbows are tied and she is forced down on knee point onto the banner ts base. She sways her hips back and forth in anticipation of what is to come. David attaches a rope to her elbows and anchors them down to a d-ring on the base of the banner t. He then ropes each ankle individually and pulls them up off the floor and anchors them there. Sahrye is left to test out her limitations before David ramps her bondage up. The ball gag head harness she wore in the previous scene is reapplied. Drool starts pooling at her lower lip almost instantaneously. Once Sahryes head harness is buckled into place, David takes a piece of rope and connects it from one of the lower d-rings to the ring on the top of her gag. He then pulls her head back forcing her into almost a vertical hogtie. Sahryes overall demeanor changes after this. Her mouth fills with drool and starts to run down the corners of her luscious lips. She struggles with the uncomfortable position trying to find relief from being on knee point. She grunts behind the ballgag as her endurance for the position starts to weaken. She tries to spread her knees apart to find a semblance of comfort. Regardless she has little room to move or to find relief and her eyes fill with slight panic when she realizes this. Sahrye continues to struggle the best she can until David decides her bondage fun is over.

Duration: 13 min 22 s
File size: 496 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/35f582d4ff4af

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Shiny Catsuit Hogtie 1 280

Shiny Catsuit Hogtie - 1 280

July 9, 2017

From Nicholes first bondage experience, shes dressed in a black catsuit and high heeled boots. Were filming at Amanda Reighs apartment whos also helping film her friend getting tightly bound and gagged. Nicholes wrists are abound first and then she demonstrates her natural talent for flexibility by having her elbows welded together right out of the gates. Her next test is a large wad of mouth packing followed by microfoam tape sealing it in her mouth. She manages to do well with the tests to this point and is moved to the floor where her high heel booted ankles are bound. Shes rolled over onto her stomach where shes tightly hogtied by the arches of her boots and then left to struggle. Nichole is the type to test her bondage though and immediately starts prying for knots with nimble fingers. She manages to get a tiny bit of her bondage undone before giving up and just laying there before realizing that she was having more fun trying to move the knots. The clip ends with a bit of bondage coming off of Nichole as she lays there smiling from behind the gag enjoying the afterglow of the tight ropes.

Duration: 11 min 58 s
File size: 653 MiB
Actors: Nichole Skye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/01b3ebf57c8a2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
After Hours 1 280

After Hours - 1 280

AmandaReighis keptafterwork to spend some quality time with Mr. Big Boss. She was brought into his office wearing only pantyhose layered with thigh highs and white slingback high heels. Her arms were strapped tightly behind her back with leather straps. A large, white ballgag was then shoved into her mouth.Amanda's face becomes distressed when she discovers how big the ball gag really is. Mr. Big Boss added another leather strap aroundAmanda's waist, cinching her arms down to her body. Her ankles are tightly strapped leaving her balance in question. One last strap is added to her thighs. She is temporarily left standing in the middle of the room, tightly bound with leather straps with no way to move. Mr. Big Boss returns to place her on the floor in a precarious hogtie, in whichAmandahas the ability to control exactly how strict it is. Arching into the hogtie produces slight tugs atAmanda's neck, laboring her breathing, since her hogtie rope is anchored there.Amandaplays with arching and relaxing into the hogtie for the rest of their meeting.

Duration: 9 min 16 s
File size: 310 MiB
Actors: Amanda Reigh

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/315deec05baed

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Nerdy Girl Tied and Gagged 1 920

Nerdy Girl Tied and Gagged - 1 920

October 1, 2018

Amanda is a bit of a bad girl who has one of her nerdier friends over. Scarletthasn’t seen much or done much in her time in school and she’s not sure what she’s coming over for till Amanda produces a couple of ballgags putting one inScarlett’s mouth before placing a black ballgag in her own. She then grabs some jute rope and begins binding her wrists. Occasional commentary from Amanda’s jock boyfriend comes from behind the camera.Scarlettis moved to the ground where Amanda quickly and efficiently places her into a hogtie. Cinching it up and pullingScarlettthat much closer to her own feet David speaks from behind the camera commending her on the successful binding and gagging of their new friend.

Duration: 12 min 16 s
File size: 591 MiB
Actors: Amanda Reigh and Scarlett

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/40a139c440a3a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Blue Latex Double Bondage Double Feature! 1 280

Blue Latex Double Bondage Double Feature! - 1 280

RenSmolderis in Mr. Big Bosss office waiting on him to arrive and examining some things that he has laid out on his desk. Grabbing the armbinder he introduces her to it by pulling it up on her arms and zipping it securing her arms behind her back. Next shes ballgagged with a black ballgag and a collar is placed on her neck. Cuffs with sturrups come next and shes hobbled and left to struggle in Mr. Big Bosss office. Finally he takes mercy on her high heel clad feet and moves her to the ground where her hobble is replaced with a strap and shes once again left to struggle. Part two of this clip starts with Ren in the same latex dress and Mr. Big Boss coming at her with some rope taking it and her in hand and beginning by binding her arms behind her back. With her wrists and elbows bound her mouth is packed and sealed with microfoam tape before shes seated on a chair and her ankles bound crossed over each other. A rope on her knees and one pulling her hair back to her elbows completes her bondage and once again shes left to struggle on the red chair alone and for the visual entertainment of others.

Duration: 29 min 15 s
File size: 1.26 GiB
Actors: Ren Smolder

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4a0801eb5c8cf

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Captured Burglar 1 280

Captured Burglar - 1 280

Elizabeth catches Sahrye snooping in her office in a tight latex leotard, pantyhose and ballet flats. She of course has to punish her and after grabbing her and forcing her to put a large white ballgag into her own mouth ties her in a tight frogtie on the ground. Sahrye struggles and moans a bit in this position before finally almost escaping the room. Sadly for her though Elizabeth catches her and after telling her she's going to be tied up much more tightly this time binds her to a chair with a head harness panel gag. Lizz reenters one more time and after talking to a mysterious person on the other end of the phone about selling her, leaves her to await her eventual fate.

Duration: 14 min 48 s
File size: 650 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/ef3980a6c6564

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex Perils 1 920

Latex Perils - 1 920

Sahryeis spending some time with the mysterious man who loveslatexand shes strapped tightly and cuffed at the wrists where shes performing the duty of sweeping off his back porch. She struggles with the task in her bondage and hobble but manages to perform and look very sexy while doing it. When she finishes she takes her broom and returns inside the house where she finds herself hogtied on the floor. Lizzs high heel clad feet are behind her and her head harness is tied up to the ceiling with her arms tightly bound behind her. They spend their bound time struggling and having some fun with each other, with Lizz teasing poorSahryewith the potential of being drooled on.

Duration: 13 min 8 s
File size: 780 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a3cd9e15516ad

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Meeting Mr. Big Boss 1 920

Meeting Mr. Big Boss - 1 920

May 4, 2018
MizzShuttersenters Mr. Big Bosss office and after meeting him quickly gets turned around and no time is wasted in getting her wrists tied together. Shes gagged next with pink panties and microfoam tape before more rope is wound around her torso pinning her arms to her body. With the harness in place her shirt is opened and her bra exposed before shes fondled and her breasts exposed. With those out he has her sit down on the hearth where he binds her ankles together. He leaves her to struggle a bit and she wiggles and moans on the hearth before Mr. Big Boss returns, moving her to the ground where shes put into a hogtie to await his return from lunch.

Duration: 15 min 28 s
File size: 705 MiB
Actors: Mizz Shutters

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7cde7d5a764fb

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!