• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture scenes the best in BDSM

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
What happens to secretaries that break the coffee maker 1 280

What happens to secretaries that break the coffee maker - 1 280

The employees of Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics have been on edge all week. This is what happens when you take away their main source of caffeine,coffee. Mr. Big Boss toldNyxonto meet him in one of the waiting rooms of the office building. She broke the machine and created a downward spiral of cranky secretary and bosses. I've never seen so many gagged secretaries in one day. The Boss decided he had to do something to appease the masses.Nyxondidn't look too happy when the Boss started to tie her up and tell her why he was doing it. This isn't the first time she's had a run in with thecoffeemaker.He tied her arms tightly behind her back and then shoved a black ball gag in her mouth. He made her sit on the ottoman and he tied her ankles tightly together. Mr. Big Boss explained to her that while he didn't likecoffeeit made the employees happy and productive. With out that productivity, it forced him to do more work and he didn't really like that. Once her ankles were tied together he tied a harness around her elbows. He then attached a rope from the harness to her wrists that brought her elbows out into a chicken wing position. It did not look comfortable. The Boss then rolled her over to her stomach on the ottoman and put her into a hogtie. Only the palms of her hands were in contact with her body. He lifted her head up in the palm of his hand and toldNyxonhe had more work to attend to. He would leave her there so that the employees could come in and ridicule her.Nyxoncouldn't move much on the ottoman but the looks of unpleasantness ran through her face as she made moans of pain behind her ball gag. She wasn't left there alone for long. The Boss came back in and added a couple of layers of microfoam over top of her ball gag, forcing it much deeper into her mouth. He also cinched her hogtie tighter.Nyxongrimaced at his actions and laid on the ottoman with small whimpers coming out of her mouth. I'm sure in the future she'll be more careful with thecoffeemaker or she'll just go down stairs and see the barista.

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 7 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 524 MiB
Tags: BDSM
Actors: Nyxon

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a480e683b3eb2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Forced Into Fetish 1 920

Forced Into Fetish - 1 920

JasminJaiis sitting on her couch watching television and she appears to drift off a bit. Suddenly shes woken by a strict voice and Elizabeth walks into the room and quickly orders her to strip. After she gets out of her dress and shoes Elizabeth gropes her a bit and then hands her a catsuit and boots to put on. After shes dressed she is then strapped and gagged by Lizz who uses black leather straps and a red ballgag onJasmin. A bit of handgagging and groping ensues asJasminwakes up a bit to the treatment and starts writhing in her leather bondage. Lizz eventually movesJasminto the ground and straps her legs. She taunts her a bit before hogtying her with a final leather strap and then forcingJasminto writhe over to her booted feet and pay tribute. She gets a bit tired before getting there though and Lizz moves in unzipping her catsuit before rubbing her teasingly and then leaving her on the floor.

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 14 min 31 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 668 MiB
Actors: Jasmin Jai, Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4f271be2bdd2e

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Snooping Realtor Caught 1 920

Snooping Realtor Caught - 1 920

Claireis sneaking around David's house and he's not really all that interested in hearing her explanations. Pulling her upstairs he binds her wrists as she tries to explain that she was a realtor and she was looking at the house because she was interested in selling it. He isn't buying it though and forces her to the ground shoving a cloth into her mouth and sealing it in with silver tape.Claireis then moved to a bondage pedestal where she's secured with her ankles up in the air and left to struggle in this incredibly uncomfortable position. Eventually she manages to get the knots on her legs undone but she's caught and her legs tied off again to the base. Her breasts are taken out and clamped and she's left to struggle while the man figures out what he wants to do with her next.

Duration: 14 min 43 s
File size: 826 MiB
Actors: Claire D' Lune

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/54bd9f91d3c86

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bound and Coerced to Strip 1 920

Bound and Coerced to Strip - 1 920

Rachelis tied with her arms over her head and multiple ropes crossing her legs holding them together at the thigh and ankle. She’s gagged with a red ballgag and struggles to free herself till she’s moved to another room. With her arms released she’s made to strip out of her white shirt and green skirt before she’s rebound at the elbows and wrists in her lingerie. A red ballgag is shoved back into her mouth and she’s hogtied on the floor and left to struggle in much more stringent bondage. A final insult her shoes are removed and she’s groped heavily before being left to struggle.

Duration: 15 min 1 s
File size: 716 MiB
Actors: Rachel Adams

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/533e5aa8559d6

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Lingerie Bound With Jute Rope 1 920

Lingerie Bound With Jute Rope - 1 920

Sahryewalks into Mr Big Bosss office after a bit of a hiatus and he wastes no time getting up and grabbing some rope. She takes note of this but still crosses her wrists compliantly behind her back after stripping out of her clothes into herlingerie. Mr Big Boss wastes no time binding her wrists and elbows before ballgagging her with a red ballgag. Two body ropes add to her restraint beforeSahryeis seated on the rug and her ankles bound. One more rope is added below her knees to adorn her lovely legs and then Mr Big Boss is off to survey the office.Sahryemakes the most of her struggles moving around, standing up, sitting on Mr Big Bosss desk, and eventually finding herself on the fireplace mantle.

Duration: 15 min 13 s
File size: 905 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/0b27db90e640b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bound To Stop Shopping 1 280

Bound To Stop Shopping - 1 280

Lizz has taken ashoppingday while on vacation with David and shes arrived back at their secluded cabin with her purchases. She steps a high heeled foot out of her car and goes to take herself and her purchases inside. Her high heels click across the wood walkway as she enters the house and heads down the stairs to the bedroom. After walking down the stairs Lizz lays out her purchases which are three pairs of heels, a sexy dress, and a garter. She takes her dress off and changes her outfit to stockings and a garter over her pantyhose and then slips the skin tight red dress on over her lingerie. She puts on hosiery gloves and pulls her very smooth stockings on over her legs buckling the garters before changing her shoes from her already high peep toes to even higher six inch peep toes. She debates a corset before deciding the dress is enough and then heads upstairs. After posing a bit in the living room David confronts her with the knowledge of how much she spent and with some rope quickly binds her wrists behind her back foiling her plans to leave again probably to do someshopping. Her elbows are bound next and then Lizz is spun around and butterfly pump gagged to silence her protests. With the gag nicely inflated David can concentrate on binding her high heeled ankles together tightly forcing her to stand very painfully in one place while he relaxes on the couch. He comes in and gropes and spankes Lizz a bit before leaving her to struggle where she tries to get her hands on the pump to release the valve. David notices this and gets up going to grab her and add another pump to her gag. At this point he informs Lizz that he is actually going to go out and grab a beer and watch the game. Lizz realizes that shes in for a rather long session of standing in very high heels while tightly bound and gagged and her protests increase. Lizz manages to move around a good bit considering her circumstances and moans and drools while trying to find any way to stand that is slightly more comfortable than the last, hoping that David returns to the cabin soon.
Update 441

Duration: 20 min 47 s
File size: 920 MiB
Actors: Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/b7a8923c2604c

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Snoopy Reporter Woes 1 280

Snoopy Reporter Woes - 1 280

January 9, 2019

Mr. Little asked me to come over to his house so we could talk about the recent case. I had some leads but the bad guys stopped me cold in my tracks. I was still trying to piece together how the two bad guys in the mask were connected to the woman in the black catsuit. Nothing was piecing together. I was very frustrated and Mr. Little had decided that maybe he could help me out.I had other ideas on how he could help me. It had been rainy out so I showed up to his house wearing a green trench coat, scarf and high heels. The coat was just short enough that it showed the tops of my stockings when I sat down. After a very brief discussion about what was going on with the case, Rubbing my stocking legs up and down, I proposed that he tie me up to help me with my reporter woes I knew the kind of man he was, he'd do it. Even if it were to call his brother, Mr. Big Boss, after I left and tell him that he tied up his favorite secretary. There is nothing like brothery love.I showed him the items I brought with me and then stood up and unbuttoned my coat. I was wearing a tight white blouse, wide black belt, and short tight black skirt. The edges of my garters were a little longer than my skirt. Mr. Little didn't waste anytime getting to work on my bondage. He welded my arms together by using three different ropes : above and below my elbows and my wrists. He then took the scarf I was wearing and gagged me with it. Mr. Little wrapped wide microfoam, tight around my mouth. I started to feel more at ease which each wrap.He then had me sit back on his couch while he tied my legs together. Each time his hand passed in between my legs, I could feel the temperature of the room raise. I threw my head back and reveled in the tightness of the leg bondage. He applied rope at my thighs, above and below my knee, calves, and then an ankle tied that looped my red high heels into it. He grabbed the base of my ponytail and held my head back as he unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my black bra.He was there and then he was gone. He tied me up and left me in his living room without another word. Mr. Little was a strange man. I struggled on the couch before moving to the floor in front of it. My legs were tied so tight together that it was hard to move anywhere. In my struggles, my skirt lifted up over my ass showing my garters, stockings, and thong. I was wearing a very nude color pantyhose under my stockings. It was something I like doing because I liked the way the stockings and pantyhose felt as I walked. The silky of each rubbing up and down on each other as I clicked my way across the office in my high heels. Sounds escaped my gagged mouth as I enjoyed struggling in the tight bondage. I was very thankful that Mr. Little took the time to help me with my frustration. I wonder how I could pay him back?

Duration: 18 min 39 s
File size: 700 MiB
Actors: Reporter Perils

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/bafaafd2d7543

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Held Against My Will 1 920

Held Against My Will - 1 920

March 1, 2018
It was the unluckiest of days. An unknown man making his way into my house and holding me against my will. I don’t recall ever meeting this man. Did I some how strike him the wrong way? I must have. He was standing in front of me, pushing me against the upstairs wall, trying to force cloth in my mouth. He had already bound my arms behind my back. I tried to refuse him, but he was stronger than I was. What was the point of the cloth? To silence my screams? No one was home and I didn’t have neighbors for miles away. Once my cheeks were stuffed, with cloth, he forcibly wrapped tape around my mouth. Next, he pulled my jeans off leaving me in just my sweater and shiny tights. A mixture of emotions rolled through me. I was embarrassed, angry, and scared. Why would someone do this to me? Who was this man? These were all questions that I would probably never get answered. He groped my body as I tried to fight off his advances. With my arms bound behind my back, there wasn’t much I could do. The tall man bound my ankles together and then left me upstairs. Was he here to rob my house? I didn’t own many valuables. Regardless of the answer, I wasn’t going to just lie in wait. I struggled around upstairs until I made my way to the staircase. I slowly made my way down it while still tied up. Quietly, I made my way around the stair case landing to the hallway. I tried to use my feet to open the door to the basement, but the silky material worked against me. I quickly give up and make my way into the living room, but as soon as I entered I regretted that decision. The man who intruded on my day was there as if he were waiting for my arrival. He removed the upper rope around my body and forced my elbows together. He bound my feet together and then hogtied me. I struggled and struggled against the ropes hoping to loosen them, but I only made them tighter. The man forced himself on me, groping my defenseless body as I pleaded behind the gag. All my pleading fell on empty ears as the man continued to do however he pleased.

Duration: 22 min 41 s
File size: 1.01 GiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/80dd7882f0b07

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Booted and Bound 1 920

Booted and Bound - 1 920

Mr. Big Boss leadsTarainto the warehouse basement. She is wearing a colorful blouse, matching tight blue leggings, a wide leather belt, and 6 inch boots. Mr. Big Bosss plans forTarainclude posture training in the 6 inch boots and arm flexibility endurance with leather straps. Taras arms are tightly strapped behind her back. Her elbows are forced together with very little room in between. IfTaracan last the entire training session without complaining about her tight elbow bondage or the pain from standing in the boots, then Mr. Big Boss will reward her. Once her arms are bound,Tarais gagged with a panel gag head harness. A rope is attached to the d-ring of the head harness andtiedoff to a beam in the ceiling. Taras body is stretched lean, throwing her off balance. Herbootedankles are then strapped tightly together and Mr. Big Boss leaves her to stand in that position for as long as he desires.Taradoes a good job of not complaining behind the leather gag. Her eyes express the agony she is facing with the standing tie.After some time, Mr. Big Boss releasesTarafrom the stretched out standing tie and moves her to the mat on the ground. He adds an additional strap which hogties her and then he leaves her once more.Tarastruggles on the cold fold in the tight leather bondage. Her eyes screaming that the tight elbows are starting to get to her. WillTarareceive her reward from Mr. Big Boss or will she decide that she needs out of the leather elbow bondage first?

Duration: 15 min 11 s
File size: 692 MiB
Actors: Tara Tied

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/eddc79e8e2325

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Caught On The Boss's Phone 1 920

Caught On The Boss's Phone - 1 920

November 7, 2017

Belleis busy chatting awayonthephonein Mr. Big Bosss office when he shows up and hangs her call up yanking her up out of the chair and pulling her over to the desk. He grabs some rope and starts binding her wrists together. With her wrists secure he packs her mouth and then wraps microfoam tape around her head. Her elbows find themselves bound next before Mr. Big Boss moves her over to his desk seating herontop of it and binding her ankles. After finishing up that rope Mr. Big Boss takes a moment to clean up after himself before leavingBelleagain. She quickly stands up and bends over the desk finding thephoneagain and trying to have yet another conversation even while tied. Finally Mr. Big Boss returns and binds Belles elbows up even tighter than before and after leaving heronthe carpet in front of his desk tells her that hell see her tomorrow and she starts to realize that he means to leave her there overnight. From thereBellestruggles in the hopes that someone is watching and will come have some fun with her and hopefully when they are done release her.

Duration: 14 min 41 s
File size: 875 MiB
Actors: Belle Davis

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e532358686969

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hobble Dress and Leather Bondage 1 920

Hobble Dress and Leather Bondage - 1 920

May 2, 2018
Lizz slowly makes her way into the room hobbled by her dress and very high heels.When she’s finally in Mr. Big Boss takes some leather straps and secures her arms behind her and to her body.She’s ballgagged, groped and handgagged before being left to struggle in the office standing in her painful heels and drooling over her large ballgag. Eventually she’s lowered to the ground where her shoes are removed and she’s tickled mercilessly before being left to languish in her bondage on the floor.

Duration: 13 min 29 s
File size: 620 MiB

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a07b3064827a7

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Jute Rope and Tightly Slammed Elbows 1 920

Jute Rope and Tightly Slammed Elbows - 1 920

Tarais seeing all thejuterope on Mr. Big Bosss desk while she awaits his arrival. Shes giddy with excitement knowing what the job entails and quickly hops up allowing Mr. Big Boss to bind her wrists tightly behind her back. Elbow ropes come next as Mr. Big Boss becomes immediately pleased with his new secretarys flexibility. Mouth packing and a microfoam gag come next beforeTarais bound with another body cinch rope and left to struggle on her feet in her six inch heels. Mr. Big Boss returns and rectifies that last bit of freedom by binding Taras ankles and then unbuttons her blouse exposing her bra. FinallyTarais moved to the floor where shes hogtied and left to struggle.

Duration: 15 min 44 s
File size: 718 MiB
Actors: Tara Tied

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/84697e32f2bd2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Roughly Tape Tied and Gagged 1 920

Roughly Tape Tied and Gagged - 1 920

AJ is roughly shoved into the room and has her arms taped together with silver tape. She’s made to sit down on a chair in the middle of the room and after being gagged her legs are taped together and then to the chair. The man takes the roll of tape and seals AJ to the chair upper body, lower body, and legs till she’s for sure not going anywhere. He then leaves her for a moment to struggle and rest from wrestling her into her predicament. He returns and tips her chair over with to “make her more comfortable for the night” but he can’t help himself and returns to open her shirt, placing his knee on her head to keep her more docile.

Duration: 10 min 47 s
File size: 602 MiB
Actors: AJ Marion

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/914b49cb421dd

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hogtied For The Boss 1 920

Hogtied For The Boss - 1 920

Ariellewalks into Mr Big Bosss office really knowing what he wanted to see her about and he confirms her suspicions when he grabs a handful of rope and maneuvers her to in front of his desk. Taking her wrists behind her he quickly binds them before binding her elbows and adding a red head harness ballgag. He then goes back behind his desk puts his jacket on and then leavesArielleto struggle in her tight bondage. Mr Big Boss returns and guidesArielleto the floor laying her down on her stomach and taking two pieces of rope and frogtying Arielles legs. With her legs frogtied her head harness is pulled back to her elbows and shes left to writhe in her tight bondage, the red ballgag pulling back into her mouth sharply as she moans. He tells her that hes off to lunch and leaves her to struggle on the carpet unsure of when Mr Big Boss will return.

Duration: 15 min 1 s
File size: 691 MiB
Actors: Arielle Lane

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4a9d6a9b26e6a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hogtied and Plug Gagged in the Kitchen 1 920

Hogtied and Plug Gagged in the Kitchen - 1 920

Amandais dressed in a short bottom, skimpy top and high heels as she waits on David to come and bind her. He of course is up for obliging her and gets to work binding first her arms and then her elbows topping it off with a leatherpluggag. Moving her to the floor she’s bound at the ankles before being rolled over and frogtied.Amandais then left to roll around on the floor struggling in her bondage as she shows it off from all angles in the process. David teases her a bit while she’s hogtied andAmandamanages to give as good as she takes from the floor. The clip ends withAmandabegging to be released from her bondage.

Duration: 10 min 13 s
File size: 469 MiB
Actors: Amanda Reigh

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5a33c10d8eb22

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
DiD Introductory Bondage Seminar 1 920

DiD Introductory Bondage Seminar - 1 920

Rachelis sitting on Mr. Big Boss’s desk waiting on him when he arrives to meet her and greet her into her new job at DiD. She’s stood up and he grabs rope from his desk moving around to the front of the desk. Laying it out he tests her arm flexibility before she finds herself bound and with a harness on her body. He stuffs her mouth and winds microfoam tape around her head before heading off to leave her to struggle and check on a few things around the office. A few minute ofRachelstanding and struggling in front of the desk follows before we flash toRachelhogtied on the floor. Her shoes eventually find their way off of her shiny pantyhose clad feet and she continues her energetic struggles without budging any ropes.

Duration: 15 min 39 s
File size: 717 MiB
Actors: Rachel Adams

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/1e6f85dda2117

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Prototype Portable Secretary Hogtied and Ballgagged 1 920

Prototype Portable Secretary Hogtied and Ballgagged - 1 920

Gmorasenters the office and after introducing herself to Mr. Big Boss is walked around the front of the desk for a familiar ritual for new secretaries. Her wrists are quickly bound behind her back and soon after a large, white, ballgag is placed in her mouth, her elbows are in a similar position. With her arms tied and her mouth full Mr. Big Boss takes his leave ofGmorasafter a few appraising pats on her ass. She struggles and remembers to put on a good show moving her arms and body around making sure that all angles of her are on display. When he returns, Mr. Big Boss movesGmorasto the floor and binds her ankles before rolling her over onto her stomach and frogtying her legs before moving up and adding a harness to her body pinning her arms to her torso. After she struggles like that for a bit Mr. Big Boss returns and adds a rope to her harness pulling it back to her legs and building a handle for her. With the handle complete, Mr. Big Boss picks up his newportablesecretary model briefcase and heads out with her in tow.

Duration: 17 min 28 s
File size: 796 MiB
Actors: Gmoras

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/0187ddacdd9a8

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bound, Gagged, Drooling and Hairtied 1 920

Bound, Gagged, Drooling and Hairtied - 1 920

Pepper walks into Mr Big Boss's office and asks what he needs despite knowing full well its probably bondage related. He confirms her suspicions and quickly grabs some rope binding first her wrists before moving up and welding her elbows together. A red head harness ballgag comes next and frames Peppersgaggedface nicely as she is increasinglybound. Shes moved to the fireplace next where shes seated and her ankles and kneesboundbefore he leaves Pepper to struggle and moan on the office hearth. Eventually he returns and hair binds her back to her elbows making her angle a lot more harsh and after struggling like that for a while is moved to the floor where shes hogtied and left to drool and struggle on the floor.

Duration: 16 min 15 s
File size: 741 MiB
Actors: Pepper Sterlng

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/9b1da1bae0189

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Left in a Basement Bind 1 920

Left in a Basement Bind - 1 920

Scarlettis forced into a basement and she’s noosed to the ceiling while the man starts binding her arms. She’s electrical tape gagged and her ankles tied and the man cruelly tells her she’ll be left like that and hopefully she’ll be able to make it for as long as he leaves her there.Scarlettshudders at the prospects of her predicament as she’s left to stew in her tight bondage, neck rope, and high heels.

Duration: 11 min 31 s
File size: 549 MiB
Actors: Scarlett

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/6c20113b09ae9

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Leather Strap Hogtie in PVC Catsuit 1 920

Leather Strap Hogtie in PVC Catsuit - 1 920

May 6, 2018

Sahryecomes into the office in a PVCcatsuitand Mr. Big Boss wastes no time in grabbing his armbinder and sliding it up her arms and lacing it on tightly.Sahryeis glad to be back in the very restrictive leather garment and her body definitely shows it. Shes head harness ball and panel gagged before Mr. Big Boss takes the opportunity to let her do her thing and show off both her form and the bondage on it. He returns and places her on the ground after adding a blindfold under her gag.Sahryerealizes what is coming and her fears are confirmed although she cant see it when the leather strap comes out. Shes left for a little bit in her initial position but before Mr. Big Boss heads off to lunch he pulls her just a tad bit tighter as she starts to wiggle around trying to find a place that shes sort of comfortable to await his return from lunch.

Duration: 14 min 42 s
File size: 672 MiB
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/ac8a611246f79

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!