• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Truck Transported While Tied

Truck Transported While Tied

Clip name: Truck Transported While Tied
Description: Nyxon is being bound by a man she doesn\'t know and is trying to talk him out of taking her to no avail. She complains about being uncomfortable and it doesn\'t seem to hit him quite in the way she was hoping. Finishing up her elbows the man takes a ballgag off his waist and shoves it into her mouth buckling it and silencing her pleas for freedom. With her wrists bound and eventually her ankles the man decides its time to take Nyxon on a little car ride. He lifts her up over his shoulder and carries her out of the building and up a slight hill to a waiting truck where he places her on the tailgate. XXXX her back into the vehicle he grabs her legs and hogties her in the bed on the blanket he\'s placed there. Closing the back of the vehicle he gets in the cab of the truck and you can hear the loud roar of the motor as he cranks it up and pulls off with his cargo of Nyxon safely in the back. She struggles and tries to shirk off the ropes that hold her captive in the bed of the truck but with the jarring of the truck on the road and how deftly the knots are tied she can\'t manage to free herself from the binds. Hogtied and riding she manages to lose a couple of buttons off of her blouse but in the end that is about all the progress she can make as her ride continues into an approaching nightfall.

Shiny Shirt, Shiny Skirt, Pantyhose, High Heels, Damsel in Distress, Rope Bondage, Ball Gag, Hogtie, Truck Bound, Outdoor, Bound Car Ride
Genre: BDSM, Nyxon

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 402 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss

Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss

Clip name: Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss
Description: He started with ball gags and both of us started to drool. Carissa and I teased each other, playing footsie etc. Mr. Big Boss then took off the big ball gags and replaced them with ring gags. Oh boy, someone turned the faucets on! Both Carissa and my chests were soaked with our own drool. The Boss decided that since we were drooling so much that he would take our bras off. He didn\'t want us to have to wear drool soaked bras all day after he had his fun. I\'m so glad he did though. I got to stare at Carissa\'s amazing breasts! To soak up some of the drool we were producing, the Boss decided that the last gag should involve mouth packing. He shoved a huge wad of material in both Carissa and my mouth and then wrapped clear tape around it so you could see the vibrant colors in our mouth. We scooted towards each other so we could try to rub our bodies on each other. We ended our session in a gagged kiss. I\'m ready to do this again!!!!

blonde, brunette, bondage, double chair tie, drool, multiple gags, ring gag, ball gag, mouth stuffing clear tape gag, topless, big breasts, medium breasts, curvy legs, high heels, HOT!!!!
Genre: BDSM, Carissa Montgomery and Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 22 min 7 s
Size: 838 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Two Dansels Tied up and Drooling

Two Dansels Tied up and Drooling

Clip name: Two Dansels Tied up and Drooling
Description: Serena's got Dolly tied in a standing position, hunched over, leaning over Ruby's tight stomach. The gag Dolly is wearing is making her drool all over Ruby's belly! Ruby is strapped onto her back, with tape over her pretty mouth. With cuffs everywhere, neither girl is getting away soon, and that's exactly what Serena wants!
Taking turns with the hitachis, Serena first vibrates Dolly, then she trades off and vibrates Ruby. With no on there to control what Serena does, Serena soon have both girls on the hitachi and both girls are moaning with pleasure!
It looks like Serena knows just what to do and all we can wonder is how long will these girls last!?!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Dolly Leigh, Ruby Angel, Serena Blair

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 245 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Two Secretaries Bound Over and Over Ag

Two Secretaries Bound Over and Over Ag

Clip name: Two Secretaries Bound Over and Over Ag
Description: Elizabeth is laying on her bed taking a quick nap when suddenly a large hand is clamped over her mouth waking her up and keeping her from calling out all at the same time. She ends up bound to a chair in the next shot and has a cell phone held to her mouth to call her friend to lure her in. Elizabeth calls Pepper and tells her that there\'s an emergency at the house and to hurry home. With that the man shuts the cell phone and gags Elizabeth with a huge white ballgag. Pepper finally shows up to realize that she\'s been lured into a trap. Pepper is cornered and throws her hands in the air before being caught and bound to a chair beside Elizabeth. With both ladies bound and gagged the man searches through a laptop on the bed for some information and tosses a thumb drive into the machine to download some key information. Both women struggle and scream at the man angrily while he\'s doing this but he doesn\'t listen and just goes right on about his business. He returns briefly with Elizabeth\'s purse and keys telling her that this should be just the thing to get him into her office. He leaves them bound and screaming through their gags at him and tosses them the parting shot of hope you\'re here when I get back before leaving them to struggle for a bit on their chairs.
He returns and tells them it\'s time to go on a bit of a car ride before taking them out to the car and regagging them with silver tape. After a bit of listening to them complain about their situation he shuts the doors on the car and heads off to take them to the office. Both women are XXXX into a waiting room where they are XXXX onto the couch and each one has their ankles tied together. After a rope above the knees David returns with the laptop and sets it up on the couch. He gets the info he needs and then comes back removing Elizabeth\'s skirt and then taking Pepper\'s tits out of her top. Before leaving he taunts them a bit more and then leaves them to struggle. They struggle quite a bit and move themselves from the couch to the floor before finally they are released and moved.
Both women are lingerie clad and being XXXX down stairs into the basement still wearing their hose and heels. After XXXX them across the floor Elizabeth is XXXX to gag Pepper before gagging herself. With the gags in place Pepper is tied hands above head to the pole standing and Elizabeth is tied on the mattress. Elizabeth\'s tits are now out to match Pepper\'s and eventually Lizz manages to find her way over to Pepper and start untying her rope work. Unfortunately for her she\'s caught before she can finish and is tightly hogtied as a reward for her work. Both women are XXXX to struggle and moan hoping someone will save them from the bondage before too long.
Rope Bondage, Two Girl Tied, Gag Change, Hogtie, Topless, Outdoor, Car Bondage, Ballgag, Mouth Packing, made
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 31 min 13 s
Size: 967 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Two Tight Bondages In Tight Jeans and Boots

Two Tight Bondages In Tight Jeans and Boots

Clip name: Two Tight Bondages In Tight Jeans and Boots
Description: Sahrye is brought into the room in hertightdisco jeans, boots and is quickly roped with her hands in front of her. They are summarily brought up over her head and tied off before shes gagged with a head harness ballgag. Her ankles are then roped out totwoeyebolts in the floor. Shes left like that to struggle for a bit before Mr. Big Boss returns to remove her from her post and replace it with a hogtied Sahrye on the floor in front of her former spot. With the hogtie complete, Sahrye gets groped a couple more times and Mr. Big boss leaves her again to struggle on the floor.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 952 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Under Cover Agent 2

Under Cover Agent 2

Clip name: Under Cover Agent 2
Description: Elizabeth has found her way back into the swanky mansion of a man she\'s been investigating and starts nosing around in the desk in his personal office when a man enters behind her and catches her looking at a leather bound folder that she found in the desk. He grabs her and XXXX her around the desk grasping her wrists in his hand and taking some rope he grabbed from the desk and binding her wrists behind her back. He grabs a white cloth next and shoves it into her mouth gagging her and sealing the gag in with white microfoam tape. He gropes and grabs her a bit with her protesting wildly through her gag before he takes her downstairs and prepares her to be interrogated. XXXX her down the stairs he leads her back across the room eventually placing her in a room and laying her down on a dirty mattress in that room. At that point her ankles and then her elbows are bound tightly together before Elizabeth is rolled over onto her stomach and bound into a hogtie on the mattress to await her interrogation about who she is and who hired her and what information they hired for her to find. She\'s left to struggle on the mattress and Elizabeth rolls around trying to find some slack in the tight bondage. She arches tightly against the ropes rolling back and forth with her dress slowly riding up revealing her pantyhose clad ass. All the effort she puts into trying to get free prove to be in vain as she\'s left rolling, moaning and struggling in her tight bondage awaiting her fate.

Microfoam Gag, Tight Dress, Rope Bondage, Mouth Packing, Hogtie, Struggling
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 451 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
VictoriaLacy Rope Hogtie Training

VictoriaLacy Rope Hogtie Training

Clip name: VictoriaLacy Rope Hogtie Training
Description: Newcomer VictoriaLacy shyly kneels on the carpet while Dolly Leigh demonstrates how to hogtie her. Both girls look so cute in their bikinis, Dolly in a white one that shows off her cleavage and VictoriaLacy in a pink halter-style one. Dolly explains in her girlish voice what she's doing as she crisscrosses VictoriaLacy's chest with the ropes, telling her "I don't want you getting out, do I?" to which VictoriaLacy smiles shyly. Then Dolly lays VictoriaLacy on her tummy and first ties VictoriaLacy's knees together, then her ankles, with firm knots, explaining carefully the whole process and making sure VictoriaLacy feels good as it proceeds. Then Dolly lifts up VictoriaLacy's legs and ankles and bare feet up behind her and ties them with rope to her back, before finally telling VictoriaLacy to "box" her arms behind her so that she can tie her wrists securely. With her face against the carpet, VictoriaLacy thoroughly submits to the bondage, softly saying "okay" when Dolly warns her the hogtie might be a little tight. Then as she finishes up, Dolly asks VictoriaLacy how it feels and the girl replies, "I can't move," and soon Dolly leaves the squirming girl on the floor, attempting to escape but realizing it's impossible!
Genre: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Dolly Leigh, VictoriaLacy

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Size: 367 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Voyeur Bondage

Voyeur Bondage

Clip name: Voyeur Bondage
Description: I went into the Boss\' office to grab a few views and noticed that he was on one of the monitors that the surveillance camera fed into. He was preparing rope, so I knew that he was about to tie up one of the secretaries. I was curious who, so I decided I would watch them from the comfort of his office. I felt a little dirty about perving on their bondage scene, but I understood why the Boss liked to do this. It was exciting, knowing that they didn\'t know I was watching them.
Red headed bombshell. Ludella walked into the office wearing a tight spandex skirt, a white blouse, and matching white and black high heels. She stood in front of the Boss, obediently, waiting for his instructions. Mr. Big Boss had her turn around so he could easily get to her arms. He tied her elbows tightly together and then wrists. I was really glad it was Ludella I was spying on. Her curves were amazing and I loved to watch her wiggle and struggle in bondage. A waist cinch rope was added and then Ludella pried open her pretty pink lips willingly so the Boss could shove a piece of red cloth in her mouth. He taped her lips shut with some microfoam tape. The tape conformed to her lips, nicely.
Her ankles were then tied together. Once Mr. Big Boss was done with her ankle bondage, he unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her perky breasts daring to overflow from her sparkly bra. Another jolt of excitement ran through my body and I could feel myself getting turned on. I just wish there was something I could do about it. I didn\'t want to forget where I was. I knew the Boss liked to leave his secretaries bound and alone so he can watch them wiggle with little inhibitions in his office. I was safe as long as Mr. Big Boss was on screen. He picked Ludella up and re-positioned her on her stomach, on the ground.Mr. Big Boss then tied her into a tight hogtie. I became worried when he excused himself from her presence. So I started looking around his office as if I were looking for a file. 5 or so minutes passed and the Boss didn\'t come into his office. I became distracted as Ludella struggled against her bounds, showing off her ass and legs.
Ludella looked up from her bondage and Mr. Big Boss re-entered the room. He said he had a request from one of the board members. So, that meant he was in a meeting and Ludella was provided entertainment for more than just me. Though she nor Mr. Big Boss knew I was watching. The Boss pulled down her bra and put her perky breasts on display. A few gropes of her body and Mr. Big Boss excused himself again. I continued to watch Ludella struggle and the more she did, the hotter it made me. Finally I couldn\'t take it anymore and I went back to my desk, flustered.
voyeurism, bondage, hogtie, on display, red head, curvy, microfoam tape gag, pantyhose, high heels, spandex
Genre: BDSM, Ludella Hahn

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Size: 460 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged

Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged

Clip name: Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged
Description: Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She\'s ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity. Mr Big Boss takes a few pauses to grope Ariel Marie\'s latex clad ass before leashing her off to the pulley in the center of the room and leaving Ariel to struggle and try in vain to find a comfortable position to stand in. Mr Big Boss finally comes back and it\'s none too soon as Ariel definitely has reached her limit in the cruel large ballgag and high heels.
Latex, Armbinder, Waist Cincher, Head Harness Ball Gag, Ankle Cuffs, High Heels, Pantyhose, Leashed
Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie

Duration: 13 min 48 s
Size: 423 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
We wanted information, he wanted to hogtie u

We wanted information, he wanted to hogtie u

Clip name: We wanted information, he wanted to hogtie u
Description: My fellow colleague, Star, and I headed to the Baseball coach\'s office to interview him for the school paper. Earlier in the month, my big busty blonde friend, Carissa, and I tried to interview the Dean but we got no where fast. He ended up tying me in between her legs while she was chair tied. I decided to approach the baseball coach about the problems going on with the football team. Star and I walked into the lounge and the coach was lounging on one of the couchs. I cheerfully bounced onto the couch beside him while Star sat in the chair with her clip board. We started asking him questions and being a little flirty with him. He seemed to get overwhelmed quickly. I brought a bag of goodies with me to hopefully entice him into giving me the information I wanted. Rumor around the school was that the baseball couch was a little on the kinky side.

I pulled out a pink ball gag and proposed my offer. He was game. He made me gag Star with the pink ball gag and then he came up behind me and gagged me with a large red one. He then preceded with our bondage, alternating b/w tying our wrists, elbows, etc. He then made us get on the floor where he tied our ankles. While he was tying mine, Star was giving him a peek show by spreading her legs and revealing her sheer white panties. I could tell he was becoming flustered, fast. Once he was done with my ankles, he moved to Star\'s. He then directed us to flip over to our stomachs and he tied us into a hogtie. With both us of tightly secured in hogties, the baseball coach announced he was going out for lunch. I panicked. He wasn\'t going to come through on the deal. He was going to leave us in the coach\'s lounge, hogtied on the floor, so all the staff could see us! Star and I struggled in our hogties trying to find a away to escape. I was never going to get the front page story if I kept ending up like this!!!
Genre: BDSM, Star Nine, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 668 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Wenona Missy Minks Stretchy Stuff

Wenona Missy Minks Stretchy Stuff

Clip name: Wenona Missy Minks Stretchy Stuff
Description: This is just a fun clip showcasing two bendy hotties with high arched feet! Missy Minks and Wenona literally stretch their limits, as each model stretches to their maximum ability. We caught some nice action of two flexible girls that make you wish you had them bent over in your bed! Catch our birds eye view of the action as we pan our camera over the tight curves that make up these two hotties!
Genre: , Missy Minks, Wenona

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 208 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
What are you Doing in My Yard?

What are you Doing in My Yard?

Clip name: What are you Doing in My Yard?
Description: David has Gmora's and her with her wrists already bound she doesn't stand much of a chance against him. Moving on he binds her ankles and places her on the ground forcing her to consider why she was snooping around anyways. A white ballgag is forced into her mouth and she her elbows are bound before David steps out to make sure his fun won't be interrupted. Gmora's struggles mightily but she can't shed the ropes before David returns and adds a chicken wing rope to her and finishes her off with a hogtie and hair bondage tightly pulling her head backwards. Gmora's is still insistent she isn't going to tell David anything and so he just leaves her to struggle and decide if she wants to be a little bit more helpful.
Genre: BDSM, Gmoras

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 834 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
What She Likes About Bondage

What She Likes About Bondage

Clip name: What She Likes About Bondage
Description: Elizabeth got a custom request for a bit of a discussion/bondage video from a fan and she was only to happy to oblige. She takes off her leather jacket and is wearing a latex outfit with a keyhole top, tight skirt, and her knee high boots. She talks a bit about some of her gear and her Ledermeister Armbinder is pulled tightly onto her arms pulling them together. With the yoke of the armbinder strapped on to finish it\'s application David exits the frame and Lizz starts talking about the armbinder and why she loves it and how it feels and that sort of thing. David returns and grabs some of his straps binding her wrists together with one and taking another one and applying it around her waist. A final strap is added between her waist strap and her armbinder cinching it down. She describes how it feels and how confining it is to her arms. The next thing she was asked for was her thoughts on a tight hogtie that she is put in on the carpet in front of the desk. David finishes off the rope attaching her ankles to her arms and steps out of frame leaving Elizabeth to struggle a bit and discuss the tie. She wiggles around showing off the bondage and talking about where the ropes are and testing her hogtie out. She talks a bit about the dynamics of struggling and how certain things are harder than others to do when it comes to struggling. She eventually after struggling and talking a bit she starts talking about the gag she wants to wear. David takes a ball panel gag that was made by Devonshire and straps it tightly into her mouth fixing all the straps around her head to seal the ball into her mouth. With the ballgag fixed tightly in her mouth the talking ends and the struggling begins with Lizz moaning into the gag and rolling around and rocking back and forth by straining her hogtied body against the ropes.
Leather, Armbinder, Panel Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Boots, Latex

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 18 min 39 s
Size: 839 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
When the Boss is Away

When the Boss is Away

Clip name: When the Boss is Away
Description: TBT Bonus Update!!

The Boss was supposed to be in a meeting all day, so Sienna and I figured we would goof off for a bit. I should have known better. The Boss came storming into our office demanding to know what we were doing. He XXXX me to tie up Sienna while he attended the rest of the meeting. I tied her wrists and elbows tightly together before gagging her with a panel gag. I then tied her ankles together and put her into a hogtie on her desk. I waited while the Boss finished up with his meetings. He was not very happy with me. He tied my wrists super tight together, so tight it hurt. He then shoved a 2 inch ball into my mouth and wrapped tape around my head to secure the gag deep into my mouth. The Boss moved to my elbows, cinching them together as tight as possible before he moved on to my ankles. He then put me into a really tight hogtie and XXXX me to stay that way. Did I learn my lesson on goofing off at work? If it gets me tied up, probably not ;)
Genre: BDSM, Sienna Aldridge, Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 489 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
When the Boss is Away

When the Boss is Away

Clip name: When the Boss is Away
Description: Gmoraswalks into the room in her tight corset, skirt, and very high heels. Lizz and her are bummed out about having to work on Saturday, but their outfits seem to give Lizz an idea as she grabs some rope and get started bindingGmorasfor some Saturday bondage fun at the office. Her arms are bound in three places and her ankles tied, but her mouth is left free so she can pick the papers that are on the ground up still. She struggles with this task for a bit before Lizz takes mercy on her and has her sit on her butt in order to receive a gag. With the gag in place she’s forced to pick the papers up with her hands before she’s finally left to the mercy of whoever Lizz chooses to send into the office after her.
Genre: BDSM, Gmoras and Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 752 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
When the Boss Is Away The Secretari

When the Boss Is Away The Secretari

Clip name: When the Boss Is Away The Secretari
Description: Elizabeth is talking to Sahrye about how tired of work she is, she gestures towards some rope on her desk and Sahrye knows what is in store for her. She has Sahrye stand up and roll her chair away grabbing some rope and then binding her wrists together. They continue to talk back and forth a bit flirting while she binds her elbows together. A body cinch followed by leg ropes at the knees and then a big gag sealed in with white vet wrap come next for Sahrye. She\'s then moved down to the floor and her ankles are bound with more white rope before she\'s left to struggle for the entertainment of Ms Andrews. After a bit of struggling for her entertainment Sahrye rights herself on her knees where Elizabeth rights some of her ropes that have slipped and Sahrye thanks her by rubbing her face on her pantyhose. Sahrye then slips out of her high heels and wriggles across the floor for Ms. Andrew\'s entertainment.
Secretary, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Vet Wrap Gag, Mouth Packing, Girl Ties Girl, Struggling, Hosed Feet, Lots of Rope
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 57 s
Size: 492 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
White and Black Dress Hogtie

White and Black Dress Hogtie

Clip name: White and Black Dress Hogtie
Description: We have gotten a few requests for vignette style clips where there is no on-screen rigging. The vignette is just of the model except for the on-screen gagging.This vignette starts with Elizabeth Andrews engrossed in an erotic bondage novel. She gets very hot and bothered at her desk and decides tie herself up, but only after running her hands up her silky pantyhose legs. Elizabeth ties her ankles tightly together and picks up another piece of rope but suddenly gets interrupted. The scene fades and reopens with Elizabeth up against a wall. Mr. Big Boss stuffs cloth in her mouth and then wraps her lips tightly with microfoam tape. She shows off her tightly wrapped mouth before finding herself tightly hogtied on the floor in front of her desk. Elizabeth struggles around in the tight rope, showing off her pantyhose covered legs. After a bit of struggling, Elizabeth\'s hair is incorporated into her hogtie, making her situation a bit more daunting.
Rope Bondage, Tight Dress, Super Arch High Heels, Pantyhose, Hogtie, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Struggling,Vignette Style, No on screen rigging, on-screen gagging

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 223 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
White Latex Predicament

White Latex Predicament

Clip name: White Latex Predicament
Description: Isean is dressed in a very sexy white latex outfit and will have her balance and endurance tested a bit in this video. First her elbows are bound behind her back and then a leather muzzle head harness is buckled on tightly. Isean's wrists are then tied together and her arms are placed into an agonizing chicken wing tie. To make the situation even more difficult for Isean, a rope is tied from the top of her head harness to the chicken wing tie, forcing her head to being pulled back and taut. Next, her thighs are tied together and lastly her ankles are crossed and bound. Now she is must suffer through a tie where she can barely move and must maintain her balance.
Genre: BDSM, Isean

Duration: 15 min 22 s
Size: 737 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Will Rocky Escape Intricate Bondage Knots?

Will Rocky Escape Intricate Bondage Knots?

Clip name: Will Rocky Escape Intricate Bondage Knots?
Description: In a black tank top and white shorts, barefoot Rocky Emerson lays hogtied, rope bondage criss-crossing her chest and arms and binding her upper thighs together. Saliva puddles under the shiny black ball gag in her mouth. She strains and moves this way and that, her bare legs scuffling against the floor while she tries to undo the ropes. Our camera follows her closely and catches her patience and perseverance. Finally it seems the heavily tattooed brunette is making progress and she gets the rope off her thighs and the gag out of her mouth. Soon her legs are free, but her wrists and arms remain restrained. But Rocky is a hardy gal, and her nimble inked fingers reach back for the intricate knots on her back. It looks like it's only a matter of time before she's going to finally free herself completely from this tight predicament, but as the minutes pass, the outcome seems by no means certain!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage, Rocky Emerson

Duration: 16 min 8 s
Size: 479 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Workout Bondage Double Cross

Workout Bondage Double Cross

Clip name: Workout Bondage Double Cross
Description: Lizz is relaxing outside whenMadalynnruns up and tells her to come with her. Lizz directs her to run the other way and whenMadalynnturns her back she grabs her pulls her to the ground and after gagging her places her in tight bondage with silver tape. She taunts her and tapes her legs into a tight frogtie before leaving her to struggle on the ground with her running off to relax after the “workout” of taunting her.
Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 555 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!