• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Would you like to play with my kitty?

Would you like to play with my kitty?

Clip name: Would you like to play with my kitty?
Description: Starring Candle Boxxx, Elizabeth Andrews, and David Andrews
Part 2 of Big Top Business
My disguise didn\'t get me anywhere with the ring leader last time so I thought I would take a different approach. My hot blonde friend, Candle, agreed to go with me on the second attempt of the investigation. I was playing the part of a cheetah trainer and Candle was my kitty. She was wearing a cheetah print leotard with black pantyhose and pumps. I was wearing a white leotard bodysuit with black pantyhose, a long scarf and peep toe pumps. I led Candle into his trailer by a leash. She crawled seductively behind me on all fours. I told the ring top leader that we were new in town and were looking for someone dealing in giraffes, and since his circus was named, Giraffe!Giraffe! Giraffe!, that we wanted to see them. He feigned innocence.
I crawled onto the couch, where he was and offered my services to him. I even offered my precious kitty to him, who was preoccupied on the floor playing. The ring leader told me he may be able to help me out, he wanted to test my services first. I stood up and let him tie my arms behind my back. Candle moved to the couch and played with a piece of rope as she listened to the conversation we were having. Anything that she picked up on, that I missed would be great for solving this case! After my arms were bound tightly behind my back, the ring leader untied the long scarf from my neck. He then shoved the entire thing in my mouth. I didn\'t realize my mouth was so big! The man then took a silver tape and wrapped it tightly around my mouth.
He picked up a black ring gag and stuck it in Candle\'s mouth. She slid her tongue in and out of the gag, tracing the black ring in her mouth. The man cinched her arms behind her back, touching. Then, with one flick of his finger, he uncovered her breasts from under the slingshot she was wearing. He came over to me and unbuttoned my blouse, even though I tried to fight him. I was offering my services to him, but not that! He lifted my breasts out of my bra and Candle ran her tongue around my nipple, giving him an extra show. He XXXX us to sit on the couch as he tied our ankles together. The man picked Candle up off the couch to place her on the other side of me. He then made her lay across my lap. He ran a rope from her elbows, around my neck, to her feet, securing her on my lap. I hoped she didn\'t squirm too much. Candle\'s bound hands found my breasts and started to grope me. She was warm laying arcoss my lap. But that didn\'t last long.
Finally the ring top leader spilled his story. He informed us that his parents had been in a giraffe stampede when he was young and his circus was in dedication to them. I didn\'t believe the story of course and automatically started questioning him, on where he was the day of his parent\'s accident. But that question was never answered.
Candle and I found ourselves hogtied on the floor, our breasts exposed, as we rolled around and arched in our bondage. Hopefully we could get out of this, I didn\'t know what kind of evil the ring leader could be up to, but I didn\'t want to find out!
Genre: BDSM, Reporter Perils

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 57 s
Size: 554 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Wrist Ankle Hogtie Escape Struggle

Wrist Ankle Hogtie Escape Struggle

Clip name: Wrist Ankle Hogtie Escape Struggle
Description: Violet October finds herself in a stranger's basement, hogtied at the ankles and unable to remember what happened the night before. She's not new to this type of thing: in fact, the whole situation turns her on a little. Challenged by the rope, Violet begins to work the knots in an attempt to break free: it only takes a few minutes before one of her hands is free and from then on in, the only complicated part is how to remove the cross-chest harness she finds herself in. It's such a delight to see this slender, tattooed girl untie herself in such a short amount of time.
Genre: Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage, Violet October

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 300 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
You didn't tell me your boyfriend was comin

You didn't tell me your boyfriend was comin

Clip name: You didn't tell me your boyfriend was comin
Description: My friend, Constance, is waiting for me at her house. When I arrive she is dressed in a skimpy dress. I notice there is rope, tape, and cloth sitting beside her. Constance is very forward about her wanting me to tie her up. I\'m not sure at first. I\'ve been tied up but I don\'t have much experience tying others up. I decide to give it a try and pick up a piece of the rope. I start with her arms and tie them as tightly as I can. Constance\'s arms are tied so tight, that her forearms are touching. We giggle and talk about girl stuff until I shove her mouth with two pieces of purple cloth. I pick up the tape she supplied and wrapped it around her mouth. Her laughs are muffled, so I think I did it right! I ask her to sit on the couch and then I tie her ankles together. Once her ankles are bound, I grope my friend and she squeals in excitement at my touch. I tell her to squirm on the couch for me while I google how to hogtie someone. Constance does just as I ask, and is very sexy in doing so.After a while of struggling, I come back in and hogtie Constance. Hogtie complete, I tickle Constance a little before sitting back and enjoying the show. Suddenly, I hear a car door. I asked Constance if she was expecting company and she shook her head no. I hear boots and then see her boyfriend enter the room. He wasn\'t happy with his girlfriend being tied up on the floor. He grabbed me from the couch as I tried to explain that she asked me to do this to her. He came around after Constance assured her behind her tight gag. But that didn\'t stop him from tying me up. He bound my arms behind my back and then gagged me exactly as I gagged Constance. All the while, Constance is struggling on the floor in her hogtie. I soon find myself hogtied right beside her on the floor. We roll around together, giggling, enjoying the bondage.
Genre: BDSM, Constance, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 18 min 48 s
Size: 586 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
You're Mine

You're Mine

Clip name: You're Mine
Description: December 5, 2019

Elizabeth is dragging Serene into the room roughly by her cuffed wrists. She attaches the cuffs to the boat winch and starts messing with her a bit. She grabs a leather strap and cuffs her thighs tightly together. Coming back in she takes another strap and attaches it to her ankles roughly. A close up view of her wedge heeled feet shows her toes to be the only thing still in contact with the cold, hard pavement. She leaves to get something and leaves poor Serene dangling from the hook. When she returns she has a large black ballgag which Serene immediately protesting. Elizabeth roughly shoves the ballgag into her mouth and straps it all the while telling her that “You're mine" . She grabs a flogger and starts slapping her ass repeatedly while Serene cries out from the repeated blows. After a while Elizabeth exits after one last rough slap her boot heels ringing out as she struts away. Serene struggles trying to find some slack in her wrists but can't manage to before Elizabeth returns flogger in hand. She taunts her a bit before leaving her dangling by the hook again. Serene twists and turns trying to again find some slack to somehow get herself out of this situation but all her efforts are in vain and Elizabeth turns and lays into her with a vengeance with her flogger. Serene's calves start to quiver with strain of being held on her toes for so long. Elizabeth begins torturing her with repeated blows of the flogger almost out poor Serene's cries. Serene is just beginning her stay as Elizabeth's toy.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews, Serene Isley

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 417 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
You're not going any where!!!

You're not going any where!!!

Clip name: You're not going any where!!!
Description: The Boss and I were watchingHannah, from his office through the surveillance system, doodling on a piece of paper. She kept glancing at her watch, looking bored and agitated to be at work.Hannahlooked around the office one last time before she decided to make her move to leave work. As she was leaving the Boss and I entered the office. The Boss asked her if she was going somewhere and she replied, to the bathroom. Then the Boss saw her little doodle about how she hated work.Hannahdecided it was in her best interest to get back to work but the Boss decided he didn't want to inconvenience her.I grabbedHannahwhile the Boss readied the rope. I pushed her elbows together and they went like butter, her elbows to wrists laid side by side touching. The Boss tied her arms tightly behind her back as I held her in place and taunted her. Once she was tightly trussed up, I stuffed a big pair of panties in her mouth.Hannahdemanded to know what I was doing and that panties were meant to go ,well, down there. I told her they may have been there already. I stuffed her mouth full making sure to get it all in there. The Boss wrapped vetrap multiple times around her head to secure the panties deep into her mouth. She kept moving her head so I grabbed her chin and kept it still.Hannahmade disgruntled noises behind the gag as it got tighter and tighter.Mr. Big Boss finished her bondage by sitting her in a chair and tying her ankles together. He then tied her ankles to her wrists. The Boss moved a chair nearHannahand I asked him what he was doing with that. He told me she was my charge .... great! I threatened to fire the entire Steno Pool that worked under me if they didn't stop getting me in trouble. He tied my arms tightly together and then tied my ankles crossed whileHannahlaughed behind her gag because she got me in trouble. Mr. Big Boss decided that there needed to be something stuffed in my mouth and he found a really really large pair of printed panties. He stuffed them in my mouth and then wrapped red vetrap tightly around my head to secure them in. My wrists were tied down to my ankles so I couldn't escape from the chair, which was a good thing because I may have gone off on the steno pool, gag or no gag. InsteadHannahand I struggled in our chairs, trying to reach knots without any success. The Boss reentered the office stating that he was hanging out in the lounge and some of the clients had a particular fondness ofHannah. So, he untied her from the chair - threw her over his shoulder and carried her out. I was left tied to the chair. I moved sideways, leaning almost over the chair so I could reach the knot that kept my ankles and wrists in place. If I got it undone I was so escaping this office!!!!
Genre: BDSM, Hannah Perez and Elizabeth

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 795 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ziptie Hogtie by Mr. Big Boss

Ziptie Hogtie by Mr. Big Boss

Clip name: Ziptie Hogtie by Mr. Big Boss
Description: Gmorasenters Mr. Big Boss's office after much too long an absence where he's waiting on her with black zip ties. She's forced around with her arms behind her back and her wrists, forearms, and elbows are zip tied tightly together. Her mouth is packed and microfoam taped and she' left to struggle a bit while Mr. Big Boss leaves the room and checks on the operations of DiD. When he returns he moves her to the floor where she's ziptied in a tight hogtie that even includes the soles of her feet. She struggles and shows off her disheveled blouse, reminding us all whyGmorasis an excellent addition to the DiD team.
Genre: BDSM, Gmoras

Duration: 15 min 53 s
Size: 531 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Foot fetish BDSM

Foot fetish - BDSM

Clip name: Foot fetish - BDSM
Description: Watch and download Foot fetish - BDSM by BDSM Planet. Foot Fetish - BDSM
Genre: Femdom, Trampling, Foot fetish, Slave, Punishment,

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 71.2 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Fuck like a good whore in a hotel

Fuck like a good whore in a hotel

Clip name: Fuck like a good whore in a hotel
Description: Watch and download Fuck like a good whore in a hotel by FUCK ME AT HOME. Fuck like a good whore in a hotel.
Genre: Fishnet, Skinny, Submissive, Asian, Amateur,

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 52.9 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Gag and whip this naughty brunette sub

Gag and whip this naughty brunette sub

Clip name: Gag and whip this naughty brunette sub
Description: Watch and download Gag and whip this naughty brunette sub by Girl on Girl. Gag and whip this naughty brunette slave.
Genre: Lezdom, Wax Play, Bdsm, Lesbian, Ball gagged,

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 52.1 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Gaping assfuck with taped ass cheeks

Gaping assfuck with taped ass cheeks

Clip name: Gaping assfuck with taped ass cheeks
Description: Watch and download Gaping assfuck with taped ass cheeks by Little Sunshine MILF. The Little Sunshine MILF had to be fucked hard in the ass during this session as a college girl. The ass cheeks were held apart with a tape so that the cock could always comfortably penetrate the wet and open asshole. The pussy was equipped with heavy clamps so that the cunt is always presented open and ready to fuck and the hard cock can penetrate all by itself.
Your Little Sunshine MILF.
Genre: Bdsm, Suspension bondage, Anal, German, Close up, Gaping,

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 136 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
German BDSM Hardcore full movie

German BDSM - Hardcore full movie

Clip name: German BDSM - Hardcore full movie
Description: Watch and download German BDSM - Hardcore full movie by German BDSM. German BDSM - Hardcore Full Movie
Genre: Femdom, Gyno Fetish, Bdsm, German, Slave, Ballbusting,

Duration: 2 h 32 min
Size: 1.95 GiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Gift of pain

Gift of pain

Clip name: Gift of pain
Description: Watch and download Gift of pain by Slave Sex. Gift of pain for the submissive slut eager of the pain her kinky dude can afford her.
Genre: Whipping, Bdsm, Submissive, Pet play, Predicament bondage,

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 53 min 20 s
Size: 500 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Ginger babe gets spanked by kinky master in leather

Ginger babe gets spanked by kinky master in leather

Clip name: Ginger babe gets spanked by kinky master in leather
Description: Watch and download Ginger babe gets spanked by kinky master in leather by Dominate That Babe. Blindfolded redhead with big tits tied up and slapped by her kinky master.
Genre: Domination, Whipping, Bdsm, Babe, Spanking,

Resolution: 480 x 774
Duration: 22 min 15 s
Size: 152 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Girl bar

Girl bar

Clip name: Girl bar
Description: Watch and download Girl bar by Kink. All girl public disgrace: Ariel X humiliated and used in a gay bar
Genre: Humiliation, Bondage, Domination, Fingering, Hitachi,

Duration: 1 h 20 min
Size: 975 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Goddess Andreea leather pants worshipping with her toilet

Goddess Andreea leather pants worshipping with her toilet

Clip name: Goddess Andreea leather pants worshipping with her toilet
Description: Watch and download Goddess Andreea leather pants worshipping with her toilet by Sassytiff. Goddess Andreea leather pants worshipping with her toilet
Genre: Humiliation, Fetish, Bdsm, Anal, Amateur,

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 50.3 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Goddess Andreea photo session in leather boots

Goddess Andreea photo session in leather boots

Clip name: Goddess Andreea photo session in leather boots
Description: Watch and download Goddess Andreea photo session in leather boots by Sassytiff. Goddess Andreea photo session in leather boots
Genre: Humiliation, Fetish, Bdsm, Foot fetish, Amateur,

Duration: 57 min 3 s
Size: 393 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Goddess Andreea, slave whipping compilation 1

Goddess Andreea, slave whipping compilation 1

Clip name: Goddess Andreea, slave whipping compilation 1
Description: Watch and download Goddess Andreea, slave whipping compilation 1 by Sassytiff. Goddess Andreea Slave whipping compilation
Genre: Femdom, Whipping, Bdsm, Slave, Leather,

Duration: 44 min 23 s
Size: 451 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Gorgeous Czech babe Naomi Bennet enjoys erotic facesitting and strapon sex

Gorgeous Czech babe Naomi Bennet enjoys erotic facesitting and strapon sex

Clip name: Gorgeous Czech babe Naomi Bennet enjoys erotic facesitting and strapon sex
Description: Watch and download Gorgeous Czech babe Naomi Bennet enjoys erotic facesitting and strapon sex by XChimera. Stunning Naomi Bennet plays out the elite's intense dreams. Kristof Cale waits for her bound and with a face strapon. She'll sit on his face and get satisfaction from his mouth and strapon in this titillating fetish fuck.
Genre: Femdom, Bondage, Face sitting, Pussy licking, Strapon,

Duration: 20 min 38 s
Size: 168 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Graphic scenes 09

Graphic scenes 09

Clip name: Graphic scenes 09
Description: Watch and download Graphic scenes 09 by Slave Sex. Kinky grandfather punishes a young girl in the cellar
Genre: Vintage, Domination, Bdsm, Submissive, Punishment,

Resolution: 480 x 774
Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 69.9 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Guy in bondage gets his cock gagged and slapped by a horny blonde cumwhore

Guy in bondage gets his cock gagged and slapped by a horny blonde cumwhore

Clip name: Guy in bondage gets his cock gagged and slapped by a horny blonde cumwhore
Description: Watch and download Guy in bondage gets his cock gagged and slapped by a horny blonde cumwhore by Content Candy. Guy In Bondage Gets His Cock Gagged And Slapped By A Horny Blonde Cumwhore
Genre: Femdom, Bondage, Bdsm, Milf / Mom, Slave,

Duration: 19 min 14 s
Size: 225 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!