• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Surprise for Mr Big Boss Goes Wrong

Surprise for Mr Big Boss Goes Wrong

Clip name: Surprise for Mr Big Boss Goes Wrong
Description: Enchantress Sahrye walks into Mr Big Boss\'s office in short tight shorts, a blue blouse and blue high heels. She immediately takes her shirt off and then takes her shorts of next folding both neatly and putting them on the desk. Taking a cloth from the bag Sahrye stuffs her mouth with it and gags herself with microfoam wrapped tightly around her head multiple times. She lowers herself to the floor and pulls cuffs from the bag. Taking a seat she cuffs her ankles together before putting another cuff on the long shackle chain and then cuffing her hands to that cuff effectively hogtying herself. She\'s prepared a nice little surprise for Mr Big Boss when he returns. Sahrye struggles and enjoys her bondage waiting on Mr Big Boss to return when the phone rings. She hears his voice come onto the voicemail and he tells her that he won\'t be coming back to the office because of a late cross town meeting. She hears this and immediately starts struggling trying to get back to the bag to see if there is a key in there before laying down and struggling to see if there could be any slack to be found. Eventually she exhausts herself after a few minutes of hard struggling and she lays down on the carpet still tightly bound and gagged.
Secretary, High Heels, Pantyhose, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, HandCuffs, Self Bondage, Self Gagging, Hogtie
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 55 s
Size: 373 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Surprise Rope Lesson

Surprise Rope Lesson

Clip name: Surprise Rope Lesson
Description: What was Missy Minks thinking? Missy's boyfriend is interested in bondage, so she asks pervy Juliette March for a lesson! Both girls are dressed for the evening, but it's not looking like Missy will get out once Juliette gets her into rope!
First a simple wrist tie turns into a modified strapado, and then Juliette pulls out a full head gag to keep pretty little Missy quiet. Missy still thinks she's in control though!
One more ankle tie and it's looking like Missy is in the hands of a pervy pro! Juliette March spanks and pinches poor helpless Missy until Missy is begging to be set free! Oh Missy, what were you thinking!?!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Rope Bondage, Juliette March, Missy Minks

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 299 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Tape Gagged Torture With Miss Andrews

Tape Gagged Torture With Miss Andrews

Clip name: Tape Gagged Torture With Miss Andrews
Description: GiGi is one of my favorite secretaries to be mean to. She sat patiently on the stool in a pantyhose top and bottom, teal lingerie and matching high heels. I was wearing tight jeans, leather knee high boots, a white button up shirt and a wide leather belt. I stood beside GiGi and asked her to choose with of the pantyhose legs, I cut earlier, she wanted as her mouth stuffing. She choose one and I gagged her with it. I told her to help me pull the other pantyhose leg over her head. She was a bit confused why I wanted to do this but I told her she would find out soon enough. Before getting started with the mean part of hergag, I freed her pony tail from underneath the pantyhose hood.I picked up a roll of black vetrap and wrapped it over her pantyhosed mouth. I then proceeded to wrap her head, gwen hood style, with the black vetrap. GiGi complained as the wrap got tighter and tighter. One minute she loved me, the next she was cursing me. Once I was done with her head wrap, I picked up a roll of wide electricaltapeand taunted her with it. I told her I was going to wrap her entire head in it. GiGi gave me big please no eyes. I took the electricaltapeand wrapped it around her mouth, stretching it out to make it even tighter. GiGi didn't look too happy. I cut two small holes in the pantyhose to make it easier for her to breathe and then decided I wanted to see her eyes. So, I cut the eyes and nose portion of the pantyhose out. GiGi was a little relieved that I did that.I made her stand up and I taped her wrists together with the widetape. I then took a roll of thin electricaltapeand bound her elbows together with it. I criss-crossed it down her arms, to bring them closer together. GiGi actually liked the way the widetapefelt on her arms but she was still cursing at me about how tight thegagwas. She continued to talk behind thegagand I couldn't quite understand her. Mr. Big Boss was in the room as well, so he translated what she was saying. Some of it, she would get in trouble for later. I had GiGi get down on the floor and taunted her a bit more. I then taped her ankles and thighs together, doing a matching criss cross down her legs to match her arms.Once I was finished with applyingtapeto GiGi, I went over to the stool and sat down. I told her to struggle for me on the floor and she did. She looked like she was in such agony. I felt a little bad so I told her if she rolled across the floor and kissed the tip of my boot I would take the tight vetrap hood off of her. After a few tries, she accomplished the task. Though I made her kiss the tip of my boot twice.
Genre: BDSM, GiGi, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Size: 624 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Tape Self Bondage Struggle

Tape Self Bondage Struggle

Clip name: Tape Self Bondage Struggle
Description: November 1, 2017

EnchantressSahryeis seated in a white chair, blindfolded and wearing wrist braces, she starts by gagging herself with a bandanna cleave gag before starting to dictate how to bind herself. The camera pulls out to reveal that she's tightly taped at the legs in wide bands. She goes on and then wrapstapearound her upper body before demonstrating how you should cross your wrists behind your back. Finally her wrists are taped and she realizes that she's stuck in herbondageshe struggles and eventually her off screen captor takes some mercy on her and tapes her legs to the sides of the chair.Sahryestruggles are renewed but with her hands being in the cumbersome wrist braces she can't manage to slip out of thetape. Eventually hairbondageis added drawing her wrists up to her head and her head back down depending on what she tugs on.Sahrye's cleave gag bites tightly into the corners of her mouth as her head is pulled back.Sahryemoans and struggles but it appears that escape isn't in the cards for her today.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 626 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Tara Tied down and tickled

Tara Tied down and tickled

Clip name: Tara Tied down and tickled
Description: Tara Tied! In the FetishPros studio! In this clip find Tara belted and cuffed in place on the floor. Wearing a black dress with stockings and gagged, Miss Dolly Leigh steps into the room to tease poor Tara!
Dolly tosses Tara the key to the locks and taunts her to 'get free'. Ha, no chance of that! Dolly then starts tickling Tara, finding out that Tara's stocking clad feet are a weak spot, as Tara breaks out in laughter! This please Dolly and the tickle torture then begins!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Tickling, Dolly Leigh, Tara Tied

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 241 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Teacher Blackmailed Into Tight Bondage

Teacher Blackmailed Into Tight Bondage

Clip name: Teacher Blackmailed Into Tight Bondage
Description: AJis relaxing in her living room when she hears a bump in another room. As she heads to check on what it is she discovers the answer when it grabs her by the throat and slams her on the couch. She’s then wrestled onto her stomach where her subdued form realizes she needs to listen. She begrudgingly follows orders when the man has her strip down to her pantyhose and underwear and he rewards her obedience with tight ropes, mouth packing and a cleave gag. Eventually he returns and after undoing her cleave gag stuffs her mouth and wraps microfoam tape around her head finalizing her gag’s security before pulling her over his knee and hogtying her. She’s moved to the floor where her gag is gone over again with electrical tape before the man leaves her to struggle on the floor.
Genre: BDSM, AJ Marion

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 46 s
Size: 754 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker

Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker

Clip name: Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker
Description: I was snooping around the front area of the warehouse that I believed the arms dealers were working out of. I wanted to seem like I fit in more with the crowd that would hang around this place so I had on a leather jacket, leather pants and lace up knee high boots. Next thing I know I was strappadoed beside a lovely brunette. At first I didn't recognize who she was but then it hit me. I had seen her hanging around the newspaper office as well. I didn't think she worked there but why would she be hanging around this place? Her arms looked painfully raised in the air behind her. Her elbows looked like they were touching and she was making unpleasant noises behind the gag that filled her mouth. My arms were thrust up in the air behind me as well. I could feel the strain and tension in my shoulders and neck. There was a huge ball in my mouth and with my body forced over from the painful strappado, the drool started to flow. I looked over at the brunette beside me and she looked in a lot of pain.The man with the sunglasses and mustache was standing in between us sans the cigarette this time. He had rope in his hand and I wasn't sure what he was going to do with it. I hoped he would just let us go. He told me to tell him what I knew and wanted to know what I was doing there. If I didn't answer he was going to hurt my friend. I guess he thought we were together, though we weren't. I shook my head no at him and told him to just let her go. She didn't know anything anyway and him and I could come to a deal. But this was all behind the huge gag filling my mouth so I'm sure he heard none of it and only saw my head shake no. He tied a crotch rope on the brunette and tied it off to her hands that were raised painfully into the air. I felt bad that she got caught up in this whole mess, but if you come looking for trouble sometimes that is what you get. He then tied her ankles together and I could tell her balance was thrown off. Afterwards, he added a rope from her crotch rope to her ankles back to her crotch. He tried to get me to talk but I wouldn't. I had questions of my own that I wanted answered. He came over to me and tied my boots together. He then added a rope around my thighs and lashed me off to the side bar of wooden contraption we were strappadoed underneath. I tried my damnest to get out of that rope but I couldn't. He grabbed the leggy brunette's throat and threatened her. I was hoping that at some point we could get out but I wasn't sure how that was going to happen. We both struggled as much as we could to loosen our bounds but all it did was tighten the knots.
Genre: BDSM, Reporter Perils

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 539 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Testing Magic Bondage Devices

Testing Magic Bondage Devices

Clip name: Testing Magic Bondage Devices
Description: April 5, 2019

Belle walks into the room and picks up a folder beginning to read over it with the instructions for a gag that is in the box on the desk. It's a magic self bondage system and Belle starts putting it to use by saying the magic words "I wish i wish my _____ were tied" she does this for her ankles and thighs before finally just going full tilt and saying "I wish i wish i was completely tied up". With a flash she is and she starts struggling against the chair. Finally she tests out the last part by saying "I wish i wish i was gagged" the bondage obliges her till she tries to get out and realizes that it's either malfunctioning or she just didn't read the instructions well. After Belle is extricated from her bondage we find her at the desk testing gags again with a pump gag that she inserts in her mouth strapping it tightly around her head. When it's time for the gag to come off she can't manage though and calls support to help her. Someone comes in and releases the valve before letting her take it off. The last part has Belle gagging herself with a bishop 8 buckle gag and stripping down beside the desk for a bit of extra visual treat.
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis

Duration: 16 min 28 s
Size: 785 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Boss's Plaything

The Boss's Plaything

Clip name: The Boss's Plaything
Description: Ariel finds herself in Mr Big Boss\'s office and is dressed in a very nice corset and leather skirt. He\'s just gotten out of a very big stressful meeting and is glad to find her waiting him dressed for bondage. He starts with her wrists before moving on to her wrists binding them both tightly. A plug gag is then added and strapped behind her head before he grabs more rope and then starts binding her ankles. More rope encircles her waist and is cinched pulling her arms to her body tightly. Putting her on the floor she kneels awaiting more bondage but Mr Big Boss decides it\'s enough for now and heads out to take care of a few last things before leaving her to struggle per his instruction. He returns pulling her down to the floor and hogtying her tightly. She\'s then left again to struggle in her tight hogtie moaning and starting to really feel the ache in her tightly bound elbows. Moaning through the gag she rolls around hoping that Mr Big Boss will return to free her, sadly for her however she\'s going to have to wait a bit for him to come back.
Corset, Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Gagged, Leather Skirt, High Heels, Struggling
Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 398 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Domme gets Dommed

The Domme gets Dommed

Clip name: The Domme gets Dommed
Description: Jenna is standing in a dingy basement wearing a short, tight pvc dress and matching platform high heels. She has a pink ball gag in her hand as she waits for her client to arrive. She hears him come into the room and barks at him about finally showing up to their session. The large man grabs the ballgag out of her hand and then XXXX her arms behind her while putting her into a head lock. He ties her arms together before shoving the pink ballgag into her mouth. The large man then grabs a handful of Jenna\'s hair and XXXX her over and down onto the dirty mattress. There he binds her ankles together before shoving her onto her stomach. He grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her head back and he administers spankings to her pantyhose covered ass. Jenna moans in delight at being double crossed by her client. Once he is done with that he continues to add rope to her body. The large man ties her high heel arches together. Jenna can do nothing but take whatever the man dishes out. She starts to dribble drool down her chin, making her feel even more helpless in her already distressed situation.
Her client gathers up her hair and ties rope into it. With the rope secured into her hair, he pulls it back to her arch tie and ties it off. Jenna\'s head is now XXXX backwards and she starts to produce more drool as a result. Done with his bondage, he grabs her neck and asks Jenna if she likes that. If she enjoys being treated the way she treats other. She moans behind the drooly ballgag in agreement. He roughly gropes her a bit more before telling her that he is going to XXXX her to beg to be untied. The poor domme XXXX to beg like her slaves. It serves her right. How humiliating it must be for her to be in this situation. Even if she secretly likes it. The man taunts and teases her some more about her peril before groping some of her delicious goodies. He then takes a seat in a near by chair, watching the domme struggle as she gets her comeuppance.
domme double cross, pvc dress, blonde, ball gag, bondage, rope bondage, drool, high heels, pantyhose
Genre: BDSM, Jenna Holloway

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 473 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Electrical Tape Business Meeting

The Electrical Tape Business Meeting

Clip name: The Electrical Tape Business Meeting
Description: I was sitting at my desk, checking my supply list, when the Boss came into my office. He confirmed with me that I had gathered everything he needed. I told him I was a bit confused why he needed an abundance of electrical tape and why there wasn\'t any rope on the supply list. He replied that the company had been looking into resourcefulness exercises. The company wanted to make sure the executives had enough mental dexterity to handle themselves in high speed negotiations, and having the executives improvise with their binding material would help foster that. Mr. Big Boss was the one that had to present the new program and he wanted to make sure he knew the subject well.
Mr. Big Boss then had me stand up and put my arms behind my back. He took the electrical tape and started to wrap, from my elbows to my wrists. The Boss and I exchanged pros and cons of having my secretaries wrapped up in electrical tape. I started to worry as he started wrapping closer to my wrists. I couldn\'t move them at all. My wrists were pinned together so tightly that it freaked me out a little. I tried to shimmy in the electrical tape arm sleeve but I couldn\'t move my arms at all! I commented to him how tight it was getting, but Mr. Big Boss was not concerned.
Next, the Boss wanted to try out a new gag strategy. He put some mouth stuffing in my mouth and then pulled a nude stocking over top of my head. My nose and eyes were smushed against the nylon fabric, I could barely open my eyes! Then the Boss started to wrap electrical tape around my open mouth, over the stocking hood.The more he wrapped, the more I whined behind the gag from the tightness. Once he was finished wrapping around my mouth, he applied electrical tape under my chin and over my head. I started to whimper uncontrollably. My mindset went completely distressed. I knew he was wrapping more tape around my head but I didn\'t know where. I tried to concentrate on just my breathing and not on the tightness of the gag or the feeling of the electrical tape just under my chin, making the gag even tighter.
He moved to my ankles and taped them together. I whimpered the entire time he was taping them. The Boss left me in the office to deal with my electrical tape gag and arm sleeve. Both were extremely tight. I wiggled and squirmed, lifting my skirt over my ass, to show off my curvy legs.I was in the process of hoping to the front of my desk when the Boss came back in. He grabbed me from behind and made me sit up against him. He grabbed my head and pulled it back towards him while his free hand roamed from my silky legs to in between them, coaxing and slapping. He then grabbed my hips and pushed me back and forth on his lap, his fingers found their way between my legs again, probing gently. And as soon as he was there, he was gone. Leaving me hot and bothered to struggle on the top of my desk.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Size: 517 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Escape

The Escape

Clip name: The Escape
Description: Strapped to the floor with leather cuffs, locks and TWO hitachis strapped to her pussy, Missy Minks is challenged to escape. A set of keys is tossed onto her bare chest and the struggle begins!
Trying to use her tongue to reach the keys, Missy moans with frustration and struggles mightily to make her way free, but to no avail. Finally the key drops off of her chest and twisting and turning to reach it with her mouth, she finally gets a hold of it! But how to get it to the outreached arm where the cuff is locked!? The challenge is on...can Missy do it!?
Genre: Bondage, Escape Challenge, Missy Minks

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 127 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Mean Secretaries

The Mean Secretaries

Clip name: The Mean Secretaries
Description: Staceywalks into my office wearing a sheer blouse and blue leather skirt.Staceybelieves she is here for a training appointment and I continue that guise until I decide otherwise. I explain to her how I need to make sure that she is honing her bondage skills and that she is struggling well. It is part of my job as head secretary to make sure that the Boss's are kept entertained. They get bored easily. I reassure her that she'll do great and grab some rope. I bind her elbows, touching behind her back, first. We chit - chat back and forth about the shoe boutique downstairs among other things, as I continue to tie her arms. Once her arms are bound tightly behind her back, I go behind the desk and cut some black cloth to shove in her mouth. I tell her to wiggle for me as I go about my gag prepping.With a piece of black cloth in hand, I gagStacey. I decide that the one piece isn't enough and shove another black cloth in her mouth. Her cheeks are full and stretching to the max. I then take tan vetrap and wrap it tightly around her mouth. Her eyes show a bit of distress from the tightness of the wrap. After her gag is finished, I tell her to sit on the desk. There I tie her ankles together. She admires her bound ankles as I grab another piece of rope. I have her move down to the floor in a kneeling position. I open her blouse and tell her I just want to check her lingerie. We have standards here at the office. With her sheer blouse opened and her black bra on display, I tie her thighs together. Still under the guise that this is a training appointment, I tell her to wiggle in the rope bondage.Staceystruggles back and forth, earnestly. I walk aroundStaceywith a piece of rope in my hand as she complains that the ropes are tight. I tell her she will get tighter and to deal with it.Staceycontinues to struggle and I continue to pace around her. I tell her some files went missing in the office and she stops struggling, watching me. I continue to tell her after talking to some of the secretaries, they pointed their fingers at her. I grab her gagged face and demand to know where the files were. She denied knowing anything about it. My high heels clicked against the wood floor as I walked around my desk to grab more tape. I was going to teach her a lesson about lying to me. Stacey's eyes grew large when she saw the electrical tape. I wasted no time wrapping it tightly around the center of her gag. Her eyes grew distant as she tried to deal with the tightness of her gag. As I place her into a kneeling hogtie, I tell her I am going to have a talk with the other secretaries. That maybe I'll even have them all come into the office and gang up on her, tying her up and abusing her. I leaveStaceyin my office to struggle with her tight bondage and very tight gag.I re-enter the office and tauntStaceyfor falling over. I then unbutton her blouse and grope her body. I ask her to confess one more time but she sticks with her original story. I tell her that I'm getting the boss involved and she won't like it.Staceystruggles some more and whines behind her tight gag. I come back one last time with one of my secretaries that confirm that is was definitelyStaceythat stole the files.Staceypleas with her eyes over top of her gag. I kneel down beside her and start to untie her hogtie. What I didn't tellStaceywas, there weren't any files missing. The secretaries set her up. They just wanted to be mean and callous, like women can be....
Genre: BDSM, Stacey, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 16 min 16 s
Size: 603 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Plumber's Special Deal

The Plumber's Special Deal

Clip name: The Plumber's Special Deal
Description: Constance has came down to the basement to see how the repairman is doing fixing her water heater. Unfortunately for her it needs replacing and she can\'t afford it. He tells her that they might be able to figure something out between them walking over and grabbing her arms and pulling them behind her back. After a few gropes he shove her into the other room in her basement pulling her up against a pole and binding her wrists behind her back. Constance keeps asking him if this means he\'ll fix the water heater and he tells her that naturally he\'ll get right on it after he ties her to the pole securely. First her wrists and then her elbows are bound and Constance starts having some fun with the situation giggling while the ropes are applied. Her mouth is filled next with a ballgag as she shows a broad smile around it before David moves down and binds her ankles to the pole. Telling her that he\'s going to leave her there all day she questions him if that\'s true and he tells her that he\'ll let her go when the water heater is fixed. She starts drooling around the ballgag and David take mercy on her and winds electrical tape around her head sealing the ballgag into her mouth. Another rope is added around her legs above her knees and David heads off to get back to work on the heater with her just out of the way but still in view. He just can\'t stay away though and returns wrapping an upper body harness around her body pinning her even more tightly to the pole. Drool starts working its way out from under the tape and David returns to tell her he\'s going to take a lunch break and he might even bring a buddy back to show him what they\'ve been doing. Constance moans in dismay from the realization she\'s going to be bound to the pole for a very long time before starting to struggle in earnest to free herself. After a good bit of struggling she resigns herself to the fact that she\'s there till the plumber wants to let her free.
Genre: BDSM, Constance

Duration: 14 min 45 s
Size: 460 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Temp Agency Didn't Tell Me About This!

The Temp Agency Didn't Tell Me About This!

Clip name: The Temp Agency Didn't Tell Me About This!
Description: RavenEvewas sent over by a temp agency and little did she know someone at the agency was having a little bit of fun with her by leaving out some core details about what DiD does and how they operated. Mr. Big Boss being a man of habit forces her to strip which she does since he seems so confident in his actions. He starts getting his rope worked out as she struggles with her buttons. With her clothing off Mr. Big Boss wastes no time binding her wrists and explaining to her how she’s to be a centerpiece to entertain executives. She tells him that she wasn’t made aware of what was going to happen but Mr. Big Boss seems unfazed and keeps tying her up. First her wrists, then her elbows before he grabs two pieces of cloth shoving them in her mouth and sealing them in with microfoam tape. Mr Big Boss then gets a text and has to leaveRavenbound and gagged to wait on him. He adds more and more rope, binding her ankles and then frogtying her before leaving her to wait on the arrival of his clients.Ravenstruggles pretty hard and actually manages to slip the frogtie before the clients arrive, hopefully Mr. Big Boss likes her or she might be in trouble.
Genre: BDSM, Raven Eve

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Size: 779 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Training of the Secretaries

The Training of the Secretaries

Clip name: The Training of the Secretaries
Description: Dixie came into my office for a bit of \"training\". The Boss wanted to me to practice my rope work more, so it was training for me as well. I started by tying breast harness on her over her white blouse and then I tied her ankles tightly together. I read in her file that she was a very very big fan of vetrap gags. So, I stuffed a pair of pink panties in her mouth and tightly wrapped red vetrap multiple times around her head to secure it. Once her gag was nice and tight... I bound below her knees, her wrists, and then her elbows. The Boss would be in soon to see how I did on her bondage and I really hoped I did a good job! The Boss inspected my rope work and came to the conclusion it wasn\'t neat enough. Apparently I have left a little bit of space between the ropes on her elbows and he didn\'t like that. So, he tied my arms behind my back and stuffed a huge scarf in my mouth. He then secured the scarf by wrapping micro foam tape around my head. Mr. Big Boss then tied me into a tight hogtie on the counter by Dixie. He pulls Dixie\'s breasts out of her bra putting them on display and then goes to lunch. We struggled side by side and giggled behind our gags as the Boss left us to our bondage \" training\"
g/g bondage, g/g gagging, panty gag, scarf gag, microfoam gag, vetrap gag, blouses, high heels, pantyhose, chair tie, hogtie, arching hogtie, gag talk, struggling
Genre: BDSM, Dixie Comet and Elizabeth

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 20 min 37 s
Size: 781 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The TV Star Damsel Part 4

The TV Star Damsel - Part 4

Clip name: The TV Star Damsel - Part 4
Description: Welcome back to the final part of The TV Star Damsel! This last part is an extra from the super special European Release! Elizabeth finds herself in quite another predicament. She struggles and hmpfs behind the cleave gag as her breasts are on full display. Tightly chair tied she has no where to go. Will the bad guys listen to her muffled pleas as she begs them not to turn the knob to the door that her neck rope it attached to? Watch and find out!

Also included are the ending goodbyes and thank you for purchasing this video. Elizabeth finds herself cleaved gagged in the same chair tie as the opening from Part 1.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Size: 916 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
The Typing Test

The Typing Test

Clip name: The Typing Test
Description: Nyxonwalks into Mr. Big Boss's office already gagged with a 2 inch ball gag that matches her 6 inch black and red velvet Dorsey's perfectly. She sits down on the stool positioned in front of the boss's desk. As she sits patiently, the Boss tells her that he wants to see how well she types. There is a specific method thattypingtests are done at Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics. The Boss then asks her to get up and he repositions the stool to the end of the desk, moving the typewriter so she can access it better. He grabs a piece of rope and starts to tie up her ankles. Once her ankles are tied, he repositions her once again so that he can tie her wrists. After he is done with the wrists, he jacks her elbows together and ties them together. He then picksNyxonup and rotates her on the stool where she is now facing away from the typewriter. Since this is going to be a longtypingtest, he wants to change her gag out to something a bit more comfortable. He picks up a roll of vet wrap and starts to take off her ball gag. He then shoves a red ball into her mouth and wraps the blue vet wrap around her head. Making sure that the ball is shoved in her mouth and the gag is nice and tight. The boss then grabs a white chair and some paper. He places the paper on the white chair in front of her for her to read her dictation for hertypingtest.Nyxonstarts to type her assignment but the hammers on the old type writer keep getting jammed. The boss comes over to help her out, once she seems to have the hang of it, he leaves her to take care of other business.Nyxonquietly continues to type out thetest, while her arms and bound tightly behind her and her mouth is full of stuffing. The boss comes back in, forgetting something for his meeting, and fixes the typewriter forNyxononce again. He jokes with her that he is going to have to set her up with the electronic model since she keeps making so many mistakes.Nyxoncontinues to type even though she has a hard time finding the keys behind her. When the boss comes back he looks at what she typed and compliments her since she didn't do such a bad job. He then moves the typewriter off of the desk and picksNyxonup off the stool. He then puts her down on the desk, on her stomach. She moans behind the mouth filling vet wrap gag as the Boss puts her into a hog tie on the desk. Once he is finished tying her tightly on the desk he tells her that she will have to endure the hog tie for an hour or so. She lies on the desk moaning behind the gag as she wiggles a bit for the boss.
Genre: BDSM, Nyxon

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 498 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Three Lady Latex Pa

Three Lady Latex Pa

Clip name: Three Lady Latex Pa
Description: Lizz and Enchantress Sahrye are circling Belle Davis expecting to make her the first recipient of tight bondage. They start by putting a muzzle ballgag on her head and strapping it tightly. Belle and the girls are laughing and really enjoying the little bit of multi secretary fun they\'re going to have. Belle finds herself armbindered and ankles strapped tightly together by the two ladies before Sahrye gets to have her turn. She helps put on a harness ballgag and Lizz goes to get an armbinder for her other secretary friend. Sahrye soon finds herself bound like Belle. At this point Mr Big Boss conveniently shows up to make sure that Lizz joins all her latex clad friends in bondage land. Lizz\'s armbinder goes on and she finds herself gagged with another panel head harness before he moves down and also straps her ankles. Sahrye is drooling pretty heavily throughout leaning out to make sure that she doesn\'t get any on her pretty latex. Mr Big Boss, with the bondage done, leaves the three ladies together for some latex playtime while he heads out to get lunch. The ladies move around and rub on each other enjoying each other\'s bound company. They\'re sure to be enjoyed on the company closed circuit feed and they are putting on a great show for it.
Latex, Armbinder, High Heels, Pantyhose, Head Harness Gag, Bondage, Secretary, Drooling, Ball Gag, Head Harness Gag, Muzzle Gag
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis, Enchantress Sahrye, and Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 19 min 18 s
Size: 810 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Tickle Challenge

Tickle Challenge

Clip name: Tickle Challenge
Description: September 1, 2018

This clip is a commissioned custom from a fan.Pepperand I were supposed to tickle each other without moving. We could laugh and tickle each other's feet but that was all. At the five minute mark, we cut and ball gag each other and then go back to our tickle challenge. I try not to drool all overPepperbut it is indeed a hard task. Did we successfully complete the challenge? I guess you will have to tell us.;)
Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 344 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!