• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Shiny Girlfriends Bound Together

Shiny Girlfriends Bound Together

Clip name: Shiny Girlfriends Bound Together
Description: Bella and Jade are seated on the couch having a bit of fun with each other. Taking a ballgag Bella wastes no time gagging Jade and Jade gladly returns the favor. After a bit of fun rubbing on each other with ballgagged mouths Bella and Jade take their ballgags off and Bella stuffing gags Jade wrapping microfoam tape around her head before Jade takes her turn doing the same to Bella. After that Bella and Jade take a bit and rub on each other with gagged mouths before Bella is stood up by David who suddenly appears and binds her wrists and elbows together behind her back. Jade is next and after her wrists and elbows are bound is seated back beside her girlfriend and both their ankles are then bound. Finally theyre moved to the ground where they are both lined up side by side and hogtied. After the hogties are added theyre left to struggle and roll around a bit where they rub on each other and alternate back to struggling.
Genre: BDSM, Bella, Jade Stone

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 0 s
Size: 706 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Shiny Secretary For Your Entertainment

Shiny Secretary For Your Entertainment

Clip name: Shiny Secretary For Your Entertainment
Description: Mr. Big Boss decided he wanted some entertainment from one of the secretaries while he was working in his office. Recently he installed a handy suspension rack in the office to help with his occasional boredom. Arielle Lane is the lucky secretary that gets to help him in his office today. Arielle is wearing a shiny silver dress, black pantyhose, and black high heel sandals. Mr. Big Boss zips her into a shiny leather armbinder before adding leather locking cuffs to her ankles. Next, a ring gag head harness is added and Arielle starts drooling almost immediately. The head harness is then leashed off to the top of the suspension rack and Arielle is left there to shimmy in her shiny attire and bondage for the boss's entertainment.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 690 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Snoopy college students tied up by the Dean

Snoopy college students tied up by the Dean

Clip name: Snoopy college students tied up by the Dean
Description: Starring:CarissaMontgomery, Elizabeth Andrews, and David AndrewsCarissaand I were reporters for the local college newspaper. While gossiping over lunch, we decided to look into why the foot ball team was doing so good this year. Last year they were last in the conference and this year they were undefeated in the season, seemed a bit odd to us. Or rather me.Carissawas just going along for the ride as my big breasted blonde friend who liked to have A LOT of fun.We thought we would start at the very top of the chain and snoop in the Dean's office.Carissaand I quietly slipped into the Dean's office. There was a manila folder on his desk. I took pictures of the documents inside for future investigation. I wanted to get out of the Dean's office as quickly as possible. But that wasn't in the plans for the day. The Dean walked into his office and saw us hovering over the folder on his desk. I quickly closed it and started to act like I was dressed. I was wearing a blue sweater that buttoned down the front. It matched my white and blue tennis skirt perfectly. My skirt barely covered my ass so I wore a pair of pantyhose under it. White knee high socks and a pair of tan peep toes completed my outfit.Carissawas wearing a halter top that showed her stomach, short jean shorts, white knee high socks and red heels. She was already turning on the charm for the Dean.We flirted with the Dean. I opened my camera bag and showed him the rope, tape and cloth I had brought with me. I was glad I had because this was better than the alternativeCarissahad come up with. She was always a sucker for being on her knees. The Dean picked up some of the rope and bound our arms behind our back. I kept eyeing the file on the desk while I pretended to come on to the Dean. He shoved cloth in my mouth tired of my flirty antics and questions about the football team. The Dean then wrapped clear tape around my head.Carissagiggled as the Dean gagged her but kept glancing at me with a look of worry. I knew what we were getting into but there was only so much the Dean could do to us.He directed us to stand in the corner.Carissaand I did what he said. He motioned toCarissato sit in the chair. I momentarily joined her, on her lap. The Dean shooed me away as he worked on Carissa's legs. I bubbly bounced around the office looking for clues. I grabbed the folder off the desk while the Dean was distracted and took a better look at what was inside. I quickly replaced the folder back on the desk and went and flirted withCarissa, hoping that the Dean hadn't really noticed my absence. I think he was too focused on Carissa's big breasts anyhow.Apparently he had noticed my absence, because as soon as he was done tying Carissa's ankles to the chair, he bound my ankles together and forced me down on my knees. A vision of what was about to come flashed in front of my eyes, except it wouldn't beCarissaon her knees, it would be me! What was he going to do? ForceCarissato watch. But instead he forced me between Carissa's spread legs.Carissastill leaned in and pressed her clear tape gagged lips against mine. The Dean seemed to like that. He hogtied me in between her legs and untied her halter top, exposing her big breasts in front of my face. We wiggled in our bondage, trying to loosen our bonds. The Dean left his office, stating he had meetings to attend to and that we should stay right there and think about what we did wrong. HMPF! There goes my front page story, at least for now....
Genre: BDSM, Reporter Perils

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Size: 612 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Snoopy Reporter seduces the Police Detective

Snoopy Reporter seduces the Police Detective

Clip name: Snoopy Reporter seduces the Police Detective
Description: Starring :CarissaMontgomery , Elizabeth Andrews & David AndrewsI heard someone coming from outside, so I ducked into one of the side rooms. I was in disguise. I had on a black page boy wig, gold top and tight jeans with boots. I was at the office warehouse of the top man in charge. This is where I hoped to bring the case to an end and get the information I needed. Me and this guy had a run in before, when he threw me and my co worked Pepper in the back of his truck. I stayed very quiet as the person entered the room. It was a busty blonde with a black notebook in her hand. I knew exactly who she was. Ms. Montgomery from the localpoliceforce. She was one of their top detectives. With that rack, I'm sure she could get almost anyone to talk if she played them the right way. I wasn't going to let her get into my way with this investigation though.I startled her as I came up behind her. She asked me who I was and what I was doing here, typical alarmed damsel questions. I told her it was none of her concern. I wanted to help her. I got closer to her, invading her personal space. I wanted her to relax, to trust me. I started to flirt with her. Telling her that she was so pretty, that she made me want to do bad things to her. She seem flustered. I asked her how long it had been since someone had some real fun with her and she didn't answer. I could tell she was torn. She wasn't used to a female coming on to her. That was usually her job. I let my hands fondle her breasts through her shirt. She gave me a nasty look like she wanted me to stop but she didn't say anything. I unbuttoned her blouse and revealed her big tits. I reached into my bag and brought out a roll of tape. She didn't look to happy about that.I told Ms. Montgomery that I wanted to get her out of that stuck up mood. She needed to have some fun and I wanted to give it to her. I took her black notebook out of her hands and placed it in my back pocket. I promised that once I was done having fun with her that I would give it back. Though that was never my intention. I taped her hands behind her back. I then pulled her panties off and stuck the wet things in her mouth. I wound the tape around her head to silence her pretty mouth. I then taped her ankles and thighs. Once I had thepolicedetective where I wanted her, I leaned up against the wall and started going through her note book.The guy I was searching for came through one of the other doors. I tried not to act surprised. He had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and sunglasses on. It looked like he was heading out and I'm glad we stood in his way. I pretended that thepolicedetective was my friend and now that I knew he was a bit kinky, I would let him tie me up and have my friend as dessert. He seemed interested. He tied my arms behind my back and my legs together. When he got close enough to me to put the ball gag I had brought in my mouth, he recognized me. He said he preferred my natural hair color better.I told him he owed me one bc the busty blonde chick was actually one of the leadpolicedetectives of the town. He seemed reluctant to give me what I wanted, especially in front of her. I asked him some random question like why the employees only door was locked. He gave me an absurd answer. Soon I found myself gagged with the large ball gag. I kept trying to ask questions behind the gag but I was getting nowhere. He threw the lock on the back door and left us.Thepolicedetective looked worried. Her breasts were out on display and her skirt was around her waist. I wondered what was going through her mind. What would her boss say when she told him how her day went. I wonder what she would actually tell them. I doubt that she got seduced into bondage by a random cute girl. I'm glad I was wearing this wig because I didn't want them to know the newspaper was involved with this too.While Ms. Montgomery stood in the corner, I hopped over to the employees door and tried to get it to open by hitting it with my hip. Yeah, I wasn't that strong. The door didn't budge. I then hopped over to the circuit breaker to see if I could reach the main breaker, but I couldn't. Thepolicedetective tried to untie my wrists so I could reach but her fingers had lost their dexterity. Finally, giving up hope and admitting that he actually beat me again... I stood next to thepolicedetective. I decided that if I wasn't going to get what I wanted from him, then I was going to play with her.

Duration: 17 min 12 s
Size: 572 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Snoopy Reporter Woes

Snoopy Reporter Woes

Clip name: Snoopy Reporter Woes
Description: January 9, 2019

Mr. Little asked me to come over to his house so we could talk about the recent case. I had some leads but the bad guys stopped me cold in my tracks. I was still trying to piece together how the two bad guys in the mask were connected to the woman in the black catsuit. Nothing was piecing together. I was very frustrated and Mr. Little had decided that maybe he could help me out.I had other ideas on how he could help me. It had been rainy out so I showed up to his house wearing a green trench coat, scarf and high heels. The coat was just short enough that it showed the tops of my stockings when I sat down. After a very brief discussion about what was going on with the case, Rubbing my stocking legs up and down, I proposed that he tie me up to help me with my reporter woes I knew the kind of man he was, he'd do it. Even if it were to call his brother, Mr. Big Boss, after I left and tell him that he tied up his favorite secretary. There is nothing like brothery love.I showed him the items I brought with me and then stood up and unbuttoned my coat. I was wearing a tight white blouse, wide black belt, and short tight black skirt. The edges of my garters were a little longer than my skirt. Mr. Little didn't waste anytime getting to work on my bondage. He welded my arms together by using three different ropes : above and below my elbows and my wrists. He then took the scarf I was wearing and gagged me with it. Mr. Little wrapped wide microfoam, tight around my mouth. I started to feel more at ease which each wrap.He then had me sit back on his couch while he tied my legs together. Each time his hand passed in between my legs, I could feel the temperature of the room raise. I threw my head back and reveled in the tightness of the leg bondage. He applied rope at my thighs, above and below my knee, calves, and then an ankle tied that looped my red high heels into it. He grabbed the base of my ponytail and held my head back as he unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my black bra.He was there and then he was gone. He tied me up and left me in his living room without another word. Mr. Little was a strange man. I struggled on the couch before moving to the floor in front of it. My legs were tied so tight together that it was hard to move anywhere. In my struggles, my skirt lifted up over my ass showing my garters, stockings, and thong. I was wearing a very nude color pantyhose under my stockings. It was something I like doing because I liked the way the stockings and pantyhose felt as I walked. The silky of each rubbing up and down on each other as I clicked my way across the office in my high heels. Sounds escaped my gagged mouth as I enjoyed struggling in the tight bondage. I was very thankful that Mr. Little took the time to help me with my frustration. I wonder how I could pay him back?

Duration: 18 min 39 s
Size: 700 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Sometimes vanity gets you in trouble at the office

Sometimes vanity gets you in trouble at the office

Clip name: Sometimes vanity gets you in trouble at the office
Description: I ordered a mirror for my office so I could admire my outfits and make sure I looked decent at the office. I knew the time I spent looking in the mirror admiring my outfits and body would take time away from me doing my job and I was ok with that. Today I was posing in front of the mirror, modeling a pair of tight red spandex pants and leather boots. I heard the Boss come into my office and instead of stopping what I was doing, I continued to admire myself in the mirror. I was already caught, there was no reason to deny it.
Mr. Big Boss came up behind me and roughly grabbed at my ass and body. A rush of excitement flowed through my body. I knew I was going to get in trouble for slacking on the job! I continued with my antics while the Boss gathered whatever supplies he needed. He came back into the room with A LOT of rope and some gagging materials. He made me turn around and I wiggled my tight red ass at him. He grabbed at piece of rope and started to tie my arms behind my back. He placed three different ropes on my arm, cinching them tightly together.
Mr. Big Boss picked up a large pair of panties. He grabbed my pony tail, to hold my head still, and shoved them in my mouth. Boy, were they a mouthful!!! My Boss then picked up a roll of very wide black electrical tape. He placed the tape over my mouth and then put his hand over it to keep it in place while he wrapped it around my head. With each wrap, the tape gag got tighter and tighter and my eyes got bigger and bigger. My lips were pressed tightly against the tape and I could feel my teeth on the underside of my upper lip. It was at this point that I knew, I was really in trouble.
He layers two more ropes onto my arms, cinching them tightly down to my body. Mr. Big Boss then XXXX me to sit down on the table and re-positioned me onto my stomach. He grabbed some rope and started to apply it to my legs. First he cinches my leg to my thigh with a frog tie, looping the heel of my boot into the tie. But he doesn\'t stop there! He adds two more cinches on my leg for a total of three. It was so very tight. He spun me around on the table and did the same thing to my other leg and I tried to help him by lifting my ass and legs up in the air. I was already in trouble enough. I didn\'t want him to think I was also being defiant. Muffled noises leaked out of my mouth as the bondage intensified.
Now and again I would peek at myself in the mirror and revel in the sight of the tight bondage. I was in total bondage bliss. With 4 ropes on my arms and 3 ropes on each leg, I didn\'t think Mr. Big Boss would add more rope. But he came up beside me and pulled on my ponytail. He added some rope to it and then pulled it back through one of my arm cinches and tied it down. Distressed noises involuntarily left my lips as I dealt with the really tight rope. Since I wanted to show off, Mr. Big Boss took out my phone and started snapping pictures of me with it. He was going to send the picture to all my associates and friends. I whimpered behind the tight gag in protest.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23 min 43 s
Size: 713 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Spandex Disco Chicks

Spandex Disco Chicks

Clip name: Spandex Disco Chicks
Description: Dolly Leigh, Missy Minks and Barbary Rose take spandex to a whole new level of sexy!
First we frog tie Barbary while wearing a cute bra and silver spandex pants. Her arms are tied behind her back and strapped to a belt harness. Gagged with a cool doggy bone gag we found online, and her hair back in pigtails, Barbary is looking sexy struggling on the floor.
In come Dolly and Missy. Missy is wearing short black spandex shorts, with a white shirt, black heels and her ass cheeks are busting out of these sexy shorts. Damn! Next is Dolly, wearing bright red spandex pants, with a midriff baring black top and barefoot. She's looking good enough to bite (seriously, our crew had to chill...haha!).
With Barbary in the compromised position, our naturally toppy girls go to work and put Barbary through their paces. First it's tickling, then it's teasing and always, always it's taunting!
Missy hates when another girl is dressed cute, so she opt so cut off Barbary's bra as soon as she's on set. She want's those perky pierced nipples exposed and Missy goes right to work pinching and teasing those sexy nipples!
Dolly chimes like the sassy lass we know and soon both girls are spanking Barbary, teasing her with the hitachi and finally pulling her pants down just enough to get a good spanking and vibing in. Poor Barbary...or should we say, Lucky Barbary! It's Spandex Disco time!
Genre: Belt Bondage, Bondage, Barbary Rose, Dolly Leigh, Missy Minks

Duration: 13 min 50 s
Size: 311 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Spandex Jeans & Super Arch High Heel Bondage

Spandex Jeans & Super Arch High Heel Bondage

Clip name: Spandex Jeans & Super Arch High Heel Bondage
Description: I walked into the Boss\'s office wearing tight black disco jeans, a white blouse -- unbuttoned low enough to see my cleavage, a printed neck scarf and leather peep toe 6.3 inch super arch high heels. As I strode across the office precariously balancing as I made each step, I asked the Boss if he wanted to see me. He turned around to face me with rope already in his hand. I knew what he wanted. I saw the way he eyed my ass and legs as I paraded around the office doing \"errands\", or what I also like to call it - getting the Boss\' attention.
He didn\'t waste anytime getting what he wanted. The Boss tied my arms tightly behind my back. I squirmed against the arm bondage, reveling in the tightness. Mr. Big Boss came up to me and untied the scarf around my neck. He shoved a bright silk scarf into my mouth and added the scarf I was wearing on top of it. My mouth stretched as wide as it could to handle all the mouth stuffing. The Boss picked up a roll of microfoam tape and started to wrap it around my head. My lips were pressed up tight against the tape. I could feel the compression of the tape grow with each wrap. My jaws were starting to ache. But the Boss took my mind of the agony with more rope.
Mr. Big Boss pulled me into him and wrapped a piece of rope around my waist. He cinched it tight between my back and arms, pulling my arms closer to my body. I could feel the rope digging into my forearms as I struggled against it. I was already having a hard time balancing in my incredibly high, high heels. But the Boss wanted to make me practice my stability in them, so he tied my legs together. He started at my thighs and worked himself down, adding a rope above and below my knees and at my ankles. As he cinched my ankles together, I could feel my balance start to falter. The Boss enjoyed watching me balance on the heels, so much so that he came over to me and twirled me around, making me a little dizzy. Once I had regained my balance, he came over to me and unbuttoned my shirt, revealing more of my cleavage. He did his usual, I\'ve got other places to be grope - goodbye and left me standing by the wall.
I tried to squirm around but almost succeeded in falling down instead. I let out a squeal from behind my gag and tried to find the wall again. The Boss rejoined me after a while of me struggling precariously. He grabbed some rope and I looked at my current predicament... I wasn\'t sure where he was going to add that. Then he looped a piece around my neck and started to tie off.He pulled the loose end to my ankles, XXXX me to bend over. Mr. Big Boss then tied it off to my ankle cinch, leaving me bent over and slightly off balanced. My bottom lip quivered and I whined behind the gag as I tried to find my stability. A burn began in my thighs from the XXXX position.
The Boss came back into the office and untied the neck rope. He made me sit down and retied the rope to my knee cinch, XXXX me into a ball position. The ropes were tight against my skin, each time I moved my arm ropes dug deeper into my flesh. I tried to move but if I got too close to one side, I could fall over. I wasn\'t interested in a hard hit to the floor, especially in this position. My lips were starting to hurt from being pressed so tightly against the microfoam tape. My thighs were sore from the standing position.But all I could think of was how I needed to wear this outfit to the office more often.
leather peep toe super arch 6.3 inch high heels, black disco jeans, double scarf mouth stuffing, micro foam tape gag, wrap gag, rope bondage, lots of legs rope, 3 arm ropes, XXXX bent over tie, stability issues, gag noise, XXXX ball position, curve
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Size: 490 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Spread and Teased Bondage Orgasms

Spread and Teased Bondage Orgasms

Clip name: Spread and Teased Bondage Orgasms
Description: Sheena Rose is splayed spread-eagle in all her tight-bod tattooed glory, cuffed to the floor naked as Daisy Ducati runs her tawny hands over that ivory form. She plays with Sheena's shaved meaty pussy, squeezing and teasing it before bringing the Hitachi wand into play. She presses it against Sheena's pie even as she explains that Miss Rose must be a good girl and do nothing, including cumming, without Mistress Daisy's permission! Daisy rubs the vibe against Sheena's thick pencil eraser nipples, then moves down to her pussy again to rub and finger her to her first bondage orgasm. Daisy notes how Sheena's clit is so pink with arousal that it matches Daisy's nail polish! And Daisy is hardly done with her more than willing victim, even as she gives us a nice view of her amazing derriere too as she kneels between Sheena's thighs and further tantalizes the helpless girl with the wand, even to having Sheena give herself her own cum countdown!
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Daisy Ducati, Sheena Rose

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 350 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Spread to Tickle

Spread to Tickle

Clip name: Spread to Tickle
Description: I'm standing up against a wall wearing tight spandex jeans, a tight grey t-shirt, and grey knee high boots. Belle is sitting across the room from me in a chair wearing casual jeans and a t-shirt. She gives me a come here motion with her finger and I slowly walk towards her. She slowly tickles under my chin and then tells me that we are going to be tied together and are to tickle each other.
The scene reopens and Belle and I are tied wrists to ankles, spread eagle on a bed. I'm on top of her with my spandex covered ass in her face. Neither of us waste any time and start tickling each others feet. We wiggle and squirm on the bed as we laugh. We both try our best to get away from the other one but since our feet are tied to the other's hands it is impossible.
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 13 min 11 s
Size: 632 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Stephanie's Fetish Training Part 2

Stephanie's Fetish Training Part 2

Clip name: Stephanie's Fetish Training Part 2
Description: We fade in andStephanieis ballet booted and quickly ballgagged with a head harness panel gag. With that in place her arms are strapped around the wrists, torso and elbows before he moves on grabbing cuffs and adding them to her legs. The cuffs are attached with a lead and shes moved to the ground where she struggles with rather enthusiastic motion as her arms start to lose circulation from the tight straps.
Genre: BDSM, Stephanie Pearle

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Size: 737 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Stephie Starr Bent Over for a Really Wet Bondage Orgasm

Stephie Starr Bent Over for a Really Wet Bondage Orgasm

Clip name: Stephie Starr Bent Over for a Really Wet Bondage Orgasm
Description: Stephie Starr is topless and bent over a bondage frame in her cut-out panties, her wrists and ankles secured with rope to the metal bars, her pretty titties dangling. Arielle Aquinas is delighted to find Stephie so exposed in this position! She caresses her, fondles her nipples, and smacks her booty over and over. "You pink up so nice!" Arielle says, her smacks resonating on Stephie's cheeks. Arielle is interested in that vulnerable pussy too, but first she wants to apply a little more punishment with a riding crop while rubbing the Starr snatch through her panty crotch. Then it's time for the Hitachi wand, which Arielle rubs over Stephie's thighs before settling into the soft squishy groove between those helpless legs. "I love when you moan for me," says Arielle, as Stephie helplessly sighs under the toy. "Give me that cum, pretty girl!" Stephie can't fight a bondage orgasm any longer, finally delivering an incredible spray of naughty girl juice!!
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Spanking, Arielle Aquinas, Stephie Starr

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 292 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Still a Bit Unsteady in Her Heels

Still a Bit Unsteady in Her Heels

Clip name: Still a Bit Unsteady in Her Heels
Description: Pearl is still a bitunsteadyin her high heels so Mr. Big Boss intends to help her out with some standing bondage in the warehouse. He starts by tying her gag to the ceiling before outfitting her arms and body with leather straps. Eventually he moves in strapping her ankles together and forcing her standing training to ramp up a bit in difficulty. Eventually it becomes to much for her as evidenced by her noises and expression and Mr. Big Boss takes mercy on her hogtying her on the pad on the floor beside the wall. With her hogtie secure her gag is pulled back to her ankles and Mr. Big Boss heads off for a lunch break.
Genre: BDSM, Pearl Rose

Duration: 18 min 12 s
Size: 830 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Stocking Tease Bound

Stocking Tease Bound

Clip name: Stocking Tease Bound
Description: Belle is reclining on Mr Big Boss\'s desk playing with her stockings. Rubbing them with her hands and playing with the garters in a teasing fashion. Eventually she puts her high heels on slowly and sensually before deciding to use the ballgag that is on the desk with her. Having some trouble with her long flowing hair and the gag she\'s fortunate that Mr Big Boss decided this was the time to go ahead and come in and lend her a hand buckling the gag on her head for her. She\'s stood up and her wrists are bound next before Mr Big Boss has her take a seat on the desk and have her ankles bound and high heels stirruped onto her feet. A rope around her knees and then one more around her waist cinching her wrists off to her body are added before he crowns her bondage off with a tight elbow tie. Belle is left to struggle on the desktop a bit moving around and drooling from behind the pink ballgag. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns and moves her down to the carpet leaving her down there to struggle as he takes his leave of her again. She struggles and rolls around on the floor a bit entertaining anyone who has the pleasure of watching her footage.
Stockings, Garters, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Sequined Dress, Struggling, Ball Gag
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 19 min 6 s
Size: 745 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Stool tied evaluation

Stool tied evaluation

Clip name: Stool tied evaluation
Description: CharlotteBrownwalked into Mr. Big Boss's office wearing abrownshiny pencil skirt, striped silk blouse, and red suede pumps, nervous about her typing evaluation. The Boss quickly tied her wrists together reassuringCharlottethat she would do a good job on the testing, she had high scores coming into the secretary pool.Charlottelooked unsure as she wiggled her hands back and forth. The Boss grabbed another piece of rope and started to tie her elbows together, commenting that “it just wasn't typing without your elbows tied together." OnceCharlotte's elbows were cinched tightly together the Boss picked up a 2 inch ball gag and gagged her with it. He then made her sit on the stool facing away from the type writer and lashed her ankles together. Once she was tied as tight as he wanted her, he grabbed the dictation so she could begin her test. Before the Boss left the room, he warned her that if she failed the test, it wasn't going to be pretty for her.Charlottestarted the test doing the best that she could with her elbows welded tightly together. The Boss was gone for quite a while before he came back to giveCharlottethe news of her evaluation, she didn't do so well.Charlottelooked worried as she pondered what was going to happen next. The Boss grabbed some more rope and madeCharlotteBrownget off the stool and onto the ground, lying on her stomach. The Boss then laid the stool on top ofCharlotte's back, raising her arms on top of the stool's cross bars. He then tied her into a hogtie around the stool and rocked her back and forth.Charlottekicked her high heels off and the Boss picked them up and sat them on her back, leaving her there while he went to lunch.Charlottehad to spend hers on the floor tied to a stool.
Genre: BDSM, Charlotte Brown

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 650 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Strained and Blindfolded

Strained and Blindfolded

Clip name: Strained and Blindfolded
Description: AmandaReighis standing in the foyer with David Andrews. She is wearing a printed leotard, very small gold spandex shorts, pantyhose, and gold platform heels. David plans to put her in some straining positions and see how well she does with them. First, her arms are tightly bound behind her back with jute rope. David then presents a very large piece of cloth that is shoved into her mouth. A worrisome look overcomesAmanda's face as she realizes that she is about to be gagged with that. However, David has quite the grin on his face because he knows this will be difficult for her. David struggles to get all the mouth stuffing into her mouth but once he is satisfied, he takes out a roll of thin black electrical tape and starts to wrap it around her muffled mouth.Amandawatches precariously as the tape is wound again and again around her head, making the gag tighter with each wrap. She tries to talk behind the muffling the gag but her words are indecipherable. A tight gag should be the least of her worries as David ties a rope around her dainty neck. Once secured into place, he ties the rope off to the banner upstairs, immobilizingAmandafurther. She struggles with the position as she becomes off kilter in the platform heels.Amandastruggles around applying the slightest amount of pressure on the neck rope. David re-enters the scene and forcibly gropes her. He then leaves her to struggle with the uncertainness of how to struggle with the rope around her neck. David threatens to take her high heels off to make the tie more of a predicament, but instead he releases her so he can re-tie her in to something a bit more challenging.
Her gag is removed and her mouth is re-stuffed with a large white cloth. Microfoam tape is then wound tightly around her mouth. Her ankles and then bound together and a strappado rope is attached to her wrists. David ties the rope to the banister upstairs, hoistingAmanda's arms into a stringent position. As herAmanda's arms start to strain from the position, she tries to find comfort but the effort is futile. David comes in and adds a black leather blindfold to her already compromising position.Amandais then left alone to teeter back and forth in the strappado without being able to see or communicate.
Genre: BDSM, Amanda Reigh

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Size: 541 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Strained in Silver

Strained in Silver

Clip name: Strained in Silver
Description: Summer Peters is wearing a pair of tight silver leggings with a sparkly tank top and tall platform high heels with lace detail. David decides he wants to have a little fun bondage with Summer, after a long day of shooting clips. He starts with her arms and welds them together with three pieces of rope. Another rope is tightly applied around her waist, pinning her arms down to her body. David and Summer casually talk about bondage and other things until her mouth is stuffed with a white cloth. David wraps microfoam around her mouth, sealing the cloth deep inside. The tape is wound so tight around her head, that it slightly conclaves at her lips. A look of distress shines behind her eyes as she deals with the tight gag and arm bondage. David adds a rope to her long ponytail and ties it back to her elbows, XXXX her head back.
David gives Summer reprieve from the tall high heels by allowing her to sit on the love seat, but that is the only thing that is relaxed. There, David ties Summer\'s ankles and knees tightly together before bidding her farewell. Summer is left alone to struggle in her tight silver leggings and bondage. She grunts behind the microfoam gag,trying to deal with the stringent tie that strains her muscles. After struggling a bit she moves to the floor hoping for some kind of reprieve but by the look on her face and the sounds she makes, she doesn\'t find it.
shiny leggings, sparkly top, high heels, pantyhose, long hair, hair tie, seated tie, lots of rope, welded arms, rope bondage, bondage, tight microfoam gag, white mouth stuffing, Summer Peters
Genre: BDSM, Summer Peters

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 470 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Straitjacket Job Interview

Straitjacket Job Interview

Clip name: Straitjacket Job Interview
Description: Dolly Leigh comes for her first job interview after college-at a straitjacket company! To get the "feel" of the merchandise she'll be selling, Dolly submits to the experience of being put in one of the jackets by personnel lady Missy Minks. After strapping her in the warm, bulky jacket, Missy wants to see if Dolly can get out of it-and of course Dolly can't. But when company head Andrea Rosu arrives to meet the interviewee, she's shocked to see the loose and sloppy job Missy has done with the straps on Dolly's jacket. "We like things tight around here. We sell an item intended to immobilize," Andrea explains in a silky tone as she demonstrates by wrapping Missy in a straitjacket of her own, "and we need to make sure that no one can get out of this." Then the fun really ramps up once both Missy and Dolly are strapped in. Dolly can't help but wise off to Andrea and is rewarded with a ball gag, and Missy can't zip the lip either so she gets one too. The girls attempt to talk with the gags as they sit crouched on the floor in their straitjackets, so to quiet them down Andrea decides a little vibrator treatment is called for with a pair of Hitachis on their crotches as the girls drool on their gags and squirm as they helplessly try to slip out of their bonds. Happily Dolly ends up with an orgasm, although whether she gets the job is left hanging as she and Missy are left alone in their straitjackets as Andrea goes off to lunch!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Straight Jacket, Andrea Rosu, Dolly Leigh, Missy Minks

Duration: 29 min 58 s
Size: 678 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Stunning White Dress and Jute Rope

Stunning White Dress and Jute Rope

Clip name: Stunning White Dress and Jute Rope
Description: Sahrye enters the office in astunningtight white dress and Mr Big Boss has some jute rope all ready for her sitting on the desk. She seductively climbs up on the desk where he comes and grabs her arms gathering them behind her and wrapping some rope around her wrists. With her wrists bound he moves up binding her elbows and then adding a harness above and below her breasts. With a waist harness Mr Big Boss deems her upper body ropes complete and shoves a cloth in her mouth sealing it in with a few winds of microfoam tape. Her ankles are bound next and he goes behind the desk and sits down in his chair to take in the sights. Sahrye is definitely one to tease and she twists around landing her sexy high heeled feet right in Mr. Big Bosss lap with the intent to tease. Eventually he has to run off to check on a few things and Sahrye works her way around the desk in spite of her bound ankles. Mr Big Boss returns finding her not where he left her and after putting her up on the desk hogties her to insure when he returns from his lunch he wont have the same problem again. Shes struggling and moaning in her gag for a few good minutes at the end of this clip waiting on Mr Big Boss to return and release her or utilize her in some way.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Duration: 16 min 8 s
Size: 960 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Summer Spanking Session

Summer Spanking Session

Clip name: Summer Spanking Session
Description: Nobody could resist wanting a lap dance from, and giving a few spanks to, the excitingly voluptuous fanny of redhead Summer Hart! Lucky Bianca Stone is clearly excited to savor under her hands the curvy appeal of the girlishly feminine Summer. To start, Bianca has Summer circle around to showcase her fully packed cleavage and plush figure in black lingerie, complete with garters and nylons. Then, Bianca gets Summer twerking away as the delectable ginger jane does lap dance moves on Miss B, even while Bianca clamps her palm over Summer's mouth in a hot moment of lesbian female dominance!

Summer then stretches out over Bianca's lap with her stocking-covered stems extended behind them, and Bianca decides it's time for a little fanny warming. After all, Summer's naked bottom in its thong is a little cool to the touch-but not for long, as Bianca smacks heat into her companion's tasty rump, leaving a tingly pinkness on those oh so squeezable globes. A little more breathplay happens when Bianca covers Summer's lips again even as she keeps up with the spanks, leaving Summer gasping afterward and definitely not just from a lack of sufficient oxygen!

The raven-haired babe really wants to explore the possibilities, though, and she gets Summer to stand up again and lean over Bianca's left shoulder. Miss Stone fondles those glorious Summer glutes, leaving vivid handprints in the pink, before delivering a long flurry of booty smacks that set off delightfully girly sighs from Summer's lips. But Bianca is not going to let her "pain slut" (as she playfully calls Summer) get off so easily, and this Fetish Pros femdom romp concludes with more breathplay and rear-end sizzle!
Genre: Spanking, Bianca Stone, Summer Hart

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 306 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!