• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Worship Princess Jennifer Part 2

Worship Princess Jennifer Part 2

General:
Name: MMG - 0641 - Worship Princess Jennifer Part 2 (HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 33.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:29, 574 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Footslaves are great, but what's better than one? Two of course! I have two feet, I need two foot slaves. And they listen so well. I LOVE hearing that sucking sound and taking pictures of My slaves while they worship My feet. The noisier the better. Sometimes, I even forget they're there as I get caught up in texts. My girlfriends think its so funny when I send them pictures of losers sucking on My toes just cuz I tell them too. What a way to end the day! Well, my phone battery is dying, so you'll just have to buy this clip to see what happens next.

-Princess Jennifer

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , BAREFOOT , FOOT FETISH , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: ballbusting , femdom , feet , foot worship , female domination , fetish , foot , heels , humiliation , shoe worship , slave , tryout , verbal abuse , worship , boots

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Worship Princess Lilly, LOSER!

Worship Princess Lilly, LOSER!

General:
Name: MMG - 0642 - Worship Princess Lilly, LOSER! (HD)
Size: 95.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:16, 1042 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Now Miss Lilly wants to use a slave to give her footmassage while she sits on My throne...no problem! With a snap of My fingers she has her wish. And she is again amazed that there are losers out there that allow themselves to simply be USED like this! But she loves it!

She even comments to the slave's face about how pathetic it is while she sits on her throne and enjoys her massage! She also talks about how her feet probably stink after being in her stockings and heels all day and laughs about it! She is getting really Tipsyk with power at this point and even goes so far as to lean over from atop her throne and SPIT directly into the "pathetic fuck's facehole" before leaning back in her throne to relax and enjoy the rest of her worshipful massage! (Her little feet look SOOO adorable in her stockings!) :)

And she is really getting comfortable with the fact that slaves are MEANT to be used and abused by Us- she even literally STOMPS on the slave when she is done with her footmassage and gets up off the throne at the end and walks off!

-Queen Kasey

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , FOOT FETISH , HIGH HEELS , FOOT FETISH

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Crystal - Older Cleaning Lady Forced to Worship Hot M...

BP2 - Christina and Crystal - Older Cleaning Lady Forced to Worship Hot Mean Girls Feet (1080 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Crystal - Older Cleaning Lady Forced to Worship Hot Mean Girls Feet (1080 HD)
Size: 613.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:57, 8285 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Christina and Crystal - Older Cleaning Lady Forced to Worship Hot Mean Girls Feet (1080 HD)

1080 HD: Poor Mrs. Lowman is so worried about losing her job as a custodian at the girl's dorms she will do anything to amuse them. Christina is so mean to Mrs. Lowman. She demands that she calls her Miss Christina not just Christina. Christina even spits in Mrs. Lowman's face. This was really hard for Mrs. Lowman to do this. Christina and Crystal are just cruel to the much older cleaning lady. Christina taunts Mrs. Lowman about her losing her job. When Christina spits in her face Crystal giggles because she thinks it's funny. Christina writes a bad word on Mrs. Lowman's forehead and Crystal laughs. This actually happened in real life some time ago. Christina and a few of her friends wrote all over her face and made her finish the rest of the day's work with ‘slut' written on her face. Clip contains: Young Hot girls being mean to old woman, foot worship, spitting, mean girls, taunting, and writing things on older woman's face. If you love hot mean girls you will love this clip. (9:57 long)

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 1)

BP2 - Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 1) (720 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 1) (720 HD)
Size: 417.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:06, 4122 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 1) (720 HD)

720 HD: Christina and Crystal want their dirty Uggs clean. They plan to humiliate slave failure by making him lick them clean. The girls utterly destroy the slave in this clip. They are complete brats. They know they can say anything they want to him. Crystal's laffing is tough for the nerd failure to endure. Her giggles and laffing make the cuck feel like an idiot. She shows off the cucks new bird lock chastity cage to Christina. Christina loves it. “Oh my god. It's like a ball thong. It really separates its balls”, says Christina. “It really does separate them”, giggles Crystal. It makes it more fun to tickle the balls. Christina tickles its balls and inspects its pink chastity bird lock. The girls wipe their Uggs on the slaves tongue to clean them. It really gets the dirt off their boots and onto its tongue where it belongs. “You're nothing but a stupid Ugg licker. UGG stands for Ugly like you. You're an Ugg licker because you're ugly”. Christina and Crystal devastate the failure cucks self-esteem during this video. Christina takes her gum out and sticks on its head. Then the girls stand on its chest and wipe their Uggs off on its tongue. There is a great close up of Crystal wiping her Uggs off on its tongue. The sound it makes is disgusting. The scraping on the poor failures tongue makes a loud noise. The girls really want them clean. Crystal wipes her cute pink Uggs on its tongue and laffs while doing it. He is a complete slave to the girls. He can't fight back at all. He knows its place. A Brat Princess classic. (13:06 long)

Clip contains: Uggs, Ugg licking, verbal humiliation, trample, Ugg trampling, bird lock chastity tube, lots of spitting, brat princess laffing, brat princess giggling, chastity teasing, tickiling balls in a chastity tube, emotional sadism, brat girls, and nerd failure abuse.

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 2)

BP2 - Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 2) (720 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 2) (720 HD)
Size: 331.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:24, 5980 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 271 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Christina and Crystal - UGG Boot Domination and Humiliation (Part 2) (720 HD)

720 HD: Christina takes off her Uggs and sticks her smelly feet right into its mouth. Christina did not wear socks with her Uggs. Christina takes the Uggs and puts hit over its mouth and nose like a gas mask. They make the nerd inhale the aroma from inside the Ugg boots. Crystal laffs at failure when he actually cries from the odor. Crystal then takes off her Uggs and puts her socks in its face to smell. The girls make failure suck and clean their sweaty Ugg toes the rest of the video. The girls decide to financially dominate the nerd. Christina wants a pair of pink Uggs like Crystal has and Crystal wants a brow pair like Christina has. There is lots of spitting in this clip as well. Crystal and Christian devastate the nerd with their sweaty Ugg feet. (7:24 long)

Clip contains: Ugg smelling, eye watering Ugg smelling, foot worship of sweaty Ugg feet, financial domination, spitting, brat princess laffing and giggling, and Ugg sock smelling.

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Eunuch Pussy Worship - Elena Sin, Goddess Amadahy

Eunuch Pussy Worship - Elena Sin, Goddess Amadahy

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-31 - Eunuch Pussy Worship - Elena Sin, Goddess Amadahy - cd 05 04 13 pussyworship
Size: 315.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Goddess Amadahy is a merciless Castratrix who loves to take away the balls of pathetic slaves. She has given her bitch a special serum that causes his balls to shrink away and disappear, leaving a pussy where his balls used to be.

To make sure the bitch knows what a pussy is like, Amadahy has him worship the pussy of her friend Mistress Elena. As Elena gets pleasured, Amadahy cruelly pulls on the humbler locked on the slave's doomed balls, taunting him about how humiliating it will be for him to lose his balls.

With a few final pulls, the slave's balls disappear right as Elena is orgasming. Amadahy and Elena order the bitch to his knees and inspect his lost balls as he cries over the loss of his manhood, a ruined bitch for the amusement of his Mistresses.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
No Mercy From Her Whip - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan

No Mercy From Her Whip - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-01 - No Mercy From Her Whip - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan - cd 04 27 13 whipping cd
Format: wmv
Size: 92.27 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:04:50, 2425 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistresses Jean and Jessica have already brutally caned this bitch, but Jean is hungry for even more suffering. She warns her slave that she will whip his balls if he does not take a whipping to her satisfaction. Jean than whips her slave again and again, coldly dismissing his pleas for mercy with even harder lashes. By the time Jean is finished, his back and ass look like raw meat.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: whipping , femdom , female domination , corporal punishment , corporal

Download:

Last edited:
Drink Your Protein Shake - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee

Drink Your Protein Shake - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-02 - Drink Your Protein Shake - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee - cd 05 18 13 milking
Size: 315.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistresess Esmi and Amanda have their milking slave bound and ready. Esmi laughs at their bitch, telling him that it is time for his feeding; he is going to get a protein shake, but to Esmi, that means the cum that she is going to "shake" out of his cock!

Esmi and Amanda expertly milk the slave's cock, getting him more and more horny until he shoots his load. Esmi then makes sure he eats all of his "protein shake" as the Mistresses laugh at the pathetic bitch. Maybe in a few weeks they might let him eat again.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CUM SWALLOWERS

Download:

Last edited:
Cuck Cleaning Ass Wipe - Bella Maree

Cuck Cleaning Ass Wipe - Bella Maree

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-21 - Cuck Cleaning Ass Wipe - Bella Maree
Size: 505.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:47, 7441 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Bella needs a perfectly clean ass for her date and has just the cuckold bitch to lick it. Her slave is a piece of used up toilet paper whose sole purpose is to lick her pink-hole clean then be tossed out with the rest of the trash.

Cuckolding | Female Domination | Ass Worship |Oral Servitude

Category: ORAL SERVITUDE
Related Categories: ASS LICKING , ORAL SERVITUDE , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: bella maree

Download:

Last edited:
Sheena Loves the BBC - Sheena Rose

Sheena Loves the BBC - Sheena Rose

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-22 - Sheena Loves the BBC - Sheena Rose
Size: 325.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 7417 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Sheena dates black men exclusively, she loves the way big black cock fills her petite white pussy. Nobody fucks better than a strong hung black man. She only wants white men in her life to serve as locked up chastity cuckolds.

Cuckolding| Femdom POV

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: sheena rose , cuckolding , femdompov , pov , joi

Download:

Last edited:
Prostate Fuck Stick - Silvia Saige

Prostate Fuck Stick - Silvia Saige

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-23 - Prostate Fuck Stick - Silvia Saige
Size: 549.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 7309 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Silvia only allows her slaves to cum like the whores they truly are. If her slave wants a weekly milking then he will have to learn to love getting his ass filled and fucked like a good slut for his Mistress.

Prostate Massage | Handjobs

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: PROSTATE MASSAGE
Keywords: silvia sage , cum like a bitch!

Download:

Last edited:
Cum For Your Goddess

Cum For Your Goddess

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-24 - Cum For Your Goddess
Size: 283.34 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:54, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Treat yourself to a visual and aural feast. You will feel your submission deepen as I appear to you in this video as a true un-worldly Goddess. An angel. A super hero. A vision of inhuman perfection. Almost I guide you to serve me, intensely, powerfully, using my feminine beauty and silky words to bring you closer and closer to orgasm...(GODDESS WORSHIP, LEATHER FETISH,GLOVE FETISH, CORSET, SHINY CLOTHS, FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION)

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: GLOVE FETISH , GODDESS WORSHIP , LEATHER , CORSET , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Cruel Surprise Part 1 The Tease

Cruel Surprise Part 1 The Tease

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-29 - Cruel Surprise Part 1 The Tease
Size: 243.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:48, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Brace yourself. This series is going to make you blow your load so many times you're going to need medical attention. My 'boyfriend' returns from working in the woods for several weeks excited to spend a sexy night with me in a hotel room. He's so horny and happy to see me he'll agree to anything. I convince him to try some kinky stuff and I tie him to a chair. Although this clip is the beginning of a series it stands on it's own as a VERY HOT TEASE clip. Seductive, sensual, teasing. A lap dance, a strip tease, bum grinding, ass in face, tits just out of reach, rubbing hard cock through pants, breathy erotic talk...to be tied up and have a vixen skilled in the art of seduction work you over...trust me, you will LOVE this clip.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: COCK TEASE , LAP DANCE , FEMALE DOMINATION , BONDAGE , ASS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Cruel Surprise Part 2 Cheating Girlfriend

Cruel Surprise Part 2 Cheating Girlfriend

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-30 - Cruel Surprise Part 2 Cheating Girlfriend
Size: 335.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:21, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Now we get to the SURPRISE! Tied to a chair my very horny 'boyfriend' freaks out when I bring my lover out of the bathroom and break the news that I've been cheating on him. It takes some FACE SLAPPING, SPITTING and BALLBUSTING to bring him under control. I continue to fuck with his head by teasing him and making him think I'm going to kiss him, but instead I kiss my lover. I tease him making him think I'm going to give him a blow job, but then I blow my lover instead. I tell him that if he had been better in bed and had a bigger cock I wouldn't have cheated on him with his best friend, with other guys and now with this guy. I tell him I'm going to make him watch him fuck me so he can see what it looks like when I'm really being sexually satisfied. I want him to see how filled up my pussy looks when I'm getting fucked with a REAL cock. Great action. If you enjoy watching a guy REALLY suffer (who doesn't?) this contains very intense emotional/psychological abuse with physical abuse.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING , BLOW JOBS , POWERFUL WOMAN , BALLBUSTING , TEASE & DENIAL

Download:

Last edited:
Training the Cuck to Take the Cock (POV) - Vanessa Cage

Training the Cuck to Take the Cock (POV) - Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-03-04 - Training the Cuck to Take the Cock (POV) - Vanessa Cage - sh_s1260_3-3_vanessacage_straponpov
Size: 582.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:44, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
You are Goddess Vanessa cuckold now. You are too pathetic to please her yourself so you are forced to watch a real man fuck her. Well, this weekend your training is being increased a notch. For the first time ever you will be getting fucked by a real, human cock! The thought of he boyfriend fucking you like a slut turns Vanessa on so much! You want to please your Goddess. Don't you? Goddess Vanessa wants to make sure that your slutty ass can handle his cock. So she has on her huge pink strap on cock. Vanessa is going to make sure you can take every inch of what her boyfriend gives you this weekend. Now that she has stretched out your ass with her cock. She wants you to take a shower and put butt plug number three in your slut hole to continue your training. Keep the butt plug in your ass as you make dinner and for the rest of the night. Her boyfriend will arrive soon for the weekend!

Category: POV STRAP-ON
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMDOM POV , MAKE ME BI , POV FEMALE , HUMILIATION
Keywords: subby hubby , vanessa cage , pov , cuckold , forced bi , strapon , humiliation , femdom , female domination

Download:

Becoming Vanessa's Servant - Vanessa Cage

Becoming Vanessa's Servant - Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-03-06 - Becoming Vanessa's Servant - Vanessa Cage - sh_s1259_minimovie_vanessacage
Size: 4.26 GB
Video: avc1, 00:50:11, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Vanessa has put out an advertisement for a new servant. Today, the first applicant is coming to Vanessa's estate for an interview. The potential servant named Gabe enters Vanessa's house and introduces himself. Vanessa informs him that her servants should be on their knees and that his name is now "the bitch", Gabe doesn't exist anymore. Goddess Vanessa goes on to explain that the bitch will have to pass all of her tests to become her servant. He will have to go through six phases of training. In addition to the $1000 that he has already sent, he will have to send an additional $200 after every phase of training. Then maybe he will be accepted as Vanessa's servant. Maybe not! Once the bitch accepts Vanessa's terms, the training begins! He will be smothered by Vanessa's ass, forced to breathe in her scent. He will have to worship her feet and smell her shoes. Sucking, licking and rubbing Vanessa's feet for as long as she wants. He will be forced to dress like a sissy. Complete with a slutty wig, lipstick, lingerie and stockings. The bitch will have to take the pain from Goddess Vanessa's paddle. He will not only have to take the pain but he will have to beg for it. He will be humiliated by having his asshole completely stretched open by a giant butt plug. Finally, the bitch will take Vanessa big cock. The slut will have to swallow every inch of her giant dick. His ass will be trained to swallow her cock. He will have to beg for her cock through his tears of pain. Lastly he will have to clean his filth off his Goddess's cock with his tongue. After all that pain, suffering and humiliation. After spending every dime that he has on his Goddess. He might become her servant.

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FOOT WORSHIP , PEGGING , ASS WORSHIP , PADDLING
Keywords: subby hubby , vanessa cage , femdom , female domination , humiliation , slave , slut , sissy , degradation , cross dressing

Download:

Last edited:
Learning to Suck (POV) - Kiki Klout

Learning to Suck (POV) - Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-03-11 - Learning to Suck (POV) - Kiki Klout - sh_s1258_5-6_kikiklout_strapsuckpov
Size: 545.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
"On your knees, naked with your mouth open. This the way that you will greet me when I come home from now on!" Kiki Klout has just bought a new toy. It is sitting next to her in the car when she leaves this strange message on your voicemail. You are not man enough for Kiki. She has decided to turn you into her cock sucking bitch. You will learn to suck every inch of Kiki's big black cock. You will learn to love it. You will become her cock loving whore. Or you will be replaced! It's your choice. She knows you will be waiting for her cock when she gets home.

Category: POV STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , POV FEMALE , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki klout , strap on , cock sucking , femdom , female domination , humiliation

Download:

Last edited:
Ashleigh Funny Stories

Ashleigh Funny Stories

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-12-17 - Ashleigh Funny Stories
Size: 35.9 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:29, 839 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Ashleigh continues to tell us more about her various ballbusting conquests. She thinks some are kind of funny, but we find them all very hot. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting story ashleigh interview kick

Download:

Last edited:
Ashleigh Talks about Guys That Make Her Mad

Ashleigh Talks about Guys That Make Her Mad

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-12-17 - Ashleigh Talks about Guys That Make Her Mad
Size: 24.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:28, 897 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Hot ballbusting babe Ashleigh talks about guys that make her mad. She details why she doesn't like them and what she likes to do to them when they make her mad. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Keywords: ballbusting story ashleigh interview kick

Download:

Last edited:
CiCi Ballbusting Dominatrix

CiCi Ballbusting Dominatrix

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-12-17 - CiCi Ballbusting Dominatrix
Size: 81.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 1730 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
CiCi busts her man's balls until he cannot take any more. She is wearing some sexy black clothes and some super hot thigh high boots. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Keywords: cici ballbusting dominatrix kick knee

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!