• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Training The Loser Neighbor Part 2 - Cross Dressing - Kendra James,...

Training The Loser Neighbor Part 2 - Cross Dressing - Kendra James, Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-02-20 - Training The Loser Neighbor Part 2 - Cross Dressing - Kendra James, Kiki Klout - sh_s1261_2-6_kendrajames_kikiklout_crossdressing
Format: mp4
Size: 558.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:26, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Kendra and Kiki continue training their loser neighbor, putting make-up on him and then making him try to walk in high heels. The girls just laugh at his pathetic attempts at being feminine, as he is completely unable to walk in heels. The girls remind him that his locked up cock is now worthless to him.

Category: CROSSDRESSER
Related Categories: FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: femdom

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Waterboarding- Mean Girl Style

Waterboarding- Mean Girl Style

General:
Name: MMG - 0637 - Waterboarding- Mean Girl Style (HD)
Size: 55.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:51, 706 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
So the USA has gotten in some trouble in the past for "waterboarding" its military prisoners. Personally though, I think it's a GREAT idea for disciplining slaves and correcting their behavior! And I'm not not sure how the military does it, but this is how WE Mean Girls do it... :)

***WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!***

Long story short, apparently My driver (one of My many slaves) cutt off a young lady when we were on the highway that day. Somehow she got My phone number through the DMV and called Me up. Well, I explained to her that it was My driver that cutt her off - not Me - and that she was MORE than welcome to come over and punish him! She couldn't believe it. (I guess she wasn't expecting that response when she called?)

When she came over I made My slave literally BEG for her forgiveness- which she loved. :) She couldn't believe that I actually treat My staff like "slaves"... We made him bow down and literally KISS HER FEET. She loved it and totally let him have an earful while he showered her feet with kisses, begging and pleading for her forgiveness...

Of course, no forgiveness came...that's what he gets for cuttting off a FEMALE driver! ;) From there I take My new girlfriend outside where we tie My slave down to My new water-boarding torrture device- including strapping his neck to the board. (I thought letting her cutt off his oxygen in exchange for cuttting her off on the highway would be fair? :)

I explain to her that all she has to do is snap her fingers and My "executioner slave" will lift up the far end of the board and dunk My driver's head under water for as looong as she wants to leave it under there! (After all, why would WE do the heavy lifting?? That's what SLAVES are for! - even if it is to torrture another slave...lol!)

My new friend ("Princess Lilly" as My slaves are to call her) LOVES this arrangement! She keeps snapping her fingers - effortlessly (for HER) sending the helpless male that cut her off under water over and over... And one slip by My executioner slave...and he is gone forever! (Oh well...as I explained to Lilly I will just get another one!) :)

By the end I have no doubt that My driver learned his lesson...and Princess Lilly said she may even end up using him as her own driver on occasion! So this pathetic fuck will have to drive around and cater to the woman that torrtured him! LOL! Such is the life of a slave, I guess...

-Queen Kasey

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Wunder Woman Smother

BP2 - Christina - Wunder Woman Smother (720 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Wunder Woman Smother (720 HD)
Size: 234.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 4108 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Christina - Wunder Woman Smother (720 HD)

720 HD: Princess Christina in a Wunder Woman Bikini face sits and smothers a helpless chastity slave. Christina sits forward and reverse full weight and denies any air to the slave. There is a POV cum countdown to Christina's perfect ass that ass addicts have to get. (7:23 long)
Clip contains: Bikini, Wunder Woman, facesit, smother, ass fetish, cum countdown, and humiliation.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , SUPERHEROINES , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Download:

Last edited:
Whipping Boy for Princess Breanna

Whipping Boy for Princess Breanna

General:
Name: MMG - 0638 - Whipping Boy for Princess Breanna (SD)
Size: 196.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:45, 1596 Kbps, 720x404, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is Princess Breanna's first visit to Mean Girl Manor! And who better to show her around than...ME, Goddess Raven! And to celebrate her arrival, I give her this slave as a gift to beat on as much as she wants- and it must THANK our esteemed guest of honor after each stroke of her whip and whack of her cane. This big loser is a total pain-slut but even HE has a hard time taking our whipping as we hit him as hard as we can. (There is no â€Å"warm up” and this is NOT for HIS â€Å"enjoyment”- it s for OUR sadistic fun! I help him to take even MORE for us by teasing him and laughing in his face while Princess Breanna keeps beating on him haha. I make him stare into my eyes and blow sarcastic kisses at him inches from his face so he can tolerate an obliterating, rapid fire caning from Princess Breanna. After all, he HAS to take WHATEVER she dishes out so she can have as much SADISTIC FUN as she wants! I promised her our slaves would take ANYTHING from her...and she couldn't wait! (She is REALLY heartless and it was SOO much fun helping her beat and abuse our slaves!)

To go see more of Princess Breanna and worship her, you can go to her store HERE

- Goddess Raven and Princess Briana

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , CANING , CANING , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: princess briana , goddess raven

Download:

Last edited:
Winner Gets FEET!

Winner Gets FEET!

General:
Name: MMG - 0639 - Winner Gets FEET! (mobile devices)
Size: 65.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:35, 1561 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
There is nothing I enjoy more than humiliating pathetic footslaves in front of my hot boyfriend. So I stand on one of them in My heels until it gives up (which doesn't take very long in these needle-thin stilettos!) and then reward the other one right in front of him- with My FEET!

My boyfriend and I think it's hilarious that I can abuse these stupid fuckers as much as I want just because they are so pathetically obsessed with My FEET. But it turns us on too to degrade them for Our amusement. So pretty soon My boyfriend is making out with My LIPS while one of My slaves is making out with My FEET. LOL.

The way it should be. Every girl should have a hot boyfriend and a bunch of groveling footslaves to abuse... :)

-GR

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , CUCKOLDING , BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Fucking Their Pussyholes - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan

Fucking Their Pussyholes - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-28 - Fucking Their Pussyholes - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan - cd 04 27 13 strapon
Size: 359.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:36, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Description:
Mistresses Jean and Jessica know that their bitches love to take strapon cock in the ass and they are in the mood to make them suffer for it. After making their slaves gag on their cocks and beg for their man pussies to get fucked, Jean and Jessica fuck their bitches mercilessly, ripping their asses apart while laughing at the pain and humiliation their bitches suffer. But just fucking their man pussies is not enough entertainment, as jean orders one bitch to lick the ass of the other, then makes them kiss so they can each taste an asshole! Jean and Jessica just laugh at their forced bi fuck bitches, willing to suffer any humiliation just to get cock in their asses.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FORCED BI

Download:

Last edited:
Beg Us To Get Kicked - Cadence Lux, Goddess Brianna

Beg Us To Get Kicked - Cadence Lux, Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-30 - Beg Us To Get Kicked - Cadence Lux, Goddess Brianna - cd 05 12 13 ballbusting
Size: 318.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:44, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Goddesses Brianna and Cadence are tired of their slave being so disappointing and decide to punish him. Not only are they going to kick him in his pathetic balls, they are going to make him keep begging to be kicked while they do it!

Brianna and Cadence take turns kicking and kneeing the slave in the balls, making him beg for more as they laugh at his pain. They kick him from behind, making him guess who is kicking him, then kicking him again for every wrong answer. They finish the bitch off with some full force running kicks, followed by a series of brutal knees to the balls that take the bitch to the ground.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMDOM , CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , BALL ABUSE
Keywords: ballbusting , ball busting , cbt , humiliation , ball abuse , femdom , female domination , goddess brianna , cadence , clubdom

Download:

Last edited:
Slave Ball Drainer - Brittany Andrews

Slave Ball Drainer - Brittany Andrews

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-18 - Slave Ball Drainer - Brittany Andrews
Size: 426.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:46, 7072 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
No man can resist Goddess Brittany Andrew's expert cock milking techniques especially when they are bound and helpless. Once a month Brittany drains & empties all the built up testosterone in her slave's balls keeping him as her docile and mindless pet. She gets excited as she teases his cock with her big beautiful tits making him squirm with every touch bringing him closer to the edge. Her bound slave cannot do anything but submit to his Goddess's fast pumping strokes until sprays his semen all over and is made to lick it up like the bitch he is.

HandJobs| Forced Male Orgasm| Female Domination

Related Categories: HANDJOBS
Keywords: brittany andrews

Download:

Last edited:
All in the Family - Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv

All in the Family - Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-19 - All in the Family - Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv
Size: 1.22 GB
Video: avc1, 00:22:50, 7034 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Sheena is just about to give her cheating boyfriend a real ass fucking punishment when her Step-Mother gets home early and catches them by surprise . Instead of Veronica freaking out on her step-daughter for wearing a big strap-on she decides it is only suiting that a more experienced and older woman steps into help. Sheena learns just how kinky and dominant her Step-M0m really is as they both take turns fucking the new family bitch and teaching him to never lay eyes on another woman again.

Strap-on | Female Domination | Taboo

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: STRAP-ON
Keywords: veronica avluv , sheena rose

Download:

Last edited:
Good Boys Eat Their Cum - Rachael Madori

Good Boys Eat Their Cum - Rachael Madori

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-20 - Good Boys Eat Their Cum - Rachael Madori
Size: 446.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:31, 7690 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Rachael is ready to transform you into her brainless cum craving slave boy. By the end of our session you will be completely re-programmed to crave the taste of your own cum. You will find it extremely rewarding to be given the privilege of swallowing your disgusting man juices that you will soon be thanking me for. Now keep stroking your hard dick while you stare at my mesmerizing ass and perky tits. I hope you are ready to open that mouth wide and let every drop slide deep down your soon to be cum coated throat. - Mistress Rachael Madori

Femdom POV| Masturbation Instruction|JOI |Cum Eating Instruction

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , JOI , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: rachael madori

Download:

Last edited:
Real Fans Humiliation

Real Fans Humiliation

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-19 - Real Fans Humiliation
Format: wmv
Size: 507.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:10, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I still can't even believe we did this. A real fan contacted me and volunteered to be a film slave. His desire was to eat the cream pie and he said he would even suck cock 'if' I forced him. I suspected he was really a closet homo who deep down just wanted to eat cum and maybe had a bit of a man-crush on my boyfriend. Throughout the clip you see the progression and how I taunt and tease him. It wasn't planned this way but this is what happened: I'm torturing the slave by sucking my boyfriends cock right in front of him, he's practically drooling as he finally confesses how badly he wants to suck it, my boyfriend cums partially in my mouth, which I spit into the slaves face, then rub the rest of the cum on MY BOYFRIENDS FEET (!!!) and make the slave lick it off! Not only is it incredibly humiliating this clip is also a gem for TICKLING fans! I grab the camera and catch my very ticklish boyfriend freaking out while the slaves tongue tickles his sensitive feet. The action continues as I make the slave jerk his tiny weenie while sucking even more cum off of my fingers as I intensely degrade and humiliate him even more. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (TICKLING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CUCKOLDING, FORCED BI, FOOT HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION.)

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FOOT HUMILIATION , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FORCED BI , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: tickling

Download:

Last edited:
Therapist Mind Fuck

Therapist Mind Fuck

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-21 - Therapist Mind Fuck
Size: 714.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:57, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Why is it so long? It contains a full scene and a full FUCKING scene. This is one of the best clips I've ever made. A patient comes to me for help with his compulsive masturbation problem. I advise him that it's healthy, and he should do it more. I prescribe medication and -therapy to help him. BUT I have an EVIL plan! While under -step-sis I begin my brainwashing to create my own real-life sex toy. I implant triggers that will motivate him to see me frequently, no matter the cost. I use mind control to make him remember our sexual encounter as a fantasy, a dirty dream that he will feel too ashamed of to tell anyone about or to ask me about. He will become obsessed with me until his entire life revolves around me...This clip is POWERFULLY RECOMMENDED.

Category: HYPNO-ROBO
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , FEMALE DOMINATION , MEDICAL CLINIC , BLOW JOBS , GODDESS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Jeans Addict

Jeans Addict

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-23 - Jeans Addict
Size: 171.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:51, 3904 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Oh-my-god...yes, it's true. An entire clip, a whole 6 minutes just for your fetish. My juicy ass in skin tight designer jeans. Bending over, peeling them down and back up again, squeezing my ass, showing you my ass crack...teasing you, exploiting your weakness. Let's go Jeans Addict, see how long you can last. (PS: Check out the new sofa my slave bought me...just for making this simple clip for him!)

Category: JEANS FETISH
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING , JEANS FACE SITTING , ASS SHAKING

Download:

Last edited:
Stroke Your Cage for Vanessa (POV) - Vanessa Cage

Stroke Your Cage for Vanessa (POV) - Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-02-21 - Stroke Your Cage for Vanessa (POV) - Vanessa Cage - sh_s1260_1-3_vanessacage_chastitypov
Size: 596.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:55, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
You belong to Vanessa Cage! She owns you. Literally. The key to the chastity cage that you are wearing is on her bracelet. Isn't it torture to watch her in her sexy black bra and panties? Isn't it making you horny? Don't you just wish that you could touch yourself? Well, maybe if you beg hard enough, Goddess Vanessa will let you out? Sorry, that's just not going to happen. But you can try to stroke your throbbing cock through the cage. That's right, use your fingers and stroke the little bit of cock that you can touch. It's going to be painful but it's the only way that you will ever be able to cum from now on.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FEMDOM , POV FEMALE , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: subby hubby , vanessa cage , chastity , femdom , female domination , humiliation , pov

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki's Chastity Bitch POV - Kiki Klout

Kiki's Chastity Bitch POV - Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-02-25 - Kiki's Chastity Bitch POV - Kiki Klout - sh_s1258_4-6_kikiklout_chastitypov
Size: 635.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:20, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
When you married Kiki, you promised to please her, you promised to do anything that she asks! Well, your little pathetic cock just doesn't cut it anymore. You can't make Kiki cum so you are no longer allowed to cum! Your little cock is going to be locked up forever. The key to your chastity cage is so close. Dangling from Kiki's bracelet. Don't worry. Just because you can't cum anymore doesn't mean that Kiki can't get off. She is laying on the couch in front of you playing with her toys! Her black vibrator and her assorted dildos are all lined up. Now you will have to suffer the torture and agony of watching your hot wife please herself while you watch helplessly, all locked up!

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , CHASTITY , POV , MASTURBATION
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki klout , female domination , femdom , cuckold , humiliation , pov , slave

Download:

Last edited:
Pay to View Vanessa Cage (POV) - Vanessa Cage

Pay to View Vanessa Cage (POV) - Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-03-01 - Pay to View Vanessa Cage (POV) - Vanessa Cage - sh_s1260_2-3_vanessacage_chastitypov
Size: 701.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:07, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Vanessa knows how pathetic you are. Sitting at your computer paying her for the honor of looking at her. Wow! You really think Vanessa is going to do anything for $500. You can keep watching her fully dressed at her computer. She knew that you would pay more to see more of her skin. Her perfect body. Her round ass. Her big bouncy tits. That's good, but you better keep paying! She is in her sheer lingerie now. You can kind of see her tits but you want more than that. That's it! Way to go loser! You have just spent enough to see her tits! Watch as Vanessa releases her bra showing you her gorgeous breasts. I wonder how much you will pay to see the rest of her body? Will you get to see her naked ass and pussy or will you just wonder about it? Better pay up or you will regret it!

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , LIVE CAMS , POV FEMALE , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , vanessa cage , pov , findom , humiliation , bdsm , femdom , female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Ashleigh Stomps and Kicks Your Balls

Ashleigh Stomps and Kicks Your Balls

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-11-27 - Ashleigh Stomps and Kicks Your Balls
Size: 67.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:56, 1510 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
If you like Ashleigh in her Black Boot Ballbusting video then this is a must have. She is wearing her black boots while she teases, stomps, and kicks her man's balls. Just imagine if this was you! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ashleigh ballbusting black boots kick knee tease

Download:

Last edited:
Gia Ballbusting For Fun

Gia Ballbusting For Fun

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-11-28 - Gia Ballbusting For Fun
Size: 55.65 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:15, 1405 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Gia, wearing some very sexy festive fall lingerie, lands some more hard kicks to her slave's balls in various positions. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:

Gia Ballbusting Hurts

Gia Ballbusting Hurts

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-11-28 - Gia Ballbusting Hurts
Size: 56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:17, 1403 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Gia punishes her slave until he cannot take it any more. He ends up lying on the floor completely beaten and is forced to kiss her feet. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: gia lingerie heals kicks balls knee

Download:

Last edited:
Worship Princess Jennifer Part 1

Worship Princess Jennifer Part 1

General:
Name: MMG - 0640 - Worship Princess Jennifer Part 1 (HD)
Size: 23.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:48, 543 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
After a long day of walking around the mall, there's nothing better than coming home to television and a good footslave. It slobbers all over My toes, then I slap its with My feet covered in its saliva. LOL! I tease this slave so much, making it suck My toes, then kicking it in its nasty face. The whole time I send pics and vids to My friends, just so they're jealous of what men will do for Me. LOL! Once I'm done with it liking My feet, I use its head as a foot rest. Life is good as a Mean Girl. ;)

-Princess Jennifer

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BAREFOOT , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , SPITTING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: ballbusting , femdom , feet , foot worship , female domination , fetish , foot , heels , humiliation , shoe worship , slave , tryout , verbal abuse , worship , boots

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!