• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Christina - Metallic Scrunch Butt Bikini Chastity Tease

Christina - Metallic Scrunch Butt Bikini Chastity Tease

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Metallic Scrunch Butt Bikini Chastity Tease (1080 HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 425.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:54, 8278 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
1080 HD: Christina and a bunch of her friends are over for a pool party wearing sexy bikinis. She thought it would be funny to make a quick chastity cuck tease video. Christina looks unbelievable in her sexy bikini. The poor idiot chastity cuck finds itself in quite a predicament. She teases his balls with her manicured finger tips. It drives the poor chastity cuck crazy! She loves how it makes its balls look. Then Christina starts rubbing her incredible ass all over the cucks chastity tube. This clip is probably best enjoyed while wearing a chastity tube so you can really understand what the slave went through. This cuck has been in chastity for well over 4 months at the time this video was filmed. A fantastic bikini chastity tease video. Clip contains: Chastity teasing, verbal humiliation, spitting, ball tickling with perfectly manicured fingernails, shiny metallic scrunch butt bikinis and Christina's amazing ass.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: BIKINI , TEASE & DENIAL , HUMILIATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Christina - POV Footworship and humiliation

Christina - POV Footworship and humiliation

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - POV Footworship and humiliation
Size: 66.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:43, 1784 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
In this previously unreleased clip, 18 year old Princess Christina tells you what is wrong with you. This clip has small dick humiliation, financial domination, emotional sadism, and foot fetish. This clip is guaranteed to make you feel bad about yourself. Christina has some great advice for fat, old, ugly, or small dick losers who have some wallet girth to them. (4:42 long)

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV

Download:

Last edited:
Worship Trinity's Boots - Trinity St Clair

Worship Trinity's Boots - Trinity St Clair

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-04 - Worship Trinity's Boots - Trinity St Clair - cd 04 13 13 bootworship
Format: wmv
Size: 147.13 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:42, 2426 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Trinity loves having her boots worshipped by pathetic slaves as she lounges in luxury, watching them humiliate themselves by licking dirt and filth from the bottoms of her boots just hoping to please her. And in case the bitch does not work hard enough to please her, she has his balls locked in a remote controlled electric shocking device that she can activate whenever she wants!

Trinity makes sure her bitch licks every bit of the filth from her boots, also making him lick and gag on her gloves as an added bonus.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , GLOVE FETISH

Download:

Last edited:
Every Last Drop - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel

Every Last Drop - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-05 - Every Last Drop - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel - cd 04 20 13 milking
Size: 274.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistresses Alexis Grace and Macy Cartel have had their milking slave bound with his balls locked in a humbler for days, and now they want to drain every last drop of cum from his pathetic balls. The Mistresses toy with his helpless nuts, smacking them and crushing them before jerking his cock, still locked in a humbler, just to cause him pain.

When the Mistresses actually want the bitch to cum, they stand him up and remove the humbler so they can really jerk his pathetic cock. Alexis makes sure the slave cums in her hand because she is going to make sure he eats every drop. With his mouth pried open with a gag, it is not like he had any choice in the matter.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , MALE CUM SWALLOWERS , CBT

Download:

Last edited:
Milked To The Edge - Trinity St Clair

Milked To The Edge - Trinity St Clair

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-06 - Milked To The Edge - Trinity St Clair - cd 04 13 13 milking
Size: 125.46 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:34, 2426 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Trinity loves making her milking slaves wait for weeks for release; the more desperate they are, the more she enjoys playing with their pathetic cocks, getting them right to the verge of release, then denying them an orgasm until she allows it. With her gloves stuffed in his mouth and locked in a milking chair, all the slave can do is groan as Trinity excites, then denies, his hard cock.

When Trinity finally allows the bitch to cum, he fills her hand with his filth. Trinity coldly dumps his cum right in his mouth; he is lucky she allowed him to cum at all.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Download:

Last edited:
Tears of Devotion - Tangent

Tears of Devotion - Tangent

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-27 - Tears of Devotion - Tangent
Size: 904.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:03, 7280 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Tangent is a pure sadist who gets off on watching men suffer just to please her. She strings up her bitch boy into a helpless puppet getting off on destroying his precious manhood one nut at a time. Begging for mercy will do him no good as her inner sadistic cravings are fulfilled by each tear he sheds in devotion to his Goddess.

Female Domination| Ballbusting| CBT

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess tangent , tangent , ballbusting , destroyed slave balls , tears of devotion

Download:

Last edited:
Razer-Sharp Chastity Victim - Bonnie Rotten

FE - 2015-05-28 - Razer-Sharp Chastity Victim - Bonnie Rotten

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-28 - Razer-Sharp Chastity Victim - Bonnie Rotten
Size: 314.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:41, 7119 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Bonnie Rotten realized her slave loves having his cock locked up way to much turning chastity into a reward more then punishment for him. This new chastity invention coming fully equipped with razor-sharp steel spikes will be certain to make his time locked up a severe punishment. Bonnie teases her slave making sure his cock gets rock hard as she laughs at his pathetic screams from the spikes digging deep into his suffering cock.

Chastity | Female Domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY
Keywords: bonnie rotten , rzaer-sharp chastity vict

Download:

Last edited:
Humiliated by MILF SQUIRT - Veronica Avluv

Humiliated by MILF SQUIRT - Veronica Avluv

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-29 - Humiliated by MILF SQUIRT - Veronica Avluv
Size: 469.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:38, 7001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Younger men need to be taught how to please a woman, Mistress Veronica Avluv intends to show this young buck the ropes of how to make a woman cum! She has a "special" way of showing her slave that he is on the right path of licking her pussy properly. Every time he makes her cum she showers his with her squirt nectar, drenching him in pleasure juice. When Veronica is fully satisfied she uses his face to mop the remainder of her squirt off of the floor. She loves moulding younger men into perfect slaves.

MILF| Squirting| Female Domination |Oral Servitude | Pussy Worship

Category: SQUIRTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , PUSSY WORSHIP , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: veronica avluv

Download:

Last edited:
Ass Fucked And Denied

Ass Fucked And Denied

General:
Name: MT - 2009-10-30 - Ass Fucked And Denied
Size: 147.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:56, 3982 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
This is a hot seduction clip full of hope but ending in ultimate denial. First this poor guy thinks I'm going to fuck him. As if? He gets fucked alright but not in the way he'd hoped for. That's a nice look for him, don't you think? Spread like a bitch with his ass full of my big, black lady cock. I then make him think that at least I'll let him jerk himself off...ha ha, wrong AGAIN loser. I rip his hand away at the last second resulting in a painful ruined orgasm. Sucks to be him.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , RUINED ORGASMS , FEMALE DOMINATION , ORGASM DENIAL , BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Office Princess

Office Princess

General:
Name: MT - 2009-11-02 - Office Princess
Size: 223.82 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:17, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
She's that hot, snotty girl at your work that you jerk off thinking about all the time. You would do ANYTHING for her, admit it. Of course she would never have anything to do with an ugly dork like you. Except toy with you, laugh as you open wide for her nail clippings and spit while handing over half your pay check and doing most of her work for her. Poor thing...or are you exactly where you crave to be? At my feet loser.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , SPITTING , FOOT WORSHIP , GODDESS WORSHIP , HUMILIATION

Download:

Last edited:
School Girl Torment

School Girl Torment

General:
Name: MT - 2009-11-10 - School Girl Torment
Size: 402.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:07, 4860 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
What kind of pervert would jerk off to this clip? One who likes bratty, bossy, manipulative school girls. The main activity is CBT but there's also a little FACSITTING WITH FARTING, PONY PLAY, BLACKMAIL and TEASING.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , FARTING , PONYPLAY , CBT , FACE SITTING

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 3 - Dildo Tease - Kiki Klout

Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 3 - Dildo Tease - Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-01-16 - Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 3 - Dildo Tease - Kiki Klout - sh s1257 3-6 kikiklout dildotease
Size: 614.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:06, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Goddess Kiki is laying on the couch with her legs spread open and with her naked pussy in the face of her pathetic sissy slave. Since his cock is locked up, Kiki will have to use the pink dildo that she is holding to please herself. The sissy will just have to kneel close to her pussy and watch. His training will continue until he no longer thinks of himself. Goddess Kiki will be his whole world. Kiki begins fucking her wet pussy with her dildo. She decides to put her sissy slut to work by making him put the handle of the dildo in his mouth like a cock. He is forced to use his mouth to fuck Goddess Kiki with her toy. Goddess Kiki is nice enough to reward her slut by letting him periodically suck her pussy juice of the dildo. The sissy can't get hard or cum because of the chastity cage but he is getting pleasure from watching his Goddess orgasm. The training is working and the training will continue!

Category: DILDO FUCKING
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , HUMILIATION , DILDOS , SISSY TRAINING , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki klout , sissy , dildo tease , pussy tease , humiliation , femdom , female domination , slave , training

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 4 - Squirt On His Face - Kiki Klout

Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 4 - Squirt On His Face - Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-01-18 - Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 4 - Squirt On His Face - Kiki Klout - sh s1257
Size: 785.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:03, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
The dildo was nice but Goddess Kiki wants more! She commands her bitch to bring over her Hitachi vibrator. She also makes him put plastic dick sucking lips on so that he can drink all of her juices that are going to squirt out while using her Hitachi. The sissy kneels down before his goddess, still wearing his hot pink dress, chastity cage, pink collar and his dick sucking lips. Goddess Kiki lays back and spreads her legs, letting her vibrator please her. She makes her sissy get right next to her pussy so he can get a close and personal view. She gives herself multiple explosive orgasms and shoots her load all over her sluts face. What a pathetic sissy. Obviously, he loves every humiliating moment! Goddess Kiki has more in store for later. I wonder if he can handle it?

Category: VIBRATOR
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , SISSY TRAINING , CHASTITY , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki klout , sissy , hitachi , pussy tease , humiliation , femdom , female domination , slave , training

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 5 - Chindo Pleasure - Kiki Klout

Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 5 - Chindo Pleasure - Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-01-21 - Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 5 - Chindo Pleasure - Kiki Klout - sh_s1257_5-6_kikiklout_chindo
Size: 579.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Kiki is relaxing outside on the patio. She has her bitch cleaning the pool. She has made him change from the tight hot pink dress and collar into a tight aqua dress and collar. After a little while laying on the lounge chair, Goddess Kiki gets horny. She calls her sissy pool boy over and takes out a surprise for him. She has a dildo gag that she will force her slave to please her with. Goddess Kiki spreads her legs and has her bitch use his head to fuck her pussy. He must work hard to fuck his Goddess! Kiki then turns over so she can ride the cock attached to the bitch's face. While the chindo is going in and out of Kiki's wet pussy his nose is pushing into her asshole. Of course, the sissy is still locked up and his cock is still throbbing inside his cage. Pleasing Goddess Kiki is the sissy's new life!

Category: DILDO FUCKING
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki klout , chindo , dildo gag , femdom , female domination , slave , sissy training , chastity

Download:

Last edited:
Tiffany Tries Her Dildo

Tiffany Tries Her Dildo

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-09-08 - Tiffany Tries Her Dildo
Size: 139.63 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:53, 1439 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
You have seen Tiffany bust balls and get her feet sucked. Now you can see her ride her toy. She sucks and rides it until she cums - at least twice. Just imagine if you were the toy - You gotta check this out!!! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: TOYS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: tiffany dildo orgasm toy

Download:

Last edited:
Tiffany Tries on Shoes

Tiffany Tries on Shoes

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-09-09 - Tiffany Tries on Shoes
Size: 105.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:47, 1178 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Tiffany tries on her favorite shoes just for you. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: SHOE FETISH
Keywords: shoes boots sandals tiffany fetish

Download:

Mary's Ballbusting Bliss

Mary's Ballbusting Bliss

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-09-10 - Mary's Ballbusting Bliss
Size: 108.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:54, 1836 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mary gives her man a lesson on tardiness. She punishes him severely for his tardiness. She knees and kicks him, then gives him a spanking to reinforce the punishment. Her man slave is forced to the floor time and time again because of his punishment. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: mary ballbusting kick groin kneeing

Download:

Last edited:
The Foot-Sweat Cure

The Foot-Sweat Cure

General:
Name: MMG - 0619 - The Foot-Sweat Cure
Size: 108.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:01, 943 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Slaves can be used for anything I want- and I love that about owning them. And suprisingly, I have found that their saliva can actually have "medicinal" purposes! LOL!

You see, My feet have been sweating a LOT in My boots lately and my doctor told me that human saliva can actually be a great remedy for that! But She laughed about the probability of getting someone to lick your feet for an hour a day... Oh, how little does she know! LOL!

So I came home and put a newly-ordered footlicking slave to WORK- LICKING MY FUCKING FEET. Which is what it was naturally born to do, In My opinion. (Licking the feet of its SUPERIORS.) :)

-Queen Kasey

Category: SWEAT FETISH
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , MILF , FOOT FETISH , SWEAT FETISH , BLONDES
Keywords: foot worship

Download:

Last edited:
The Goddess Suvana Diet

The Goddess Suvana Diet

General:
Name: MMG - 0620 - The Goddess Suvana Diet (SD)
Size: 42.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:16, 1225 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Sometimes I like to eat stuff but I don't want to get fat. So I just chew it up and get all the taste and then spit it out so I don't get the calories. Usually I just spit it right onto the floor LOL. Coz at mean Girl Manor there is usually a stupid slave cowering at our feet and they are more than happy to lap up our discarded scraps of food- even if they have been chewed up and spit out onto the dirty floor. Hell, they probably like it even better that way lol. Slaves are so fucking pathetic. I see them as like subhuman creatures that are SO far beneath me. They are nothing but PEASANTS to me. But I guess they need to eat too- so they can keep serving us. So I am "eating" a deliscious banana and I just chew it up and spit it out onto the floor so this subhuman piece of garbage at my feet can lick it up and mop the floor with its tongue. And it is like SO happy just for my chewed up scraps! How pathetic.

I call this "The Goddess Suvana Diet" and I think every girl should try it to stay thin like me! :) All they need is a stupid slave to lap up their chewed up scraps. Every girl should totally have a slave anyway. And this is a great use for them! Oh, and I give this subhuman creature like the BEST treat EVER at the end- I actually spit my chewed up food DIRECTLY into its mouth! LOL! The peasant is like in heaven it is so grateful! As it should be...

-Goddess Suvana

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: FOOD

Download:

Last edited:
The Icing On The Feet

The Icing On The Feet

General:
Name: MMG - 0621 - The Icing On The Feet (Dial-Up)
Size: 105.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:37, 1275 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Princess Bella and I found a new way to moisturize our feet! We are going to dip our feet into whipped cream and chocolate pudding. The slave is just going to have to lick it all off, haha! We intend this to be as humiliating as possible, Haha!

- Princess Cindi

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: WET & MESSY , WHIPPED CREAM FETISH , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!