• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Christina - Long Term Chastity Slave (Part 1)

Christina - Long Term Chastity Slave (Part 1)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Long Term Chastity Slave (Part 1) (720 HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 236.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 4144 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Fat slave fatty has some bad news. The girls have decided to keep fatty in chastity full time. Most male cattle are released from chastity prison every 1 or 2 months. Fatty finds out about the dream lover lab 2000 chastity device and will be locked 24/ 7 and 365 days of the year. Fatty begs for one more release. Christina slaps and spits in fatty's ugly face. Fatty sits on his knees and takes the verbal humiliation. Christina then takes out a permanent marker and rights thing all over fatty's fat. Fatty is too much of a weakling to protest. He is a wimp and a door mat to hot girls. Fatty has very little self-esteem left so he is powerless against Christina in her hot matching bra and pantie set. Fatty feels so low. Christina makes fatty read his body. Fatty then kisses Christina's feet and gets his face spit into. Again. Christina looks unbelievably hot in this clip. Christina lets fatty know exactly how it is. Fatty is a miserable. He is starting a full year in chastity and he is too much of a wimp weakling to fight back. No more orgasms for fatty. Only emotional pain and humiliation. Christina plans to liquidate Fatty's finances next. (7:23 long) .

Clip contains: Brutal verbal humiliation, emotional sadism, chastity regimen discussion, writing on slaves body with black marker, face slapping, spitting, and extreme mean girl to a fat loser wimp.

Category: CHASTITY

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Tongue Clean My Asshole - Trinity St Clair

Tongue Clean My Asshole - Trinity St Clair

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-01 - Tongue Clean My Asshole - Trinity St Clair - cd 04 13 13 assworship
Format: wmv
Size: 137.99 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:13, 2427 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Trinity has her slave on the ground, pinned beneath her boot and begging to worship her ass. Trinity allows the slave to get on his knees and worship has ass, demanding that he deep clean every inch of it with his tongue.

But first she makes him breath in her ass scent, deeper and deeper, to get him even more excited to clean her ass. Once he starts going, Trinity demands that he keep sticking his tongue in deeper and deeper, grabbing his head to force it in further. Trinity loves to make slaves worship and clean her asshole.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , FEMALE DOMINATION , BOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Shocking Ass Fucking - Esmi Lee, Venus Divine

Shocking Ass Fucking - Esmi Lee, Venus Divine

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-02 - Shocking Ass Fucking - Esmi Lee, Venus Divine - cd 03 16 13 strapon
Size: 124.3 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:30, 2426 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Esmi loves fucking small dicked loser slaves in the ass, tormenting them with the thought that, if they had a real dick, she would be fucking them with her pussy instead of her strapon cock! As Esmi fills her slave's ass with dick, Mistress Venus uses her cattle prod to torture the bitch, shocking him whenever he fails to take Esmi's dick properly. Venus delights in inflicting pain on the bitch while Esmi has her way with his ass. When Esmi has finished fucking his ass with her strapon cock, she makes sure he tastes his own ass juices from it, laughing as he gags on his own filth.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ELECTRIC PLAY , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Download:

Last edited:
Being A Real Slave - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel

Being A Real Slave - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-03 - Being A Real Slave - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel - cd 04 20 13 femdompov
Size: 250.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:12, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistresses Alexis and Macy want to know - could you handle being a real slave? Being locked in a cage, begging for your Mistress to show your pathetic ass any attention at all? Devoting your life to her, knowing you mean next to nothing to her?

No, you will probably stay behind the safety of your computer screen, jerking your small little dick to the idea of being a slave to Mistresses like Alexis and Macy. So they tell you exactly how they want you to stroke your little dick to them - and if you follow all their orders, they might even let you cum at their boots!

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Download:

Last edited:
Cum Eating Task - Bella Maree

Cum Eating Task - Bella Maree

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-24 - Cum Eating Task - Bella Maree
Size: 389.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 6888 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
All you think about is jerking your cock. You will learn to only jerk off and cum when it benefits me in some capacity. I know how much you want to release your orgasm, and I will let you... In return for being so generous you have to entertain me, and that will be by eating your cum. Don't be scared it will slide right down your throat. lol I want you to savor every drop of your self made man-filth.

Femdom POV| Masturbation Instruction|JOI |Cum Eating Instruction

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: bella maree

Download:

Last edited:
Petite Princess Pussy - Kennedy Kressler

Petite Princess Pussy - Kennedy Kressler

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-25 - Petite Princess Pussy - Kennedy Kressler
Size: 577.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 6998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Men were put on this planet to please and service women in any way they desire. Princess Kennedy is in need of mind blowing orgasms and orders her oral bitch to get to work and start servicing her pink little clit. She rides his slave tongue just the way she likes until she cums all over his face making sure he is drenched in her pussy juice. He must spend the rest of the day with her scent all over his face as a constant reminder of who holds the key to his freedom.

Pussy Worship | Female Domination |Oral Servitude

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PRINCESS , PUSSY WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: kennedy kresller

Download:

Last edited:
FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2015-05-26 - MILF Loving Boytoy - Julia Ann

MILF Loving Boytoy - Julia Ann

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-26 - MILF Loving Boytoy - Julia Ann
Size: 325.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:28, 4353 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Miss Julia Ann always keeps at least one young boytoy around to keep as her own personal pet. The younger the boys the more willing and enthusiastic they are to please their Sugar Step-Momma. Of course their cock's always need much more control and are kept locked in chastity 24/7 as a reminder of who makes the rules. Miss Julia makes her boytoy in training show how badly he wants his horny cock set free by proving his devotion to her sexy size 8 cougar feet.

Foot Domination | MILF | Chastity | Foot Worship | Female Domination

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: MILF , CHASTITY , FEMALE DOMINATION , COUGAR , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: julia ann , cougar , milf

Download:

Last edited:
Foot Fucker POV

Foot Fucker POV

General:
Name: MT - 2009-10-14 - Foot Fucker POV
Size: 117.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:56, 3980 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Fans of the clip "Tipsy Loose Assed Foot Fucker" clip will enjoy this POV version. I tell you about how I'm going to stretch out your hole, bit by bit until I can fit my whole foot in your ass. Enhance your enjoyment by actually fucking yourself in the ass along with my instructions and actions. Features a 'condom sock and green nail polish'...also shiny clothing.

Category: POV
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Chastity Cucks Cleaning Duty

Chastity Cucks Cleaning Duty

General:
Name: MT - 2009-10-21 - Chastity Cucks Cleaning Duty
Size: 290.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:01, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
To all of my cuckolds, in chastity or not: buy this clip. If you enjoyed "Slut Wifes Cum Filled Holes" you'll enjoy this darker, POV version. I'm home and it's time for you to get on your knees and do your cleaning duty. My pussy is full of cum. My asshole and ass crack are coated in pussy juice and cum. My crotchless panties are filthy. Get to work!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CREAMPIE , FEMALE DOMINATION , GODDESS WORSHIP , CHASTITY , FEMDOM POV

Download:

Slut Wife Bangs Your Boss

Slut Wife Bangs Your Boss

General:
Name: MT - 2009-10-28 - Slut Wife Bangs Your Boss
Size: 575.61 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:05, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
*BEST SELLING CLIP THIS WEEK!* Attention cuckolds! Another one of my beloved Cuckold POV clips with a great cream pie at the end for you to clean up. I met your young, hot boss at the stupid work party you took me to. I know it's humiliating enough having a younger guy as your boss, but it's about to get worse. We fuck in front of you while verbally degrading you like crazy. (Reminder that new content won't be released on my members site for at least a week or two, so if you can't wait, grab it now.)

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CREAMPIE , FORCED BI , HUMILIATION , BLOW JOBS , FOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki Trains Her Play Toy Part 6 - Strap On - Kiki Daire

Kiki Trains Her Play Toy Part 6 - Strap On - Kiki Daire

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-01-14 - Kiki Trains Her Play Toy Part 6 - Strap On - Kiki Daire - sh s1253 6-6 kikidaire strapon
Size: 539.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:15, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Now that Kiki's step-son looks like a complete sissy slut with his long blond hair and pink lipstick, it's time for him to learn how to be a real slut. Kiki is wearing her big red strap on cock now. First, the slut has to learn to suck her cock properly. Make sure to get plenty of spit on there. You want some lube for the next part when Step-Mommy Kiki fucks your ass! Kiki pounds her bitch just like Mr. Slayer fucked her earlier. Kiki pounds his tight white asshole while he strokes his tiny little cock. Step-Mommy makes her step-son tell her how much he loves getting fucked. After taking Kiki's cock the submissive cucked step-son promises to never to tell Step-Daddy about Step-Mommy's fun games.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , SISSY TRAINING , PEGGING , FEMDOMKeywords: subby hubby , kiki daire , strap on , pegging , sissy , slave , slut training , femdom

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 2 - Lick That Ass - Kiki Klout

Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 2 - Lick That Ass - Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-01-14 - Kiki Trains the Bitch Part 2 - Lick That Ass - Kiki Klout - sh s1257 2-6 kikik
Size: 619.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:09, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Kiki's sissy slave is now in agony after being teased in chastity. Kiki decides that this is a good time for her bitch to start licking her asshole. However, before he gets to taste her essence, he will have to sniff her essence. Goddess Kiki instructs her servant to stick his nose right into her tight asshole. He must learn the scent of his Goddess. He must love the odor of her ass! Now it's time for the sissy to please it's owner. He must show his devotion by worshipping Kiki's perfect ass. Kiki commands her slut to shove his tongue deep into her tight asshole. She gets on top of her sissy and rides his face fucking his tongue with her juicy ass. The whole time the poor sissy must remain in chastity. His throbbing cock is locked away. No matter how horny he gets, there will be no satisfaction for the pathetic sissy. He will learn to take pleasure only from pleasing his Goddess!

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: CHASTITY , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki klout , ass worship , humiliation , femdom , female domination , sissy , training , slut , chastity

Download:

Last edited:
Raven and Alissa's New Hire Part 4 - Learning to Stroke

Raven and Alissa's New Hire Part 4 - Learning to Stroke

General:
Name: SUBBYH~1
Size: 542.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:15, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
For the next part of the job interview the Mistresses bring in the other applicant. Sissy Cami is told that although he has done an excellent job so far, there is more that he needs to prove. Mistress Raven humiliates Cami by telling him what a small pathetic cock he has. She then pulls down the pants of the other applicant and shows Cami his big nice-looking dick. Mistress Alissa strokes the new guy's cock while Raven explains to Cami that all sissy's suck cock. He will learn to suck dick and he will do it well or else. Sissy Cami is forced to stroke his big dick until he comes all over sissy Cami's face. This job is really "hands on".

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: GAY HANDJOBS , CUM SWALLOWERS , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: subby hubby , alissa avni , raven eve , sissy , forced bi , bi handjob , cum eating , slave , humiliation , femdom , female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Ashleigh Martial Arts Practice

Ashleigh Martial Arts Practice

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-09-02 - Ashleigh Martial Arts Practice
Size: 98.04 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:36, 1723 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Ashleigh practices her kicks and punches on her target slave. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: MIXED FIGHTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ballbusting fighting kicking kneeing punching mixed

Download:

Last edited:
Tiffany's Foot Massage

Tiffany's Foot Massage

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-09-04 - Tiffany's Foot Massage
Size: 125.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:00, 1175 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Tiffany gets a foot massage from her slave. Special Sale Price. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: FOOT FETISH
Keywords: foot fetish toe sucking rub rubbing tiffany

Download:

Last edited:
Tiffany Shoe Ballbusting

Tiffany Shoe Ballbusting

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-09-08 - Tiffany Shoe Ballbusting
Size: 50.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:19, 1541 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Tiffany tries on some of her favorite shoes only to test their effectiveness on her slave's balls. She kicks her slave's balls extremely hard in this one. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting kneeing kicking groin kick balls tiffany

Download:

Telemundo Feeture Report

Telemundo Feeture Report

General:
Name: MMG - 0616 - Telemundo Feeture Report (HD)
Size: 101.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:40, 1574 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 55 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Jasmine Mendez is a field reporter for Telemundo. She has heard about this strange thing called "femdom". It is so strange to Hispanic women to find out that men can actually be turned into their SLAVES! (In the Hispanic culture this is VERY taboo, as women are taught from a young age that they are supposed to "cook and clean" for "their man".) She interviews a random stranger on the street about her feet. To her shock he actually admits that he LIKES feet- and that HERS are ESPECIALLY gorgeous! He admits to having a huge crush on her from seeing her on TV. And it isn't long before she learns how EASY it is to create a foot-worshiping slave! She asks him if he will KISS her feet right here in public and on camera- and she is amazed when he actually drops to his knees right in public and bows down and kisses her nylon-clad feet! Then she tries to really "push" it to get a better report for the female viewers at home- she wants to see how far these "footslave men" will sink for her...what are they willing to do for a beautiful woman's feet? So she commands him to clean her heels with his tongue and she is SHOCKED when he actually eats fresh dirt off her sole like its candy! She eventually starts to get cocky and comments (in spanish, of course) that this loser's face is only good for one thing for a famous and gorgeous reporter like her: a foot-rest!

After a hard day of reporting, Jasmine comments to the viewers that she needs a place to sit, and shows off how her new "slave" makes the perfect bench for its new female OWNER to sit on as she signs off on her groundbreaking report! She even comments that every woman should own one now that we know about these "footslaves"!

*(Clip is almost entirely in Spanish.)

Fetishes: Public Humiliation, Nylons, Foot Fetish, Shoe Worship.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , FOOT FETISH , LATINA , HUMILIATION
Keywords: amazon

Download:

Last edited:
Testical Tug-O-War

Testical Tug-O-War

General:
Name: MMG - 0617 - Testical Tug-O-War (SD)
Size: 299.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:35, 1442 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Take a look at what we did to our slaves today. We tied their balls together and made them pull each other apart. Let's just say there was duct tape and whips involved.

- Goddess Suvana, Queen Kasey

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Thank Me For Letting You Live!

Thank Me For Letting You Live!

General:
Name: MMG - 0618 - Thank Me For Letting You Live!
Size: 45.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 944 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 56 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Princess Leya from Men Are Slaves decides to truly exert her dominance over the lowly servants at Mean Girl Manor. She decides that while she is there house-sitting for the Mean Girls (while We were gone on a slave-paid for vacation!) that these low-lifes need to truly learn to FEAR her! She decides to give one of them the "Men Are Slaves treatment"- so they all will learn how bad their lives really COULD be! They have never tasted the bullwhip before...but it is something that is used routinely on the slaves to keep them in line at "Men Are Slaves Manor". ;) And there is nothing like a bullwhip to deliver PAIN to a grovelling slave! This one is chosen to serve as the "example" to the others because it did a poor job cleaning Princess Leya's car tires with its tongue.

With the very first crack of the whip, this slave is literally SCREAMING for mercy. But none comes, of course. Just more (and HARDER!) cracks of the whip on its pathetic body, while Princess Leya literally LAUGHS with glee at its suffering. She grabs it by the hair at one point and asks it if it would like her to stop whipping it and let it leave. It begs to stay and be whipped by her more! (Of course, she also whispered in its ear that she would have it castrated it first before she let it leave!) Princess Leya lets the slave know that no matter how much she hurts it, that it should be THANKFUL that she is even letting it live!

Princess Leya goes on to sadistically whip the slave until it is literally in tears- which only serves to feed her sadistic lust and make her want to hurt it even more. Then she grabs it by the hair again and explains coldly that her boyfriend will be stopping by later...and not only does he want HIS car's tires cleaned with its tongue as well, but they also BOTH going to beat it afterward! The slave's world can not get much worse...and then the beating continues...

The slaves can only hope that Princess Leya doesn't become a permanent resident at Mean Girl Manor!! The suffering for all of them would be tremendous. Too bad..LOL.

Category: CFNM
Related Categories: WHIPPING , FEMALE DOMINATION , CRYING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , CANING
Keywords: cuckolding

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Long Term Chastity Slave (Part 2)

Christina - Long Term Chastity Slave (Part 2)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Long Term Chastity Slave (Part 2) (720 HD)
Size: 284.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:57, 4116 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Slave fatty has just found out what Christina and the girls plan to do to him. Christina shows off how she has its chastity keys attached to her bra. Fatty worship and sucks on Christina's toes. Fatty loves feet. Christina lets fatty suck on her toes and worship her feet. She makes the key jingle to tease poor fatty. The sound will drive fatty crazy! Fatty gets his face spit into by Christina. Fatty has very little self-esteem left. Christina's verbal comments are meant to keep his self-esteem down so much that he will always obey. She wants him depressed and sad. This will make it easier for Christian to do her laundry in its mouth and other demeaning things a real man would never allow. Fatty then gets his face slapped again and she spits in his face one more time. Christina tickles fatty's balls. She then grinds her ass on its tube. Christina then puts him on her knees to kiss her amazing ass. The section of fatty kissing Christians ass is worth the price of the clip alone.(8:56 long) .

Clip contains: Foot worship, face slapping, spitting, chastity teasing, extreme verbal humiliation, and mean girl abusing fat tub of lard loser weakling.

Category: CHASTITY

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!