• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Ballbusting 38

Starring: Lady Sonya,Madame Carla,Cruel Daisy

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting 38
Format: mp4
Size: 703.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 10136 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ballbusting victim in the swimming pool!

Lady Sonya, Madame Carla and Cruel Daisy have fixed their slave Isaak to the pillar in the swimming pool. There they want to see him really suffer and flatten his balls. The 3 sadistic ladies then take turns and step on his balls. With their feet and with their knees. Over and over again. All his pleading and squirming is of no use to him. This only pleases the cruelly sadistic mood of the 3 dominant ladies and they kick them again heartily. They hit him in the balls with their fists and hands and they kick his nuts with the feet of the other ladies. Only when his bulging balls are completely red and he sinks to the floor on the pillar, they let go of him for the moment.

Ballbusting Opfer in der Schwimmhalle!

Lady Sonya, Madame Carla und Cruel Daisy haben ihren Sklaven Isaak an d** Säule in der Schwimmhalle fixiert. Dort wollen sie ihm nun richtig leiden sehen und seine Eier platt machen.

D** 3 sadistischen Ladys treten daraufhin abwechselnd und zusammen auf auf seine Eier ein. Mit den Füssen und mit den Knien. Immer und immer wieder. All sein Flehen und winden nützt ihm nichts. Das erfreut d** grausam sadistische Laune der 3 dominanten Ladys nur noch mehr und sie treten erneut herzhaft zu. Sie schlagen ihm mit der Faust und Hand in d** Eier und sie treten seine Nüsse mit den Füssen der jweils anderen Lady.

Erst als seine prallen Eier schon total rot getraten sind und er an der Säule zu Boden sinkt lassen sie für den Moment von ihm ab.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: KICKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: ballbusting 1.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.47 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

EXTREME trampling and Jumps with SANITA wooden clogs on balls! Also throat standing!

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_EXTREME trampling and Jumps with SANITA wooden clogs on balls! Also throat standing!
Size: 1.13 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:45, 7966 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Elena tramples and jumps on the balls of the save with her SANITA wooden clogs boots.

She is merciless she crushes the eggs massively and she also jumps on the slaves neck.

The wooden clogs have extremly hard poofiles and the generate extreme pain.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, KICKING, CBT, ARAB BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ballbusting, kicking, jumping, boot, high heel, wellingtons, gummistiefel, ball slapping, boxing, riding boots, football, combat boots, soccer, fußballschuhe.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.13 GB<<<

I Like Seeing You Writhe Around

Starring: Dahlia Sky

General:
Name: MAS_I Like Seeing You Writhe Around
Size: 327.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 4803 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Dahlia Sky may be gorgeous, but unfortunately for her bound male she is also ruthless. Her favorite thing is to edge and deny a poor cock, leaving him writhing around for an orgasm. And when she does permit him to cum she makes sure to ruin his orgasm just because she can.

Category Ruined Orgasms
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Ruined Orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 327.38 MB<<<

Corporal Markings II - Lashing

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Corporal Markings II - Lashing
Size: 64.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:14, 1992 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this intense corporal scene, Mistress Trish's primary desire is to mark her masochist's body as much as possible. Having just added some color to the slave's cheeks by caning and paddling her, Trish moves on to lashing the slave's back with her single-tail whip. She slices slave rose open with a barrage of rapid-fire single-tail lashes. Trish whips the slave with furious precision until she is writhing is agony and her back is covered in long purple strikes.

Category: WHIPPING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 64.56 MB<<<

Caught Staring At Teacher Step-Mom And Teacher Friend Grading Papers Footjob

Starring: Jamie Valentine,Mistress Cleo

General:
Name: VAR_Caught Staring At Teacher Step-Mom And Teacher Friend Grading Papers Footjob
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:24, 13663 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Jamie Valentine and Cleo are teacher friends that work at the same school together. Jamie has invited Cleo to her house to help her grade papers. Cleo is happy to help her good friend Jamie burn the midnight oil grading papers. Cleo and Jamie are both in there school attire with heels and nylons. Cleo and Jamie cant help but to dangle there heels off there nylon clad soles especially after a long day at school.

Cleo notices something and its Jamie's step-son peeping under the table staring at both there feet. Jamie is so embarrassed and apologizes to Cleo. Cleo being the good friend that she is lets Jamie know its perfectly OK. Jamie can tell Cleo is cooler then she thought and tells Cleo she has a way to get him to go to bed. Jamie tells Cleo that normally what she does is give her step-son a footjob so he goes away and if she would like to help her.

Cleo is happy to help and moves with Jamie to the living room. Jamie wraps her nylon clad soles around her sons cock and Cleo joins in. Cleo and Jamie stroke his cock together and stroke his cock till he cums all over Cleo and Jamie's sheer nylon clad soles. Cleo and Jamie cant help but to laugh as they show off there sticky cummy soles and order him to bed.

Category Footjobs
Related Categories Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Pantyhose Footjobs, Pantyhose/Stockings, Taboo
Keywords Its Cleo,Jamie Valentine,Footjob,Humiliation,Stockings,Foot Worship,Brats,Pantyhose,Teacher,Step-Mom,Dangling,Dipping,Louboutin,Handjob,Nylons

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB<<<

Tag Team Kicking

Starring: Misttress AIE,Jean Bardot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Tag Team Kicking
Size: 60.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:11, 1499 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Mistress A'IE and Jean Bardot have caught their slave watching them work out. His cock is hard and leaky. The ladies decide to teach him a lesson. They take turns kicking him in the balls with their bare feet. They hold nothing back as the slave is leveled with repeated blows to his balls. Several times he cries out that he can't take any more. The ladies are not entertaining his whimpering. Mistress A'IE puts the slave in a headlock between her tighs and Jeans kicks him hard from behind. Then Jean holds his arms and legs still as A'IE delivers brutal kicks from the front. The ladies are glowing, enjoying every bit of the slave's suffering. When the slave is finally crumbled on the floor unable to move, the ladies give each other a high five. This is hard ball busting action.

Related Categories: BDSM, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLD

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 60.58 MB<<<

Cruel Nipple Abuse (WL1272)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2016-01-28

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Cruel Nipple Abuse
Size: 333.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:35, 2797 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

This time there is only one thing on the agenda - to test out my slave's nipple pain threshold! His delicate little nipples haven't received much in the way of torture in the past so they're nice and sensitive - just how I like them! I work my way through a variety of items ranging from gentle pegs right up to vice-like clamps and finish up with a very snappy trouser hanger to push my slave's pain tolerance to the limit. Those nipples will be sore for many days to come! (Duration 15m35s)

Published Thursday 28th of January 2016

Keywords: heels, lingerie, nikki, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 333.97 MB<<<

OWNED BY GODDESS BRITTANY - BIG BUSTED GODDESS BRITTANY

Starring: Brittany O'neal

General:
Name: TVG_OWNED BY GODDESS BRITTANY - BIG BUSTED GODDESS BRITTANY
Size: 248.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 4000 Kbps, 852x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 44 Kbps, 44 Khz

YOU ARE ADDICTED. GODDESS IS GOING TO TAKE YOU AND YOUR CREDIT CARD SHOPPING.

She is going to put a leash around your cock and drag you around to all the expensive shops, COUTURE SHOPPING ON RODEO DRIVE. You are going to spend all your money on HER, not your wife. She will take you in the bathroom and have you clean her dirty shoes. You will clean out Her Pussy and Her Ass and give her your paycheck. That is all you are good for. She will make you stroke your cock, on your knees, staring at her Big Beautiful Breasts.

MILF GODDESS FINANCIAL DOMINATION BY BRITTANY O'NEIL

Category: HUMILIATION
Related categories:
Keywords: Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Home Wrecker, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 248.11 MB<<<

Hot little women baIlbusting

Starring: Goddess Bruna

General:
Name: VAR_Hot little women baIlbusting
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:17, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I always wondered if short girls could throw strong kicks. So when I met Bruna, I knew I had to test with her. I knew she wanted to have sex with me, so I would do anything for that, that's when I saw the opportunity to invite her. When she said "so let's make a deal, the time I leave you lying on the floor in pain is the time you spend sucking my pussy". I accepted and we did it several times.

Related categories: BDSM, CBT, FEMDOM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: Kick, Knee, Stomping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.11 GB<<<

Written and Fucked

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Written and Fucked
Size: 56.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:10, 1022 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish wakes her napping slave up by lowering herself onto his face and smothering him. As she rests her luscious silk-and-mesh panty clad ass on her slave's face, Trish humiliates him by writing degrading words on his body. Once his body is written, claimed, and owned with demeaning texts, Trish shoves her dildo into his tiny hole, truly claiming the slave as her "whore" and her "hole" as she thrusts her black cock in and out of his man-hole.

Category: STRAP-ON
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Bds

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.16 MB<<<

Ama Rio - Teased Beaten then finished with a Pantyhose Footjob

Starring: Ama Rio

General:
Name: VAR_Ama Rio - Teased Beaten then finished with a Pantyhose Footjob
Size: 1.31 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:38, 9840 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Jason is sitting on a chair with his hands tied and his mouth taped. Ama is sitting in a chair in front of him. She start touching his crotch with 1 foot, stroking and tickling his underweared dick with her toes and toenails. She explains to him that if he resist and wont cum she will let him live. But if he cums she will shrink him and crush him like a bug. She keeps teasing him with 1 foot and toes until he is really horny. Then she makes him fall on the floor.

She has fun savagely beating, kicking and stomping him. Then she Sits again on the chair, she teases his dick with her big toe and toenail and then Ama start giving him a slow nylon footjob while he is still on the floor. He tries to resist but in the end she makes him cum with her toes and toenails.

Ama shrinks him to bugsize. She slowly crushes and twist him under her foot and toes like she would do with a bug.

Starring: Ama Rio, Jason Ninja

*FOOTJOBS* *FEMALE DOMINATION* *PANTYHOSE*

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: ama rio, jason ninja, giantess, feet, soles, big loads, pantyhose, nylons, toes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.31 GB<<<

Alura Rides to Orgasm

Starring: Goddess Alura

General:
Name: CSFEM_Alura Rides to Orgasm
Size: 143.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 3922 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Alura Rides to Orgasm
Goddess Alura is a beautiful, buxom blonde who truly enjoys using men as ponies. She is a very muscular girl and extremely solid. For this reason she is a HEAVY rider and she really worked her pony to collapse to extract every ounce of pleasure out of him. She loved making him buck as she pushes her pussy against his back. The pleasure was too much for her and she became an extremely aggressive rider until she had a beautiful, mind blowing orgasm. The pony collapsed from exhaustion and Goddess Alura collapsed right on top of him in complete ecstasy. Fans of all-fours erotic riding will LOVE this scene.

Mistress:
Alura, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , EAR FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , PONYBOYS
Keywords: alura jenson , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , ear pulling , orgasm , pony , shoulder riding , cutoff jeans , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 143.24 MB<<<

Ravaged

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Ravaged
Size: 80.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:27, 1002 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

After binding and blindfolding her slave, Mistress Trish unleashes a barrage of cruel and sultry torments on the anxious creature. She runs her sharp red nails along the slave's trembling flesh. She relishes making the slave aware of her vulnerability before she tweaks her sensitive nipples, making her helplessness painfully apparent. Trish sinks her fangs into the slave's neck. She seductively and sadistically gnashes her teeth down the length of the slave's body.

When Trish viciously bites her nipples, ripping the skin far away from her body, the pain causes the slave to struggle and writhe. This provokes Trish to firmly place her hand over the slave's mouth. She continues to hold her securely in panicked place - firm hand over gasping mouth - while she rips at her flesh. Trish ends her desired torments by biting the slave's jugular while cutting off her one available comfort - her ability to breathe. This sends the trembling slave into the deepest of endorphin-filled headspaces and Trish into a thoroughly satiated state of sadistic fulfillment.

Category: BITING
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.37 MB<<<

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Starring: Fabiana Fox

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2
Size: 277.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:37, 2945 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets.

Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

To be continued...

Category: STRAP-ON
Related categories: FISHNETS, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING
Keywords: Fabiana Fox, Emasculation, Dick Shrinking, Big Strapon, Sissy Training, Mind Fuck, Magic, Villain

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.9 MB<<<

Get your nose in My Pantyhose Crotch (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Get y0ur nose in My Pantyhose Crotch (Full Video)
Size: 164.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:10, 2186 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smother, Pantyhose fetish, Humiliation...

Category: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: smother, humiliation, face sitting, female domination, pantyhose domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.02 MB<<<

Doing Aerobics on My Slave

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Doing Aerobics on My Slave
Size: 216.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:37, 8226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I've always loved health and fitness and in my younger years I was a personal trainer, believe it or not. In this video, I recruit the help of my slave and use his body as part of my aerobic workout. I make him lay on the floor and I get my cardiovascular exercise in as I use him as a step. He takes the pain as I repeatedly walk all over him and bear down hard using all of my weight. When I'm finished with my little workout I take a seat on his body. What a fun way to stay in shape!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, YOGA PANTS, FITNESS, FEMDOM.
Keywords: trampling, yoga pants, fitness, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 216.38 MB<<<

Paddled By The Ladies

Starring: Empress Jennifer,Princess Mya

General:
Name: AMG_Paddled By The Ladies
Size: 951.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:53, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Aw, look at this pathetic slaves getting his ass paddled by two sext ladies. We are wearing fairly normal dresses so that you can imagine Goddess Mya and I approaching you at random too! LOL! Imaging if we treated you like this bitch, haha! We paddled his ass until it is red and laughed at what a little bitch he is for us!

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Mya

Category: CFNM
Related Categories: PADDLING, CFNM, WHIPPING, FEMDOM, SPANKING.
Keywords: empress jennifer, mya.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 951.2 MB<<<

Sexy Foot Burglar - Foot Fetish

Starring: Goddess Rapture,Sydney Thunder,Brandi Mae

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Sexy Foot Burglar - Foot Fetish
Size: 351.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 4736 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sexy pervert burglar Rapture sneaks into Sydney Thunder and Brandi Mae's yoga session and puts them to sleep so she can take advantage of their perfect feet. Fulfilling all of her foot fetish needs, sucking and licking their perfect toes, soles and arches. You can really see how much she enjoys taking advantage of these sexy unconscious goddesses and their gorgeous feet!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 351.11 MB<<<

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Starring: Kat Dior

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1
Size: 1003.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:20, 7898 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She smiles when he begs her to fuck him deep, then she pounds his ass and makes him prostate cum like a sissy about 15 times. She leaves him dripping in his little cage. She'll be back for more.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related categories: BIG TITS, CHASTITY, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, STRAP-ON
Keywords: Kat Dior, Lance Hart, Chastity, Sissy, Sph, Big Strapon, Sissy Training, Prostate Orgasms, Big Tits, Leotard Pantyhose

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1003.78 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!