• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Strapped Down For Spanking (WL1276)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2016-02-25

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Strapped Down For Spanking
Format: wmv
Size: 414.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:41, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My sub gets initiated into the world of hard CP this week as I strap him down and give his bottom a sound whacking! I start him off relatively gently with a hand spanking to warm his peachy cheeks, then progress through leather straps and paddles until his bottom is red hot, then finish it off with 12 strokes of my smoked dragon cane. I love the way his whole body tenses with the pain of each stroke - it's a good job he's strapped down as I think he'd have been on the ceiling otherwise! (Duration 18m41s)

Published Thursday 25th of February 2016

Keywords: heels, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 414.72 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Anny Samia & Ligia Karol ballbusting

Starring: Anny Samia,Ligia Karol

General:
Name: VAR_Anny Samia & Ligia Karol ballbusting
Format: mp4
Size: 1.29 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:06, 8508 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I'm Ligia, and during all my sessions you'll notice that my panties are always sticky, simply because I feel very horny kicking a man's balls, since I'm very delicate and I love the pleasure of seeing a guy much bigger than me lying at my feet writhing in pain as I laugh haha. This time I called my friend Samia to mistreat him

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related categories: BDSM, CBT, FEMDOM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: Kick, Knee, Stomping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.29 GB<<<

It Needs More Flavor

Starring: Jessie Parker

General:
Name: MAS_It Needs More Flavor
Size: 230.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:05, 7698 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Who doesn't love bananas and whipped cream? This slave sure does, it's a favorite dog bowl snack of his. Sometimes though little Jessie likes to add some extra flavor to the mix, to give it that missing ingredient. That is the taste of her feet, mashing everything in his dog bowl under her feet and letting him feast on the delicious snack from between her toes. That is a snack fit for a slave.

Category Humiliation
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 230.21 MB<<<

GOTH CHARLOTTE DESTROYS ASS

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_GOTH CHARLOTTE DESTROYS ASS
Size: 915.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:33, 7971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Charlotte first stretches her slave's asshole open with a big inflatable buttplug and sits on their face. She takes her hefty black strapon and slides it into the sub's tight ass. After a good hard pounding, she shoves her fist inside that ass and generously sucks her submissive's cock while fist-fucking their hole. She licks all the cum off her sub's stomach and spits it into their mouth.

Tags: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 915.82 MB<<<

Ama - Coworker Decides to give you another FJ!

Starring: Ama Rio

General:
Name: VAR_Ama - Coworker Decides to give y0u another FJ!
Size: 865.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:56, 9936 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

It's been a few months since your last business trip with your hot coworker Ama. Once again you both have to share a bed and she's already wanred you not to try any funny business again. However, those big size 9's are too irresistable! You can't help but start trying to touch them as you both lay down. She knows the drill. She decides since last time was kinda fun, she might give you another FJ. She starts by rubbing her long toes over your boxers, before slipping them underneath and gripping your hard cock. You are alreayd twitching as she pulls off your boxers and she lubes you up. Ama knows a thing or two about giving a footjob as she expertly strokes your cock in numerous ways before you blow a HUGE load, just as she likes it!

Starring: Ama Rio, Jason Ninja

*FOOTJOBS* *CUMSHOTS* *SOLES*

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, FOOT FETISH, BIG LOADS, SOLE FUCKING, SOLES.
Keywords: ama rio, big feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 865.62 MB<<<

Body Beautiful

Starring: Fetish Nikki
FB1364

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Body Beautiful
Size: 453.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:18, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Matthew's new year's resolution is to get fit, so he's at the gym ready to transform himself into an Adonis, but gets distracted looking at super-fit Nikki. She decides to give him some pre-workout motivation by giving him a nice close look at her ass up her gym skirt as she sits on his face and does her stretches. Poor Matthew has to inhale the scent of her sweaty panties as she squashes him underneath her.

Published Thursday 4th of January 2018

Keywords: sport, panties, ayla, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 453.09 MB<<<

Dirty Puppies Part I (WL1281)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,The Hunteress
2016-03-31

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Dirty Puppies Part I
Size: 315.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:51, 2777 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

The Hunteress joins me for some puppy play with our two naughty pooches, who in this episode practise how to greet each other in a traditional doggy manner - by sniffing each other's arses and humping each other's legs. How very humiliating... The puppy training won't end there though - everyone knows that doggies should obey their Mistresses at all times! (Duration 14m50s)

Published Thursday 31st of March 2016

Keywords: turned bi, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 315.91 MB<<<

Crybaby

Starring: Brianna Beach

General:
Name: GFD_Crybaby
Size: 128.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:07, 3433 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

You're such a little boot bitch. Crawl over here and kiss Goddess Brianna's sexy leather boots. The scent of her boots is intoxicating to you, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable on the floor at her feet. Goddess Brianna is leaving, and you're going to be staying with Goddess Kendra James. You'll be sleeping in her boot closet and required to keep an erection for the entire night. Expect to be paraded around and forced to hump her boots like a dog. Your degradation will be amusing for her and any other Goddesses she happens to be entertaining. You'll take a pair of Goddess Brianna's boots with you, of course, just to remind you who really owns you. Demonstrate your loyalty before she sends you off by spilling a worship puddle on the floor in front of her.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, JOI, POV, CEI.
Keywords: goddess brianna, humiliation, foot smelling, femdom, foot slave, foot domination, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 128.32 MB<<<

JUST THE TIP GAME - BRAT GIRLS SAMANTHA AND ALEXIA

Starring: Samantha Sin,Alexia Stone

General:
Name: TVG_JUST THE TIP GAME - BRAT GIRLS SAMANTHA AND ALEXIA
Size: 185.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:55, 2000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

THE GIRLS WANT TO MAKE THEIR BITCH BOY PLAY A GAME.

They make his cock hard. Measure the first inch and then only let him put that first inch, JUST THE TIP, INTO THEIR SWEET PUSSIES. "You can only go this far in." They play "Rock, Paper, Scissors." to decide who goes first and then they let "just the tip" into their hot place. They use his little cock head on their clits and only let the tip go inside. They take turns putting the tip in and cumming.

The Brats have him so brainwashed that he doesn't want his little wife anymore. He doesn't get to go all the way in and no matter how hard he tries. Cuming for him is against the rules of the game. . "That's not part of the game." Precum is the only thing he gets in this game. "We get pleasure, you don't. That's what this game is all about." - Bitch Brats Samantha and Alexia

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: brat girls, tease & denial, home wrecker, games.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 185.63 MB<<<

Strap-on Tag Team

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Goddess Sophia
WL1260

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Strap-on Tag Team
Format: wmv
Size: 445.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:35, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Sophia joins me to give an arse slut a good seeing to with our strap-ons. Sophia lays the track for me with her somewhat-above-average sized cock, then I finish things off with my huge Bam strap-on which gives that hole a good stretching, ready for a liberal dose of chilli sauce to be used as lube for the final few strokes! (Duration 19m35s)

Published Thursday 5th of November 2015

Keywords: anal, nikki, woman next door, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 445.53 MB<<<

Sunshine - Game ON! Footjob!

Starring: Sunshine Tampa

General:
Name: VAR_Sunshine - Game ON! Footjob!
Size: 916.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:33, 9999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Sunshine is doing her weekly twitch steam as she games away barefoot when her friend Jason pops over to watch her. He has always had a thing for her sweaty feet and knows how distracted she gets when she's talking to her fans online as she plays. He positions himself right near her perfect feet and when he thinks she's not looking he leans in for a sniff. However, Sunshine is onto him and catches him in the act as she grips his nose between her toes. Her viewers start growing as she continues to make him smell her feet as she games. However, her fans start demanding she give him a footjob and offer to tip more, so she agrees and then pulls off his pants. She starts stroking his cock, her perfect size 7s soles glide along his shaft and her toes grip it before delivering a huge load for her much to her fans delight!

Starring: Sunshine Tampa, Jason Ninja

*FOOTJOBS* *FOOT SMELLING*

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT FETISH, BIG LOADS, CUMSHOTS, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: sunshine tampa, stinky feet, gamer girl.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 916.11 MB<<<

Happy Birthday To Kendall

Starring: Goddess Rodea,Princess Kendall,Princess Adrianna

General:
Name: AMG_Happy Birthday To Kendall
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:30, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

So its my friend Princess Kendalls birthday. We are in Vegas celebrating with her friend Princess Adrianna. (Kendall just turned 21!) I make one of my slaves lay down on the floor so we all can take turns jumping up and down on him to celebrate! (And of course since we are Mean Girls we dont bother to even take our stilettos off! LOL) Even when we are climbing up onto a stepstool to JUMP off it and land on him! We really dont care. Especially Kendall.

She thinks its hilarious and is jumping up and down on the slave and laughing while having a GREAT time on her birthday! She even makes him sing Happy Birthday to her while she is jumping up and down on him. It is f***ing hilarious to hear him try to please her by singing for her while she is jumping up and down on him in her heelshaha.

At one point I am jumping up and down on him in my $1000 needl-thin Louboutin So Kate pumps that some other loser slave bought me. I thought it was so appropriate, dont you think? Using my shoes that one slave bought to torturre another slave with! :)

Girls:
Goddess Rodea

Category: TRAMPLING
Keywords: high heels, high heels, female domination, foot fetish, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.41 GB<<<

BLACKMAIL-MILK THE BOUND RICH BOY - BRAT GIRL SUMMER

Starring: Summer Bailey

General:
Name: TVG_BLACKMAIL-MILK THE BOUND RICH BOY - BRAT GIRL SUMMER
Format: avi
Size: 443.82 MB
Video: H264, 00:09:05, 6558 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Brat Summer knocks out the rich boy to milk his cock for Money. He wakes up bound with her hands jerking his knob. She knows that blackmailing him will bring her lots of money, and she is going to take the bitch boy's Cock Juice to use against him. Her feet milk his cock. Her hands milk him and he can't hold back.

"BE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH BOY. GIVE ME THAT CUM AND I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR GLASSES BACK."

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Bound Orgasms, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Handjobs, Made To Cum

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 443.82 MB<<<

Cruelly Bashing His Balls In!

Starring: Catherine Foxx

General:
Name: VAR_Cruelly Bashing His Balls In!
Size: 485.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:59, 5351 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 310 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ninja has been on roll with the ladies of late. Dating multiple women and getting away with it. However Catherine is onto his little trick. She has been dating him for a few weeks now but has been suspicious of his disappearing act and not answering calls. Plus he gets extremely protective of his phone. All red flags that something is up. After spying on him a few days she has worked out that he has been dating both Mariah and Piper as well and is ready to set him up for a downfall.

She comes in and finds him on the couch. She tells him she wants to spice up their love life with some bondage, however she wants to tie him up! He is surprised by this but agrees anyways. She ties his hands and has him remove his shirt then starts tinkering on her phone. He asks her what is she doing on her phone, before he knows it, both Mariah and Piper enter the room and all three girls confront him.

They are pissed he has been playing all three of them and drag his ass to the floor and start viciously stomping him in the nuts and all over his body, trampling him flat but concentrating mostly on his balls! They step, stomp and grind all over his nuts as he can do nothing but take the pain as they stand on him to stop his movements. All three stomp his nuts at the same time not giving him a break. After this little trick he pulled me may never have again!

Starring: Catherine Foxx, Piper, Mariah Jason Ninja

*BALLBUSTING* *TRAMPLING* *BALL

Category: TRAMPLING
Related categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: Catherine Foxx, Piper, Mariah, Jason Ninja, Ball Stomping, Stomping, Kicking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 485.87 MB<<<

Guess Who Skipped Leg Day - Scissors

Starring: Nadia Miller,Sydney Thunder,Skylar Rene,Jennifer Marie

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Guess Who Skipped Leg Day - Scissors
Size: 829.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:19, 7435 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Just another day at the park with your favorite scissor goddesses Nadia Miller, Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene and Queen Jennifer Marie. Watch as they pass around a random guy using their world-famous moves to submit him over and over to their hearts delight! Skylar uses her "assets" to subdue him, while Nadia uses a hardcore reverse head scissor that turns into a crazy inverted head scissor lift and carry! Between Sydney and Jennifers smothering and body scissors, he was tapping like a little bitch! Blew his mind!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 829.76 MB<<<

A Brutal Lesson in Caning

Starring: Misttress AIE

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_A Brutal Lesson in Caning
Size: 89.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:40, 1501 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress A'IE is determined to teach her bitch to take a solid caning. She has him bent over a caning horse and shoves an orange into his mouth. The slave is to take a brutal caning without flinching. Mistress will know if he's flinched. If one small bit of juice is dripping from the orange, the slave will get the caning of his life. Guess what? Under the severe strokes from Mistress's cane, the slave cannot help but bite down on the orange. Mistress A'IE delivers long, severe cane strokes. Finally the slave drops the orange. Mistress crushes the orange with her boot and shoves the slave to the floor where she administers repeated brutal cane strokes.

Category: CANING
Keywords: caning cane strict harsh severe extreme caning welts crying mistress dominatrix vixen

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 89.74 MB<<<

Brutal Latex Smotherbitch!

Starring: Tammie
FB1358

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Brutal Latex Smotherbitch!
Size: 431.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:20, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Tammie looks particularly dominant dressed in a tight latex dress and latex panties, and she feels particularly dominant too! She chains her smother victim Matthew to the dungeon floor and then goes about her business - sitting on his face hard, crushing the air out of him and giving him a good, hard squashing whether he likes it or not!

Published Thursday 23rd of November 2017

Keywords: trampling, barefoot, heels, restraint / bondage, dungeon, tammie, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 431.45 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!