• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:21
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 933 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADY SCARLET: "WORSHIP WITH EXCITEMENT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/08/22)
TAGS:
REDHEAD MISTRESSES, BDSM, DUNGEON, FOOTJOB, MISTRESS VICTORIA COLONNA, MVC, CUM COUNTDOWN, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, MASKED SLAVE, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, FOOT SESSION, PERSONAL SLAVE, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: ITALIAN LANGUAGE

Two beautiful Mistresses relax and have a chat about their latest purchases while the kneeling slave kisses and licks the heels and feet of the Goddesses. He licks our shoes well and then we take them off because we want to feel his tongue massage our bare feet. He worships, kisses and licks, savoring our heels and our toes: we relax while his nakedness betrays an evident arousal. My friend Victoria notices his excitement and immediately moves on to tease him with her foot on his cock: this worm is so excited while also taking our spits and getting harder and harder. He is visibly enjoying, completely ecstatic and we decide to take him to the limit with a double footjob! We take some oil and continue to masturbate him now even with four feet with Victoria sitting between his legs and myself behind his head, he is literally losing his mind. We start the countdown for the cumshot, he has 10 seconds to cum or we will leave him there: while we count his anxiety rises, the little cock retreats and we leave him dissatisfied among our insults.

Download LINK:

Download File (933.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:14
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 529 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: OUBLIETTE: "GODDESS GYNARCHY - MISTRESS SERENA - PEGGING IN THE BARN" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/28/22)
TAGS:
HANDCUFFED SLAVE, STEEL CUFFS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ASS TO MOUTH, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, PRO DOMINATRIX, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER JACKET, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, DEEPTHROAT, MASKED SLAVE, DILDO BLOWJOB, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, DEGRADATION, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BDSM, BRUNETTE, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS SPREADING, ASS PAIN, WHORE TRAINING, BRUTAL FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, CFNM, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: There doesn't have to be rhyme or reason to a Goddesses wanting to peg a slave, sometimes it is simply for her enjoyment! Today whilst down at the farm Goddess Serena takes hold of this precious slut and takes him into the barn for a pegging with her big black cock! If having to endure the cold trolly, handcuffs and Goddess’ big cock in his ass wasn't enough, he then finds himself deep throating and cleaning it for her!

Download LINK:

Download File (529.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:06
FileSize: 796 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS VICTORIA COLONNA: "MVC - DIRTY FLIP FLOPS, DIRTIER FEET" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/17/22)
TAGS:
FOOTGAG, PIEDI SPORCHI, LECCARE PIEDI, BDSM, DUNGEON, JEANS FETISH, DENIM, BETA MALE, MASKED SLAVE, FOOT GAGGING, REDHEAD, MILF DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, DEGRADATION, REAL MUD, MUDDY FEET, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY TONGUE, DIRTY SOLES, PRO DOMINATRIX, DIRT AND DUST, GODDESS FEET, GORGEOUS FEET, DIRTY FEET, FILTHY FEET, DIRTY FOOT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, REAL SLAVE, CLEAN UP SLAVE, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, SLAVE TASK, PERSONAL SLAVE, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: My flip flops are dirty, and my feet are dirtier. Fortunately I have my footlicker ready to solve my problem. His refreshing tongue is going to take care of all the filth I walked on. Wearing flip flops on dirty streets makes my gorgeous feet look terrible and feel tired. But since I'm always unsatisfied with the licking job of my slave, I'm sure that instead of relaxing I'll have to humiliate him and make him follow my strict orders, reminding him he is worthless also as a slave.

Download LINK:

Download File (796.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:48
FileSize: 647 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS VICTORIA COLONNA: "MVC - LICK OUR DIRTY FEET, SLAVE!" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/28/22)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, FLIP FLOPS WORSHIP, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOTGAG, PIEDI SPORCHI, LECCARE PIEDI, BDSM, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, BETA MALE, MASKED SLAVE, FOOT GAGGING, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD, MILF, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, REAL MUD, MUDDY FEET, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY TONGUE, DIRTY SOLES, PRO DOMINATRIX, DIRT AND DUST, GODDESS FEET, GORGEOUS FEET, DIRTY FEET, FILTHY FEET, DIRTY FOOT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, REAL SLAVE, CLEAN UP SLAVE, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, SLAVE TASK, PERSONAL SLAVE, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: My friend Sibilla and I are tired and have dirty feet. But before you have the honor of cleaning them with your useless tongue, know that you will have to lick the soles of our flip-flops. We will humiliate and mock you while you lick, we will make fun of you because you are just a useless slave with a tiny dick and you can do nothing but lick the dirty feet of women.

Download LINK:

Download File (647.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:23:23
FileSize: 1727 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: KINGDOM OF FEET AND SLAVES: "A LESSON IN THE TREATMENT OF A SLAVE" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/28/22)
TAGS:
PLASTIC TAPE BONDAGE, WRAPPED BONDAGE, TIED FEMALE, AMATEUR, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, KICKING, BEATING, BEATDOWNS, BRUNETTE, GROUP DOMINATION, DILDO PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, DILDO SUCKING, TRIPLE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, SALIVA, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, PATHETIC FEMALE, ABUSED FEMALE, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Dominique has brought newbies for Isabella who will learn to humiliate this bitch and show that they can! Lesson one will start with spanking and testing the slave's throat treatment, show me what you can do! Humiliate this bitch.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:46
FileSize: 1863 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: KINGDOM OF FEET AND SLAVES: "A LESSON IN THE TREATMENT OF A SLAVE PART 3" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/31/22)
TAGS:
SNEAKER FETISH, SNEAKER WORSHIP, SNEAKER LICKING, DIRTY SNEAKERS, AMATEUR, GROUP DOMINATION, JUDY, KELLY, SLAVE PUNISHMENT, AMELIA, ISABELLA, DIRTY SHOES LICKING, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, JEANS FETISH, DENIM, DOMINIC, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, SPANKING, DEGRADATION, SALIVA, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, PATHETIC FEMALE, ABUSED FEMALE, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Today Dominic shows the girls new humiliations for the slave Isabella, she wanted to see how they would spit in the face of this insignificant bitch! But apparently the slave was in a good mood and she even allowed herself to laugh, which infuriated Dominique and she decided to move on to face slaps to pacify Isabella! And then the girls decided to feed her with their dirty soles from their shoes and get up on the fragile body of this insignificant bitch!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:17
FileSize: 1536 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADYANNABELLE666: "FOOT SLAVE AND CEI" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/14/22)
TAGS:
LADY ANNABELLE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, KINKY, KINK, CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPITS EATING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, MALE MASTURBATION, CUMSHOT, FOOT GAGGING, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT CLEANER, FEET LICKING, REDHEAD, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BETA SLUT, CUMMY CONDOMS, CUCKOLD CUM DUMP, CUM FETISH, BETA SUBMISSIVE, CUM IN MOUTH, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, USED CONDOM, CUMEATING, DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMEN, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIRTY TALK, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING
DESCRIPTION: Do you know what these slaves' main obsession is? Foot fetish. By our feet we touch his face and body. It really makes him horny. I and Lady Perse have decided that he can cum. Nonetheless, is a one rule. He must consume all sperm, even his own and sperm from real alpha males' condoms.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:04:59
FileSize: 547 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "KENNY IS GOOD AT LICKING MY HAIRY PUSSY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/24/23)
TAGS:
HAIRY PUSSY, FEMALE ORGASM, HAIRY BUSH, MILF DOMINATION, ORAL SEX, BDSM, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, BARE PUSSY, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Sexy MILF and Goddess Mistress Keres has a beautiful groomed hairy pussy to match her natural underarms. Poor cuck hubby kenny spends every second of every day lusting for her even when he knows she is with one of her many lovers. In this scene she calls kenny in to lick her pussy and get her off. "I need a good orgasm" she tells him. She reminds him that her pleasure is all he should be thinking about especially at this time of the month.

Kenny licks as directed until Keres eventually has a lovely orgasm, not as intense as if a man was making love to her, but good enough, if nothing else foreplay for a stud. Kenny wants to spend all day between his wife's legs but as she has multiple studs she rarely needs him so has to appreciate this as the gift it is and he will have the memory even as he is hand washing her cum stained panties, or preparing drinks for her and a boyfriend, maybe locked in a cage hearing them make love just on the other side of the door. She's been pleased and now wants some time alone. "Okay kenny, crawl back to your cage" she tells him. As he crawls away she looks at the camera and says "I'd never tell him but kenny is pretty good at licking my pussy." The camera scrolls down so you get once last look at her gorgeous pussy, the hair and perfect lips!

Download LINK:

Download File (547.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:10
FileSize: 1378 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "THREE YOUNG MISTRESSES HUMILIATE YOU - GROUP POV FEMDOM SPITTING AND BUTT DROPS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/14/22)
TAGS:
WET LOOK, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, BUTT DROPS, FACESITTING POV, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT GAGGING POV, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, GROUP FEMDOM, GROUP DOMINATION, TRIPLE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SMOKING, HUMAN ASHTRAY POV, REDHEAD, BRUNETTE, LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BEATDOWNS, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SALIVA, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMEN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Three dominant girls Kira, Sofi and Dina humiliate you. Girls spit in your face and in your mouth, insult you verbally. Three petite Princesses are wearing tight yoga pants and they sit on your face in turns and three of them at the same time (POV facesitting femdom). Young Mistresses put you on the floor to wreck your face with their asses (POV butt drops femdom). Dina, Kira and Sofi order you to kiss their pussies and asses in leggings, they slap you, spit on you and dump cigarette ash in your mouth.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:02
FileSize: 920 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MIKA MISTRESS: "LOSERS BALLS SUFFER FOR HOT GIRLS" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/20/22)
TAGS:
BDSM, BRUNETTE, TATTOO, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, PRO DOMINATRIX, LEATHER FETISH, SHINY LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, WET LOOK, GLOSSY LEATHER CLOTHING, GLOSS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, PAIN, BARE FEET, BALLKICKING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, BAREFOOT BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, PERSONAL SLAVE, FOOTFETISH, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, FOOTDOM, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, BALL BUSTING, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Loser boy gets bullied by a hot girl, and I strip this loser completely naked as I tell him how weak he is. His balls are my kicking toys, he will do anything to keep me happy. Being my pain toy is my privilege.

Download LINK:

Download File (920.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:20
FileSize: 603 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MIKA MISTRESS: "RUINED ORGASM" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/12/22)
TAGS:
MISTRESS TESS, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, INTERRACIAL, LATEX BODYSUIT, BDSM, DUNGEON, MASKED SLAVE, GLOVE FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, POST CUM TORTURE, TATTOO, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, PRO DOMINATRIX, LEATHER FETISH, SHINY LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, WET LOOK, GLOSSY LEATHER CLOTHING, GLOSS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, EDGING GAMES, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STRICT MISTRESSES, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM

Download LINK:

Download File (603.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:07
FileSize: 1017 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SERVANTS FOR GIRLS: "VERONICA - LOOK AT YOU, OLD SLUT!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/17/22)
TAGS:
SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMINATION, SOCKS GAGGING, MATURE, SOCK SNIFFING, WHITE SOCKS, SOCK SMELLING, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMEN, OLD FEMALE SLAVE, SWEATY FEET, STINKY FEET, FLOOR LICKING, AMATEUR, FOOT GAGGING, DIRTY TALK, DEGRADATION, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES WORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Look at this old idiot. She is over 50 years old and I recently turned 19! My step-mother is younger than she is! lol. But I don't feel sorry for her at all, I walked all day today in my socks and I want her to worship them and eat them! haha! I also want to wipe all the sweat from my feet on her tongue!

..Veronica..

Download LINK:

Download File (1 018.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:24:30
FileSize: 1511 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "MISS JADE JONES AND MISTRESS EVILYNE - EVILYNE'S ELECTRO EDGING" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/25/23)
TAGS:
PVC, LATEX FETISH, SHINY LATEX DRESS, WETLOOK LATEX, WET LOOK, GLOSSY LATEX, SHORT DRESS, GLOSS, BDSM, DUNGEON, MASKED SLAVE, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, ELECTRIC PLAY, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, EDGING GAMES, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Evilyne is playing with her cute rubber slut Jade, in bondage on the St Andrew's cross. She teases and torments her through the translucent latex before releasing Jade's stiff cock, attaching the electrobox to it, zapping and pulsing, making it jump with shocks, controlling it as she sees fit. Evilyn uses the rebreathe bag as further stimulation until she rubs, edges and teases Jade's super hard dick until it cums at her command.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:20:58
FileSize: 1293 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "MISTRESS SANDRA - RIDE A CANE AND COCK" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/22/23)
TAGS:
LEATHER FETISH, MILF DOMINATION, LEATHER MINISKIRT, PAIN, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, DILDO PLAY, FUCKING MACHINE, SEX TOYS, WHIPPING, CANING, CANED, WHIPPED, CANED, RATTAN CANE, KNEE HIGH HEELS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, CRUEL BLONDE, SADISTIC BLONDE, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BDSM, DUNGEON, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SADISM, PRO DOMINATRIX, SPANKING, CBT, COCK WHIPPING, COCK TORTURE, MASKED SLAVE, LATEX MASK, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Sandra, looking regal in her sexy leather thigh length boots, is playing in the dungeon. She has her sub ready to be used, starting on the bondage horse, his hands suspended and cock exposed for her torment. Mistress loves to give it a whipping, noticing how erect he becomes with each smack. To counteract the pleasure, he is then spun around and given a spanking, alternating with her long nails on his cock. For her final devious pleasure/punishment, subby is put in postion with a fucking machine pounding his hole, as Mistress canes him in time with each thrust, making him groan in confusion and arousal.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:51
FileSize: 562 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "BROOKE JOHNSON - GIRL GIVING BLOWJOB, INTERUPTED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/24/23)
TAGS:
ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, BRUNETTE, COCK LICKING, COCK WORSHIP, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, BLOW JOBS, BLOWJOB, COCK SUCKING, MOUTH GAG, BALL GAG, BALLGAG, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BRAT GIRLS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, FOOTJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, SILKY PANTYHOSE, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Spiraling sex addict Brooke has finally been institutionalized for her erratic behaviors, and it's time for her to break the habit. Dr. Allie, a restraint and denial expert, is on the case. That is, until Brooke breaks free and finds another patient being treated down the hall, and goes to town on his cock using all tools at her disposal: feet, mouth, and... well, pretty much just those. She has her fun, but not before enraged Dr. Allie yanks her away for more intense treatment and punishment.

Download LINK:

Download File (563.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:16
FileSize: 446 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - CELIBATE SEX" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/20/23)
TAGS:
WET LOOK, LOSER, THIGHJOB, THIGH JOB, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEGGINGS, SHINY CLOTHING, MASKED SLAVE, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BLONDE, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, MIND FUCK, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, TEASING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMME, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: He can't see anything with all that leather on his face... A virgin but times a thousand worse. Celibate boy... A loser such as himself could definitely be convinced that my thighs and hand are the tight embrace of sex, right? Lets see how long it takes for him to figure it out. :)

Download LINK:

Download File (446.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:30
FileSize: 683 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS VALERIA: "FACESITTING PARTY WITH MY BEAUTY" (1080 HD) (ADDED 03/28/22)
TAGS:
LEATHER SHORTS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, BLONDE, DIRTY TALK, DEGRADATION, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, PATHETIC FEMALE, ABUSED FEMALE, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Today My pretty friend Anabelle visited Me. And we decided to make fun of this pathetic whore together. We sat down in turn on her disgusting face, spitting into her nasty mouth, slapping her in the face and humiliating her. In general, this useless slut was at least useful for something. We had a great time!

Download LINK:

Download File (683.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:34
FileSize: 681 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "ALLIE HEART, MARISOL PRICE AND MISTRESS MURA - COTTON CANDY FEMDOM CIRCUS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/05/23)
TAGS:
TRIPLE DOMINATION, THREE MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SHINY SPANDEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK BODYSUIT, WET LOOK, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, BLONDES, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS ON TOP, ASS BOUNCING, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, BRAT GIRLS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, SILKY PANTYHOSE, MIND FUCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: This boy's cock gets turned into a bouncy house today. Three girls all hyper and bratty, one horny boy who's probably in a mixture of heaven and hell. One slap, one stroke, one bounce, one punch, he'll never be able to guess. I love playing with my friends.

Unreleased.

Download LINK:

Download File (682.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:15
FileSize: 899 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "CUM, BOOT BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/17/22)
TAGS:
MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BLONDE, LEATHER MINISKIRT, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, YGK, BOOT HUMILIATION, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT WORSHIP POV, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, CHASTITY, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, PET PLAY, HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: I've just come in from a night out, while you've been chained to My front door. you've been waiting and suffering so eagerly, ready to serve and worship beneath My divine boots! Such an obedient, desperate d0gg... I attach a leash to the collar around your neck and start using your boot bitch tongue immediately - lick My dirty boot soles clean. With your eager tongue wagging and drooling to worship every inch, I lead you behind My heels and get comfortable up on the counter as you grovel low beneath Me. Teasing My locked property as you bark and lick on command. I decide on a whim to unlock My property from chastity to play as I please! Follow My commands as I so generously let you stroke and worship, bitch. Show Me how weak you are, so pathetic as you desperately stroke My aching, twitching property. you have no rights or control, you're all Mine to use as I please. I want you to stroke, bark, get deeper and weaker as you worship and get so close to cumming. you're going to cum at My divine boots, under My control, in obedience and torment. For My devious pleasure.

Download LINK:

Download File (899.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:38:24
FileSize: 2784 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUCKOLDSESSIONS: "ADREENA WINTERS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/26/23)
TAGS:
CREAMPIE, MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, VAGINAL, INTERRACIAL, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, CUCKOLDRESS, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, CUCKOLDING, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOT, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, GODDESS WORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: Adreena and her man have a special relationship. He takes care of her and the house then he gets what he wants. He doesn't and Adreena locks him up in chastity. Today is one of the days he decides to misbehave. Adreena locks him up in order to help curb that behavior. Later that day two of his friends come over to watch the game and end up finding out about the marital arrangement. Adreena at first just humiliates her man. Telling his friends about how weak his dick is and how she could never see them doing this sort of thing. They agree and this piques Adreena's interest. She asks them to drop trow so she can see their massive black cocks. Turned on partly by humiliating her husband and partly by the idea of being fucked by two big dicks, Adreena gets on her knees and inhales the two man meats. Adreena takes the dicks deep in her throat only letting them out to hurl insults at her now cuck husband. Eventually she moves into getting the cocks deep inside her eager wet pussy. She takes them slow and deep at first, but moves to hard and fast once things get started. Her man watches and she takes mercy on him by letting him out of his cage and tells him to jerk off. Soon the threesome escalates and her man is given a front row seat to all the action as the fucking moves in proximity to his face. Adreena loves this so much she comes up with an idea. She tells the two studs to creampie her tight warm pussy so she can have her man eat it out. The gentleman oblige her and put two warm sticky loads in her wet woman cavern. Satisfied that she has emptied their balls, Adreena orders her cuckold to come over and lick the remnants all the while sitting in post-coital bliss.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!