• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:48
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 992 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HEEL15CM: "GODDESS JEANNE AND MISTRESS EVA - CAKES FROM THE SOLES OF THE GODDESSES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/14/24)
TAGS:
FOOD CRUSH, AMATEUR, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SMOKING, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, STILETTOS, DEGRADATION, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, BDSM, MEAN MISTRESSES, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE BITCH, SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SHOE CLEANING

Download LINK:

Download File (993.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:29:37
FileSize: 2057 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "SITUATION VACANT PT1" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/01/24)
TAGS:
BALL GAG, BALLGAG, MOUTH GAG, BONDAGE, MALE INSERTION, DILDO PLAY, NIPPLE PLAY, BALL ABUSE, SEXY CLOTHING, LEATHER MINISKIRT, STOCKINGS, NYLON, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, MILF, PRO DOMINATRIX, BOOT DOMINATION, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, BRITISH, ENGLISH, UK DOMMES, BDSM, HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: An exclusive full-length English Mansion femdom film, featuring elite USA dominatrix Goddess Alexandra Snow. "Today had been the final straw at work. I had grown to loathe each day, commuting for several hours and so when I was passed up for a big promotion, I realised to myself, there had to be more to life than this. As I put the finishing touches to my resignation letter, a weight lifted off my mind and I started browsing the job section in the paper. Skipping past the usual sales jobs, my eye was drawn to a strange advert. It simply read "Situation Vacant: Male sought, unique position, immediate long term strict contract, accommodation included, let yourself go for a fresh start. $500,000". At least I should try for an interview, my fingers trembled as I rang the number, what was the worse that could happen..."

Download LINK:

Download File (2.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:21:12
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 2422 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "JORDYN AND TOKYO - PATHETIC SLAVE LOCKED IN A TABLE TORMENT" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 07/01/24)
TAGS:
FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASIAN PRINCESS, FOOT FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, TOES SUCKING, FOOT LICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, BONDAGE, MINISKIRT, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, NYLON, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, ASS SMELLING, PUSSY SNIFFING, SUBMISSIVE, SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION, UHD, ULTRA HD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, BLONDE, BETA MALE, BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX
DESCRIPTION: He was a doormat. Now he is a table. They are going to train him really well for the Japanese girls. He is being sent there and will be used as a stress reliever in Japan. For 800 Japanese girls! He is so pathetic locked in the table. The girls taunt him. They gag him with their feet, they slap him and even push their pussy against his face to tease him. Their feet are his dinner. He is becoming so addicted to the smell and taste. He is a permanent ass sniffer now that he is locked in. Imagine his friends finding out. How humiliating. He wants to keep his loser secret forever. But being a table is his destiny.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:06
FileSize: 2974 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS KENNYA: "FEMDOM ALL-STARS: STRAP-ON PEGGING AND THE COCK-SUCKING VIRGIN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/30/24)
TAGS:
BRUNETTE, GROUP FEMALE DOMINATION, TRIPLE FEMDOM, FORCED BI, CUM IN MOUTH, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, PRO DOMINATRIX, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, WETLOOK PVC CATSUIT, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DEGRADATION, STRAP-ON, STRAPON, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, BLOWJOB ENCOURAGEMENT, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, COCK SUCKING, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, TABOO, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Ezada Sinn, Mistress Damazonia, and Mistress Kennya have a bunch of boys ready to be used at the House of Sinn. We are ready to fuck, and We mean business. Faced with three stunningly beautiful Goddesses dressed in tight, shiny latex, they are willing to do any depraved activity We desire. With three of them piled up, sniffing each others’ arses and genitals, We have so many holes to choose from. Me and Mistress Kennya spit-roast the top one, fucking both his holes hard with Our cocks, while Mistress Damazonia fucks the face of one of the tables. Our enormous rubber cocks just slide in their holes so easily, but We want more depravity. We disassemble Our human furniture because We want one of them to suck cock for Us. This will be his very first time sucking a real cock, but surrounded by Our beauty and dominance; he is encouraged to plumb depths of depravity he never thought possible. he very eagerly takes the cock in his mouth; Our presence is enough to drive him on, but it is obvious just how little experience he has, and We don’t just want cock sucking; We want him to eat cum for Us. I decide to take matters into My Own hands and stroke the cock until it cums into his waiting mouth.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:08
FileSize: 1187 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "GET LICKING" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/24/24)
TAGS:
MILF, BLONDE, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, FEMALE ORGASM, MASKED, BETA MALE, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, KNEE HIGH HEELS, LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, CUNT PLEASER, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: The mouth slave is in situ under the motorised worship throne, ready to satisfy Mistress Sidonia in any way she chooses. The slave's tongue is made to work hard and relentlessly on her pussy, eager to do his duty. When Mistress has taken enough orgasms, she departs, leaving the slave in position for when he is needed again.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:37
FileSize: 854 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MAHOGANYQEN: "PEGGING GONE WILD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/07/24)
TAGS:
OUTDOORS, OUTSIDE, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, INTERRACIAL, CFNM, JEANS SHORTS, BLACK DOMME, ROPE BONDAGE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, BDSM, YOUNG DOMINA, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, ANAL PLAY, ARSE FUCKING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, PEGGING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, DILDO PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: In the back of my slaves house there's a huge private wild forest. He took me too a walk there but its get boring with a time. I decide to fuck him hard with my strap-on to have some fun here. Looks like I enjoy more intense types of cardio...

Download LINK:

Download File (854.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:24:08
FileSize: 1850 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL REELL: "IN DIESEM CLIP WURDE ICH SOOO FEUCHT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/26/24)
TAGS:
FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK PVC PANTS, SEXY CLOTHING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SALIVA, GERMAN FEMDOM, PRO DOMME, MILKING, HANDJOB, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, CUMSHOT, EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, BDSM, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: ... dass es mir von oben bis unten herunterlief! #CLICKBAIT :D

... that it ran down on me from top to bottom! #CLICKBAIT :D (GERMAN CLIP)

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:13
FileSize: 1382 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "DELIVERY DRIVER GETS PEGGED!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/11/24)
TAGS:
HAND EXPRESSING, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, PROSTATE MASSAGE, ASS FINGERING, MILF, REDHEAD, BIG TITS, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, PVC CLOTHING, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, FAT SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, LATEX GLOVES, FORCED RUIN, CUMSHOT, HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PEGGING, HUGE DILDO, ASS FUCKING, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON
DESCRIPTION: All this pegging sure does work up an appetite, which is why I just had to order a slap up take away meal! It's fair to say the delivery driver was some what surprised to see my kinky attire and large strap on cock as I answered the door. With his shift coming to a close, I was happy to show him around my sordid play space. Before he could collect his tip I had him stripped down naked and bent over my pegging bench with an ass full of heavily lubricated fingers! It was time to give my delivery driver a drilling with my hard cock! As I stretched out his asshole I took his micro dick in my hand and jerked him whilst pounding his prostate! This horny little slut couldn't help himself and spunked all over his own belly. Time to clean yourself up before you lose that 5 star hygiene rating!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:36
FileSize: 1536 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "DON'T SAY NO" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/25/24)
TAGS:
AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, DOUBLE FEMALE DOMINATION, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SHINY YOGA PANTS, GYM LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LATEX MINISKIRT, TOILET HUMILIATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, TOILET FETISH, TOILET SLAVERY, DOUBLE DOMME, TOILET LICKING, TOILET BOWL CLEANING, SHORT SKIRT, BATHROOM SLAVE, TOILET SLAVE, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, LICK THE URINAL CLEAN, BETA HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM
DESCRIPTION: In this clip, Miss Lexi Chase wanted to use a slave for a ball busting clip. This loser CANNOT handle any pain, but Lexi Chase literally didn't care. Lexi asked my (Princess Amber) to run camera for her. But when this loser told her "no" we literally almost puked. SLAVES DON'T GET TO SAY NO!!!! Therefore things took a turn when Lexi Chase decided to wash its mouth out with soap!

And if that wasn't bad enough, she made it lick the toilet bowl too! At one point I couldn't just sit back and watch this loser be punished... I needed to jump in and punish it too!. If you disrespect ONE of us, then you are disrespecting ALL of us. And I was in a mood to PUNISH this puny beta bitch!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:11
FileSize: 439 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "PUSSY WORSHIP AND TRIPLE GOLDEN SHOWER FEMDOM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/13/24)
TAGS:
PPFEMDOM, AMATEUR, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, PUSSY WORSHIP, TOILET HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, ASS KISSING, GROUP FEMDOM, PPFEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, REDHEAD, ASS KISSING, PISSING, TOILET FETISH, GOLDEN SHOWER, PEE, DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: The narcissistic Mistress Agma admires herself in the mirror, photographing herself, she is excited by the sight of her body, so she urgently needs the slave to worship her private parts. Agma sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs and called the slave, directing his face to her pussy. The Mistress ordered to lick her pussy through her panties, which the slave began to do while the Mistress continued to take pictures of the oral slave, pinching his head with her legs. Then it’s time to worship Mistress Agma’s ass by licking it between her buttocks and kissing the buttocks themselves. Tattooed Mistress changes different positions to further exalt herself and humiliate the slave while he kisses her pussy. But then, suddenly for the slave, Mistress Agma led him towards the shower room, declaring that now her friends Sofi and Dorimills, together with her, would urinate on him. The slave was laid on the floor of the shower room, after which Sofi and Dorimills stood right above him and immediately began to release a golden shower on his face and body, and after them Mistress Agma did the same.

Download LINK:

Download File (440.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:52
FileSize: 1864 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS ANNA ELITE: "BUKKAKED SPIT SLAVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/05/23)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH DOMMES, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, GLOSSY PVC CATSUIT, BLONDE, MILF, OLD MAN, OLDMAN, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, DEGRADATION, HUMAN SPITTOON, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SALIVA, MUCUS, PHLEGM, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DOMINANT WOMEN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Jessica Jewels and I are about to make all our spit slaves' dreams come true.

Slave G patiently kneels before us, his voice trembles with anticipation as we tell him about how we intend to use him. He will be our spittoon, his face bukakked in our delicious goddess spit.

We take it in turns to tease our excited slave, drenching his face as he looks up at our glossy red lips adoringly. This is just the start for slave G, his true place is to be on his back with his mouth stretched open, wide, and ready to use as we desire. We make him beg to be used in such a humiliating way.

As we begin filling his hungry mouth, our slave seems to be enjoying himself far too much; little does he know that things are about to get much more challenging for him. As his pathetic mouth is used to catch every drop of our foamy spit, we decide to restrict his breath through his nose, increasing his desperation to swallow the huge mouthful that is accumulating.

Our slave begs to swallow, of course we take pleasure in denying his wishes preferring instead to watch him choke on our spit until it spills from the sides.

One final drenching from our perfect red lips and we decide to leave our filled slave exactly as he is, no relief from swallowing, no satisfaction from the taste of our spit.

The ultimate mean game of tease and denial...

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:58
FileSize: 371 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EZADA SINN: "AN ALTERNATIVE MATCHDAY EXPERIENCE FOR MATRIARCH EZADA SINN'S CHATTEL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/29/24)
TAGS:
MILF, PRO DOMINATRIX, BRUNETTE, ROPE BONDAGE, PANTYHOSE, NYLON, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, LEATHER DRESS, SPITTING, RUINED ORGASM, FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION GAMES, ORGASM CONTROL, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, INFLATABLE HOOD, TEASE AND DENIAL, COCK TEASE
DESCRIPTION: It's the European Football Championships, and while My poodle loves football, My interests lie elsewhere. As the match plays on mute, I've devised a special game. My poodle, unable to see or hear the action, is in bondage with an inflatable hood. For each goal My preferred team scores, Romania, he gets a treat. The first goal means the chastity comes off, and if they win, he gets a release. For every goal they win by, another ruined release awaits. How many releases will he win tonight?

Join us for an unexpected matchday experience.

Download LINK:

Download File (371.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:52
FileSize: 681 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "I'M BORED, EAT MY ASSHOLE AND FARTS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/02/24)
TAGS:
TOILET SLAVERY, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FARTING, STINKY FARTS, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, LOSER, BDSM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Sweet, kinky and cruel Goddess Rii is laying on the bed bored. She brightens up and says "I know what I'll do, I'll have my slave lick my ass." She calls her boy in and tells him she needs her ass licked. She reminds him that he is only good enough for her feet, armpits and ass and not to gawk at her pussy excessively. Crawling in from behind, her pussy is on full display so the slave does his best to keep his eyes downcast. "I left my ass dirty for you, aren't I kind?" she asks him. She looks at the camera and says "I haven't used toilet paper for years, why would I when I have slaves to do the job."

The slaves tongue starts to run up and down her crack and she tells him to get it as deep as he can in her ass. She asks if he can taste her boyfriends cum in there. "Did hearing my boyfriend fuck me earlier get you erect?" she asks him. He says it did but he was jealous. After a lot of licking she spreads her cheeks so he can see if it's clean. When he says it is she asks if he wants to clean it more and he says he does. Just as he is about to press his tongue into her butt hole again she farts. It startles the slave and makes the Goddess laugh. "Getting fucked up the ass always gets me so lose" she says. She farts again and tells him to eat her farts and it'll help him to grow up to be a big strong boy. Rii decides to reach between her legs and play with her pussy while the slave rims her. She gets aroused and says she is thinking about her boyfriend and how he takes his cock from her pussy to her ass and it makes her scream. She farts in the slaves face again. "That's what happens when you get fucked up the ass" she says and adds that his tongue makes her think about turning him into her toilet. "Would you like to be my toilet?" She asks him. "Yes Goddess" he replies.

Download LINK:

Download File (682.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:15
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1191 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMBER - SWEATY WORK OUT LEGGINGS SMOTHER" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 07/03/24)
TAGS:
SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, YOGA PANTS, GYM LEGGINGS, SWEAT FETISH, BLONDE, BONDAGE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, UNDER GIRL ASS, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, UHD, ULTRA HD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, FULLWEIGHT, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX
DESCRIPTION: * MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE *

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:58
FileSize: 1295 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "BALL SHOCKING FOR BETA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/30/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, MEAN PRINCESS, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SPITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, OBJECTIFICATION, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, SUBMISSIVE BETA, REMOTE PLAY, ELECTRIC DICK SHOCKER, DEVICE, SHOCKING, DICK TORTURE, ELECTRIC PLAY, CBT, ELECTRIC PAIN, ELECTROSHOCKS, CORPORAL BDSM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG MISTRESSES, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Princess Mia has gathered a couple of Mean Girls and two slaves to discuss something REALLY important. One of these slaves MESSED UP one of our clips. Although Mia is uncertain of this loser's "motive", because it cost US MONEY, now it's gonna get HURT for OUR PROFIT. Princess Mia has already attached a ball shocker to this beta and gave it to Princess Ava and Goddess Venus to do with it as they please.

Princess Mia really encourages the girls to "get him good" and make it pay for its beta neglegaence. Venus and Ava are really enjoying themselves as they cause this beta pain. It pleads and begs for MERCY... too bad the Mean Girls know no such thing! hahahaha

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:49
FileSize: 916 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HEEL15CM: "VALERIA - VALENTINE'S DAY UNDER THE HEEL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/15/24)
TAGS:
TRAMPLING, STOMPING, PANTYHOSE, NYLON, BLONDE, SPITTING, HUMAN DOORMAT, AMATEUR, STILETTOS, DEGRADATION, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, BDSM, MEAN MISTRESS, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE BITCH, SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED BY GIRL, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SHOE CLEANING

Download LINK:

Download File (917.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!