• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Nurse Dolly in A case of FOD

Nurse Dolly in A case of FOD

Clip name: Nurse Dolly in A case of FOD
Description: Nurse Dolly Leigh and Doctor Serena Blair have a new patient, Pennie. Pennie tells the nurse she is having trouble having an orgasm and that she's not even sure she had ever had one. The nurse and doctor give Pennie a full body exam while she is strapped in a chair with medical straps. They grope her almost naked body and use not just one but two hitchis on her clit to make her feel the first orgasm of her life!
Genre: Bondage, Dolly Leigh, Penelope Reed, Serena Blair

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 35 s
Size: 533 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Nylon Tease for Aching Feet

Nylon Tease for Aching Feet

Clip name: Nylon Tease for Aching Feet
Description: *From Nylon Obsession*

Cobie walks into the room dressed in her blouse and skirt after a long day at the office. She starts talking about how sore her legs and feet are from standing on them all day in her high heels and as she does absentmindedly strokes her legs at the same time. Finally she stands up and starts to get out of her work clothing but when she gets down from her blouse and skirt to her bra and pantyhose she decides that her pantyhose just arent as nice as the pairs she has in her boudoir. She strips off the work pair and grabs some nicer silky hose from the back of her chair. After sliding the silky material up her legs she grabs some stockings and pulls them on over her pantyhose clipping them to her garter and completing her double layered pantyhose. With her stockings in place and clipped she puts her high heels back on and starts playing with her legs noticeably turned on by the action with the nylon. Finally she slides off her high heels and shows you her double nylon coated feet as she flexes her soles and shows off the wrinkles. With a bit of a kick of her legs up in the air Cobies nylon tease finds its conclusion.
Genre: BDSM, Cobie

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 40 s
Size: 560 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Office Bound Duo PT2

Office Bound Duo PT2

Clip name: Office Bound Duo PT2
Description: Scene two they have been moved to the couch in the break room and their shirts have been opened and breasts pulled out of the cups of their bras. With a bit more mobility this time they struggle around with Sahrye trying to get down to the floor to untie some knots but they are too tightly bound for increasingly less nimble fingers to untie. They struggle and moan and move around the living room but sadly for them can't manage to help each other. Flashing out of their bondage scenario again the man has untied them but left the gags in place. They realize why when he orders them to undress each other before retying them topless and still in their pantyhose. They continue trying to free each other before finally realizing the fruitlessness of their effort.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 230 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Office Bound Duo PT3

Office Bound Duo PT3

Clip name: Office Bound Duo PT3
Description: Scene three both women have been transported to another room where they are bound and gagged on a bed in a bedroom. Sahrye's gag is now clear tape with mouth packing and Lizz's has been replaced with silver tape and mouth packing. Both women are still bound tightly though and still trying to free each other. Struggling around they try everything. Untying knots, rubbing each other's gags off with their faces, untying with their heels but nothing seems to work. Finally after Sahrye loses her shoes Lizz gets lucky and finds the pick on a knot untying her ankles. Sahrye gets to work untying lizz's ankles after she loses her shoes and they are up on their feet and off to escape. Before they can get out of the room however the man returns and tells them to stop. He hogties them both this time on the floor and they are returned to their predicament. This time however to prevent nimble fingers he's wrapped each lady's hand in electrical tape. Both women struggle around a bit before the man returns and starts spanking each lady creating squeals of horror and protest. He takes out a cell phone and leaves it on the floor in front of them letting them try to call someone to save them. They struggle over to the phone trying to find a way to dial it but the man returns one more time for some ass smacking before leaving them to hopefully find their own way out.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 543 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Office Crisis With The Legal Department

Office Crisis With The Legal Department

Clip name: Office Crisis With The Legal Department
Description: Elizabeth was seated at her desk on the phone with the legal department about a former secretary who was trying to bring charges against DiD for sexual harrassment. Considering the sensitivity of the topic he can\'t really be too mad at her for missing the daily morning meeting but he also can\'t let her escape being bound for punishment as it\'s Elizabeth who sets the standard for the rest of the girls. Grabbing some rope Mr Big Boss binds her wrists and elbows tightly behind her back starting off the punishment. Her mouth is then stuffed with a white cloth and her mouth sealed off tightly with silver tape. Thoroughly gagged and bound at the arms Elizabeth stands there as Mr Big Boss adds a harness to her upper arms through her elbows. Her suspicions are confirmed when he uses it to pull her arms up into a chicken wing tie. With her arms so strictly bound she can only stand there as her ankles are bound together with yet more rope completing her helplessness. With a few gropes he heads off to fight some of the fires they have at the office leaving her to struggle in her very precarious standing position. She manages to rotate and show off some of her assets but can only struggle and moan as she awaits his return to let her go so she can deal with the impending crisis.
High Heels, Pantyhose, Super Arch Heels, Rope Bondage, Silver Tape Gag, Standing Tie, Chicken Wing
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Size: 468 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Office Party Sabotage

Office Party Sabotage

Clip name: Office Party Sabotage
Description: I'm sitting in my office wearing a black sparkly evening dress with 6 inch black strappy sandals. It was a couple of hours before the Summer Office Party was to kick off. The Boss had a late meeting so we decided to leave from the office. Mr Big Boss wanted to reward me because I did so much work around the office, so he decided that I would be his date. A couple of the other secretaries didn't agree with his decision.LilaLasher andSereneIsley came into my office in their finest evening attire.Lilawas wearing a spaghetti strap asymmetrical gown that flowed from lavender to a deep reddish purple paired with black strappy sandals.Serenewas in a red form fitting ankle length gown covered in sparkles and black cut out pumps.Lilamade a comment about how she was surprised I wasn't already at the party with the Boss. I told her our plan to go after the meeting. They both looked quite agitated and they were focusing it all at me.LilaandSerenethen chimed in that they really wanted to go to the party with the Boss and I asked them if they were jealous.Serene, who was now sitting close to me, pulled me off my office chair by my arm and held me whileLilabound my arms with rope.I tried to reason with them why I was going to the party with the Boss but they didn't want to hear it.Lilaworked on my arms whileSereneheld me in place, bitching about why I was the favorite and how it wasn't fair. I told them I really didn't have time for this but they didn't care. I warned them that if the Boss came in here and I was tied up it wasn't going to be good for them, still it didn't matter. Once my arms were bound together,Sereneran her hands up my silky legs and found my panties. I felt her trying to pull them down so I locked my knees together but she tugged hard and pulled them off. She folded them so that the crotch panel would be seated right on my tongue as she shoved them deep into my mouth.Serenethen picked up one of the rolls of vetrap that was on my desk and started to wrap it tightly around my head whileLilawas working on tying my ankles together. I felt totally ambushed by my secretaries.Both of the secretaries ran their hands up and down my body. I felt like a piece of meat.Lilagrabbed another piece of rope and started to tie my knees together whileSerenepulled my breasts out the top of my dress. I swore to them, behind my gag, that if either one of them had to come into my office for anything they were going to get it from me. They both just smiled.Lilasat down in the chair , I once occupied, to take a closer look at the knot on my ankles. As she did,Serenecame up behind her and grabbed her arms behind her back.Lilawas taken aback at Serene's sudden action and made a comment about how they were supposed to be working together.Serenejust replied back that she didn't like to share and she wanted to go to the party with the Boss, alone. Serene boundLila's arms tightly behind her back. I toldLila, behind my gag, that she shouldn't have trustedSerene. I felt very exposed standing there with my breasts out asLilawas double crossed bySerene. OnceSerenewas done withLila's arm bondage, she pulledLila's panties off of her and shoved them in her mouth, crotch panel on the tongue. She then wrapped micro foam tape tightly around her head, securing the panties deep into her mouth.The double crossing secretary,Serene, started to tieLila's ankles together as I tried to find something sharp on the desk to pick at my knots. She saw what I was doing so to make sure I didn't go anywhere, like to get the Boss before she finished out her plan, she tied a loop around the chair and knotted it off to my ankle. I was now attached toLila's chair!!! How dare she!Serenefinished off tyingLilato the chair by attaching cinch ropes around her waist and chest. While she was doing that I sat on the desk and brought my ankles up and tried to get the ankle rope that attached me to the chair untied. When that didn't work I got off the desk and crouched on the floor, at that pointSerenewas done with her cinches so she walked over to me and pulled me up by my nipple. That bitch, if I got my hands on her she was going to be in a world of hurt.Satisfied with her self,Sereneleft us there as she went to go get the Boss. She figured he would reward her for taking initiative and punishing us for things that we had already been punished for, by the Boss. Minutes later,Serenebrought the Boss into the office. She told him that I thought it was a good idea to take her to the party instead of me since I dropped a really important phone call for him last week. I remember if very clearly since I got tied up with phone cord because of it.Lilaapparently had been playing in the panty closet, which didn't seem veryLilalike. The Boss of course did not believe her. I watched him go grab some rope, so I walked in front ofLila- still attached to the chair, so he would have room to tieSereneup. While he was distracted I gotLilato undo the knot of the rope attached to the chair.Sereneinformed the Boss of what was going on and he gave us a very stern stop but it was too late, I was free! I walked over toLilaand sat down in her lap. We enjoyed nuzzling each other as Mr. Big Boss tiedSereneup. Once he was done with binding her arms, he pulled her panties off and shoved them in her mouth. ( crotch panel on the tongue, which means he was watching the surveillance cameras the entire time) He wrapped her mouth extremely tight with gold vetrap whileLilaand I laughed at how red her face was turning. She actually thought that the Boss was going to fall for her plan, I was pleased he didn't. The Boss ended up tyingSereneinto a hogtie and leaving us all there to our demise. He decided to take the blonde receptionist that always called in to the party instead!!!!!
Genre: BDSM, Serene Isley, Lila Lasher,, Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 20 min 11 s
Size: 897 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Office Punishment Tickling

Office Punishment Tickling

Clip name: Office Punishment Tickling
Description: Belle Davis is in a bit of trouble with head secretary Elizabeth Andrews. Belle had quite the mishap with Mr. Big Boss earlier in the month which resulted in her being hogtied on a desk for most of the day. That meant Elizabeth had to accomplish Belle's work and her own. Lizz was not too happy with Belle about the entire situation, so she keeps her after work for a bit of discipline. Elizabeth removes Belle skirt to reveal a leotard and shiny tights. Next, she binds her arms tightly behind her back. She gags her with a pink ball gag and secures her ankles before the real discipline begins. Light tickling ensues before Lizz straddles Belle and digs into her ticklish hip bone area. Elizabeth continues to tickle Belle, wrapping her pantyhose legs around her to keep her in place. They struggle together across the floor but Lizz is relentless in her tickling. Finally, Elizabeth feels that Belle has had enough and a short breath Belle agrees.
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis, Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 13 min 50 s
Size: 757 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Oh No! My Dress Is Too Short

Oh No! My Dress Is Too Short

Clip name: Oh No! My Dress Is Too Short
Description: May 29 2019
From Nylon Obsession
Lizz has arrived at work without enough time to change from her night out before and her dress is just way too short to be considered appropriate. She tries and tries to tug the bottom down but its just not going to get any longer. She paces back and forth, her Louboutin high heels clicking on the floor before going to her desk and leaning over the desk to try to find her planner from the drawers. She keeps talking about her meeting and trying to decide what shes going to do about her situation and the potential humiliation that it could cause her. As she paces her skirt rides up giving views of her pantyhose covered ass. Eventually the boss arrives and noticing her outfit decides to make use of the visual cues, Lizz finds herself on the floor under the desk her pantyhosed soles flexing and moving as she provides the boss with his due. With her duties done she changes from her dress to a dress that she made use of her time to get from home after her job.

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 412 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Outdoor Hogtie Horror

Outdoor Hogtie Horror

Clip name: Outdoor Hogtie Horror
Description: Pearlis bound at the wrists and a man comes in with more rope which he quickly uses to bind Pearl's wrists before shoving huge white ballgag into her mouth, rolling her over, and then hogtying her. She's summarily left in the grass to struggle and try to free herself. Eventually the man decides she isn't suffering enough and comes back to add a hair rope to her predicament.Pearlspends every second of this clip bound in some way and quite a bit of it in a pretty stringent hogtie.
Genre: BDSM, Pearl Rose

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 566 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Over Due For a Leather Hogtie

Over Due For a Leather Hogtie

Clip name: Over Due For a Leather Hogtie
Description: Belle enters Mr Big Boss\'s office wondering what exactly she\'s been summoned for and he quickly tells her that it has been far too long since she\'s been put into a strenuous leather hogtie. Pulling out the ledermeister armbinder he puts it on her sliding it up and lacing her tightly into it. After attaching the yoke securing it to her upper body he starts adding straps to her body over top of the armbinder. Grabbing a final strap he secures her ankles together. A blindfold is added next and tied tightly around her head sealing off her eyes from viewing the rest of what is going to occur. A head harness gag is added next gagging her effectively and giving him the point with which he intends to hogtie her. He heads off leaving her there to take care of some office business and Belle struggles a bit testing her bondage and her mobility. Finally she decides to lay down and wait on his return which fortunately happens not too long after. Taking a couple of cell phone pics he takes a strap and rotates her around before attaching her head back sharply to her ankles. He then leaves her there struggling and she does a wonderful job of struggling and vocalizing around the gag. Finally he comes back and takes some mercy on her unstrapping the hogtie and leaving her bound tightly on the floor. Belle questioning asks if anyone is there through the gag and Mr Big Boss assures her that he\'s still there. Deciding that she needs more time in the hogtie eventually he heads out telling her that she should be fine there and that he\'ll see her tomorrow. Ever eager to please Mr Big Boss she tells him a cheerful good bye before starting to struggle around and have some fun with her predicament.
Short Shorts, High Heels, Pantyhose, Hogtie, Leather Bondage, Harness Gag, Armbinder
Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 550 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Pantyhose Saleswoman Field Tests Her Product

Pantyhose Saleswoman Field Tests Her Product

Clip name: Pantyhose Saleswoman Field Tests Her Product
Description: Mr Big Boss is expecting a visitor. Anna is a sales rep for a pantyhose company that is coming to try to offer him a pantyhose sales arrangement. The trouble is that Anna isn\'t very good at her job and basically just tosses a pair at him in a bag. Not even bothering to take them out or do anything other than tell him he can feel them if he wants. She grabs one of her brochures and hands it to him without really knowing much at all about her product. Eventually she brings up how durable they are and he tells her that he\'s got the perfect test for their durability. He stands her up and binds her wrists behind her back with one of her test pairs. She next is asked to get on the floor and Mr Big Boss takes another pair and binds her ankles together. She lets out a little whine at being treated this way and continues to try to talk her way out of her situation. He doesn\'t listen and just keeps binding her moving up and stuffing her mouth with a white cloth and wrapping microfoam around her head tightly as she whines through the mouth packing at the layers of tape being wrapped around her head. Now that her whines have been stifled he takes one more pair and binds her elbows behind her back. Two more pair are added one to her body around her bound arms and under her breasts and another tightly binding her thighs together. Excusing himself to take care of some company business he leaves Anna to struggle on the floor. She moves around rolling and fighting and moaning trying to gain some sort of comfort but she can\'t manage and finds herself being even further bound when Mr Big Boss returns and adds another pair binding her chest to her knees. He takes up residence behind his desk again and watches her struggle and moan for a bit until business calls him away again. She manages to gain a bit of slack in her chest ropes while rolling around waiting on Mr Big Boss to return and cut her out of her tight pantyhose bondage.

Pantyhose Bound, Secretary, Pout, Whine, Struggling, High Heels, Microfoam Gag, Microfoam Gag

item #0004
Genre: BDSM, Anna Lee

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 504 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Pennie's First Straitjacket

Pennie's First Straitjacket

Clip name: Pennie's First Straitjacket
Description: Pennie Reed is Serena Blair's "little plaything," standing blindfolded and passively as Serena feels her up, bares her boobs, and then gets her kneeling down in her pantyhose. She pulls a straitjacket on Pennie, strapping it tightly around the cutie. "You're not going to think about going anywhere for awhile!" says Serena, pulling the strap up between her captive's legs and fastening it. "How do you feel now?" Serena asks, and Pennie says, "Better." But Serena wants to make sure Pennie is even more tightly bound, so she straps her thighs with cuffs, pulling the buckles snugly. "Now you look more like I want you to," says Serena, "all tied up and helpless and at my mercy!" "I can't move," says Pennie, "where do you want me?" Watch this scene to find out exactly what Serena further intends for this submissive sweetie!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Blindfold, Straight Jacket, Penelope Reed, Serena Blair

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 427 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Photographer Pulls a Fast One

Photographer Pulls a Fast One

Clip name: Photographer Pulls a Fast One
Description: November 1, 2019
Paige is on a photo shoot and as it wraps up the photographer gives her a head harness gag to model saying that hes long overdue shooting it, and shed really be helping him out if shed wear it for him. Shes reluctant but wants to be a good model with a good reputation so she goes along with it. He quickly moves in behind her after the gag is on and binds her wrists behind her back against her complaints. Her elbows are bound next and the photographer drags her to the wall where shes tied off by her head harness to an eyehook. Her ankles are bound and he takes some photos and taunts her before leaving her to struggle. He returns and her hopes of release are dashed as shes lowered to the floor and hogtied before he leaves her with her harness tied off to her ankles. Her displeasure at this situation is very evident in her noises.
Genre: BDSM, Paige Erin Turner

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 565 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Photography Session Gone Horribly Wrong

Photography Session Gone Horribly Wrong

Clip name: Photography Session Gone Horribly Wrong
Description: August 6, 2019

Madalynn is working with a rather interesting photographer that makes a request of her when he's done shoot some of the pictures. Walking in he grabs her and suddenly forces her arms behind her back binding them tightly with rope. She struggles a bit to get free of his grasp but can't manage and soon finds herself tightly bound and gagged at his mercy. Her mouth is packed to stop her complaints and she's bound at the ankles. She's pulled across the man's lap and she is fondled and toyed with a bit before he grabs another rope, ball ties her, and then after leaving her on the ground to struggle heads out to effect his escape.... But only after a few more pictures
Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 574 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Photoshoot gone wrong

Photoshoot gone wrong

Clip name: Photoshoot gone wrong
Description: Ren has a bit of an unconventional modeling job which finds her dressed in a tight red sheath dress that hobbles at the ankles. The photographer tells Ren that she's modeling a new line of gear and while it isn't what she agreed to, she reluctantly goes along with it because she still needs the money. Ren is eventually ballgagged and ankle bound before the man reveals that the whole thing was just a game he was playing with her and getting some pretty good enjoyment from. Ren is left with her ankels bound and a feeling of having been duped by someone and left for helpless. The worst part is that she still doesn't have the money she desperately needed after going through all this.
Genre: BDSM, Ren Smolder

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 629 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Pink Disco Jeans and a Tight, Spread, Frogtie

Pink Disco Jeans and a Tight, Spread, Frogtie

Clip name: Pink Disco Jeans and a Tight, Spread, Frogtie
Description: January 4, 2020
Arielle is dressed in pink disco jeans, boots, and a sheer top, she’s quickly bound with her arms behind her back at the wrists, elbows, and forearms. Her mouth is packed and taped shut before David returns and lowers her to the ground, frogtying her. Her frogties are tied off to a crotch rope at the waist forcing her legs to be spread apart and leaving Arielle vulnerable.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Pink Romper Fun With Johnny

Pink Romper Fun With Johnny

Clip name: Pink Romper Fun With Johnny
Description: Elizabeth is looking for Johnny, her best friend\'s brother who is home from college. She finally finds him and tells him that she knows about his stash of magazines and all the bondage that is in them. She tells him that she might let him tie her up if he doesn\'t tell anyone and goes and gets the rope. He returns with rope and she tells him exactly how to bind her and gag her. She hands the rope off and when the camera flashes back her wrists, elbows, and ankles are tied. Elizabeth looks stunning in her pink romper and blue wedge heels. She tells him that everything seems ok except for one thing that\'s missing, a gag. He runs off to find something to gag her with and Elizabeth struggles enjoying her bondage and talking about how tight he\'s bound her. She struggles and moves back and forth between the couch and the floor showing off her ass and legs. He returns with the gear and shows her the pair of his sister\'s panties that he\'s chosen. Shoving them in her mouth he takes some silver tape and winds it around her head gagging her securely and effectively. After smoothing out her gag he leaves her bound and gagged on the couch to struggle. Struggle she does trying to gag talk through her gag and teasing the poor boy terribly. She gets down on the floor to get a bit more comfortable and talks to him again and again with the secure gag still muffling her cries. Eventually all the struggle ends up dislodging one of her breasts from the top. Finally enacting one of his own fantasies he hogties Elizabeth rather than letting her go. She protests but there\'s little she can do since she\'s helpless and in his clutches. When flashed back to Elizabeth after she\'s been bound a significant amount of time she\'s bent over the couch and Johnny is having his way with her. She moans and enjoys the turn this game has taken for her.

Elizabeth Andrews, Shiny Pantyhose, Romper, Hogtie, Simulated Sex, Tape Gag, Mouth Packing, Wedge Heels, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Struggling

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Size: 473 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Platino Pantyhose, Leotard, and Tight Bondage

Platino Pantyhose, Leotard, and Tight Bondage

Clip name: Platino Pantyhose, Leotard, and Tight Bondage
Description: Elizabeth is standing in wood floor living room set and we\'re doing a bit of fun bondage in this one as her wardrobe really is the star of this clip. An print leotard with cut outs and some very shiny platino hose as her pantyhose of choice. Black shiny peep toe shoes complete the look and David wastes no time binding her elbows tightly together to start. Another rope is added to her wrists next and her arms are totally bound. Naturally David can\'t resist giving her ass some gropes and does that here and there throughout binding her arms. Now it\'s time for the gag and David grabs some huge white cloth and shoves it into her mouth before cleave taping her with two inch microfoam tape sealing the gag into her mouth. He has Elizabeth seat herself on the floor and grabs more rope which he takes and uses to frogtie each heel and ankle to her thigh putting her in a nice frogtie. With the frogtie finished he leaves her there and goes to grab a little drink before coming in and helping her sit up on the floor. Returning David gives Elizabeth a few choice tickles before heading straight in for a bit of rough groping. Elizabeth manages to get up on her shoes and actually does a bit of frogtie duck walking before putting herself back to her knees. Lots more struggling gives you a nice view of her still tightly bound arms, ass, gag, and high heel clad feet. Eventually being the first class bastard that he is David has Elizabeth beg to not be tickled and even XXXX her to gag kiss his boot toe so he won\'t tickle her. Elizabeth gives the camera a bit more struggling oriented eye candy before the clip comes to a close.

Microfoam Gag, Leotard, Print, Platino Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Mouth Packing, Struggling, Frogtie, Groping

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 493 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Pretty Secretary Natalie gets panties p

Pretty Secretary Natalie gets panties p

Clip name: Pretty Secretary Natalie gets panties p
Description: TBT Bonus Update!

I walk into Natalie\'s office and I\'m pissed! Steno pool rumors are that she\'s been XXXX with my Boss and I\'m not ok with that. She can go find her own Boss and do what she likes with him. Natalie denies that she was with him, she was actually with her Boss last night. I\'m tired of hearing her excuses so I stuff a pair of panties in her mouth and cover it with tan wrap. I tie her wrists and ankles together tightly. I then pull out a pair of panties from my bra. I explain to her that I was wearing these earlier and I thought she could use a little humiliation. I XXXX the crotch of my dirty panties up to her nose and I make her take a big whiff. She makes a face. I tell her she should get use to the smell because she\'s going to be wearing these panties for a while. I put them on her head, crotch right on her nose and then secure them down with micro foam. She struggles back and forth with my panties on her head. I hope that teaches her a lesson!!!!
Mr. Big Boss then walks into the office talking about his trip to Atlanta. Apparently he was gone all weekend. As his head secretary, this is something I should have known about. He asked me what was going on with Natalie and I told him the rumors going around the office. He didn\'t seem very happy with me. He told me I should have known better than to listen to rumors that the steno pool spread. He tied my elbows and wrists tightly together and then shoved a big pink bandanna in my mouth. To show me he wasn\'t happy with me, he picked up the tan vetrap that I had used on Natalie and started to wrap a tight cleave with it. He wrapped the rest of the material that was on the roll around my head, prying my lips open. It was so tight I could feel my face starting to flush and the compression start to pound in my head. My bottom lip was partially twisted upward. The gag was very unpleasant and to make matter worse, the bandanna in my mouth was soaking up all the drool. It was so stiff in my mouth and I hated it! The Boss made me sit down in one of the chairs and told me not to move as he tied Natalie\'s elbows together. He came back and tied my ankles and he wouldn\'t even tie them crossed, since that is the way I like them tied, because he was still upset with me. Once both of our bondage was complete he left us there to get better acquainted with each other, my panties on her head and my lips pried painfully open.
Genre: BDSM, Natalie Minx and Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 491 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Private Dance Damsel

Private Dance Damsel

Clip name: Private Dance Damsel
Description: Some people just cannot follow the rules and I\'m too gullible. Those are the lessons I learned today while at work. I walked into a private lounge area to meet a guy who wanted a private dance from me. I was wearing a short silver skirt that barely covered my ass, a plunging body suit underneath and very shiny pantyhose. I stood in front of him and told him the rules. He said he understood, so I climbed onto his lap and started to gyrate against him. I took him as an ass man, so I stood up and gave him a good show. That is when he grabbed my hands, telling me he wanted to show me a better method of showing off my ass. I yelled at him and told him no touching but he promised me he wouldn\'t touch anywhere he knew I\'d be upset over. Well, I believed him and man I was pissed that I did. After he conned me into letting him tie my arms, \" to improve my stance\", he hand gagged me and then shoved a large cloth into my mouth! He wrapped sticky white tape around my mouth, muffling my protests. He grabbed at my body, pinched at my nipples, and did a lot of things he shouldn\'t have!!! My skirt was no longer covering my ass. It was more of a belt, with all the struggling. When he pulled me over his lap and started spanking me, I was fuming. I can\'t believe none of the security guards came in to rescue me!!! He later told me that he had bribed them. That figures! After a while of dealing with his hands all over the very private parts of my body, he leaves me in the lounge alone. I fumble at the knots on my wrists, trying to get free, but the dexterity just isn\'t there. He shortly comes back and places me into a hogtie. I whine and cry behind the tight gag. Pleading with him to let me go didn\'t work. That condescending ass made me beg for him not to add more rope! He left me there on the floor after telling me that the security guards had no idea what was happening, he hadn\'t bribed them. That he had created a distraction at the bar to keep them preoccupied while he got what he wanted from me! I hoped that someone would come looking for me soon but that wasn\'t the case. I had to spend hours in that tight hogtie.

shiny attire, short skirt, ass, legs, curves, damsel in distress, stripper, high heels, hogtie, rope bondage, lots of groping, on display, manipulated, pissed off, angry mmfphing, lots of gag talk, microfoam gag, hand gag, brunette,Elizabeth Andrews

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 537 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!