• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage/BDSM/Extreme sex/Humiliation

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Mistress's New Slave

Mistress's New Slave

Clip name: Mistress's New Slave
Description: October 9, 2018

Renis on her knees awaiting her Mistress Elizabeths arrival. When she arrives she expresses her disappointment and quickly gets down to business, shoving a red ballgag into her mouth after giving her a verbal scolding. Lizz grabs a collar and adds it before grabbing a leather strap and a leash, binding her wrists before leading her back and forth across the hardwood floor. Eventually she adds an elbow strap before leaving her to stand on her very high heels and being very mindful of her posture. Eventually Lizz returns, changes her gag to a head harness ballgag and then straps her legs together tightly. She struggles a bit more with a bit more limited mobility before Lizz decides to strap her ankles and then leave her like that.Renmoans in worry at being able to stand so long in her shoes and ankle bondage but sighs in relief when Lizz returns.
Genre: BDSM, Ren Smolder, Elizabeth Andrews

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 728 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Mr Big Boss Is Back HD

Mr Big Boss Is Back HD

Clip name: Mr Big Boss Is Back HD
Description: Elizabeth is seated at Mr Big Boss\'s desk after he\'s been away from the office for a long time on vacation. She\'s busy working when he returns and is a bit resistant to being relieved of duty. He has her walk around the desk in her hot pink high heels and gathers up some rope which he uses to bind her elbows first and then her wrists behind her. Grabbing some pink vet wrap he seals a pair of panties into her mouth. He taunts her a bit with grope and tickles before he heads out to check on a more of the office. Elizabeth struggles remembering her job while bound and putting on a show. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns and plays with her a bit before binding her ankles. He gropes her a bit more before finally putting her down on the carpet where a final rope is used to place her into a tight hogtie. She struggles on the carpet for quite some time as Mr Big Boss goes about getting back to the business of being at work.

Rope Bondage, Hogtie, High Heels, Pantyhose, Struggling, Mouth Packing, Vet Wrap Gag, Secretary
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 528 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Mr Big Boss Takes Seconds With the New Girl

Mr Big Boss Takes Seconds With the New Girl

Clip name: Mr Big Boss Takes Seconds With the New Girl
Description: Jenna reports to Mr Big Boss\'s office and only the day after her first bit of bondage with him. He\'s had so much fun binding and gagging her previously that he\'s interested in having a bit more time with her. Placing her arms behind her back her wrists are quickly bound behind her before another rope is added on her elbows pulling them tightly together behind her. With her arms bound Jenna seats herself in the chair in front of Mr Big Boss\'s desk and recieves the large mouth packing he shoves into her willing mouth. A roll of silver tape is then pulled tightly around and around her headsealing her gag in. With her gag secured Mr Big Boss starts binding her high heeled ankles together before adding a rope above her knees further securing her helpless state. A few gropes before another rope is added pulling her wrists to the chair and then binding them off to her ankles. Mr Big Boss then takes Jenna\'s tits out of her bra and gives them some attention before heading off back behind his desk to work and take in the view. He can\'t stay away long and gets up giving her a few more gropes before heading off into the office to get some more work done. Jenna struggles sensually while she awaits his return. Finally Mr Big Boss comes back but only to grope her and let her know that he\'s about to head off for a lunch break and that he intends to leave Jenna tightly bound and gagged till he returns. Jenna struggles and moans in disappointment at being left without the attentions of the boss but she\'ll be right where he left her when he returns to do what he wishes.

Rope Bondage, Silver Tape Gag, Mouth Packing, Secretary, Skirt, Blouse, Pantyhose, High Heels, Chair Tie, Groping, Topless
Genre: BDSM, Jenna Holloway

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 549 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy

Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy

Clip name: Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy
Description: Dakkota is in Mr Big Boss\'s office after a long day of work and with his normal secretary on vacation he needs a volunteer for some after work bondage. Grabbing some rope and gagging material out of his desk he arranges it on his desk before having her stand up and place her arms behind her back. Taking the first rope he binds her wrists together before grabbing another and binding her elbows together. With her arms securely held behind her back Mr Big Boss takes a white cloth and stuff\'s Dakkota\'s mouth with it before taking some white vet wrap and sealing the large gag tightly in her mouth. Another rope is produced and used to tie a harness on Dakkota above and below her breasts. Finally before she\'s placed on the floor another rope is added to anchor her arms to her body sealing her upper body bondage all the more tightly. Her ankles fall prey to the rope next with her black high heeled arches being bound together as she sits patiently on the carpet. More rope encircles her ankles and then the area above her knees binding her legs as thoroughly as her upper body. Finally Mr Big Boss pulls up her chair behind her and takes some black electrical tape sealing Dakkota\'s gag even further and pulling it even more tightly around her head. Finally with his package sealed up and nicely bound he starts groping Dakkota a bit before he heads off to the break room to rehydrate after all that work binding and gagging her. Dakkota starts her struggles moaning into her gag as she rotates and rolls her tightly bound form around on the carpet. Dakkota truly loves being the boss\'s bondage toy.

High Heels, Pantyhose, Rope Heavy, Double Layer Gag, Groping. Struggling,
Genre: BDSM, Dakkota

Resolution: 928 x 1 648
Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 762 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Mr Big Boss's Latex Bondage Toy

Mr Big Boss's Latex Bondage Toy

Clip name: Mr Big Boss's Latex Bondage Toy
Description: Rachelenters Mr. Big Boss’s office and he grabs her and pulls her towards the desk where he’s handling an armbinder. He quickly places it on her arms and laces and yokes it on her rendering it inescapable. She’s gagged with a ballgag head harness and her ankles are cuffed and her feet hobbled. Mr. Big Boss then has her walk back and forth in front of his desk for his entertainment and her high heel training for a bit. Eventually he feels she’s had enough and he puts her on the desk with a blindfold and strap pulling her feet towards her head. She’s left like that as he walks off to take a lunch break.
Genre: BDSM, Rachel Adams

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 741 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Mr. Big Boss' Perverted Thoughts

Mr. Big Boss' Perverted Thoughts

Clip name: Mr. Big Boss' Perverted Thoughts
Description: CandleBoxxx was looking super sexy in her glasses, tight pencil skirt, blouse and black high heels. The only thing that could make her sexier was rope and a tight gag. He bound her arms tight behind her back, making them lay on top of each other.Candleslide her nylon covered foot in and out of her high heel as the Boss tied her up. Idle chit chat filled the silence as the Boss continued to apply rope toCandle's body. He added another rope to her arms and a breast harness.Once he was done adding rope to her upper body, there was no wayCandlecould move her arms at all. From her elbows all the way down to her wrists, were touching.
The Boss then shoved a huge pair of purple panties in her mouth and wrapped black vetrap around her mouth to keep them in. He then had her sit on the floor, her legs were spread and you could see she wasn't wearing any panties underneath her nude pantyhose. With her legs indian style, the Boss tied her into a lotus tie. He then took red electrical tape and wrapped it around the black vetrap, making the gag much harder onCandle.
The Boss took him self out of his ownpervertedthoughts and just focused onCandle's struggling. She was struggling just for him. Rolling around on the floor with her ass up in the air. Her arms bound so tight to her body that she couldn't move them. That didn't stopCandlefrom struggling for the Boss, making sure he got to see every single one of her assets.
Genre: BDSM, Candle Boxxx

Duration: 18 min 35 s
Size: 692 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
My Little Dolly

My Little Dolly

Clip name: My Little Dolly
Description: Stunningly sexy in her pink-and-black bra and hot pink leggings, barefoot Missy Minks puts obedient and topless Dolly Leigh into collar, cuffs, and blindfold as she discusses with fans watching on an off-camera webcam site what identity the very pliable Dolly should be today. A doll, a filthy whore, a piggy slut, a fuck hole? They decide that after every time Missy spanks her, Dolly will say, "Fuck me, thank you." Although that becomes tricky with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth. Yes, there's definitely a mood of playful humiliation at work here in this new video!

Dolly is really under Missy's power, with her wrist cuffs linked to her collar, as Missy takes down Dolly's panties and then plays with the helpless girl's pussy. Amid Dolly's little whimpers and squeals, Missy puts the Hitachi wand between Dolly's thighs and we can almost feel the wetness that begins to flow between the Leigh lips! Meanwhile, Missy teases Dolly on how difficult to understand she becomes with a ball gag in her mouth. Wow, how sexy Dolly looks kneeling, blindfolded, gagged, and totally vulnerable as she waits for Missy to do more stuff to her! But the fun is only beginning for this epic forty-minute video as Missy takes off her bra and leggings and, naked now herself, settles into really driving Dolly crazy with that toy...before taking out Dolly's ball gag so the still-blindfolded girl can suck Missy's titties...and before getting Dolly on her hands and knees so her sweet ivory tush juts out for Missy's slaps and that Hitachi! And much more...like Dolly's first experience with nipple clamps, barefoot tickling and slapping, and being used as a footrest by Missy!!
Genre: Ball Gagged, Blindfold, Bondage, Dolly Leigh, Missy Minks

Duration: 40 min 9 s
Size: 912 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Naked Frogtied Sonia Harcourt Helpless on Her Back

Naked Frogtied Sonia Harcourt Helpless on Her Back

Clip name: Naked Frogtied Sonia Harcourt Helpless on Her Back
Description: Sonia Harcourt is nude, her legs frogtied with straps, her thighs spread wide so that Lydia Black can delight in having access to that helpless pussy. Sonia's ankles are in thick leather cuffs and her wrists are secured down to the floor. Lydia savors the redhead's sweet crotch and ripe pink nipples. While Sonia pants and sighs, Lydia applies the buzzing Hitachi wand to that redhead pussy. "Please make me cum!" gasps Sonia, but Lydia instead smacks Sonia's thighs and titties and tantalizes her with delicious denial until she decides to allow Sonia to finally have a toe-curling climax. But Lydia is hardly done with her vulnerable bondage victim, kissing her neck and tits, then deciding to sit her pantyhosed ass down on Sonia's face even as she leans over to lick the redhead's snatch in a little sixty-nine action. Then Lydia gives Sonia yet another bondage orgasm while her face is buried under that sexy Black butt!
Genre: Belt Bondage, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Lydia Black, Sonia Harcourt

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 272 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Neck Tied and Humiliated

Neck Tied and Humiliated

Clip name: Neck Tied and Humiliated
Description: September 5, 2019

Pearl is already bound tightly when she's forced into the room and made to take a huge blue ballgag that's forcefully shoved into her mouth. She moans with no result as the man just drags her over to a bondage device and attaches it to her neck. She's groped a bit as the man pulls her skirt up and hand gags her. After a bit her ballgag is covered with wide microfoam and her hair is bound and pulled back to her elbow bondage. She's left to struggle in this position in her cruelly high heels and she moans letting you know exactly how hard it is for her. Eventually she's hogtied with her shoes off and for an added bit of humiliation a shoe is tied to her face letting her experience her own wear scent while she struggles as a bondage toy.
Genre: BDSM, Pearl Rose

Duration: 18 min 17 s
Size: 680 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
New Name, New Rope, New Bondage

New Name, New Rope, New Bondage

Clip name: New Name, New Rope, New Bondage
Description: Amanda was back for more bondage and Mr Big Boss wastes no time in putting rope on her arms starting with her wrists and then moving up to her elbows. A large blue cloth is then shoved into her mouth before microfoam tape is wrapped around her head sealing the packing in. Mr Big Boss then took the opportunity to give Amanda a few gropes before taking another rope and binding first her upper body around her breasts and then her arms to her body cinched tightly with more rough jute rope. He then makes her walk back and forth a bit in heels while he watches and appraises how shes doing. Eventually he grabs her and straps a blindfold on really starting to worry poor Amanda who isnt as seasoned in the heels as the other secretaries. XXXX her to turn around a time or two Amanda becomes a bit better at walking. A bit more groping and then shes seated on the couch where her ankles are tied together. With her blindfold removed shes then left and told to struggle to make sure she entertains the office.
Genre: BDSM, Amanda Reigh

Duration: 13 min 50 s
Size: 421 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
New Secretary Broke In By The Boss

New Secretary Broke In By The Boss

Clip name: New Secretary Broke In By The Boss
Description: Mr Big Boss is at his desk in his office when Elizabeth shows up with a bit of a present for him. Anya is dressed in a black latex dress, pantyhose, and black high heels. She\'s blindfolded and Elizabeth passes off possession of Anya to Mr Big Boss who wastes no time in grabbing some rope and welding her elbows tightly together. Taking a bit of a departure from the normal order he takes two cloths and stuffs her mouth with them sealing the packing in with multiple tight wraps of microfoam tape. After the gag is done he takes another rope and binds her wrists together completing her arm bondage. With her arms bound he decides to see just how good she is in her heels and leashes her off leading her around the office and enjoying her blind and tottering steps on such high heeled pumps. After a few passes he binds her ankles tightly together and then moves on to bind her arches on her high heeled feet as well. After a bit of fondling and removing her leash Mr Big Boss then grabs more rope and laying Anya down on the desk places her into a hogtie balancing her precariously on the desktop. Her hogtie is then drawn up by attaching her arches to her elbows and wrists keeping her hogtied on the desk in front of Mr Big Boss and accentuating his ability to give her some gropes and fondles. Eventually Mr Big Boss is called away on business and Anya is left to struggle on the desk. (Riggers note : If you see hands flying in the shot at the end it\'s because Anya was getting dangerously close to the edge of the desk and i\'m all about simulated peril and not the real stuff. So those hands were us trying to make sure she didn\'t fall off lol)

item #0001
Genre: BDSM, Anya Alexander

Duration: 13 min 42 s
Size: 430 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
New Toys For The Head Secretary

New Toys For The Head Secretary

Clip name: New Toys For The Head Secretary
Description: Elizabeth shows up to Mr Big Boss\'s office in some new very high heels that shes sporting with her black latex catsuit. Adding some metal locking ankle cuffs she finds herself cuffed and then her wrists and elbows strapped behind her back. Elizabeth is then head harness ballgagged before Mr Big Boss attaches her ankle cuffs together and messes a bit groping her and keeping her on her feet in the office. She wanders around a bit before finally fading into a different scene where shes gotten herself a new latex hood. With the hood on she has a gag harness given to her that she stretches onto her head before inserting the inflatable gag through the hole in the harness. With the gag inflated Lizz finds herself armbindered tightly before the yoke is added and shes left to play around in the office a bit on her on very thoroughly latexed up.

Duration: 23 min 22 s
Size: 713 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Night out turns into a night in

Night out turns into a night in

Clip name: Night out turns into a night in
Description: I was in the mood to go out dancing with some girl friends of mine. I slipped on a pair of pink shiny leggings with stirrups, a shimmery sheer sleeveless shirt and pair of glittery black platform sandals to top the outfit off. I walked into the living room to show my husband my outfit. He thought it was a bit too revealing to wear out. I shook my ass in front of him and asked him if he was sure. He grinned and told me he thought I should stay in tonight instead. I noticed he had a pile of rope sitting beside him. He sprung off the couch and grabbed me making me yelp. He pulled my arms behind my back and bound them with the rope. He secured both my elbows and wrists, tightly. My husband then picked up a huge red ball gag and shoved it in my mouth. It was such a tight fit, he could barely get it in!!! With the ball parting my lips apart, the drool started to flow. I wiggled and squirmed in the bondage until my husband was ready to apply more rope to my body. He added a crotch rope and a waist rope to pin my arms down to my body. Then there was the addition of three leg ropes, that made me quite unstable. Drool continued to flow from my mouth, only now in long strings. The drool fell onto my pink shiny leggings, making them almost transparent in places. My husband decided that I still need more rope and adds an upper body chest harness. After the placement of the last rope, he leaves me there alone. I squirm in my tight column tie, drooling all over my self. My thighs rubbed together through the shiny yet silky leggings turning me on. I can barely move because of all the rope but I enjoy it and think to myself, maybe I will have more fun tonight if I just stay at home...

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 458 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Nipple Clamped Kneeling Chair Tie

Nipple Clamped Kneeling Chair Tie

Clip name: Nipple Clamped Kneeling Chair Tie
Description: December 8, 2017

Earlier I had endured an excruciating strappadochairtiefor the Boss. He was so proud of me that he wanted to make me suffer some more. He tied my wrists and elbows together and shoved a huge stress ball in my mouth. He covered my stretched open mouth with multiple layers of micro foam tape.Still standing, my ankles came next. He then made me hop to thechairand kneel over it. He told me he had a surprise for me and left in search of it. I squirmed on thechair, feeling the drool starting to collect in my mouth. The micro foam tape was wrapped so tight, the drool had no where to go.The Boss came back with a pair of clover nipple clamps. He attached them to my nipples and then to thechair. I moaned in agony with each loop and tug he made with the rope. Finally he was done but my agony was not. My breasts were in total contact with thechair, I would try to lift my upper body off thechairbut in doing so, I pulled on my nipples. Mr. Big Boss tied my ankles off to my wrist. I ended up losing both of my shoes. The Boss decided this was a great time to make me struggle for him. He started to tickle the soles of my stocking feet, making sure to get in between the toes. I laughed so hard behind the gag. Once he was finished he slapped my ass really hard a few times and came to pull on my nipple clamps. I yelped so loudly that all the drool that had collected in my mouth came rushing up over the micro foam tape like a geyser. At the end I had drool running off my nose and down my face.
Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews in

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 13 min 48 s
Size: 556 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Nipple Clamped to the Filing Cabinet

Nipple Clamped to the Filing Cabinet

Clip name: Nipple Clamped to the Filing Cabinet
Description: I walked into the office to find Mr. Big Boss sitting at the desk working on reports. He hated having to do reports but it was the one part of his job he couldn\'t pass to someone else to do. Why was I there? Well, the Boss wanted some entertainment while he worked. I came in wearing a tight black and grey dress, black pantyhose with seams up the back, and red t strap high heels. The Boss\' hands perused my curves and I found myself stripping out of my dress. I was left in a black lace bra, high cut shapewear black panties,fully fashioned black pantyhose, and red high heels. The Boss quickly prepped his entertainment. He tied my arms behind my back, shoved red mouth stuffing in my mouth, and wrapped clear packing tape around my head. I was sure my lipstick was smeared after the Boss pressed the clear tape close to my face.
He had me kneel beside the end of the desk, facing the short filing cabinet. I wasn\'t sure I liked where this was going. The Boss tied my ankles crossed. He then pulled my breasts out of my bra and attached clover clamps to my sensitive nipples. He looped a rope around the chain of the clover clamps and tugged on it, making me yelp behind my mouth stuffing. After he had some fun pulling on the rope and making me yelp for him, he tied the rope off to the top filing cabinet drawer handle. Mr. Big Boss then tied my ankles off to my elbows, XXXX me to bend backwards slightly and lifting my feet off the floor. I struggled to find a comfortable position but there was none to be had. If I tried to rest on my legs, then I would pull on my nipples, digging the clover clamp tighter in my rosy flesh. If I leaned forward to give my poor nipples a break, then I would have to lift my feet higher off the floor and balance more on my knees, which was also not comfortable. It was a lose - lose situation for me but the Boss liked the entertainment.
I struggled to keep my balance and not let the nipple clamps slip off my nipples. They were already very sore and I wasn\'t sure I could handle that much pain. I whined behind the gag. Especially when the Boss came back in and stood behind me. He grabbed my breasts and dug his finger tips into the flesh. He pulled me backwards trying to open the drawer by my nipples. I cried out louder. Once it was all done, my knees were sore, my neck strained, and my nipples were deeply indented from the clamps.

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Size: 659 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Noisy Neighbor Compromise

Noisy Neighbor Compromise

Clip name: Noisy Neighbor Compromise
Description: Enchantress Sahrye is tired of dealing with her noisy neighbor. He keeps odd hours during the night and is always working with his tools. Tired of sleepless nights, Sahrye takes matters into her own hands and visits her neighbor. After some choice words and raised tones, they come to a compromise. Her neighbor tells Enchantress Sahrye that he will only work on his tools during normal hours if he lets him tie her up. Sahrye agrees even though she doesn\'t like the concept. He binds and gags her to a pole while she is wearing a tight, sequin dress. She squirms for a bit trying to get out, unsuccessfully.
Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Size: 514 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Northern secretary well received

Northern secretary well received

Clip name: Northern secretary well received
Description: Dakkota was transferred from the Michigan branch of Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics to one of the southern locations. When Mr. Big Boss was informed of the transfer, he knew he would need to sit her down and explain how he ran his company. Not all of the D.I.D offices were ran the same. Mr. Big Boss liked to have some fun with his branch. The blonde, blue eyed milf walked into Mr. Big Boss\' office and greeted him with a handshake. Mr. Big Boss informed Dakkota of how he ran his company. She was hesitant but warmed up to the concept. Dakkota had heard stories from secretaries that used to work at this particular office but never believed any of them were true. How were the secretaries more productive tied up or being entertainment for meetings? <br><br>Mr. Big Boss tested out Dakkota\'s arm flexibility first and bound them tightly behind her back. Dakkota wiggled her arms, getting used to the sensation of having them tightly bound. The Boss came up beside her with tape and cloth in his hand. When he mentioned that it was time to gag her, Dakkota was resistant. She hadn\'t signed up for that. The Boss shoved the white cloth in her mouth anyway and wrapped micro foam tape around her head to make sure she couldn\'t spit it out. Dakkota didn\'t look happy but she cooperated with Mr. Big Boss. He made her sit on the ground while he tied her ankles together. He then picked her up off the floor and re positioned her to her stomach. He tied the soles of her high heels together before putting her into a tight hogtie. <br><br>With Dakkota tightly gagged and bound on the floor, the Boss sat back down in his office chair to watch the northern secretary. Her blue eyes glared at him over top of her micro foam gag. She wiggled back and forth on the floor. The tops of her thigh highs showing each time she turned on her side. The Boss hovered over Dakkota and told her he had other things to attend to. A hint of fear flashed in her eyes as she realized he was leaving her alone in his office, while she was still tied up and gagged! She would be so embarrassed if anyone came in and found her this way. The longer Dakkota spent in the tight hogtie, the more she seemed to enjoy it. Maybe she wouldn\'t mind transferring down to this office permanently .
Genre: BDSM, Dakkota

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 306 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Nosey Neighbor Endures Tight Ties

Nosey Neighbor Endures Tight Ties

Clip name: Nosey Neighbor Endures Tight Ties
Description: Lizz has a newneighborthat has had some rather interesting guests as of late and shes interested in just what might be going on next door. She finds herself sneaking around the back of his home and after locating a basement door that is unlocked she ventures inside looking over a weird collection of what appear to be props in the corner just inside the door. After finding a light she looks around a bit still questioning what might be going on here. Moving the curtain she finds a staircase and starts looking around behind the other basement door. She takes a quick peek in the other room and then starts slowly and quietly venturing up the staircase. She locates a room in the upstairs that has an interesting device in it which she cant quite figure out what its use is. Crawling around a bit on it trying out some positions she notices a few interesting things about it before getting caught by a loud man. Lizz finds herself tied to the post and quickly has her very talkative mouth packed with blue panties before having it sealed with microfoam tape. With the gag applied and Lizz held securely in place she at least has a good realization of what the stand is for. Struggling against her tight bondage Lizz moans and writhes against the ropes but makes no headway and eventually finds herself yet further bound as the man returns and places ropes on her ankles forcing them up to her body higher and making her hogtie all the more strict. Satisfied with his work the man leaves her to struggle again. Lizz definitely isnt making any headway with this even stricter version of the previous tie and she moans against the gag as she suffers in the ropes. Eventually he returns and takes a few choice gropes of her breasts and soon Lizz finds herself moved to a standing tie with her legs spread out and tied to eyebolts and her arms still tightly bound behind her back. The man returns and takes a rope tied off to her neck and ties it down to the pole pulling her into a bent over position. After finishing the knot the man gropes her ass a few times in its new exposed position before leaving her to struggle again. Lizz strains in the very awkward and taxing position pulling her high heeled feet against her leg bonds but making no headway. Lizz angrily yells at her bondage scenario hoping that eventually the man might let her go and free her from the perverted captivity shes been subjected to thus far.

Duration: 18 min 39 s
Size: 694 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Not Making it to the Party

Not Making it to the Party

Clip name: Not Making it to the Party
Description: Adara finds her way into Mr. Big Bosss office in a very nice gold dress. He quickly assesses her body in the dress and decides that he should grab some rope and add it to her dress before they go to the party. Adara reluctantly agrees, but just asks him to not leave her there instead of taking her to the party like last time. Mr. Big Boss agrees of course while continuing to rope her up. Adara finds herself tightly bound and gagged with an open mouth gag and sadly Mr. Big Boss has already planned to bind, gag, and leave her there just like last time. Its not so much that he doesnt want to take her as she just looks so good tightly bound and gagged that he cant bring himself to untie her to take he to the party.
Genre: BDSM, Adara Jordin

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Size: 596 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Nude Toe Tie Hogtie

Nude Toe Tie Hogtie

Clip name: Nude Toe Tie Hogtie
Description: December 9, 2019
Arielle is entirely nude and her ankles encircled by red and black leather cuffs. She's placed in an armbinder which is then complimented by a blindfold and a head harness panel ballgag. With all that in place Arielle is placed on the floor and her head drawn back with a leather strap into a tight leather strap hogtie. Finally her toes are tied together with a harsh twine and pulled downwards towards her leather strap. David spends a bit of time torturing her delicious soles before leaving her to suffer in her hogtie.
Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 714 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!