• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

CiCi Christmas Ballbusting

CiCi Christmas Ballbusting

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-12-31 - CiCi Christmas Ballbusting
Format: mp4
Size: 56.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:27, 1710 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
CiCi celebrates the 12 days of Christmas with her man. She gives him multiple presents to celebrate the twelve days of Christmas. Check it out to see his different gifts. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cici christmas boot ballbusting ball bust knee kick boots whip

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

CiCi Goes Shopping

CiCi Goes Shopping

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-12-31 - CiCi Goes Shopping
Format: wmv
Size: 47.49 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:31, 1391 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
CiCi shops for Christmas gifts but her man does not like his choices so he gets punished. Then CiCi tries to find some new clothes to bust his balls in. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Keywords: cici christmas shopping boots ballbusting ball busting

Download:

Last edited:
CiCi Shows off More Christmas Clothes

CiCi Shows off More Christmas Clothes

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2006-01-07 - CiCi Shows off More Christmas Clothes
Size: 41.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:37, 1524 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
CiCi tries on one of her new Christmas clothes and busts some balls while wearing it. She is wearing a hot skirt and black top - wow! CiCi also brings out some of her new gifts to try on her man. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Keywords: cici boots ballbusting pop whip knee kick black skirt shoes high heel

Download:

A Pirate Gets Busted

AMG - 0565 - A Pirate Gets Busted (1080 HD)

General:
Name: AMG - 0565 - A Pirate Gets Busted (1080 HD)
Size: 1.6 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:28, 12882 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
A Pirate Gets Busted (1080 HD)

This slave actually admitted to us via email that it was not a member of Our site, but that he had watched Our clips for FREE on PIRACY sites!! Well, since he was local to us, we warmly welcomed him over to the Mean Girls Punishment Compound...for a free session to "thank" him for being such a "big fan" of Ours... (wink wink)
Little did he know that we were going to restrain him, spread his legs nice n WIDE open for Us- and then take turns running up and kicking his balls up into his throat!! The whole time, we are reminding him that he NEEDS to pay the "price" for watching Our clips for free on any site other than OURS!
By the end of the clip, the slave is a mess. (Princess Carmela especially hurts with her ankle boots covered in SPIKES!)
This should remind him that if he had spent HIS OWN MONEY to watch Our clips, maybe he wouldn't find himself in this position?
By the end, he is begging Us to show him mercy and promises "never to watch a pirated clip of Ours again!" HAHAHA

Related Categories: CBT , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , BONDAGE , BALL STOMPING
Keywords: ball abuse , goddess platinum , princess amber , princess amber , chains , begging , foot humiliation , slave abuse , loser , kicking , red stuff , brat girls , princess , goddess

Download:

Last edited:
All The Way From Czech

AMG - 0566 - All The Way From Czech (1080HD)

General:
Name: AMG - 0566 - All The Way From Czech (1080HD)
Size: 2.25 GB
Video: avc1, 00:26:10, 12033 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
All The Way From Czech (1080HD)

***THIS IS 100% TRUE, NO BULLSH*T***
About a month this really submissive/obedient slave from the Czech Republic reached out and begged to served me. So I decided to give it a chance since it did every little thing I told it. This freak flew over 12hrs to come serve me. Wow...I don't even think I could sit on a plane for 5 hrs let alone 12 hrs just to be someone's little bitch....lol. This submissive little Czech slave barely even speaks any English, but arrived at the Mean Girl Manor after paying all its travel costs. Of course he came with a fistful of cash as an offering as well as his body for the next two weeks...lol.
This Czech slave hasn't experience much pain so I started with this clip to see how much CBT it could take. It's tiny little cock and balls were so incredibly small and ugly that I could barely CRUSH them against the table, so I got creative. And you know I had to try out some ball busting on it...lol. This is the first of many little torture sessions that we will have with this slave. I will break it before I send it back to its stupid country.

-Goddess Platinum

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT , TRAMPLING , SNEAKER FETISH , BALLBUSTING , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: goddess platinum , european , mean girls , foot worship , sneaker cleaner , shoe licking , sole lick , pain test , ball tap , ball abuse , step on me , on your knees , stepped on , ball crush , cock crush

Download:

Last edited:
American Ballbusting

AMG - 0567 - American Ballbusting (1080 HD)

General:
Name: AMG - 0567 - American Ballbusting (1080 HD)
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:27, 14780 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
American Ballbusting (1080 HD)

This is simply one of the best ballbusting clips we have ever shot. All 3 of us (Me, Princess Skylar, and Princess Amber) are dressed in our hottest "Red, White, and Blue" outfits to torment our slave's balls. We are wearing k1lller thigh-high boots to protect our feet so we can SLAM our feet into this loser's balls AS HARD AS POSSIBLE.
We each take turns kicking our slave in the balls as hard as we can in multiple positions.
By the end the poor slave's balls are BROKEN and SWOLLEN.
And we include a bunch of really cool "super slo-mo" kicks too, for your viewing pleasure!
We can tell he is scared for his life (especially when we put him in certain very vulnerable positions haha) but we don't care! We can do whatever we want to Our slaves. And we feel like kicking this loser's balls up into its stomach.
Watch this clip and send me an email to tell me who you think the hardest ballbuster is! lol

-GODDESS PLATINUM

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , BOOT DOMINATION , KICKING , EXTREME DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess amber , princess skylar , boot domination , female supremacy , multiple girls , cbt , humiliation , foot domination , ball stomping , victory pose , boot fetish , domination , femdom , female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Lola - Spoiled Bitch whips her slave for poor service

BP2 - Christina and Lola - Spoiled Bitch whips her slave for poor service

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Lola - Spoiled Bitch whips her slave for poor service
Size: 125.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:31, 1024 Kbps, 720x406, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Christina and Lola - Spoiled Bitch whips her slave for poor service

Christina is so spoiled. In this clip you see the crabby Princess Christina have to deal with poor domestic service from her lesbian slave lola. The sorority girls have colored poor lola's hair and Christina mocks her new ‘look. Lola has to suck on the brats toes while on a leash and her paws placed obediently behind her back. Christina then sends lola to make her a sandwich. The sand which is not cut in half and there is still crust on the bread! Christina sends the lesbian slut whore slave back to the kitchen to make it again right! Lola is going to have to get whipped hard. Lola pleads with her Brat Princess to not whip her hard. Christina just laughs. Christina then begins a vicious whipping of the slut lola. Lola is humbled by the beating and pleads for herself. Christina just laughs and insults her more. The tears and whimpers are real in this brutal clip. Lola is being beaten by her younger brat princess owner. A great Brat Princess clip. Never before released. Christina pushes lola hard in this clip. Lola begs for mercy but Christina ignores her. You have to buy this clip. (15:31 long)

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , WHIPPING , FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Mackenzie - This is the Sorority House Ash Tray

BP2 - Christina and Mackenzie - This is the Sorority House Ash Tray (1080 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Mackenzie - This is the Sorority House Ash Tray (1080 HD)
Size: 315.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 6648 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Christina and Mackenzie - This is the Sorority House Ash Tray (1080 HD)

Shot in full 1080 HD: Princess Christina shows newcomer freshmen Princess Mackenzie where she is allowed to smoke at the sorority house. Mackenzie starts classes in the fall and is just moving into the sorority house so this was her first time in front of the camera. Christina and Mackenzie enjoy a smoke and use the cucks mouth as an ash tray. Mackenzie loves it! It is so empowering! (1080 HD) (6:19 long)

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Christina and Madison - Abuse and Taunt the Sorority House Cuck (Pa...

BP2 - Christina and Madison - Abuse and Taunt the Sorority House Cuck (Part 1) (1080 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Madison - Abuse and Taunt the Sorority House Cuck (Part 1) (1080 HD)
Size: 336.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:47, 6595 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Christina and Madison - Abuse and Taunt the Sorority House Cuck (Part 1) (1080 HD)

Shot in full 1080 HD: The new young house cuck is learning about his uses at the house. In this clip he finds himself being used as a chair as Madison wipes the soles of her heels on his tongue. The cuck has to hold the girls drink as well. Christina sits above and spits in its mouth every now and then. The humiliating part is that the girls are planning a camping trip with their real men boyfriends and woprry about walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. The cuck is told in this video that he will be their ladies room for the camping trip. Christina also puts her knee high socks over its face as well. The cuck is emasculated and now the girls are removing his human dignity. HEEL WORSHIP, SPITTING. (1080 HD) (6:47 long)

Download:

Last edited:
Pussy Tease Milking - Adriana, Elena Sin

CLUBDOM - 2013-06-13 - Pussy Tease Milking - Adriana, Elena Sin - cd_05_25_13_handjob

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-13 - Pussy Tease Milking - Adriana, Elena Sin - cd_05_25_13_handjob
Size: 114.58 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:00, 2425 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Pussy Tease Milking - Adriana, Elena Sin
Mistresses Elena and Adriana have something special in store for this milking bitch. While Adriana jerks his cock, Elena sits right over his face, teasing him with the sight and smell of her pussy. Elena even allows the bitch to try and worship her pussy, but he does such a bad job she orders him to quit.

Elena comes up with a better idea - she is going to masturbate herself to an orgasm right over the bitch's face as he is getting milked! Seeing Elena get off makes the bitch so horny that he is soon spurting cum all over his belly. Elena makes sure he eats every drop off his cum from her hand before the Mistresses leave the bitch, bound on the table until they decide to milk him again.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , MALE CUM SWALLOWERS , PUSSY WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Boot Licking Pony Boy - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee

CLUBDOM - 2013-06-14 - Boot Licking Pony Boy - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee - cd_05_18_13_ponyplay

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-14 - Boot Licking Pony Boy - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee - cd_05_18_13_ponyplay
Size: 365.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Boot Licking Pony Boy - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee
Mistresses Esmi and Amanda have fun with their human pony boy, making him pull their cart all over the ClubDom estate property for their enjoyment. The Mistresses order the bitch to quit when it starts raining, ordering him to clean up their boots now. The Mistresses just laugh at the bitch as he cleans their boots from the rain and mud, all while they are activating the electroshock collar locked on his balls!

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ELECTRIC PLAY

Download:

Last edited:
Taste Your Own Ass - Adriana, Elena Sin

CLUBDOM - 2013-06-15 - Taste Your Own Ass - Adriana, Elena Sin - cd_05_25_13_femdompov

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-15 - Taste Your Own Ass - Adriana, Elena Sin - cd_05_25_13_femdompov
Size: 90.05 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:04:43, 2421 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Taste Your Own Ass - Adriana, Elena Sin
Mistresses Elena and Adriana know how much you wish you could be in front of them in real life, but you are too afraid to actually seek out a Mistress because you fear you would not amuse them. So they have a solution for you - learn to jack off with your fingers in your own ass!

That's right - first one, then two - see how many you can get in your ass as you stroke your cock. Now lick your fingers clean and tell the Mistresses how good your own ass tastes as they laugh at you for being so pathetic. Now get those fingers back in your ass and keep jerking. Just remember, when you cum, you will lick it up - from fingers that taste like your own ass!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION

Download:

Last edited:
Eat My Ashes Piggy - Shawna Leneé

Eat My Ashes Piggy - Shawna Leneé

General:
Name: FE - 2015-07-04 - Eat My Ashes Piggy - Shawna Leneé
Size: 463.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 7440 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Shawna enjoys a cigarette as her faithful pig kneels beside her. Mistress Shawna then begins to smoke a cigarette and uses the slave's mouth and face as an ashtray. As Mistress covers the slut in her ashes and she begins to spit all over this worthless face. When she has finished her smoke break she extinguishes of her cigarette in the appropriate manner, on his tongue.

Human Ashtray|Smoking| Female Domination

Related Categories: SMOKING , HUMAN ASHTRAY
Keywords: shawna lenee

Download:

Last edited:
Bella's Boot-Fucker - Bella Maree

Bella's Boot-Fucker - Bella Maree

General:
Name: FE - 2015-07-05 - Bella's Boot-Fucker - Bella Maree
Size: 484.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:27, 7408 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Bella's slave is a horny whore for her in sexy stiletto boots, he can't help but get a hard cock. Mistress Bella allows her slut to slip his cock between her leather boots, she pulls his face into her ass and orders her pump his cock in-between her boots. The slave kisses her ass as he explodes and his creamy white cum runs down her black boots. Mistress Bella sadistically makes him clean his own filth from her boots.

Boot Domination| Female Domination | Femdom

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: bella maree

Download:

Last edited:
Lifetime of Chastity - Alektra Blue

Lifetime of Chastity - Alektra Blue

General:
Name: FE - 2015-07-06 - Lifetime of Chastity - Alektra Blue
Size: 490.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 7022 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Alektra Blue has promised to unlock her slave from chastity after several weeks of frustration. Unfortunately for her slave she has lost the key and now his chastity sentence has gone from several weeks to a lifetime of blue balls. To make matters even worse Mistress Alektra could care less about his cock never being let free and only plans to entertain herself with his suffering.

Female Domination | Chastity | Tease & Denial

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY
Keywords: alektra blue

Download:

Last edited:
Farting

Farting

General:
Name: MT - 2010-01-19 - Farting
Size: 182.68 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:10, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Seeing the title and category of this clip should be all the description you persistent fart perverts need to get your credit card out right now. You begged and you pleaded. Finally a great fart video, with lots of degrading verbals, sniffing, and jeans face sitting. (By 'great' I mean that I think it's great. Unless you're going to be pissed off because there's not 30 second long ear shattering, butt-cheek-flapping, camera-vibrating farts that sound like they came from a 300 pound man on a steady diet of mexican food. This clip contains natural sounding farts, the type that come out of the superior ass of a 100 pound Goddess. It's more about the smell and the concept...but for $6 if you have any kind of farting fetish you really can't go wrong. So buy it, or I won't make any more farting vids. Ever.)

Category: FARTING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , JEANS FETISH , ASS SMOTHERING , JEANS FACE SITTING , ASS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Giant Women Toy With You

Giant Women Toy With You

General:
Name: MT - 2010-01-21 - Giant Women Toy With You
Size: 250.69 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:01, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Samantha & I team up to toy with little ol' you. Do you like games little man? Can you cum before we get bored of you? Let's find out!

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: SHRINKING FETISH , AMAZONS , SMOTHER , TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES , CRUSH

Download:

Last edited:
Hurt Yourself For Me

Hurt Yourself For Me

General:
Name: MT - 2010-01-21 - Hurt Yourself For Me
Size: 420.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:51, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Pain & pleasure. Want to experiment? Do you like interactive, instructional vids? You'll enjoy this intense, sensual clip where I walk you through edge play with knives, self-biting, leather glove smothering and even fantasy SELF-CASTRATION. This is very much a masturbation instruction designed to associate pleasure with pain. This clip will make you feel alive, will give you a thrill, a rush and a massive orgasm. Admit it: you're intrigued. You'll be thinking about this clip for days if you don't get it, so just give in. (12 minutes for $8.99-sale priced to give the cowardly one less reason to chicken out.)

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: POWERFUL WOMAN , VAMPIRE , GLOVE FETISH , BITING , LEATHER FETISH

Download:

Last edited:
Hayden Trick Or Treat Full - Hayden Bell

Hayden Trick Or Treat Full - Hayden Bell
Trick Or Treat

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-04-08 - Hayden Trick Or Treat Full - Hayden Bell - sh_s398_hayden_bell_minimovie_full_length_saf
Size: 3.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:36:33, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
After yet another frustrating attempt to have sex with her husband Cameron is ruined because his cock is too small to penetrate her, Hayden makes him fuck her with a chin dildo. After having Cameron worship her feet, she tells him that, if he wants to stay married to her, he will be her bitch, giving him a chastity device and collar to put on.
Hayden makes Cameron watch in frustration as she brings herself to orgasm with a vibrator, then makes him lick the vibrator clean. Hayden then springs a surprise on Cameron. She crossdresses him and sends him out to trick or treat - but with orders to bring back a guy or she will end their marriage!
Cameron gets some candy, but is successful in bringing a guy back. Hayden makes him suck the new stud's dick, then fucks him with her strapon. Hayden then has Cameron worship her ass by eating melted chocolates out of it.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FOOT WORSHIP , BLOW JOBS , FEMALE DOMINATION , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Download:

Last edited:
Alissa Dominates her inLaws - Alissa Avni

Alissa Dominates her inLaws - Alissa Avni
Alissa dominates her family (Entire movie)

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-04-12 - Alissa Dominates her inLaws - Alissa Avni - sh_s1240_alissaavni_minimovie
Size: 2.53 GB
Video: avc1, 00:29:51, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Watch all 5 parts, the entire movie, discounted!!! Normally sold individually, but grab the compilation now, the entire movie, and save money for our next, hot, new releases from Club Dom and Subby Hubby!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , CUCKOLDING , FEMDOM SEX , FEMDOM , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: subby hubby , alissa avni , female domination , femdom , ass worship , cuckold , pegging , strapon , humiliation , step brother , step father , taboo

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!