• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Kris's Martial Arts Lesson

Kris's Martial Arts Lesson

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-09-25 - Kris's Martial Arts Lesson
Format: wmv
Size: 42.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:52, 1146 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Kris Carre is a professional martial artist, dominatrix, and ballbusting babe! Here she demonstrates the best ways to bust a man's balls using perfect form and grace. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: shoes kick ballbusting balls

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Trampling A Gift Horse In The Mouth

Trampling A Gift Horse In The Mouth

General:
Name: MMG - 0628 - Trampling A Gift Horse In The Mouth
Format: mp4
Size: 25.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:06, 1024 Kbps, 720x406, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Ok, so Princess Mya didn't actually trample this "gifthorse" in the MOUTH, but she DID step on its neck and trample it everywhere else! Including a few stomps to the groin and some jumping up & down on its chest!

This is all true and happened in real life- Princess Mya has just dragged this loser through "The Fetish Factory"- an awesome kinky alternative S&M shop in Fort Lauderdale, FL and made him buy Her a hot little shiny dress. So how does she pay him back? By making him lay down on the pavement right in public outside the store and trampling the sh*t out of him for everyone to see! She really doesn't care how embarrassing it is for him. This is his "reward" for buying her a gift!

This is a VERY short clip (C4S minimum, actually) and there were some slo-motion effects thrown in not only because they look cool, but also to bring it up to the 3-minute mark. (Princess Mya is shown jumping up & down on the loser with Her heels in slo-mo.) Also, the camera was literally given to a passer-by who just happened to be there, so the camerawork isn't great. But its a totally "real" & spontaneous PUBLIC clip . No lights, no scripting and completely out in public. (this guy that filmed it thought it was the craziest thing he ever saw! LOL!)

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Keywords: high heels , public , humiliation

Download:

Trampling The Dickless Wonder

Trampling The Dickless Wonder

General:
Name: MMG - 0629 - Trampling The Dickless Wonder (HD)
Size: 51.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 795 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 54 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
In the second part of his tryout to be used as one of Our pain slaves, We decide to trample "The Dickless Wonder". And We are wearing some WICKED heels for it!! So after a few faceslaps to remind him who's BOSS, We order him to lay down so We can dig Our heels in. And surprisingly, it actually does pretty well in this test! It's obviously in pain, but it TAKES it- and that's what We WANT in a slave!

(We combined some full-body shots as well as some close-ups of Our heels digging into its flesh. All trample is done on the slave's CHEST/BELLY throughout the video btw.) -The Mean Girls

-Featuring: Princess Jennifer, Goddess Nina

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL STOMPING , HIGH HEELS , BOOT FETISH
Keywords: ballshocker , ball shocker , heels , humiliation , sph , brat girls , feet worship , foot worship , foot , foot fetish

Download:

Last edited:
Triple Testicle Tag-Team

Triple Testicle Tag-Team

General:
Name: MMG - 0630 - Triple Testicle Tag-Team
Size: 103.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:03, 1533 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
This is the first time We at American Mean Girls have met the famous "Amadahy"! And she is about to team up with GoddessNo and Princess Mya...poor slaves...LOL!

GoddessNo decides to pull her slave out of a closet where she was storing it, and turn it's testicles over to the other girls to kick as much as they want, and as HARD as they want! It soon becomes a contest to see who can kick them the hardest...and eventually the girls are taking turns, with 2 girls are holding the slave up so the third girl can "get a clear shot" at its balls!

Eventually the slave can take no more, collapsing on the floor at our feet, and Amadahy decides to show the rest of us how to "finish it" with a nice, solid leg-lock until it...(need to watch the clip!)

*(This video is worth downloading just to see the famous "GoddessNo" and Amadahy going at it taking turns kicking a slave in the balls! Amadahy REALLY toe-punts this loser's nutsack up into its stomach with her thick-soled boots a bunch of times!!)*

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , MIXED WRESTLING

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Spoiled Rich Girl abuses her slaves (Part 2)

Christina - Spoiled Rich Girl abuses her slaves (Part 2)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Spoiled Rich Girl abuses her slaves (Part 2)
Size: 57.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:56, 1519 Kbps, 720x406, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Part 2: She calls her daddy on the phone to again complain about her credit card. She apologizes for yelling at him in part 1. Then while talking to her dad, she starts writing stuff all over her female pet. The female had no idea her owner was going to write all over her. Lola felt so humiliated. Christina was so pleased with herself. Lola rubs her legs as the cuck sucks on her toes. Christina spits right in the cucks face. Lola laughs with the princess seeing the other slave get it! Christina then slaps the cucks face hard! A fantastic view into the life of a rich girl ad how she treats her human toys. (4:56 long)

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Spoiled Rich Girl abuses her slaves (Part 3 of 3)

Christina - Spoiled Rich Girl abuses her slaves (Part 3 of 3)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Spoiled Rich Girl abuses her slaves (Part 3 of 3)
Size: 59.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:07, 1511 Kbps, 720x406, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Part 3: Christina feeds chips to the female like she was her pet. The cuck puts her shoes back on and the Princess sits up on the chair so the cuck can lick her ass while the female rubs her legs and puts lotion on. The Princess enjoys the ass licking and physical spoiling. Christina gets very whiney and frustrated that things are not exactly perfect. There is great ass worship in this clip. Christina has an amazing ass that just has to be seen. She then tells the cuck he is going to be the toilet and Lola the toilet paper and marches the two to the bathroom for further degradation. Ass worship and some foot worship. (5:07 long)

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Suck My dirty thong and lick my ass cuck

Christina - Suck My dirty thong and lick my ass cuck

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Suck My dirty thong and lick my ass cuck (1080 HD)
Size: 567.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:31, 6563 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Shot in full 1080 HD: Have you ever saw a girl so hot and think, oh my god she is so hot I would suck her dirty thong? Well Christina is that girl! Christina looks amazing in the clip. She enjoys finding more and more humiliating things for the cuck to do. In between filming she was complaining about her thong being uncomfortable and thought it would be funny to make the house cuck suck on her thong. This is gross! The cuck has to do what she tells him to do. So the dress slid up, the thong was pulled out of her ass, and the cuck started to suck on it! SO FUNNY! The clip also has amazing ass worship scenes. Clip contains: ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, THONG SUCKING, and CHASTITY TEASING. (1080 HD) (11:31 long)

Related Categories: ASS LICKING , TEASE & DENIAL , ASS HUMILIATION , CHASTITY

Download:

Last edited:
Brutally Merciless Caning - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan

Brutally Merciless Caning - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-17 - Brutally Merciless Caning - Jean Bardot, Jessica Ryan - cd 04 27 13 caningcd
Size: 318.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistresses Jean Bardot and Jessica Ryan are two heartless sadists that love to make men shake and cry in pain for their amusement. The Mistresses enjoy tearing into their bitch's ass with their canes, knowing that he is tied down and helpless for anything they want to dish out. The Mistresses enjoy making their bitch beg for his caning, then ignoring his screams for mercy, laughing at his pain and reminding him that this is exactly what he begged for! After the Mistresses have had their fun, they examine the deep red bruising on his ass and thighs, telling their bitch that they are not done with him yet - because now he will have to take the whip next!

Category: CANING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Tiny Dick Defeated and Milked (Wrestling) - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel

Tiny Dick Defeated and Milked (Wrestling) - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-18 - Tiny Dick Defeated and Milked (Wrestling) - Alexis Grace, Macy Cartel - cd 04 20 13 wrestlingh
Size: 340.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:13, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Alexis and Macy are working out on the mats when a jerk comes over and tells them to get off the mats. Alexis and Macy tower over the tiny jerk, then take him up on his offer to wrestle. His bragging is short lived as the women easily overpower him with a number of holds. While Alexis has him helpless, Macy pulls down his shots to show that the jerk even has a tiny dick as well!

This clip is part of "Tiny Dick Defeated and Milked."

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Ass Fucked Jerk Bitch (Strapon) - Elena Sin, Kendra James

Ass Fucked Jerk Bitch (Strapon) - Elena Sin, Kendra James
Ass Fucked Pussy Worshipping Jerk Bitch (Strapon)

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-05-19 - Ass Fucked Jerk Bitch (Strapon) - Elena Sin, Kendra James - cd 02 05 13 strapon
Size: 288.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:08, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistresses Kendra James and Elena Sin catch their slave masturbating without permission and decide to remind him that his pleasure is solely dependent upon making them happy. After making him suck on her strapon cock, Kendra proceeds to fuck him in the ass while ordering the bitch to lick and worship Elena's pussy. The Mistresses share a cigarette while Kendra fucks away and Elena gets pleasured.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , BDSM , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: strap-on , strapon , strap on , s/o , pegging , femdom , female domination , redheads , kendra james , esmi , clubdom

Download:

Last edited:
Anal Desecration - Olivia Austin

Anal Desecration - Olivia Austin

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-09 - Anal Desecration - Olivia Austin
Size: 827.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:20, 6501 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Olivia Austin is a demanding Mistress who gets what she wants, whenever she wants it! Right now she is wants nothing more then to pound her slave's ass making him beg for every inch of her thick, strap-on cock. She lubes up her hard dick and goes to town on his ass, violently pushing her cock balls deep with every thrust. Miss Austin claims his ass as her personal property transforming him from a man to a used up gaping whore.

Strap-on | Female Domination

Category: STRAP-ON
Keywords: olivia austin

Download:

Last edited:
Mistress Cums First - Mistress T

Mistress Cums First - Mistress T

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-10 - Mistress Cums First - Mistress T
Size: 800.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:57, 7407 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress T made a deal with her slave that after she receives fifty orgasms then he will finally be allowed one. His lucky day has arrived but she makes sure his special orgasm is going to be a ruined one.

Featuring |Mistress T

Ass Worship |Oral Servitude | Handjobs | Ruined Orgasms

Category: HANDJOBS
Keywords: mistress t

Download:

Last edited:
Two Finger Ruin - Ash Hollywood

Two Finger Ruin - Ash Hollywood

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-11 - Two Finger Ruin - Ash Hollywood
Size: 382.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:58, 7069 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Ash controls every orgasm you will ever have and how you will have it. She is a sexy cruel tease, stroking your dick hard then extra slow with only two fingers to keep you right on the edge. Ash loves seeing that sexual frustration build more and more as she slowly edges your cock closer & closer to orgasm. You cannot fight the urge to cum any longer and explode without permission resulting in a ruined orgasm and another 2 weeks of painful chastity.

HandJobs | Female Domination| Femdom POV

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: HANDJOBS
Keywords: ash hollywood

Download:

Last edited:
Cuckold Sacrifice Part 2-Castration

Cuckold Sacrifice Part 2-Castration

General:
Name: MT - 2009-11-30 - Cuckold Sacrifice Part 2-Castration
Size: 299.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Part 1 and Part 2 go very well together or on their own. After sodomizing my cuckold and training him to be a cock sucker and bottom boy to make me money I inform him that I require even more sacrifice from him. He'll do anything to keep me from divorcing him. The ultimate sacrifice will be his balls. He won't need them anymore anyway as he will never fuck me or anyone else ever again. I grant him one last orgasm by my hand before castration. This scene is very intense, sensual and seductive. As you stroke yourself off watching it you will be feel like you too would give up your balls for me...anything for me...

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , CUCKOLDING , FORCED ORGASMS , GODDESS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Taboo White Dream

Taboo White Dream

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-01 - Taboo White Dream
Size: 300.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:27, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Not only a feast for your ears this time, but a feast for the eyes too. Lap it up. NOTE: My 'taboo' clips are designed for black men who slobber at the thought of worshiping a Superior White Goddess. I use potentially offensive terms. It is a race-related fantasy role play.

Category: INTERRACIAL
Related Categories: ETHNIC , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
For Mamas Boy

For Mamas Boy

General:
Name: MT - 2009-12-03 - For Mamas Boy
Size: 209.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:54, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
It's time to have an important talk with Mummy so sit down and listen carefully. I know you're too scared to go out and find a real woman so Mummy is going to take you to a . I'll come with you...(I don't want to ruin the rest of the clip for you so, just buy it because Step-Mama loves you.) Email from fan who just purchased this clip: The clip is fantastical.... I love the sensual sadism you portray in the clip with the security and safety of being safe... this truly invokes a combination of feelings that are contradicting each other... being humiliated but loved... sense of being useless but accepted for being useless... I love psychological role-play because it touches the inner sanctums of my mind and soul and thus gives me a greater high than if I was to watch normal vanilla sex or standard BDSM.... I love your style of sadism so much because it is so intimate, sensual, seductive, manipulative and above all genuine... The best form of BDSM is when there is complete trust with one another.... know each other's boundaries and for the top having great understanding on the mental side of the bottom.... being considerate towards the bottom's psyche and not being selfish to abuse this beautiful gift but to nurture the bottom's inner and form a bond with him / her... And you do this brilliantly with your clips... I only wish I could meet you in person and have a conversation with you about mental play... because I would find you company quite riveting and I hope it would be vice versa... Take care Mothe r Dearest T

Category: MILF
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , HUMILIATION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Download:

Last edited:
Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 1 - Ass Worship - Vanessa Cage

Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 1 - Ass Worship - Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-02-06 - Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 1 - Ass Worship - Vanessa Cage - sh_s1259_1-6_vanessacage_assworship
Size: 830.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Gabe has been talking to Goddess Vanessa and has agreed to deposit $1000 into her account for the chance of becoming her servant. Goddess Vanessa commands her new submissive to get on his knees. She tells him that, in her house, he will not be called Gabe anymore. He will simply be called "the bitch". Before they continue, Goddess Vanessa explains to the bitch that there will be six phases to becoming her servant. At the end of each phase, the bitch must deposit $200 more into Vanessa's account before the bitch can move on to the next phase. After the bitch agrees to the terms, he must follow Vanessa into the bathroom to help her get ready.
Goddess Vanessa tells the bitch to get on all fours, like a chair, so she can put on her makeup. After Goddess Vanessa is done preparing herself she allows the bitch to smell her pussy. She tells the bitch to stick out his tongue. The bitch does as Vanessa asks and gets excited, thinking he is about to lick Vanessa perfect pussy. What an idiot! There is no way that a pitiful slob like the bitch would get such an honor! Goddess Vanessa explains that this is phase one and as such, the bitch has to start from the bottom. Her bottom to be exact. Goddess Vanessa smothers the bitch's face deep inside her perfect ass. She orders him to smell her asshole. She makes it clear that in no circumstances that the bitch is allowed to open his mouth. He is still too lowly even to lick her ass! The bitch almost collapses from a lack of air being smothered by Vanessa's amazing ass. Can't breathe? Too bad. Now that phase one is over, the bitch must deposit $200 before phase two can start! Vanessa will be waiting for that notification. The bitch better hurry!

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , ASS SMOTHERING , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , vanessa cage , ass worship , femdom , female domination , humiliation , objectification , slave , servant , findom

Download:

Last edited:
Kylie Sky POV (New Released) - Kylie Skye

Kylie Sky POV (New Released) - Kylie Skye

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-02-08 - Kylie Sky POV (New Released) - Kylie Skye - sh_kylie_sky_s04
Size: 495.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:46, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Kylie is pleased that the money was put into her account. So she is going to allow YOU, her slave, to watch her take a dip in the pool in her see-through bathing suit. You can't help yourself and even follow her over to the lounge chair where she is napping to get another peek at her gorgeous body. "I didn't say you could still watch me! Well you did deposit the money....I guess we are going to play a little game. I will let you jerk off to my hot body but you can only use 1 finger and your other finger will be going up your man-pussy." She instructs you to jerk off while teasing you.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: kylie star , clubdom , subby hubby , femdom , female domination , jerk off instruction , masturbation instruction , joi

Download:

Last edited:
Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 2 - Sissy Training - Vanessa Cage

Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 2 - Sissy Training - Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-02-10 - Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 2 - Sissy Training - Vanessa Cage - sh_s1259_2-6_vanessacage_sissydance
Size: 635.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Vanessa's new potential servant, Gabe, who is now known as the bitch, has passed phase 1 of Vanessa's screening process. For phase 2, the bitch is going to have to become a perfect sissy for Vanessa. Goddess Vanessa puts a wig and lipstick on his dick sucking lips. Then she has her bitch try on several frilly sissy outfits. Finally, Vanessa finds the perfect outfit for her bitch. Sexy black lingerie with matching stockings and garters. Gabe looks like such a slut! Now Vanessa has the bitch show off her new outfit by shaking his ass and twirling around as she smacks his bare ass with a riding crop. She tells the bitch that if he doesn't shake his ass good enough then she will hit him harder. Vanessa humiliates her bitch even more by making him do a "sexy" dance for her. When Goddess Vanessa asks the bitch how he thinks he is doing so far, the bitch says "good." Wrong answer! It doesn't matter what the bitch thinks. But even though he is a pathetic bitch, Vanessa has been entertained, at least. The bitch passes phase 2 but we will see if he can handle phase 3!

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS , DANCING , SPANKING , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , vanessa cage , humiliation , femdom , sissy , crossdressing , female domination , slave , training

Download:

Last edited:
Gia Ballbusting Interview

Gia Ballbusting Interview

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-10-23 - Gia Ballbusting Interview
Size: 23.69 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:01, 1018 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Gia tells us about her first ballbusting experience and more. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: gia ballbusting interview kicking shoes

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!