• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Shoe Shining Cucks

Shoe Shining Cucks

General:
Name: MMG - 0599 - Shoe Shining Cucks (SD)
Format: mp4
Size: 241.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:18, 1686 Kbps, 720x404, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I love HUMILIATING my slaves and reminding them of their place in this life. While I am out dating REAL men, these losers grovel at my FEET and do whatever I say- no matter how degrading.

I just came home from a lunch date with another hot guy and these two LOSERS are by the front door right where I left them- on their hands n knees with their pathetic, ugly faces buried in my shoes. LOL And I TOLD them that I was leaving for a date with a hot guy like HOURS ago- and they STILL obeyed me all that time. SO pathetic...

But I decide that's not enough. I am only home to change shoes before my next date- and I decide to make these losers BEG to lick the DIRT off the soles of my shoes and SHINE the new shoes with their TONGUES before I go out on my next date! And I make sure to rub their faces in it too while they are doing it LOL. It doesn't matter...they will do ANYTHING I say no matter how badly I treat them or how much I drive it into their little brains that they will never have me and they are LUCKY I even use them to lick the dirt off the bottom of my shoes!...haha.

-Empress Jennifer

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: TRAMPLING , FEMALE DOMINATION , SHOE FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: shoe worship , humiliation

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Shopping Cuck

Shopping Cuck

General:
Name: MMG - 0600 - Shopping Cuck (HD)
Size: 64.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:08, 923 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 54 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
After a full day shopping, My fucking cuck comes home and drops all My bags all over the floor. It needs to learn to respect My things, so I had the human credit card kiss everyone of them. LOL! Once the kissing was done, I needed My shoes to sparkle for My boyfriend later. (You can actually see the dirt and grim being removed by the slave's tongue!) Can you believe after all that I allowed this slave to do for Me, it complained about not making rent next month? As if I care! As long as it can take Me shopping to get all the fancy things My boyfriend likes, and if not, there are a dozen more eager to take its place.

-- Goddess Randi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , VERBAL HUMILIATION , SHOPPING , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: slave , princess , ballbusting , humiliation , boots , heels , whipping , verbal humiliation , feet , foot , fetish , worship , collar , human furniture

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out to Make Worship Puddle

Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out to Make Worship Puddle

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out to Make Worship Puddle (1080 HD)
Size: 538.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:45, 8274 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
1080 HD: Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts! Clip contains: Verbal humiliation, leg humping, leg fucking, forced masturbation, worship puddle, and spitting into the face of a desperate cuck while jerking off. Brat Princess Classic! (8:45 long)

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , LEGS

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Chastity Slave used and abused by sexy bathing suit (1 ...

Christina - Chastity Slave used and abused by sexy bathing suit (1 of 2)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Chastity Slave used and abused by sexy bathing suit (1 of 2)
Size: 84.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:24, 1025 Kbps, 720x406, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Part 1: Christina is such a tease in this clip. Her cuck is in a chastity tube and has to do what the Princess says. He lotions her entire body while in a chastity tube. Christina confidently can allow the cuck to touch her body knowing that the cuck can't get an erection. The chastity tube will cruelly prevent any erection. After the slave lotions her entire body, she orders her cuck to stand up and spits right in it's mouth. Then she picks her nose and puts the snot right in the cucks mouth. She shows the camera what the cuck will eat. She spits a few more times right in the cucks mouth and slaps his face hard. The cuck has his self esteem removed by his 18 year old Brat Princess. Clip contains: Snot eating, teasing, chastity, spitting, CB 3000 torture, and long fingernails tapping on the plastic of the cucks chastity cage. (10:27)

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: CHASTITY , BRAT GIRLS , CFNM

Download:

Last edited:
Christina - Cuck Licks and Serves Bikini Bitch Princess (Part 1)

Christina - Cuck Licks and Serves Bikini Bitch Princess (Part 1)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina - Cuck Licks and Serves Bikini Bitch Princess (Part 1)
Size: 62.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 1024 Kbps, 720x406, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Cuck get out here! I just got back from my pool party. You see how dirty my feet are? They are not supposed to be dirty! This clip has foot worship; severe CB 3000 teasing by a bikini clad 18 year old wearing the cucks chastity key on her belly ring. Christina works the cuck over with face slaps, teasing and spitting. Christina makes the cuck lick her sweaty ass clean. This is a brat Princess classic that you must have if you're a cuck wannabe. (7:44 long)

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Esmi's Cum On Your Face - Esmi Lee, Venus Divine

Esmi's Cum On Your Face - Esmi Lee, Venus Divine

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-04-14 - Esmi's Cum On Your Face - Esmi Lee, Venus Divine - cd 03 16 13 chindildo
Size: 308.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:30, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistress Venus tells her slave that he is going to provide pleasure for Mistress Esmi, then puts him to work pleasuring her pussy with the chin dildo strapped to his face. Gut Venus wants to make sure the bitch does not enjoy it, beating his bound balls with her riding crop as he thrusts the dildo in again and again. When Esmi cums she makes sure to wipe it all over the bitch's face, laughing at how pathetic he is.

Category: DILDO FUCKING

Download:

Last edited:
Milked By Our Feet - Esmi Lee, January Seraph

Milked By Our Feet - Esmi Lee, January Seraph

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-04-15 - Milked By Our Feet - Esmi Lee, January Seraph - cd 03 17 13 footjob
Format: wmv
Size: 145.77 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:37, 2428 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistreses Esmi and January love the power their feet have over their slaves, making them into compliant bitches begging for an orgasm. But the Mistresses enjoy teasing their slaves way too much to make it easy on them.

Esmi and January rub the arches of their feet up and down the shaft of the slave's cock, getting him harder and harder as they enjoy the site. When the slave is finally allowed to cum, he shoots all over Esmi's foot as a tribute to the power it has over him and his pathetic cock.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Ash Cleaning Boot Faggot - Goddess Amadahy, Venus Divine

Ash Cleaning Boot Faggot - Goddess Amadahy, Venus Divine

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-04-17 - Ash Cleaning Boot Faggot - Goddess Amadahy, Venus Divine - cd 03 10 13 bootworship
Size: 302.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:25, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Goddess Amadahy and Mistress Vendetta are relaxing after a long day of dominating their slaves and decide to have their boots cleaned while they enjoy smoking their cigarettes. They summon one of the stable boot faggots to light their cigarettes and then use him as an ashtray while he is cleaning their boots.

When the bitch proves to be an incompetent ashtray, dropping ashes and spit onto the floor, Amadahy grabs his head and makes him into a human mop, cleaning up the mess off of the floor, then puts him back on boot cleaning detail. The Mistreses then wipe the filth from the bottoms of their boots all over his blackened tongue and face. When Amadahy has finished with her cigarette, she heartlessly puts it out on his tongue, then tells him how pathetic she thinks he really is.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SMOKING , HUMAN ASHTRAY , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SPITTING

Download:

Last edited:
Suck My Ash - Silvia Saige

Suck My Ash - Silvia Saige

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-09 - Suck My Ash - Silvia Saige
Size: 348.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:16, 7149 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
After beating her slave, Mistress Silvia Sage loves relaxing to a nice long smoke while still keeping her bitch in his place. She uses his mouth as her own personal ashtray, degrading him even further so he is constantly reminded that he is nothing but an object to be used and abused.

Human Ashtray|Smoking| Female Domination

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Keywords: silvia sage , personal ashtray mouth

Download:

Last edited:
GOOEY LOOGIES - Tangent

GOOEY LOOGIES - Tangent

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-10 - GOOEY LOOGIES - Tangent
Size: 272.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 4804 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Tangent may be coming down with a cold... She insists on spitting her possibly infectious loogies into her slave mouth. She trains him to keep his mouth opened wide with a gag as she fills his mouth with slimey green spit. The slave gags as he chokes down massive amounts of her phlegm.

Female Domination| Humiliation| Spitting

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SPIT FETISH
Keywords: goddess tangent

Download:

Last edited:
Cuckolded Foot Bitch - Cameron Dee

Cuckolded Foot Bitch - Cameron Dee

General:
Name: FE - 2015-05-11 - Cuckolded Foot Bitch - Cameron Dee
Size: 456.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 6878 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Before Cameron is picked up by her studly date she requires her bare soles be properly worshipped and pampered by her live-in cuckold bitch. Cameron is a true Cuckoldress and finds great joy in keeping her bitch boy around to force him into humiliating tasks no real man would ever do. His only use in life is helping his Mistress get ready for all those hot date night's with real men that actually know how to pleasure a woman.

Foot Domination| Cuckolding| Foot Worship| Female Domination

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: cameron dee

Download:

Last edited:
Daddys Blackmail Wank

Daddys Blackmail Wank

General:
Name: MT - 2009-08-31 - Daddys Blackmail Wank
Size: 249.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:22, 3972 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I know you perv out on younger women, short skirts, pink panties, pig tails, bratty-bossy girls who would NEVER let you touch them. I know you're ashamed but you can't help it. That forbidden fruit. You can LOOK at me but don't touch, I'll even let you wank and give you a little tease show...but it's going to cost you: big time.

Category: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Related Categories: LEGS , ASS WORSHIP , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , PANTY FETISH , PUSSY EATING

Download:

Last edited:
Office Milking

Office Milking

General:
Name: MT - 2009-09-02 - Office Milking
Size: 211.68 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:58, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Business suites/office/secretary/boss/lady boss fantasies...eye glasses, ass worship, oral servitude or hand jobs/milking.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , EYE GLASSES , PUSSY EATING

Download:

Last edited:
Goddess Party 3 Men Are Toys

Goddess Party 3 Men Are Toys

General:
Name: MT - 2009-09-05 - Goddess Party 3 Men Are Toys
Size: 337.65 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:27, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Revel in the party atmosphere of Goddess's using men as toys. Shoe and barefoot cock crushing, human furniture, teasing and torture. Lots of eye candy in this clip, especially for those who love legs, feet and sexy shoes.

Category: FOOT PARTIES
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CBT , BRAT GIRLS , GODDESS WORSHIP , COCK TEASE

Download:

Last edited:
Mail Order Bride Trains Her Husband Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Crystal ...

Mail Order Bride Trains Her Husband Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Crystal Rush

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-12-03 - Mail Order Bride Trains Her Husband Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Crystal Rush - sh_s1254_2-5_crystalrush_pussytease
Size: 579.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Crystal Rush now has her asshole husband on his knees naked, collared and chastised. She asks him if he would like to continue being trained as her slave or if he wants a divorce. He says, "yes, Crystal, I'll do whatever you want." Crystal tells her slave that she is now Goddess Crystal! Goddess Crystal is going to teach her new slave how to please her. Not with his pathetic cock but with her favorite glass dildo. Crystal makes her slave fuck her with the dildo and periodically put the dildo in his mouth, so he can taste the juice from her pussy. His cock is locked up and this is the only way he gets to please his wife from now on! Crystal finishes herself off with her hand while her husband is forced to watch helplessly with the soaked dildo in his mouth.

Category: GLASS DILDOS
Related Categories: FEMDOM , TEASE & DENIAL , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: subby hubby , crystal rush , pussy tease , masturbation , femdom , female domination , slave , humiliation

Download:

Last edited:
Teachers' Pets Part 5 - Paddling the Boss - Helena Price, Stella Li...

Teachers' Pets Part 5 - Paddling the Boss - Helena Price, Stella Liberty

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-12-05 - Teachers' Pets Part 5 - Paddling the Boss - Helena Price, Stella Liberty - sh_s1242_5-6_helenalocke_stellaliberty_paddling
Size: 588.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:47, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
The Dean of the College Mr. Valentine has just caught Helena Price and Stella Liberty playing kinky games with two students on campus property. He yells at his employees and tells them how much trouble they're in. Little does he know that he is the one that is about to be punished! The ladies have seen his online profile on a kinky website. Unless Mr. Valentine wants the rest of the world to know what a perverted slut that he is, then he will have to do whatever they tell him. They undress him, to find him already wearing pink panties under his conservative suit. Stella and Helena know what to do with sissy sluts. They both put on huge black strap on cocks and get leather paddles from their toy chest. They make Mr. Valentine bend over the bed and give him a hard paddling. They take turns smacking his fat, panty wearing ass. Mr. Valentine's ass is bright red when they are done with his punishment. Next, they will stretch his asshole with their huge cocks!

Category: PADDLING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , HUMILIATION , STRAP-ON , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , stella liberty , helena price , paddling , female domination , femdom , bdsm , humiliation

Download:

Last edited:
Becoming Joslyn's Bitch Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Joslyn James

Becoming Joslyn's Bitch Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Joslyn James

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-12-07 - Becoming Joslyn's Bitch Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Joslyn James - sh_s1255_2-5_joslynjames_pussytease
Size: 416.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Joslyn is training her chauvinistic husband to be her bitch. She has already made him worship her feet. Now he is being forced to watch her pleasure herself with her toy that has kept their marriage together for the last ten years. He will have to watch her cum all over her Hitachi vibrator and then clean it up with his tongue. As if that isn't humiliating enough, she warns him that if he really wants to keep their marriage, he will eventually have to lick another man's cum from her pussy. Poor guy shouldn't have been such an asshole all these years!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: DILDOS , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , joslyn james , female domination , femdom , pussy tease , chindo , dildo gag , humiliation , training

Download:

Last edited:
Shopping Slave

Shopping Slave

General:
Name: MMG - 0601 - Shopping Slave (standard def)
Size: 242.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:29, 1485 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
One of Our favorite things to do with slaves is of course take all their money. That is what slaves are for. They are PROPERTY, so whatever belongs to them belongs to ME.

I decided to humiliate one of My slaves by dragging it through the mall, making it walk behind Me carrying My bags, and bossing it around and laughing at it in front of all the sales ladies in every store we went into. I flat-out told some of them "this is My slave"- they thought it was hilariious and said stuff like "I want one!" LOL.

By the way, this is ALL REAL. I really made the slave buy Me all this sh*tt IN REAL LIFE. And made another slave come to walk behind us and film it. LOL. Then I make the loser kneel out in the parking lot to rub My feet as people alk by and put My new shoes on My feet before I make him drive Me back home- to My boyfriend.

(FYI- This is a really long video and was filmed on a smartphone, so it is a little shaky and hard to hear what is being said.)

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION , HIGH HEELS , HUMILIATION , SHOE FETISH , FEMDOM
Keywords: pantyhose , stockings , heels , pumps , high heels , public

Download:

Last edited:
Slap-n-Spit Practice

Slap-n-Spit Practice

General:
Name: MMG - 0602 - Slap-n-Spit Practice (SD)
Size: 70.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 1554 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I am showing Goddess Farrah how to smack slaves around now. And I'm really trying to drive home to her that she can literally just spit right in their faces- and its perfectly ok because they are just SLAVES. Its not like they are people or anything. So we practice a little bit using this one that I pulled out of its cage for her to use. She doesn't hit very hard...but I do! ;)

-Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , SPITTING , FACEBUSTING , SPIT FETISH

Download:

Last edited:
Slave Teeter Totter

Slave Teeter Totter

General:
Name: MMG - 0603 - Slave Teeter Totter (HD)
Size: 87.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:42, 1191 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 53 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I can't fucking believe a slave left fucking trash in my back yard. So, Goddess Nina Elle and I drag it outside to punish it. We place a board over its throat and use it as a fucking teeter totter. All that weight crushing its windpipe, and it was even kinda fun riding up and down on that wood. Its neck was so red and splintered afterwards. Next We drove our stilettos into its body before jumping on the teeter totter again. We created a new game! Come watch Us enjoy it!

-Goddess Randi

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TRAMPLING , BRA & PANTIES , HIGH HEELS , HUMILIATION
Keywords: ballbusting , femdom , feet , foot worship , female domination , fetish , foot , heels , humiliation , shoe worship , slave , tryout , verbal abuse , worship , boots

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!