• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Mean Brat Christmas - Worship Me Toys!

Mean Brat Christmas - Worship Me Toys!

General:
Name: MMG - 0569 - Mean Brat Christmas - Worship Me Toys! (HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 79.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 1297 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Princess Sierra takes her brand new slave and "Whore Barbee" that Santa left her into Her "playroom". She wants to have some FUN with her new toys!

She sits on her throne in her footie PJs and DEMANDS that her new property WORSHIP Her as their new Owner and MASTER! She is a completely spoiled and power-hungry little girl!

She makes them worship at her at her feet while still in her footie PJs, then eventually takes off her pajamas so she can shove her sweaty feet right into the MOUTHS of these new toys. Because she is the BOSS now and she can do anything she WANTS with them!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , HUMILIATION , FACE SLAPPING , LESBIAN DOMINATION , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: female domination , pajamas , foot worship , foot fetish

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Mean Girl Manor Slave Tryouts

Mean Girl Manor Slave Tryouts

General:
Name: MMG - 0570 - Mean Girl Manor Slave Tryouts
Size: 164.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:26:42, 790 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
In this clip you can see what it's like to tryout to be a REAL slave at Mean Girl Manor. We trample them, beat them, and humiliate them for nearly a half hour. This is a compilation video comprised of 3 slave tryouts from guys just like you.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HIGH HEELS , BALLBUSTING , HUMILIATION , DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Cali and Mia - Classmates Ugly Face Used as Chair

Cali and Mia - Classmates Ugly Face Used as Chair

General:
Name: BP2 - Cali and Mia - Classmates Ugly Face Used as Chair (720 HD)
Size: 499.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 6041 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 316 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Mia shows Cali someone she might recognize. Hes from their Calculus class. Cali doesnt remember him, because she never remembers the ugly b0ys. Mia has started spending time with the ugly classmate, but only because he lets her do whatever to him. Hes that lonely and pathetic. Right now, Mia is sitting on the b0ys ugly face. He is less ugly when you dont have to look at him. Mia has also locked him up in chastity. Mia smothers the loser in her ass while she has a conversation with Cali. She starts to bounce. Mia tells Cali that she never speaks to this boy in public. What they do is private. Nobody even knows that Mia knows him. She even makes sure that he sits on the opposite side of the classroom away from her. Mia shows Cali how to sit on the b0ys face, so that he cant breathe. The loser starts to squirm underneath Calis butt. She is doing it right! The Princesses discuss how lucky the little guy is. Mia is so hot. Hes actually really lucky to be able to hang out with girls, like, way hotter than he is. Cali wants to test the theory that an ugly guy will accept pretty much anything from a hot girl. She starts to bounce on his face and giggle. Mia and Cali giggle together as Cali bounces. They pause. Mia examines his face. Its very red. Hes probably just blushing because he likes them. This little guy is just so awkward around girls. Mia tells Cali to sit back down on his face. She doesnt like looking at him. Cali bounces very hard while his chastity bobs. Mia wants a turn. Mia bounces on her classmates face. She plans to introduce to some of her other girlfriends this weekend, but never as a person, only as furniture to be used by Princesses. (10:57 long)

Clip contains: Cali, Mia, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Facesitting, Ass Bouncing, Ass Smother, Chastity, Humiliation

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , CHASTITY , FACE SITTING , HUMILIATION , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: cali carter , mia , ass bouncing

Download:

Last edited:
Cameron - Smothers Danni During Lunch

Cameron - Smothers Danni During Lunch

General:
Name: BP2 - Cameron - Smothers Danni During Lunch (720 HD)
Size: 266 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:50, 6052 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 315 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Someone has lovingly made Camerons lunch. She does not care. Poor little danni has been placed on the bench in front of her sandwich. She sits right on his face, full weight. She makes him hold her feet. Danni really cannot breathe like this. Cameron responds to some texts. Poor Danni squirms, trying to get a breath. Cameron is kinda bored with her sandwich. Danni becomes still. Camerons ass looks incredible in her disco shorts. Danni starts squirming again! Cameron gets so angry that danni is squirming around, trying to breathe! He really needs to get over this whole breathing thing so that he can be a better chair. (5:50 long)

Clip contains: Cameron, face sitting, smother, ignore, human furniture, disco shorts

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE

Download:

Last edited:
Carmella - Uses Under Chair Shoe and Foot Cleaner

Carmella - Uses Under Chair Shoe and Foot Cleaner

General:
Name: BP2 - Carmella - Uses Under Chair Shoe and Foot Cleaner (1080 HD)
Size: 847.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:19, 10241 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.814 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 151 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Carmella has placed her slave underneath a lounge chair. She talks to her boyfriend on the phone while making her slave lick her dirty shoes. She takes humiliating photos of her slave to send to her Alpha boyfriend. The couple laughs at the loser together. Carmella makes the loser choke and gag on her heel. She takes off her shoes and tramples his chest while spitting in his mouth. Carmella reminds the slave that he is destined to be just a beta bitch. His status has been coded into his DNA. He will never be like her Alpha. Carmella shoves her feet into the beta's mouth while he chokes and gags. (11:20 long)

Clip Contains: Carmella, Female Domination, Shoe Worship, Trampling, Chastity, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Foot Domination, Foot Gagging

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , HUMILIATION , TRAMPLING , FOOT GAGGING , CHASTITY MALE
Keywords: carmella

Download:

Last edited:
Fucked By An Amazon - Alexis Grace, Elena Sin

Fucked By An Amazon - Alexis Grace, Elena Sin

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-03-10 - Fucked By An Amazon - Alexis Grace, Elena Sin - CD 02 23 13 strapon
Format: wmv
Size: 185.98 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:17, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Alexis Grace shows this slave bitch what it means to be fucked by a true Amazon Goddess. Alexis has her bitch hung like a piece of meat, his ass exposed and helpless before her cock. With her friend Mistress Elena there to humiliate the bitch and make him suck her strapon cock, Alexis has no mercy on this bitch, ripping his ass with her cock as he screams out in pain.

But Alexis then finds a way to be even more sadistic. She takes the bitch down and binds his arms behind his back, straining ever muscle in his chest and shoulders while she rams her cock in his ass. His cries of pain just make these sadistic Mistresses want to hurt and humiliate him even more.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: strap-on , strapon , clubdom , female domination , femdom , alexis grace , amazon

Download:

Last edited:
Bondage Chair Fuck - Tristan

Bondage Chair Fuck - Tristan

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-03-11 - Bondage Chair Fuck - Tristan - CD 03 03 13 femdomsex
Size: 194.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:33, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Tristan is horny and has a sex slave locked up in a cage ready for her use. Tristan takes him out and locks him into her bondage chair, then has him worship her breasts until she is horny enough to fuck.

Tristan rides the bitch from the front first, gagging him when he moans too much; after all, this is only about her pleasure. Then she rides the bitch in reverse before leaving him locked in the chair, horny and blue balled, begging for an orgasm that is being denied.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FUCKING

Download:

Last edited:
Beg for our cocks - Goddess Brianna, Vanessa Cage

Beg for our cocks - Goddess Brianna, Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-03-12 - Beg for our cocks - Goddess Brianna, Vanessa Cage - CD 03 05 13 straponpov
Size: 165.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:36, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Brianna and Mistress Vanessa know what sluts like you dream about - a beautiful woman filling your pussyhole with her strapon cock. The Mistresses taunt you about your desperate searches for strapon videos, then order you to jerk off as they tell you exactly what they would do to you with their cocks.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Download:

Last edited:
Fuck My Feet -Cameron - Cameron Dee

Fuck My Feet -Cameron - Cameron Dee

General:
Name: FE - 2015-04-10 - Fuck My Feet -Cameron - Cameron Dee
Size: 211.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:24, 4178 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Cameron is feeling generous enough to allow her slave to cum but only by fucking her size 7 feet. He will never be man enough to deserve her pussy or even her hand to milk his pathetic cock. Cameron keeps him on a short leash as she orders him to fuck her bare soles. He begs to cum and is given permission to shoot his load all over her feet making a huge mess that must be licked clean.

FootJobs | Foot Domination | Face Slapping | Female Domination

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , FACE SLAPPING
Keywords: cameron dee

Download:

Last edited:
My Cuckold Cleanup - Olivia Austin

My Cuckold Cleanup - Olivia Austin

General:
Name: FE - 2015-04-11 - My Cuckold Cleanup - Olivia Austin
Size: 309.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:09, 4276 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Some a little closer cucky... take a look at his big cock... this is the cock that will be feeding you later. Watch as a stroke his 9inch dick rock hard, they type of cock I enjoy. I will be riding him all night long while you are locked under the bed in chastity where you belong. Listening to me orgasm again & again, they way I can only cum with a big cock. When I am finished enjoying this thick piece of meat I will make you clean me up the way a cuckold should!

Cuckolding | HandJobs | Femdom POV | Female Domination | Forced Bi

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING
Keywords: olivia austin , my cuckold cleanup

Download:

Last edited:
Forever MY Bitch - Jenna Ivory

Forever MY Bitch - Jenna Ivory

General:
Name: FE - 2015-04-12 - Forever MY Bitch - Jenna Ivory
Size: 330.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:25, 4455 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Nothing makes a slave more sexually frustrated then having his Mistress slide her latex covered pussy up and down his caged cock. Miss Jenna toys with her chastity bitch making his horny cock turn bright purple as it tries to grow in it's steel chastity. If only Miss Jenna hadn't of lost the key he would of been set free today but will now forever be locked and denied pleasure.

Female Domination | Tease & Denial | Chastity

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY
Keywords: jenna ivory , forever chastity bitch

Download:

Last edited:
Locked In Our Toilet

Locked In Our Toilet

General:
Name: MT - 2009-06-16 - Locked In Our Toilet
Size: 172.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 3966 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
You begged and you pleaded to be my toilet slave so you finally got your wish! Just to make sure you don't change your mind though I've LOCKED you into a special toilet and you can not escape. You will have to accept everything Ariel & I give you. If you don't swallow fast, you'll , leaving you no choice. (This clip provides some incredible close-ups.)

Category: PEE
Related Categories: ORAL SERVITUDE , ASS WORSHIP , POV , BRAT GIRLS , PUSSY EATING

Download:

Last edited:
Mommys Cock Sucking Lesson

Mommys Cock Sucking Lesson

General:
Name: MT - 2009-06-17 - Mommys Cock Sucking Lesson
Size: 262.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:42, 4024 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
You want to please Step-Mommy, don't you? Step-Mommy wants you to be useful and good at something. Since your tiny penis could never please a woman you should learn how to suck cock well. You can practice on Step-Mommy's boyfriend and if you get really good maybe you can make Step-Mommy some money by being her professional cock sucking whore. Today Step-Mommy gives you your first lesson on cock sucking and uses techniques a Step-Mama's boy can understand, like sucking the tip of the cock like you're breast feeding from Step-Mommy's nice, full breasts. To be a perfect cock sucker you must also learn to love to eat cum. Step-Mommy will help you by getting her boyfriend to shoot his hot cum all over Step-Mommy's pretty face...then you can give Step-Mommy a big kiss and lick Step-Mommy's face clean. Good boy.... (CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FORCED BI, MOUTH FETISH, TONGUE FETISH, BLOW JOBS, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, STEP-MAMA BOYS, ADULT BABY, GLASSES, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, MILF, STEP-MOM, ORAL WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE TRAINING, DILDO TRAINING, CUM SHOTS, FACIALS, COCK WORSHIP, GAY, GAY 4 PAY.)

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FORCED BI , MOUTH FETISH , FACIALS , BLOW JOBS
Keywords: gay , facials , lip fetish , gay 4 pay , male cum swallowers , tongue fetish , dildo training , cock worship , cum shots , small penis humiliation

Download:

Last edited:
Cruel Cock Tease Part 3

Cruel Cock Tease Part 3

General:
Name: MT - 2009-06-19 - Cruel Cock Tease Part 3
Size: 389.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:03, 3973 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Honestly, one of the best clips I've ever produced...The dork I picked up in the first part of this series begged to see me again?! He said he couldn't get me off his mind and he would do anything if I would fuck him. ANYTHING? So I tease him while giving my boyfriend head, letting him get a good look, telling him to imagine it's his cock...then some hot fucking...all the while leading him on, making him think I'll fuck him if he agrees to do whatever I want. Eventually I convince him to let my boyfriend cum on his face...then I fuck him! In the ASS with a WINE BOTTLE!!! When he complains too much that it's not what he meant when he said he wanted me to 'fuck him' I slap him over and over again (real slapping, the guy actually broke. This will be the last face slapping scene you'll ever see him in. He's not really a 'slave' he's a normal guy who has a crush on me in real life.) Key themes: CUCKOLDING, COCK TEASE, FACIALS, CUMSHOTS, BLOWJOBS, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING, DILDO, FORCED BI, ASS FUCKING, GAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, COCK WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: COCK TEASE , FACE SLAPPING , CUCKOLDING , FORCED BI , FACIALS

Download:

Last edited:
Bella and Raven Train the Pool Dudes Part 2 - Forced Bi - Bella Ink...

Bella and Raven Train the Pool Dudes Part 2 - Forced Bi - Bella Ink, Raven Eve

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-10-17 - Bella and Raven Train the Pool Dudes Part 2 - Forced Bi - Bella Ink, Raven Eve - sh_s1252_2-4_raveneve_bellaink_forcedbi
Size: 573.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
The pool cleaning dudes are out of the heat and inside the house. They think that they have scored big time. However, Raven Eve and Bella Ink have different plans. They tell the guys that they are kinky. Really kinky! They tell the boys that they probably can't handle it. The dudes say they are kinky too and are ready to get started with the fun. Bella and Raven tell the boys to take off their pants so they can inspect their packages. The dude with the long blond hair has a tiny cock. The other guy has a big package! Raven and Bella asks the guys if they would both like blow jobs? Of course, the dudes say, hell yeah! The boys must have forgot that these girls are into only the freakiest stuff. Bella tells the blond with the little cock to get on his knees. A second ago he was happy and elated about getting his little dick sucked, now he is scared and confused. They tell him to get down and start sucking his buddy's big hard cock. Reluctantly, he does as he is commanded. Bella and Raven laugh at him and force his head deeper on the cock. He gags on the hard cock while Bella and Raven continue to force him to take more of the cock down his throat. The slut continues to suck his friend's cock until he shoots a load all over his face and mouth! That's the kind of fun Bella and Raven are into.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , FEMDOM , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SIZE COMPARISON
Keywords: subby hubby , bella ink , raven eve , forced bi , female domination , femdom , blow job , make me bi , humili , sph

Download:

Last edited:
Sheena's Hubby Slave Part 4 - Chastity - Sheena Ryder

Sheena's Hubby Slave Part 4 - Chastity - Sheena Ryder

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-10-19 - Sheena's Hubby Slave Part 4 - Chastity - Sheena Ryder - sh_s1249_4-6_sheenaryder_chastity
Size: 446.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Goddess Sheena is relaxing on the couch with her sissy hubby slave. She is telling him how she is about to have fun with her lover while he is forced to watch. Twirling the chastity key in front of the locked-up sissy, she teases her slave. Hubby slave cries out in pain as Sheena touches and pokes his tiny cock, locked in the cage. After teasing his balls, Sheena decides to finally unlock the sissy's cage. However, Goddess Sheena informs her slave that he isn't being released out of her kindness. His little dick needs to be free to see what a real cock looks like! Goddess Sheena ridicules his tiny cock, saying that she should have used her pinky to measure the chastity device that she bought for him. She continues to verbally humiliate her sissy slave as she starts to play with her pussy with her fingers in front of him. The sissy tries to stroke his tiny pathetic cock but it's no use. He can't even get hard anymore. Sheena is so disgusted by her impotent slave's effort that she commands him to stop. She doesn't want to get out of the mood to be fucked by her BBC later!

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: CHASTITY MALE , SISSY TRAINING , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION
Keywords: subby hubby , sheena ryder , femdom , sissy , cuckold , chastity , humiliation , maid , slut

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki Trains Her Play Toy Part 2 - Dick Comparison - Kiki Daire

Kiki Trains Her Play Toy Part 2 - Dick Comparison - Kiki Daire

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-10-22 - Kiki Trains Her Play Toy Part 2 - Dick Comparison - Kiki Daire - sh_s1253_2-6_kikidaire_dickcompare
Size: 443.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Kiki introduces her submissive step-son to her lover, Mr. Slayer. She tells her sissy step-son that she needs a real man like Mr. Slayer, that has a big cock. Not like her husband and step-son's pathetic tiny excuses for cocks. Her step-son is on his knees, naked except for his pink collar. He is looking up at Mr. Slayer, who is tall and muscular. His giant cock is visible through his jeans. Step-Mommy takes off Mr. Slayer's pants revealing his huge BBC. Her hand barely fits around the giant black dick. She has her step-son stand up next to Mr. Slayer and she totally humiliates him by comparing Mr. Slayer's giant beautiful black cock to his own pathetic tiny shriveled up penis. Now Kiki's step-son is learning that he is not a man. He is Step-Mommy's little submissive sissy.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , SISSY TRAINING , BIG BLACK COCK - BBC , SIZE COMPARISON , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki daire , dick comparison , bbc , sph , humiliation , femdom , step mother , cuckold

Download:

Last edited:
Mean Girl SmokeBreak

Mean Girl SmokeBreak

General:
Name: MMG - 0571 - Mean Girl SmokeBreak (HD)
Size: 32.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:00, 989 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps

Description:
This is just a sort of "outtake" of Me and Miss Miesha using one of My slaves as an ashtray during a break from filming at our "Thanksgiving Day" shoot...and I'm sure this LOSER was THANKFUL for our SPIT and ASH! LOL!!!

The lighting isn't great, but it's REAL, so...BUY IT, slaves! (And I'm sure you wish YOU were the one with Miss Miesha hocking a loogie right down your throat! LOL!)

-Queen Kasey

Category: MILF
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , MILF , SMOKING , HUMAN ASHTRAY
Keywords: multiple girls

Download:

Last edited:
Mean Girls BTS

Mean Girls BTS

General:
Name: MMG - 0572 - Mean Girls BTS (SD)
Size: 53.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:30, 1487 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is some Behind-The Scenes footage shot when we are in between clips. True story: Goddess Raven Bay was bored while waiting for one of the other girls to get ready, so she just wandered back into the garage to fuck with the slave that was being kept in its cage. She ordered the camera-slave to follow her and record it. (This is all real and completely unscripted. Goddess Raven is just MEAN and loves abusing slaves- and she doesn't like to have to wait to do it!)

Related Categories: BDSM , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM , BONDAGE DEVICE
Keywords: slave , cage , raven bay

Download:

Last edited:
Mean Sales Rep Part 1

Mean Sales Rep Part 1

General:
Name: MMG - 0573 - Mean Sales Rep Part 1 (HD)
Size: 86.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:11, 926 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 56 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
The newest mean Girl, Jasmine Mendez. is a beautiful pharmaceutical sales rep who waltzes into her biggest doctors office and demands that more of her medication (Viagra!) be prescribed to both men AND women! She doesn't care that Viagra is made for men, she always gets what she wants! Why? Because she knows about the doctor's foot fetish and his weakness for her feet in stockings and high heels!

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS , FOOT WORSHIP , VERBAL HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: slave , princess , ballbusting , humiliation , boots , heels , whipping , verbal humiliation , feet , foot , fetish , worship , collar , human furniture

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!