• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Goddess Raven Says

Goddess Raven Says

General:
Name: MMG - 0539 - Goddess Raven Says (standard def)
Format: mp4
Size: 170.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:09, 1514 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Introducing the newest "Mean Girl"- Goddess Raven! She has absolutely gorgeous feet and LOVES the idea of being able to abuse and boss around male slaves! (Not to mention she loves the idea of them WORSHIPPING her for it!) So we decided to give her a nice demo with one of our newest (and youngest!) slaves.

This one actually just had his 18th birthday and BEGGED to be used in our videos for whatever we wanted! So this was perfect. And Princess Jennifer is the perfect one to lead his abuse. She decides to show "Goddess Raven" how to play "Goddess Says" using this young slave. (He needs training anyway...lol.)

The rules are simple- it is basically "Simon Says" except with two Goddess beating on you and degrading you constantly. LOL. Eventually the slave doesn't know if it should obey or not...it is getting abused either way. Too bad. That is just how things are for slaves around here at Mean Girl Manor. LOL.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: cbt , stockings , crops , canes

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Goddess Rodeas First Footslave

Goddess Rodeas First Footslave

General:
Name: MMG - 0540 - Goddess Rodeas First Footslave (SD)
Size: 200.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:10, 2041 Kbps, 720x404, 24.363 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This was shot when Goddess Rodea was visiting the pool at Mean Girl Manor for the first time. She has no problem using one of our slave as her personal foot loser. She starts with making him kneel at her feet and then she puts her dirty flipflop on his forehead to humiliate him as she looks at him.

She orders the loser to clean her flip-flops with his tongue...INSIDE and OUT! After the flip flops are clean she proceeds to ignore the slave as she talks on the phone to her friend like it is nothing. She makes the foot loser kiss her feet and toes.

Rodea is one of the most beautiful and naturally dominant girls to pay a visit to Mean Girl Manor. She is cruel with an effortless style as you can see when she instinctively sticks her whole foot in his mouth and uses the other foot to push his forehead back and forth into the foot and is literally gagging him.

Category: FOOT GAGGING
Related Categories: FOOT GAGGING , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part A)

Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part A)

General:
Name: BP2 - Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part A)
Size: 78.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:49, 1509 Kbps, 720x406, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Brandi uses her slave for her local cheerleader team. In this clip watch as the slave has to clean her white boots clean. The slave licks the bottom of her boots clean. Brandi looks stunning in this clip. You have to buy every clip in this amazing series! (6:49 long)

Category: BOOT FETISH

Download:

Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part B)

Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part B)

General:
Name: BP2 - Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part B)
Size: 98.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 1526 Kbps, 720x406, 29.970 fps

Description:
The most brutal full weight smother ever by Brandi. SHe looks amazing in her tight CHeerleader Outfit that the slave gets to see up close. SHe sits full weight and even holds her heels sitting on the slaves face and rocks on the slaves face. (8:26 long)

Category: FACE SITTING

Download:

Last edited:
Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part C)

Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part C)

General:
Name: BP2 - Brandi - Slave to a Professional Cheerleader Team (Part C)
Size: 50.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:22, 1512 Kbps, 720x406, 29.970 fps

Description:
Princess Brandi bounces hard on the slaves face. The slave is punished by her ass as it mashes its face. The hardest bouncing clip ever on Brat Princess! (4:22 long)

Category: SMOTHER

Download:

Ass Fucking Orgasms - Goddess Brianna

Ass Fucking Orgasms - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-02-03 - Ass Fucking Orgasms - Goddess Brianna - CD 12 30 12 straponred
Format: wmv
Size: 228.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:43, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Goddess Brianna totally gets off fucking the pussyholes of slave men, especially when when they are locked in chastity and totally denied any pleasure while she is getting off. Brianna offers her chained slut a deal - if he can make her cum 3 times while fucking his tight little pussy, she will release him from chastity.

Brianna has her way with the bitch, throwing him over a cage and fucking his ass, then making him lie on the ground as she piledrives his ass. Brianna just laughs at her bitch, his entire body shaking from the pain of his asshole getting ripped apart. Will the bitch succeed in providing Brianna with her 3 orgasms - or will he remain a locked up bitch?

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , CHASTITY , FEMDOM , BDSM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: strapon , strap on , strap-on , brianna , goddess brianna , clubdom , female domination , femdom , pegging , chastity , humiliation , bdsm

Download:

Last edited:
Mistresses Don't Fight Fair - Esmi Lee, Simone Kross

Mistresses Don't Fight Fair - Esmi Lee, Simone Kross

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-02-04 - Mistresses Don't Fight Fair - Esmi Lee, Simone Kross - CD 01 20 13 wrestling
Size: 193.22 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:31, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistresses Simone and Esmi are upset with this stable slave talking about how much stronger men are and decide to kick his ass for their own amusement. They throw the bitch down on the mat and take turns wrestling him, but it is most certainly an unfair fight. Whenever the slave starts to get an advantage, one of the Mistresses punches or kicks his balls, leaving him helpless and easily overpowered.

The Mistresses order the bitch to his feet and tell order him to put up more of a fight. But whenever he turns his back to one of the Mistresses, the other nails him right in the balls! The Mistresses take him to the ground and take turns applying scissor holds to the bitch until he is worn down and collapses in defeat. Esmi then teases him with the smell of her pussy before applying a chin lock to finish him off. The Mistresses stand on his defeated body and high five each other in triumph.

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BALLBUSTING , CBT

Download:

Last edited:
Elena's Dickfaced Fucktoy - Elena Sin, Goddess Amadahy, Jean Bardot

Elena's Dickfaced Fucktoy - Elena Sin, Goddess Amadahy, Jean Bardot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-02-05 - Elena's Dickfaced Fucktoy - Elena Sin, Goddess Amadahy, Jean Bardot - CD 01 12 13 chindildo
Size: 180.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:05, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Elena is horny and Mistress Jean and Goddess Amadahy are helping out to make sure she gets off. Elena picks out one of the stable bitches and a chin dildo is strapped to his face. He is ordered to fuck Elena with it, and whenever his effort is lagging, Amadahy activates the ball shocker locked on his nuts and Jean beats his balls with her riding crop. When Elena has had her fill, she throws the bitch on the ground, where Amadahy shocks him until he is totally broken and exhuasted.

Category: DILDO FUCKING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CUCKOLDING , ELECTRIC PLAY , CBT

Download:

Last edited:
Enslaved by Feet - Hannah Hartman

Enslaved by Feet - Hannah Hartman

General:
Name: FE - 2015-03-10 - Enslaved by Feet - Hannah Hartman
Size: 308.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 4191 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Hannah puts her bitch to use ordering him to worship every inch of her long stocking covered legs down to her bare naked soles. Not satisfied yet, Mistress Hannah shoves her feet deep down his throat gagging him until his lesson is learned that worshipping her feet is a privilege not a right.

Foot Domination | Foot Worship | Female Domination

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: hannah hartman

Download:

Last edited:
Full Service Slavery POV - Rachael Madori

Full Service Slavery POV - Rachael Madori
Full Service Slavery

General:
Name: FE - 2015-03-11 - Full Service Slavery POV - Rachael Madori
Size: 266.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:04, 4177 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Nothing makes Mistress Rachael happier then seeing her slave's face shoved deep in her ass and cunt. You wanted to know what it felt like to be forced to your knees and made to service your Mistress every second of the day didn't you? I am going to drench your face in my pussy juice so you have to walk around all day with my smell on you for a reminder of who owns that cock. Now be a good boy and keep stroking just the tip while you keep your face buried deep in my ass.

Femdom POV | Masturbation Instruction | JOI

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: rachael madori

Download:

Last edited:
Cock Sucking Cuck -POV - Gigi Allens

Cock Sucking Cuck -POV - Gigi Allens

General:
Name: FE - 2015-03-12 - Cock Sucking Cuck -POV - Gigi Allens
Size: 343.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:59, 4358 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Gigi has big plans for you, she is going to emasculate you into her live in cuckold. You are going to watch her fuck all of her lovers from her closet, as she screams out in joy from being fucked by massive cocks you will be locked in chastity, aching to touch yourself. When she is done getting fucked you will have to suck the cum straight from her lovers cock, swallowing every drop like a good cuckold.

Cuckolding | Femdom POV | Female Domination | Forced Bi

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: gigi allens

Download:

Last edited:
Brutal Sexy Interrogation

Brutal Sexy Interrogation

General:
Name: MT - 2009-04-21 - Brutal Sexy Interrogation
Size: 359.97 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:06, 7582 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
You're being held hostage and being interrogated by 2 sexy women. The busty brute will use you as a punching bag while you decide if you'll give the information they want. She'll smother you with her breasts until you gasp for air. This clip will make you gasp for breath. Brace yourself. (Female Boxing, smothering, breast fetish, POV, interrogation, female domination.)

Category: POWERFUL WOMAN
Related Categories: POV , BREAST EXPANSION , FEMALE DOMINATION , INTERROGATION , FEMALE BOXING

Download:

Last edited:
Babysitter Blackmails Part 4

Babysitter Blackmails Part 4

General:
Name: MT - 2009-04-22 - Babysitter Blackmails Part 4
Size: 136.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:38, 3902 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
If you've been following this series you'll know that I've blackmailed Mr. Johnson into doing some pretty humiliating things. The fun continues in this clip when I invite my boyfriend over. I continue to humiliate Mr. Johnson verbally in front of my well-hung stud boyfriend. I tease and torment Mr. Johnson making him think I'm going to let him lick my pussy before I fuck my boyfriend but instead I just make him lick my asshole. Can you imagine being the humiliated plaything of a hot young brat like me? To have someone watch how low you've become? To be forced to lick my asshole when my sweet naked pussy is so close?

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN , ASS SPREADING , CUCKOLDING

Download:

Last edited:
Sissy Sucks Strap On

Sissy Sucks Strap On

General:
Name: MT - 2009-04-24 - Sissy Sucks Strap On
Size: 198.66 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:43, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is a hilarious candid clip catching some of the fun at the last Goddess Party. One of the slaves who had taken a lot of punishment throughout the evening decided he had enough and wanted to sit the rest of the night out. I couldn't resist giving him a hard time in his vulnerable state. I pretended to be sympathetic asking him what those mean ladies had done to him, interview style using a big black dildo as a microphone. The ladies are just out of sight laughing their heads off and making crude comments. His cheeks were burning with embarrassment and sweat was running down his face. Oh how he squirmed! When I finally told him to get on his knees and suck my strap on in front of everyone I think he was a little relieved that he wouldn't have to answer any more of my uncomfortable questions. Fantastic humiliation and verbal degradation.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: DILDOS , FOOT PARTIES , STRAP-ON

Download:

Last edited:
Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 5 - Bella Rose, Kendra James

Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 5 - Bella Rose, Kendra James
Kendra James: Husband Trainer Part 5: Just a Hole

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-08-06 - Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 5 - Bella Rose, Kendra James - sh_s1242_5_5_kendrajames_bellarose_strapon
Size: 595.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:55, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
The husband is forced to watch as Kendra James and Bella Rose decide to have some fun with each other. Kendra verbally torments the poor husband while she plays with Bella's nipples and pussy. Bella is more than happy to receive the attention she is finally getting.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , HUMILIATION , CUCKOLDING , FEMDOM , CHASTITY
Keywords: subby hubby , kendra james , bella rose , femdom , female domination , lesbian

Download:

Last edited:
Tormenting Tease of Sissy Bitch P2 - Vanessa Cage

Tormenting Tease of Sissy Bitch P2 - Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-08-08 - Tormenting Tease of Sissy Bitch P2 - Vanessa Cage - sh_s1244_2-5_vanessacage_jerkofftease
Size: 634.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:20, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Vanessa Cage must be in a great mood because she is debating letting her sissy bitch out of chastity. It's only been 60 days, so Vanessa will definitely torment him. Once she unlocks him, she takes her tits out to begin her slow tease. Rubbing her nipples, speaking seductively, she reminds her sissy bitch who is really in control. She threatens to lock him back up again, but softly teases him about titty fucking her. Knowing how small his cock is, that's her next target. Vanessa allows him the privilege of worshipping her breasts, only to mock his tiny cock, which she isn't sure if he can get it hard. With a countdown of 30 seconds, she challenges him to not only get hard, but to cum. After 60 days of being locked up, and the pressure of the clock.will her sissy slut's cock work??

Category: COCK TEASE
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , FEMDOM , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY
Keywords: subby hubby , vanessa cage , female domination , femdom , pussy tease , breast worship , humiliation , tease , sissy

Download:

Last edited:
Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 2 - Her Pleasure - Bella Rose, ...

Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 2 - Her Pleasure - Bella Rose, Kendra James

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-08-10 - Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 2 - Her Pleasure - Bella Rose, Kendra James - sh_s1242_2_5_kendrajames_bellarose_chindo
Size: 527.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:06, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Kendra James is going to teach Bella Rose's husband a new trick. She puts a dildo gag on his mouth and she tells him that he is going to serve her needs now and pleasure his wife. He must work that big dildo (bigger than his pathetic cock) so it will give her an orgasm. The cuck tries hard to make his wife Bella cum. Kendra knows that she can help him with that task....

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: ORAL SERVITUDE , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , DILDOS , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: subby hubby , kendra james , bella rose , dildo gag , chindo , femdom , female domination , cuck

Download:

Last edited:
Gym Sneaker Suckers

Gym Sneaker Suckers

General:
Name: MMG - 0541 - Gym Sneaker Suckers (SD)
Size: 176.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:50, 1518 Kbps, 720x404, 30.000 fps

Description:
I like to remind slaves of how pathetic they are. And CONDITION them to WORSHIP me even more than they already do. Like basically DRILL it into their little brains so they can NEVER stop serving me. So I take these two losers and make them lick the dirt off the bottom of my gym shoes. Then I make them take my shoes off and LICK the SWEAT off my feet! (This was right after a LONG workout in real life!) My feet SMELL and are REALLY sweaty! But these two losers are literally BEGGING for the "Goddess Sweat" in between my toes. Haha. It's like a treat for them I guess. So after they beg enough I let them have it. THen I enjoy the feeling of 2 tongues on my feet after my workout...one for each foot.

When I am done with them, I shove their faces down into my smelly old workout shoes and just LEAVE them their - inhaling deeply MY scent - while I go out on a date with my boyfriend for a few hours. (Or possibly even overnight haha.) I figure the fumes from my feet will penetrate their puny brains over time and turn them into mindless foot-zombies for me lol.

-Goddess Rodea

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP , FEMDOM POV , FEMDOM POV , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess

Download:

Last edited:
Harleys-First-Whipping-Victim

Harleys-First-Whipping-Victim

General:
Name: MMG - 0542 - Harleys-First-Whipping-Victim (SD)
Size: 175.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:34, 1548 Kbps, 720x404, 30.000 fps

Description:
After we got done using the trample slave as a welcome mat for Goddess Harley's vidit to Mean Girl Manor, I decided to give him to Harley to use for â€Å"whipping practice” too. (Even though he really isn't one of Our â€Å"whipping boys”- I don't give a fuck. A slave is a slave. We will use it for whatever the fuck we want. LOL.) So anyways, this loser kept going DOWN while we were beating it! Ugh. TOTALLY unacceptable. I was embarrassed. So we just kept beating it. Until it finally cracked completely and was just a slobbering mess on the floor, begging for mercy at our feet. LOL. Pathetic. -Goddess Nikkole

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMDOM

Download:

Last edited:
Her Secret Foot Thoughts

Her Secret Foot Thoughts

General:
Name: MMG - 0543 - Her Secret Foot Thoughts (SD)
Size: 162.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 2199 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Goddess Suvana is sitting outside in her daisy dukes, bikini top, and old, OLD dirty sneakers. (These are shoes she has had since she was in HIGH SCHOOL- in REAL LIFE!) She is playing on her phone. A guy with a foot fetish is sitting off a ways, staring at her feet in those old sneakers...and you can HEAR his thoughts in the video about how much he wishes he could just lick the sweat from between her toes.

Then you can hear Suvana's thoughts as she catches him staring- "OMG what a creepy loser staring at me over there. A loser like that would be lucky just to lick the dirt off the bottom of my shoes. I hope he doesn't approach me. I'll have to put him in his place..."

The loser eventually gets his courage up and approaches her and the best he can come up with is to offer to PAY her just to kneel at her feet because she is so beautiful. She snatches his $$$, laughs at him, and demands he lick her shoes and BEG just to stay near her, kneeling at her feet. She doesn't think he will really do that here in public, and she will be done with him- and keep his $20.

But she can't believe he actually DOES it! And the camera captures her thoughts as he degrades himself for her like this- you can hear her thoughts as she "thinks" about how it kind of "strangeely turns her on to humiliate this loser and how she can't wait to see her boyfriend later tonight..."

Meanwhile the loser is thinking about what her feet must be like inside those shoes... Suvana starts to tell the loser how dirty her feet are, how her toes aren't even done, and how OLD these shoes are and she not even wearing socks so her feet are super sweaty out here in the hot sun. But she mockingly tells him that it would "turn her on" to see him debase himself by licking the sweat off of her dirty feet to prove how beautiful she is to him...

The rest of clip you get to hear Goddess Suvana's inner thoughts as she thinks to herself that "it kind of DOES turn me on to have my feet worshipped and debase this spineless peasant like this... And it ends with her telling him that she "might actually keep him around- IF he "does whatever she says" then she asks him if he is desperate enough to lick her feet while she is fucking her hot model boyfriend!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!