• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Fat-Shaming Femdom Trainer (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 438.36 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:16
Video : AVC, 9 529 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

"Carmela is a fitness trainer at high-end gym, when a fat out of shape guy shows up for fitness evaluation. She is obviously disgusted by him and doesn't want to even do the evaluation, but she HAS to. She tells him he has to take off his shirt and laughs at him when he looks embarrassed. She is disgusted by his fat body and tries not to laugh. He says that he is "mainly muscle"- and Carmela freaks out because this is obviously BS. Carmela viciously grabs at his fat, yanking as much fat as possible as she laughs in his face. (This is all part of her "Shame-training" technique where she shames and humiliates her clients in order to REALLY "motivate" them!) She clamps down on his flabby chest as hard as she can, and wont let go. She then makes him do a sit-up test and kicks at his chest and stomach relentlessly with her barefeet while he tries to complete her demands, while she is just laughing at him and insulting him viciously the entire time!"

Category: BELLY PUNCHING
Related Categories: WORKOUT CLOTHES, HUMILIATION, BEATDOWNS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BELLY PUNCHING
Keywords: princess carmela

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Fat-Shaming Femdom Trainer (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Facesits Human Swing Chained in Basement (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 702.69 MB
Duration : 00:09:28
Video : VC-1, 9 621 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD: Amadahy uses the face of a human swing chained in the sorority house basement to bring herself to orgasm. She has no regard for the swing, it is just something for her to grind on. The swing must take all of Amadahy's weight until she is finished. Amadahy has a satisfying orgasm, surely the whole sorority house can hear her. Amadahy is enjoying herself so much, she loses track of time and ends up going ten minutes over her time slot. Cali is on deck to use the swing next and comes down to the basement to remind Amadahy that she is waiting to use the swing. Amadahy reluctantly gives the swing over to Cali. The swing gets no break and will be for Cali's use next. (9:39 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Face Sitting, Bondage male, female orgasm, face grinding

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, ASS GRINDING
Keywords: female domination

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Facesits Human Swing Chained in Basement (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-09-08 - Cruel with the cane - Mistress Varla - Movie3328a.wmv
File Size : 205.1 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:07:44
Video : VC-1, 3 471 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 216 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Varla has her slut in a standing stock. She tells the bitch that she is going to deliver a severe caning. Varla smiles as the slut begins to tremble. Then she proceeds to deliver well over one hundred strokes to the bitch'as ass. She runs her hand over the bitch's ass. The feel of the raised welts are intoxicating to her. She wants more. Varla lays back into the bitch's ass with fierce cane strokes. The bitch begins to cry out for mercy. Varla laughs. "There is no mercy here. There is only what I want." She continues to cane the slut. Then she walks around and looks the bitch in the eye. "You don't know what pain is. I am just getting started." Then Varla goes back to caning her bitch. She has no intention of stopping until SHE is satisfied.

Category: CANING

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-09-08 - Cruel with the cane - Mistress Varla - Movie3328a.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-13 - Fuckless Orgasm (Ash Hollywood).mp4
File Size : 205.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:06
Video : AVC, 3 059 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for a orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer, she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.

Cock Teasing | Edging | Orgasm Control | Ruined Orgasm | Pussy Licking | Cum Eating | Touch-less Orgasm

Category: FEMDOM SEX

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-13 - Fuckless Orgasm (Ash Hollywood).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0234 - Xenia´s smother box - Young dominatrix Xenia - facesittinggirls-xenia-07-sd.wmv
File Size : 44.01 MB
Resolution : 768x576
Duration : 00:03:52
Video : VC-1 (VC-1), 1 400 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 193 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

It´s time again for the smother box! Xenia smothers her slave in her fabulous smother box. She´s doing a very good job! She wears sexy nylon straps! Watch her punishing her slave!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0234 - Xenia´s smother box - Young dominatrix Xenia - facesittinggirls-xenia-07-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-01 - Houseboy Slavery Part 1 - Josi Valentine - sh_s403_josi_valentine_part1.mp4 / Houseboy Slavery (Intro)
File Size : 711.53 MB
Duration : 00:08:14
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

When James saw an online ad for a job with free room and board, he thought it was his lucky day. After just losing his job, it seemed like a great opportunity. But he should have paid more attention to the part of the ad that mentioned the job was doing whatever the Mistress wants!
Mistress Josi meets James at the door, then shows him around the house that he will be cleaning. But first, he is told to get naked and put on a collar. Josi has him cleaning her pool, but then puts him to work cleaning her feet.

This clip is part of the movie "Houseboy Slavery."

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-01 - Houseboy Slavery Part 1 - Josi Valentine - sh_s403_josi_valentine_part1.mp4" for free

File Name : Violent Wedge heel Cock & Ball Trample.mp4
File Size : 332.76 MB
Duration : 00:11:11
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Anika and Violet are together again! they are quickly becoming one of the best tandem cock and ball tramplers on the net. When together you don't know what is going to happen. The make-out, finger each other, slap each other or verbally degrade Rug. No matter what they do, they do while standing on Rug's cock and Balls. This clips is no different, the girls are flirting and slapping with each other in the ass, all while trampling Rugs genitals. the torture is vicious as the crush and stomp the life from Rugs cock and Balls in sexy wedge heels.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: violet, double domme, ball trample, ball crush

Download "Violent Wedge heel Cock _ Ball Trample.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Feet For My Cuck-Bitch (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 1091.95 MB
Duration : 00:15:45
Video : AVC, 9 558 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

My poor cuck-slave. Funny thing, he doesn't even WANT to be a "cuckold". That is just how I chose to use him- and he needs to fucking accept it if he wants to be in my life. Too bad, so sad haha. In this clip I am making him confess how much he hates serving my Alpha boyfriend- just so I can mock him right to his face for it. I think its so fucking pathetic that he serves me AND my Alpha boyfriend just so he can be allowed to worship my FEET. But I let him have my feet and lick the dirt and filth off the bottom of them. And I verbally abuse him the entire time about how this is his "reward"- and that it is all he will ever get, so he better be GRATEFUL for it.
I threaten him the entire time he is licking the soles of my feet that I may just decide to call Alpha and TELL him how our slave was complaining about serving Us! And how Alpha will kick the craapp out of him while I just sit back, watch, and laugh! In fact, I tell my cuck-bitch that it kind of turns me on to watch my muscular real-man boyfriend bully him and beat him up for me...hmm maybe I WILL call Alpha and tell him what Our slave said! It will be so much fun to see him beat up our slave again...

-Princess Carmela

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: carmela

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Feet For My Cuck-Bitch (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Facesitting while Smoking Vapor (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 837.56 MB
Duration : 00:11:17
Video : VC-1, 9 631 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

1080 HD: Amadahy sits on a slave's face while responding to text messages in bed. The slave struggles because it cannot breathe, but Amadahy doesn't care. Slaves do not always get to breathe when they want to. They shouldn't take anything for granted, not even air. Amadahy tells the slave to get its nose in deep and sit still. She smokes vapor from her electronic cigarette while smothering and mashing the slave with her butt. The slave is disrupting Princess' quiet time; being bothersome for breath. The slave is just going to have to get over its stupid self. Amadahy should be able to smoke and respond to texts without any disruptions from furniture slaves. (11:17 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Face Sitting, Female Domination, Smoking, Ass Smother

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOKING
Keywords: female domination

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Facesitting while Smoking Vapor (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-09-10 - Husbands need spankings - Mistress Varla, Ms. Barnes - Movie222.wmv
File Size : 101.18 MB
Duration : 00:07:08
Video : VC-1, 1 760 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 210 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Varla has become frustrated with her husband. He has developed a habit of coming home late. She has called in her neighbor, Ms. Barnes to help her deal with her husband. Ms. Barnes has come equipped with wooden paddles. She knows how to get wayward husbands in line. Ms. Barnes puts Varla's husband across her knee and begins to deliver a harsh spanking with a wooden paddle. She tells the wayward husband, "You only have yourself to blame." Then she tells him to stand up and grab his ankles. The ladies then administer an extremely harsh spanking with their wooden paddles. "Are you going to be a better husband?" Ms. Barnes asks. The hubby nods his heads trying desperately to hold back tears. The hubby is then dismissed to make lunch for the ladies. Varla thinks her husband will need weekly spankings for some time.

Category: SPANKING F/M
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: otk over the knee domestic wooden paddle

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-09-10 - Husbands need spankings - Mistress Varla, Ms. Barnes - Movie222.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-14 - Rough FUCKING (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 165.67 MB
Duration : 00:07:14
Video : AVC, 3 069 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Lexi ties her bitch slave on his back with his legs spread, perfect for fucking. She pounds his ass with her thick black cock, stretching his fuck hole to take the entire cock balls deep. She holds his legs and does push-ups thrusting her cock cock in and out of his ass. Her cock pushes on his prostate, she milks his prostate while his cock is soft. That is the only way her anal bitch will to cum, on his back with a dildo up his ass and a limp cock like a true bitch! Lexi scoops up the cum and puts it inside his ass, he is totally her bitch now.

Category: STRAP-ON

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-14 - Rough FUCKING (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0235 - Mercedes Facesitting - Sexy Mercedes - facesittinggirls-mercedes-01-sd.wmv
File Size : 55.87 MB
Duration : 00:04:54
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 208 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Facesitting and Degradation !!! Sexy Mercedes is sitting on his face !!!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0235 - Mercedes Facesitting - Sexy Mercedes - facesittinggirls-mercedes-01-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-02 - Houseboy Slavery Part 2 - Josi Valentine - sh_s403_josi_valentine_part2.mp4 / Pleasing Josi's Pussy
File Size : 422.75 MB
Duration : 00:04:53

Mistress Josi puts her slave James to work, first eating her pussy, then fucking it with a chin strap dildo until she cums. James will learn that, as Josi's houseboy, only her pleasure matters.

This clip is part of the movie "Houseboy Slavery."

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-02 - Houseboy Slavery Part 2 - Josi Valentine - sh_s403_josi_valentine_part2.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Feet On Retainer (mobile).mp4
File Size : 83.36 MB
Resolution : 720x406 @ 722x406
Duration : 00:06:31
Video : AVC, 1 619 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "8.5"

Related Categories: OFFICE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, AMAZONS, FOOT WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: superior goddess brooke, goddess harley

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Feet On Retainer (mobile).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Foot Bitch Edges Himself Part 1 (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 360.43 MB
Duration : 00:07:57
Video : VC-1, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

720 HD: Amadahy drags an old man into the kitchen by the ear. She knows the old man is addicted to her feet. She can make him do anything for them. Amadahy spits in the losers mouth, then makes the old man strip for her and lie on the floor. She tells him that he will worship every inch of her heels. Amadahy uses the slaves tongue to wipe the soles of her shoes. He is such a doormat. She makes the slave suck on the heels. I want to see your tongue black like the bottoms of my shoes, she says. Amadahy makes the old man crawl on his bad knees. He rolls over and Amadahy presses her heel into his hard dick. Her shoes have very small pointed heels. She steps on his abdomen. The pointed heels indent the slaves flesh. The heel could easily puncture him. Amadahy tells the old man to remove her shoes. Her feet are very sweaty. Amadahy thrusts her feet in the slaves mouth. She instructs him to stroke his dick while he worships her feet. Amadahy spits on his cock. She fucks the slaves face with her foot while he edges himself. To be continued (8:07 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, slave licks soles of shoes, heel sucking, foot worship, Goddess spits twice, brief trample, crushes dick with shoe

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: amadahy

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Foot Bitch Edges Himself Part 1 (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-09-11 - Lucky foot faggot - Mistress Varla - Movie225.wmv
File Size : 113.67 MB
Duration : 00:07:33
Video : VC-1, 1 871 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 219 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

"I've seen you looking at my feet. You're a foot faggot aren't you? " Varla taunts her slave. "Tell me how beautiful they are." Varla says as she dangles her shoe and toys with the foot slut. She is amused with how horny her lovely feet make this male bitch. She instructs the slut to worship her high heels. Then she tells the slut there is no going back. She wants him to jerk off on her shoes and show her what a foot faggot he is. The slut cums all over Varla's shoes. "Now, you are going to lick up every drop of that filth and thank me." Varla tells the foot slave. From now on the only time he will be permitted to have a release is at her lovely feet.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-09-11 - Lucky foot faggot - Mistress Varla - Movie225.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-15 - Filthy Foot Wipe (Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne).mp4
File Size : 185.86 MB
Duration : 00:08:08
Video : AVC, 3 063 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Lexi, Cybil and Mina have super dirty feet from walking around on the warehouse floors, obviously the houseboy has not been mopping properly so they are going to teach him a lesson. The girls force him to lick their filthy black feet clean, foot gagging and making him lap the black grime from the bottoms of their feet. The slaves tongue becomes black as the bottoms of their feet so they have him swallow the filth all while laughing at his humiliation. They even make him lap spit off the dirty concrete floor, teaching him a harsh lesson in cleaning properly.

Category: DIRTY FEET
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: lexi sindel, mina thorne, cybil troy

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-15 - Filthy Foot Wipe (Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0236 - Breath reduction and nylon facesitting - Sadistic Kimi - facesittinggirls-kimi-02-sd.wmv
File Size : 37.69 MB
Duration : 00:03:16
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 217 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Now the slave gets to feel Kimi's ass on his face. Breath play and nylon facesitting. Really bad luck for him that he doesn't get any air under her ass - but that's the way it's supposed to be!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0236 - Breath reduction and nylon facesitting - Sadistic Kimi - facesittinggirls-kimi-02-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-04 - Houseboy Slavery Part 3 - Josi Valentine - sh_s403_josi_valentine_part3.mp4 / Josi's Ass Slave
File Size : 494.68 MB
Duration : 00:05:41

Mistress Josi plans to go out to a club and have some fun, but she wants to make sure her ass is clean first. She orders her new houseboy James to clean her ass while she finishes putting on her makeup, leaving him to clean the house while she goes out to have some fun. This clip is part of the movie "Houseboy Slavery."

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-04 - Houseboy Slavery Part 3 - Josi Valentine - sh_s403_josi_valentine_part3.mp4" for free

File Name : Violet Glass Table Genital Crush.mp4
File Size : 323.3 MB
Duration : 00:06:11
Video : AVC, 7 009 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Witness Mistress Violet's bare feet crushing Rug's balls from below a glass table. She stands and bounces full weight on his balls as you watch his balls flatten from below.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: cbt

Download "Violet Glass Table Genital Crush.mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!