• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

What About Both Of Us

Starring: Helena Locke, Amber Ivy

General:
Name: MAS_What About Both Of Us
Format: mp4
Size: 346.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 5093 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Normally a man would be thrilled to be with two gorgeous women like Helena Locke and Amber Ivy. But these two beauties don't have his pleasure in mind, instead they want to edge and deny him over and over again while he begs for orgasm.

Category Tease & Denial
Related Categories Orgasm Denial
Keywords Orgasm Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 346.44 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Forced Bi BJ - You Cum In The Condom, You Eat The Contents (WL1316)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2016-11-24

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Forced Bi BJ - You Cum In The Condom, You Eat The Contents
Size: 221.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 2877 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

There are few things hotter than turning two straight men bi for my viewing pleasure! It's blowjob time for my lucky subs and the rules are simple: if the one on the receiving end of the blowjob spunks into the condom he's wearing, I'm going to make him swallow the contents! And after the teasing his poor chastity locked cock has been subjected to by me, it's probably gonna be hard for him to resist!

Published Thursday 24th of November 2016

Keywords: stockings, heels, lingerie, turned bi, nikki, humiliating, domestic, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.56 MB<<<

The Headmistress Cane For Punishing Cocks (WL1325)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,Chloe Lovette
2017-01-26

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Headmistress Cane For Punishing Cocks
Size: 394.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:07, 2913 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Chloe is interested to know the difference between my Headmaster cane and my Headmistress cane, so I explain that the Headmaster cane is for bottoms, and the Headmistress cane is for cocks. Fortunately we have a nice large cock handy to test out the Headmistress cane on and give it a good striping up across its full length from base to tip. We also give the bulbous head a nice stingy whipping with our riding crops until we are satisfied that the whole thing is nice and sore.

Published Thursday 26th of January 2017

Keywords: heels, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, chloe, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 394.41 MB<<<

Girls Can't Fight (WL1342)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,Carissa Montgomery
2017-05-25

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Girls Can't Fight
Size: 446.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:01, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Micksta is an MMA instructor and he's not too impressed that he has to teach me and Carissa - a couple of "weak girls"! So Carissa and I decide to teach him a lesson of our own - not to underestimate the power of two strong women - and give him a humiliating experience as we scissor, smother and generally overpower him.

Published Thursday 25th of May 2017

Keywords: wrestling, scissoring, smothering, face sitting, nikki, humiliating, sport, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.64 MB<<<

Rose Gets Ridden by Rodeo Rick

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Rose Gets Ridden by Rodeo Rick
Size: 114.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:13, 2056 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Having just made slave rose clean up hir own ass juice from Mistress' cock, Mistress Trish is going to give the slut one more chance to take hir huge thick strap-on (which is amusingly named "Rodeo Rick"). She orders hir to get into doggie-style position and pushes Rodeo Rick firmly all the way inside of the slut's hole.

After a couple of deep thrusts, slave rose's ass relaxes and accepts Mistress' big thick cock. Trish takes advantage of slave rose's openness to ride the slut hard and fast. Each moan of overwhelmingly intense pleasure inspires Her to drive Her cock in and out of the slut's hole more passionately - not stopping until the slut is finally ridden into deep ass-fucking surrender.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Anal, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, Strap-On

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 114.98 MB<<<

Spanking Mayhem

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Spanking Mayhem
Size: 28.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:43, 997 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish has Mayhem over her knee, held firmly in place, so that she can give her an arduous spanking. Slapping each of Mayhem's cheeks with rhythmic, firm open-hand spanks, Trish warms her sub's appetizing ass up until it is a nice rosy pink color. The sting of Trish's palm hitting her increasingly tender ass soon causes Mayhem to wince and writhe.

The sub's conflicted - between pleasure and pain - responsiveness pleases Trish, inspiring her to pull up Mayhem's shorts, scratch her burning flesh with her sharp fingernails, and spank her ass harder. As the passionate of Trish's hand hitting her ass continues to escalate, so do Mayhem's gratifying moans. After much hot and hard spanking, Trish, to Mayhem's relief and delight, delivers the last twenty fierce spanks to climax this extremely hot OTK spanking.

Category: SPANKING F/F
Keywords: Mistress Trish Mayhem Bds

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 28.42 MB<<<

Struggling for Air

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Struggling for Air
Size: 99.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:12, 1000 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish pushes her hands tightly over slave rose's nose and mouth. The bound and corseted slave quickly becomes desperate for air. She struggles uncontrollably to free herself from Mistress' grip, but Trish holds the slave still between her legs and breathless beneath her open palm. Finally, as slave rose's body thrashes around, Trish releases her grip and allows the slave to breathe. But only for a moment before she suddenly uses her hands to smother slave rose again.

She continues to push and play with the slave's inability to breathe, trying a variety of techniques to successfully deprive her of enough oxygen to make her genuinely panic. She uses her open palms, pinches slave rose's nose shut, chokes her neck, and finally takes off her sweaty panties and stuffs them in the slave's mouth so that she can cruelly seal her absolutely shut. The edgy and intimate exchange of power and trust between slave rose and Mistress Trish in this scene pushes breath play to the steamiest of edges.

Category: HAND OVER MOUTH
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 99.19 MB<<<

CHARLOTTE AND SARAH DON'T PLAY POOL

Starring: Charlotte Sartre,Sarah Diavola

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_CHARLOTTE AND SARAH DON'T PLAY POOL
Size: 1.15 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:10, 7989 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fishnet-clad Charlotte is sitting in the pool with Colby room where, ironically, not a lot of pool happens. Sarah walks in, wearing shiny pantyhose, and entices the two into doing some not-pool. Charlotte and Sarah take turns fucking Colby in the ass and sitting on his face. Charlotte fucks Colby's ass with her strapon while Sarah sucks his cock. Colby cums in Sarah's mouth to finish.

Tags: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite, Pussy Licking, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.15 GB<<<

GIVE US YOUR BALLS AND YOUR ASS

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_GIVE US YOUR BALLS AND YOUR ASS
Size: 1.15 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:02, 7955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sarah Diavola and Charlotte Sartre really enjoy using strong muscular men for their pleasure. Abusing balls pleases then and so does fucking men in the ass with big strap ons.

Tags: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.15 GB<<<

PEGGING EMERGENCY

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_PEGGING EMERGENCY
Size: 948.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:17, 7935 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Colby Jansen dials 911. It's an emergency. Charlotte Sartre and Sarah Diavola are the first responders. They know just what to do. They fuck him in the ass with big strapons and sit on his face.

Tags:, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cosplay, Face Sitting, Fishnets + Leotard, Multiple Dommes, Strap On - Pegging

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 948.18 MB<<<

Double Trouble!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez,Miss Diamond

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Double Trouble!
Size: 293.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:53, 5834 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's said that in the school of life there are many lessons of consequence.

Mr. Johnson stills thinks he can bully around little schoolgirls, but learns his lesson the hard way: being tapped up to the wall and humiliated in front of two humiliatrix brats, Diamond and Jasmine.

Someday he'll learn to stop trying to pick on them....someday.

He Wanted a picture with us so bad we just had to give it to him our way of course. - YES HES TAPED TO THE WALL LOL

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: height humiliation , double domination , cheerleaders , blackmail fantasy , amazons
Keywords: brat girls , double dom , femdom , female domination , female supremacy , humiliation , domination , tall girls , tall woman , glamazon , school girls , college girls , cheerleaders , teacher , tape bondage

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.81 MB<<<

Cuckolding the Husband !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Cuckolding the Husband !
Size: 245.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 5893 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Have you seen our new neighbor?

I know right?

He does look so lonely doesn't he.you know what I think would cheer him up. That sexy new lingerie you bought me. I know he'll enjoy it like you would have.

So just in case you come home from work and don't find me Just know I'm over at our new neighbors house breaking in the lingerie

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, MIND FUCK, SENSUAL DOMINATION, HOME WRECKER.
Keywords: cuckolding, female domination, mind fuck, cock tease, sensual domination, home wrecker, sub training, domination, cuckold, bratty goddess, men following orders.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 245.8 MB<<<

Total Ass Smother !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Total Ass Smother !
Size: 423.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:16, 5658 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 22 Khz

Haven't you heard, Im the #1 Facesitting Queen.

Well My New Slave girl isn't exempt from my breathing therapy treatments & I'm always up for demonstrating. . .

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, BUTT DROPS, BIG BUTTS, LESBIAN DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP.
Keywords: face sitting, big butts, butt drops, lesbian domination, ass worship, ass smothering, humiliation, bratty goddess, ass sniffing, ass fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 423.42 MB<<<

The 5-Minute Footjob Challenge - Carmen Valentina

Starring: Carmen Valentina

General:
Name: VAR_The 5-Minute Footjob Challenge - Carmen Valentina
Size: 611.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 9785 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Look who is here to accept the 5-Minute Footjob Challenge.

It's fetish favorite Carmen Valentina!

Can the petite cutie make Pete blow his load within 300 seconds with her soft soles and dirty talk?

It's time to start the clock and find out.

We filmed it mostly POV-style to bring you right into the action.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: CHALLENGES, DIRTY TALK, HANDJOBS, LATINA, POV SEX.
Keywords: carmen valentina, pete.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 611.56 MB<<<

Sommer Nachts Traum!!

Starring: Gabriela Syren

General:
Name: VAR_Sommer Nachts Traum!!
Size: 389.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:27, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mitten in der Nacht, am Ufer, auf dem Steg, gibt es keine Grenzen!
Sissy Wuff windet sich in alle Richtungen aber natürlich lass Ich den Jammerlappen nicht entkommen!
Ganz im Gegenteil Ich ziehe ihn sogar einfach , trete, lache und nutze seine Eier als Aschenbecher!
HAHA!
D ie Fotze soll sich mal nicht so anstellen, schließlich kicke Ich seine Balls in Netzstrumpfhose, welch eine Ehre das meine Fusssohlen sein Gammelfleisch berühren!
So oder so, Ballbusting ist mein Favorit!
Es gibt einfach nichts witzigeres als einem Sklaven in seine Eier zu treten,
vor allem wenn er am liebsten weg krabbeln würde!
Enjoy Bitch!
Traust du dich?

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BALLBUSTING POV, BAREFOOT, FISHNETS.
Keywords: gabriela syren, auslachen, female domination, slave training, pov, femdom, female supremarcy, aschenbecher, sadistisch, erniedrigung, demuetigung, cbt, real session recording, barfuss.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 389.8 MB<<<

Bullied Into CFNM Massage

Starring: Penny Barber

General:
Name: VAR_Bullied Into CFNM Massage
Size: 389.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:29, 8070 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Penny Barber is in the mood for a massage but she would never let a little beta boy touch her hot body without making him pay a price. If subby Sammy wants the privilege of rubbing oil all over her feet, legs, and ass then he better be prepared to get pantsed, mocked, and humiliated first.

After stealing his shorts Penny says he will be stuck out on the public balcony in just his underpants unless his massage is satisfactory. Sam tries to focus on his task but cannot help the embarrassing boner that pops up almost immediately. When Penny notices she just laughs and grabs it through his underwear. Only thing better on a sunny day than a nice massage is teasing and humiliating little cocks!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related categories: CFNM, COCK TEASE, FOOT FETISH, MADE TO STRIP, PUBLIC NUDITY
Keywords: Pantsing, Butt Kisses, Tease, Erotic Massage, Foot Fetish

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 389.55 MB<<<

BFF Turned Foot Freak

Starring: Princess Carmela

General:
Name: AMG_BFF Turned Foot Freak
Size: 1.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:52, 12002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

For those with a crush on a girl and a foot fetish this is probably your dream come true! You love coming over my house and hanging out and watching movies But I notice you keep staring at my feet. Are you a foot fetish pervert??? Well, why dont you get a good look at these feet? You can just sit there while a show you my feet, toes and wrinkled soles.

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: BAREFOOT
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.1 GB<<<

Cuck Pre-Date Denial

Starring: Princess Carmela

General:
Name: AMG_Cuck Pre-Date Denial
Size: 941.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:47, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

So I am getting ready for my date in the bathroom at Mean Girl Manor after I got done shooting for the day. (My BF is coming by to pick me up shortly.) This pathetic fucking slave is still groveling at my feet while Im doing my makeup. it is like sooo obsessed. I love the pathetic look on his face when he is stroking and kissing my feet so I take pictures to show everyone. Oh and I also lived the look on his face when I made him put his chastity cage on, haha!

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: carmela, princess carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 941.73 MB<<<

Ball Busting Ball Room Dancing

Starring: Princess Chanel

General:
Name: AMG_Ball Busting Ball Room Dancing
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:06, 12003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Princess Ashley and I just love to humiliate the household servants. This one is ordered to be a prop for our ballroom dancing practice. He has to stand there and take kicks in the balls as we dance and twirl! We actually make him try to sing some waltz music for us to dance to, haha! He really hits the high notes when his nuts are being kicked up into his throat, LOL!

Girls:
Princess Chanel

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: princess chanel, princess ashley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!