• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Adoration of My Leather Mistress (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Adoration of My Leather Mistress (Full Video)
Format: mp4
Size: 159.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 2174 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Leather ass worship, Face sitting, Human furniture, Boots worship, Humiliation...

Category: LEATHER FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: leather, ass worship, shoe & boot worship, female domination, face sitting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 159.39 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Jenny & Misty - Make it hurt So Good

Starring: Jenny Jett,Misty Rain

General:
Name: VAR_Jenny & Misty - Make it hurt So Good
Size: 1.36 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:56, 13706 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You want a double footjob so badly from the two sexy Goddesses Jenny & Misty, you'd do just about anything for them to wrap their sexy soles around your rock hard cock. Well today, you will get what tyou wish, however, it will come at a price! These two want to make sure you feel pain, real pain as they smash your cock and balls with their feet, crushing them while also rubbing your shaft and keeping you on edge the whole time. If you want to cum it's gonna hurt so good!

Starring: Jenny Jett, Misty Rain, Jason Ninja

*FOOTJOBS* *BALLBUSTING**BIG LOADS*

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING POV, BIG LOADS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: jenny jett, misty rain, jason ninja, feet, soles, stompjob, barefeet, brat girls, blondes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.36 GB<<<

Ultimate Ball-Busting and Pleasure

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Ultimate Ball-Busting and Pleasure
Size: 492.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:22, 6503 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

This is one very sexy ball-busting clip! After securing my naked slave to the wall with his arms above his head, I gag his mouth so he can't make a sound and make him hump my ass while I wear my tight leather pants. It doesn't take him long to get rock hard and I proceed to clamp his nipples as I squeeze his cock and balls. I torture him by grinding my hot body into him as he humps me and then unexpectedly knee him in the balls.

He groans in pain as I kick him repeatedly in his swollen nuts before having him hump me yet again. He wants to fuck me so badly that his balls are ready to explode but I refuse to let him. Instead, I torture him even more by driving my boot into his tender nutsack over and over again. In between having him dry-hump me I kick him in the groin, giving him the perfect combination of pleasure and pain. One moment he's fantasizing about fucking me and the next minute he's getting his beanbag kicked in!

Video includes:ball-busting, nipple torture, cock tease, humping, tease and denial, ball abuse

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: female domination, ballbusting, ball abuse.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 492.25 MB<<<

Clean My Boots with Your Tongue

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Clean My Boots with Your Tongue
Size: 359.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 8226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

After returning home to my dungeon I make my slave get down on all fours and clean my boots. They're dirty from my walk around town so I have him use his tongue to get them spotless. When he makes the mistake of touching my boot with his hand, I grab him by the head and spit directly in his face. "Don't touch my boots or my trousers, you understand me?" I scold.

I watch and instruct him as he uses his tongue to clean my boots. Deciding he needs more lubricant, I spit in his mouth and make him continue orally cleaning my sexy knee-high footwear. After spitting in his mouth yet again I demand that he lick and suck my heels like a good slave.

Video includes: humiliation, dirty boots, boot worship, boot licking, spitting,face slapping

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH.
Keywords: humiliation, dirty boots, boo worship, boot licking, spitting, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 359.73 MB<<<

Worship and Trampling

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Worship and Trampling
Size: 437.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 8217 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Wearing my sexy latex outfit again, I lay on the couch and make two of my slaves worship my feet by licking and sucking them all over. I instruct them to lay down and I proceed to mash my feet into their faces. I climb on top of my stronger slave and trample him with all of my weight before jumping up and down on his bare body. He proves to be quite tough and can take the pain unlike my flabby slave who cries like a pathetic little girl!

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: female domination, trampling, face slapping, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 437.71 MB<<<

BTS BALLKICKING feat AstroDomina

Starring: Sydney Lee

General:
Name: VAR_BTS BALLKICKING feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.32 GB
Video: avc1, 00:23:12, 7939 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Are you ready to witness this little bitch get his balls DESTROYED? Hahah I sure had fun doing it too!

Today you get a treat to an exceptional behind the scenes view of Goddess Sydney with one of her devoted ballbusting bitches. He's worked up to this moment, and Sydney has some energy to work out on his balls. She's dressed up in her sporty shorts and top and wearing a pair of sneakers, just to make sure her feet don't get tired out because she really plans on going the distance.

She starts him out a bit lightly, simply delivering a few quick kicks just to warm him up. She makes him beg for more and pathetically he does, knowing full well what's coming. Then she starts getting going, delivering one kick after another, only giving him a few breaks here and there so he can catch his breath. She needs to pace it after all, so that he doesn't get worn down too quickly!

You get to watch in awe as the poor sub absorbs one kick after another, as they get ever more devastating for his nuts. She sometimes fires off a round of intense kicks and he nearly doubles over, whimpering but still managing to say "thank you Goddess" between gasps. That's what she loves to hear, some enthusiasm!

This whole video is over twenty minutes of pure ball destruction, and you know just how hard Goddess Sydney can go! This lucky ball kicking slave might not even leave this session with his nuts intact!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, ballbusting, ballkicking, kicking, humiliation, sneakers, sportswear, female domination, asian femdom, cbt, interracial, session.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.32 GB<<<

How To Be My Cuckold For Real

Starring: Princess Carmela

General:
Name: AMG_How To Be My Cuckold For Real
Size: 475.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:26, 12015 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

So We ALL hear from "slave wannabes" all the time, BEGGING to "serve" us and become our slave. And guess what, it IS possible! but NOT if all you do is send EMPTY emails full of WORDS- and nothing else. How are WORDS going to benefit ME as your princess? Does that PROVE anything to me?? Um, NO.

What DOES get my attention?? GIFTS. I have a wishlist, SLAVE- so go find it and SEND me something. THEN contact me! And guess what? I might actually take your begging, pathetic plea for servitude seriously.

Amd this video is a good example of a REAL slave that did JUST THAT. I open my gifts from him, read the notes he sent in the clip, and then I give out my email/wishlist info to the REST of you losers that are smart enough to actually follow his example of what a REAL slave should do!

And guess what? I actually MET this slave IN PERSON just prior to shooting this clip! (He didn't want to be filmed.) He was local to me here in S. Cal and was willing to $erve me AND my BF FINANCIALLY, and he brought me $200 CASH just to grovel at my feet in person and BEG to serve me n my man! (I show off the cash in the clip too lol.)

Now, to all you other "slave" WANNABES-THAT is how it's done! I will be fucking USING this motherfucker in REAL LIFE from now on. Are you jealous?? Awww...haha. then download this clip if you want to learn how to REALLY serve ME for REAL!

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 475.73 MB<<<

Stripper In The Alley

Starring: Charlotte Stokely

General:
Name: AMG_Stripper In The Alley
Size: 572.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:33, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This dummy was at the strip club and was getting frisky during my 2 for 1 dances. I told him if he wanted me to really let him have it he would have to be man enough to meet me in the alley after work.

I made him take all his clothes off and put on a mask so I wouldnt have to look at his pathetic face. Then I made him thank me for kicking him in the balls over and over again! I dont think he will be so rude to any of the girls anymore, haha! I left him in a heap on the ground in the alley to think about his smashed nut sack!

Charlotte Stokely

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, STRIPPERS, FEMDOM.
Keywords: goddess charlotte, charlotte stokely.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 572.25 MB<<<

Princess Kyoko's foot slave

Starring: Princess Kyoko

General:
Name: VAR_Princess Ky0ko's foot slave
Size: 132.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:45, 1593 Kbps, 872x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 123 Kbps, 44 Khz

Asian Princess Kyoko is wearing her cute little boots and she's been walking around all day in them through the streets of NYC. She orders her bound slave to start kissing them as she stands over him. She then takes a seat and has his continue to worshop her. She removes her boots and exposes her bare stinky feet for him to kiss and clean for her. She gags his mouth with her toes and makes him lick every drip of sweat from them while smelling them in the process.

Starring: Princess Kyoko, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *ASIANS* *FOOT SMELLING**FOOT GAGGING*

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related categories: ASIAN, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT SMELLING
Keywords: Princess Kyoko, Feet, Worship, Toes, Soles

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 132.69 MB<<<

I'm Waiting For Someone Else

Starring: Alise deSade

General:
Name: GFD_I'm Waiting For Someone Else
Size: 43.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:36, 1021 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You've just come to your beautiful wife, the Goddess Alise deSade, but she hasn't been waiting for you. Wearing only a tight, black teddy showing the smooth skin of her long legs and bare feet, Goddess Alise anticipates her other lover. The man who can make her scream and moan better than you ever have. It's a good thing that she only married you for your money--she'll need to keep you around for that. Right now, you have a job to do. With your useless cock locked up in chastity, she wants you to lick and suck on her perfect feet. She knows how weak you are for her gorgeous toes. Then you'll watch what a real man can do, just to remind you of your place as an inferior footslave. Please her in your meager role as a locked-up chastity slut, as best as you can and she'll give you a reward. If you're extra lucky, she might even let you eat his cum. Your mouth is getting wet at the mere thought of it. She's trained you well, hasn't she?

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEET JOI, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: pov, joi, alise desade, goddess alise.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 43.93 MB<<<

Chewing On Their Shoes

Starring: Ela Darling, Edyn Blair

General:
Name: MAS_Chewing On Their Shoes
Size: 246.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:10, 8100 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

What do Goddess Ela and Lady Edyn value from slaves? They specifically love to watch them grovel, to have them perform humiliating tasks and the more degrading they are the better. As such Lady Edyn has you lick her dirty running shoes clean, having just come back from a long run means they must have picked up all manner of dirt and crud from the road that your tongue will now systematically remove. Goddess Ela on the other hand is wearing her favorite pair of well-worn boots that need attention from a male slave tongue as well. So get to it pig and lick, until they dismiss you back to your corner.

Category Shoe & Boot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 246.35 MB<<<

Naughty Boys Get Punished

Starring: Nikki Whiplash, The Hunteress
WL1264

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Naughty Boys Get Punished
Format: wmv
Size: 376.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Hunteress and I punish our pervy office boss with a humiliating spanking, hairbrushing, strapping and caning. He's ordered to drop his pants and get across our knees for the first part of his punishment and then we bend him over the desk to administer his strapping and caning as we make him write lines - a fitting punishment for such a naughty boy! (Duration 16m33s)

Published Thursday 3rd of December 2015

Keywords: heels, nikki, office, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 376.1 MB<<<

Footstool For Jasmine

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Footstool For Jasmine
Size: 562.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:37, 10188 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

All men serve a purpose in my life. Some of them run my errands, Financially Tribute, or serve as my amusement. This one does all of it & cleans my feet hahaha. .

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, TOE SUCKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, PRINCESS, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: foot worship, foot domination, foot slave, human funiture, toe sucking, foot slave training, big foot, domination, men following orders.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 562.83 MB<<<

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3

Starring: Jetset Jasmine,Charlotte Sartre

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3
Size: 720.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:25, 7910 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

It's been three days and Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are still fucking their whore (Will Havoc) in the ass. Now Jasmine is wearing shiny pantyhose under a high cut bodysuit. Charlotte is wearing a transparent pink leotard over fishnets.
Jasmine has the big strap-on cock on and pounds their whore's ass while Charlotte cheers her on. She gives Will her fishnet covered legs and feet to worship while they get filled with big dick from Jasmine.
They want to see their whore cum again so they tell Will to jerk off while Jasmine pounds their ass from behind.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, PEGGING.
Keywords: jet setting jasmine, charlotte sartre, will havoc, ass worship, pantyhose, pantyhose ass worship, pantyhose leotard, big strapon, prostate orgasm, sensual domination, sensual pegging.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 720.31 MB<<<

Scissor Spa Day Part 1 - Face Sitting

Starring: Nadia Miller,Jennifer Marie

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Scissor Spa Day Part 1 - Face Sitting
Size: 308.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:20, 4489 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia and Queen Jennifer Marie enjoy relaxing day at the spa.for them at least. Nadia treats a patron to her signature "scissor massage" while Jennifer provides face sitting assistance. This powerful duo really work him over good with their unusual techniques! They keep the men cumming back for more.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 308.71 MB<<<

Seat Sniffer Gets Facesat

Starring: Jessica & Nikki
FB1375

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Seat Sniffer Gets Facesat
Size: 462.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:39, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Jessica catches Roger sniffing the seat of her office chair. She calls in head of HR Nikki, but instead of firing him on the spot, Nikki has an innovative idea: they will give him some on-the-job behavioural training by sitting on his face and letting him sniff their knickers up nice and close, seeing as he clearly loves the smell so much.

Published Thursday 22nd of March 2018

Keywords: heels, nikki, 2 or more sitters, jessica, office, thong / g-string, panties, stockings, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.29 MB<<<

Slaves Make Good Ashtrays!

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Slaves Make Good Ashtrays!
Size: 272.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 6428 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Sitting comfortably on the sofa I make my slave kneel before me and light my cigarette. I blow smoke in his face and then make him kiss my feet all over as I watch. I ash my cigarette on his tongue and make him swallow them before blowing even more smoke in his face. "Thank you, mistress," he says as I make him swallow even more ashes. I then make him clean my shoes using his tongue and suck on my heels. Such a good slave!

Video includes: human ashtray, shoe and boot worship, smoking

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SMOKING, HUMAN ASHTRAY, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: spitting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 272.39 MB<<<

Face Furniture (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Face Furniture (Full Video)
Size: 143.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:57, 2172 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps

Face sitting, Human furniture, face footstool, Human ashtray, Smoking, Humiliation...

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: human ashtray, humiliation, face sitting, female domination, smoking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 143.45 MB<<<

Doubly Fucked III - Fingered, Beaten, Sucking, Licking, Come

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Doubly Fucked III - Fingered, Beaten, Sucking, Licking, Come
Size: 80.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 2003 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

After both Mistress Mayhem and Mistress Trish have taken turns fucking slave rose's mouth and ass with their strap-on cocks, they instruct the slut to masturbate. Because he is completely fucked and overwhelmed, it is taking him too long to cum. Trish pulls her big cock out of his ass and starts fingering the slut aggressively, as Mayhem takes off her shoes and begins vigorously face fucking him. While the slave is obviously enjoying the attention of the two beautiful Mistresses, his frustration at being too distracted to cum is clear.

Mayhem and Trish take advantage of this by both slapping him in the face with their dirty cocks. As Trish deep throats the slut, Mayhem begins beating him on the ass and head with her cock. Barely aware of the frustrated - and desperately masturbating - slave except as an object for their amusement, the two Mistresses exchange jokes as they continue to fuck with the slut.

Eventually they grow tired of his inability to cum and put a time limit on the how long they will give him to jerk-off. Surprisingly, the added pressure makes the weary slave cum. Trish reminds him to lick his mess up off of the floor, as she and Mayhem laugh at what a well-trained slut he is.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Mayhem Sla

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.93 MB<<<

Mistress Trish's Intensive Ballbusting School - Level II

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Mistress Trish's Intensive Ballbusting School - Level II
Size: 123.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 2029 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Although she is terrified of ballbusting, slave rose has graduated to Level II of Mistress Trish's Intensive Ballbusting School, and she is about to submit to more ballbusting to please Mistress. Trish gives the trembling slave a thorough warm-up as She lightly taps the kneeling slave's nuts, and then She quickly moves to harder kicks. As slave rose becomes more fearful - blocking and flinching - Trish drags the slave back into position.

She demands that, despite the slave's instinct to protect hir balls, she spread hir legs and present hir nuts so that Trish can ratchet up the intensity of Her cruel kicks. Next, She makes slave rose kneel facing away from Her so that each punt She delivers to the slave's balls comes as a terrifying surprise. She repeatedly drops slave rose before demanding that she stand to take three hard standing kicks ... harder than she has ever felt before. Kicks that are hard enough to please Trish and to drop the terrified slave - safely but agonizingly - into Level III.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 123.87 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!