• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2

Starring: Jetset Jasmine,Charlotte Sartre

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2
Format: mp4
Size: 1.24 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:45, 7937 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are on day two of four with their h00ker (Will Havoc). Now Jasmine is wearing black pantyhose and a high cut one piece making their whore worship her feet while Charlotte fucks them from behind with a pink strap on.

They laugh and giggle while using their whore's tongue and ass. Jasmine has the h00ker lick her pussy and Charlotte just pounds away on Will Havoc's ass the whole time. They make their whore cum, but make it clear they are not done with them yet.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PUSSY WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: jet setting jasmine, charlotte sartre, pegging, strapon, pussy licking, pantyhose, pantyhose ripping, bare feet, foot worship, ruined orgasm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.24 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

You Deserve to be Squashed Flat!

Starring: Nikki
FB1368

General:
Name: FSBITCH_You Deserve to be Squashed Flat!
Size: 464.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:44, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Nikki gets back early and catches her houseboy sleeping on the job - on her chaise longue - so she punishes him by sitting on his face. He is subjected to some nice long smothers under her fishnet knickers, and he ends up with a squashed nose from all the time it spends between her cheeks.

Published Thursday 1st of February 2018

Keywords: boots, nikki, panties, tights / pantyhose, stockings, pvc & fetish, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.24 MB<<<

Milking My Slave Dry

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Milking My Slave Dry
Size: 426.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:06, 8248 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

After my slave all day I decide to give him a little bit of pleasure. I sit on his face and make him smell and kiss my ass while I play with his cock. With my ass on his face he can barely breathe as I rub his dick all over. I gently stroke him and massage his balls while using my spit as lube. I run my fingernails all over his full nuts and he loves it so much he begs to cum. I make him fuck my hand and his hips thrust up and down as he gets close to climax.

"I need you to cum now," I tell him. "I want to see you cum, you dirty bastard." It's hard for him to orgasm with me sitting on his neck but he finally blows a huge load all over his stomach while I jerk him. I wipe my hands off on his body and leave him covered in his own cum!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: handjobs, face sitting, finger nail fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 426.27 MB<<<

413 Barbie femdom part 03 ballbusting, socks and trampling

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_413 Barbie femdom part 03 ballbusting, socks and trampling
Size: 1.5 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:02, 19287 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Sylvana continue your session but now whitout your melissa shoes, using your socks to ballbusting and trampling slade and your testicles

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related categories: BDSM, CBT, FEMDOM, KICKING
Keywords: Ballbusting, Cbt, Bdsm, Femdom, Kick On Balls, Trampling, Trampled

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.5 GB<<<

Blonde Muscle Goddess Feet - Foot fetish

Starring: Nadia Miller,Sydney Thunder

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Blonde Muscle Goddess Feet - Foot fetish
Size: 287.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 3776 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia and Sydney Thunder for their perfect feet nice and dirty for a lucky foot slave to clean up with his mouth. Get up close and personal in this POV foot worship clip and your mouth ready to worship every inch of their deep arches, dry soles and perfect toes. These goddesses love to have their feet worshipped. Sydney likes to have her magazine worthy toes sucked nice and slow, while Nadia likes to shove her whole foot in your mouth making you gag on it!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 287.68 MB<<<

7 Girl Crush

Starring: Nikki, Chloe Lovette, Goddess Sophia, Araneae, Fetish Nikki, Cate & Cindy
FB1363

General:
Name: FSBITCH_7 Girl Crush
Size: 428.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:13, 2991 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Just imagine the pressure of being crushed by seven women at the same time! That's exactly what happened to Paul at our office Christmas party last week, and we made sure we filmed the experience to share it with you! Nikki is joined by Chloe, Sophia, Cate, Fetish Nikki, Araneae and Cindy and they all stack themselves up on each other's laps to squash Paul's small frame beneath them. We reckon that he is under almost half a ton when all seven ladies are on him! Even when he wants a breather, the ladies give him a nice hard fullweight trampling to make sure he remains squashed at all times!

Published Thursday 28th of December 2017
Keywords: trampling, barefoot, nikki, 2 or more sitters, domestic, araneae, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish, cate, ayla, chloe, sophia, dresses and
skirts, other girls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 428.97 MB<<<

Suck My Strap-On, Slave

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Suck My Strap-On, Slave
Size: 189.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:10, 8234 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

After leaving my slave chained to a post all day I approach him wearing my big, strap-on cock. "You've stayed here for a long, long time, huh?" I ask him. "Do you like my cock?" I make him lick the big, fake dick all over before having him suck it and take it deep in his mouth. I feed him every inch of the strap-on until he gags on it. "Take all of my cock in your mouth!" I demand. "You disgusting slave!" I grab him by the back of his head and make him suck my dick like a good boy.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: strap-on, humiliation, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 189.61 MB<<<

Double Cock Crush - CBT

Starring: Nadia Miller,Skylar Rene

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Double Cock Crush - CBT
Size: 336.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:10, 4983 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia and Skylar Rene take out their aggression in the form of hardcore POV cock punishment. Absolutely pulverize both cocks with their perfect feet and massive muscular legs. Draining every drop in the most brutal way possible! CBT is their favorite form of ball busting punishment!!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 336.02 MB<<<

BALLBUSTING BET feat ASTRODOMINA & MIA TRAN

Starring: Sydney Lee

General:
Name: VAR_BALLBUSTING BET feat ASTRODOMINA & MIA TRAN
Size: 1.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:27, 7889 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I never turn down a good challenge, especially if it involves destroying some loser's balls! Goddessy Sydney and Mia are just hanging out minding their own business, when some guy comes up to them offering them both a wager. He tells them if they can knock him down by kicking him in the balls he'll pay them $100, but if he doesn't collapse then he gets blowjobs from both of them. They laugh at his silly offer.. of course they accept, he has NO idea what he's in store for. They mosey on down to Sydney's studio and they have him strip to just his boxers. Are you ready bitch? He seems pretty confident these two will be no problem. Sydney runs up to him and delivers a swift kick to the nuts! He winces a bit but actually takes it pretty well. Then Mia has her turn. They alternate back and forth and manage to bend him over but he doesn't go down. It seems like this isn't his first ball kicking rodeo either! They kick him several more times but he ends up taking them. It looks like he might just win this bet! He even has the nerve to taunt them about it and they even raise the stakes to $1000.. That's when the shoes come off.. they start ballbusting him barefoot now, but they're REALLY nailing his nuts! These kicks are hard and you even get some slow motion kicking action where you can see just how hard his nuts take it.. Will he win the bet though? Or will they finally break him down and send him to the floor, begging for mercy and paying them big money? Watch now to find out!

Published Apr 4, 2022

Ballbusting, Double Domination
Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Ball Kicking, Barefoot, CBT Fantasy, Cock Kicking, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Humiliation, Kicking Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.1 GB<<<

Keep Your Advice (LB1180)

Starring: Goddess Becky
LB1180

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Keep Your Advice (LB1180)
Format: wmv
Size: 474.61 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:50, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chauvinistic Peter's 'friendly' advice to Becky at the gym is unwanted, as are his remarks about how weak her legs look! Becky sets about proving Peter wrong, scissoring him hard and smothering him beneath her until he is utterly humiliated! (Duration 20m50s)

Published Thursday 5th of September 2013

Keywords: humiliating, sport, becky, hotpants / booty shorts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 474.61 MB<<<

Cure for Breast Staring

Starring: Samantha Mack

General:
Name: CSFEM_Cure for Breast Staring
Size: 418.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:48, 3978 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.523 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cure for Breast Staring
M'mmy sends Justin to get therapy from Goddess Samantha because he chronically stares at women's breasts in public. He does it so blatantly and obviously, he totally embarrasses M'mmy. This has got to STOP!! So Justin is now in Goddess Samantha's office explaining himself and preparing for his first treatment session. Goddess Samantha is a real believer in the over saturation method of treatment. She believes that to cure Justin of his breast fetish, he needs to have breasts in his face at all times. He needs to have breasts deny him of breathing. He needs to have so much boobs in his life, he will get sick of them and stop staring at them. Goddess Samantha is going to make sure he gets more breasts than he can handle in today's first session.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: BREAST SMOTHERING
Related Categories: BIG TITS , KINK , SMOTHER , BRUNETTE , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: samantha , toilet , toilet slave , stroking dick , piss , golden , masturbation , doggie , ass licking , pov , stroke cock , nectar , sweaty , exercise

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 418.69 MB<<<

Diabolical Corporal Whipping

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Diabolical Corporal Whipping
Size: 110.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 2010 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish's painslut rose is in for a thorough lashing with Trish's single-tail. Trish's devilish glee radiates as She cracks the whip against rose's warm red back, coating Her slave in cuts and welts. The relentlessly precise and blissfully painful snaps of the single-tail escalate in rhythm and intensity. Trish pushes slave rose's enjoyment of single-tail pain to a new level, until She finally climaxes the scene with some thudding lashes that make even this hardened, and endorphin-filled, painslut wince in surprise.

Category: WHIPPING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 110.52 MB<<<

Weapons of mass destruction

Starring: Jasmine Mendez,Sydney Lee

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Weapons of mass destruction
Size: 563.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:58, 5873 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: (Must Watch) Agent Mendez & Astro as the agencies best agents. These two ladies are both known for their unique weapons & methods of interrogation. No needed when they are working with such big beautiful assets.

These two agents have been sent to deal with the biggest NYC dealer. These agents stop at nothing to obtain the location of these important files & then discard of ALL witnesses.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, BIG BUTTS, SCISSORHOLD, BRAT GIRLS, BUTT DROPS.
Keywords: ass smothering, big butts, face sitting, butt drops, scissorhold, hand smothering, brat girls, bratty goddess, , femdom, men following orders, sub, double domme, ass to face.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 563.43 MB<<<

Caught With Step Sister Riley Reyes Dirty Stinky Gym Socks Footjob

Starring: Riley Reyes

General:
Name: VAR_Caught With Step Sister Riley Reyes Dirty Stinky Gym Socks Footjob
Size: 698.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 9959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Riley has found her dirty sock covered in cum. Riley is livid but knows who the culprit is. Riley has an idea how to make her loser step brother pay. Riley is going to humiliate him by making him cum from her extra dirt stink socked soles. Riley wrps her socked soles around his cock which cant help but to get hard from her smelly dirty socked feet and strokes it. Riley peels off her socks to rub her bare sweaty feet on his cock before he cums.

Category Footjobs
Related Categories Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Handjobs, Sockjobs
Keywords Riley Reyes,Sockjob,Foot Worship,Foot Fetish,Step Sister,Taboo,Handjob,Stink Feet,Dirty Socks

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 698.01 MB<<<

Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship 2

Starring: Princess Dakota

General:
Name: CSFEM_Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship 2
Size: 109.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:44, 3815 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship 2
After trampling her slave's body and face in her manure covered cowboy boots, Princess Dakota wants the tops of her boots cleaned of all the filth that her slave missed when she was grinding her boot into his mouth. She sits on the couch and orders him to crawl to her and lick her boots. She pulls on his leash and directs him to lick, suck and clean the rest of the manure from her boots. ""Do you like the taste?"" she asks. Princess Dakota is so incredibly sexy, we don't know how any man could resist her charms. She gets whatever she wants because she makes men weak. See for yourself. We have no doubt you will become addicted to her.

Mistress:
Dakota, Princess

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: princess dakota , jean shorts , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , cowboy boots

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 109.15 MB<<<

Ballbusting Endurance Test

Starring: Asian Goddess Seira,Alex Wildfire

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting Endurance Test
Size: 749.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:32, 8139 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I and Mistress Wildfire are sitting on Our slaves, discussing how We can use them for Our amusement. We decide to test their endurance by subjecting them to ballbusting while one of Us sits on their back. As We break their balls, Our slaves suffer for Our pleasure.

Ballbusting, Ball stomping, CBT, Femdom, Female Domination, Asian Mistress

Category Ballbusting
Related Categories Asian Goddess, Ball Stomping, Bdsm, Cbt, Femdom
Keywords Ballbusting,Ballbust,Ballkick,Ballkicking,Cbt,Stomping,Mistress Seira,Kicking,Kick,Goddess Seira,Femdom,Asian Goddess,Mistress,Slave,Barefoot

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 749.27 MB<<<

The Plug or Pierce Penetration Game

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_The Plug or Pierce Penetration Game
Size: 163.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 2041 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Trish has a difficult game for Her slave to play. The premise is that if slave rose can keep a heavy steel butt-plug inside of hir ass while Trish tickles hir for five minutes, the lucky slave will win a golden shower. If, during the three chances that the slave gets, she is unable to clench well enough to hold the butt-plug in place, Trish will, instead, pierce the painslut's thighs with an increasing number of needles, further undermining hir ability to concentrate on the task at hand (or in ass).

As the game begins slave rose's determination is clear, as she tries desperately to control hir muscles and keep the weighty plug inside of hir. However, it is also clear, as Mistress Trish rakes Her tickling fingers across the slave's sides, that Trish is determined that Her slave will not win this game. Let the penetration games begin.

Related categories: ANAL, BONDAGE, TICKLING, TICKLING MALE
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Femme

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.03 MB<<<

Abusing My Sisters Slave

Starring: Princess Beverly,Goddess Rodea

General:
Name: AMG_Abusing My Sisters Slave
Size: 1001.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:30, 11963 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This retard is a "huge fan" of my sister Rodea. He was supposed to come pay her to kick him in the balls, but he fucked up his schedule while traveling to Mean Girl Manor so he FINALLY showed up at a time when she couldn't be there. So she left him to ME to "punish" and take his money- which I was MORE than willing to do! LOL.

So basically this video is just me making this loser count out his money ($300!) over and over while I am kicking him- just to reinforce into his tiny little brain that PAYING me is the only way he gets kicked in his pathetic balls. Like seriously, how pathetic is that? You are paying someone who literally tells you to your FACE that you are a loser and LAUGHS in your face and kicks you right in the balls over and over. And this loser has a little "stiffy" practically the whole time no matter how many times I kick him! Which just makes me think even less of him...lol.

These aren't the hardest ballkicks in the world, but the loser did pay me so I had a little mercy on him. Plus I didn't want to hurt my precious little foot in my brand new Jimmy Choos! But either way, he was SO lucky just to have his balls make any contact at all with my bare foot at all. Even if it was just slamming my foot into them. And I still broke him several times haha.

Girls:
Princess Beverly
Goddess Rodea

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BALL ABUSE.
Keywords: beverly, rodea, princess beverly, goddess rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1001.83 MB<<<

Just A Regular Day For Chanell

Starring: Chanell Heart

General:
Name: MAS_Just A Regular Day For Chanell
Size: 404.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:14, 6694 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Another day, another male slave bound in Chanell Heart's basement. Capturing and tormenting males is a sport for her because luring males into her trap is just so easy. Now with him fully bound means she can get down to edging and denying him until he is a blubbering begging mess.

Category Tease & Denial
Related Categories Orgasm Denial
Keywords Orgasm Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 404.43 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!