• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Starring: April Olsen

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3
Format: mp4
Size: 903.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:27, 7969 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos FOUR TIMES BEFORE UNLOCKING HIS DICK.

It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.

This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY, STRAP-ON, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING.
Keywords: april olsen, lance hart, chastity, pegging, hard pegging, big strapon, prostate orgasm, sissy training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 903.16 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

Starring: April Olsen

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4
Size: 626.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:54, 4988 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos FOUR TIMES BEFORE UNLOCKING HIS DICK.

It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.

This video is the 4th of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

In this final video of the series, April pounds Lance's ass from behind, then flips him over and hands him a vibrating wand. "If you can cum with this like a girl, with your little dick still locked in it's cage, I'm never letting you out. I know you're going to try even if you don't want to."

She teases him and lets him vibrate his cage, desperately trying to cum. If he'd just stop, she'd unlock him and let him cum like a man. He's too scramble brained to think straight from all the prostate cumming and ass pounding. She doesn't help. She teases him with her body and even sits on his face, encouraging him to cum like a sissy in his cage. He finally dribbles out a good load of cum from his cage. She catches in her hand and let's him know he'll never get unlocked. Then kisses him on the forehead while he whimpers.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PEGGING, SISSY TRAINING, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION.
Keywords: chastity cum, chastity, april olsen, lance hart, hard pegging, big strapon, cum like a sissy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 626.94 MB<<<

Dirt Covered Feet

Starring: Princess Bella,Raven Bay

General:
Name: AMG_Dirt Covered Feet
Size: 904.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:21, 11996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave is locked in chastity and will not get out until the end of the month and now we can make him do ANYTHING! He is going to sit there and watch us rub our already dirty feet into the dirt around the yard and then Goddess Raven and I are going to make him lick it off! Oh and then, once our feet are wet from his licks we are going back into the dirt for a second coat of pure dirt for him to eat! Haha! Why dont you apply to be a slave at Mean Girl Manor and eat some dirt off our feet ???

Girls:
Princess Bella
Goddess Raven

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: bella, princess bella, raven, goddess raven.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 904.54 MB<<<

STEP-MOMMIE OWNS THIS COCK - STEP-MOMMIE INDIA

Starring: India Summer

General:
Name: TVG_STEP-MOMMIE OWNS THIS COCK - STEP-MOMMIE INDIA
Size: 222.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:17, 2000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

STEP-MOMMIE CONTROLS THIS COCK. IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HER SAYING SO.

She strokes and teases it with her filthy stocking feet. She makes it hard until you are begging to cum. Step-Mommie's dirty stockings are better than any of your slut girlfriends pussies. Why would you need them when you have Mommies Feet. She goes out at night and gets fucked while you sit at home thinking about her feet, hoping She'll come back and play with your cock. She uses her feet on your shaft until you are begging to cum but first She goes for something you can't do.

GETTING FUCKED. She leaves you dreaming of her feet and her pussy. Step-Mommie always gets her pleasure first. She comes back with cum for you to clean. She uses her gloved hands to work you up to the edge again, teasing you with her mouth working on a lollipop. Finally She Milks all the jizz from juniors cock. you to know that STEP-MOMMIE CONTROLS YOUR COCK AND ALL YOUR CUM BELONGS TO HER. - HOT STEP-MOMMIE INDIA SUMMER

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: footjobs, handjobs, milf, glove fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 222.44 MB<<<

Banging him from behind

Starring: Mistress Amanda

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Banging him from behind
Size: 360.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:36, 5729 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda is not that kind of girl who can easily be bothered by her slave's overreacting to every single punishment he gets. When he lets out ear piercing shrieks and trembles like hell, she only smiles, because she knows that even though he is suffering, he can bare much more than that. Now that the huge, thick strapon is inside his ass, she makes him scream, whatever it takes.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , BDSM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 360.51 MB<<<

TO FUCK MY STRONG LEGS & ROUGH PANTYHOSE - MILF STEP-MOMMIE MINKA

Starring: Minka

General:
Name: TVG_TO FUCK MY STRONG LEGS & ROUGH PANTYHOSE - MILF STEP-MOMMIE MINKA
Size: 114.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 2000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

BIG BREASTED STEP-MOMMIE MINKA DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU MASTURBATE.

She makes you fuck her legs, your dick to burn as it is squeezed by her strong legs and rough pantyhose. . She's really mad when you cum on her carpet. "Come on, Keep Fucking." "You in a lot of pain? GOOD!" - ENORMOUS BREASTED ASIAN MILF MINKA - BUSTY 54KKK

Category: MADE TO CUM
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: milf, big tits, female domination, made to cum.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 114.43 MB<<<

FUCKTRAIN FOR BITCH BOY - BRATS JESSIE AND DARCY

Starring: Jessie Palmer,Darcy Tyler

General:
Name: TVG_FUCKTRAIN FOR BITCH BOY - BRATS JESSIE AND DARCY
Format: wmv
Size: 130.38 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:08, 1663 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

AFTER YOU CUM ONCE THE BITCH BRATS DEMAND THAT YOU GET IT HARD, AGAIN!

Jessi wants you to fuck her while Darcy fucks you in the ass. You better perform. You're there Bitch Boy and they own you. Your girl friend is a shank and they are going to use your cock, any way they want. "I don't care if it's hurting you're going to take it. Like the Little Bitch you are!" When you cum inside Jessi, the Brats make you eat it all up, gargle and swallow your own cum. Then you have to chew on the condom.

Related categories:
Keywords: Brat Girls, Cum Swallowers, Female Domination, Fucking, Strap-On

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 130.38 MB<<<

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

Starring: Kat Dior

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4
Size: 980.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:54, 7914 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Kat Dior can't get enough of pounding her chastity sissy's ass. Now she's wearing shiny tan pantyhose and a thong while she fucks him deep from behind. Her big perfect tits bounce with every thrust and she presses them on his back when he whimpers.

She thinks he's earned a release. She unlocks his cock. But, he's not aloud to cum unless he has her giant black dick all the way up his ass. And if he cums that way, she's locking him back up forever, because obviously he just wants to be used as a whole.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BIG BUTTS, BIG TITS, CHASTITY.
Keywords: kat dior, lance hart, big tits, fitness model, sissy training, sissy chastity, cum like a sissy, big strapon, strapon, pegging, hard pegging, cumshot, emasculation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 980.64 MB<<<

Facesitting

Starring: Nikki
FB1365

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Facesitting
Size: 470.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:02, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki's piece of human furniture is tied to the bed, ready to have his face sat on. She smothers him under her sexy keyhole panties, pushing his nose deep into the fabric and ordering him to sniff them before sitting down fully, leaving him with his lungs full of her scent as she facesits him. Nikki decides her human chair needs to practice being sat on, and times the facesits, sitting for longer each time until she is satisfied he is well enough trained. Lots of sexy sitting and bouncing as we would expect from Nikki.

Published Thursday 11th of January 2018

Keywords: barefoot, heels, restraint / bondage, nikki, bedroom, panties, stockings, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.75 MB<<<

ELLA NEEDS A NEW SEX SLAVE - PART 1

Starring: Ella Nova

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_ELLA NEEDS A NEW SEX SLAVE - PART 1
Size: 1.51 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:56, 9974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Incredible domme Ella Nova and obedient stud Johnny Hill get into some sweet ass eating hijinks in the latest episode of SweetFemdom. This saga runs for four parts, so stay tuned for what is next!

Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy Worship, Sweet Femdom, Strapon

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.51 GB<<<

Servile Bitches 1

Starring: Goddess Alura

General:
Name: CSFEM_Servile Bitches 1
Size: 152.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 3878 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Servile Bitches 1
Goddess Alura settles down in her comfortable chair with legs extended and decides to have a cigarette. She uses one slave as her human ashtray. The other slave is ordered to lick her shoes. ""I think I stepped in some sh*t,"" she says as she is rubbing her shoes all over the slave's head. She frequently flicks ashes into her human ashtray's mouth. Then she orders her foot slave to remove the high heels she has been wearing all day. She commands him to start sucking on her stocking covered toes. They are extremely moist and pungent but he dutifully obeys. Goddess Alura loves controlling these feeble slaves.

Mistress:
Alura, Goddess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT HUMILIATION , SHOE FETISH , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: alura jenson , cigarette

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 152.6 MB<<<

Jasmine New Footboy !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Jasmine New Footboy !
Size: 575.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:06, 6003 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: You are at home sitting on the couch with your bare feet crossed on the table. Then you hear a knock on the door and its your little brothers best friend. He is wondering if your step-brother is home and you say no but you can wait for him to come home. Then you both sit on the couch and you have your feet crossed up on the table again. The friend has a secret big foot fetish and he really likes your feet and he starts to stare at them cant believe how close he is to your feet.

You notice him staring and laugh a little and say are you staring at my feet. He gets shy about it and turns away and you say its ok if you do i love little footboys like you. You lay back on the couch and start rubbing both your feet all over is body and face and say do you like that little footboy and he cant believe this is happening and says this is heaven. You continue to dominate and humiliate him with your feet. Then you make him get on the floor and have him take his shirt off.

While he's on the floor have your feet crossed on is body and say well well well look what we have a little footboy under my sexy size 11 feet. Then he starts begging and begging for your feet saying i love your feet so much goddess i need your feet all over me and you begin to do just that. You say so you like my feet all over you huh and have him lick heel to toe as well as lick between your toes. While he is licking between your toes say do you like my little piggies and do the little piggy chant. The end

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: foot fetish, foot worship, goddess worship, toe sucking, toes fetish, soles, men following orders, foot slave training, big feet, foot licking, legs fetish, latina domination, latina goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 575.61 MB<<<

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 1

Starring: Fabiana Fox

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 1
Size: 968.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:19, 9839 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lance Hart thinks he's just hooking up with Fabiana Fox in a hotel for fun. When Fabiana grabs his balls while riding his dick and orders him to put a mysterious crystal collar on, he doesn't question anything.
Once the collar is on, Fabiana explains that his dick isn't big enough for anything except being locked in chastity. Suddenly Lance is under her magic spell with her powerful crystals. He can't help but agree, "Yes my cock is too small, please lock it in chastity."
Fabiana tells Lance that he will be trained and used as a sissy anal slut. He is the first of many. Fabiana has evil plans to lock all men's dicks in chastity until they shrink into unless dicklets.
Later on, Lance is still under the spell. He is dressed as a sissy maid. His cock is locked in a steel cage. He is begging for Fabiana to fuck him with a giant black strap on cock. Fabiana laughs to herself and fucks his brains out.

To be continued.

Related Categories: MESMERIZE , SUPER VILLAIN , STRAP-ON , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: fabiana fox , lance hart , pegging , strapon , big strapon , fishnets , natural tits , pussy licking , chastity , magic , villain

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 968.97 MB<<<

Caught Peeping

Starring: Holly
FB1374

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Caught Peeping
Size: 421.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:49, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Holly catches her housemate hiding under the bed, trying to get a glimpse of her arse. He's about to get to see it a whole lot closer up than he expected, as Holly pins him to the bed and smothers him with lots of face sitting.

Published Thursday 15th of March 2018

Keywords: heels, bedroom, thong / g-string, stockings, holly, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 421.2 MB<<<

No More Feet For Piggy

Starring: Jessica Ryan, Kayla West

General:
Name: MAS_No More Feet For Piggy
Size: 444.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:47, 6177 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Bare female feet are already highly desired by male slaves, but female feet in high heels? Now that is a reward worth suffering for. That's a good thing because Jessica and Kayla insist the he suffer severe pain from their whip just for permission to worship their feet briefly. Then it's back to more torture to earn more feet. The girls don't hold back one bit, cutting into his skin mercilessly with the whip while he cringes, suffers and tries to endure just to earn that high heeled reward.

Category Whipping
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 444.54 MB<<<

Wrecking Balls Round Two

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Wrecking Balls Round Two
Size: 117.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 2039 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Now that slave thrash's balls have been painstakingly pulverized to the point of being agonizingly warmed up, Mistress Trish raises the ballbusting stakes. She makes the slave stand so that she can kick and knee him in the nuts, each time perfectly painfully pinning and nailing her targets. After a series of hardcore knees to his nuts, the slave is having a difficult time standing.

Just because his body collapses does not mean that Trish will stop brutalizing his balls. Rather she utilizes the positions in which his body collapses to further torment his nuts. Inspired by the helpless resignation of his aching body, she taps, crushes, and squeezes slave thrash's balls as he writhes in agony on the floor. Finally Trish drags him back up by the balls so that she can finish with three good hard earth (or ball) shattering soccer kicks.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Bal

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 117.86 MB<<<

Party on his Face

Starring: Goddess Sophia
FB1361

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Party on his Face
Size: 457.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:31, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Sophia wanted to go to the fetish party, but Matthew is just sat around in his pants, so Sophia decides she will have to have a party on his face instead, by squashing it under her pussy and ass. His nose gets squashed deep into her pink thong as she sits on his face.

Published Thursday 14th of December 2017

Keywords: boots, dungeon, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish, goddess sophia, sophia, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.64 MB<<<

Get The Gum Off Our Shoes

Starring: Dava Foxx, Nickey Huntsman

General:
Name: MAS_Get The Gum Off Our Shoes
Size: 200.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 6109 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

It sucks when Dava or Nickey get gum and other debris stuck on their shoes from walking through the mall. Spending slave money is fun, but dirty shoes are not. But this is easily solved with one of the many males they own, specifically this humiliation slave whose tongue is perfect at getting ladies shoes sparkling clean again.

Category Shoe & Boot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 200.84 MB<<<

Ungrateful Husband Gets Facesat

Starring: Fetish Nikki
FB1370

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Ungrateful Husband Gets Facesat
Size: 458.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:28, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Matthew forgot that he was supposed to be taking Nikki out, so she shows him the sexy satin lingerie she bought especially for their date night - by sitting on his face! Nikki really does enjoy squashing Matthew's face into the gusset of her knickers, and makes sure she gets a good payback for his mistake.

Published Thursday 15th of February 2018

Keywords: heels, domestic, panties, ayla, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.03 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!