• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

699 She is One Woman He Wants to Touch

Starring: Svetlana Rusakova

General:
Name: VAR_699 She is One Woman He Wants to Touch
Format: mp4
Size: 1.58 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:21, 13621 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

"I love it when you massage my nylon feet. It feels so good."
"You like it, when my nylon feet jerk your hard cock."

Today, Angel wears black tights, high heels, and a sheer blouse underneath, a white lace bra.
Angel asks you how she looks in this outfit. She sits on the edge of the bed. You start caressing her nylon legs and then take off one of her shoes to touch her nylon feet and French pedicured toes. Her legs in that black nylon are flawless. You continue to caress her and give her the pleasure of massaging her nylon feet. At this time, Angel notices a bulge in your boxers....

Category Pantyhose Footjobs
Related Categories Foot Fetish, Foot Massage, Pov, Tights Fetish, Toejobs
Keywords Angel The Dreamgirl, French Manicure, Bra Fetish, Cum On Feet, Toenail Fetish, Nylon Legs, Handjobs, Toe Fetish, Pantyhose / Stockings, French Pedicure, Black Tights

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.58 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Handjob Orgasm Denial - Teas And Denial!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Handjob Orgasm Denial - Teas And Denial!
Size: 2.2 GB
Video: avc1, 00:22:16, 13899 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 228 Kbps, 44 Khz

The last thing I want you to do is cum, the second to last is for you to breathe.

I'm Going to bring to to the edge over and over, I'm riding your face while you ride your orgasm.

Filling those balls up with cum, hearing you cry and moan as your little cock aches for release but the release won't ever cum.

Who knows maybe if your a good little bitch boy I'll let you spurt that little load all over yourself. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Now I want to hear you gasp for air, chest getting tight, the heart begins to race to go ahead, take a deep breath, come on...

Awwwww you can't breathe can you, is my Big Beautiful Ass smothering you out?

Good, you don't deserve air and you don't deserve to cum, pathetic men like you don't deserve a thing. Get used to it, this is your place in life now

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FACE SITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, handjobs, tease and denial, female supremacy, sph, face sitting, ass smothering, domination, cock tease, orgasm denial, ass worship, ass to mouth, chastity, interracial domination, latina domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.2 GB<<<

Bitchboy Chastity Tease - CBT

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Bitchboy Chastity Tease - CBT
Size: 1.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:25, 9964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Locktober and NoNutNovember are over but your Lil dick still belongs in chastity for Goddess

I want to tease the fuck out of you, and make you hurt, Beg for a fucking release until your lil girlballs turn purple and are ready to burst haha

I always get what I want and you always end up with Blueballs, and even more weak and stupid for me than before

I love it, LOL

Category: CBT
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BALLBUSTING, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CHASTITY, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: female domination, cbt, sph, mind fuck, chastity, cbt instruction, tease and denial, ballbusting, interracial domination, latina domination, findom, female supremacy, chastity tease, edging games.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.1 GB<<<

Jasmine Toilet Pig Cleaner - Toilet Fetish!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Jasmine Toilet Pig Cleaner - Toilet Fetish!
Size: 530.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:48, 10748 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 64 Khz

It's toilet licking day in the jasmine mansion and all men serve a purpose.

Oink for me filthy Pig, I verbally and Physically mistreat his mouth and face, spit slapped, and flushed his face multiple times just for my entertainment.

toilet losers are the lowest type of slaves and after consuming and serving me this way, they will be forever my pig.

Stick your tongue out & lick my toilet and thank me you worthless loser

Category Toilet Fetish
Related Categories Extreme Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery
Keywords Femdom,Toilet Humiliation,Extreme Humiliation,Female Supremacy,Toilet Slavery,Toilet Fetish,Toilet Slave Training,Goddess Worship,Interracial Domination,Ass,Asshole Fetish,Boot Domination,Latina Domination,Latina Goddess,Toilet Fantasy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 530.2 MB<<<

Squash your face into My Blue Jeans (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Squash y0ur face into My Blue Jeans (Full Video)
Size: 166.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:20, 2184 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smother, Jeans fetish, Humiliation...

Category: JEANS FACE SITTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: jeans fetish, bondage, face sitting, female domination, smother.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 166.51 MB<<<

Horny slut helpless under My Ass (Full Video)

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Horny slut helpless under My Ass (Full Video)
Size: 210.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:07, 2174 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smother, Bondage, Nipple clamps, Handjob, Humiliation...

Category: FACE SITTING
Keywords: smother, female domination, nipple play, handjobs, bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 210.5 MB<<<

Balls in distress (Full Video)

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Balls in distress (Full Video)
Size: 166.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:19, 2190 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smother, Balls Bondage, CBT, Balls squeezing, Nipple play, Whipping, Humiliation...

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: smother, cbt, nipple play, face sitting, bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 166.73 MB<<<

On His Nose

Starring: Mistress Holly
LB1173

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_On His Nose
Format: wmv
Size: 459.6 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:11, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Arjun has a foot fetish and has snuck into Holly's bedroom to hide under her bed and sniff her feet after she gets home from a hard day's work. But his plan is scuppered when Holly catches him out and no amount of begging on his nose is going to be enough! Arjun begs Holly not to call the police, so Holly opts to punish him herself instead by scissoring, crushing and smothering him until he is exhausted and sorry. (Duration 20m11s)

Published Thursday 18th of July 2013

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, foot worship, bedroom, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, lingerie, holly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 459.6 MB<<<

Wanker!

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
LB1174

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Wanker!
Size: 476.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:56, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Jeff was supposed to be meeting Nikki at the restaurant, but instead he's fallen asleep on the bed after having a sneaky wank, and stood her up! Obviously this kind of behaviour is not to be tolerated and Nikki makes Jeff pay by physically overpowering him and subjecting him to some punishment beneath her bottom and pussy and between her thighs! (Duration 20m56s)

Published Thursday 25th of July 2013

Keywords: humiliating, boots, nikki, bedroom, domestic, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.59 MB<<<

We Can Take Care Of Ourselves

Starring: Tammie Lee,Chloe Lovette
LB1175

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_We Can Take Care Of Ourselves
Size: 483.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Self-defence teacher Jerome doesn't stand a chance against Tammie and Chloe as things go a little bit wrong for him during a class! The hot girls decide they can take care of themselves already, and show Jerome how good they are at wrestling, scissoring and smothering a man to defence themselves. (Duration 21m13s)

Published Thursday 1st of August 2013

Keywords: humiliating, heels, 2 or more wrestlers, chloe, domestic, thong / g-string, panties, tammie, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.56 MB<<<

Property Of Princess Leya, Part 2

Starring: Leya Falcon, Goddess Karley

General:
Name: MAS_Property Of Princess Leya, Part 2
Size: 350.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:21, 5700 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave has many qualities that make him a bitch. Between his bitch tits and tiny cock he really is meant to be female owned and humiliated. That's something Princess Leya and Goddess Karley are happy to help with.

Category Humiliation
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 350.66 MB<<<

Walking In Hollywood

Starring: Darcie Dolce, Empress Jennifer

General:
Name: MAS_Walking In Hollywood
Size: 285.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 7081 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

When Goddess Darcy and Princess Jennifer go for a walk, they always expect their shoes to be slave cleaned the minute they arrive home. It can be any male, it doesn't really matter which as they are all the same. This bitch will do, his tongue will get all that tough to remove grit from their shoes.

Category Shoe & Boot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 285.02 MB<<<

From Mischa's Mouth

Starring: Mischa Brooks

General:
Name: MAS_From Mischa's Mouth
Size: 197.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:28, 7804 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave is all excited because he gets to consume liquid waste directly from Goddess Mischa's mouth. How lucky can he get? It just goes to show that enduring endless toil and humiliation is eventually rewarded, even for slaves.

Category Humiliation
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 197.65 MB<<<

Outdoor Foot Slave

WL1248

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Outdoor Foot Slave
Size: 412.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:58, 3012 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

Relaxing in the sunshine on a warm summer's day, it's only right and proper that I should have a slaveboy at my mercy to lick the sweat from between my dainty toes. Slaveboy is made to lick my sexy red shoes clean before removing them to start work on my sweaty little toes and soles! I make sure he does a nice thorough job of worshipping my feet in the summer sun. (Duration 18m00s)

Published Thursday 13th of August 2015

Keywords: nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship, outdoors, woman next door, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 412.21 MB<<<

Suspended & Humiliated With 1-Finger Orgasm

WL1249

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Suspended & Humiliated With 1-Finger Orgasm
Size: 284.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:22, 2778 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

It doesn't take very much at all to make this slave of mine cum, and his premature ejaculation has long been a source of amusement to me! It's very empowering knowing how easily one can make a guy cum if one desires to! So I test out my theory that I can make him cum not from a hand-job, but from a finger-job! Of course, this doesn't prove difficult and he soon can't help shooting his load as I tell him what a useless fuck he would be! (Duration 13m23s)

Published Thursday 20th of August 2015

Keywords: heels, lingerie, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 284.74 MB<<<

Milked Builder

WL1250

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Milked Builder
Size: 466.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:14, 3024 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

The building slave seems to think he's due some kind of payment in kind for the work he's been doing for me, but I owe him absolutely nothing except a humiliating milking in the outhouse using my Venus 2000. The builder's testicles are chained securely to the wall to ensure he cannot escape his ordeal, and his nipples are clamped tightly and the Venus applied to his cock. Then it's just a matter of time before he is finally milked dry (once I've finished edging him for my amusement, naturally!) and of course made to drink down all his mess. (Duration 20m14s)

Published Thursday 27th of August 2015

Keywords: heels, nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating, nipple torture, domestic, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.16 MB<<<

Gorged with Gourds

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Gorged with Gourds
Size: 154.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:02, 2012 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

As a special Thanksgiving treat, Mistress Trish stuffs her turkey/slave's ass, starting with a variety of different-shaped gourds. She plunges the slave's ass with the small end of a green gourd, but quickly decides that this little gourd is too small. She rams a larger knobby yellow gourd into his ass, pushing the slave toward uncomfortable pleasure. Then, using an obscenely large prostate massaging shaped gourd, Trish colonizes the slave's dark cavern.

Mistress Trish does not relent with her gourd stuffing until slave thrash has had an anal orgasm. Finally she finishes off her fine meal with a knobby thick yellow gourd. A bounty of hot perversities made especially for you. Happy Thanksgiving. (WMV hi-res).

Category: HUMILIATION
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Bds

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 154.41 MB<<<

Stuffed - Gorged with Gourds and Creamed with Corn

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Stuffed - Gorged with Gourds and Creamed with Corn
Size: 119.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:28, 1006 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

As a Thanksgiving treat, Mistress Trish stuffs her turkey/slave's ass, starting with a variety of different-shaped gourds. She plunges the slave's ass with the small end of a green gourd, before moving quickly to ram a larger knobby yellow gourd into his ass.

While the slut writhes in uncomfortable pleasure, Trish sinks an enormous prostate massaging shaped gourd down his hole and colonizes every inch of his dark cavernous hole. She gives her slave something else to be thankful for when she makes him have an internal orgasm with her bizarre protuberance. Then Trish decides that it is time to embed an ear of corn as far in slave thrash's ass as it will go ... pushing it almost all the way down, until the husks are the only thing not enveloped in the slave's ass.

Trish finishes this perverse meal of by fucking him hard with her corn dildo and making slave thrash clean off the dirty corn. A bounty of hot perversities made especially for you. Happy Thanksgiving. Also available in two parts ("Gorged with Gourds" and "Creamed with Corn").

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Bds

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 119.29 MB<<<

CBT Deluxe

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_CBT Deluxe
Size: 93.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:20, 1013 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

With slave thrash securely bound, Mistress Trish wreaks havoc on his cock and balls. First she flogs and strikes the slave's cock with a snappy, stingy small wooden rod, joyfully eliciting convulsions of pain from her subject. She warms up his balls by grabbing them and squeezing them painstakingly taut so that she can run her sharp fingernails against the throbbing nerve-filled skin.

Trish then adds rows of tight plastic clothespins along the slave's aching shaft and cock head so that she can whip them off with her riding crop. The slave begs for mercy as the plastic teeth rip from his cock, but Trish has other torments that she desires. She blindfolds him, lights a cigarette, and paddles his cock and balls. Soon she places the burning cigarette above his cock so that the slave's reactions to either pain - the burn of her cigarette or the whack of her paddle - feed into Mistress Trish's CBT predicament.

The fire-loving sadist pleases herself by gently teasing and burning the slave's cock with her cigarette. Finally, Trish grabs his balls tightly so that she can burn a memory mark of this intense scene into his flesh.

Category: CBT
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Mis

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 93.15 MB<<<

Charlie's Strap-On Test

Starring: Charlie Kicks

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Charlie's Strap-On Test
Size: 965.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:34, 7942 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Charlie Kicks is here to get everyone in shape! One of their students, Carlos, needs some extra attention to perfect his form. Charlie treats him to a special strap-on session to really get him in gear!

Category: STRAP-ON
Keywords: charlie kicks, carlos.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 965.52 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!