• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

White pussy and black dicks, Sex collection

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2015 Philly Gangbang

2015 Philly Gangbang

Actress name : Cathy, DCJohn
Movie Title : 2015 Philly Gangbang
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Member Sex, Double Vaginal, 69, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks

Description : It had been quite a couple of years since we'd visited Chicago and a year for the east coast so we decided to take a trip out there. Rather than stop in Chicago first, as we had done in the past, wedecided to head to the East Coast first. No trip to the east coast would be complete without a stop in Philly so we made that our first stop.Between Cathy and DCJohn a small gangbang had been organized for our time there. DCJohn had told Cathythat he had a guy coming to the gangbang who was a huge fan and also had a huge cock. Of course, Cathy liked the sound of that and when she met the guy she knew DCJohn had not been exaggerating. It was an amazing gangbang to watch and it was obvious everyone involved loved it!!!!

Duration : 52 min 31 s
Size : 1.32 GiB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :720 x 1 280

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2015 Philly Gangbang - 1.32 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2016 NYC Foursome

2016 NYC Foursome

Movie Title : 2016 NYC Foursome
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Member Sex, Double Vaginal, Creampies

Description : We were in NYC and Cathy had planned to do a 1 on 1 with a member on the night following a big gangbang .. but it wasn't to be. What happened was two of the guys from the gangbang wanted to fuck her again the next night and she said .. "Sure, I'd love that!" .. so instead of a 1 on 1 she got a 4some instead. Of course she didn't mind in the slightest because it meant she got three times the cocks and three times the creampies.. LOL

Duration : 34 min 50 s
Size : 670 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2016 NYC Foursome - 670 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2016 Summer GB p1

2016 Summer GB - p1

Actress name : Cathy, Donny, Jack B
Movie Title : 2016 Summer GB - p1
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play

Description : This was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 guys who had fucked Cathy before .. plus a new guy .. so 6 guys in total. They were all super excited to get back into her pussy, or into her pussy for the first time, and Cathy was certainly just as excited as they were.They gang fucked her so well and pumped her pussy full of big loads of cum. I don't know how many orgasms she had or how many creampies they gave her but by the end of the night they were drained and she was well and truly satisfied.

Duration : 28 min 44 s
Size : 552 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2016 Summer GB - p1 - 552 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2016 Summer GB p2

2016 Summer GB - p2

Actress name : Cathy, Donny, Jack B
Movie Title : 2016 Summer GB - p2
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play

Description : This was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 guys who had fucked Cathy before .. plus a new guy .. so 6 guys in total. They were all super excited to get back into her pussy, or into her pussy for the first time, and Cathy was certainly just as excited as they were.They gang fucked her so well and pumped her pussy full of big loads of cum. I don't know how many orgasms she had or how many creampies they gave her but by the end of the night they were drained and she was well and truly satisfied.

Duration : 24 min 3 s
Size : 434 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2016 Summer GB - p2 - 434 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2016Philly Gangbang p1

2016Philly Gangbang - p1

Movie Title : 2016Philly Gangbang - p1
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds

Description : We like to get across to the east coast at least once a year so when we were planning out our 2016 Summer Road Trip a visit back east was on the top of what we wanted to do. As soon as we had some plans together we contacted our friend out there .. DCJohn .. and asked him to organize some guys. He told us that he already had some guys who'd been asking when we'd be back!!!Every time we visit the east coast we stop in Philly so Cathy can be gangbanged by some of the local horny guys and this visit was no different. Shortly after we arrived in Philly threehandsome, hung and horny young Black guys called by our hotel room for a few hours and during the time they were with us they fucked the ass of Cathy and flooded her pussy with their hot young cum. It was excatly what Cathy had been hoping for .. LOL

Duration : 25 min 9 s
Size : 486 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2016Philly Gangbang - p1 - 486 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2016Philly Gangbang p2

2016Philly Gangbang - p2

Movie Title : 2016Philly Gangbang - p2

Description : We like to get across to the east coast at least once a year so when we were planning out our 2016 Summer Road Trip a visit back east was on the top of what we wanted to do. As soon as we had some plans together we contacted our friend out there .. DCJohn .. and asked him to organize some guys. He told us that he already had some guys who'd been asking when we'd be back!!!Every time we visit the east coast we stop in Philly so Cathy can be gangbanged by some of the local horny guys and this visit was no different. Shortly after we arrived in Philly threehandsome, hung and horny young Black guys called by our hotel room for a few hours and during the time they were with us they fucked the ass of Cathy and flooded her pussy with their hot young cum. It was excatly what Cathy had been hoping for .. LOL

Duration : 25 min 49 s
Size : 461 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2016Philly Gangbang - p2 - 461 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
21 Guy Creampie GB

21 Guy Creampie GB

Actress name : Cathy, Alanna, WCGB, Dwise, Hooks, Ray
Movie Title : 21 Guy Creampie GB
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Gaping, Cum Play

Description : Here is another LARGE gangbang where Cathy got well and truly filled to the brim with load after load of hot sticky semen. This time there were 21 guys and after being fucked by the guys for over an hour she positioned her pussy in the air and then stayed in that position while the guys took turns to shoot their seed into her. When the last guy had finished .. some guys came more than once .. she then poured the HUGE puddle of cum inside her pussy into a large glass. Alanna was on hand during the GB and helped out orally .. LOL.

Duration : 1 h 8 min
Size : 1.80 GiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 21 Guy Creampie GB - 1.80 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
23 Guy Creampie Orgy

23 Guy Creampie Orgy

Actress name : Cathy, Mia, Alanna, WCGB, Dick, Hooks
Movie Title : 23 Guy Creampie Orgy
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play, Gaping

Description : It had been about a year since we'd last seen Mia so we organized for her to fly in for a few days to 'party' with us. On the second day Alanna arrived to also spend a couple of days with us.One VERY hot evening, during their stay with us, Mia, Alana and Cathy hooked up with 23 horny guys in a secret loaction in the San Fernando Valley California. The objective was to have a sexually awesome time .. and we sure did that. The three girls got the fucking and the sloppy creampies they were craving and the guys got to fuck and creampie whoever they wanted whenever they wanted and as many times as they wanted .. LOL

Duration : 1 h 1 min
Size : 1.19 GiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 23 Guy Creampie Orgy - 1.19 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
28 Guy Gangbang

28 Guy Gangbang

Actress name : Cathy, Victoria, WCGB, Ivory
Movie Title : 28 Guy Gangbang
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Member Sex, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Facials, Big Boobs, Gaping, Cum Play

Description : When Cathy was asked .. in early 2003 .. by her girlfriend Victoria if she would like to be involved in a huge gangbang she was organizing for her birthday, Cathy's immediate answer was a very big - YES!! When the big day arrived .. in July of 2003 .. we met at a huge converted warehouse/apartment in downtown LA. It was the middle of a very hot summers but 28 guys turned up to join in the fun and the fucking continued until all the guys were completely drained of semen and exhausted!!

Duration : 1 h 13 min
Size : 1.58 GiB
Resolution :576 x 720

00240x0032-02.png

Download 28 Guy Gangbang - 1.58 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2nd 3some With Chanell

2nd 3some With Chanell

Actress name : Cathy, Chanell, Peter
Movie Title : 2nd 3some With Chanell
Genre : Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Butts, Toys

Description : Chanell is a VERY sexy Black girl living in Los Angeles. She is friends with one of Cathy'sregular Black lovers and that's how she came to know about us. The mutual friend introducedher to our website and she liked what she saw so she contacted us. Once we heard from her we organized to hook up with her during a visit to LA in September 2013. After Chanell's first ever orgy .. scene 509 .. she was still horny and asked me to fuck her. I was super turned on after watching her get fucked by three guys so I jumped at her offer. The second time with her was every bit as good as the first time. When I slipped my throbbing cock deep into her pussy the warm slickness was incredible. I loved every thrust I made into her and when I orgasmed it was a truly huge creamy load that I deposited in her pussy .. a load she said later she loved receiving!!

Duration : 24 min 17 s
Size : 643 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2nd 3some With Chanell - 643 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2nd Aja Threesome

2nd Aja Threesome

Actress name : Cathy, Aja, Peter
Movie Title : 2nd Aja Threesome
Genre : Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Dominant

Description : After the awesome time we had with Aja we just couldn't wait to hook up with her again so we did about a week later. This time we were not only going to have a threesome with her but we had also organized some extra guys to come along to gangbang her and Cathy.Before the gangbang I got to have some fun with them. Actually, they got to have fun with me because they said I had to submit to being tied to the bed first. I agreed but little did I know how long theywould leave me tied up. By the time they untied me there was no time for me to fuck them so I had to wait until after their gangbang. I have to tell you .. their pussies felt so hot and silky after all the fucking and creampies they'd just been given!!!

Duration : 38 min 59 s
Size : 1.15 GiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2nd Aja Threesome - 1.15 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2nd Atlanta Gangbang

2nd Atlanta Gangbang

Actress name : Cathy
Movie Title : 2nd Atlanta Gangbang
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Facials, Big Dicks

Description : It had been a while since we'd visited Atlanta so when our friend, Bobby July, contacted usand invited us down we didn't hesitate in accepting his invitation. Included in his invitationwas a promise to organize a couple of gangbangs for Cathy.On the second night of our visit to Atlanta, 12 horny guys turn up to a gangbang/bukkake thatwas organized by Bobby. After the previous night's gangbang/bukkake .. scene 308 .. Cathy was eager for more of the same. Right from the start, there was a great buzz in the room and Cathy got showered with sooo many loads of hot sperm and her pussy was, once again, well taken care of .. LOL

Duration : 52 min 20 s
Size : 872 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2nd Atlanta Gangbang - 872 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
2nd Tampa Camshow

2nd Tampa Camshow

Actress name : Cathy, Darian, Christy, Bianca, Kenn
Movie Title : 2nd Tampa Camshow
Genre : Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Member Sex, Creampies, Facials, Cum Play

Description : During a visit to Tampa in the summer of 2004, we joined a group of swinger friendsand rented a house for a week. The whole idea of the week in Tampa was to have lots of sex so one night we held a huge swingers party and broadcast it live over the internet. We invited a whole bunchof local swingers in Tampa to join us. It was a wild and fun night with sex going on all over the place .. LOL

Duration : 48 min 47 s
Size : 784 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 2nd Tampa Camshow - 784 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
3 Girl Strapon Fuck

3 Girl Strapon Fuck

Actress name : Cathy, Mia, Jenna
Movie Title : 3 Girl Strapon Fuck
Genre : Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Toys

Description : It had been a little over a year since Mia had last visited so we were pleased to see her when she flew in again to party with us for a few days. After the fun we had with Jenna a few months earlier .. and knowing she also liked making out with girls .. we decided to invite her over to meet Mia.After eating pussy outside for awhile .. scene 423 .. it got too hot for the girls so they decided to come back inside. They hadn't finished making out, of course, so out came a dildoand a strap-on cock and a few moments later in they went .. into their wet and very receptive pussies .. LOL

Duration : 13 min 46 s
Size : 265 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 3 Girl Strapon Fuck - 265 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
34 Guy Gangbang

34 Guy Gangbang

Actress name : Cathy, Mia, Karla, WCGB, Dick, Brock, Hooks, Dwise
Movie Title : 34 Guy Gangbang
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Gaping

Description : This was a HUGE gangbang with 34 guys and 4 horny gals. It wasn't until after 60+ minutes of fucking that any of the guys came. When they did they all unloaded in Cathy's pussy and many of the guys came more than once. Cathy ended up with the biggest creampie she'd ever had ... somewhere between 40 and 50 individual cumloads :)

Duration : 1 h 23 min
Size : 2.91 GiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 34 Guy Gangbang - 2.91 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
4th July Gangbang

4th July Gangbang

Actress name : Cathy, Alanna
Movie Title : 4th July Gangbang
Genre : Orgies, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Facials, Cum Play

Description : We were invited by Alanna to come out to Phoenix to stay with her and her husband for a few days in early July. She had a couple of parties organized and would love for us to be involved. It was a no brainer for us and we accepted straight away.The day after we arrived was the 4th of July so during the day we did the usual 4th of July stuff and then that night we had another orgy. Unfortunately, because it was the 4th of July,a lot of guys who were interested in attending couldn't but luckily .. being the sluts they are .. the girls were able to talk a few guys out of cancelling and fucking them instead .. LOL

Duration : 41 min 50 s
Size : 1.20 GiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 4th July Gangbang - 1.20 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
5 Guy LAGangbang p1

5 Guy LAGangbang - p1

Actress name : Cathy, Donny, AJ, JackB
Movie Title : 5 Guy LAGangbang - p1
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Asian, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds

Description : This gangbang was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 horny guys who had all fucked Cathy before on several occasions. When Cathy contacted them they were super excited at the thought of getting back into her pussy and Cathy was excited about getting their hard throbbing cocks back up inside her. They gang fucked Cathy like a well practiced team and pumped her pussy full of several hot loads of cum. Cathy loves being fucked by each one of these guys so having them all together in a gangbang was perfect. Cathy said later .. "I love it when I get to have all these guys together because they really know how to show a girl a good time."

Duration : 21 min 0 s
Size : 402 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 5 Guy LAGangbang - p1 - 402 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
5 Guy LAGangbang p2

5 Guy LAGangbang - p2

Actress name : Cathy, Donny, AJ, JackB
Movie Title : 5 Guy LAGangbang - p2
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Asian, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds

Description : This gangbang was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 horny guys who had all fucked Cathy before on several occasions. When Cathy contacted them they were super excited at the thought of getting back into her pussy and Cathy was excited about getting their hard throbbing cocks back up inside her. They gang fucked Cathy like a well practiced team and pumped her pussy full of several hot loads of cum. Cathy loves being fucked by each one of these guys so having them all together in a gangbang was perfect. Cathy said later .. "I love it when I get to have all these guys together because they really know how to show a girl a good time."

Duration : 24 min 15 s
Size : 419 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 5 Guy LAGangbang - p2 - 419 MiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
52 Guy Cum Fest

52 Guy Cum Fest

Movie Title : 52 Guy Cum Fest
Genre : Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Facials, Cum Play

Description : Our visit to the UK in the summer of 2007 was only the second time we had been in England andalso shot content for our website. We did 3 great shoots while there and want to thank a local English guy .. Steve .. who made all the arrangements and also got us to the right locations,and on time!!! During our visit to the UK we were invited to a swingers club in the city of Birmingham. The owner had told Cathy he was a HUGE fan and wanted to put on a special night for her. Cathy accepted and said she'd love to have as many guys as possible there to give her their British spunk. On the night 52 guys turned up and 2 girls to help out. It was a wild night .. and a lot of fun .. and by the end of it Cathy had received well over 50 cumloads from the guys .. including one huge load in her pussy!!

Duration : 46 min 23 s
Size : 1.07 GiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 52 Guy Cum Fest - 1.07 GiB

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
7 Guy NYCGangbang

7 Guy NYCGangbang

Movie Title : 7 Guy NYCGangbang

Description : As part of our 2016 Summer Road Trip we stopped in New York City for a few days. For the first nightthere, Cathy had organized for a group of very horny members and fans to come to our hotel room andgangbang her. Each of the 7 guys who came along were super excited to be there and eager to get their cocks into Cathy.We had only met 2 of the guys before so it was great to see so many new guys. Not surprisingly, some of the guys were very nervous as they had never done anything like that before but it didn't take longfor their nerves to disappear. Also, disappearing were their hard cocks .. deep inside Cathy's wet pussy. It was an AWESOME night. I don't remember how many times Cathy orgasmed, or how many creampies she was given, but it was a lot. By the time the guys were done she was one satisfied wife and I'm pretty sure the guys were as well :)

Duration : 38 min 4 s
Size : 689 MiB

00240x0032-02.png

Download 7 Guy NYCGangbang - 689 MiB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!