• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture these whores - pure pleasure Domination / BDSM

Benderik88

Registered Member
Little Spittle - Doctor's Orders Little Spittle Gets Poked & Probed By Dr. Peter Hooke

Description : Waking up strapped to Dr. Peter Hooke's medical table, we find a confused Little Spittle. They have no idea where they are or how they ended up in such a peculiar and frightening predicament, but it will all become clear, soon enough. Dr. Hook wants Little Spittle to hurt, to beg, and to cum all over his cock, and his unwitting captive definitely delivers! Little Spittle is besieged with bondage, caning, flogging, electricity.everything they love and fear!

Actors: Little Spittle, Peter Hooke
Genre: Zapper, Nipple Torment, Pussy Licking, Flogging, Medical Fetish, Dildo, Anal, BDSM, Clothespins, Blowjob, Bondage, Hardcore, Caning, Spanking, Deepthroat, Bit Gag, Vibrator

Time: 01:03:04
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Size: 2.27 GB
Quality: HD

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/7de05bbd22302

Benderik88

Registered Member
Nova Flame - Bound & Squirting

Description : Things start off quickly with Nova Flame, partially suspended with one leg bound, giving Johnny Castle easy access to her pussy. He wastes no time eating Nova's already soaked pussy and then adds the Hitachi in to the mix along with some spanking for good measure. Johnny stuffs his rock hard cock deep into Nova's welcoming pussy and fucks her good and Nova squirts. Next, Nova is bound, kneeling on a crate. Johnny takes advantage and fucks her pretty mouth and then licks her asshole. After that, he slides his cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her rough from behind. Hard fucking plus the vibe and plenty of ass slapping and Nova's pussy gushes like a fountain again. In the final scene Nova has her arms tied behind her back on the mattress and Johnny chows down on her dripping cunt . He jams his cock down her throat before stuffing his cock in her pussy again. Johnny furiously finger-bangs her pussy and then continues with more rough fucking.

Actors: Nova Flame
Genre: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Rope Bondage, Fingering, Straight, Vibrator, Tattoo, Squirting, Spanking, Bondage, BDSM

Time: 00:47:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 3.37 GB
Quality: Full HD

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/798b44c10f3e0

Benderik88

Registered Member
November 24, 2010 Cherry Picking Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce

Description : Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.

Genre: Bondage, Torture, BDSM, Humilation

Time: 00:33:10
Size: 372.9 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/488eaff3856f8

Benderik88

Registered Member
Luna Lovely Suspension Bondage, Torment, And Sybian Orgasms

Description : Luna is back and her day begins with a standing position against a column that ends in a full suspension. This goes from sustainable to brutal in a matter of minutes, and Luna is here for just that. She loves to push her body and mind with extreme BDSM, and she came to the right place for it. The second position is a grueling suspension that has Luna's body twisted and contorted from the very beginning. The Pope manipulates the ropes to intensify the bondage to the point of being almost unbearable for her. Her tight little pussy is packed full of a dildo and then a vibe pressed against her clit to rip multiple orgasms from her pussy until she can no longer take the grueling bondage. The third position has Luna tied to a sybian and her hands above her head. There is a rope added around her throat for the perfect amount of breath control as Luna orgasms uncontrollably. Orgasms pour out of Luna as she screams and struggles to keep her breathing steady. In the final scene, Luna is in a strict predicament tie that has her balancing on one hip as she is tormented more at the hands of The Pope. He administers a brutal dose of bastinado, along with some zapper treatment to top her off. Now that she has had enough, he applies the vibe one more time to push her over the edge with even more orgasms.

Actors: Luna Lovely, The Pope
Genre: BDSM, Flogging, Dildo, Bondage, Suspension, Fingering, Zapper, Vibrator, Sybian

Time: 00:53:12
Size: 3.78 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5bf8243a469b7

Benderik88

Registered Member
Milcah Halili, Lorelei Lee. Pushed, Pinned, Pounded Part 3

Description : Milcah Halili has been through quite a lot through the first two sessions of their live feed on Real Time Bondage. Their body has been used and abused, clipped all up and down, tied up in rope and beaten. They are exhausted, but still we have one or two things to get done before they finally gets to rest with the incredible feeling of a job well done. And so, after they gives us a little show, spreading their ass for our enjoyment, it's right back to work for them.First we bend Milcah over, down on their knees with their arms reached out. In this position their ass and pussy are completely exposed and ready for whatever awful thing our handlers and our audience care to do to them. Milcah's ass is particularly tempting, so we take out our large electrified butt plug, lube up their asshole, and slide it in. Then we sit around and watch as they squirm and squeal as shocks pulse in their ass and through their body.When we pull it out, we pull Milcah off their knees and bend them down over a box and start beating down the outside of her ass. Our handlers take a cane and smacking up and down her ass and thighs, turning it bright red. Then, when that isn't making enough of an impact, we take out the paddle and take a swing at it. By the time we are done with them, there are dark bruises covering their backside and all they are left needing is a good hug and a nap.

Actors: Milcah Halili, Lorelei Lee
Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM

Time: 00:48:24
Size: 2.57 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/43d71016a33d0

Benderik88

Registered Member
Daniels. Daniels - Tears for Fears

Description : Dani is back, and we go old school with our devices for her. She is crucified in the first scene and flogged, then made to cum. Next she is spread eagle on the floor with all of her limbs attached to chain, that is stretching her in every direction. This is a modern version of quartering without using horses. In the final scene, she has a sybian pressed tightly against her already used up pussy, that makes her orgasm against her will.

Actors: Dani Daniels
Genre: Toys, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore

Time: 00:46:16
Resolution: 640x360
Size: 275.5 MB
Quality: SD

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e963361b30fe8

Benderik88

Registered Member
Cali Sweets - Right Fucking There Cali Sweets Bound, Fucked and Devoured by Codey Steele

Description : First time on Kink Cali Sweets is fresh, hot meat for Codey Steele to devour. Totally naked except for black high heel boots, Cali is on display tied up with one leg raised for easy access to her pussy. Codey inspects the goods by feeling and slapping her perfect tits, spreading her legs to rub her already wet pussy and spanking her juicy ass turning it bright red with every slap. Breath play by choking, more intense slapping and manhandling, Codey knows what this slut likes. He lets her suck his cock and then fingerbangs and fucks her slutty pussy until Cali is moaning and loving it. Next Cali is bent over on her knees, ass up and ready for more fun. Codey pounds her pussy, then busts out the Hitachi and vibes her clit until she cums and then fucks her deep and hard again. He surprises her with the flogger which makes Cali even hotter so he fucks her more, making Cali a very happy slut. Finally, Cali is on her back with legs spread wide and arms tied to the bedpost. Codey mounts his sexy, beautiful prey and gives her the fucking of a lifetime until she cums uncontrollably and Codey shoots his load all over her.

Actors: Cali Sweets, Codey Steele
Genre: Fingering, Cumshot, Suspension, Bondage, BDSM, Hardcore, Blowjob, Vibrator, Ebony

Time: 00:49:57
Size: 3.59 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/a4df46bb149a3

Benderik88

Registered Member
Yoha. Home Invasion

Description : In this fantasy role-play update Yoha dreams of having her house invaded by a pack of horny men who tie her up and use all her holes for their pleasure. She struggles as she is taken down and tied up, but eventually she succumbs to the cock and cums so hard she squirts all over the floor. Sex in bondage, hard anal pounding, double penetration, and cum covered faces await you inside!!!

Actors: Yoha
Genre: BDSM, Domination, Hardcore, Anal, Gang Bang, DP

Time: 00:53:51
Format: Windows Media
Size: 645.5 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/563c96ce3844d

Benderik88

Registered Member
Leigh Raven. Born Free

Description : I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Actors: Leigh Raven
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Time: 00:47:37
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 357.5 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8f0b4317997e8

Benderik88

Registered Member
Brooklyn Gray - The Naughty List Brooklyn Gray and Tommy Pistol

Description : Brooklyn is enjoying a nice time sitting around the fire on Christmas Eve, when the story of Krampus is brought up again. Brooklyn's not having it, laughs it off and nestles into the couch to get cozy. Brooklyn slowly dozes off, and as she does, there is an evil spirit lurking around and looking for a way in. We've all heard about the naughty list, but people only want to believe in the spirit of Christmas, and not Krampus. Brooklyn is in for a rude awakening, literally, when Krampus arrives and dishes out the punishment saved for only the naughtiest of them all. He has his bag of birch rods, so the first step is getting Brooklyn restrained and ready for the punishment that is coming. Hands above the head, helpless, and terrified, Brooklyn begs for help, but the only thing she is getting is a birching. Brutal swings from the rods hit Brooklyn's ass and legs, leaving deep dark marks as Krampus punishes her. This is usually enough, but Brooklyn has been exceptionally naughty this year, so Krampus decides to use all of Brooklyn's holes to teach this slut some manners. Krampus fucks Brooklyn's ass into submission while tormenting her flesh with his rods. It seems that the only thing cumming down Brooklyn's chimney is Krampus!

Actors: Brooklyn Gray, Tommy Pistol
Genre: Blowjob, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Caning, Ball Gag, Vibrator, BDSM, Cumshot

Time: 00:52:47
Size: 1.9 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6b0d12e46e5e9

Benderik88

Registered Member
Sophia Locke - Diabolical Devices

Description : Sophia Locke is back on Device Bondage, which started her journey with Kink. Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts. The Pope unleashes his sadistic torment on her to do everything to push her limits. She is flogged and cropped before he administers a healthy dose of bastinado. Next her pussy is fucked along with a vibe to blow her mind with massive orgasms. In the next scene, Sophia is locked into a standing position with wooden stock on her ankle and her wrists. This is as helpless as it gets, and The Pope goes to work exploiting this position. First, she is groped and fondled before he breaks out a flogger and turns her flesh to a bright shade of red. Sophia instantly slides into her sub space as the pain becomes more and more intense. She is brought back to reality as the vibe rips orgasms form her wet pussy. Next, Sophia is bent over with her hands between her legs. The pain and torment are increased to the highest level that she can handle, and then finished off with her pussy getting fucked and vibed into nonstop orgasms.

Actors: Sophia Locke, The Pope
Genre: Vibrator, Caning, Flogging, Ball Gag, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, BDSM

Time: 00:48:58
Size: 3.5 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0cc33e558e49b

Benderik88

Registered Member
Sensual Butterfly Spanking

Description : With a stern toned foreign accent she demands her sex slave to put her hands behind her head while on her knees. The mistress strikes with stinging snapshots to her servitude across her creamy and silken fleshy canvass. You're invited to share erotic chemistry between two women during a demonstration of sensuality female to female domination techniques behind closed doors.

Genre: BDSM

Time: 00:29:24
Resolution: 480x360
Size: 277 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/bdccf7aa672dd

Benderik88

Registered Member
Berlin Moskau

Description : The fetish movie " Alex D - Berlin Moskau" (Cat.No. AD 437)
was released by EVS in 2003.

Actors: Miss Eve (AKA Sahra, Tanja), Big Tom, Dirk Freyling
Genre: Dildos, Etero, Bizarre, Oral, Vibratoren, Cum shots, Mature, Latex, Pump, Pumping, Fetisch, German, Leather, MILF, Tits

Time: 01:14:23
Resolution: 544x400
Size: 460.8 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/83e263599bb2e

Benderik88

Registered Member
Keira Croft. Pussy Raider

Description : Keira Croft is quite the adventurer. She's got that spirited nature. That's why she came to INSEX. For the most extreme BDSM experience she could find. To test her we start her off with some rope bondage. A beginners course in realm of BDSM. She's made to struggle around.Neck ropes and predicaments abound for Ms Croft. She flies through the air like a champ. Jumping out of airplanes is no big deal so why should this be? Then it's time to take advantage of her bound and helpless state. A tape gag makes her nice and quiet for us.Her pussy is nice and sweet. Her succulent juices create a lovely aroma in the room. Little Ms Croft enjoys the chase and BDSM is no exception. She hangs by her feet like a bat.

Actors: Keira Croft
Genre: Humiliation, Torture, BDSM, Bondage

Time: 00:42:30
Size: 2.27 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/67fcff0338a6c

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lesson of Bondage

Description : School girls being schooled, teachers being taught to the lesson of bondage, control and humiliation. Join us to this highlight about dark school erotica, domme games and lesbian punishment in five arousing lessons, featuring the prettiest girls around. It is a compilation for everyone who loves BDSM games and lesbian love alike.

Actors: Betty Stylle, Carrmen, Dorina Gold, Hadjara, Katy Parker, Nikky Thorne, Valentina Valenti
Genre: Domination, Bondage, Toys, BDSM, Lesbian, StrapOn

Time: 03:01:10
Resolution: 720x406
Size: 1.49 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/17606ede1c9cb

Benderik88

Registered Member
NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Description : Sir B throws a hard fetish party for Alisha Angel and Niasa. His willing female slaves are subjected to a lengthy and grueling application of discipline and suffering on his victims that is never ending.

Actors: Mistress Nya, Alisha Angel, Sir B
Genre: Spanking, Torture, MaleDom, BDSM, Needles, Lesbian, Gas Mask

Time: 00:49:21
Resolution: 640x480
Size: 745.1 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c454c7f46131b

Benderik88

Registered Member
Tati Russo

Description : Stress is one hell of a torment. Seeing Cherry's face cringe from the aching positions leaves me with one thought. How much more painful does it get after an orgasm? See for yourself.Adjustable hogtie? Adjustable hogtie. I crank her into the tightest hogtie Cherry's back can take chaining her down to the box. After flogging her pussy I do some heavy caning on Cherry's soft, sensitive feet. She can take a beating. How about a hook in her ass and tied it to a ball gag? Cherry can't move at all. Now I'm ready to make her cum.
Before she can recover I strap Cherry on a sybian and slap a Gas Mask on her face. Time to appreciate the simple things in life, like air. With her toes tied down the sybian is smothered by her pussy. Then we rip a zipper off her chest, but Cherry's cumming so hard at this point I wonder if she even notices?
There are no breaks for Cherry, next she's strapped to a post, bent back, weights, chains, nipples clamped and pulled tight. She came here to suffer and suffer she will, but not without it's rewards. A dick in the ass and a vibe on her cunt seems appropriate at this point. So I make her cum and cum and cum again until she can't tell the difference between pain and pleasure.

Genre: BDSM, Anal, Toys, Fisting, Bondage, Spanking, Gang Bang, Cumshots, Domination, Hardcore, Public, All sex

Time: 00:19:26
Size: 434.9 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/54e8bc0154876
https://k2s.cc/file/d6acff0e389e0

Benderik88

Registered Member
Isis Love, Jessie Cox, Kristina Rose, Lily LaBeau, Iona Grace, Elise Graves. Vamp Episode 2 Sexual Suicide

Description : In the second installment of Vamp, a high production BDSM series, Alek shows Grace, who was recently turned into a vampire, the dungeon where three slaves are kept. He explains the importance of their existence and shows her how to completely dominate and thoroughly fuck each one in bondage. Meanwhile, after being kidnapped by Queen Amunet and her henchman NIZSM, Echo is tied to a giant spider web and consumed as a form of revenge on Drago for making a new vampire without the queen's permission. Echo is then tied up on the turret of the Armory at night and left there to burn in the morning sun.

Actors: Isis Love, Jessie Cox, Kristina Rose, Lily LaBeau, Iona Grace, Elise Graves
Genre: Toys, Group Sex, Hardcore, Domination, Anal, Submission, BDSM

Time: 01:26:49
Resolution: 960x540
Size: 617 MB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8d5255c4cecdf

Benderik88

Registered Member
Charlotte Sins, Victoria Voxxx - Sinful Desires for Miss Voxxx

Description : The incredibly sexy Miss Victoria Voxxx has Charlotte Sins down on her knees and ready to be used. Charlotte looks so precious in her little schoolgirl skort that Miss Voxxx can't help but tease and torment her. Victoria starts by getting to know her sub with spanking, foot worship, and orgasm denial. Next, Miss Voxxx gets Charlotte suspended in the air, ready to take a pounding with her giant cock. Victoria chokes Charlotte on it before sliding it inside her tight pussy. Victoria rips orgasm after orgasm out of Charlotte's vulnerable body with her strap-on and her Hitachi. Then, Charlotte waits helpless, her legs pulled back, her holes exposed. Miss Voxxx uses the opportunity to slide her fingers and a plug inside Charlotte's tight asshole, stretching her open. Victoria uses her stockings to choke Charlotte, her hands to discipline the soles of Charlotte's feet, and her Hitachi to take even more orgasms from Charlotte's body.

Actors: Charlotte Sins, Victoria Voxxx
Genre: Masturbation, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Vibrator, Lesbian, BDSM, LezDom, Fishnet, Suspension, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Strapon, Bondage

Time: 00:56:54
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 1.05 GB

Screenshots:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/79501fd367de6

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!