• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture scenes the best in BDSM

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Typos Equal Tight Bondage 1 920

Typos Equal Tight Bondage - 1 920

StephaniePearlewalks into Mr. Big Bosss office and hes got some typing errors he wants to discuss with her. She argues that she cant be guilty of those and he silences her by coming around the desk and binding her wrists and gagging her with mouth packing and microfoam tape. With her gag secured he hikes her skirt up exposing her garters before hobbling her ankles and forcing her to walk back and forth in her cruel heels. He changes her ankle bondage after moving her to the floor to something more restrictive and gets to binding her upper body and ankles again before giving her a few parting gropes and heading out leaving her to struggle while hes on lunch

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 14 min 49 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 889 MiB
Tags: BDSM
Actors: Stephanie Pearle

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/ab41c3e6106f4

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Punished in Latex 1 920

Punished in Latex - 1 920

June 3, 2018

Pepperenters the office dressedinpurple and blacklatex. Mr. Big Boss asks her where the coat she was supposed to be getting from the dry cleaners is and she doesnt have a quick answer for him. Naturally he takes this opportunity to bind and gag her. Knowing this was likely to happenPepperwas good enough to bring her own mouth packing and hands it off right before he stands up to bind her. Peppers arms are bound at the wrists and elbows before her mouth is stuffed with the panties and wrapped with microfoam tape to seal itin. With the gag set he harnesses her upper body before moving her to the ground where her ankles are then bound. Shes moved to the ground where shes hogtied tightly before Mr. Big Boss runs off to lunch and to retrieve his own jacket.

Duration: 14 min 20 s
File size: 654 MiB
Actors: Pepper Sterling

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7bbdc30279949

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Tied to a Chair and Cruelly Nipple Clamped 1 920

Tied to a Chair and Cruelly Nipple Clamped - 1 920

Scarlettis forced into the room and her arms quickly tied. She’s seated, ballgagged and her nipple clamped before her gag is changed out to a ring gag. Her nipple clamps are played with a bit and she’s left to struggle in the chair while begging to be let go through her gag. After a bit her gag is removed and replaced with mouth packing and microfoam tape which muffles the cries induced by the clamps which by now are very sore on poorScarlett’s nipples. She’s paid one more visit where the clamps are removed and she’s groped a bit before being left in the chair.

Duration: 10 min 44 s
File size: 512 MiB
Actors: Scarlett

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/8bf062751f648

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Double Plug Gagged Secretaries 1 280

Double Plug Gagged Secretaries - 1 280

December 5, 2017

Pepper and I were sitting on the desk talking about the newgagwe were going to test out. Pepper was wearing a tight purple hottskirt, sheer black sleeveless top, and black pumps. I had on a sheer top, tight black pencil skirt, wide leather belt and black patent pumps. We looked thegagover and decided which end we wanted. Pepper choose green, so I was left with red. Thegaghad apluglike shape on either side that was connected with a thick wooden bar. I was curious how much this was going to make us drool and how close it would bring us together.Mr. Big Boss walked into the office to prep us for our testing. Of course, we couldn't test thegagwithout being tied up first! So, he tied both of our arms tightly behind our back and then made us kneel, facing each other. I opened my mouth wide to allow the redplugto fit. It took a minute to get accustomed to theplug. After it was buckled on tight, Pepper parted her lips and slipped them around the greenplug. Thatgagbrought us so close together that the tip of our noses touched. I just hoped I didn't drool too much, because if I did, it would get all over Pepper's big natural breasts.The Boss tied our ankles together while Pepper and I played. We used our bound arms to reach each other's side and tickle one another. We laughed around the big plugs that filled our mouths and drool began to flow. We tickled each other some more and moved around in circles, until Mr. Big Boss came back into the office. He held me still and told Pepper to start tickling one side while he got the other! I started to laugh and squeal behind the gag. I can't believe they ganged up on me!In conclusion, thegagdefinitely brought us together and we had a lot of fun with it. It made both of us drool and forced our mouths to be parted the entire time. A+

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 49 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 925 MiB
Actors: Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/d30722769e9c8

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Snoopy college students tied up by the Dean 1 280

Snoopy college students tied up by the Dean - 1 280

Starring:CarissaMontgomery, Elizabeth Andrews, and David AndrewsCarissaand I were reporters for the local college newspaper. While gossiping over lunch, we decided to look into why the foot ball team was doing so good this year. Last year they were last in the conference and this year they were undefeated in the season, seemed a bit odd to us. Or rather me.Carissawas just going along for the ride as my big breasted blonde friend who liked to have A LOT of fun.We thought we would start at the very top of the chain and snoop in the Dean's office.Carissaand I quietly slipped into the Dean's office. There was a manila folder on his desk. I took pictures of the documents inside for future investigation. I wanted to get out of the Dean's office as quickly as possible. But that wasn't in the plans for the day. The Dean walked into his office and saw us hovering over the folder on his desk. I quickly closed it and started to act like I was dressed. I was wearing a blue sweater that buttoned down the front. It matched my white and blue tennis skirt perfectly. My skirt barely covered my ass so I wore a pair of pantyhose under it. White knee high socks and a pair of tan peep toes completed my outfit.Carissawas wearing a halter top that showed her stomach, short jean shorts, white knee high socks and red heels. She was already turning on the charm for the Dean.We flirted with the Dean. I opened my camera bag and showed him the rope, tape and cloth I had brought with me. I was glad I had because this was better than the alternativeCarissahad come up with. She was always a sucker for being on her knees. The Dean picked up some of the rope and bound our arms behind our back. I kept eyeing the file on the desk while I pretended to come on to the Dean. He shoved cloth in my mouth tired of my flirty antics and questions about the football team. The Dean then wrapped clear tape around my head.Carissagiggled as the Dean gagged her but kept glancing at me with a look of worry. I knew what we were getting into but there was only so much the Dean could do to us.He directed us to stand in the corner.Carissaand I did what he said. He motioned toCarissato sit in the chair. I momentarily joined her, on her lap. The Dean shooed me away as he worked on Carissa's legs. I bubbly bounced around the office looking for clues. I grabbed the folder off the desk while the Dean was distracted and took a better look at what was inside. I quickly replaced the folder back on the desk and went and flirted withCarissa, hoping that the Dean hadn't really noticed my absence. I think he was too focused on Carissa's big breasts anyhow.Apparently he had noticed my absence, because as soon as he was done tying Carissa's ankles to the chair, he bound my ankles together and forced me down on my knees. A vision of what was about to come flashed in front of my eyes, except it wouldn't beCarissaon her knees, it would be me! What was he going to do? ForceCarissato watch. But instead he forced me between Carissa's spread legs.Carissastill leaned in and pressed her clear tape gagged lips against mine. The Dean seemed to like that. He hogtied me in between her legs and untied her halter top, exposing her big breasts in front of my face. We wiggled in our bondage, trying to loosen our bonds. The Dean left his office, stating he had meetings to attend to and that we should stay right there and think about what we did wrong. HMPF! There goes my front page story, at least for now....

Duration: 16 min 31 s
File size: 612 MiB
Actors: Reporter Perils

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/201a326c06c14

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
The Boss's Latex Plaything 1 920

The Boss's Latex Plaything - 1 920

Cobiearrives in the office in the latex chosen for her by Miss Andrews. Shes quickly spun around and her wrists bound behind her back. Shes panel gagged and her arms tied behind her back both harnessed and at the elbows. After having her kneel down on the ground shes bound at the ankles. Mr. Big Boss makes sure to take a bit of groping liberties throughout of course. Finally shes lowered to the ground and hogtied by Mr. Big Boss who then gives her a pat before sitting down to watch her struggle in her bondage a bit. After a bit of audience with her he finally but regrettably has to go to lunch, leavingCobieto struggle on the floor awaiting someone to come either free her or enjoy her.

Duration: 15 min 11 s
File size: 693 MiB
Actors: Cobie

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e07f12c905d4a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex Secretary And A Strict Leather Hogtie 1 920

Latex Secretary And A Strict Leather Hogtie - 1 920

SereneIsley is waiting on Mr. Big Boss. She is wearing a black latex top and a vibrant pink latex skirt. Mr. Big Boss finally arrives to the office andSerenesexily poses as he readies her bondage. He lacesSerenetightly into aleatherarmbinder. Mr. Big Boss applies aleatherpanel gag head head harness before adding aleatherstraptoSerene's wrist. She is then made to prance back in forth in front of him, showing off her latex figure and bondage. After a few laps, Mr. Big Boss strapsSerene's ankles together and leaves the office.Serenestruggles in the tightleatherbondage as she makes noises behind the ball in her mouth. Several minutes ofSerenestruggling go by before Mr. Big Boss reappears in the office. He places her on the ground and secures her into a strictleatherhogtie. The noisesSerenewas making behind her gag change as the bondage difficulty increases. She focuses on her breathing and the ability to endure the hogtie. After being made to endure the hogtie, Mr. Big Boss releases her and makesSerenestand up. He reattaches the hogtiestrapto her wriststrap.Serene's head is forced backwards and Mr. Big Boss makes her walk back and forth for his pleasure.

Duration: 14 min 37 s
File size: 870 MiB
Actors: Serene Isley

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/46769d7b46e07

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
I Bet I Can Get Out Of That 1 920

I Bet I Can Get Out Of That - 1 920

February 7, 2018

Nicholeand David are watching some TV and hes actually managed to rig the movie they were going to watch to include some bondage. She of course takes the bait and starts criticizing the character and how she could have easily gotten out of the same situation. David quickly seizes the opportunity and after grabbing some rope starts binding Nicholes ankles first before moving up and binding first her wrists, and then her elbows. She starts to question the level of tightness a bit and David goads her into reaccepting the challenge with aplomb. Unfortunately for her, her confidence is bottled up with a pair of panties and some white microfoam tape soon after and David leaves her to struggle after taking her glasses off to protect them.Nicholestarts to realize that she might have been had at this point and David checks the knots before heading out to leaveNicholefor a long, fruitless struggle.

Duration: 15 min 26 s
File size: 917 MiB
Actors: Nichole Skye

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5edffea85ae33

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Fetish Heels, Sexy Secretary, Tight Hogtie 1 920

Fetish Heels, Sexy Secretary, Tight Hogtie - 1 920

Cobiewalks into the room and asks Mr Big Boss if he wanted to see her. Apparently shes been causing trouble and even takes a seat on Mr Big Bosss desk without asking. He quickly gathers rope and tells her that shes going to have to serve some bondage time for corrective action. Her wrists are quickly bound and Mr Big Boss wastes no time binding her elbows tightly together. She wavers just a bit in her ultra high heels before Mr Big Boss returns with a head harness ballgag which he puts in her mouth strapping it around her head. Her arms are tied off to her body and shes lowered to the floor where shes left to struggle as Mr Big Boss heads off to check on business. Eventually he returns and ties her in a hogtie pulling her ankles together and binding them before pulling her head harness gag back to the ankles. She pleads with him to reconsider leaving her through the gag but her cries fall on deaf ears as he heads off to lunch leavingCobieto struggle on the rug.

Duration: 15 min 16 s
File size: 908 MiB
Actors: Cobie

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/30a1b01099c3b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Good Submissives Pay Attention 1 920

Good Submissives Pay Attention - 1 920

March 4, 2019

Amanda enters the room shackled, wearing a posture collar, ballgag and crawling. David quickly takes charge of her and orders her to crawl around on the floor in front of him for his amusement. She’s made to hold a few positions displaying her ass properly. Amanda is made to hike her skirt up and show her ass. Amanda does a good job minding but she’s new and has to learn things the hard way. After a few disobedient moments she’s cuffed with her hands behind her back attached to her neck, and David moves in to show his new charge a little hands on attention.

Duration: 10 min 1 s
File size: 477 MiB
Actors: Amanda Reigh

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a6a9f3ed07d76

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Ballet Boots, Leather Straps, and Balance Training 1 920

Ballet Boots, Leather Straps, and Balance Training - 1 920

October 5, 2018
It’s been too long since Elizabeth had someballetboot training so Mr. Big Boss breaks out the leather straps, harness gag, and ankle cuffs and helps her see just how many of her skills she’s retained. She makes a good few passes demonstrating that she’s still got a pretty good ability to walk, but her moans and slow going shows off just how out of practice she is. More training sessions might be in order. She’s left in a hogtie on the office floor where she struggles rather energetically for your pleasure.

Duration: 15 min 0 s
File size: 718 MiB
Actors: Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7becd5cd20c5b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
On Latex Assignment 1 280

On Latex Assignment - 1 280

November 5, 2017

Itd been a while since Lizz had been blessed with the free time to pursue herdetectivemoonlighting job so when the call came from one of her old contacts that needed help infiltrating a particular persons home she wasnt quite sure shed want to get back in. The contact explained to Lizz how the person they need the dirt on comes with a set of kinky predilections that make her perfect for the job. Whether intrigued or just interested in the challenge Lizz finds herself telling the contact that shell take the case.As it turns out the person of interest is into some kinky things and has Lizz dressed in a latex outfit, shiny hose, and stiletto heels and sets her to work vacuuming the floor of his wardrobe room for staff. Not just a simple vacuum job though as her hands are cuffed and locked in front of her via a chain connected to a waist belt and collar. Her ankles are also cuffed together with steel ring cuffs and a narrow chain. Struggling to do her work while drooling over the ballgag Lizz moans not sure if shes turned on by the bondage or disinterested in the chores. She wraps up her vacuuming and immediately starts showing an interest in the numerous pairs of high heels and trying a couple on before eventually settling on a very high fetish pair on the top shelf of a bookcase. After a few laps walking back and forth she decides she should put up the vacuum and not a moment too soon as after a quick flash Lizz finds herself bound and gagged on the floor in leather cuffs, an armbinder, an intense posture collar, and red ballgag. Lizz starts to slowly realize as she struggles on the floor of the room that shes to be kept as a latex bondage plaything for the duration of her stay here.Eventually after quite a bit of drooly struggle Lizz finds herself leather strap bound to the pole in the mans basement standing in her very high heels and leather panel headharness ballgagged. As she struggles and moans against the tight leather straps she starts to go over the mental list of things she was supposed to do and slowly it dawns on her that shes here now as a result of her list being done. Lizz can only wonder if shes to be kept there till shes needed again, and just how long that might be.

Duration: 20 min 13 s
File size: 1.16 GiB
Actors: Elizabeth Andrews Detective Perils

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/57a960a35d6f4

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex Time With Mr Big Boss 1 920

Latex Time With Mr Big Boss - 1 920

Terrais waiting on Mr Big Boss in the waiting room dressed in red and blacklatex, black high heels, and pantyhose. He arrives, appraises his secretary for the day and wastes no time grabbing a rope and binding first her wrists, and then her elbows. A black ballgag comes next and her arms are lashed to her body with an upper body harness followed by a body cinch beforeTerrais moved to the ground and her ankles tightly bound.Terrais left to struggle a bit by Mr Big Boss who goes off to check on some things around the officeTerrasits bewildered by what's going on a bit before struggling for a bit testing her ropes. When he returns she's rolled over and hogtied ankles to upper body harness pulling her into a taut arch before Mr Big Boss heads off to lunch leavingTerrain the gradually every more punishing hogtie.

Duration: 15 min 5 s
File size: 906 MiB
Actors: Terra Mizu

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e55cdcec1fd41

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex, Ball Gag, and Leather Bondage 1 920

Latex, Ball Gag, and Leather Bondage - 1 920

November 3, 2017

Adarais dressed in a gold and blacklatextop with a shiny black skirt. Mr Big Boss wastes no time moving in and pulling her wrists behind her back looping a leather strap around her wrists and buckling it tightly. Leather elbow cuffs are added next before a red ballgag is pulled between her teeth and buckled tightly. Mr Big Boss gets a few choice gropes in before getting a clip and clipping Adaras elbows together. A few more grabs and spanks of her ass andAdarais pulled around, hand gagged, and groped. Mr Big Boss then heads off leaving her bound and standing in her high heels. On his return Mr Big Boss placesAdarain some ankle cuffs chaining them together before leading her back and forth.Adarais then seated on the couch and left to struggle a bit. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns, but only to change her ankle bondage to a more restrictive strap and then get a few gropes before leaving her to struggle again.

Duration: 13 min 26 s
File size: 791 MiB
Actors: Adara Jordin

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/70ef802c3d871

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Stocking Tease To Hogtie 1 920

Stocking Tease To Hogtie - 1 920

ArielleLane slides into the room before grabbing some stockings, hiking her skirt up, and giving you a leg show by slowly and teasingly putting her stockings on and attaching them to her garters. After a fade she’s on the ground having a ring gag shoved into her mouth while already being in a hogtie. She struggles and moans at her change in fortune but the ropes won’t yield. She struggles hard and eventually loses her shoes laying her stocking feet bare for your viewing pleasure.

Duration: 15 min 16 s
File size: 854 MiB
Actors: Arielle Lane

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/b8b9099a44fed

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
6 1/4th inch boots, spandex, and bondage 1 920

6 1/4th inch boots, spandex, and bondage - 1 920

MiaVallis, dressed in a dominant fashion, is forced to stand in 6 1/4th inch steel-heeled boots as a punishment. She complains about how much the boots hurt her feet as a tall blonde fellow appears in the room. He asks her if she wants to sit down and she replies that she does. Unfortunately for her, he is going to make her stand in the boots as he ties her arms tightly behind her back because he doesn't feel she has learned her lesson yet. Mia groans and complains as her arms are being cinched together. David gives her a couple of smacks on her spandex covered ass to quiet her down. He proposes that after her arms are tied together that they take some laps back and forth in the extremely difficult boots. After standing this long, Mia regrets getting in trouble and makes that very well known. Mia lifts one of her legs in the air to take the pressure off the ball of her foot. David grabs her ankle and forces her to stand on the other foot for a prolonged time. Mia is not happy with this. Finally he lets Mia have a reprieve from the boots and leads her over to sit down. He buckles a ball gag head harness onto Mia and then ties her ankles together. While tying her ankles together he suggests that she stands in the corner in the boots and tightly tied ankles, making her stability even worse. Mia begs for that not to happen. To complete Mias bondage, David ties her booted arches together and ties her head harness into a hog tie. He watches her struggle in the rope bondage for a while and then decides to tickle her. Mia laughs and screams behind the ball gag as she endures the tickling. After he is done messing with her, David leaves Mia to struggle in her hogtie.

Duration: 16 min 39 s
File size: 991 MiB
Actors: Mia Vallis

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/de1f6be1130a3

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hooded, Postured Collared and Wheeled Away in Latex 1 280

Hooded, Postured Collared and Wheeled Away in Latex - 1 280

Day Dreaming at the Office part 34The menial task of filing papers and typing reports was making Dakkota's day go by very slowly. Every 30 minutes she glanced up at the clock, disappointed that more time hadn't gone by. The words on the reports thatDakkotawas supposed to be typing, started to run together and her typos mistakes increased substantially.Dakkotaclosed her eyes for a second and a scene of another kind played across her eyelids....Dakkotawas standing in the middle of the warehouse wearing a red latex top and black latex skirt that buckled up the back. The Boss gagged her with a white ball gag before pulling a black pvc gwen hood over her head. The gag that pried Dakkota's lips apart was forced further back into her mouth by the tight hood. Next to come was a 4 inch black and red posture collar that proved tough to buckle on and was even tighter once buckled shut. Dakkota's face instantly reflected strain from the compression around her neck. AsDakkotastruggled with the leather bondage, Mr. Big Boss started on her rope bondage. He bound her elbows tightly together behind her back and then added two body cinches. Mr. Big Boss looped his finger around the collar ring and leadDakkotaaround the warehouse before leashing her off to a ring that hung above their heads.The Boss leftDakkotastanding leashed off to the ceiling, with her ankles tied together. Her face continuously reflected the strain she was experiencing and she began to sweat. Mr. Big Boss reentered the room and pulled a hand truck next toDakkota. He picked upDakkota, placed her onto it, and then secured her to the hand truck. Once she was in place, the Boss wheeled her around the room, escalating her strain and fear. After a bit, the Boss wheelsDakkotaout of the warehouse, into the offices, putting her on display for all her co-workers to see.

Duration: 14 min 32 s
File size: 488 MiB
Actors: Dakkota

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/1aa20173b26a8

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Forced Into Fetish 1 920

Forced Into Fetish - 1 920

Gmorasis sitting on her couch when shes suddenly ordered onto her feet and out of her dress by Elizabeth, shes then handed a catsuit and boots which shes instructed to put on. After slowly sliding on the PVC catsuit and putting on the boots, Elizabeth moves in to put a corset on her and then examines her by roughly spinning her around in her six inch boots. Elizabeth gropes and hand gagsGmorasfor a bit till she goes to grab some bondage implements which she brings in and then begins to apply toGmoras. A ballgag is first followed by leather straps on her arms. With those in place Elizabeth collars and leashes up her new toy and starts taking her for a walk. After a few passes Lizz grabs more leather straps and places them on Gmorass ankles before moving in and handgagging her a bit more while rubbing her hands over her PVC clad body. Pushing her to her knees Lizz moves over to the fireplace where she verbally tauntsGmorasabout struggling and showing off to her in order to gain her attention, it must work because Lizz comes back and after adjusting her bondage sits and watchesGmorasstruggle while taunting her still. After a bit Lizz grabs a gwen hood and placesGmorasin it over her ballgag. Lizz then goes to grab a blindfold from the other room and returns placing it on Gmorass hooded head blinding her and turning her into Lizzs personalfetishdoll. Shes lowered to her stomach where Lizz hogties her with a leather strap. With a final bit of sadism Lizz sits down on the fireplace one more time and tellsGmorasto make her way over if she wants more attention which she gladly tries to do.

Duration: 16 min 41 s
File size: 768 MiB
Actors: Gmoras and Elizabeth Andrews

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3a44f58723287

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Caught Doing Self Bondage 1 920

Caught Doing Self Bondage - 1 920

Septemeber 8, 2017
Jasminis glad to finally have some alone time. Her roommate has left her alone and she plans to make the most of that time by having some self bondage fun. She starts by ballgagging herself and starting to bind her ankles when suddenly her roommate returns and catches her in the middle of her fun. He quickly volunteers to help her out and soon she finds herself tightly bound at his hands. He binds her wrists and elbows before adding a leg rope and rolling her over placing her into a hogtie. He then tells her that hed just forgotten something and that he'll just have to leave her like this since hes not going to be around long enough to untie her. Shes furious with David naturally andJasminbegins to struggle anew to get free of her bonds. After a long while she manages to slip a knot and gets herself free vowing to meet up with her roommate at the bar and give him a piece of her mind.

Duration: 12 min 44 s
File size: 716 MiB
Actors: Jasmin Jai

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/08b33f5297f48

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bound in Latex for Valentine's Day 1 920

Bound in Latex for Valentine's Day - 1 920

RachelAdams has arrived in a pink latex dress for Mr. Big Boss to tie her up for Valentine’s Day. He gets right to business binding her arms and adding a head harness ballgag. She’s then left to struggle while he leaves to check on a few things around the office. Eventually he returns and places her into a hobble where you get treated to more of her struggles without as much mobility for poorRachel. Hobbled in her high heels she presents a lovely Valentine’s Day vision.

Duration: 14 min 18 s
File size: 854 MiB
Actors: Rachel Adams

Thumbnails:

00240x0032-04.png

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4cdf60218c33c

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!