• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:45
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1298 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "CRUEL PUSSY LICKING" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/29/24)
TAGS:
THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, STOCKINGS, NYLON, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, ELECTRIC PLAY, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, BONDAGE, PAIN, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, FEMALE MASTURBATION, CHASTITY, DICK SHOCKER, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, ORAL SEX, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, PUSSY EATING, CUNNILINGUS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING
DESCRIPTION: Vivienne l'Amour wearing beautiful lingerie and stockings is cruelly teasing and tormenting the slave. She has promised him the honour of licking her cunt and ass if he takes pain on his cock, to which he readily agrees. She electrifies his chastity cage, making him squeal as she ramps up the current, delighting in his cries, before she uses the cock flogger to reinforce her dominance. After doing such a sterling jib, she uses his tongue on her pussy and ass until she has a huge genuine orgasm, a great deal for both of them.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:58
FileSize: 801 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "LATEX VACBED" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/08/24)
TAGS:
BONDAGE, BDSM, DUNGEON, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, SEX TOYS, BODY SITTING, BODYSITTING, SHINY LATEX DRESS, WETLOOK PVC CLOTHING, MISTRESS ON TOP, ORGASM DENIAL, YOUNG DOMME, FEMALE DOMINATION, MILKING, HANDJOB, COCK TEASE, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: The divine latex clad Princess Aurora is having some kinky fun with her vacbed encased subbie. The tight vacuum outlining his body, his hard cock poking through the hole, ready to be expertly teased and edged by her hands. She controls all aspects of him, making sure his sensors are overloaded by her touch and verbal commands as he is held in latex bondage.

Download LINK:

Download File (802.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:26:02
FileSize: 1725 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "CUM IN THE SUN" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/09/24)
TAGS:
THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, BIKINI, MILF, PRO DOMINATRIX, OUTDOORS, OUTSIDE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, MASKED, BDSM, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HANDJOB
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Nikki, in her sexy leopard print bikini, is relaxing in the Mansion gardens, she has her latex clad subby worshipping her high heels. She decides to have some teasing fun with him, laying him on the sunbed and exposing his hardening dick. She delights in edging him with her hand until he is rock hard and begging for release. She denies him over and over and loves his moans of desperation. Taking it to the next level, she takes out a variety of cock toys to stimulate him more, edging him again and again, until allowing him to shoot a big cumload. She is not finished with him, so carries on the post orgasm stimulation, showing no mercy as she makes him hard again and continues his torment.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:31:39
FileSize: 1868 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GABRIELLA OFFICIAL: "NOBODY QUITS - BOOTS WORSHIP TRILOGY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/15/24)
TAGS:
PUBLIC HUMILIATION, MILF, LEATHER LEGGINGS, FACEBUSTING, FACE KICKING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, TRAMPLE, HUMAN DOORMAT, DEGRADATION, MUD, DIRTY BOOTS, MUDDY BOOTS, BDSM, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, BOOT SLAVE, VERBAL ABUSE, SLAVE TRAINING, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: Riding Boots Worship And Public Humiliation

I can see the fear in the eyes of this loser, his ego is broken and he doesn't look so macho as before. He asks my permittion to go to the stable, but I say to him that first he has to lick my boots clean. He begs me not to make him do it, as he already agreed to work for free for me and there are people watching, he is local and he will feel so embarassed! I laugh and I say that I don't care and I make him lick every inch of my boots, as I make him wave to some people that look at us! I don't let him go, until my boots look like new!

MUDDY BOOTS PART1: Punish My Lazy Horseman - Lick The Dirt From My Boots

I start for the stable and I say to my horseman slave to water all the plans. But when I come back, he rests! I wake him up and he excuses that the sun made him tired. He really doesn't understand his position, but I will make him understand! I make my boots very muddy and I call him and command to lick them clean. He is scared but he complains, but I humiliate him verbally and make him lick the dirt of my boots. I scratch the mud on his teeth as is sticked to it and I wipe the bottoms of my boots on his face, making it black. After some intense licking, I use his tongue as a rug, but still my boots are not clean and his mouth and face are dirty to the maximum!

MUDDY BOOTS PART2: Intense Boot Cleaning On Your Tongue POV

He licked my muddy boots for several minutes, but they are still full of mud and dirt. The loser horseman complains that is impossible to lick so dirty boots clean, so I have to do it alone and show to him that can be done. I walk over him while he is on the ground and I make him lick my boots, whipping them on his face. I spit on his mouth to make it dry and I keep cleaning my boots on it and dominate him at the same time. The skin of his face is destroyed after some minutes, but my boot look much better, I stand full weight on him and keep using his mouth as a rug to clean my boots and even gag him with the top of them. I dry them on his t-shirt and they look

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:32
FileSize: 712 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GYNARCHY: "BOOT WORSHIP - PAIN DEBT CONTRACT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/05/24)
TAGS:
MASKED, CFNM, GODDESS SERENA, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, NYLON, BRUNETTE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BDSM, MEAN MISTRESS, BOOT SLAVE, SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: Slave maggot has a treat today - not that he has earned it, so he will have to work hard for it for the rest of the day. Slave maggot is more than happy to immediately agree to be in my debt in order to worship my knee high PVC stiletto boots. He knows it is a privilege to be envied by men worldwide. As he worships every millimetre of my boots, I decide how he will pay back his debt for the honour he is receiving.

Download LINK:

Download File (712.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:18
FileSize: 496 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - THE BRUTALITY OF MANDY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/09/24)
TAGS:
BONDAGE, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, BOOT DOMINATION, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASING, BLONDE, MIND FUCK, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASKED MALE, PAIN, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUSTING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Been a little bit since I've had a ballbust boy. Come on. I need a boy I can take out my stress on...

Download LINK:

Download File (496.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:43
FileSize: 629 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRATTY FOOT GIRLS: "AKIRA AND SCARLETT - SMELL OUR STINKY FEET BITCH!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/21/24)
TAGS:
XBRATS, STINKY FEET, SMELLY FEET, FEET SNIFFING, JEANS, DENIM, DOUBLE DOMME, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT SMELLING, CHOKE, CHOKING, BREATH PLAY, FOOT SMOTHER, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, TRAMPLE, HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, VERBAL ABUSE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM
DESCRIPTION: Scarlett and Akira come home and find their annoying roommate watching TV on the floor. He always has an attitude and they are sick of it! Since he can't stop himself from running his mouth they decide enough is enough as they remove their stinky shoes and start smothering his face with their vinegary soles and toes! Now he knows he has pushed their buttons as they push their sweaty feet into his face! They laugh knowing how bad their feet reek! They scissor him as they take turns squeezing his nose between their toes then start standing on him and really ramming their feet into his face!

Download LINK:

Download File (629.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:15
FileSize: 536 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "JANEY BLISS AND MANDY MARX - WEDNESDAY ADAMS TWINS BLOWJOB" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/02/24)
TAGS:
BLONDES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, MASKED, ORGASM DENIAL, COCK LICKING, YOUNG DOMMES, ORGASM DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, BLOW JOBS, BLOWJOB, COCK SUCKING, BRAT GIRLS, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, MILKING, HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: My obedient sub is back and ready to suck cock. Lucid and I once had a fun Wednesday Adams themed shoot and I wanted to try it with my blonde mini-me. I think she's a little too preoccupied with stuffing her face with cock to role play, it's pretty hot how enthusiastic she gets about my games for her. Oh little Janey, obsessed with teasing and denying with her tongue and mean hands, they grow up so fast.

Download LINK:

Download File (536.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:45
FileSize: 2616 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS AVEENA'S FEMPIRE: "SUCK ME PROPER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/27/24)
TAGS:
HUMILIATION, REDHEAD DOMINA, SHINY LATEX CATSUIT, GLOSSY PVC CLOTHING, ANAL MASTURBATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, ASS TO MOUTH, BDSM, MOUTH FUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, ANAL PLAY, ARSE FUCKING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, PEGGING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, DILDO PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: Wearing a stunning pvc cat suit and bright pink vibrate hair, I'm in the mood for some pegging but first I need My cock fluffed up. He put his lips around My cock and starts to suck Me off. His performance is terrible so I verbally threaten him, If you don't make the whole length of my cock down your throat, I'm going to shove it up your ass.

He might need a helping hand so I grab the back of his head and pull him into My cock while thrusting My hips hard and deep to touch them tonsils.

After sometime it's clear he's not going to suck to My satisfaction so a few face slaps and letting him know I'm far from impressed. Your cock sucking skills aren't up to My standards and like I told him earlier, if you don't suck it right then its going up your ass. Over the bench you little disappointment.

He climbs up nervously and straight away I've got My fingers already in his ass warming him up. That's much better at least My whole cock has managed to be inside of him. I drill his ass like workmen drill the roads.

No mercy shown as he cries out, I ask him what he's learnt from today. ''Suck cock proper Goddess''.

On you knees slave let's see how you do now, I remove the condom and use it to slap him in his sorry face, If you don't suck My cock I will make you eat the condom. He grunts but does as he's told. Now I'm bored, kiss My shoes and fuck off.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:28:48
FileSize: 1261 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "ALLIE HEART AND LUCID LAVENDER - GODDESSES INDULGE A VULNERABLE FOOT SLUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/04/24)
TAGS:
FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTJOB, THIGHJOB, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, ORGASM DENIAL, YOUNG DOMMES, ORGASM DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, BRAT GIRLS, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, MILKING, HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Two goddesses, a foot worshipper and a whole lotta pink. Our gimped out foot slut is getting the overwhelm treatment today. Every kiss, lick, and suck he can take until he goes stupid.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:34
FileSize: 1048 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "HANNAH - POOR GIRL USED AND BULLIED BY PRETTY RICH GIRL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/08/24)
TAGS:
BLONDE, WOMAN ON TOP, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BDSM, LEZDOM, LESBIANS, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE SLAVERY, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FEMALE ABUSE, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES
DESCRIPTION: Hannah is gonna be so mad if she went to her date and her feet were dirty. Hannah hates poor people. So, she found this poor girl from school to use and get her feet cleaned by. She is beneath Hannah. She is fat, ugly and poor. But Hannah is hot, pretty and rich. So that’s why Hannah can get her way. That’s why ugly Devin listens to her every command. She is her submissive slut who will do anything to get attention and to be liked.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:30:29
FileSize: 1334 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "LUCID DREAMING - STUCK IN YOUR COCK CAGE RAGE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/03/24)
TAGS:
LUCID LAVENDER, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, SUBMISSIVE, LATEX MINISKIRT, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, COCK TEASE, BONDAGE, ORGASM DENIAL, YOUNG DOMME, ORGASM DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, BRAT GIRLS, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Little rubber gimp. I can hear the frustration behind your hood, whining, gasping, trying not to let those little begs slip. I want you angry. I want you to beg me. Let it out. Seeing how frustrated I can make a gimp who’s sole purpose is obedience and servitude, that’s the true fun.

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:11
FileSize: 1340 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MYTHICCAL - BBW FULL WEIGHT STOMACH SITTING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/10/24)
TAGS:
CHASTITY, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, GIANT ASS, BBW, SHOES, HIGH HEELS, BODYSITTING, BODY SITTING, SQUASH, FULLWEIGHT, HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, VERBAL ABUSE, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Mythiccal is beautiful and HUGE! Her ass and tits are unbelievable. She picks this boy to use as her furniture for the day. She sits right on his stomach and her body covers his. He is pinned underneath her huge ass and has barely room for his lungs to breathe. His organs are getting rearranged and pushed around. He tries his hardest to not make any noise, but he can’t help it. She is sitting full weight and he is being squashed. She even shoves her feet in his mouth and down his throat. He is helpless! Every time she moves a little, he can feel his ribs breaking. She doesn’t care. Maybe if he wasn’t so tiny he would be more comfy!

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:52
FileSize: 1447 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL REELL: "GEGENE - LE MANUEL DE L'OFFICIER DE RENSEIGNEMENT 2" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/05/24)
TAGS:
PAIN, MASKED, BONDAGE, EXTREME GERMAN FEMDOM, SHOCKING, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, ELECTROSHOCKS, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, HARDCORE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, SADISM, BDSM, MOANING SLAVE, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, YOUNG DOMINA, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, MERCILESS, NO MERCY, VIOLENT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Le Manuel de l'officier de renseignement ist ein Handbuch uber Geheimdiensttechniken, das von Oberst Bigeard wahrend des Algerienkriegs verfasst wurde. Das Werk enthalt insbesondere Foltertechniken, darunter die im Algerienkrieg eingesetzte Gegene. Das Buch wurde weltweit verbreitet und seine Techniken wurden spater von zahlreichen Geheimdiensten wiederverwendet, darunter die von Augusto Pxnochet, Saddam Hxssein, den Verxxnigten Staaten – und von mir.

Le Manuel de l’officier de renseignement is a manual on intelligence techniques written by Colonel Bigeard during the Algerian Wxr. In particular, the work contains txrture techniques, including the Gegene used in the Algerian Wxr. The book was disseminated worldwide and its techniques were later reused by numerous intelligence agencies, including those of Augusto Pxnochet, Saddam Hxssein, the Unxted States – and me. (GERMAN CLIP)

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:19:13
FileSize: 841 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MARISOL PRICE - TRAINING YOU TO BELONG TO ME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/02/24)
TAGS:
PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, BRUNETTE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY NYLON, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, BDSM, SPERM, SEMEN, CUMSHOT, MILKING, HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, RUINED ORGASM, EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: I'll get inside your head. I flip him up and down, the flowing to his brain and from his cock and the rush of going back upright just to be met with porn. I'll mind fuck you physically and mentally, pump your cock senseless until you pop... and get flipped right back.

Download LINK:

Download File (842.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:30
FileSize: 398 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GYNARCHY: "MISTRESS SERENA - PEGGED BI SLAVE GIVES BLOWJOB BEFORE GETTING FUCKED BAREBACK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/05/24)
TAGS:
GYNARCHYGODDESS, ONLYSERENA, BDSM, DUNGEON, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, CUM IN MOUTH, FELCHING, CUM IN ASS, RUBBER, LATEX BOOTS, CHASTITY, FORCED BI, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, PRO DOMINATRIX, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DEGRADATION, STRAP-ON, STRAPON, BLOWJOB ENCOURAGEMENT, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, COCK SUCKING, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: As I get ready to peg one of my bi sluts, I unlock the other bi slave from his chastity device and position him in front of the bi slut who is already strapped down to my bench ready to take my cock. The strapped down bi slut is encouraged to suck the cock of the bi slave who has just had his desperate cock unleashed from his chastity cage until he blows his load in the pegged slaves mouth.

Their positions are then changed as the now unchaste and spent slave is bent over the bench to take the cock of the pegged bi slut bareback in his slut hole. His ass is fucked deep, hard and fast under my watchful eye. His hole is filled with cum and the slutty bi slave is made to suck out his own cum from the ass he just filled.

Download LINK:

Download File (399.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:28
FileSize: 492 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "WHIPPING IN TERRACE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/09/24)
TAGS:
ITALIAN FEMDOM, GROUP FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS, OUTSIDE, CANINIG, RATTAN CANE, FLOGGER, FLOGGING, BONDAGE, BRUNETTE, BLONDE, MILF, BULLWHIPPING, BULLWHIP, BEATDOWNS, MOANING SLAVE, BETA MALE, BDSM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, SINGLE TAIL, LASHING, LASHES, DOMINANT WOMEN, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: ITALIAN SPEAKING

My friends and I are having fun dominating slaves on the terrace. The unfortunate person on duty has been attached to a column and will have to suffer our whippings. The more he screams and thrashes, the more we whip him. His complaints do not make us pity, on the contrary they make us be even more evil!

DIALOGHI IN ITALIANO

Io e le mie amiche ci stiamo divertendo a dominare degli schiavi in terrazza. Il malcapitato di turno e stato attaccato a una colonna e dovra subire le nostre frustate. Piu urla e si dimena, e piu noi lo frustiamo. I suoi lamenti non ci impietosiscono, anzi ci fanno essere ancora piu cattive!

Download LINK:

Download File (492.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:34
FileSize: 463 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - INVERTED FACE FUCK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/05/24)
TAGS:
FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, BLONDE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, TEASE AND DENIAL, ORGASM DENIAL, BONDAGE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY NYLON, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, BDSM, MILKING, HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Flip, flop. Suck my foot. Worship it. Serve me best you can with all that rush to your head making you go stupid, and of course the overwhelming subspace of being gifted my body. When that isn't enough, flip him back, pump his cock until he cries, and dowwwwn you go again boy. I want to overwhelm you. Break you. Program you.

Download LINK:

Download File (463.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:06
FileSize: 1674 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMBER AND TRIGGA - BENNY GETS DEEP INTO DEBT CONTRACT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/12/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, CHASTITY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, BLONDE, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, LATEX BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BDSM, MEAN MISTRESS, SLAVE TRAINING, PATHETIC MALE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: After doing so well in his chastity, Benny and Amber decide to go back to the specialist to write up a debt contract. Benny has been behaving so great now that he is in chastity. He is super obedient because he knows if he isn’t then he will get shocked. They meet up with Ms Trigga and start negotiating the terms and conditions of their contract. Amber tries to be fair but she knows she deserves so much. Benny works 3 jobs currently. The high percentages he just signed in the contract are going to make his life hell. But he is just a simp. Her best friend. He will do anything for her.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:19:18
FileSize: 1340 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "LADY LEATHER AND SATIN" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/12/24)
TAGS:
SEXY CLOTHING, SHINY SATIN BLOUSE, LEATHER MINISKIRT, MILF, PRO DOMINATRIX, LEATHER GLOVES, PUSSY SMELLING, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, HANDJOB, MILKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEX SLAVE, FUCKING, BDSM, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BRITISH MISTRESS, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH FEMDOM, SPERM, SEMEN, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, FORCED MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, RUINED ORGASM, SLAVEBOY, PATHETIC MALE, PUSSY WORSHIP, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress T has noticed her neighbour's interest in her sexy clothing, he always seems to be looking out the window or cutting his lawn when she comes and goes, especially if she is wearing satin or leather clothing. She decides to have some fun and invites him in under the pretence of a cup of coffee. She wastes no time in getting to the heart of his obsession and starts humiliating him, talking control and seducing with her leather gloves, skirt and satin blouse. After getting his cock hard with her gloved hands, she hitches her skirt up and sits on his hard cock, taking his virginity as she indoctrinates him with the leather smell. She finishes by giving his a gloved handjob until he shoots his cum over the expensive leather, a slave to her will from now on.

Download LINK:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!