• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:28
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 484 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ASMA ADVENTURES: "ASMA MAKES RAY HER BITCH" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
KO, KNOCKOUT, THONG FETISH, LEGS FETISH, LONG LEGS, AMAZONS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MIXED WRESTLING, MOANING SLAVE, CHOKE, CHOKING, BETA MALE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, WEAK SLAVE, WEAK MAN, STRUGGLING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, STRONG WOMAN, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING
DESCRIPTION: Well I told my little bitch slave Ray what would happen if he got lazy on me and here were he results. If you slack off with me I simply make you suffer. I made his ass pass the fuck out with my reverse headscissors. He looked pretty stupid not knowing where he was. Oh well it didn't matter to me what happens to him but I just made sure I didn't end his life. I still have some use for him. I also enjoy choking people but men more so. It gives me life to make men suffer. Eventually I make him be for forgiveness and worship and kiss my feet. He should be thankful as should any man or woman that gets to suffer underneath my ass and pussy.

Download LINK:

Download File (485.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:11
FileSize: 753 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "BEAUTIFUL BUTT AND DELICIOUS FARTS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/02/23)
TAGS:
PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, STINKY ASS, BLONDE, FARTING SMELLY FARTS, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, CHOKE, CHOKING, UNDER FEMALE ASS, RIMJOB, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, RIMMING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ASS TEASE, GODDESS WORSHIP, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Young and sexy Goddess Mia is about to face sit her slave while wearing pantyhose... At least to start. She knows she will eventually want to pull them down so she can be rimmed deeply so she has placed her slave in a mask with no eye-holes because he isn't good enough to see her pussy, ass and asshole. She starts by bouncing and grinding her ass on his face and then sitting on him until he kicks for air. She then farts in the slaves face while sitting on him firmly so the gas has no where to go but up his nose. Next she lifts up and bounces letting out four farts beautifully synchronized so she is in the air as each is released. Expelled then immediately crushed into the slaves face and up his nose.

"Does that smell good, smell like your dinner tonight?" she asks him. She reminds him that when she starts to fart that much it can only mean one thing, he's going to be needed for toilet duty soon. She lets out another fart, then another and another. She really is gassy. She decides to pull down her nylons and now you see how beautifully her ass engulfs the slaves head. Another fart. She bounces on his face to loosen herself up even more. She then gyrates her ass. what a sight, then sits firmly on him again and tells him to get his tongue up her ass. Mia turns around into a forward position on his face and then bounces hard on his face until she farts again. The slave sounds like the smell is overwhelming him. Even Mia has to wave her hand in front of her face. "This room is brutal right now, I'm going to lock the door and leave you in here to soak in it" she tells him as she gets up and walks from the room. The slave is surely in bliss!

Download LINK:

Download File (753.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:07
FileSize: 677 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "DIRTIER THAN HE KNOWS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/01/23)
TAGS:
SEXY LINGERIE, DICK SLAPPING, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, CHOKE, CHOKING, UNDER FEMALE ASS, RIMJOB, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, RIMMING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ASS TEASE, GODDESS WORSHIP, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Rii is sitting on her slaves face. She tells him he is her first face of the day. The camera scrolls to the side of the bed where another slave is laying with an inflatable mouth-gag in his mouth. "It's your lucky day you get to lick my ass before anyone else" she says as she slaps his balls. The slave is so excited but little does he know she has been getting her ass licked all day and he is actually the last of the day.

Rii strokes the slaves cock, even gives it a little suck, and slaps it a lot. She sits on him and makes him kick for air and also leans forward so he can lick her hole. "Lick around the hole, kiss it like it's your girlfriend" she tells him and as he starts to kiss she blows a fart in his face causing him to cough and groan. She just laughs and says "Does your girlfriend have bad breath?" She notices that despite his moaning his cock is getting harder. She strokes it some more and calls him a pervert. Rii has an amazing ass and it looks great as she grinds and bounces it on the slaves face. Now she wants a deep cleaning, his tongue in her all the way. Her ass is dirty! Finally Rii rolls off the slave onto the bed and when the slave looks over he sees the other slave kneeling beside her. "I was lying, you weren't the first slave you were the last, you could probably taste all the others on my ass" she says as she pats the other slaves head. Her ass was dirty... dirtier than he knew!

Download LINK:

Download File (677.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:03
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1095 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEN ARE SLAVES: "LIZZIE LOVE #2191" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 06/27/23)
TAGS:
4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, MENARESLAVES, MAS, JEANS FETISH, DENIM, JEANS LEGGINGS, HUMAN FURNITURE, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, OBJECTIFICATION, IGNORE, IGNORING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, BDSM, MEAN MISTRESS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG DOMINA, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, DIRTY TALK, BOOT CLEANING

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:49
FileSize: 691 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALE WORSHIP: "MICHELLE MASQUE AND RUCKUS #818" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/26/23)
TAGS:
TATTOO, BRUNETTE, ORAL SEX, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN WOMAN LEGS, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, LICK FEMALE PUSSY, SERVICING WOMAN, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, FEMALE ORGASM

Download LINK:

Download File (691.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:27
FileSize: 1179 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALE WORSHIP: "MICHELLE MASQUE AND RUCKUS #819" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 06/29/23)
TAGS:
4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, ORAL SEX, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN WOMAN LEGS, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, LICK FEMALE PUSSY, SERVICING WOMAN, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, FEMALE ORGASM

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:22
FileSize: 1970 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SADISTIC-QUEEN: "15 MINUTES OF EXTREME SPIT HUMILIATION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/03/22)
TAGS:
PINK HAIR, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, BDSM, SPITTING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, SALIVA, MUCUS, PHLEGM, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: For over 15 Minutes straight, I hock NASTY loogies at this losers face. I just recovered from a cold, so my phlegm is extra thick as you will see. Im able to produce A LOT more spit compared to before, so this loser must endure everything I give. Continuously spitting on his face over and over again, by the end of it all his ENTIRE face is DRENCHED with my SPIT! Wouldn't you just love for me to completely cover your face with my delicious spit ? ;)

Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:40
FileSize: 1702 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AVA AND RILEY - BETA HUMILIATED IN PARK WITH SPIT AND DIRTY FEET" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 01/09/23)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS, BIKINI, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, DIRTY FEET, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, DEGRADATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, BLONDE, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: It’s a gorgoues day to be at the park and in bathing suits getting a tan while eating a snack. The girls start bullying and humiliating mutt. They throw popcorn at him. Its so funny. He is wearing a bondage device on his face that keeps his mouth wide open. Its making him drool. LOL what a loser. They stomp on the popcorn and get their feet nice and dirty so he can clean them.. Thatll be his snack. Dirty popcorn!!!!!!! He worships their feet as they taunt him with humiliation and meanness. They spit on him and call him stupid. But he knows how privileged he is to be in the presence of such beauty.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:23:47
FileSize: 1055 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UTOPIA'S SEXY MIXED WRESTLING!: "ELECTRA SURRENDERS MARINE NICK!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/18/22)
TAGS:
GRAPPLING, MIXED FIGHTING, MUSCLE FLEXING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, MIXED WRESTLING, MUSCLE CONTROL, MUSCLE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR THIGHS, SLAVE ABUSE, MAN VS. WOMAN, MALE VS. FEMALE, WEAK SLAVE, WEAK MAN, STRUGGLING, CHOKE, CHOKING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SCISSOR, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, STRONG WOMAN, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD
DESCRIPTION: Electra is an all natural beauty with uncanny strength packed into a 5'3" 120lb. frame. In fact when he lays eyes on Electra dressed in her sexy little bikini, Marine Nick thinks this is going to be a cake-walk. And yes, Nick is indeed a Marine. In fact, Nick has been in many videos since this one, but this is his first ever shoot for Utopia. Electra introduces herself to the camera, confiding that her first video ever (a few years earlier) was also with Utopia, and then introduces Marine Nick. As many of you know, there is a moment of uncertainty before you engage in a wrestling match with a woman. After all you're wrestling a beautiful girl. Is she strong? Is she skilled? That moment is often many of our undoing. So this happens with Nick, as Electra jumps on him from the outset. It just so happens that Electra is at the peak of her wrestling career and she has now had significant training in boxing, grappling and submission wrestling. She has excellent balance, knows a gazillion holds and has incredible go-for-the-throat instincts. She wrestles this soldier to the ground and proceeds to scissor him into submission over and over. Nick is shocked at how strong her scissorhold is and doesn't really know what to do. Electra sends jolts of near full power into Nick every time he tries to break free, and almost from the moment she took him down, he was being trained to surrender to her will! There are quite a few times in this video that she has Nick in pain and nearly out, including when she pulls him to the edge of the bed with his head hanging over and her slipping him into an ultra-tight front head scissor. She says "lets play a little game," then counting to 3, she collapsed his throat with a brutal press. It took her one half second to tap him out. Then she does it again, literally threatening our serviceman. Holds of note include guillotine, rear naked choke, and arm bar and grueling scissors and figure 4's from nearly every angle. Extreme Electra has some of the sexiest smack talk on Earth and she whips him verbally, nearly as bad as physically. Electra vs. Nick is a visual and auditory feast for fans of mixed wrestling. Enjoy!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:47
FileSize: 624 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ADREENA WINTERS: "RUBY ONYX - CUM EATING SISSY DUTIES!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/04/22)
TAGS:
CUM IN MOUTH, POST CUM PLAY, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, NURSE PLAY, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LATEX FETISH, PVC, SHINY LATEX OUTFIT, GLOSSY LATEX, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MILF DOMINATION, MALE MAID, SISSY MAID, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, BDSM, ORAL SEX, PUSSY SLAVE, PUSSY CLEANER, PUSSY CONTROL, PUSSY TASTING, PUSSY SUPREMACY, PUSSY SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVEBOY, SLAVE BOY, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMEN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: After arriving home from a fancy dress party, me and my fellow Size Queen Ruby Onyx are stretched and full of CUM from fucking loads of hot hung guys! We need a lucky slave to eat our pussies clean! Our sissy maid Jessica Dee eagerly licks up the spunk from both our pussies like a greedy little cum eater as we push more and more delicious creampie out of our cunts!! Which makes her clit twitch in her cage. Our latex Nun and Nurse costumes probably made it even more arousing for her! Would you clean us up with your tongue??

Download LINK:

Download File (624.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:23:17
FileSize: 1459 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "MISTRESS NIKKI WHIPLASH - BIG TROUBLE FOR A LITTLE SISSY" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/03/23)
TAGS:
BIKINI, MILF DOMINATION, MALE MAID, SISSY MAID, SISSY SLUT, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, SPANKING, CANING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, BRITISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, BDSM, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: The sissy maid shows just how useless she is when she serves her Mistress the wrong drink. Bent over the Mistresses knee for a good spanking, she is also punished for not wearing regulation panties. A firm hand spanking is quickly followed by the hairbrush, the slipper and finally the cane. Her bottom soon resembles the colour of her dress. The maid must also be trained in how to suck cock and with the size of the Mistress's strapon, it doesn't take long before she's gagging on it.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:14
FileSize: 1156 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "CABBIE FART BREAK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/04/23)
TAGS:
TATTOO, BRUNETTE, FARTING, STINKY FARTS, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ASS TEASE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: The cab driver is thrilled when he sees his passenger is a young gorgeous woman. Mercy hops in the car and says she is in a rush and oh, can he also roll up the window. What ensues is Mercy farting constantly and the driver continually trying to roll down the window to escape the smell. Every time he rolls it down though Mercy tells him to roll it back up and when he resists she says he can forget a 5 star review, he'll be lucky to get one star unless he rolls the window up. He does reluctantly.

Things reach a boiling point when the cabbie says his eyes are watering and Mercy says she has no idea what he is talking about, she is not even gassy. She tells him to get in the back and he'll see the smell is actually coming from the front. He says it is a strange request but he really needs the good review so he parks and gets in the back where Mercy has already pulled down her pants and has her ass pointing right at the drivers face. She tells him to sniff her asshole and to see that it smells lovely. He gets his nose right up to her anus and she blasts a fart right in his face. "How does that smell?" she asks him and he admits it actually smells pretty good. She says if she hires him again she will always be farting in his face and she farts again. Now she tells him to back off a bit to admire her anus expanding as she blows more farts his way. She lets out a series of hot steamy farts and it looks so amazing watching her anus open and close. "All your customers are going to be smelling my farts for the rest of the day, maybe several days" she says. Damn, you are going to wish you were the driver in the back seat and even as this guy coughs he appreciates how lucky he is. Now she calls him in close again for even more farts. Mercy suddenly remembers she is late for her appointment, she tells him to continue driving. Later the driver checks his stats to see how many stars he got. Did he get his 5 stars?

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:46
FileSize: 487 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "LUCID DREAMING - TRUE VR SESSION ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOST" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/03/23)
TAGS:
EDGING, VIRTUAL REALITY, VR, GOONING, MISTRESS LUCY, LUCID LAVENDER, FOOT FETISH, NYLON FEET TEASE, BRUNETTE, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, MASKED SLAVE, BDSM, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, FORCED RUIN, CUMSHOT, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MILKING, HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Brainwashed. Gooned. Mind fucked. Cycles and cycles of my best high end effects JOI's spinning past his eyes while I pump his cock. Noise cancelling headphones so he is trapped in his head, surrounded by my cute moans and giggles. Watch as I edge and tease, but that's all, I want him looping to images of my domination even hours after this is over.

Download LINK:

Download File (487.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:02
FileSize: 694 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS D FEMDOM CLIPS: "BONDAGE SACK PERIL (FT. CONSTANCE AND GREASY ROSE)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/09/23)
TAGS:
BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, SHINY CLOTHING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SALIVA, TRIPLE DOMINATION, GROUP DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT HUMILIATION, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, BUTT DROPS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, MUSCLE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, WEAK SLAVE, WEAK MAN, STRUGGLING, CHOKE, CHOKING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SCISSOR, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, STRONG WOMAN, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD
DESCRIPTION: Have you noticed that when I have multiple models come to visit, I have dummy zipped up in the bondage sack fairly often? Few things are more fun than three Ladies teaming up to freestyle pummel him however We see fit while he has no use of his arms and at most can just wriggle around. And he won't wriggle very far in Our clutches!

He's been through this before. He hears Our voices and knows he's in for it from the moment I say "let's get him". There are too many fetish categories in this video to list. Constance comes in and tramples him immediately. Rose and I are smacking him in the balls. Constance settles in for a facesit and he is buried in ass not having a clue what else is about to happen to him. We subject him to trampling, scissorholds, facesitting, butt drops, handsmother and footsmother him and spit in his mouth. We even share some three-way kisses while all he can do is watch and feel left out!

Needless to say, this was a perilous situation for dummy. Constance, Rose and I made 12 minutes probably feel like a half hour. He couldn't even tap in his little cocoon. All he could do was verbally tap or flail his legs. Once he's very well worn out We walk off and leave him there like that, Rose mockingly telling him not to go anywhere...

Download LINK:

Download File (694.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:21:26
FileSize: 1238 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS D FEMDOM CLIPS: "THREE TAPS TORONTO 2 (FT. JAYNE DOE, GODDESS KIRA AND SEDUCTRIX EVIE)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/28/23)
TAGS:
THONG FETISH, FACESITTING BOX, FACESITTINGBOX, SMOTHER BOX, SMOTHERBOX, HUMAN FURNITURE, FARTING, FARTS, OBJECTIFICATION, DUNGEON, FOUR MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, GROUP DOMINATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, SLAVE ABUSE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: First of all, this clip took place right after "Three Taps with Seductrix Evie", so Evie and I had already put dummy through the ringer once. But no rest is afforded him, as Jayne and Kira don't want to be left out either! It's been three years since My last visit to Toronto, and given the reunion we wanted to create a sequel of one of the more intense "Three Taps" clips ever filmed, "Three Taps Toronto", but this time with even one more Domme involved. This is the first time ever using the smotherbench with four Dommes!

Much like "Three Taps Toronto", I was a little bit gassy and managed to deliver two pretty audible and powerful farts right to the helpless sub's face much to the delight of all the other Dommes in the room.

We had kind of a Domme train going on this one, all four of Us taking turns facesitting Our human furniture, one Domme getting up to go to the back of the ride while the next slid up to take his breath away. As the clip continued on We were more and more creative, finding ways to get all four of Us onto him at the same time. In many situations all four Dommes were on his body, and in some cases We got all Our weight onto his face! In the end after tapping out three times and flailing and tapping to no avail, Evie ignores his taps while all three of Us take turns on Her lap to make sure he's totally buried under Our weight. Once he finally stops struggling, We admire Our work and decide to go and order some food.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:46
FileSize: 878 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "CUM CONTEST DAY FOR TRAMPLED SLAVES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/05/23)
TAGS:
SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, ASIAN MISTRESS, CUMSHOT, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, CUM ON FACE, FACIAL, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT GAGGING, BRUNETTE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Sexy, young Miss Ryan is trampling two of her slaves as this scene opens. Whoever takes the trampling the best gets her ass on their face. She tells them it is cum contest day and that they should start to stroke their cocks because one will get to cum, the other will take the winners cum load in his face.

Ryan walks up and down each slave and steps on their heads. She then determines which slave has handled the trampling the best and sits on his face. Ryan's ass looks amazing. She needs a slave to cum so she switches and sits on the other slaves face to motivate him. She then goes back to trampling, one of these worms is going to have to cum while being stepped on. She takes turns sticking a foot into their mouths. Finally, a slave says he has to cum. Ryan tells him to stop. She has him stand up in front of the other slave and orders him to cum in the others face. He strokes until he can't hold off any more and he blasts a huge load onto the others face and into his open mouth. Four huge streams of cum blast the slaves face. Ryan takes her hand and scoops it up and feeds it to the slave. The camera scrolls over to the other slave who has a look of bliss on his face.

Download LINK:

Download File (878.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:20
FileSize: 787 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TRAMPLING UK: "SCARLETT MORGAN - BEST FRIENDS USING ALL HIS HOLES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/22/23)
TAGS:
INTERRACIAL, EBONYGODDESSNYX, EBONY, TABOO, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, BRITISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, FOOT FETISH, FOOT KISSING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, GLOVE FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BDSM, SPITROAST, SPIT-ROASTED, MEAN MISTRESS, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DILDO BLOWJOB, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, DILDO GAGGING, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, DOMINANT WOMEN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: I invite Mistress Scarlett Morgan over for a surprise. My pathetic sub boyfriend is staying over and I want her to help me make fun of his tiny caged cock and use his holes.

I peg his ass whilst she makes him gag on dildo cock and drool everywhere.

Download LINK:

Download File (787.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:18
FileSize: 2368 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS DULA: "MY ARMPITS FOR YOU" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 06/22/23)
TAGS:
MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, MASKED SLAVE, ARMPITS SMELLING, ARMPIT SNIFFING, SMELL FETISH, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HUMILIATRIX, GODDESS WORSHIP, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, ARMPIT DOMINATION, ARMPIT HUMILIATION, ARMPITS FETISH, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: After a good night's rest I decided to call my slave to come and wash my armpits and he promptly arrived to execute my order. It will surely be a pleasure as well as an honor to smell and then wash my armpits with his tongue.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:26
FileSize: 1392 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEN ARE SLAVES: "ALAINA TAYLOR #2192" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 07/04/23)
TAGS:
4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, MASKED SLAVE, FOOT MASSAGE, ELECTRICITY, BDSM, DEGRADATION, HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENARESLAVES, MAS, SHOCK COLLAR, PAIN, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SADISTIC GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE, REMOTE PLAY, ELECTRIC DICK SHOCKER, DEVICE, SHOCKING, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, ELECTROSHOCKS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:04:50
FileSize: 1045 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALE WORSHIP: "MINXX MARLEY AND GIOVANNI FRANCESCO #820" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 07/03/23)
TAGS:
4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, BLONDE, ORAL SEX, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN WOMAN LEGS, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, LICK FEMALE PUSSY, SERVICING WOMAN, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, FEMALE ORGASM

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!