• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:04:43
Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1033 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALE WORSHIP: "MINXX MARLEY AND GIOVANNI FRANCESCO #796" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 03/13/23)
TAGS:
4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, BLONDE, KISSING, ORAL SEX, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN WOMAN LEGS, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, LICK FEMALE PUSSY, SERVICING WOMAN, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, FEMALE ORGASM

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:27
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1272 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "WORSHIP THE MISTRESSES BUTTS AND FOLLOW THEIR JOI - GROUP POV ASS WORSHIP FEMDOM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/15/23)
TAGS:
MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY TEASE, PPFEMDOM, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, BUTT DROPS, ASS WORSHIP POV, ASS LICKING, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, GROUP FEMDOM, AMATEUR, GROUP DOMINATION, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: You knelt before the four Mistresses who are sitting on the sofa across from you. Mistresses know what you dream about, but they have their own vision on this matter. Bossy Sofi spreads her legs and points a finger at her pussy, ordering you to crawl closer and start kissing her. As soon as you obediently started kissing your pussy - Sofi grabbed your head with her legs and squeezed it pressing your face into her pussy. Then Kira, Jucy and Agma continued this baton by passing your lips in a circle for kissing their pussies (POV pussy worship). After that, Mistress Kira orders you to kneel before the Mistresses and take off your panties and take your dick in hand. Four Mistresses will instruct you how to jerk off while dreaming about their butts and worshiping them (POV JOI). And when you obeyed the order, all four girls turned their asses to you in tight yoga pants so that you served each of them in turn. The girls give you different commands on what you should do - sniff, kiss or lick their buttocks (POV ass worship). Then the Mistresses also sit on your face (POV facesitting). And after that, the girls completely lowered their leggings, exposing their buttocks in panties - worship these beautiful asses and masturbate according to their instructions. When the Mistresses do not like how you perform your duties, they additionally punish you, for example, Kira with the help of POV ballbusting, and someone with the help of POV spitting in your face.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:28
FileSize: 641 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EZADA SINN: "CUCKOLD MUST PLEASE US BOTH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/14/23)
TAGS:
SUB TRAINING, SISSY SLUT, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING, CUCKOLDING, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER CORSET, KNEE HIGH HEELS, RED LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SPITS EATING, CANING, CANED, RATTAN CANE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BLOW JOBS, BLOWJOB, BONDAGE, MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, PRO DOMINATRIX, DEEPTHROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROAT FUCKING, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, BETA MALE, MEAN MISTRESS, CUM FETISH, BETA SUBMISSIVE, CUCKOLDRESS, CUM IN MOUTH, CUMEATING, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, MAKE ME BI, BISEXUAL COCK SUCKING, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI
DESCRIPTION: My cuckold exists for one purpose, to please Me and hubby. I am sadistic, but hubby prefers more sexual activities. Today, he will please us both at the same time. While I satisfy My desires by caning his ass, hubby will gag the slut with his cock. It’s sexy to have a cuckold bound and locked in chastity, ready to do whatever I want. In the end, I want his ass red and his mouth full of hubby’s cum.

Happy Valentine's day, My cuckolds.

Download LINK:

Download File (642.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:39
FileSize: 508 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EZADA SINN: "THE SEX LIFE OF A GODDESS, THE SEX LIFE OF A CUCKOLD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/23/23)
TAGS:
KEYHOLDER, KEY-HOLDING, MALE MAID, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MALE INSERTION, BUTT PLUG, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, SUB TRAINING, SISSY SLUT, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING, CUCKOLDING, MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, PRO DOMINATRIX, BETA MALE, MEAN MISTRESS, BETA SUBMISSIVE, CUCKOLDRESS, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DOMINANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: I tell My cuckold that I am horny, and he gets excited, thinking I need his help. Well, I do want his help, not from his silly dicklet; he deserves permanent chastity. Having him here to entertain Me and hubby makes Me hornier. My cuckold is part of My sex life, just not in the way he wants and dreams. he knows the only sex he can have is through his man-pussy. I bend him over and shove a butt plug up his tight ass before gagging his mouth with a dildo gag. Now he can enjoy his sex life while he watches Me enjoy Mine with hubby. That is the sex life of a Goddess and the sex life of a cuckold. I have as many orgasms as I want while he gets locked, plugged and gagged.

This clip is very intimate, showing Me having sex with hubby. It is much more explicit than I usually publish and priced accordingly. I have been holding it for a while, but I decided to publish it as I knew My good boys would appreciate it and want to spoil Me on My birthday.

Download LINK:

Download File (509.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:14
FileSize: 933 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "TONGUE AND MOUTH SERVICE WITH NURSE SOFIE'S SHOES - FOOT HUMILIATION AND SPITTING FEMDOM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/24/23)
TAGS:
PPFEMDOM, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, RUSSIAN DOMINA, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS IN LINGERIE, MEDICAL FETISH, NURSE PLAY, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, NURSE UNIFORM, DEGRADATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: A young slave who loves female power is examined by nurse Sofi, who loves submissive guys very much and is always happy to take advantage of them with the help of her female charisma. Therefore, from the first seconds, the dominant nurse wanted to examine the slave's mouth, and at the same time use it to humiliate him and amuse her pride. Sofi, in her nurse's uniform, spits into the patient's slave's open mouth and stuffs the heel of her shoes into it. The domineering nurse orders her enslaved patient to suck on the heel of her shoes and lick the soles of them, and for every wrong move, she spits in the slave's mouth. The Mistress in uniform really likes such power over the guy, so she ordered him to worship her, to kiss her feet in shoes and lick them. Then, when the nurse became even more aroused, she thrust her foot, along with the shoe, deep into the slave's mouth and began to fuck his mouth with the tip of her shoe (foot gagging in shoes femdom). The depraved doctor spit in the slave's mouth filling it with her saliva and used his tongue to clean her shoes and suck her high heels. Soles licking, high heel sucking, shoe licking, foot gagging spit in mouth and other female domination with nurse Domme Sofi.

Download LINK:

Download File (933.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:02
FileSize: 305 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "LOOK INTO MY EYES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/15/22)
TAGS:
SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LATEX FETISH, WETLOOK LATEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, GLOSS, WET LOOK, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, FOOT KISSING, MASKED SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO DOMINATRIX, BRUNETTE, FOOT FETISH, BAREFOOT BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, PAIN BITCH, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, BALL BUSTING, HARD BALLBUSTING, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, MASOCHISM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEATDOWNS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMME, PATHETIC MALE, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: ITALIAN SPOKEN

What's more fun than ordering your slave to look you in the eye while you kick him in the balls? See the expressions of pain in his eyes every time my foot hits his balls, notice when his gaze becomes defiant and immediately bring him back to order by increasing the power of the kicks, punish him when he looks away ... ahahahaah

Although I am enjoying myself, I always keep a stern attitude with him, I scold and insult him.

Sometimes he falls to the ground under my blows, but I immediately order him to get up, I really want to smash those useless balls... and I do it looking him in the eyes and catching the unbearable pain that the last kick causes him leaving him on the ground ...

Download LINK:

Download File (305.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:50
FileSize: 920 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "WORSHIP TWO ASSES AND PUSSYES IN PANTY - POV DOUBLE FEMDOM HUMILIATRIX" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/19/22)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY TEASE, PPFEMDOM, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, ASS WORSHIP POV, ASS LICKING, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Dominant and bitchy girlfriends Sofi and Kira humiliate you and spoil you with the opportunity to bow down to their gorgeous ass and panty pussies. Close-up young Mistresses spit in your mouth and in your face then lower you down, stopping your face in the area of their pussies. Slave! kiss the labia of your Princesses Kira and Sofi through their panties. Then, one by one, the gorgeous asses of sexy goddesses appear in front of your face. Girls order you to sniff their buttocks and kiss their bare buttocks. The two Mistresses revel in their power over you because they know that you are their slave and will fulfill their every whim.

Download LINK:

Download File (920.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:16
FileSize: 1112 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "GROUP POV SPITTING AND POV HUMAN ASHTRAY FEMDOM FROM THREE MISTRESSES - KIRA, AGMA AND JUICE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/19/22)
TAGS:
TRIPLE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, SOCKS FETISH, SOCK SMELLING, SOCK SNIFFING, ASHTRAY SLAVE, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING, SMOKE, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PPFEMDOM, REDHEAD, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: An experienced dominant girl Kira in the company of the returned Mistress Agma who has another girlfriend Mistress Juice - the three of them spit in your mouth and in your face, and also shake off cigarette ash from their cigarettes on you like a human ashtray. Right from the start, Mistress Kira orders you to kneel before the three Goddesses and open your mouth. After you followed these short and clear orders, spit from three different girls immediately flew into your mouth, from which your mouth is rapidly filled with the saliva of narcissistic smoking bitches. Although Mistress Juice is new to this group, she really liked the idea of ?humiliating you with spitting and covering you with their saliva from the first seconds, so she spits impressively large clots of saliva at you. Daring girls randomly either use you as a human ashtray or as a human spittoon aggressively humiliating the group. Then you were ordered to go even lower and bow to the dirty socks of Kira, Agma and Juice, you must smell and kiss them. At the end, the three Mistresses spat in your mouth in unison and finished humiliating you.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:54
FileSize: 898 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "ARMPITS WORSHIP, FEET SNIFFING AND SWEAT FETISH POV FEMDOM WITH THREE DOMMES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/18/23)
TAGS:
SWEAT FETISH, SMELL FETISH, DIRTY FEET, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT GAGGING, SOCKS FETISH, ARMPITS, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPITS WORSHIP, ARMPITS LICKING, SWEATY ARMPITS, TRIPLE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, PPFEMDOM, REDHEAD, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Close-ups of juicy and sweaty armpits and very dirty feet of three different Goddesses especially for you and your tongue. Mistresses Kira, Jucy and Sofi want you to serve their armpits and bare feet (as well as Kira's dirty socks) with your mouth, tongue and nose. At first, the bossy girls ordered you to smell their sweaty feet. Then you will have to inhale the sweat from the armpits of each of the three Mistresses in turn. While you are sniffing the sweaty and dirty body parts of the bitchy girls, their armpits have risen even more, so you should also lick the sweat from each armpit clean. Mistress Kira pressed her hand to your head, burying your face in her armpit to saturate it with her scent. Mistress Kira squeezed your head with her hand, burying your face in her armpit to soak it with her scent. When your tongue has cleaned all the sweaty armpits of the girls, it's time to lick their very dirty feet and swallow all the dirt from them. Pov dirty feet, pov sweat armpit, pov humiliation, pov female domination.

Download LINK:

Download File (898.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:18
FileSize: 590 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - CONSTANT CUM EATING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/16/23)
TAGS:
CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, SEX TOYS, VIBRATOR, BLONDE, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, EDGING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, MASKED SLAVE, BDSM, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, FORCED RUIN, CUMSHOT, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, TEASE AND THANK YOU, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Every drip. Every splurt. Either licked off my fingers or guzzled out of the condom I collect it in. He's not escaping the taste of every drop. Good boy. Give me more.

CEI fetishists, this will have you desperate to be in his position.

Download LINK:

Download File (591.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:11
FileSize: 769 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "TRIPLE POV PUSSY WORSHIP FEMDOM WITH MEAN PRINCESSES KIRA, JUCY, SOFI" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/21/23)
TAGS:
PUSSY CONTROL, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, GROUP FEMDOM, GROUP DOMINATION, TRIPLE DOMINATION, PUSSY LICKING, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY TEASE, PPFEMDOM, REDHEAD, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Three passionate Mistresses: Kira, Sofi and Jucy - are excited with the anticipation of how your lips will now touch their pussies. Three mean girls in multi-colored leggings pointed you to the floor in front of them where you should kneel before your Goddesses and worship their pussies. Bratty girls won't wait for your actions, they themselves point you in by directing your face to the right pussy for kissing and licking them. You alternately serve the pussies of each of the three Princesses, which makes them even more excited, and their cunts get wet, which is noticeable even through leggings. Therefore, when you started kissing and licking the pussies of the young Mistresses in the second round, they were already wet, so now you will suck pussy juice from their leggings. From the use of such an oral slave as you, the girls were excited to the limit and can no longer wait until their turn comes to use you, so they stood up one by one so that you worship three pussies of the mean Princesses at the same time. Then the Mistresses decided to add another humiliation for you - they spit on their pussies and order you to lick the saliva off their wet pussies. And at the end, bitchy girls also POV face slaps you before leaving. POV pussy worship, POV face slapping, POV face riding, POV spit female domination. The girls speak English, but with an accent as they are not English speakers!.

Download LINK:

Download File (769.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:54
FileSize: 1213 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "DORIMILLS, JUCY AND AGMA - POV TRIPLE FOOT DOMINATION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/27/22)
TAGS:
BAREFOOT, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BARE FEET, FOOT DOM, FOOT LICKING, FOOT GAGGING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SWEATY FEET, SOCKS FETISH, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING POV, FOOT FETISH, BLONDE, TRIPLE DOMINATION, PPFEMDOM, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Is your mouth and tongue ready to please the feet of three sexy Mistresses at once? Dominant bitches Dorimills, Jucy and Agma will not ask you anyway, they consider you their foot slave. You have to kiss, sniff, lick the feet of three girls in socks and barefoot. The Goddesses' feet are not exactly clean, but after you polish them with your tongue, they should be shiny, and you can enjoy the taste of their foot sweat when you swallow it at their command. Young Mistresses stick their toes into your open mouth, trying to get two or three feet in at once to stretch your slave mouth. Two girls take the third in their arms so that she can destroy your face with both legs at once. This is group POV domination (POv Feet Licking, POV Toe Sucking, POV Foot Gagging, POV Trample e.t.c)

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:23:06
FileSize: 1438 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "MS. SAVANNAH SLY - SUSPENDED BOY TOY" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/19/23)
TAGS:
GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, HAND SMOTHERING, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, LEATHER COAT, LEATHER MINISKIRT, BDSM, DUNGEON, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, UK DOMINA, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, HANDJOBS, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, MEAN MISTRESS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, HIGH HEEL GAGGING, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: Savannah Sly outlines today’s activities to her slave as he worships her legs and boots. He is then suspended, open and vulnerable to her desires as she expertly teases his cock, edging him over and over with her leather gloved hands, until she allows him to cum.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:28:52
FileSize: 1805 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "CBT ELECTRICS EXAMINATION" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/20/23)
TAGS:
ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, MASKED SLAVE, LATEX MASK, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, BLONDE, MILF DOMINATION, PENIS PUMP, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, UK DOMINA, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, ELECTRIC PAIN, ELECTROSHOCKS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MEDICAL UNIFORM, PRO DOMINATRIX, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BDSM, COCK TEASE, MEDICAL FETISH, NURSE PLAY, EXECUTRIX, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, RODS, COCK SOUNDED, HUGE METAL SOUNDS, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, CRUEL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, CBT, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Sidonia, looking amazing in her medical outfit, is playing with her subbie on the bondage bed. She is keen to use her electro toys to stimulate his cock, making him throb with the tight conducting bands, as she pulses his shaft. His cock is in full rubber bondage, a vibrator used to edge him as Mistress uses a second electro machine for even more sensation. She delights in probing his hole before using the cock suction device to expand his cock. He is then given an edging handjob, his orgasm cruelly denied at the last moment, his shaft slapped for the indignity of expectation.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:11
FileSize: 537 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS LUNA: "FACE SITTING AND BOOT TRAMPLED" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, TRAMPLING IN BOOTS, PAIN, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, PRO DOMINATRIX, TRAMPLE, STOMPING, BDSM, DUNGEON, LEATHER FETISH, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER, SHINY LEATHER, GLOSS, WET LOOK, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FACESITTING BOX, FACESITTINGBOX, SMOTHER BOX, SMOTHERBOX, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, ASS SMOTHER
DESCRIPTION: This slave have the privilege to be used by Me as a chair. I'm wearing a pair of leather leggings which accentuate My curvaceous hips and bottom, and over knee leather boots.

Even before I sat on his face, I noticed the cock of the inferior male, is as hard as the stone.

However, he must know that for him everything comes at a price!

Having My nice ass over his face, breathing My intimate scents, comes with a price for him!

He will have to take care of how and when he breathes, because I do not want to get up too often for his less important needs!

And because it excites Me to see him struggling like a worm under My ass ... I decide to trample on him with my beautiful boots: I'm going to jump with all the weight of My body on his skinny naked body.

And even if all of this is hard to bear for this puny man, it is clear that the unique opportunity to serve Me, aroused him so much.

So aroused, that if I applied a little more pressure with My boots on his erect penis, he would ejaculate immediately.

Download LINK:

Download File (538.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:25
FileSize: 664 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "STEP-AUNTIE PAIGES WICKED WAYS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/20/23)
TAGS:
FOOT FETISH, FOOT KISSING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, TABOO, BLONDE, CUM IN MOUTH, FAMILY FANTASY, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, BLONDE, MILF DOMINATION, SMOTHER BOX, SMOTHERBOX, FACESITTING BOX, FACESITTINGBOX, BIG BUTTS, BIG ASS, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, BREATH PLAY, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Paige is sitting on a neighbors face getting a deep rimming after using the toilet. "Keep licking my ass I'm going to call Jim from the biker gang to see how kenny is making out there this weekend" she tells him. Kenny's wife is away on a romantic vacation with her stud lover and she has left him with Anti-Paige to watch him. Needing a break from kenny she lent him to the gay biker gang for the weekend. Paige and Jim have a nice chat as she gets the update on kenny. Turns out kenny was the only slave at the party last night and had to suck all 20 guests.

Once the call is complete and Paige feels comfortable that kenny has learned some new lessons she leans back to enjoy the ass licking. She decides to call in her own cuck husband to attend to her feet while she gets rimmed. She rubs her pussy, sticks her fingers in deep and scoops out a load of cum from her lover who was there earlier to fuck her. She brings her hand to hubbies mouth and he licks it all up as he has been trained to do. "He thinks of it as his daily vitamin" Paige says with a laugh looking at the camera. "What a perfect life, a loud of cum in me from my stud, my husband licking his cum up and worshiping my feet and another slave licking my ass" she comments as she lays back likely to drift off from the pleasure she feels of being freshly fucked and now licked by her eager slaves. She chuckles as she also thinks about what is happening to kenny. Oh Paige and her wicked ways!

Download LINK:

Download File (664.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:24
FileSize: 816 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "THINK OF IT AS A LOW CALORIE EGG SALAD LUNCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/18/23)
TAGS:
FARTING, BRUNETTE, MILF DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MASKED SLAVE, LEATHER MASK, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, SIT ON FACE, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BDSM, PRO DOMINATRIX, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Lady Bellatrix is sitting on the sex bench with her slave laying below her, cuffed in place, so she can grind her stilettos into his flesh. She complains how it's been so hot, plus the AC isn't working, and her legs are so sweaty that it's actually made the leather moist. "It's just so smelly in here" she says adding "and speaking of smelly it's not just these leather boots and my armpits but I really have to fart." She shifts up and lets out a long moist sounding fart. She next sticks the heel of a boot into the slaves face to suck before rubbing the sole over his mouth. She shifts to her side and lets out another fart. The heel goes back into his mouth as she talks about the nasty greasy food she has been eating and then she farts again. Seems she probably should really be emptying her bowels.

Fearing the slave is not getting the full effect of her farts she decides it is time to sit on his bitch face. She slaps him and then slides down so she can face sit him. First she spits in his mouth and then quickly moves to squat over his face to fart. She lets out two rapid farts and the slave groans from the impact of the air on his face and the gas up his nose. The room is really rank now and she says she is going to have to use him as a toilet likely. She asks him what it smells like and he says "Eggs." "Think of it as a low calorie egg salad lunch" she tells him. Now she grinds her farty ass all over his face until she needs to fart again. The slave coughs as Bellatrix turns around and lets out yet another cheesy fart. She now grinds his face but only for a few seconds because she has to fart yet again. She reminds the slave that he is lucky to be in this position as she could just be farting all over the bench and then allowing all the slaves to come in and lick it but no, he gets every single fart. She farts again and again and again. We don't remember anyone farting so much in a scene before. Bellatrix now tries to sit on his face for a minute but hardly gets to 30 seconds before she farts again. As quickly as she has farted she sits back on the slaves face to insure the gas has no where to go but up his nose. That smell will fill his senses for the next week to come, likely. "I really have to get out of here, this room stinks" she tells him as she gets up and leaves him alone to wallow in it.

Download LINK:

Download File (816.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:49
FileSize: 1011 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "POV TRIPLE SPITTING FEMDOM CLOSE-UP FROM MISTRESSES KIRA, SOFI AND AGMA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/13/22)
TAGS:
SALIVA, TRIPLE DOMINATION, SMOKING, PPFEMDOM, REDHEAD, BRUNETTE, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION POV, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: A lot of saliva from the three Mistresses Agma, Sofi and Kira fill your mouth and quench your thirst. Three dominant girls sat next to each other and you knelt before them, then Mistress Kira tells you - slave, now we will replenish your water balance, so open your mouth wide and get ready to swallow a lot of our spit. Young Mistresses keep POV spitting (close-up) in your mouth and ordering you to swallow their saliva. And in the end, in order to humiliate your spitting face even more, Mistress Kira spits on the dirty floor and, taking you by the hair, orders you to lick her saliva.

Download LINK:

Download File (1 011.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:18
FileSize: 848 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "AGMA AND JUCY DOUBLE POV FEMDOM ASS WORSHIP, SPITTING, DIRTY SOCKS AND BOOT DOMINATION OUTDOOR" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/16/22)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS WORSHIP POV, PUSSY LICKING POV, ASS LICKING, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, SMOKING, PPFEMDOM, REDHEAD, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, AMATEUR, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION POV, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Sexy asses in tight leggings and dirty leather boots with dirty socks on two Mistresses Agma and Jucy. You have the opportunity for a whole minute to look closely at both asses of two Mistresses, remaining unnoticed by them while they are talking and smoking on a public balcony. Then the imperious Agma suddenly turns around and sees you, now you will bow to the divine asses not as you want, but as the two dominant girls order. You dreamed of kissing and smelling those asses and now you are ordered to do just that. Jucy and Agma point your face at each of their asses indicating what you should be doing at that moment - kissing, sniffing or licking them. But these are not your erotic fantasies, but POV femdom humiliation of you because periodically Mistresses spit in your face, saddle your face and fuck your face with their pussies. And then the dominant girls completely lower you to the floor directing your face to their dirty leather boots - kiss and serve our shoes slave! After you have licked the boots on the feet of the Mistresses, they take them off and very dirty socks appear in front of your face. Now you have to press your face against the dirty socks on the feet of each of the Mistresses and sniff them, because these girls like to humiliate you by ordering you to breathe the smell of their sweat on your socks. This is the first POV femdom from Jucy and Agma.

Download LINK:

Download File (849.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:47
FileSize: 724 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "MY DIRTY CUM FILLED ASS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/22/23)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, CAGED SLAVE, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD, TATTOO, TOILET SLAVERY, UNDER FEMALE ASS, RIMJOB, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESSES, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, RIMMING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ASS TEASE, GODDESS WORSHIP, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Mercy and Goddess Amelia are sitting on the cage chatting and Mercy mentions that she likes to have her ass licked before her boyfriend comes over as it gets her in the mood. Amelia suggests they get the slave in the cage to attend to that. Once the slave is in place Mercy sits on his face while Amelia assists by pressing his face deep between her cheeks to insure he gets his tongue deep inside her. Mercy never wipes properly because she knows she has a human bidet to do the job.

Download LINK:

Download File (724.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!