• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:24
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 834 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "MISS RUBY MARKS AND MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL - TAKEN TO THE EDGE" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/03/23)
TAGS:
POST CUM TORTURE, BDSM, DUNGEON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BLONDES, MILF DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, MASKED SLAVE, BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, GLOVE FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, KNEE HIGH HEELS, LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMMES, UK DOMINAS, UK DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMMES, PRO DOMINATRIX, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, LOSER, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Suspended, legs splayed, his cock exposed for the expert teasing and touch of Miss Ruby Marks and Suzanna Maxwell. They soon have him stiff and desperate, as they take turns to rub him, stopping each time he is about to cum. The cruel Mistresses love the ay he squirms and begs for release but they know exactly what they are going to give him, a giant, joyless, ruined orgasm.

Download LINK:

Download File (834.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:40:12
FileSize: 2501 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "FETISH NIKKI, MAID SHARON, MISTRESS LOLA RUIN, MISTRESS NIKKI WHIPLASH, MISTRESS SIDONIA, MISTRESS SOPHIA AND PUP RASCAL - THE MANSION’S SUMMER FEMDOM PARTY PT7: HOT TUB HOT ACTION" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/02/23)
TAGS:
OUTDOORS, FORCED BI, BISEXUAL, COCK SUCKING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT DOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, STOMPING, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMMES, PADDLING, WOODEN PADDLE, MILF DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, MALE MAID, SISSY MAID, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS
DESCRIPTION: CONTINUOUS ACTION FOOTAGE: It is summer time at the English Mansion and six stunning Mistresses are attending and looking forward to a day of activities and kinky fun. The party finishes outdoors as Mistresses Sidonia, Whiplash, Sophia Sahara, Lola and Nikki relax in the hot tub. Sidonia reads through the slaves' report cards, ranking their scores and deciding appropriate punishments for the losers and winners. Subs are dragged into the tub for a wet spanking and paddling, humiliated and put in their places. The dominant ladies then demand foot worship, the eager subs working hard to please. They also decide to have a little bi show in the tub with plenty of cock sucking as they supervise closely. The action is continuous and hot, with trampling, wet games and lots of fun and laughter, to round off an amazing day.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:21
FileSize: 1026 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "ASS FUCKED BITCH BY GODDESS TATJANA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/16/22)
TAGS:
KINKYSEXBOX, BLONDE, KINKY SEXBOX, LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER CLOTHING, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, GIANT DILDO, GIANT COCK, BDSM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, HARD STRAPON, EXTREME STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, WHORE TRAINING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, MASKED SLAVE, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: We proudly present Goddess Tatjana one of the most beautifull and cruel Goddesses on the net. This bitch have to acept the bigest strapon i have in his bitchy ass.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:18
FileSize: 917 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "GODDESS TATJANA FACE SITTING IGNORE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/29/22)
TAGS:
KINKYSEXBOX, BLONDE, KINKY SEXBOX, LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER CLOTHING, IGNORE FETISH, IGNORING, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, AMATEUR, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FACE SMOTHER, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: We proudly present Goddess Tatjana one of the most beautifull and cruel Goddesses on the net. Goddess is speaking at phone with her friend while sitting on losers face ignoring him.

Download LINK:

Download File (917.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:07
FileSize: 1011 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "TOILET SLAVERY BY GODDESS TATJANA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/24/22)
TAGS:
KINKYSEXBOX, BLONDE, KINKY SEXBOX, LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER CLOTHING, TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET HUMILIATION, AMATEUR, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: We proudly present Goddess Tatjana one of the most beautifull and cruel Goddesses on the net. Tatjana Explains her slave what will be his deuties as her personal toilet slave, and how she will dispose him also to be used by all her friends. When humilating him verbally she spit all the time in his loser face.

Download LINK:

Download File (1 011.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:33
FileSize: 1375 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "GODESS TATJANA HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/05/22)
TAGS:
KINKYSEXBOX, BLONDE, KINKY SEXBOX, LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, AMATEUR, PADDLING, PADDLE, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BEG FOR MERCY, BDSM, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, SINGLE TAIL, BEATDOWNS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MERCILESS WOMAN, NO MERCY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, PAIN, LASHING, LASHES, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SADISM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Its a try out of a new slave for sadistic Goddess Tatjana. She wants to know if the loser can take a serious punishmant or not. She whips hip till his border. Lets say it was not bad, she can have her fun with this creature.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:56
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1078 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMBER AND AVA - CUCK SUFFERS EMOTIONAL EMASCULATION FROM CONSUMING USED CONDOMS" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 01/04/23)
TAGS:
SHINY LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, WET LOOK, GLOSSY CLOTHING, GLOSS, YOGA LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, GYM LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, BLONDES, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, CUM PLAY, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, SPERM DUMPSTER, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BETA SLUT, CUMMY CONDOMS, CUCKOLD CUM DUMP, CUM FETISH, BETA SUBMISSIVE, CUCKOLDRESS, CUM IN MOUTH, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, USED CONDOM, CUMEATING, DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, CUM DRIPPING, CUCKOLDING, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMEN, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIRTY TALK, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING
DESCRIPTION: Beta is sad because he hasn’t came today. Was it because his balls were stretched? Or because he wasn’t allowed? Anyways, the girls are being so nice today. Because he didn’t cum, they are gonna give him cum! Fresh warm used cum filled condoms!!!! He didn’t get to orgasm so the girls are giving him their orgasm. He doesn’t know that he is going to eat today. So this is actually a privilege to get something in his stomach. They wave the condoms in his face while his eyes are closed and make him guess what it is. He has no idea. He doesn’t even know what cum smells like so he really doesn’t know what is tea bagging him in the face. SURPRISE! They make him open his eyes. He is shocked. He is so startled that warm condoms are being served on a plate. PUCKER UP! They started feeding him. They make him open his mouth and cock his head back as they dump the load directly down his throat and on his tongue so he can taste the jizz. He sucks it dry! He eats every last drop. Alpha dick is what was served to him. He tasted a real man.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Last edited:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:45
FileSize: 659 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AVA - SLAVE USED AS TRIPOD" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 12/06/22)
TAGS:
OBJECTIFICATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MASKED SLAVE, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LEATHER BOOTS, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, BLONDE, SUBMISSIVE, SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION, SELF SHOT - SELFIE, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIRTY TALK, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: I love doing my makeup. It's so much fun, and now I found a better way to apply it. I had to make good use of my slave duhh lol. I found this new selfie device and now the beta can be a mirror for me while I apply my lipgloss or take pictures. It's so cool it goes right into the betas mouth and holds the phone up like a tripod! You can get all sorts of awesome angles! It definitely takes some getting used to since this slave was so stupid and it took a bunch of times to get good picture angles. Don’t worry I yell at him and put him in his place whenever he takes a bad angle selfie. Making him even take my ass pictures lol that I will be sending to my alpha boyfriend heheh. I make the slave follow me around with the selfie tripod while It films content for me. Watch the clip to find out what else I make the beta tripod do! At the end of the clip you hear me talk about ball busting him with the tripod. You can find that clip on my page as well!!

- Ava

Download LINK:

Download File (659.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:34
FileSize: 602 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "HE LOVES A NICE BIG DIRTY ASS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/03/23)
TAGS:
ASS BOUNCING, BUTT DROPS, BIG ASS, BIG BUTTS, MASKED SLAVE, LATEX MASK, TOILET SLAVERY, BLONDE, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, FACESITTING, BDSM, FACE SITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Princess Mia is bouncing on her slaves face and her butt cheeks and boobs are along for the ride. So sexy! "I'm riding this bitches face for all he is worth" she says. The slave has his tongue out to press into her asshole with each bounce and the bouncing causes him to struggle greatly. "He loves my ass" she adds. She spreads her cheeks and you can see his tongue on her hole. Now she decides to just sit on him while he rims her. How long can he hold his breath? Mia counts to 30 then lets him take a breath. She's still working with him and wants him to get closer to 5 minutes at a time without air. "If I'm sitting on your face watching a movie I don't want to have to get up every minute" she tells him.

Mia asks the slave how she tastes and tells him she didn't wipe today because she knows he loves a nice big dirty ass. "My dirty little ass bitch" she calls him. Mia now turns into a forward position and again bounces a bit before settling back down on his face. "Keep your tongue working, loosen me up" she tells him. "Maybe I can manufacture a meal for you" she says. After some bouncing she tells him to open his mouth wide. "It's time... toilet" she says.

Download LINK:

Download File (603.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:40
FileSize: 2790 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "GODDESS REIGN FINDS MEAN GIRL MANOR" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 02/01/23)
TAGS:
AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY MINISKIRT, TWO MISTRESSES THREE SLAVES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, DEGRADATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, BRUNETTE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Reign asks if all of this is actually real and is skeptical about the whole "femdom" thing. She's always been told by other people how hot she is and of course she believed them, but like can she really make old losers kiss her feet and hand over their entire paychecks? (Hahahaha she's about to find out!) Goddess Venus smiles and invites her in to show Goddess Reign what the Mean Girls are really all about!

The girls use slaves as chairs while Venus instructs fluffy to lick the bottoms of their shoes. Venus explains that she hasn't been here all that long but she has NO intention of ever leaving. Using betas is SUPER easy when you’re HOT! "Even the dirt on the bottoms of my shoes are valuable because I walked on it." Goddess Reign is super excited to finally be apart of something so life changing, the American Mean Girls!

- Princess Amber

Download LINK:

Download File (2.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:42
FileSize: 592 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADY DARK FAIRY: "TEASING AND LITTLE FACE SITTING PUNISHMENT FOR MY HOUSE SLAVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/15/23)
TAGS:
BDSM, DUNGEON, SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, REDHEAD, TITS TEASE, BREAST SMOTHER, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS DOMINATION, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SPITTING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PUSSY TEASE, FORCED PUSSY SMELLING, PUSSY SNIFFING, PUSSY SMOTHER, SMOTHERING, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK

Download LINK:

Download File (592.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:37:45
FileSize: 1646 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "UNDER MY PRINCESS - AMIRAH ADARA FEMDOM PACK 15" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/01/23)
TAGS:
KINKYSEXBOX, KINKY SEXBOX, BRUNETTE, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, FLIP FLOPS FETISH, FLIP FLOPS WORSHIP, FLIP FLOPS LICKING, TEENS, AMATEUR, SMALL TITS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, TITS LICKING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FOOT LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOT CLEANING, SWEATY ARMPITS, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, ARMPIT DOMIANTION, ARMPIT HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, ASS CLEANING, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, FACESITTING, BDSM, FACE SITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:38:34
FileSize: 1689 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "UNDER MY PRINCESS - PRINCESS NIKKI CRUEL FEMDOM PACK 14" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/01/23)
TAGS:
NIKKY THORNE, MILF DOMINATION, PNC, SANDALS WORSHIP, SANDALS LICKING, SPITS LICKING, PUSSY EATING, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, BLONDE, KINKYSEXBOX, KINKY SEXBOX, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, GODDESS WORSHIP, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FOOT LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOT CLEANING, SWEATY ARMPITS, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, ARMPIT DOMIANTION, ARMPIT HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, ASS CLEANING, FACE SMOTHER, PATHETIC LOSER, FACESITTING, BDSM, FACE SITTING, DOMINATRIX, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 01:03:45
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1428 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "UNDER MY PRINCESS - MISTRESS ANETTE AND PRINCESS NIKKI CRUEL - FEMDOM PACK 11" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/02/23)
TAGS:
NIKKY THORNE, MILF DOMINATION, PNC, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, MISTRESS MINI, TATTOO, SNOT FETISH, SALIVA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESSES, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESSES, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMEN, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DIRTY SHOES, DEGRADATION, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, SINGLE TAIL, DILDO PLAY, HARD STRAPON, HUGE DILDO, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, STRAP-ON, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT MISTRESSES, KINKY FEMDOM, KINK, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALK

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 01:08:35
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1535 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "UNDER MY PRINCESS - GODDESS TATJANA - FEMDOM PACK 12" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/04/23)
TAGS:
KINKYSEXBOX, KINKY SEXBOX, AMATEUR, TEENS, BLONDE, SHORTS FETISH, SEXY SHORTS, SHORT SHORTS, DENIM, JEANS SHORTS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, DIRTY BOOTS, DEGRADATION, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALLKICKING, BALL ABUSE, PAIN, HIGH HEELS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT DOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, KINKY FEMDOM, KINK, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALK, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, FACE SMOTHER, BREATH CONTROL, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, SWEATY ARMPITS, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, ARMPIT DOMIANTION, ARMPIT HUMILIATION

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:50
FileSize: 1547 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "ANNABELLE AVA AND EVE - FOOT FREAK GAGGING AND ASS WORSHIP" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 12/25/22)
TAGS:
TRIPLE DOMINATION, GROUP DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, STRICT MISTRESSES, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALK, GAGGED, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: The girls are chatting in the kitchen. Comparing pedis and manis. Which obviously they didn’t pay for. They call their slave in so he can worship their feet. He loves feet. He starts cleaning them. They were just outside running around so he probably tasted dirt. Ugh he always forgets the pinky. WHAT A LOSER. With licking and cleaning 6 feet his mouth is dry. So, the girls spit on him. And they gag him! LOL He licks in between the toes and even gets the heels. Such a freak. They turn around so their asses are aligned on the counter top. He shoves his face deep in there and then starts worshipping the soles of their feet. His little chastity is getting tight. Oh well. He's just a peasant. OPEN WIDE.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:29
FileSize: 500 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEN ARE SLAVES: "JULIA ROBBIE #2159" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/31/23)
TAGS:
SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SPANKING, PADDLING, PADDLE, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SADISTIC MISTRESS, REMOTE PLAY, ELECTRIC DICK SHOCKER, SHOCKING, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, ELECTRIC PAIN, ELECTROSHOCKS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BDSM, DUNGEON, LEATHER FETISH, SHINY LEATHER DRESS, GLOSSY LEATHER, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BLONDE, MENARESLAVES, MAS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK

Download LINK:

Download File (500.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:00
FileSize: 488 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "MY ASSHOLE, YOUR NOSE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/06/23)
TAGS:
OILED ASS, FARTING, STINKY FARTS, TOILET SLAVERY, LOTION / OIL FETISH, DUCT TAPE FETISH, BRUNETTE, TATTOO, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BETA BOY, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful Mistress Mercy has her slave laying on the leather chaise with his mouth duct taped shut, her ass hovering just above his face. "I'm so gassy and when I fart I want him to take it all up his nose" she says seductively. She starts by spreading her butt cheeks so the slave can see her beautiful ass and butt hole and start to anticipate the gas bath she is about to give him. What an honor! She next sits on his face and since his mouth is taped shut uses his nose to stimulate her anus. She grinds his face and then leans forward to let out the first fart. The odor has no where to go but up his nose as he breathes in and out.

She now decides to do some slip and sliding, or sliding and farting might be a better way to describe it. She applies lube to his face and now glides over it with her ass. Her ass is a sight to behold as it moves back and forth. She lifts up again and this time lets out a really wet fart that causes the slave to gasp. She continues to glide both in a forward and reverse position while continuing to fart every now and then. "This one loves being my toilet" she says. Some amazing angles really show off Mercy's ass in this clip and the oil really makes it glisten. Finally Mercy lifts up exposing her pussy and ass to the camera and only inches from the slaves nose you see how her butt hole expands and a huge blast of gas is expelled. As the odor fills the slaves nostrils she sits back down to make sure it stays there. This slave will be blessed with the smell of Mercy's farts in his nose for the rest of the day... and memories that last a life time. This clip is a must for anyone that dreams of being a beautiful woman's fart and toilet slave.

Download LINK:

Download File (488.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:39
FileSize: 653 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/04/23)
TAGS:
PADDLING, BONDAGE MALE, PADDLE, BLONDE, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, PAIN, BARE FEET, BALLKICKING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, BAREFOOT BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, PERSONAL SLAVE, FOOTFETISH, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, FOOTDOM, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Sex Goddess Princess Mia has her slave bound by his wrists, above his head, so she can inflict some pain on his balls and she doesn't disappoint in this scene. She teases him first with a few fake kicks and he is dancing about before she lands the first blow. Mia doesn't like how he tries to dance away from each kick so she takes a paddle and takes hold of him by his cock and paddles his balls repeatedly. Good thing he is gagged. She tells him to spread his legs then knees him repeatedly before using the paddle again. Maybe he'll stand still now for her kicks. As she lands blows he continues to dance so she switches back to the paddle. Poor bitch is crying but Mia is just getting warmed up. She lands her hardest kick, probably a 60 yard field goal if his nuts were a football.

Mia now moves behind the slave so he can't see what's coming. She kicks him 5 times then pulls up her top to reveal her breasts. The slave has no idea what he's missing but the fly on the wall sees all. She lands three more kicks and as the slave turns around she pulls her top back down. Again she reaches for her paddle but then looks at you and asks "Would you like your balls kicked?" Mia paddles the slaves thighs to get his legs apart and then hits his balls again. As he jumps about she lands another solid kick and then makes him beg for more kicks, best he can with the gag in his mouth. She kicks his nuts again and again and again. Then grabs some skin on his penis and slaps his balls some more. Mia again goes behind the slave, this time with the paddle in hand. She reaches under him and beats his balls some more. Back to the front for more of the paddle and then some ball twisting. The slave is losing his mind from the treatment. "Since you've been so good I'm going to let you kiss my ass" Mia tells the slave and pulls up her dress exposing her ass to him. He frantically tries to reach for it but he can't reach that far being secured in place. "I guess you don't want it" she says then pointing her ass at the camera she asks you, "Do you want it?"

Download LINK:

Download File (653.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:27:35
FileSize: 1704 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "LYCRA BONDAGE TOY" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/06/23)
TAGS:
PENIS PUMP, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ROPE BONDAGE, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, WETLOOK LEATHER DRESS, SHINY LEATHER, GLOSSY LEATHER, GLOSS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, ELECTRIC PLAY, SEX TOYS, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, MILF DOMINATION, BLONDE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, TEASING, COCK TEASE, STRICT MISTRESS, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, MILKING, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, SPERM, SEMEN, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Sidonia has some more creative bondage ideas for her lucky slave, she uses a lycra tube to encase and rope to hold him in position on the bench. Mistress then cuts a small hole for her to get to the slaves cock and balls which she ties up expertly, linking to his toes to set up a predicament. The electosex box is then used to keep his hard cock on the edge, precum constantly flowing from the stimulation before he is put on the Robojac milking machine and left in constant erotic torment.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!