• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Merciless Mistresses

xorovod

The most awarded Mistress of Italy!

Femdom,Spanking,Whipping

816 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:01

00240x0032-11.png

Topax Film production - Mistress Desideria Godiva - The Queen Third Part Directed By Roby Bianchi.mp4

xorovod

LCT139b[Side full body view] Evil Woman Doctor XG Treatment Boot Control Patient Glass Table Boots Stepping Pants ejaculate BootsJobs 2F
The evil female doctor Xiao G is a famous andrologist nearby, and a patient came today, and he became extremely dependent on boots, and he could no longer live normally~ He longed to be cured by Xiao G~ But as the treatment deepened, Xiao G found that this person's dependence on boots was so deep, so it was better to play well and spoil him or turn him into a toy under my feet, dominate him, use him~!Who's coming in ~Hello hello Hello Hang up the andrology number for me Come on, well, what are your symptoms? I~.... Say it~ don't be embarrassed There is a quirk I like boots very much, oh but, this has affected my life. I want to treat it. Yes, no problem, I'll see what the problem is first. It seems that you really have a very serious problem. In this case, you don't feel it, don't react, come on, I'll change a pair of boots and try it. Are you excited when you see the boots? Oh, it's really serious. Just changed my boots, and I got excited. Well, this problem is indeed a little serious. It has to be treated continuously, and I will definitely help you get rid of the control of boots, you see Just changed into boots to step on you are so excited Yes, I just like boots very much. When I see boots on the road, he is so excited that I can't control it I'll treat you well today Does it feel like stepping on it like this It's okay to take your time Give you a good treatment Do you like being stepped on by boots like this Do you know why I don't know~! Wait a minute~ You'll know ~ I'll definitely make you inseparable from my treatment to take the next step Don't you like it really, including the smell of boots is very fragrant Give it a tryThis pair is rare This is my unique boots here, look at the tip of the boot, step on it, it's very comfortable, step on me, no problem, as long as it's boots, I like to step on whatever you want, how you step on it, how you step on it, you can step on me, I can accept it! You like boots so much, you're such a. What's going on? Say you're cheap~ You're more excited Well, do you like boots~ Or are you born cheap~ Huh? Well~~? Say~ Do you like boots~ Or are you born cheap~ like others to step on you Can I do this haha Of course you ~~! This is also a step of treatment So excited~ I feel this way about boots, I can only fantasize about it, I didn't expect it~ You turned out to be so cheap~ More excited~ Excited~ So hard~ Ah~ Doctor, you are simply too good Very excited~ Huh? Hmph~ But now is not the time to release, you just have to enjoy it nowPretty cool, right? Well? Smell the sole of the boot is stepped on underneath so exciting~! Come and take off your boots for me, your favorite boots~ I like to be stepped on like this~ Hmph~ If you are stepped on by boots, don't you like it betterThat will definitely D happily It's really exciting Comfortable Mmmm Well, like like when your pedal ~ haha~! What a! Hahaha, didn't you find that you like boots more and more? Well, yes, but what is the purpose of your come? Yes~ I came to treat boot fetish~ Hey~ Maybe I can't cure you! ~Then forget it Hahahahahaha Don't~ I'm not leaving~ Keep stepping on me~ Please! I love boots~ I can't live without boots You will ~never get rid of boots~! In this way ~ do you want to continue the treatment too? Go on~ I want to continue~! Since this is the case, I will treat you well, treat the heel of this boot~ very special It is red ~ red heel~ Do you know why the heel of the boot is red This pair is specially used to insert your mouth Hmmhahahahaha Look at your appearance Be sure to record it well Hmph~ Well, being stepped on like this, the head above and the head below are being stepped on by me~ Hahahahahaha, look at you slutThe Do you like to be trampled so much huh? Hum~! Say~ Is it a, you are a boot slave, I will call you a boot slave in the future, hahaha, very comfortableCome and do it yourself Hahahaha Haha Cool ah Hahahahaha I still have a few pairs of boots here You can choose the one you like the most I want I want this I like the feeling of being trampled and ravaged by the doctor See you can't resistYou can't resist the temptation of my boots You have to be my toy Always trampled under my feet Become a toy under my feet Hahahaha Is it cool Is it exciting AhhForever trampled under my feet hahaha Always become my toy Look, you can't resist the temptation of the soles of your feetYou have to be my toy Always trampled under my feet Become a toy under my feet Hahahaha Is it cool and exciting Hahahaha Why do you say that? Now you have become a toy under my feet Release you today and you will come again Next time is to squeeze dry and waste your treatment Hahahahaha~ Go~Let's go

Femdom,Fetish,shoeslicking,Trampling

3.03 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:42:28

00240x0032-11.png

WHCS Food Crush by Chinese Goddess - Lct139B SideBody View Evil Woman Doctor Xg Treatment Boot Control Patient Glass Table Boots Stepping Pants Ejaculate Bootsjobs 2F.mp4

xorovod

LCT224c[Side close-up Angle View] Female Officer Xiao G Military Boots and Stocking Feet Humiliation Trampled on Man Face Glass Table Stepping on Slave Dick Ejaculation
Female officer Xiao G military boots and black stocking feet mercilessly trampled, crushing, stamping head, ordering to lick boots, cruelly and coldly playing with the male prisoner, finally playing with him like an Slaves, and telling the male prisoner, if you can hold on under my feet, I can consider releasing you~!! On the glass table Squash his dick and balls with military boots Crush and squeeze Electric rubbing Finally take off the boots With smelly black stocking feet Rub quickly with the dick under your feet One foot on the face of the male prisoner Let him breathe the stench of stocking feet One foot continues to rub electrically The dick on the glass table Under the double stimulation of smell and friction under the feet, the man can't bear to ejaculate~ Oh~ It's a pity~ You didn't hold on under my feet~ Then I can send you on your way~!! Xiao G female officer continued to step on the dick as much as she could, slowly moved to the man's neck position, stepped on it hard, twisted and stepped on his neck fiercely~ end!

Asian,Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Trampling

2.73 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:32:27

00240x0032-11.png

WHCS Food Crush by Chinese Goddess - Lct224C Female Officer Xg Boots Stocking Feet Humiliation Trampled Slaves Face Glass Table Trample Cock Ejaculation.mp4

xorovod

Being my foot bitch, it's important to know certain things--like how far I can stuff my perfect feet into your mouth. Although 5'6" of perfection, my feet are only size 7. But can you take my ENTIRE foot into your mouth, loser? Let's find out. I wedge my foot deep into slave's mouth, until I can feel his tonsils with my toes! A foot slave also needs to work on his gag reflex, as dumbass nearly throws up (several times) haha. I pump his mouth with my foot--this actually feels really good! My feet need a good cleaning anyway. After a bit, I relax both feet and make foot slut do all the work--press your face as hard as you can, take it DEEP. I want my entire foot in your mouth, bitch! and suck on it, slide your tongue beneath my sole and taste it all. Foot bitch gags several times on my feet, which makes me laugh! After, I wipe all the spit back on his face and smack him with my foot. I'll have to make him gag on my feet everyday--dumbass needs to develop this skill better in order to please me!

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

374 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:31

00240x0032-11.png

World Goddess - Foot Gagging - Custom Clip - Goddess Grazi.mp4

xorovod

Miss Eva is just a dream! She really loves getting her sexy high arched feet worshiped so she calls her devoted footslave at her mercy and tells him what to do. Miss Eva pushes him down on the floor before she leans back for enjoying the soft tongue of her slave licking and kissing her feet, licking her soles and toes. Miss Eva is just a beauty! A honor being allowed to worship this superior Mistress! Great close ups, nice POV scenes!

Femdom, Footworship, Humiliation

294 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:47

00240x0032-11.png

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Blonde Foot Goddess Adoration.mp4

xorovod

Miss Eva is a blonde beautiful Lady with a sexy pair of high arched feet. A honour being allowed to crawl at her mercy watching her elegant Italian leather stilettos, her hot feet, her legs. She starts teasing her slave by dangling her shoes on the toes of her feet. She allows him to kiss her high heel shoes! Then she drops her shoe and makes him to worship her foot. Miss Evas footslave is sucking her toes, kissing her sexy feet and licks them with passion. Nice close ups!

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation,shoeslicking

457 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:10

00240x0032-11.png

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Sexy Blonde Goddess Worship.mp4

xorovod

A lovely shot of two amazing asses as this scene opens. This is the nontraditional dress of the staff in the Club Stiletto Clinic where one of a kind practices are used to improve the lives of lowly men. Today's patient has had a rough weekend at a fetish party where his balls where kicked for hours on end. Mercy decides that sounding might help with the swelling so she sticks a large rod into the patients cock and starts moving it in and out. It must be working because he is already showing signs of feeling better with all his moaning and groaning. Mercy determines the rod is not large enough and Amelia steps in with a bigger instrument. There is a bit more resistance with this one and the patient cries out a bit but before long his cock is just eating it up.While Amelia fucks his dick hole Mercy rubs his swollen balls. They mention the treatments are expensive but it's important he come in every day to insure he is treated back to good health. Soon it's time for even a bigger sounds and this one is very large. The girls say they want him stretched so much that someone could actually fuck his dick with their own cock. Imagine how good that would feel and it comes with man made lube. The patient is now hard and aroused and has the urge to cum. They decide to give him a minute to stroke and cum. He strokes and moans and gets so close but his time is up. The operation is deemed a failure and the nurses decide to leave, telling him to return the next day. Just as they walk out of the room the patient screams out "I'm coming, I'm coming, please come back" and he shoots his biggest load ever. Sadly the nurses are already in the next room having a threesome with Doctor Julio.

clinic,Femdom,Forced Orgasm,Medical Femdom

1020 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:36

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Ballbusted slave visits the CS Clinic.mp4

xorovod

As this scene opens we find Mistress Kassy and Goddess Lilith Ivy walking up the stairs in high heel shoes. At the top of the stairs is a slave secured to the banister awaiting their arrival. They are going to bust his balls. They decide to remove their shoes so not to risk falling. "After all, we want to hurt him not ourselves" Kassy says. When there are two ladies there is little down time for the slave as one kick after another strikes until eventually he falls to his knees. After dropping him for a second time Kassy goes over and starts stroking his cock. "Would you like me to stroke you until you cum?" she asks him. In his dreams!The kicking has just started. Each tries to outdo the other and they soon have the slave really crying in pain. Kassy rubs his hair and says "You want to please us, right?" and just as he says yes he gets a shock as Lilith Ivy kicks him in the balls when he least expects it. He falls to the floor. Kassy sits on his back and Lilith Ivy sticks a foot in his face to kiss. The slaves ball sweat is all over her feet. She sticks one deep down his throat. They're not done though and the kicking resumes. Again he goes down but is ordered back to his feet. They are unrelenting he must have taken 100 kicks. When he falls again they decide to leave him there secured to the rail and go strap-on fuck their other slave.

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Footworship

579 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:41

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Four Foot BALLS Attack.mp4

xorovod

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper, has been giving a tour to an exchange student from University Europe, Miss Olivia. They are discussing how tired and sore their feet are from walking the city all day, so the conversation naturally leads to foot slavery and the different standards they have for their slaves, and how they may differ slightly from their European cousins. Miss Olivia is telling Violet about some of Her more advanced slave training methods. Miss Olivia summons Her slave in to give an example for young Violet:
"SLAVE! Get in here. This Superior Female needs a foot massage with your mouth and throat!"
"WOOF!" he replies.
The slave crawls in, clad in bondage mittens, a collar and leash, leg cuffs, and an equestrian harness on his head, as the slave is undergoing pet training and isn't allowed to speak but only to bark, isn't allowed to walk, but only to crawl in on all fours. She orders the slave to get on his back and Violet takes the bit/gag out of the slave's mouth so he can clean and pleasure their superior feet.
"I really need cleaning-my feet are coated in sweat and dirt. Really gross between my toes especially, a lot of dirt got jammed in there and I want your pig here to clean it out. SLAVE - LICK MY FOOT CLEAN - up and down, back and forth, swallowing after each lick"
The slave immediately starts bathing Her beautiful, super-high arched feet with his tongue. She has the slave lick up and down like an ice cream cone, swallowing after each lick. She then has the slave suck in between each toe, over and over, swabbing the toe-jam out with his tongue and dutifully swallowing what to him is a delicacy.
She starts smothering the slave with Her feet, sealing his mouth with one foot while pinching his nose with the other long, graceful toe. He struggles for breath and She just laughs and slaps his face with Her foot a few times, rocking his head back with the impact. Miss Olivia orders the slave:
"Open wide now slave, I'm gonna fuck your mouth with my foot"
She points Her toes and puts Her foot up to his face, pushing Her foot into his mouth She then starts pulling on the leash, his head in further and Her foot deeper into his mouth and down his throat. She starts with one, then two, then three, four, and five toes into his mouth. She starts dipping Her toes in, deeper and deeper, pulling on the leash tighter and tighter. Finally, he gags on Her foot hard, ejecting the foot and causing Her to unleash a flurry of flogging on the poor slave's legs and stomach by both Ladies.
Then Violet takes Her turn, turning Her looooong legs around so She can get a better angle to shove Her gorgeous peds down his slave gullet. She puts another foot behind his head, holding it up and the other foot further down his throat.
He is gagging over and over now, thick mucous comes up with Her foot at one point, causing him to blow a bubble as he struggles to maintain his composure amid the onslaught of four different feet and two highly active, windmilling floggers. After the double foot gagging the girls take a plastic mouth restrainer gag and install it in the slave's mouth - grotesquely his lips wide and his mouth open to whatever they decide to put in it. When the slave doesn't get Violet's foot far enough down his throat, She unleashes a flurry of foot slaps, causing the slave to howl in pain and roll around in agony, but She just shoves another foot down his throat, stifling his cries.
"Open your fucking mouth, slave!" Violet orders him, hawking and spitting a loogie directly into his mouth a couple of times. She misses the second time but makes him lick it off his upper lip and thank Her profusely for the privilege and beg for more.
Then they take all four of their feet and try to them all into his mouth at once. They manage to get the tips of most of their toes in, as he wails in pain, his mouth stretched incredibly wide to accommodate the cruel feet of his Goddesses.
When they feel he's finally had enough, they dismiss him for the night back to his cage and he shuffles off on all fours, the same way he came in, like a pet.

Femdom,Footworship,Human Animal,Human Pet,Humiliation,Smother

558 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:21

00240x0032-11.png

Domina Planet - Doubly Foot Fucked. Starring Queen Violet Viper.mp4

xorovod

I called my slave, who was eager to come and serve me in my home, and had him massage my feet while I was enjoying my home. I used him as a doormat. He acted as a heated footrest to keep my feet warm when I felt it was cold. He acted as a kissing and caring machine when I want him to be so.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Ignore

1.44 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:12:03

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Lilith Last Witch - Eager Foot Slave.mp4

xorovod

This is the most cruel facefarting you've ever seen! I'm sitting onto your face with my full bodyweight and bouncing on your face with full I'm farting into your mouth with so much power that you swallow it directly into your stomach! You are deepthroating all my farts! Coughing and retching won't stop me from feeding you with even more farts without hesitation! You have to see this! Watch this video now!Message me for a custom video! My email address is on my store page!

Assworship,Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Smother

810 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:57

00240x0032-11.png

Diane Chrystall - Cruel Face Farting.mp4

xorovod

This week my sissy was very helpful and obedient. So I decided to give her a little reward.Frustration with her little chastity cage before release.For his ejaculation, only one solution is presented to his situation... To rub vulgarly against my legs...Cette semaine, ma sissy a été très serviable et obéissante. Pour le coup, je décide donc de lui accorder une petite récompense.Frustration avec sa petite cage de chasteté avant libération.Pour step-son éjaculation, une seule solution se présente face à sa situation... Se frotter vulgairement contre mes jambes...

Femdom,Footjob,High Heels,Humiliation

319 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:05

00240x0032-11.png

Maitresse Julia - Chastity release - Humiliating cumshot Legjob.mp4

xorovod

The first half of this clip, I am riding my pony around in circles full weight. My feet dangle off the ground as my slave grunts and struggles to keep me up while moving ahead. His knees are very sore and his back gets red and inflamed from the pressure.
In the second half, I position the slave on his knees and sit on his shoulders to use him as a human chair. You can see the redness on his back from before. Again I sit full weight often here, dangling and kicking my legs out playfully, and resting them on my slave's thighs so every inch of him is compressed by me.
By the end of the clip he is crying, but I'm not done riding him yet. He begs for no more, but I mount him as a pony again and the scene fades out.

Femdom, Ponyplay

399 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:50

00240x0032-11.png

Pastel Goddess - Wearing Down My Little Pony Boy.mp4

xorovod

This is a custom video!I was asked to facesit him as cruelly as possible. I'm kneeling onto his arms so he can't move and sit onto his face with my full bodyweight. I'm spreading my ass so you can see my asshole while I'm farting onto his face than without hesitation I'm pusing my ass onto his face so he can't breathe. No air breathing. He can swallow my farts only. I'm also using a leather belt to pull his head even deeper into my ass. When I'm accumulating fart I'm smothering him with my feet. I'm pushing them down his throat. I'm laughing at his pain. This time I was so cruel that he actually knocked out. I didn't even realise it at first...than I had to slap him to wake him up. No joke! I nearly stopped recording this video. You must see this! Watch this video now!Message me for a custom video now! My email address is on my store page!

Assworship,Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Smother

1016 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:23

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1 016.2 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!