• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Lesbians make real heat!

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Afternoon Special

Afternoon Special

General info:
Duration: 37 min 17 s
Genre: Threesome (2 Females), Big Boobs, Blowjob, Doggystyle, 2 Girl Blowjob, Masturbation, White, Shower, Teen (18-19), Mature (30+), Facial, Lesbian, Blonde
Year: 2017
File size: 394 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768
Format: MP4

Description: Khloe came home early from school with her boyfriend and walked in on her stepmom, Alexis, half-naked ironing in the living room. It was obvious she was making a play for her boyfriend so Khloe rushed him into her room to keep him away from her. Khloe started sucking his dick in her room and Alexis eavesdropped. What she heard turned her on so much, she started rubbing herself while listening in. Alexis quietly opened the door and looked on while Khloe was getting nailed. Her boyfriend was so enthralled by seeing her stepmom watch them fuck that he became mesmerized and she caught wind of it. Needless to say she was pissed! She kicked him out of the room but Alexis just dragged him to the shower to fuck him out of spite and sheer horniness. Khloe interrupted them because she was fed up with her stepmom putting the moves on her boyfriends so she was ready to fight for what was rightfully hers. They both fucked him and tried to outdo each other until they finally even started pleasuring each other.
Models: Alexis Fawx, Khloe Kapri

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Fuck Christmas Part 3

Fuck Christmas Part 3

General info:
Duration: 38 min 37 s
Genre: 69, Asian, Big Tits, Blouse, Caucasian, Christmas, Couples Fantasies, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Piercing, Redhead, Threesome, Voyeur, Work Fantasies
Year: 2018
File size: 448 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Description: Honey Gold and Jessy Jones get a little frisky while they wait for their plane. They get off on the danger of fooling around in a public space until security guard Anna Bell Peaks catches them in the act. Anna Bell drags them to the back room and makes Jessy wait in the hallway while she questions Honey. Jessy calls his mom to inform her he missed his flight, then grows impatient of waiting. He peeks into the questioning room and discovers that Honey and Anna Bell are fucking! Jessy can't help but join in on the action. This Christmas is truly fucked.
Models: Anna Bell Peaks, Honey Gold

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Tongue Twister

Tongue Twister

General info:
Duration: 35 min 7 s
Genre: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering
File size: 649 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Models: Alina Lopez & Ivy Wolfe

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Sentenced To Spank Petite Submissive Gets Dildo Up Her Ass

Sentenced To Spank - Petite Submissive Gets Dildo Up Her Ass

General info:
Duration: 16 min 13 s
Genre: Latex, Shaved Pussy, Strap-on, Dominatrix, Natural tits, Lesbian, Dildo
Year: 2016
File size: 951 MB

Description: Anita B. aka Anita Berlusconi has been sentenced to spank by her stunning mistress Valentina Ricci. The glamour babe with enhanced tits and green eyes can't wait to humiliate her defiant lesbian playmate. Today's episode of DDF Network's House of Taboo is another masterpiece of BDSM and contains some fetish moments extraordinaire! Enjoy a Full HD XXX scene with two absolutely breath-taking stunners. Anita plays the submissive horny babe, who awaits her dominatrix to receive some spanking. Valentina gets naked and feeds a huge strap-on dildo to Anita, who enjoys sucking on that massive rod! She's barefoot and tied up to a chair in an unfurnished room. Her natural small tits are perfect to play with and Valentina twists her hard nipples before sliding that sex toy down her deep throat. Some pussy insertion moments later, she starts spanking her butt and makes her curvy ass blush red! Time to insert a vibrator deep into her gaping ass! The pussy eating submissive finally gets that sex toy out her ass and fed into her mouth, when today's fetish XXX scene comes to an end!
Models: Anita B. aka Anita Berlusconi and Valentina Ricci

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Thirsty For Fluids

Thirsty For Fluids

General info:
Duration: 19 min 41 s
Genre: Amateur, Bathroom, Wet, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Big Tits, Lesbian
Year: 2018
File size: 868 MB

Description: ________
Models: Anissa Kate, Kathy Anderson

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Vox Reloaded Episode 1 Reminder

Vox Reloaded Episode 1 - Reminder

General info:
Duration: 22 min 14 s
Genre: Lesbian
File size: 1.26 GiB

Description: A reboot of director Alis Locanta's celebrated SexArt series with a fresh twist, episode one of "Vox: Reloaded" finds gorgeous blonde Sweet Cat stimulating sexy Viv Thomas debutante Nikita Bellucci with a vibrating wand as she attempts to read aloud from an erotic novel. Nikita's sexy accent is highly seductive as she starts reading confidently in her native French, but she soon begins to lose concentration and breathe heavily as the toy nestled between her thighs takes effect. Sweet Cat's innocent smile grows naughty as she increases the speed of the vibrations and Nikita starts to squirm and flush, finally losing her place in the text as her orgasm hits her full force. The two girls share a heated kiss and Nikita undresses Sweet Cat and sucks her stiff nipples, then kneels to eat her shaved pussy and finger her to a breathless climax. They move to the bed and Sweet Cat licks Nikita's clit as she fingerbangs her wet snatch, making her come noisily. Sweet Cat rubs her own clit as Nikita gets her off even harder; and then Nikita sits on her face, Sweet Cat spreading her pussy open as she eats her until she is squealing with pleasure.
Models: Nikita Bellucci & Sweet Cat

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
No Drawing Penis

No Drawing Penis

General info:
Duration: 43 min 31 s
Genre: Brunette, Heels, Teacher, School Girl, Big Ass, Big Boobs, Trimmed, Shaved, Pussy Licking, Asslick, Strap on Sex, Teen (18-19), Mature (30+), Lesbian
File size: 460 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768

Description: Anina was bored out of her mind in the middle of class so she started doodling her favorite thing, DICKS. Her teacher called out for Anina and startled her, making her drop the drawing. Her classmate then picked it up and yelled when she saw what it was. Anina quickly grabbed the drawing and tried to eat it, lol. By this time, her teacher was in her face telling her to give up the paper. The teacher asked Anina to stay after class once she saw what it was. She put her to write lines on the chalk board about NOT drawing penises in class. She then sat at her desk and started noticing Aninas awesome bubble ass she wrote away on the board. She even grabbed a ruler and lifted up her skirt without her noticing to check out her sweet ass. Thats when she decided to go get her strap-on out of the drawer and put it on. She turned to Anina and asked her if she was really into fat cocks. Thats when Anina saw the strap on and covered her mouth in shock. The teacher told her to come to her and she obediently came and started playing with the strap on before dropping down on her knees to suck it. Before long, she had her bent over the desk and fucking her hard. Dont miss Anina loving every moment of her carpet munching after school activity with her teacher.
Models: Anina Silk, Cathy Heaven

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Fit Asian wet for black gym teacher

Fit Asian wet for black gym teacher

General info:
Duration: 29 min 12 s
Genre: Lesbian, Gym, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering
File size: 1.27 GiB

Description: PussyKat is up in the gym working on her fitness with premier instructor Isabella Chrystin, and things are getting hot and sweaty! It's leg day for PussyKat, so Isabella starts her off with a compound movement, the straight-legged deadlift. Next on the workout list are squats, and Isabella takes the opportunity to sneak some cheeky peeks as PussyKat's big ass. PussyKat makes her way to the incline bench, where Isabella loads her up with dumbbells, then holds her big boobs in place for some incline presses. After working up a sweat together, the two lesbians help each other cool off by emptying the contents of their water bottles all over each other's big tits! PussyKat puts her ankles behind her head so Isabella can finger her, then eats the ebony trainer's pussy from behind. Getting their endorphin dose, both ladies giggle after they've finished their sexytime workout!
Models: Isabella Chrystin, PussyKat

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Jasmine Session 138

Jasmine Session 138

General info:
Duration: 9 min 54 s
Genre: Girl/Girl, Strap-On, Lesbian, Feeldoe, Strapless Dildo
File size: 728 MB

Description: Well this was a first! A female patient wanted to schedule a session where she was fucked with a strap-on. I wasn't sure about accepting this session but thought I'd let one of my girls try it to see how it goes. Who knows, this might be a type of session that's in demand. I'm not into girls in a sexual way but I will occasionally give them a session. I have to admit that this one looks likes something I could do and possibly enjoy. Instead of using a conventional strap-on, Jasmine used what I guess you might call a "Strap-In" which is basically a dildo that goes inside her and the other end goes inside the girl. This allows both girls to enjoy the experience and it does look like it would feel pretty good. I'm not sure if I could cum from this but I'd like to try it sometime. The patient had an orgasm so that's all that matters
Models: Jasmine

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Carry Me Mom

Carry Me Mom

General info:
Duration: 21 min 41 s
Genre: Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Stepmom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Model Debut
File size: 1.04 GiB

Description: When Angel Smalls's dad suddenly got remarried to MILF Jewels Jade, the teen didn't expect to admire her new step mother so much. Jewels is so strong she makes Angel feel safe, and Angel always wants to be around her. When Angel slips on the stairs and injures her leg, Jewels scoops her up and brings her to bed. The MILF consoles the tiny teen, pressing her head into her swollen bosom. Then she gets her undressed, so she can be more comfortable. Jewels peels off Angel's tank top and strokes her small perky boobs. Angel is moaning cross legged on the bed as her step mother takes care of her. She spreads her legs, exposing the crotch of her panties. Jewels begins to tickle her down there, making her feel better. Angel asks to see more of her step mother, so Jewels unzips her lace cocktail dress while Angel gawks at Jewels' huge boobs that are much more massive than her own and pour out of her bra, . Angie lets her new mommy take off her panties and rub her little pussy to heal her boo boo. The MILF makes Angel's pussy wet with spit, then contorts the teen in half and licks her clit till she gets off screaming. Jewels rides Angel's face with a finger in the teen's tight pussy, till she cums in her mouth. Then Angel gets tribbed by her powerful step mom, till the lesbians explode simultaneously with intense pleasure! Can Angel keep this secret from her dad? Click to find out!
Models: Angel Smalls, Jewels Jade

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Patrizia (40), Eileen (19) (01 12 2016) Curvy BBW has sex with a hot young babe

Patrizia (40), Eileen (19) (01.12.2016) Curvy BBW has sex with a hot young babe

General info:
Duration: 25 min 5 s
Genre: BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Fat, Kissing, Lesbians, Mature, MILF, Old-Young
Year: 2016
File size: 937 MB

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Pussy eating high heels bru tes

Pussy eating high heels brunettes

General info:
Duration: 27 min 20 s
Genre: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering, Toys
File size: 1.19 GiB

Models: Kristy Black, Tera Link

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Can You Fix It?

Can You Fix It?

General info:
Duration: 35 min 8 s
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-On, Gangbang, Anal
File size: 1.76 GiB

Description: Angel Wicky and a team of nurses tell their patient that she has a non-responsive clit. They show her they can fix her problem by giving her a hardcore girl on girl gang bang, eating her pussy and finger fucking her, playing with dildos. They make sure they leave her cumming for the first time! Explosively
Models: Alexis Crystal, Jenifer Jane, Angel Wicky, Kristy Black, Ani Blackfox

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Hot Blonde Student Has Oral Test

Hot Blonde Student Has Oral Test

General info:
Duration: 32 min 21 s
Genre: Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Outdoors, Sex Toys, 69, Dildo, Scissoring, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering
File size: 630 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Description: I was scheduled to test a student today, and it turned out it was my beautiful friend Beth! I'd thought about her a lot since our last night out partying together, when things had gotten a little flirtatious between us. Of course, Beth had been a student of Ryan's, and so had been subjected to the usual Ryan treatment: he'd guided her through her lessons with his hand on hers, talked non-stop, and at one point even offered to let her sit on his lap in the driving seat! As a result of Ryan's unprofessional methods, Beth was not at all ready for her test, but seeing she was a friend, and it's not her fault Ryan's an idiot, I wanted to help her out. And when I suggested we test her other skills, Beth knew exactly what I meant. Before I knew it, she was playing with my massive tits and pulling off my panties to lick my pussy. We 69-ed in the front seat and used my pretty glass dildo to give each other multiple orgasms. In the end, I gave her a pass. I have a particular fondness for girls as hot as Beth Bennett!
Models: Beth Bennett, Jasmine Jae

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Anal Milf Lessons

Anal Milf Lessons

General info:
Duration: 40 min 15 s
Genre: Lesbian, Hardcore, Natural tits, Big Tits, Toys, Brunette, Mature & Milf, Cunilingus, Anal
File size: 1.15 GiB

Description: Gorgeous MILF, Mindi Mink can't wait for all natural brunette Casey Calvert to teach her the true joy of anal sex. Mindi writhes on the bed, waiting for Casey to explore her aching pussy with mouth and fingers. Casey's perky breasts and wet pussy beckon Mindi to return the favor devouring Casey's wet holes with tongue and sloppy kisses. Both eat each other out with gusto as Casey eases a glass dildos deep into Mindi's tight, butthole. Mindi moans with pleasure-loving the new sensations of anal. Casey and Mindi have explosive orgasms. They keep cumming till fully satiated.
Models: Casey Calvert, Mindi Mink

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Triple Treat

Triple Treat

General info:
Duration: 16 min 30 s
Genre: Lesbian, FFF+
File size: 1 016 MB
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920

Description: Adorable brunette Salena Storm is on the couch and playing with her tight pussy. Lucky for her, two of the most beautiful voyeurs possible are watching from the stairs above, and Aiden Ashley and Kimmy love what they see. Everyone is wearing - at least briefly - tempting lingerie and stockings that highlight her trim, fashion model body. You might say that the theme of this Halloween Weekend threesome is "black-and-white and fucked all over." The delicious pussy and ass licking is a total treat. And the trick is the multiple orgasms contest - featuring favorite Colette toys - that the girls use to go deep inside. Kimmy, Aiden and Salena love doing each other. Wouldn't you love to join them?
Models: Aiden Ashley & Salena Storm & Kimmy Granger

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Playful young eastern Europeans

Playful young eastern Europeans

General info:
Duration: 20 min 0 s
Genre: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering
File size: 888 MB

Description: Lesbian lovers Kristy Black and Morgan Rodriguez are hanging out. Sitting across from one another, the ladies look longingly into each other's eyes, teasing each other slowly. Unable to withstand any more anticipation, Kristy rises from her seat and glides across the floor to Morgan's side. After a brief but passionate kiss, Kristy drops to her knees while Morgan remains standing, and the brunette eats the ginger's shaved pussy. One loving orgasm later, the ladies are stripping each other naked, sucking nipples and rubbing clits! Morgan sits Kristy back for a good licking, then fingers her doggystyle. They kiss again until it's Morgan's turn for another orgasm, then fall back cuddling in each other's arms!
Models: Kristy Black, Morgan Rodriguez

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Girl Gang: Part 1

Girl Gang: Part 1

General info:
Duration: 24 min 20 s
Genre: All Sex, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Outdoors, Big Tits Worship, Scissoring, Big Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Euro, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, Small Ass, Caucasian, Red Head, Medium Tits, Natural Tits
Year: 2019
File size: 942 MB

Description: Description: With a new gang of recruits, Bridgette wastes no time and letting everyone know what they're in for and what they have to do to get her to take them seriously. Whether it's destroying property, stealing from strangers, or just licking her pussy, Bridgette knows a way to fuck things up in the most beautiful of ways as leader of this rough and tumble girl gang. They may look like America's sweethearts but if you have something they want (or want to destroy) you better watch the fuck out because they're coming to take it from you.
Models: Bridgette B & Sabina Rouge

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Slut Hotel: Part 4

Slut Hotel: Part 4

General info:
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Genre: 4 Part Series, Anal, Blonde, Bubble Butt, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Lesbian, MILF, Masseuse, Natural Tits, Oil, Threesome, Work Fantasies
File size: 497 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Description: Ryan is finishing up his stay at the Slut Hotel with a nice four handed massage. He's nice and relaxed, but little does he know checking out of this place isn't that simple. He'll have to fuck his way out just like the other guy. With two insatiable babes like Anya and Ashley, he has his work cut out for him.
Models: Ashley Fires, Anya Olsen

Download:
Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!