• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

[FemDom] Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

petraX

Probation Member
Bratty Girl Ruins You
b481f787ef712b3b97830c5540d5b9b1.jpg

Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, CFNM, Ruined Orgasm

Bratty Isabella teases you with her fingertips, then starts stroking up and down your shaft. You grow even harder as Isabella wrinkles her cute little bare soles. Even though you have a suspicion of how this milking will end, you can't help but spill a massive load for her. Bratty little Isabella ruins that nice big orgasm. She is exploring sexuality and learning how to control men with her newfound power over them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 691.5 MB

Download Bratty Girl Ruins You

Boys Make Good Sluts
3706a64565727df41e52a46f9bf0453f.jpg

Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Electro Play, Anal Play, Pegging

Mistress Holly Heart towers over her slave making him submit to her extra thick strap-on cock. An electric shock collar is locked around her slave's neck making him think twice about running away from her gigantic dick. Holly mercilessly pounds his ass full of her cock training his ass to take every inch like a good slut.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4246kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download Boys Make Good Sluts

Bottle Game
d4b386c623f27c265663d2baebe75b41.jpg

Cast: Kate, Valentina Rossi
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal

What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:07
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Bottle Game

Boys Make Better Pets
8b932ea155f4b416b9ac3d92909d994d.jpg

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Puppy Play

Mistress Lyra has no more patience for her useless slave and finds a much more suitable position for him to fill. Instead of tossing him to the streets he is transformed in mind and body to become the perfect rubber puppy she has always wanted. Lyra orders him into his new skin and milks out every last drop of human dna to finish his permanent transformation as her full time pet.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6937kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

Download Boys Make Better Pets

Brat Humiliates her Cuckold Outfit Tester
b287a4f709f91ef881046662b2669513.jpg

Cast: Bella
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Chastity, Teasing, Financial Domination, Foot Fetish

Bella knows exactly what she is doing to the cuck. She has him in chastity all the time and constantly talks about her boyfriend. She uses him as a chair as she brushes her beautiful hair and puts on the lip gloss. All for her boyfriend. Not for him. Cucks get nothing but a sore wallet and balls. She lets her cuck knows that dinner for the cuck will be her and her boyfriend's scraps from dinner tonight. She keeps asking the cuck if he likes the dress and if her boyfriend will love it or not. She even takes the time to tease the cuck with her butt ad body. She brushes up just slightly to his chastity tube with her ass. It drives cuckolds crazy when their Princesses do this to them. A subtle rub of her butt while wearing the dress he bought drives him crazy. The boyfriend gets to enjoy it. The cash cow money pig cuck gets scraps. The cuck is to lick the bottoms of her shoes clean so she looks at her best for her boyfriend. She wants them spic and span for him. The cuck is left home alone and is told to stare at her picture if he gets bored after her laundry is done. The cuck's wallet is hit hard just before she heads out the door.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 404.7 MB

Download Brat Humiliates her Cuckold Outfit Tester

petraX

Probation Member
Boy-Toy Pussy Servant
18c871de4f467ebee950ac42173e3162.jpg

Cast: Goddess Julia Ann
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, MILF, Chastity, Facesitting, Stockings

Sexy MILF Goddess Julia Ann loves transforming her young boy-toys into worthy servants who know how to please her at the snap of a finger. All slaves should be skilled in the art of licking pussy and she makes sure her fresh meat can listen and follow her instructions to earn a place by her side.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4563kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

Download Boy-Toy Pussy Servant

Bound Dollification
3a0ae465fda37310b4656e9b239316d2.jpg

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dress, Latex, Stockings

Mistress Sidonia is transforming her new male slave into a beautiful bimbo dolly for her to play with. She locks his cock up in tight, permanent chastity and wraps the body in skin coloured, tight bondage wrap, double hooding with a sendep rubber mask and then a thick, high quality female mask. Mistress is pleased with this first stage, the bimbo is coming to life, so she dresses her in a slutty latex dress and stockings, completing the stunning transformation. She then focuses on reassigning the doll's erogenous zone from her locked up cock to her new special pussy, which Mistress opens up with her fingering, until dolly is moaning in pleasure and ready to be entered with a big strapon dick, which is soon being pounding hard into her tight hole. Finally, Mistress dresses her doll in a tight latex hobble dress, finished with bondage straps, where she is left until she is needed for playtime again.

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 937.4 MB

Download Bound Dollification

Bunny Ranch Bitch
766ae12cac36e2f221481b30cf5427db.jpg

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal

Miss Red gets a call from her boyfriend's employer saying he lost his job and to come pick up his last paycheck. When Draven arrives home he is confronted by Red and tries to bullshit his way out of it but she isn't taking any of his excuses. Instead of waiting for his sorry ass to find another job she has taken it upon herself to make sure he won't have to file unemployment. In one hour the van will be here to take him to the local bunny ranch where he will spend the next 30 days and 30 nights bent over and filled with cock. His ass needs to be stretched out for the next month of dick so Red gets her largest strap-on out to loosen up his hole. His fuck-holes are going to make her so much money that Red might just quit her own job and live off the hard work of her newly made bitch-boy.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bunny Ranch Bitch

Boutique Babysitter Experience
701282dc70b97693a0853eae46d929bd.jpg

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

Weaving fantasy and reality, if a role play was yours to begin with, it is, in a deeper sense than you think, not yours anymore. You are lost, swept away by edging and insanity. I amyour babysitter. I know what you want. You ARE in trouble. And if you don't do Exactly what I say, I will tell your parents everything. This is a blast.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3123kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 304.1 MB

Download Boutique Babysitter Experience

Extreme Femdom Chastity
a7406d3f2c3ee490efc0e0c052d5c886.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr & Bastian Daniels
Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Bondage
Video language: English

Bastian Daniels, the Armory tour guide, is called out for being a pussy hound. Goddess Aiden Starr locks his cock up in chastity like it should be while punishing him for perving on all the Divine Bitches. She knows why he got the job at The Armory and is going to make sure that he's left there humiliated and exposed when his next tour comes through. Extreme chastity, pussy worship, ass licking, pegging, humiliation and punishment all included.-

Duration: 56:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Extreme Femdom Chastity

petraX

Probation Member
Busted & Ruined
8ad7fe83be12afb90ff1390087353c6a.jpg

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Fleshlight, Tease And Denial, Facesitting

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10748kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 920.9 MB

Download Busted & Ruined

Bound And Owned
bd8438d04a307248973ec11126b006e0.jpg

Cast: Cadence Lux
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Tease And Denial

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8313kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 999.3 MB

Download Bound And Owned

Bumper Assfuck
f097e12db492ffb037f61fb8800a8ca4.jpg

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5193kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 326.2 MB

Download Bumper Assfuck

Bratty Dom Amara Romani Gets Her Way
b6d7ee3d6682d7c9cb4a44271964c1f3.jpg

Cast: Amara Romani
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Chindo, Pussy Licking, Strapon

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bratty Dom Amara Romani Gets Her Way

Bust Or Get Busted
280b15077d15c9a67554a95efb696084.jpg

Cast: Princess Bella, Princess Ashley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ballbusting, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Bust Or Get Busted

petraX

Probation Member
Bound And Bagged On The Chair
5d847af4293cf4af335c062ac1561963.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, , Mask

My slave has been a bit unruly lately. So I'm going to calm him down a bit. I bound him tightly to the chair. He can't escape. I didn't mention to him what I had in mind. However, he will quickly understand his fate. I walk over and lift the plastic bag and as I turn to look at him, I can already see fear in those eyes of his. As I shake out the plastic bag, it makes that familiar cracking noise. He knows what's coming and struggles with a last attempt to get free. It's not going to happen. My slut knows he's going to suffer. With him struggling I quickly pull the bag over his head and shoulders down to his waist. It's a tight fit and I so enjoy seeing him squirm inside his plastic hell. He is still managing to breathe a little air from the bottom of the bag around his waist. I'm going to take that luxury away from him. I get some pvc tape, and tightly bind the bag around his arms. This also further restricts his movement. It's already getting hot inside the bag, as he struggles to breathe his own air. I think about leaving him there for a while. However I decide to have some fun with my slut. So I use some hand over mouth to totally cut off any air he may be getting. He is now completely at my mercy. Each gasp for air getting louder, and more frequent than the last. He is totally helpless. As he tries to breathe, I see his eyes beginning to bulge, with the plastic attaching itself tightly to his face and mouth and he desperately gasps for the last dregs of air. I know he wants to be freed from his torment. I tell him I will release him in a while. However, it doesn't look like he'll last much longer. Such a shame, I was having so much fun...

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2366kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

Download Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Hand Job with Ball Punching While Scissored
70bfcf09264315c3376c70d542e67c7f.jpg

Cast: Alexis Grace, Jade Indica
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Handjob, Scissoring, Spandex, Pantyhose

The ball kicking slave has been kicked all weekend. The girls have given the slave's balls a robust workout. The slave's balls are broken and bruised. They decide to give it some pleasure before putting him down in the cage for the night. This video is intense. The girls crush its head between their thighs. The girls are merciless with the stroking, jerking, pounding, and scissoring. This is a must own. You have to own this clip. Scissor fans, hand job fans, and ball abuse fans will love this clip. This is unbelievable. When it cums the girls pound its balls with a closed. Jade squeezes and Alexis strokes its cock. When it begins to cum, Alexis begins to pound. After this video the slave was dragged out and kicked some more!

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps

File size: 649.8 MB

Download Hand Job with Ball Punching While Scissored

Bow to Boots
2cc472a708153fffcead02454a73ef44.jpg

Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings, Cock And Ball Torture

Mistress Paige only wants a man who knows his place is at a Woman's feet. She found a potential slave that is just starting to find his inner-submissive and wants nothing more than to show he can be a proper bitch. He has a lot to learn and needs to understand that he will ONLY be crawling on all fours when in her presence. She wants her bitch always low to the ground and at her feet so he will never forget his place in life as a doormat. His cock is locked in chastity and balls squeezed into a humbler to keep him on all fours so he will have no other option than to be a scum-licking boot bitch. Mistress Paige uses her black leather boots to give the bitch a proper introduction on what it means to serve a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps

File size: 952.7 MB

Download Bow to Boots

petraX

Probation Member
Caged Boy Batter
05638362f756ec012d2fdac9ec50d060.jpg

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Forced Orgasm, Milking, Tease And Denial, Latex

Mistress Kendra James keeps her slave locked in permanent chastity so they always know who they belong too. She has her slave completely bound, hooded and objectified just how she likes them on display. He is given an ultimatum that if he wants to finally cum he must do it through the bars of his chastity cage. Mistress Kendra loves to tease him with dreams of having his chastity removed and tells him if he can orgasm in chastity maybe it will be unlocked. Her chastity slut works extra hard to cum as Mistress Kendra holds the vibrator on the sweet spot right underneath the head of his chastity. She milks out a huge load of boy batter then immediately ruins any pleasure by busting his balls over and over again. He screams and moans as she bashes his balls hoping he can finally be unlocked for cumming in his chastity but of course that was only just a dream. Mistress Kendra keeps his cock permanently locked and sealed in its cage while laughing at his hopes of ever being set free.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9852kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 860.8 MB

Download Caged Boy Batter

Busty Smother
f8062f143d96beeddb25cd8a88f31806.jpg

Cast: Kendall Karson
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Busty, Tit Worship, Latex

Every man who passes by Kendall Karson can't help but stare at her beautiful 32DD's. She is sick of the constant attention to her tits and she intends to give this slave an up close viewing of her tits. She folds her body over him until her soft pillows are against each side of his face. A desire comes over Kendall to press her tits harder against his face burying him in the valley of cleavage, smothering him completely with her tits. She bends down again. This time she wraps her arms around the back of his head squashing his face tight up against her chest. The warm flesh of her boobs pressed tightly against his face. It felt good to the slave until he realized he couldn't breathe. His nose and mouth were completely smothered by her flesh. He tries to squirm out. Kendall wraps her arms more tightly around his head, keeping his face wedged in her cleavage. Kendall shifts positions, relaxing her grip long enough to allow him a shallow breath. She straddles his body then presses back down again, smothering him in the warm space between her breasts. She plays a game for a while, each time pressing down longer and longer between allowing him a breath, until he thinks he must pass out for sure.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7401kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 584.3 MB

Download Busty Smother

So, you wanna be a P.A.?
aa823deb9772d0ef9986c6f10ed7c42e.jpg

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Casper Coxx
Genres: Bondage ,Brunette ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,slim ,Fishnets ,CBT ,Facesitting ,Orgasm Denial

Our newest PA is not working out so well, so we ask Sandra to come help train him. After teaching him the proper use of a broom, she introduces him to our collection of dildos, restraints and whips. Beaten, ass fucked and humiliated, the PA gets a chance to actually fuck the beautiful Mistress, if he can perform to her standards.

Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download So, you wanna be a P.A.?

Caged Erection
bfab8c66f4cc35119e193a3486fa0490.jpg

Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Cock And Ball Torture, Tease And Denial, Latex, High Heels, Stockings

Mistress Yasmin's slave has been begging to have his cock locked in chastity since it's been a long time fantasy of his. Her slave finds out reality is a cruel bitch as Yasmin is an evil Mistress who buys the most sadistic chastity device on the market. Now every erection he will feel the extra sharp and jagged spikes digging deep into his helpless cock. Yasmin makes sure he wishes he had never begged for chastity while he screams out in pain from her torturous vibrator and powerful cunt!

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10740kbps

File size: 913.0 MB

Download Caged Erection

Caged Cunt Pleaser
cd2c1baae518fdae3cd4f8195c22fada.jpg

Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, High Heels

Just because a slave has his cock locked tightly away doesn't mean he still can't please and worship his Goddess. Sex crazed Goddess Ariana Marie puts her boy-toy's tongue to work making him prove how much he loves his station in life. There is no place he would rather be than under his Goddess's sweet holes pleasuring them all night long.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11327kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Caged Cunt Pleaser

petraX

Probation Member
Caged And Cuckolded
a11e1b2a113befb2fe773a63d4ef7ad0.jpg

Cast: Kagney Linn Karter
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Handjob, Teasing, Humiliation

You have been dreaming of being a cuckold slut for your Mistress and now your time has finally come. Mistress Kagney has you locked inside a small steel cage wearing nothing but a chastity belt as you are forced to watch her get fucked by big studly dicks. Your pathetic cock will never compare but she can still find much use for you as a cuckold slave. This is the life you have always wanted.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3907kbps

File size: 189.4 MB

Download Caged And Cuckolded

Cuckold Sessions
4d2b4a484b0cc98ffee822f63afa0dc9.jpg

Cast: Callie Cobra
Genres: Cuckold, Foot Licking, Chastity, Interracial, Big Cock, Oral

Callie Cobra's boyfriend has been mentally castrated. Callie never stops informing her man where his bread is buttered and her wish is his every command. Licking toes? No problem. Wear a male chastity belt while being ridiculed? Where does he sign up? Callie's going to take it up a level by having Rico Strong come over and make her feel like a woman. Callie's cuckold of a boyfriend eventually has enough and provokes Rico into laying him out. Nothing can stop the interracial sex from continuing as Callie sucks on Rico's big, black cock while her sad sack of shit boyfriend is in dreamland. Callie seizes the moment to get her fill of black dick. Callie rides Rico's black firehouse pole until his balls are massaging her neglected clit. Callie's cunt continues to get ravaged by her new black lover until you can nearly see smoke coming from her snatch. Rico slams her from behind as her screams must be incorporating themselves into her boyfriends dreams. Rico's balls finally explode deep inside Callie as her man wakes up to the aftermath and cleans her up.

Duration: 37:50
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V3, 4496kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cuckold Sessions

Caged to Serve
2d846b8eeee3f9a4ac3ef10484453ec0.jpg

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Cage, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels

Just because a slave is caged doesn't mean he still can't serve his Mistress. Stuck behind his steel bars Mistress Ivy orders her foot bitch to lick, worship and gag on her divine feet.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Caged to Serve

Training of a Houseboy: Episode 4 "Objectify"
99c68890db916294f9b0a183011d7064.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Kade ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Dominatrix ,Male Sub ,shaved ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Nipple Torment ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,Caning

<strong>Divine Bitch: Goddess Aiden StarSlave: Kade< strong>
Kade has almost made it the full stretch of training with the Divine Bitches but before he can graduate to the Upper Floor with Maitresse he must endure his final Bitch, Goddess Aiden Star. Aiden is sexy as ever flogging and caning Kade's bare ass. She objectifies him with a bag and a box over his head which subjects him to sensory deprivation while feeding a fat strap-on cock into his slaveboy ass. Weight is hung from his balls in the form of six pairs of high heels then used for his man meat and fed his own slime after he blows his dirty load. This update includes CBT, objectification, sensory deprivation, caning, nipple torment, strap-on fucking and cum eating instruction.
Don't miss Kade's graduation episode here at Divine Bitches!
Maitresse's EvaluationGoals
behavior modification
cock abilities
joy of serving
Closing assessment
even with cock ring still needs further cock readiness trainingunderstands own body and capabilities welllearning to put needs of others above his to fully enjoy servingtrain proper serving protocol for Upper Floor parties

Duration: 1:10:34

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Training of a Houseboy: Episode 4 "Objectify"

Caged Cuck Eats Boyfriends Cum
3471e04659881e273cd00d74df5ca2eb.jpg

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Cage, Cum Eating, Facesitting, Pussy Eating

Macy got fucked again. While Fluffy the slave was locked in its cage. Time for some ball shocks. He moans in pain. She shocks him as many times that she orgasmed. She teases this dumb mutt by telling him details about her sex with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend even got him something! A nice little disgusting snack for a disgusting loser. His cum filled condom. She puts it in his mouth. Wait til you see his face and what it looks like. His expression is so funny! Macy is so nice. She put a straw in it so he can drink it more easily. Slurpy Slupr! He needs to make sure he swallows. After eating jizz its time for him to service Macy. He eats her ass while she lays like a princess. After that she laid him down and started riding his face til she came! She has had so many orgasms today. Beautiful princesses deserve to cum, while betas deserve to eat cum.

Duration: 15:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11967kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Caged Cuck Eats Boyfriends Cum

petraX

Probation Member
ButtShock
0142fad8ad498d69280e7dcc2e166614.jpg

Cast: Pixel Pixie
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Ass Worship, Humiliation

A testament to her Mindblowing, Facebreaking Facesitting style, Pixel Pixie takes her face seat to the brink of with the Micro G-String she chose to wear! To his utter shock, her barely-there Micro G-String wasn't enough for Pixel to maximize the effectiveness of her Face Smothers! Upping the ante, Pixel decides to slide her Tiny G-String off to one side & aggressively apply her Last Boss level of Face Smothering! Continuously reaching the pinnacle of humiliation, the depths of Facesitting hit maximum with Constant Nude Face Riding, as Pixel racks up her score to unprecedented heights of elite ownership! Entertained by pushing the boundaries of The Facesitting Fetish, Pixel torments him with Hard Reverse Facesitting, Riding, Worship, and Grinding & breaks through each checkpoint at breakneck speeds! Relentless & with reckless abandon, Pixel's domination surges forth as her Perfect Facesitting forces her slave to submit to her ass time & again as he frequently pleads for mercy! This is met with only more punishment, for his fate is sealed and muffled under Pixel's incredible gymnast ass!

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

Download ButtShock

Cameltoe Slide
cdaf37b4d56910384fd9b3c0794eca64.jpg

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease And Denial, Chastity, Milking, Latex, Stockings

No man can resist the power of Mistress Skin Diamonds pussy, even if he doesn't get to feel the inside. Mistress Skin slides her tight pussy up and down the slaves cock, brutally teasing him. She puts the vibrator to her clit and orgasms on top of his cock making it even more wet and slippery. The slave cannot hold back the teasing is just too intense, he cums from just the friction alone. Mistress Skin punishes his pre-mature orgasms by locking his cock in chastity.

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3904kbps

File size: 223.1 MB

Download Cameltoe Slide

Caged Cock Tease
de43a66991739af9dcac7c28b9ab3c2c.jpg

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings, Facesitting, Vibrator

Mistress Giselle takes the term sexual frustration to new heights as she makes her slave endure an extremely cruel session of tease and denial.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11316kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Caged Cock Tease

Caged Pussy Freak
da3c0420435cf3701595234deadf14ec.jpg

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cage, Stockings

Mistress Gianna Dior knows how much her slave is addicted to everything about her pussy. She leaves him locked in his kennel so he will always be ready and waiting to lick her anytime she pleases. He has been reduced to just a mouth as that is all he is and will ever be good for. Mistress Gianna makes him prove how much of a pussy loving freak he is by using his oral skills to make her cum all over his face.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11257kbps

Download Caged Pussy Freak

Caged Slave Strapon
39824497a8a23efa4c8ca407509c7bd5.jpg

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cage, Trampling, Humiliation, Bondage

Mistress Nikki, in her gorgeous latex outfit and stilettos, enters her basement cage, revealing the sub who is locked within the floor cell. She makes sure to use his mouth to lick her shoes as she places her heel into his vulnerable cock and balls, as she torments him and explains that she is going to use her giant strapon to ruin his holes. She drags him out of his confinement and uses his mouth and throat to lube up the giant rubber cock, then pulling him tight against the bars to fuck him, showing no mercy with the hard thrusts, making him moan in pleasure as his prostate is smashed, making him leak copious precum. Mistress continues the pegging in different positions before showing off his newly stretched and gapping asshole.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8316kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Caged Slave Strapon

petraX

Probation Member
Caged Desires
c705229dc09c3a105f7f66f1df03bb72.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator

Mistress Ivy's slave has been dreaming of having his cock locked in chastity for as long as he can remember. He has begged to experience his chastity desires and Miss Ivy finally feels he has proven himself enough to explore his caged fantasy. But now that the day has arrived and his cock is tightly locked away he isn't as thrilled as he thought he would be. Mistress Ivy is a cruel and sadistic tease who shows her chastity slut exactly what it means to have no control over his cock. His manhood now officially belongs to his Mistress and he will suffer the days, weeks and months of sexual frustrations to come!

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11251kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Caged Desires

You smell like a bitch and not the good kind
d823667fef05e4e3038c46eeb0bb7e30.jpg

Cast: Francesca Le ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: BDSM ,brunet ,Latinx ,Facesitting ,Pain ,Rough Sex ,CBT ,Slave ,Fisting ,Corporal Punishment

Mistress Francesca Le could give a shit if you get off nor if you ever are able to use your cock again. All she cares about is that she gets off and the only way to do that is through inflicting pain on her victims. Sebastian Keys puts up a good fight but is rendered helpless in the presence of such a wicked, evil goddess. She torments his nasty ball sac and teases him with her beautiful round ass making him clean all the sweat from her puckered hole. Sebastian takes a big black strap-on cock in his ass but Francesca isn't satisfied until she has her entire fist in his greedy asshole!

Duration: 55:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download You smell like a bitch and not the good kind

Busty Cock Tease
b84a67206e9ed09c2f93860051e14a2a.jpg

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Busty, Tease And Denial

Olivia notices your hard cock and decides to give it a better look, she strokes and teases your hard cock with manually with her skilled hands and luscious tits. As she begins to stroke harder and harder the cock can not take it anymore, it explodes..as Olivia pulls out every last drop leaving a cummy white mess.

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6997kbps

File size: 571.5 MB

Download Busty Cock Tease

Butt Plugged Ass Fucked
50c1bc6025f70366d92e05747f94482a.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Butt Plug

Today I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friend, and we have a slave that has been prepared for our pleasure. We want to ride him like a little pony. However, his ass is very tight and we decided to open it by shoving a butt plug into it. We had gone out for a while and completely forgot about our slave. On returning, we get him over to the bed. I notice he still has this butt plug in his ass. We both laugh and suspect his ass to be well and truly widened. Wearing our tight black latex gloves, we remove his butt plug, and with our strapons at the ready begin to give our slave the treatment he deserves. He squeals like a little piggy as we take turns at fucking him. What a blast! We show no mercy as we enjoy making our bitch suffer as he's painfully butt plugged and ass fucked.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7267kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

Download Butt Plugged Ass Fucked

Caged Servant Worships Feet
8fc7a8d537a2e37e15c4de39626c7f1a.jpg

Cast: Megan, Jana
Genres: Femdom, Cage, Smoking, Trampling, Spanking, Foot Fetish, Humiliating

Megan is dark and delicious in her shiny stiletto heels and black outfit. In this session, she teams up with her fellow Domme to have their way with their caged, masked plaything. Their feet in the high heeled shoes look so beautiful he cannot get enough of them, that dirty beast! Trampled and tortured with cigarette butts, he finally gets a break - a break to feed.

Duration: 33:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4932kbps

Download Caged Servant Worships Feet

petraX

Probation Member
Caged Fuck Pet
a85fcbfe59684782835faf252b5650be.jpg

Cast: Kendall Karson
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-On, Cage, Pegging, Handjob

Mistress Kendall keeps her slave locked in his cage at all times to use as her personal fuck pet whenever she sees fit. He is constantly told that he will be allowed to cum but is always denied at the brink of orgasm with a fierce slap to the cock. Slaves are much more fun to fuck when they are horny and willing to take every inch balls deep to please their Mistress.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

File size: 784.8 MB

Download Caged Fuck Pet

petraX

Probation Member
Cage Trap For Deviants
78d080b97c69b20d081f606ea6c723ac.jpg

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose

There's no better feeling than waking, knowing that someone downstairs is weakened, drooling, exhausted and helpless for you. Stuck in their imprisonment fantasy. Scared. Overwhelmed. Bored. Mad. Whatever. Some moments from a no-safeword day spanning several positions and moods. Finally had a taker for my 24 hour challenge. Any more volunteers?

Duration: 26:23
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 979.6 MB

Download Cage Trap For Deviants

Butt Plugged & Enslaved
84abd69eadaea414adb8f29f42334ae8.jpg

Cast: Rachael Madori
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Butt Plug, Foot Licking, Latex

Mistress Rachael is training this sub for permanent slavery. He is kept butt plugged 24-7 and used whatever way his Mistress see fit. His cock and balls are leashed and his mouth is used to lick and worship her feet. She shoves her foot down his throat showing her dominance over his body. His only purpose is to please his Mistress, all of his holes are at her disposal for her pleasure.

Duration: 9:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7452kbps

File size: 568.1 MB

Download Butt Plugged & Enslaved

Pussy for old slave
ec817bf5bbb5d2c3271a37d832feedca.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

It's not simply for fun that these two bossy girls are beating their older slave's cock so savagely. One of them is interested in trying his hurting shaft out - here in this scene you will see her bending over for the worm and letting him bang her!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps

File size: 366.3 MB

Download Pussy for old slave

I Ride Slave Face
1419fb7e0e64965fe0565127644aae34.jpg

Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Facesitting, Tease And Denial, High Heels, Stockings

It is fun using men for sexual gratification, and it is easy to do when you are a uber hot 19 yrs old like Lana Rhodes. Mistress Lana leads her man-pet in, making him crawl on his hands in knees to earn the luxury of pleasing her pussy. She grabs a hand full of his hair from the back of his head and grinds her panties against his face. Lana orders he lick her panties, she loves the feeling of a warm mouth against her cunt. When Lana cannot stand teasing herself anymore she pulls her panties to the side and tells him he can lick her pussy now. She rides his face extra hard, rubbing her clit against his tongue making him lick her until she cums multiple times in his mouth. Her tight little cunt is greedy for orgasms.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8287kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 544.1 MB

Download I Ride Slave Face

Cage Fantasy
285287299b5946a85da06a886a86951c.jpg

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Vibrator

Okay.. some of us are able to bring our fantasy to life with more ease than others. As usual, Carlin. Man she's devastating. Yet the boys keep climbing in, to watch the door swing shut

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3438kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Cage Fantasy

petraX

Probation Member
Call Me In The Morning
94c001bfd484bbdbf5d6c49ac9daed2a.jpg

Cast: Angel Vain, Eve Evans, Jessie Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Handjob

Frank has been fucking a lot of the girls in college but treating them like quick fucks and not calling them again the following day. Angel, Eve and Jessie are fed up with him fucking their friends and then not calling them again so they decide to teach him a lesson. They sneak into the men's locker room as he is having a shower and they jump on him and wrestle him to the ground, spanking his ass and calling him names as they do so. The girls strip off and get out their strapons and manhandle him onto all fours before shoving it up his ass. As they ass fuck him they ask him what it's like to be fucked like a girl. The three girls all take a turn at pounding his virgin ass and spanking him . The college casanova obviously enjoys it though and as Jessie starts sucking his cock and the other girls still pound away at his ass, he spunks all over the place. Treat another girl badly and we will tell everyone that we fucked you like a sissy! the girls say as they walk out!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download Call Me In The Morning

Under Cruel Goddesses Asses
3b5c31a3504c152f8ec74ee5d30d85aa.jpg

Cast: Dommes Katy, Angela
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Big Butt, Ass Worship

Our big Dommes Katy and Angela are in the bed with their slave Ben and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Ben suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Bens face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him.

Duration: 43:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Under Cruel Goddesses Asses

Cage View
7749ba6630bcd41befc7e7b313c3c04b.jpg

Cast: Miss Brat
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Chastity, Cage

It's date night! That means that you have to be inside your cage while I have fun with my lover and you watch us from your little kennel. I'm going to add some extra spice to our night. You will have a. I will lock your useless cock in a chastity device and you will not have the privilege of self gratification while you watch how a real man uses your slut wife's wet cunt. If you behave maybe I will give your a cum swap treat.

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 171.0 MB

Download Cage View

Butt Bomb Ball Bust
7f32287fb10912784002826a0b7dbb26.jpg

Cast: Skylar Rene
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation

Skylar returns with her sexy powerful ass to once again Bomb Beau's poor Balls with her muscular butt, but this time Beau's Balls are bare and exposed, making the task of targeting his balls with precision an easy task for Skylar! About mid way through Skylar gets extra hot and sweaty, so she removes her top to cool off! We took the liberty of slowing down some of the most brutal Butt Drops so that you can clearly see Skylar jump into the air and watch in slow motion as her ass comes down and Bombs his bare balls! Triple takes as well!

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 506.8 MB

Download Butt Bomb Ball Bust

Caged Tease
6fb65ebc8458a01b82c19309060cf921.jpg

Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Tease And Denial

Lana Rhodes looks stunning in her pink metallic bikini, she conveniently matched her slaves new chastity cage to her outfit. The key dangles between her perky tits, a constant reminder of his manhood being locked away. Lana rubs her pussy on his face as she tells him how turned she is by having him locked in chastity. She puts his cage in-between her ass cheeks letting him feel the warmth of her sweet butt-hole against his caged cock. She shakes her ass and laughs as he gets more horny and his hard cock crimps inside the cage.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8315kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Caged Tease

petraX

Probation Member
Bye Bye Balls
9ab93ceeb7d0b48a29a08243b0114322.jpg

Cast: Goddess Brianna, Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Worhip, Humiliation

Goddess Brianna, Mistress Kylie Rogue and Goddess Lydia Supremacy catch their pathetic slave staring at Kylie's pussy. They bring the bitch out of his cage and inform this slut that he has to earn goddesses pussy. First, he will start by breathing in her asshole taking deep breaths while smelling, licking and worshiping her ass. Then Goddess Brianna tells him they're going to play a game. The slave has to give Mistress Kylie two orgasms in three minutes and if this bitch fails there will be severe consequences. Failure will result in Brianna injecting a syringe filled with a special chemical into the slaves balls. Once mixed with his semen if he ever ejaculates a again a reaction will occur rendering him impotent for the rest of his pathetic life. His balls will then shrivel up and just fall off never producing another single drop of semen. The women are sadistic and laugh at him while he fucks Mistress Kylie as if his life depended on it. They inform him his time is running out. He better make mistress cum. The slave fucks her as hard and fast as he can. Goddess Lydia asks Kylie if she had 2 orgasms. Kylie says yes he just made it and gets to keep his balls another day. Goddess Brianna catches the slave smirk. The ladies grab him and force him down on the table. Brianna scoops up his pathetic slut sacks while holding up her syringe filled with the serum. She proceeds to slowly inject the green concentrate into his pathetic balls as the women laugh sadistically. The slave cries in pain as he knows that his balls have just been filled and will fall off if he ever ejaculates again. Bye-bye balls!

Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7938kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 355.1 MB

Download Bye Bye Balls

Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong
7d36f8a3ef9b63e3d3ba045097a7912a.jpg

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Big Ass

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Under Goddess Escarlett Sweaty Ass
4868b2d159fd97a4d730a9641e72d8e1.jpg

Cast: Escarlett

Cruel gorgeous Escarlett stars this great face fucking movie torturing her defenseless slave Elaine for several minutes and the poor slave almost many times trying to get some air. Hot Escarlett has a evil butt and is showing no regrets making her slave suffers a lot. Elaine is smashed a lot and in the end she is exhausted and with her body all sore.

Duration: 37:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Under Goddess Escarlett Sweaty Ass

Caged Milking
607470d590919bf63029440834e780f3.jpg

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cage, Milking, High Heels, Stockings, Latex

Slaves are only permitted orgasm at the discretion of their Mistress. This slave has been placed in long-term cage confinement. Mistress AJ Applegate decides to give him a pity handjob. She rubs her gorgeous plum ass against his face quickly making him aroused. She tugs at his hard cock while his body presses against the steel bars of the cage. Mistress never wastes a drop of cum.. She catches all of creamy cum in the palm of her hand, only to feed it back to him. He has no choice but to submit to her will.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8336kbps

File size: 594.6 MB

Download Caged Milking

Caged Anal Whore
00acddc327dc4421351f5c3ef191c7f9.jpg

Cast: Mistress Lissandra
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fingering, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Lissandra is the Queen of strap on whose favourite activity is fucking the asses of Her male whores. Today She has a surprise for Her naked caged slave - well it is not really a surprise because once he sets eyes on Her big strap on he knows he is in for a vigorous ass pounding that will only stop once his Mistress is tired of him. She releases him from the cage where he spends most of his lowly life and straps him to the bondage bench before driving Her big black cock into his willing ass. He is such an anal whore that the cock slips in easily and as She thrusts hard this fuck toy soon starts to moan with pleasure betraying his slutty pleasures. He will be left tied to the bench, ass stretched and exposed ready for much more cock.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4191kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 291.0 MB

Download Caged Anal Whore

petraX

Probation Member
Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging
2a94f95e26552dafb745966e01e7d942.jpg

Cast: Ruby Onyx
Genres: FemDom, Latex Gloves, Nipple Clamps, Prostate Massage, Fisting, Tattoo, Huge Strapon, Cock, Big Tits, Latex, Rubber

The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

Download Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging

Brutal Facesitting
263dfa2202c07e158748e55d0bdee7fa.jpg

Cast: Candy Alexa
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Anilingus

What is facesitting for you? Having your head locked in between the soft spare hips of some dominant beauty and soaking up the exquisite pleasure of lack oxygen?. Busty Mistress Alexa is here to prove you wrong! You will see her literally sitting down onto the head of her helpless scared boy toy making it sink in the soft cushions of the sofa. He's nothing but a soulless sex toy for her!

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

Download Brutal Facesitting

Bubble Butt Blonde Smothers And Scissors Her Slave
670c73027309f0f2a89fc4e65fb15a67.jpg

Cast: Becky
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Scissoring, Ass Smothering, Humiliation

Goddess Becky has the most amazing bubble butt! She sits directly on the slave's face and uses him as a chair while on her cellphone. She happily texts away as the slave struggles to breathe. Pretty girls love human furniture! Becky smiles and bounces. This is the only way a loser could be involved in a pretty girl's life, as her chair. Just to make him suffer, Becky puts the slave into a scissorhold. She squeezes its neck between her thighs. This is the closest a pathetic male will ever get to a Goddess as perfect as Becky.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15096kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bubble Butt Blonde Smothers And Scissors Her Slave

Call Me Princess
c3d06fb89eb826786606099652714015.jpg

Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Humilation, Latex, Stockings

Princess Kennedy finally tells her slave she is going to fuck him except he had no idea it was going to be a strap-on bitch fuck. She lubes up her thick cock and goes to town on his ass demanding he take every inch. He is completely destroyed by her strap-on and left with nothing but an extremely sore well-fucked hole.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Call Me Princess

Under Cruel Blondes Sweaty Asses
c1fc655756cb791048195d20a95f2e00.jpg

Cast: Manu Fox, Escarlett

Our big Dommes Manu Fox and Escarlett are in the bed with their slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Olavo suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Olavo's face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Under Cruel Blondes Sweaty Asses

petraX

Probation Member
Bryskys Chastity Check In Tickling Handjob
0ac98406a64e557dca6b82535cdc4b8b.jpg

Cast: Esmi Lee, Alexa Rydell
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Face Sitting, Tickling, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Esmi Lee and Alexa Rydell are checking in on one of their slaves. They had him in chastity for a long time, and they just unlocked his swollen cock and balls to make sure everything still works. They shackled his hands and Alexa is sitting on his face in her leotard and shiny pantyhose, while Esmi is lubing up his cock. His cock seems to be working fine, but will they let him have release...? Alexa continues to smother his face with her perfect ass while Esmi strokes his cock and taunts and humiliates him. She brings him right to the edge of orgasm multiple times, and laughs at his muffled begs (through Alexa's ass) as she stops his orgasm abruptly each time. These are cruel women who love to give their slaves blue balls. Even though Brysky begs and begs, they leave him naked on the couch with a throbbing, twitching hard on. Esmi and Alexa return to Brysky who is aching with blue balls, naked on the couch. This time, Esmi sits on his face in her tight mini-skirt and tights while Alexa teases his lubed up cock. They tell Brysky that they will let him cum, but in return for their mercy they are going to lock him back in chastity for a full year... Esmi continues to humiliate him and she encourages Alexa to get him as close to cumming as possible. Eventually, with enough begging, Esmi tells Alexa to let him cum, so she strokes his throbbing cock with both lubed up hands until he cums. As punishment for getting his cum on Alexa's hands, the girls tickle the fuck out of him to ruin his orgasm.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

Download Bryskys Chastity Check In Tickling Handjob

Queening
fea6c08171a0f9c83989d3b0030d9145.jpg

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Latex, Stockings, High Heels

The femdom Queen Miss Brittany Andrews is training her new boy-toy in the art of oral sex. She is perched on her queening throne ready to be orally worshipped. She instructs him to lick back and forth, sucking and licking her clit. She gives him orders on how to use his tongue to please a woman, he will continue licking until he has successfully given his Mistress an orgasm.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

Download Queening

Breaking Family Jewels
16d84935b44736ca4df349faedb4e908.jpg

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking

Mistress Mia owns every part of her slaves body including his cock and balls which he carelessly forgets. Instead of kicking him to the curb she gives him one last chance and one last reminder of who he belongs to. She mercilessly destroys his precious nuts until they are completely black and blue making him wish he was never born a man.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Breaking Family Jewels

Breath My Ass
c9dc93e6b874b71ad171a5264815b912.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Ass Worship, Smothering

Mistress Ivy Lebelle smothers her helpless slaves face with her big bubble butt taking his breath away! She gets off on making him suffocate under her ass and pussy while grinding away to orgasm.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Breath My Ass

Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, and Milking Him
a626641428939899665b2eb761beae9d.jpg

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruining Orgasm, Milking

As this loser stands naked before me, I inform him that I`m going to beteasing him with my perfect body and waste no time making good on my word.I pull my top down, exposing my bare breasts, and his cock begins to gethard at the sight of them. I take his big dick in my hand, stroking himgently at first but picking up the pace until he`s dying to cum. I takehim to the edge but refuse to let him orgasm and drive him crazy in theprocess. His full balls are aching to explode, but I repeatedly deny themthe opportunity while smiling in cruel pleasure. I hold my mouth so closeto his dick that he can feel my warm breath on his tip and tease him bylicking my lips. He`s so horny he just wants to shoot a giant load but Iwon`t let him just yet. I bring him to the edge of orgasm over and overagain, and when I finally do allow him to cum I ruin it for him by takingmy hand off his cock and refusing to touch him as he shoots his seed allover the floor. He`s barely finished cumming when I grab hold of his dickagain and begin stroking furiously until he cums one more time. His cockand balls scream in pain as I milk him, tugging his dick as hard and fastas I can until his balls are so drained he can barely stand. The floor isdrenched in his cum and I laugh at the agony he's in!

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps

File size: 381.0 MB

Download Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, and Milking Him

petraX

Probation Member
Brutal Edging
5042d945b1da33ee105adeaa47074d77.jpg

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Edging, Bondage, Milking, Cock And Ball Torture

Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub bound and helpless to her control. She is going to introduce him to a very cruel game of edging & denial. She grabs his cock and begins to tug as it swells in her hand, she keeps jerking until it it rock hard protruding from his body. Pre-cum is already dripping from his horny cock, she asks the slave "Do you want to cum?" She refuses to let him orgasm, bringing him to the brink of over and over only to ruin his climax with a firm punch to his balls. The edging continues longer than you would think any man could take. When she finally grants him permission cum it vigorously squirts from his cock, but the enjoyment is abruptly ruined with more solid punches to his balls.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Brutal Edging

Brutal Teasing Methods
70c62f0af4247ec50c3884fa1e71b770.jpg

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ballbusting, Chastity, Tease And Denial

Anikka is a cruel Mistress keeping her slave's cock encased in a heavy steel chastity device that only allows the tip to be teased for her enjoyment. She edges just the head of his cock bringing him to the brink of insanity but never actually allowing him to cum. Slave's are so much more submissive and obedient when kept horny and on edge for their Mistress. He is to endure Anikka's brutal teasing methods as she continues him on her extensive chastity training program

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

Download Brutal Teasing Methods

Brutally Beating The Skin Off A Screaming Slave
fa9bf9dc7c45caad940edf8cad5a153f.jpg

Cast: Lady Towers
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Punishment, Leather, Bondage

The stunning blonde bombshell is back, at six-foot-four her appearance alone defines domination. In her sexy black catsuit, she makes a fetching sight, but don't be deceived: Lady Towers is a violent sadist. She takes delight in turning the chest of a wretched submissive red, whipping repeatedly with a riding crop. She pauses to speak: "Who's your owner, slave?" the Mistress snarls. "You are, Lady Towers", he whispers, struggling to endure her torment. His reply is correct but only earns him an accelerated barrage of more wicked hits with the whip fit for an beast. She forces him to beg for a harder whipping, and he gets it. Behind him, she slices away with the crop, slowing only to run the tip of the whip sensuously down the sore skin of his back. In front again, she nails his nipples with excruciatingly painful strikes. Greedy for the thrill of louder screams, she goes wild, beating him senseless.

Format: avi
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 5792kbps

File size: 291.2 MB

Download Brutally Beating The Skin Off A Screaming Slave

Slave Are Made For Licking Pussy
b2571681895b2f90e1c057d6f0aa8ffb.jpg

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Stockings

Good slaves will worship and lick their Mistresses pussy as long as she wants. His tongue is made for satisfying her clit until she cums on his face.

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3905kbps

File size: 182.1 MB

Download Slave Are Made For Licking Pussy

Fuck My Boy Pussy Brat Dom
168905566883e0266a7766a5572a9ee7.jpg

Cast: Anna Lee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Humiliation

Bratty Dom Anna Lee has had to satisfy herself And now is strapped up with a thick 10" inch cock and ready to spread and gape some boy pussy. Bratty Dom Anna makes her slut puppy suck and deep throat her hard cock, Gagging and spitting all over it as she makes him beg her to Fuck his boy pussy< She smacks his face and bends him over the fuck horse and spreads that tight little boy cunt and rams and fucks him hard until he begs for mercy.

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20218kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 886.8 MB

Download Fuck My Boy Pussy Brat Dom

petraX

Probation Member
Bring The Painal: Extreme Heavy Rubber Suspended Strap-On & Fisting
c705ce904643f4c9f2fb1d545811b893.jpg

Cast: Cybill Troy, Melisande Sin
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Gloves, Rubber, Bondage, Fisting, Strapon, Pegging

Heavily bound and suspended, Cybill Troy's gimp slave dangles helplessly as She and Melisande Sin circle their prey like lionesses about to devour him. The sadistic Dominas need only swing their hanging meat puppet onto their cocks and arms, fucking him with their giant strapon cocks and fisting him like a ragdoll without mercy.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps

File size: 836.1 MB

Download Bring The Painal: Extreme Heavy Rubber Suspended Strap-On & Fisting

Broke Dick Mountain
0403815aa7f305f200d0b661bd1ff258.jpg

Cast: Carlin Says, Leila
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Mummification

Two girls tying a dick so it can't get off and then making fun of the ex because he can't get off while being stroked by two laughing girls. It's even more fun than it sounds.. actually, you know what? Just buy this one.

Duration: 14:36

File size: 589.8 MB

Download Broke Dick Mountain

Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds
1cc07020e5fedbcc5634f4f637fd8312.jpg

Cast: Amadahy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Whipping, Punishment, Financial Domination, High Heels

Amadahy bites her piggy slave hard. Even its unseasoned raw flesh tastes delicious. Piggy was intended to be Amadahy's personal bank, but it had the audacity to withhold a small bit of money from Princess. Unacceptable. It will pay. Piggy banks are almost always broken open when it's time to collect the coins. After she cracks the bank open with her whip, Amadahy seasons its wounds with salt. The pig cries out a lot, inhuman sounds. It stumbles around in pain. Amadahy will not stop. Even though it can no longer stand, she continues to break it's back open while it lies on the ground. Time for piggy to be slaughtered. After this clip was shot, piggy was taken out back behind the house and drenched with accelerant. We roasted piggy while it was alive and still screaming. All the girls came out from the sorority and we had a luau. The roast was delicious and served eleven plus.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 666.2 MB

Download Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds

Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial
ee572fdd6907ef3fad17633f3474e2ca.jpg

Cast: Amai Liu
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Humiliation

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation! As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked. So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him. I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock! You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him. His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me. But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial

Nyobi Khan and Rico
0be7b5b66dfa4ed892d84074ba70f4a6.jpg

Cast: Nyobi Khan ,Rico
Genres: Gay ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Male Sub ,Athletic ,shaved ,Blowjob ,slim ,Latinx ,Cock Worship

Rico has been very naughty, he is going around tagging in our building. The security guard Nyobi is on to him and is going to put a stop to Ricos bad behavior. She chases him to the basement where he gets tackled and cuffed. Then the punishment for Rico begins..

Duration: 59:46

Download Nyobi Khan and Rico

petraX

Probation Member
Brutal Testicle Abuse
c90c3164da501325f6c6fd237bff0c9e.jpg

Cast: Sayla, Amanda, Aimie, Barbie
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Handjob, CFNM, Tease And Denial

It's time to play...kick the cock! 5 jerky girls take turns kicking this boy in the cock, as hard as they can! After he has suffered brutal testicle abuse... His sore cock is milked in front of all the laughing girls!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Brutal Testicle Abuse

Foot Worship Pt 101
84ac785d8033cf73b41dc4b27dffb5cd.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales ,Ruckus
Genres: Dominatrix ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,switch ,Blonde ,Feet ,unshaved ,Gag ,Fetish ,Anal

Learn about the sexual fetish of foot worship, from the ground up. Foot fetishism remains the world's #1 body-part fetish. Mona Wales and Ruckus demonstrate how feet can be focused on for sensual and sexual pleasures. See how tops can dominate partners with their feet and direct them to engage in sensual foot-focused activities (massaging, licking, sucking toes, toe-banging and anal sex with the toes).

Duration: 37:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

Download Foot Worship Pt 101

Sadistic wife cuckolds husband with tantric sex specialist
982ec977b123a70a65fb5f52fbe678fb.jpg

Cast: Nika Noire ,Josh West ,Vern Hopkins
Genres: Male Sub ,BDSM ,CBT ,Dominatrix ,Doctor ,Bondage ,Fingering ,bottom ,natural boobs ,Brunette

Nika Noire is fed up with her husband Vern never giving her the sexual pleasure she deserves. She takes him to an eccentric psychologist who specializes in tantric sex. His ways may be unconventional however, they are sure to give Nika the orgasms she craves. Vern is tied up and humiliated in front of the doctor. He's flogged and placed in a tight chastity device for having such an inadequate cock. Nika humiliates him for having such a small penis and clamps his nipples. He's rammed deep in his ass with a strap-on from his wife while she makes out with the doctor. Nika then commands him to get the doctors cock hard with his mouth so she can fuck the doctor in front of him and finally get the sexual pleasure she deserves! To really humiliate her husband Nika asks the doctor to cum on her beautiful pussy and makes her husband clean it all up!

Duration: 40:50

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sadistic wife cuckolds husband with tantric sex specialist

Breaking Hearts & Assholes
b4832480e764082313f0a26add2618c8.jpg

Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal

Slave Tony has always had a crush on Whitney, but she thinks he is just another loser fuck-boy. Princess Whitney thinks all fuck boys should be pegged as punishment. She wears her tiara while ass fucking him into submission. Her long pink cock completely breaks his ass hole, he will be going home from this date with a broken heart and asshole. -This video has some line glitches in it due to a problem with the video camera, but it is still watchable. Please watch the video preview.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11279kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Breaking Hearts & Assholes

Brutal Iso Tease
7e5968bdf400780eccaa5849b1c4f889.jpg

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Stockings

Ever have a shitty day? When you do, it's nice to have a boy in the basement who can't see, or hear, or move a damn inch. I have no plans of letting him go anytime soon, there is nothing he can do about it. And I'm gonna make him cry. With just a touch, or a stroke, here and there.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3828kbps

File size: 783.5 MB

Download Brutal Iso Tease

petraX

Probation Member
Bratty Little Terror Makes Step Daddy Eat Her Pussy
dc8f57d5a3a79bf8e08d03a370561b55.jpg

Cast: Kimber Woods
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Humiliation

Kimber is upset because her boyfriend bailed on her. Since she's horny, she decides to sexually use her step-dad, Marcello. Kimber is a bratty terror of a step-daughter, and she's even worse when she's sexually frustrated. Terrified of both his step-daughter and wife, Marcello agrees to orally pleasure Kimber. Kimber is moody and yells at her step-dad while he is doing his best to help her climax. As she nears her orgasm, Kimber squeals a bit and seems relieved. Marcello's chastity jingles as he services his step-daughter's pussy. It's very exhausting for Marcello to constantly be expected to perform oral servitude for both his insatiable wife and his nineteen-year-old step-daughter. Kimber, of course, does not care. She eventually has an orgasm while using Marcello's tongue, but her sour, bratty, mood doesn't budge. After Kimber cums on her stepdad's face, she abruptly sends him away.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

Download Bratty Little Terror Makes Step Daddy Eat Her Pussy

Bullwhipped to Tears
6714ee37d6b7966248406820e6bdfe90.jpg

Cast: Goddess Amber Li
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Punishment, Bondage

Greetings fans and admirers. In this video I delight in my slave's demise as I brutally and sadistically punish him with a four foot leather bullwhip. As my slave stands helplessly chained to the ceiling overhead, I rip his back raw, one painful stroke after another. Unyielding as I slash his exposed back and ass until they are bruised and lacerated. His deafening screams fall on deaf ears...mine Ha Ha! I stop when I wish to stop, never before. And not before he truly understands who he belongs to.

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps

File size: 306.8 MB

Download Bullwhipped to Tears

Bratty Princess Penny Cuckolds Her Teacher In Front Of The Class
741e2e31cc878296122096d7928e5a6d.jpg

Cast: Chad Rock, Christian Wilde, Penny Pax
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Strapon, Humiliation, Blowjob

This is one Filthy cuckolding shoot you do not want to miss! Welcome Princess Penny to Divine Bitches! Princess Penny is a college do-ed at a private school. She is everything a princess should be, adorable and bratty! Mr. Rock looses himself in her charms and ends up naked in front of the class bent over and spanked by the spunky little cutie! He's made to lick her filthy shoes clean and totally humiliated in front of the other students. This of course gets filthy Mr Rock pervert all excited and he thinks Penny is going to give him a mercy fuck but instead she rams him in the ass with her strap-on, makes him suck her boyfriends cock to get it hard for her to fuck then she fucks her boyfriend with Mr. Rock getting a first row view of the action! But, don't feel so bad for Mr. Rock, Penny is nice enough to stroke her boyfriend off and spray his entire load into Mr. Rock's ball gagged face!

Duration: 55:34

Download Bratty Princess Penny Cuckolds Her Teacher In Front Of The Class

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold
0602e448ec55f967ec3e55fc306ec597.jpg

Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Ass Worship, Blowjob, Crossdressing, Bisexual

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her stepfather and stepbrother cleaning the pool. Her stepfather is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her stepbrother and father going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties.. You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom. Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her daddy and brother lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic father and son get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off.. Now brother I want you to show me your dick sucking skills on daddy. She forces her stepbrother to suck his own father's cock, but sharing is caring and joins in with him. Princess is feeling so horny having her stepfather and brother on their knees that she forces daddy to fuck her and give her an orgasm while her brother is sucking on her feet and as soon as he ends up spilling his filth guess who gets to clean it up? That's right her stepbrother. She makes him lick every drop of daddy's cock. Now she gets to do the fucking but not before she makes these two pathetic snooping bitches deepthroat her 12. Then it's over the bed stepbrother and let me see you suck your dad's cock again while I pound your ass with mine, also remember if you don't do what I say, mom is going to find out everything that is going on

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6345kbps

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Brutal Dominant Girl
7c8057fff076fa02cf9c5c710254a207.jpg

Cast: Mistress Malika
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Face Slapping

Mistress Malika has to examine her slave's mouth before putting him to work. As she touches his tongue, she can't help but imagine it running all over her private parts. Mere seconds later the slave is down on the floor, writhing under her heels and panting as she sits down on his face. Eager to come, she comes humping his mouth so hard it hurts!

Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download Brutal Dominant Girl

petraX

Probation Member
Brutal Caning
94bcb318026d177d0bc0a6649edab753.jpg

Cast: Miss Chrissa, Miss Jenna, Lady Pam
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Whipping, Caning, Punishment

This is perhaps the hardest caning clip we ever did. The arms and the legs of the slave are fixed so he is not able to escape from this punishment. Three hot Ladies (Miss Chrissa. Lady Pam) take turns and cane him alone. This is going to get very extreme and violent. The slave has incredible pain and screams terribly. There is no point where the girls show mercy. This is not a boring whipping clip where the slave doesnt show any reaction of pain. This is realistic, this is extreme and this is very violent. More than 20 minutes of pure corporal punishment.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

Download Brutal Caning

Under Her Foot
1f2fdba0808bcc3d4b4ffd6980775a33.jpg

Cast: Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Footjob

Brianna's boy toy knows how to please her, and you're going to love watching them in action. This blonde hottie starts out wearing nothing but a bikini and high heels. Her man knows his place, on the floor under her foot, and quickly puts himself there. He starts out sucking on the heel of her shoe, but soon is given the privilege of having her toes jammed into his eager mouth. Once he's worshipped them sufficiently, leaving them warm and wet from his lips, she wraps them around his cock and uses her arches to jerk him off until he cums!

Duration: 14:08
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2603kbps

File size: 289.6 MB

Download Under Her Foot

Break Mouth Foot Gagging
9aebb7c60c37dae8edfd8a03afdb9f37.jpg

Cast: Mistress Iside
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Gagging, Bondage, Stockings

It's almost midnight and this useless slave has still to finish all the tasks I previously assigned him. Obviously I know exactly what diverts his mind, it's his irresistible desire to worship my feet and just for this I'm going to give him a nice lesson!!! First I tie him floating to my hoist upside down and in a position of true balance it begins for him a foot gagging with repeated retchings without rest. This is just what I want, this slave must understand that my beautiful feet can be not only a weapon of pleasure but also of extreme . Being upside down becomes more and more unbearable and it's not at all easy to follow the rhythms of my foot that fucks his damn mouth like a hammer. I have absolutely no intention to give up, I like to see his red eyes full of tears close to splash out of their sockets!

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3846kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

Download Break Mouth Foot Gagging

Stet-Brother Of A Bitch
b4ae4617c464191ea6bd9ee58026e965.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Cum Swallowing

We went to the psychologist because this guy is suffering from a severe, two-pronged problem: although latent homosexual, does not lead to this vocation because it is strongly attracted by her step-sister, which is basically a slut getter. THE situation has degenerated to the point that the poor man, consumed by guilt even stopped masturbating for months - with the danger of an impact on the functionality of the testes and prostate. It must therefore make him overcome the trauma, making him vent and at the same time address it on its way. This is done through a masturbation which is being implemented while the tells him in a more explicit and vulgar (with some blasphemy as interlayer) undertakings which have brought her step-sister to make a career in a chain of supermarkets. Eventually the boy is able to download all the arrears in a transparent glass, from which the leads him to swallow.

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

Download Stet-Brother Of A Bitch

Stacey Cash and Elliot Skellington
1c3815af04b55e0cbfec0c73300af48a.jpg

Cast: Stacey Cash ,Elliot Skellington
Genres: Tattoo ,Pegging ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,CBT ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,toned

'Do you know why your mouth is gagged? No? Because it is only good for eating my pussy and licking my ass. Now, LICK', she commands with a cruel tug on the rope leashed around his balls. The black latex spreads tightly across her taught flesh, and his tongue laps eagerly at her perfect ass.
Stacey Cash looks amazing wielding a whip, dressed in black latex, dishing out the punishment before violently fucking her slaveboy in the ass with her hard strap-on.

Duration: 41:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 485.0 MB

Download Stacey Cash and Elliot Skellington

petraX

Probation Member
Bruised and Battered Balls
4fb67ef9d2c81cc8d277f56e5f870a08.jpg

Cast: Payton Preslee
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Stockings, Ass Licking

Mistress Payton arrives home to find her slave has unlocked himself out of chastity without her permission. She is more than furious and must teach the disobedient bitch a lesson that he should never even think about coming out of chastity without her given order. His balls are in for a serious beating as Mistress Payton kicks, slaps and abuses the hell out of his precious manhood.

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Bruised and Battered Balls

Cuckold Sessions
261a1c6a9af8c25c20ea1389ffde3d7d.jpg

Cast: Bridgette B
Genres: Interracial, Big Tits, Blowjob, Oral, Cuckold, Stockings

I'm Bridgette B. and I demand that you watch as a real man fucks me. You, however, get to sit back and watch as your queen/mistress/goddess plays with a huge black cock that easily dwarfs your little white one. I want you to wear this male chastity device and better not hear any bitching or moaning from you. In fact, I'm going to be moaning while I worship Lexington Steele's big black cock. That huge piece of black meat is gonna fuck my mouth while you pray that I give you a sympathy blow....I won't. Grab your little cock and jerk off while Lex treats my pussy to every inch he carries between his legs. that big black cock found my sweet spot-you know, that place you could never, ever find- and Lex continued to cram my fuck box. Every thrust of his big black cock brings me closer to an orgasm that you, nor your money, could ever bring me. Now, I demand that you clean the creamy mess that big black cock left on me. Get your bib, faggot boy!

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V3, 4496kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 981.4 MB

Download Cuckold Sessions

British Dominatrix Uses Stud For Pussy Pleasure Program
539ae91d42327ba883368a535632c190.jpg

Cast: Stacey Saran
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Facesitting, Blowjob, Latex, Submissive

In latex, fishnet stockings, and dangerous strappy high heels, Mistress Stacey Saran from Great Britain uses submissive slave Seth for her amusement. He is at her mercy as a dominatrix in this new Full HD hardcore XXX video crammed with kinky sex! But that doesn't mean he's going to scrub her toilets or do her laundry, like other dommes have slaves do. No, she's going to use him instead only for her sexual pleasure, like a living breathing tattoo-covered erotic toy! She smacks him with her whip then gives him some handjob action before teasing his cock with a little twerking and kneeling to suck his inches. The blue eyed blonde femdom goddess even sucks his asshole while giving him masturbation! Yes, he is her total toy... She leads him to the bed where she binds him hand and foot with rope, then she straddles his chest and sticks her curvy ass in his face while she sucks his dick some more. She licks his balls, then switches course to give him face sitting for pussy licking pleasure. Then she rides his big dick cowgirl style before going back down to give his meat deep throat and take his load of cum all over her face. Yes, Mistress Stacey is the ultra dominatrix, so strong she can kneel before her slave, take his spunk in her mouth, but still be totally in charge! He has nothing whatever to say about her program of pussy pleasure. He just has to get hard whenever and wherever she commands!

Duration: 26:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps

File size: 260.9 MB

Download British Dominatrix Uses Stud For Pussy Pleasure Program

Brutal Manhood Assault
3edfeb81fd47ed8d82280af68ca0d9f0.jpg

Cast: Mistress Holly
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Ballbusting, Bondage, Clothespins

Mistress Holly dishes out a much deserved punishment to a slave's most precious possession. His worthless cock and balls!

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Brutal Manhood Assault

Brutally Spanked By Two
47e3854b93cd11fcdd85ae771d4b53c3.jpg

Cast: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Punishment, Spanking, Pain

The stunning Mistress Ariel and her friend, the gorgeous Mistress Lucy is ready to give the ugly slave what he deserves. He doesn't want it, doesn't like it, but they absolutely doesn't care, the wide, thick strap in their hands works fast and brutal, their huge strokes make him scream from the pain as his ass turn red and purple.

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8232kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

Download Brutally Spanked By Two

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!