• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Feet, Shoes, Boots and Pantyhose

deformis77

Registered Member

Helena Sin - Lick My Boots

You don´t know what to do with your cock, just jerking it doesn´t do anything for you. You Need me to control you, to lead you. You are a loser and you know it... all your life you have been failing in everything. Your life doesn´t have a purpose. I dominate you with my boots, making you my bitch boy! Making you jerk your loser cock while you are licking my sexy shiny long boots clean till they are all clean and polished . All that humiliation is making you so close to cumming. You you think you deserve to come?

File Size : 610 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lick_My_Boots.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/wpkk1f0w4752

deformis77

Registered Member

GABRIELLA - Highest humiliation 2 - Muddy shoes licking, food crushing and feeding, hand trampling, whipping (INSANE CLIP!)

Wonderful cruel Gabriella loves to humiliate and degrade Her slave, today She returns home after a walk in a rainy day, Her shoes are extremely dirty and muddy, and She commands Her slave to lick them clean. The slave of course must obey and methodicaly licks the mud from Her soles, swallowing it! Sadistic Gabriella looks at him satisfied and disgusted at the same time, she loves to see this pathetic slave licking Her shoes clean. She humiliate him verbally and wipes very hard Her soles over his tongue until they are perfectly clean. Of course he must also clean the tops, licking and sucking them, eating all the mud. She also pushes the tips of the shoes deep into his mouth, in and out, fucking it. After a while She orders him to lie on the floor and uses him like a rug, wiping and rubbing Her muddy soles over his tongue and face. When She checks his job She realizes that he made a mistake: when he was lciking the tops, he touched Her skin with his dirty tongue and a little piece of mud soiled Her foot, so She decides to punish him. She tramples his hands, crushing them under Her soles, and She does the same with his face. Then She whips his back very hard. He begs for mercy but She gags his mouth with Her shoe to makes him shut up and She continues to whip him. But all this humiliation is not enough for Her! So She takes a slice of bread, She puts it on the mud that was still on the floor, She spits and steps on it, reducing it in a pulp mixed with the mud. Then She orders him to EAT it! As a final reward She orders him to lick the floor clean, pushing his head on the floor with Her shoes!

File Size : 545 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 26 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Highest_humiliation_2.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/a9gp0a2eql9a

deformis77

Registered Member

Worship Amber - Boot Licking Beta

It's a good thing you're here, you've got a TON of boots to lick.That's right, you need to lick ALL of these boots clean with your tongue! Hot girls send their boots here for betas to scrub clean with their mouths (no matter how dirty they are). This is just the first batch, but I need to make sure you know what you're doing and not some COMPLETELY useless beta male. Why don't you show me how you clean boots, you can practice on mine! And then once I deem you "good enough" then you can move on to the first batch of boots! This is a BUSINESS, so time is money! If these boots don't get cleaned and sent back to the goddesses, YOU'LL be the one suffering the consequences.

File Size: 752 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 13 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Boot_Licking_Beta.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/b9nbdk2vo3s6

deformis77

Registered Member

Lisa Jordan - Hooked and drained

Hello goddess I was curious if you could get a long acrylic mani pedi like in some of your vids and do a (long nails) light blue mani pedi with rinds-tones or whatever to make it look hot. (The tip is for the mani pedi) Also please have your bare feet face and perfect long nails in the video but not too far from the camera and please say my name alot. I started watching your clips a while ago but never thought I would order a custom. I thought I would just be able to jack off and go away but you got me addicted, hooked. Talk about how you want to make me more addicted and make me say that your feet and perfect nails own me. I love when you wrap your nails around your toes and show them off as well. My favorite part is your long fingernails, toenails, and when you wiggle them. Talk about how you love making me addicted and owned for your feet. Also say how your feet and perfecting fucking nails are going to drain me and my bank account and you don't ever want me to stop coming back. I also like when you say atta boy. Talk about how you love making addicts and making their life better by allowing them to spoil your feet and in return you allow them to get hooked, owned, drained, but get the luxury of worshiping your goddess feet. I'm a filthy addict for you. At the end count me down and make me bust the biggest load for your feet and nails and stick out your hand saying you want more customs and how all of my money needs to be in your perfectly manicured nails that I pay for!

File Size: 797 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Hooked_and_drained.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/atxx8lzyqwbe

deformis77

Registered Member

Miss Noel Knight - Controlled Cum

You want to cum, don't you? Isn't that why you came crawling to me. You need a woman to tell you how and when to orgasm. Jerking under your own control has no appeal. You need me to own your pleasure and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I will give you expicit instructions on how to touch yourself and you will follow all of my directions to the letter! You will release when I say, on my count and not a moment earlier - or else! This is one of my hottest JOI clips to date. Should not be missed!

File Size: 515 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Controlled_Cum.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/0do7rygvfhp2

deformis77

Registered Member

Domina Mara and AstroDomina - JOI Game With Their Clean Soles

Domina Mara collaborates with AstroDomina in their shiny Dominant outfits and matching black patent heels. They are ready and perched on a love seat ready to have you jerk to their perfect barefoot after teasing their toes out of their shoes. They play a game if they will allow for release - Domina Mara doesn’t want your cum. Watch to see the results

File Size: 692 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Their_Clean_Soles.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/gjdyk2ramj8k

deformis77

Registered Member

Young Goddess Kim - Breakfast at Goddess Kim's

I wake up in the morning with this slave knelt at My feet at the end of My leash.. What a privilege to stare and adore My divine feet all night long, and now it finally gets to kiss and worship them. I order it to fetch My slippers like a good bitch and it crawls to Me with them in its mouth like a pathetic d0gg! After letting it kiss My feet, and checking on My property in the chastity cage, I lead it into the kitchen, crawling after Me at the end of My leash. I snap My finger and order breakfast to be served to Me outside. It's a beautiful day and I love starting it with an inferior male beneath My feet where it belongs. I turn it into My footstool, a piece of furniture I rest My feet on while I drink My tea. it sniffs inside My slippers, deeper as I flog its back. Sniffing the well worn, fluffy slippers that smell of My addictive sacred feet... While I enjoy My breakfast, I allow it to lay beneath Me on the hard ground with My feet resting on its face. Granting the foot object some of My spit, and keeping it shut up and serving beneath My soft soles!

File Size: 570 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 15 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Breakfast_at_Kims.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/0ctl5defhbxb

deformis77

Registered Member

Crystal Knight - Teased Into Addiction - Foot Worship

What do you like more? Bare feet or fishnets? This session will enhance your love for both. Prepare to be seduced into the ultimate foot addiction. There is no escape. Once you experience this session, you will have a foot obsession for life. Pump yourself harder into subspace as you completely surrender to my soft superior soles. My toes, my heels, my feet are all you will ever need.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 6 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Worship.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/mvhy3gi1oz31

deformis77

Registered Member

Honey Barefeet - Blueball Punishment for Step-mom's Nylon

You have been such a disapointment for me. I have been training you so well to serve and worship mommy's only nylon soles. But you are being such ungrateful and disobedient boy. I found out you've purchased online another woman pantyhose and have been secretly sniffing and wanking for them. Im so mad at you now. I have to punish you for this. Now bring those filthy pantyhose you have been hiding, tie them up around your pathetic dick and get on your knees infront of me. You are going to beg me for sniffing my nylon feet without permission to touch yourself. Your punishment is crawling on your knees as you worshipping mommy's soles without any bit of orgasm. Rejected, deniyed, being unloved and unwanted by your mom is your deepest fear. And today will have to pay for your behaviour with ruined orgasm.

File Size: 633 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 8 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Step-mom's_Nylon.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/18emwmd0qewr

deformis77

Registered Member

Goddess Lindsey - Weak For Santas Boots

Worship Santa's sexy boots like the little boot freak we both know you are. Santa knows everything, I know about your dirty little obsession with boots. I know how much you want to be slobbering all over them keeping them nice and clean. On your knees for My sexy leather boots is where a freak like you belongs. you can't run from what you want most. Santa is giving you such a nice gift this year, the gift of worship. The chance to put yourself to use with your tongue and thoroughly worshipping My boots.

File Size: 622 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 7 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Weak_For_Santas_Boots.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/yyr2vo3deuk3

deformis77

Registered Member

Goddess Jasper - Controlled By Sweaty Soles

Dive in to an immersive experience of manipulative and sensual domination. Allow your thoughts to empty, your inner monologue replaced by my melodic and gentle voice. I will show you just how effortlessly I slip into your subconscious, underestimated and sweet. Within moments you're mine, obeying my every command without regret thanks to my seductive and steamy delivery.
Using every inch of my perfect body to keep you on edge, I insist on teasing you before you even touch. My sweaty heels dangling just far enough to drive you insane from the light smells. Delving deeper, I punish you erotically; all in the name of consuming your mind permanently. Aching, flushed, and senses failing; you'll finally see these perfect french manicured toes stuffed tightly in my clear, foggy heels up close. My soles bright pink from the heat and sweat, it's time to release for me..

File Size: 519 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sweaty_Soles.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/kjvopg9setcy

deformis77

Registered Member

Taylor Knights Empire - Clean Em Loser

My Life in a Nutshell.. Tend to my tropical garden while listening to the beautiful beach waves on this 70 degree day. Sit down to read for a bit and notice my boots are dirty. Grab my camera to film all about you losers cleaning them up. Make another $500 off you today just by posting said ridiculous clip..

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Clean_Em_Loser.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/spxm21lkj5sj

deformis77

Registered Member

Natalya Vega - From Boot Licker to Dick Licker

As you can see, I wore the kinky boots you like so much… I know how weak you become when you see black shiny boots… It makes you much more agreeable… but how much more agreeable exactly? I mean it’s easy to look at me and say that you’d do anything for me… anything for one kiss on my boot… anything to be my personal boot licker for the rest of your life… but do ya really mean all that? I’m gonna need you in total service to me if you wanna be my boot licker cuz boot licking pretty much symbolizes the fact that you be the lowest of the low… It implies that you’d lick dirt from my boots, you’d surrender your manhood… you have no spine… you’re a wimp… a total peasant… I know how hard it’s gonna be to take this fantasy and turn it into a reality and I really wish I could be there… especially in the beginning when you cry a lot as you get face fucked… I know how hard it’s gonna be to concentrate on giving the best blowjobs when your not used to guys holding your ears and pulling your hair… Are you ready to dedicate your whore mouth to my boots…

File Size: 508 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 14 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Boot_Licker_to_Dick_Licker.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/zxhlj4kmvpzc

deformis77

Registered Member

Heather Highborne - Public Foot Shame

Did you really think you’d tell me I have pretty feet and we’d go somewhere private? My feet will make a pathetic boy like you cum in seconds in front of all these people. Since you clearly worship my feet I’ll take off my shoes right here, right now and make you worship the ground I walk on like the fuckin goddess I am while you jerk your dick in public.. now! You should be grateful I even let you cum to my feet.... matter of fact I should make you lick up every ounce of your cum.

File Size: 546 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 14 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Public_Foot_Shame.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/ndulld461a4y

deformis77

Registered Member

Ceara Lynch - Basement Foot Licking Loser

This might be a weird first date since I asked you to come over to my basement instead of a restaurant, but I think you’ll like what’s for dinner. I have a suspicion about you that you’re not like the other guys at work, which is why I asked you out. The truth is I wanted to tell you something. I’ve noticed you checking me out, but especially whenever I take my shoes off at the office. I’ve seen you crane your neck for a better view of my pretty feet, looking away whenever I catch you sneaking a peek. That’s why I think you’ll enjoy what I have planned. To be honest I have zero intentions of dating you, but I’ve always wanted a foot servant. I figured you’d enjoy licking my feet if they were dirtier so my dungeon seemed perfect for my new foot slave. Isn’t this a better relationship? You can dine on my sweaty feet every night, worshipping my delicious toes and licking my smooth soles. I’ll even let you jerk off while you suck on my feet. Keep jerking that cock and make yourself a tasty dessert to lick off those perfect feet.

File Size: 503 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 6 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Licking_Loser.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/zd1xcxjzrnl8

deformis77

Registered Member

Worship Amber - Amber Resolution

Don’t ya just love a “New Year” ?
Its the BEST time to set goals and achieve them! I know Its only been a week or two but I have already accomplished SOOOO MUCH! I’m just AMAZING at achieving my goals. In fact, I am so far ahead of schedule that I’ve decided to help YOU achieve yours.
But in order to do that, you need to HAVE goals lol. Why don’t we start off easy like…. Becoming a BETTER slave for me. An Amber Resolution! Most people give up after the first week, which is great that we are starting late lol. But to keep you motivated, we should pick a goal that you can achieve RIGHT NOW! Ohh, I know… you can give me TOTAL control of your ORGASMS!!! That means you can ONLY stroke for ME! C’mon, we will start RIGHT NOW. Pull it out and start stroking, dummy! I’ll be right here helping you the ENTIRE time! I’ll even let you stroke to my smooth toned legs and my soft juicy lips! This is going to be the BEST year yet, for a beta like you.

File Size: 1,28 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 22 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Amber_Resolution.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/mgyrvew6awfb

deformis77

Registered Member

Heather Highborne - My Ex Is My Property

Oh Slave… place my shoes and regal underwear on the dressing table… and find a place for my socks and towels.
Huh??? What??? it's not possible! We were lovers
in the past!!! At the time You were rich and powerful. What happened… is it really you??? How did u end up as a fuckin peasant??? A slave. My new boyfriend’s fuckin slave? Haha… that’s hilarious! I love it!
Kneel down and kiss my feet, slave

File Size: 766 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 20 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ex_Is_My_Property.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/ux6r5m6uw0l8

deformis77

Registered Member

Trixie Banks - One Foot Complement Gets You Outed

Did you really think you’d tell me I have pretty feet and we’d go somewhere private?
My feet will make a pathetic boy like you cum in seconds in front of all these people...did you really think I’m some amateur who sells low quality feet pics online?
Keep stroking your dick to my freshly painted toes while I tell you how worthless you are....You should be grateful I even let you cum to my feet....

File Size: 507 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 13 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Complement.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/rmuvrfbuz3mq

deformis77

Registered Member

Miss Honey Barefeet - BBC Footjob Obsession for a white small dick

I know you missing my livecam where i used to tease little white dicks by stroking my black dildo. I know how much small dicks are obsessed with this fantasy, watching footjobs for superior cocks like this. No wonder, bcze bbc is so attractive. You can see how good it fits between by big feet, how my soles wrinkles when i wrap it and my toes curles when i rub it. You are jealous and horny now dont you? Yeah, i thoguht so. You also regret your your little dick comparing it to this big one. You know, all pretty girls love it big and love it black.Thats a rule. Big black cock is iconic. Small white dicks can maybe be turned into cuckolds (big luck!) You are already happy to stroke and worship my big soles upclose when this bbc stands nearby. You are obsessed with this comparison thing and when i say how much i love bbc. Thats right, thats how it shud be for white dick betas.

File Size: 728 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
BBC_Footjob.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/9gtezlw05bl3

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!