• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Facesitting, Smothering, Asslicking - Cruel Female Domination

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Why We Fart In Their Faces
Format : mp4
File Size : 651 MB
Duration : 00:06:55
Resolution : 1920x1080
This scene opens with a close up of Mistress Mercy talking about how hot it is and how sweaty her body is. The camera pulls back and we see she is talking to Princess Mia and they are both in bathing suits and as it pulls back even further we see they are sitting on stools with slaves sitting behind them, secured to the stools, sniffing their asses. Those lucky slaves! "I'm dripping with sweat down my ass crack" Mia says. "Maybe we should have them clean them" Mercy replies. "Our dirty sweaty asses" she continues. Mia mentions she is also gassy and in the same sentence she blows gas in her slaves face who acts all dazed and confused before appreciating her gift and burying his nose between her cheeks. Mia bounces and her ass wiggles and it's enough for her to release a nice long growler of a fart this time. The slave moans a bit struggling to tolerate the gas but this time keeps his nose buried in her cheeks. The sweat and the gas is potent and fills the room.
Mercy slams her ass in her slaves face and lets out a small silent fart followed by a decent ripper. She pulls the slaves face into her ass. Then rubs it up and down as if she's wiping her ass on his face. Mia lets out another and fans the air because it is getting pretty thick in the room. Mia asks Mercy if she ever puts her slave under the covers and just farts as much as she can. Mercy confuses that she once did it and farted so much she thought she was going to have to give her slave mouth to mouth. They have a good laugh. Mia leans forward and again blasts a fart in her slaves face. The smell always overwhelms him, lol. Now with all the farting the girls feel their ass cracks are pretty nasty. They pull the fabric to the side and tell the slaves to lick up and down the crack and to press against their butt holes when passing over them. The slaves tongue is on Mia's ass when she farts again. Mercy says she is impressed at how gassy Mia actually is. They talk about making the slaves their toilets and then laugh seeing their cocks get harder. Mia asks the slaves if they want to be their full time toilets and the slaves between licks say they do and sound desperate saying so. Who wouldn't want to dine from these two beauties? Goddesses should never be using harsh toilet paper!
ass licking, ass worship, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Mercy, Mia, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Legs - Slave Worship Mistress Feet And Ass In Red Nylons
File Size : 89.13 MB
Duration : 00:03:39
Today my slave is shackled and ready to please me. At first, as a foreplay, he will diligently lick my nylon feet. He will suck every toe on my legs while I rest on the bed. After I satisfied he will start worshiping my ass. He will sniff my nylon booty, inhaling deeply and savoring it scent. He will lick my nylon ass gently and diligently. I'll sit on his face and rub against him until I'm completely satisfied. Yes, today I want to have some fun. Let's get started, slave prepare your tongue, today you will have to work hard all night long.
Ass Lick, ass licking, ass smelling, ass smothering, Ass Sniff, ass to mouth, ass worship, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot fetish, foot slave, foot worship, mistress, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Slave Lick Feet, WORSHIP,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Zara Bizarr - Painful Treatment Of The Slave
File Size : 267.7 MB
Duration : 00:06:03
dominant face sitting, facesitting fart mistress, Female Worship, Pussy Worship Compilation, Zara Bizarr,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Farting Ass Dinner
File Size : 372.47 MB
Duration : 00:08:55
ass licking, Domina Planet, lick my ass, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Honey - Deep Full Weight Smother Fun
File Size : 1 331.2 MB
Duration : 00:10:31
Resolution : 3840x2160
Ava and Honey love alpha men. That's why it's extra funny when they come across little weak betas. There is so much to use them for! The possibilities are endless. Betas are so stupid and have little shrimp dicks. This combination makes betas so naive and vulnerable. Hot girls can basically do whatever they want to them, and they don't really have a choice but to take it. The girls are the ultimate brats! They climb all over him like he isn't even there. His breathing is not on the priority list. The girl's hangout on him and make fun of him for being such a bozo. Then they are going to leave him there while they go out. And all that's left is for him to savor the smell of their ass and feet on his face.
ava, bondage, BRAT GIRLS, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Princess Honey, SMOTHER, Submissive Slave Training,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Mavka - Facesitting And Ass Worship
File Size : 398.79 MB
Duration : 00:09:01
Resolution : 1920x1078
facesitting fart mistress, femdom face sitting, mistress ass worship, Mistress Mavka, Pussy Worship Pov,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Rayssa Garcia - Fart Fetish Humiliation
File Size : 732.71 MB
Duration : 00:12:07
femdom online, fendom facesitting, Goddess Rayssa Garcia, Goddess Rayssa Garcia online, lick my ass, Pussy Worship Pov, Tongue Her Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Lady Renee - You Will Worship My Arse
File Size : 500.32 MB
Duration : 00:08:40
Resolution : 1280x720
Worship and adore My arse slave; you are but a seat for My wonderful backside. I love to bounce on your pussy loving nose, rubbing My scent all over it. My delicious asshole is so close to your nostrils, you will inhale the divine smell of it, I know you desire to lick it. Know that I will use you as My seat, you will worship My perfection and learn to crave Me more and more...

Also available in wmv format
Arse Sniffing, arse worship, ASS FETISH, ass sniffing, ass worship, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, Female Supremacy, FEMDOM, femdom online, GODDESS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS, lady renee, mistress, Mistress Lady Renee, Mistress Lady Renee online, Pussy Sniffing, PUSSY WORSHIP, Queening, renee, STOCKINGS, White Booty,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Naama - Spitting And Sucking Iron Stud
File Size : 112.32 MB
Duration : 00:02:32
domination face sitting, facesitting fart mistress, femdom forced facesitting, Goddess Naama, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Dutch Oven Becomes A Toilet Box - Goddess Amelia
File Size : 731.04 MB
Duration : 00:06:17
Goddess Amelia has her slave locked in the toilet box. She is super gassy and plans to fill it with her farts. She walks in and opens the lid looking down at her victim, er slave. "Today we're going to do dutch oven" she tells him adding "You're going to be high floating on my gas." She sits on the box and bounces and wiggles her ass until she expels her first fart. She closes her legs to insure it all goes into the box. She comments that even she can smell it so you can well imagine how ripe it is inside the box. She lifts her butt a bit to give you a view of her crack and lets out another fart before locking up the hole completely again with her ass. "It's gotta be toxic in there" she says laughing as she lets out another.
"It looks like at some point I'm going to have to make you my toilet" she says. She lets out a long growling fart and you can tell things are about to get serious, if you know what we mean. She tells the slave to touch himself and to think of her farts in a sexual way. "Think of them as your lover, caressing you in your times of great need" she tells him as she lets out another fart. She humiliates him by saying she knows he's never had a real girlfriend but at least he has her farts and waste. She lets out another fart and then starts rubbing his cock with her foot. She farts again and makes sure the seal is tight, she wants him swimming in her ass gas. Out of curiosity she lifts up and the smell hits her like a ton of bricks. She closes the hole again and farts again. The slave can be heard groaning from inside the box. "Open your mouth" she tells him and she starts to grunt, telling him to chew it all up. The struggle is real as you can hear. She realizes that the slave can't reach up in the box to clean her so she gets up, closes the lid, and leans over the bed, calling her other slave in to lick her ass crack clean!
Amelia, big butts, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Amelia online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - 876
File Size : 1 289.56 MB
Duration : 00:05:57
Resolution : 3840x2160
ass licking, facesitting fart mistress, Female Worship, femdom face sitting, Myra Moans, Pussy Licking Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Mistress Yaz - Step-Daddy Lick My Ass Then Cum While Being My Toilet
File Size : 1 114.58 MB
Duration : 00:09:52
This scene opens with sweet but kinky Mistress Yaz wiggling her ass on step-daddy, Mick. Yaz is tiny, only 4'11", but her ass can bury any face and is something to behold when she starts to gyrate it. "With step-daddy eating so much cum this week I decided to give him a treat" Yaz says looking at the camera. "The treat is my ass" she adds as she starts to slam his face with it. Yaz didn't wipe her ass after using the toilet so has left her panties on to collect the smell for Mick and to prevent a mess on the bed. She slaps his balls and tells him his little dick is so cute. "Take a deep breath" she says and now sits firmly on his face. She doesn't lift up but her butt cheeks are twerking like crazy. She leans forward and lets out a super amazing growling fart that really makes Mick gasp. Again she sits up to cut off his air. Soon her ass starts twerking, gyrating and bouncing again and Mick gets air from all the movement so she turns into a forward face sitting position as she is sick of looking at his cock. She tells him to get it hard and to also get his tongue up into her dirty panties and asshole.
"I love having a dirty butt when I face sit him" she says and adds that he is really not even good enough to lick her dirty ass so why would she ever clean it for him. The stroking and the talk gets step-daddy humiliated and hard. More ass pounding now, Yaz's ass is really captivating through this entire scene. Soon he is begging to cum so she decides to let him because she has an idea. He blows a big thick load and she pulls out a giant dildo from under the covers and wipes up all the cum with it. She makes him lick all the cum off of it. "I know how much you love cum" she says adding that although she knows his own cum is not his favorite, "Cum is Cum." He licks up every drop and then she tells him to lick his hand as well. Disgusted by all that cum she tells him she is leaving!
ass licking, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, cum eating, cumshot, CUMSHOTS, face sitting, Facesitting, family fantasy, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Yaz online, sph, Taboo, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Blazedbrat - Who Can Sit On His Face The Longest
File Size : 580.72 MB
Duration : 00:05:31
A face sitting scene with Goddess Amelia & myself taking turns sitting on a slave's face & seeing which of us can keep him under our perfect ass's the longest. Whenever one of us isn't face-sitting we do our best to throw the slave off by slapping his balls or yanking on his cock. After all, it is a contest! Nice full-weight sitting & butt gyrating, grinding with camera angles from above and below. Sure it's a struggle for the slave & he whimpers from the ball slapping but can you imagine a better place to be than the position this slave finds himself in? In the end, it's decided the slave is both a winner and a loser.
Alt Domme, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Worship, bratty femdom, BUTT DROPS, CBT, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Duo Domme, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat 4
File Size : 481.2 MB
Duration : 00:08:07
Goddess Khaleesi is taking a tour of the new house that Her friend, Empress Star has recently purchased. Of course, She brought Her slave along, as he is also Her driver and sometimes pony. She also wanted to see if Her slave could be of any use in the new household. Empress Star invited Her over to show Her a new yoga workout that She has been doing, but She can't find Her yoga mat in all the clutter of the new place. They're both clad in tight sexy workout clothes, Goddess Khaleesi in a pair of yellow neon yoga pants and Empress Start in a pair of peach-colored booty shorts, sporting camel toe. Goddess Khaleesi tells Her not to worry:
"I brought my bitch with me. I think I told You; a slave is a utility, so We'll use the slave as our yoga mat. Just treat it like you would a regular yoga mat. Let me show You, it's fun!"
Goddess Khaleesi walks over the slave, straddling his head with Her legs.
"I like doing squats on his stupid face. I make him kiss my ass each time, count for me and thank me for each one. Then when I get tired, I just rest on his face and smother him until I'm ready to start again. Here, You start on his pathetic caged cock and balls"
They start squatting down, lowering themselves onto the slave's prone body, namely his face and balls. Goddess Khaleesi sticks Her perfectly round ass into his face and has him kiss it, while Empress Star puts Her weight on his balls. He starts to count, them out, watching their asses go up and then come down onto his face and crotch. She takes a break at 5, sitting down fully on the face of the slave and cutting off his air:
"Whew! I've got to catch my breath. What's great about that, is that it's also at the slave's expense; the slave can't breathe while I'm catching my breath. It's almost like I'm catching the slave's breath!"
The slave's face is deep in the crevice of Goddess Khaleesi's perfect tight ass, ensuring that he cannot take a single breath. She rides his face like a mechanical bull, making sure that She stops any attempt at breathing with Her yoga-pants-covered pussy and ass.
"You should feel lucky to have your worthless face in such perfect pussies and asses, slave"
He counts up until 10 and then they start doing the splits on him. Khaleesi slides Her legs apart and smothers him with Her yoga-pant-covered pussy, She starts doing hip thrusts up and own, grinding Her ass into his face while Empress Star continues to use his caged cock and balls as Her mattress.
They switch positions, with Empress Star sitting on his neck and chest, as they do a variety of moves, each one assuring that the slave cannot breathe and/or has his caged cock and balls crushed, as the two sadists enjoy tormenting the slave even more than the actual exercise itself. Finally, Goddess Khaleesi tells Empress Star:
"Hey, let's smother the slave until it u.I mean ?falls resting' under us"
They both take their turns atop the slave, Khalessi again on his face. The slave starts to buck and squirm, trying desperately to find some oxygen, but the two are relentless, Goddess Khaleesi keeps his leash pulled extra tight, ensuring that his face can't go anywhere besides Her ass, while Empress Star holds down the fort.
Finally, the slave lays still and the two just giggle, finally coming off of the slave's body they leave for lunch.
ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Kissing, ass smothering, ass worship, begging, booty shorts, Domina Planet, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Domina Planet online, Ass Kissing, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ass smothering, empress star, ass worship, EXERCISE, begging, Facesitting, booty shorts, Female Supremacy, Domina Planet, femdom online, Domina Planet online, Goddess Khaleesi, DOUBLE DOMINATION, empress star, EXERCISE, Goddess Khaleesi online, Facesitting, Human Furniture, Female Supremacy, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, femdom online, SMOTHER, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Kissing, ass smothering, ass worship, begging, booty shorts, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, DOUBLE DOMINATION, empress star, EXERCISE, Facesitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - From My Hole To Yours - Mistress Tiffany Fox
File Size : 443.8 MB
Duration : 00:11:15
Mistress Tiffany Fox's ass pet has had its training ramped up recently and Mistress has made it inhale and smell every bit of Her farts, then smothered it in them. She's lying in bed with a stomach ache, moaning in pain because She has a bad stomach ache. She has Her slave come out of the closet that She keeps it in and has it come to the edge of the bed. She uncovers Herself and gets on Her hands and knees, Her bare ass in its face:
"Get your tongue up My ass, slave, I had bad diarrhea last night and My asshole is burning. I want your warm wet tongue up My hole, maybe you'll loosen up what's left in there"
She spreads Her ass cheeks wide open and pulls the leash, pulling its face and tongue into Her ass. It starts to lick Her spread-open hole when She suddenly lets loose with a loud, flapping, nasty fart that makes the slave flinch its head backwards.
"Whoopsie, sorry, that slipped. A little gravy might have come out with that one, but I know how much you love that. Suck it all up now"
She makes the slave peck at Her asshole like a woodpecker, back bobbing its head back and forth faster and faster as She blows another nasty fart into its face.
"Oooooh, fire in the hole! You'd better put that out quick, get your fucking tongue in deeper, bitch. That's not doing it for Me, turn around with your head on the bed"
She then has the slave lay its head back on the bed, face up and tongue out. She gets into a crab walk and lowers Her ass onto the slave's face and tongue, which disappears inside Her anus. The slave starts licking again, darting its tongue in and out of Her sore and stretched rectum.
"How does it taste? Can you tell what I had for dinner last niight..? No? Here's a blast from the past"
She drops another fart bomb into the slave's mouth, the power of the fart expelling its tongue, which comes shooting out with the fart.
"Oooooh, that one was a real humdinger! Probably the tastiest on yet, huh? I want you to start rating My farts. Just like the Olympics, I'm trying for a perfect "10".
She pops a couple of small, but powerful fart blasts into its mouth before then releasing a loooong, nasty, wet sounding cloud of stink into Her pet's mouth and nose. She sits down completely, trapping the slave's tongue up Her gravy-stained asshole.
"Don't you fucking take your tongue OUT of My asshole! I told you, it's buring and your tongue is soothing"
The slave starts to tongue fuck Her asshole again, as She starts to pump Her ass up and down its face and tongue, speeding up but finally unsatisfied, She has the slave lay on the floor. She climbs down off the bed and sits upright, on the slave's face, Her asshole sealed to its mouth. The slave commences with its tongue fucking, but She giggles as She releases another bomb into its mouth and face, but this time the slave seems more accustomed to it and just whines softly but keeps tongue fucking Her until She's done.
"Get back in your closet, pet, and stay there until morning. Unless I have any ?anal emergencies' in the middle of the night, hehe"
anal tongue fucking, ass domination, ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass tasting, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face bouncing, face farting, face fucking, face sitting, Fart Injection, fart smelling, fart smothering, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Tiffany Fox, Mistress Tiffany Fox online, smothering, tongue farting,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!