• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Cute teen in hard sex

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Xxxmas Sex

Xxxmas Sex
Peter Green, Juan Largo, Ryan Riesling, Holly Hendrix, Cadence Lux

Its time for the holidays so you know college students are getting creative with their Xmas parties. In this submission, Holly hosts a party in her dorm room with costumes, xmas lights and some snacks. So we end up with a submission that has naked girls wrapped in lights, sucking candy cane cocks, and guys dressed up in costumes fucking Holly and her friends.
GENRE:Group Sex, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Tattoo, Skinny, Blowjob, Blowjob - Double, Pussy Licking, College, Straight, Bald Pussy

Size: 1.13 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 854 | Duration: 58 min 32 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Soft Serve

Soft Serve
Ramon Nomar, Sam Norton

I was seeing this girl. Her best friend Sam wanted to set up a surprise birthday party for my girl. Sam made plans with me to talk over the details of the party. I showed up and Sam did not have the same plan as I did. Sam wanted to have a party, but not for my girl. She wanted the party in my pants because my girlfriend was pissing her off. Sam wanted to some payback and she was going to get it no matter what. I went along with it. Sam had a pretty little puffy pussy. It was so clean and sweet. I could of eaten her out all day. She was loving my cock as it slid deep into her soaked pussy. She even let me get a couple of fingers in her ass while my cock was poking her stomach. She squirted on me so I had to make that pussy come again with my fingers and it splattered everywhere. I returned the favor and blasted the whole side of her face with my cum.
GENRE:One-on-One, Facial, Teen18+, Petite, Caucasian, Black Hair, Ass Licking, Straight, Bald Pussy

Size: 492 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 854 | Duration: 33 min 43 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Alot Of Licking

Alot Of Licking
Aidra Fox, Presley Hart

After another fight with her boyfriend Aidra was staying with Presley. She was going on and on about how her boyfriend doesn't do this and that, and how she just doesn't know what to do any more. Presley suggested that maybe Aidra just wasn't into boys anymore. Aidra smiled, looked into Presley's eyes, and said that's exactly what she was thinking. Presley jumped at this chance, literally, and was half on Aidra's lap, as she deeply kissed her. Presley then took control and showed what a girl can do, as she licked Aidra's pussy and ass until she came. Aidra gave it right back. They eventually ended up in the 69 position until they were both satisfied then laid back in each others arms.
GENRE:One-on-One, Booty Shorts, Teen18+, Woman (20-29), Black Hair, Brunette, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Living Room, General, Lesbian, Bald Pussy

Size: 680 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 27 min 39 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
A Night With Charlotte And Kiara

A Night With Charlotte And Kiara
Chad Rockwell, Antonio Ross, Kiara Night, Charlotte Shay

A brunette Hungarian and a blond Russian walk into a house. No, this doesn't end in a bad joke. Instead, Charlotte and Kiara end up showing off for our cameras in their short dresses, teasing our crew before running their mouths over ready cock. When the eager beauties crave more than just one, we bring in a second stud to appease these cock-drunk sirens! Their tight pussies are dripping wet at just the thought of being fucked by Antonio and Chad. But it's only when the foursome begins to swap positions, trade partners, and fuck each other into a sloppy moaning mess that these two really let loose! A brunette Charlotte and a blond Kiara walk into a house. and have an amazing, pounding, moaning Euro Sex Party! Want to join in?
GENRE:FFM, Foursome, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Blowjob - Double, Face Fuck, Hair Pulling, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Amateur, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Spoon

Size: 1.13 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 41 min 34 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Caught In The Act

Caught In The Act
Voodoo, Chloe Star

Chlloe was very excited because Mark, her fathers friend, was coming over to pick some stuff up. She was so horny thinking about it, that she began playing with her pussy in her bedroom. When Mark got to the house he heard moaning noises coming from Chlloes bedroom. He went into her room to check on her and found Chlloe playing with her wet pussy. Chlloe told him she was going to continue playing with her pussy in front of him until he joined in. He munched on her succulent pussy, and she sucked on his cock. She got her pussy pounded and got man milk all over her pretty face.
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Skinny, Black, Brunette, Blowjob, Straight, Bald Pussy, Cameltoe

Size: 973 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 36 min 44 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Raunchy Rub Down

Raunchy Rub Down
Tyler Steel, Skye West

Skye was a very horny and very cute 18 -year-old chick that loved big cocks. Looking at this petite sexy teen, you would've never imagined that she could possibly take such big dick. Skye looked really innocent and sweet, so how could she possibly handle a big cock? Turns out, she was hungry for it. Skye's hunger was insatiable. It made her pink little pussy wet and stretch in order to handle her craving. Watch this hot teen girl deep throat a massive dick and ride it like she'd been riding big dick for years. Skye may have only been 18, but she could handle some serious cock!
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Petite, Caucasian, Blonde, Masturbation, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, General, Straight, Hairy Pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural)

Size: 929 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 37 min 2 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Sex Toy Party

Sex Toy Party
Charlotte Cross, Brittany Shae, Karmen Bella, Gia Paige, Adriana Maya, Charlotte Cross, Brittany Shae, Karmen Bella, Gia Paige, Adriana Maya

College girls stuck in their dorm with time on their hands will find ways to have fun. This scene shows us what happens when sex toys are brought into the equation. The party started off with a classic game of spin the bottle. Next thing you know, a pussy pump came out, followed by dildo fucking, and a group masturbation extravaganza. The smoking hot ebony teen, Adrian, was the ringleader of these insanely freaky shenanigans that had all kinds of hot college ass. You won't want to miss a moment of this scene!
GENRE:

Size: 1.05 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 854 | Duration: 1 h 5 min

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Naughty Teen

Naughty Teen
Erik Everhard, Natasha White

Natasha White decided to hang out with us at our cottage up in the mountains. She was admiring the expansive view and said the only thing that was missing was having some amazing sex way up there at that altitude. I called my friend Erik who was also staying at the cottage and he obliged immediately! He had been checking her out in her cute, tight cut-off jean shorts and little red tank top all morning. Her perky nipples were peeking through her sheer shirt and you could just barely see her butt when she moved in certain ways. Natasha is petite but what she lacks in physical stature she more than makes up for it in gumption and passion. She deep throated his cock with such zeal and excitement it only made it that much hotter to film.
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Petite, Masturbation, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, General, Straight, Bald Pussy

Size: 1.62 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 51 min 30 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Look But Dont Touch

Look But Dont Touch
Sofia Rivera, Karlee Grey, Alexis Rodriguez, Brooklyn Rose, Brad Thompson, Mike

College is a time for experimenting and expanding your horizons. What better way for a group of guys than to watch some girl on girl action! That was what happened when these girls realized that their buddies had never seen a girl suck on some titties or
GENRE:Group Sex, Big Ass, College, Lesbian, Big Boobs (Natural)

Size: 703 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 854 | Duration: 43 min 34 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Patriotic Pussy

Patriotic Pussy
Adriana Chechik, Jasmine Wolff

Jasmine and Adreana where looking way hot in their sexy 4th of july outfits. They where getting ready for a celebration and where waiting to get picked up when they decided to have a little fun together. It began with some making out that led to all their
GENRE:One-on-One, Bikini, Teen18+, Tattoo, High Heels, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, General, Lesbian, Bald Pussy, Independence Day

Size: 748 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 31 min 55 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Fancy Pants

Fancy Pants
Levi Cash, Esmi Lee, Kendra Lynn

This week on Money Talks we hit the streets with a little toy that was sure to please the ladies. It was the Clit Licker and it's even better than some real lips. Then it was back to the store where Esmi was stacked with some cash and ready to work her magic. After some fresh titty flashes, the real action walked through the door in the lovely Kendra. It wasn't long before Esmi was sucking that pussy and warming it up for some fucking in the shop!
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Woman (20-29), Blowjob, Pussy Licking, General, Straight, Bald Pussy

Size: 2.13 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 1 h 10 min

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Paparazzi Pussy

Paparazzi Pussy
Justin Hunt, Ana Rose

When paparazzi spot hot stars Ana and Justin on a night out, they hope to get the scoop on Hollywood's newest power couple, but the celebs do their best to ditch them for some privacy. As Justin tries to outpace them in his sports car, the thrill of the chase makes Ana start getting horny! The sexy blonde pulls out a dildo and stuffs it into her wet pussy before giving Justin some road head, just in time for the photographers to get an eyeful through the window. When the couple think they've lost their pursuers, they pull over in a quiet spot and Justin bends the hot starlet over the hood! Just when Ana takes Justin's huge load all over her face, the paparazzi pull up to get the story of a lifetime.
GENRE:Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Hair Pulling, Car, Outdoors, Couples Fantasies, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Lying, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary, Side Fuck, Sex Toys

Size: 877 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 40 min 28 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Dream Team

Dream Team
Lilli Dixon, Brandi Fox, Kimberly Costa

Kimberly, Lilli's best friend since grade school, had just broken up with her overtly flirtatious boyfriend. She consoled her as best she could and figured the best way to make her feel better was to play a little frisky game by blindfolding her, caressing, teasing and gently kissing her. Kim was astonished that her gal pal would even break those personal boundaries, but she always secretly had a bit of a crush on her. She went along with it, and they both gradually went a little further and further with every passing moment. While they were caught up in each others bodies, making out and groping, Lilli's step mom, Brandi, walked into the house and overheard some of the commotion going on upstairs. She walked in on them and was surprised to find them in the throes of passion. Brandi told her stepdaughter how shocked she was and eventually finagled her way into a threesome with them. It was Lilli's only way of insuring her step mom would keep their little secret.
GENRE:FFM, Glasses, Mature, Teen18+, Brunette, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, General, Lesbian, Colored Stockings, Big Boobs (Implants), Big Boobs (Natural)

Size: 1 002 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 45 min 3 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Play With Austin

Play With Austin
Alex Mae, Jonny, Nicolette Austin

I came home from work early and I caught my girlfriend with her college friend taking selfies in their underwear. Good thing I had my camera recording to surprise her. I said hi and they were startled, but they did not take long to get comfortable with the camera. Soon after, they were naked and kissing each other. They invited me to a threesome and we all went to the next room. They started out by licking each others pussies. Then, I joined in and they sucked and fucked my cock. I pounded their pussies and glazed them both with my man juice.
GENRE:FFM, Sex, Glasses, Cum Shot, Facial, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Skinny, Black Hair, Brunette, Reality, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, Amateur, Lesbian, Straight, Bald Pussy

Size: 333 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 854 | Duration: 31 min 47 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Main Squeeze

Main Squeeze
Peter Green, Ayn Marie

Ayn came for her first time audition. She was gorgeous with model looks and had a pair of teen tits that were flawless. Ayn undressed and revealed that slim and tight body. She grabbed a pillow and rode her pussy on the corner of the couch. We were very impressed by how freaky this chick was. Her sweet round ass looked amazing as she got off. Then Peter joined the party, and she sucked that cock like a pro. We knew Ayn was going to have a bright future in the biz when we saw that. She rode that dick amazingly, as her big tits bounced all over. Ayn got her pussy rammed and got that man juice all over her pretty face. It was a fantastic audition!
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Tattoo, Skinny, Masturbation, High Heels, Blowjob, Living Room, Amateur, Straight, Bald Pussy

Size: 1.21 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 47 min 36 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Meeting Morgan

Meeting Morgan
Mick Blue, Morgan Lee

Morgan Lee was hanging out and when I finally convinced her to let me film her play with herself she mentioned she had to use the bathroom. As she opened the door, she saw Mick shaving in the nude and was completely flabbergasted by his dick size. She closed the door just as fast as she opened as she apologized profusely in embarrassment. I asked her if she liked what she saw and she replied with an emphatic yes! A little later on Mick walked in on Morgan masturbating and they were off to the races. Morgan personifies what this site is all about. She's a sexy little teen who loves huge cock.
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Booty Shorts, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Tattoo, Petite, Masturbation, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, General, Straight, Trimmed Pussy

Size: 1.14 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 42 min 30 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Luscious Layna

Luscious Layna
Levi Cash, Layna Landry

We had a nice party the night before, and some people had to stay over. We thought everybody was gone already by the time we came back, but some partied a little longer than others. As we picked up the house we came upon Layna soaking up some sun. We spied on her and got a surprise pussy shot. It seemed that she didn't want any tan lines from her bottoms. We surprised her in return, but she was more happy to see Levi than anything. Even though her man was sleeping in the house, she wanted to fuck Levi. We needed her to prove to us she wasn't tricking us, so she spread her legs and gave us an up close and personal shot of her nicely trimmed bush. We had to move into Levi's room to dampen the moans, as the bush started to wail. Layna was horny as hell. She was bent over on the couch demanding for her ass to be licked. Levi obliged and made sure he thoroughly pleased everything between her legs. Layna buried his cock in her mouth before she buried it in her bush trap. She bounced her tits around, as levi pushed further in the bush. Her added some more conditioner to her already well maintain crotch patch. We then escaped the area going unnoticed.
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Bikini, Cum on Pussy, Cum Shot, Teen18+, Tattoo, Tall, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, cheating, General, Straight, Trimmed Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural)

Size: 1.41 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 48 min 19 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Star Quality

Star Quality
Nathan Bronson, Bella Star

This weeks submission comes from Nathan who got ahold of his new camera and went right to his girls room to see what she was up to. Luckily for us, she was just hanging out in her underwear looking real sexy. She had plans to go and meet with some girlfriends but her man had other plans. It did not take much for him to convince her to stay and play around with him. She was very eager to get to work on his hard cock. Do not miss this hot Ebony beauty getting railed , very hot!!
GENRE:One-on-One, Glasses, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Skinny, Black, Black Hair, Bedroom, Amateur, Straight, Bald Pussy

Size: 566 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 854 | Duration: 34 min 6 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Pillow Fight Overload

Pillow Fight Overload
Dixie Lynn, Jonathan Jordan, Jimmy Michaels

For petite blonde cutie Dixie Lynn, men come and men go but she can always count on her pillows to be there for her. Dixie loves to bury herself in her big comfy bed, strip down and hump her pillows like they're a mob of men hungry for her pussy. When Dixie gets interrupted by two workers coming into her house, Jonathan Jordan and Jimmy Michaels, she throws a tantrum that can only be soothed by taking their big hard cocks into her mouth for some sloppy two-on-one blowjob action. The guys take turn railing Dixie's tight pink pussy after they tear open her yoga pants as she moans and squeals with joy. Jonathan and Jimmy fill Dixie up with their cocks as they show her how good a humping from a real man can be.
GENRE:Sex, Threesome, Creampie, Cum Shot, Pussy Creampie, Masturbation, Blowjob, Blowjob - Double, Oral Train, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, 18-24, 25-34, Amateur, Interracial, Work Fantasies, Cowgirl Blowjob, Doggystyle Blowjob, Missionary, Missionary BJ, Reverse Cowgirl BJ, Side Fuck BJ, Top Ad

Size: 446 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 36 min 40 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FarinGGun

Forum Lord
Twisted Glory

Twisted Glory
Loupan, Bia Marques

Hey Gringos! Today the sexy Biia was in town and she certainly wanted some fun. So Loupan called her over for some. Biia had an amazing body. Large breasts and an incredible ass and she knew how to work it. These two had lots of fun at the pool and I was lucky enough to film it. These two were some freaks and I saw it all! Loupan was wild to get into that pussy and Biia was certainly craving some big cock! So things started getting freaky and sooner than later Loupan was all up in that ass!
GENRE:One-on-One, Sex, Big Ass, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Tattoo, Latina, Black Hair, Masturbation, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Pool, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants)

Size: 1.11 GiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 34 min 23 s

00240x0032-09.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!