• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Crazy BDSM! They get up the incredible!

forforman13

Registered Member
Danica Dillon Danica Dillon Loses the Takedown Challenge

Danica Dillon - Danica Dillon Loses the Takedown Challenge

591 MB | 53 min 54 s | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: Danica Dillon is a sweet girl. So much so that our guys could take her sitting down. Even though she was offered thousands of dollars more if she could keep them out of her holes, this weak and innocent thing was just too obliging. Despite her honestly adorable attempts to escape, Danica Dillon is going to get stuffed air tight with 5 rock hard cocks, and she's gonna love it. Rough sex, choking, anal, DP, & Bukkake!

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Happy to be Stuffed

Happy to be Stuffed

Year: 2010
Tags: Fucking Machines, Bondage, Fetish, Masturbation

140 MB | 12 min 10 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 960
Description: Madison isnt a DungeonCorp feature model yet, but she has definitely risen to the unofficial title of a DungeonCorp darling...She's a happy girl doing kinky things and living a new, kinky life...I wish I could be a 21 year old girl, who's hot and in touch with my kinky side...a sought after model...it's hot, young, vagina envy...i admit it...or maybe I just want to own her, and not be her...owning is the closest thing to being, afterall...ha...I'm happy enough watching her...This girl is so small and so curvy...makes me hungry to think about her teasing little body..The thing I pinpointed about Madison while watching this video? She is either an angel or a succubus...There seems to be no in between...to view her, you're either seeing a cute, little, woman, or a sexual demon...And she does kinda growl when she cums...we picked a big, black dildo for her...its stuffs her as she moans, giggles and writhes....

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Double Bind 2

Double Bind 2

Year: 2012
Tags: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

538 MB | 38 min 29 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Any time you make two girls suffer alongside each other there comes a point where they try to help minimize their pain together. We have come up with a way to keep Juliette Black and Katharine Cane on opposing sides. One gets to suck a cock while the other takes a caning. We will see how much they want to help each other when helping means taking the beating.
They will have a little time for love, but it will be on our terms. We want them acting out their lust for our pleasure, not using it to satisfy each other. There is a special supply of strap-ons just for that purpose. They fit neatly over their faces so these two little girls can really get their noses in there. And as long as they fuck with the appropriate amount of enthusiasm they may be able to avoid any more punishment.

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Katharine Cane And Nikki Darling

Katharine Cane And Nikki Darling

Year: 2016
Tags: BDSM, Electric, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Lesbians, StrapOn

1.51 GiB | 42 min 4 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Nikki Darling

Nikki Darling

Year: 2012
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

586 MB | 48 min 55 s | SD| Windows Media | 720 x 1 280
Description: Nikki Darling is a tiny little dancer who went from classic ballet to pole dancing and now finds herself in the dungeons of
Kink.com. First she is tied in a back bend with a painful crotch rope. Next she is suspended in a classic hogtie with her girlty exposed
to clamps and relentless orgasms. For the final pose she is beautifully contorted on the floor, helpless. Her perfect body gets greased up
and caned and her juicy pussy is pounded hard until she cums

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
The Piano Instructor: Riley Reid Submits

The Piano Instructor: Riley Reid Submits

Year: 2013
Tags: BDSM, Submission, Squirting, Domination, Hardcore

882 MB | 1 h 13 min | SD| Windows Media | 720 x 1 280
Description: Riley Reid gets tied up and has rough dominating sex with James Deen in this fantasy role-play update! She is very submissive and enjoys being controlled and fucked hard! Face fucking particularly turns her on. Riley is also very orgasmic and squirts multiple times as she comes like crazy!

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Bailey Blue

Bailey Blue

Tags: BDSM

92.3 MB | 12 min 16 s | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: We've bound lovely Bailey to the chair and we relish in her struggle. Taking pause to admire her wonderful body and such. Her predicament is apparent, she wants out, but there's no chance of that happening today. To add to her struggle, we then get Bailey down on the floor. Down on her knees, bent and bound, we maneuver the vibe into place. Her hands grasp air as we toy with her, pushing her towards orgasm and Bailey is then left bound on the Dungeon floor...(SHOOT ID: BAI_041312)

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Day 5 kitten and taters Heavy Impact and Incredible Orgasms

Day 5 kitten and taters Heavy Impact and Incredible Orgasms

Year: 2011
Tags: BDSM, Toys, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

547 MB | 45 min 26 s | SD| Windows Media | 720 x 1 280
Description: The day is started with rides on sybians for some orgasm control training. These two trainees are pushed further than they can imagine and their pussies are getting the best of both of them. Once they can take no more, they are allowed a release and it is a powerful release.
Next Sophie helps out with some pain management training with some OTK spanking. We push the girls hard with several implements of pain. When it seems they can take no more we rip more orgasms from them.
We finish them with endurance testing by applying zippers to their bodies and hang bowling balls from crotch ropes. The only way they get the final orgasm is through pain.
The training is coming to a close and both of them have shown vast improvement. They both have grown in their own way and it is time for us to decide which is worthy of calling herself a slave.

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Ashley Lane & Rain DeGrey

Ashley Lane & Rain DeGrey

Year: 2014
Tags: Bondage, Spanking, Torture

1.07 GiB | 53 min 35 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Rain DeGrey enjoys watching Ashley Lane cum. It's nice to see someone else get their pussy tortured with intense vibrations for a bit. This beautiful redhead has a banging body, firm tits, and an amazingly sensitive pussy. So sensitive that a few minutes with the Hitachi has her screaming her lungs out through the ball gag in her mouth. It's a complete orgasm overload for Ashley. She would snap her legs shut forever if they weren't held open by chains. We're going to keep her cumming until her eyes roll back in her head and her voice gives out. Rain won't get to look on forever, though. We have something even more intense in store for her. The Hitachi may be the most powerful hand held vibrator, but it pales in comparison to the power of the Sybian. Rain won't even have her feet on the ground while she rides this motorized monster. All of her weight will keep her clit pressed firmly against the machine. It's powerful enough to tear orgasms for her aching pussy through caning, breath-control, and whatever other distractions we provide. She has no hope of escape. Just like Ashley, all she can do is scream and cream. Unlike our lovely decoration, Rain isn't done after a bit of fun. We've got her face down and ass up, bound by her ankles and wrists over a barrel. Ashley is looking on from her cage, happy that what comes next isn't happening to her. Rain gets caned so brutally that the welts form instantly. She's whipped so hard that her back is covered in stripes. Tears pour down her face and she grips her bondage for support. She's spitting, cursing and crying but we don't let us for a second. She said she didn't feel challenged enough earlier. Well, she certainly doesn't have that problem now.

00240x0032-10.png

FileBoom

forforman13

Registered Member
Alice in Bondageland

Alice in Bondageland

Tags: Bondage, Domination, Spanking, Rape, Lesbo

525 MB | 52 min 35 s | | MPEG-PS | 240 x 352
Description: Alice goes to a job interview, but the rabbit hole she falls into is full of whips and chains... At her new job, the boss, Ms. Queen(known as Red to her friends) keeps two slaves who she constantly torments. The Red Queen is looking for new subjects, and Alice finds herself ending up side down in susoensions, being smacked around with vampire gloves and other sadistic horrors. Alice is finally released for the day; and when she returns to work the next morning, the place is locked up with a sign on the door declaring the building condemned by the Dept. of Building and Safety...

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/4349f5a42e482

forforman13

Registered Member
Lore Lexi Lexi Lore: Holey Temptation

Lore Lexi - Lexi Lore: Holey Temptation

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Cumshots, Facial, Braces

829 MB | 1 h 15 min | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: At church, Father Stirling Cooper preaches to his congregation. He speaks on the power of the sins, temptation and lust. Lexi Lore sits in the pews, mouth full of braces, wearing a low cut shirt and a short skirt. Father Stirling asks Lexi to stand beside him, and show herself before the congregation. He blames Lexi for the lust that she inflicts on the minds of all men who see her dressed in such a way. Father Sterling asks if she wishes to repent for her sins, and she says yes. Stirling has her kneel at the alter before him and asks his congregation to take part in the ceremony. The men line up and with Father Stirling leading by example and they whip out their hard cocks. Lexi opens her mouth wide to receive her penance. They shove their dicks in her mouth and she sucks them all the best she can. Father Stirling spanks her with his Bible, chokes her, and spits in her face. They strip her naked and tie her up with rope in a praying position there at the alter where she kneels. They fuck her mouth some more, spank her ass, and play with her pussy. Next, they place her onto a padded table on her hands and knees, tied up with even more rope. One by one they fuck Lexi's pussy hard and spank her ass while her mouth is stuffed with cocks. After that, they move Lexi to one of the pews and triple stuff her petite frame with one dick in her ass, one in her pussy, and another in her mouth. Father Stirling and churchgoer, Mr. Pete stuff both of their big cocks inside Lexi's pussy and fuck her double-vaginal, stretching the limits of her pussy and she loves it. They flip her into the "spoon position" and Lexi's holes once again get fucked deep in this very creative double-penetration position. Once they all have had their way, and shoot their loads all over Lexi's face, she is forgiven.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/56851581ec6b7

forforman13

Registered Member
No Holes Barred

No Holes Barred

Tags: BDSM, Anal, Domination, Gang Bang, Hardcore

393 MB | 48 min 22 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 960
Description: Just when it seemed like it couldn't get any hotter..it does...Cheyenne is now bound to the bed...The boys continue to have their way with her. The intensity is turned up a couple notches now though...She struggles to answer their inquiries and for each correct answer she receives a reward. No holes are barred and Cheyenne's holes are filled to the brim. Ass, , mouth...nothing is spared. Splayed out on the bed, Cheyenne opens wide and takes it all. Finally, her gagged and gaping mouth is spattered with cum...

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/d1e18b09602ef

forforman13

Registered Member
Tessa Taylor I Want to Fuck This Model

Tessa Taylor - I Want to Fuck This Model

Year: 2010
Tags: BDSM, Device, Fuck Machine, Solo, Masturbation

136 MB | 11 min 33 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 960
Description: It's a Saturday afternoon and while watching this footage to write the update commentary, I definitely came to the conclusion that I want to fuck Tessa Taylor...and I want more than that...this is the type of little, tanned, blonde, natural, dirty-minded, comfortably perverted model that drives me nuts...she not only comes off like a girlty, pixie, bundle of joy, she is one...just watch her during the interview...so sincere and charming...so fucking cute...like candy...but what I really like doing with women like this is testing them...so, you come off like a dirty girl who is ready for anything...lets see how you do when we make you immobile and expose your pussy...let's see if we can suffer you through orgasms...Tessa loved it...but it was a walk in the park for her...you know she loves feeling the ropes restaining her...being up on display for our cameras...we need to take this one much farther...perhaps a day with the Pope...or myself...that might just suffice my urges to fuck her...or I'll enjoy watching Christian do it on FuckingDungeon...if we can find her to book her, you can be sure to see her again..

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/5cc8060548cd9

forforman13

Registered Member
Apr 19, 2013: Flesh Circus | Sarah Jane Ceylon

Apr 19, 2013: Flesh Circus | Sarah Jane Ceylon

Year: 2013
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

1.64 GiB | 29 min 53 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their s and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnilingus techniques.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/d4f4da6f38253

forforman13

Registered Member
Maya Kendrick Prison Paralegal

Maya Kendrick - Prison Paralegal

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Blowjob, Hardcore, Flogging, Cumshots, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Zapper

1.97 GiB | 54 min 42 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: All paralegal Maya Kendrick needs to do is get her client, Mr. Pete, to sign the plea deal her boss has worked out for him. Pete promises to sign as long as Maya loosens his cuffs. Maya knows she shouldn't, but she really feels for Mr. Pete and decides to help him out. As Maya loosens his cuffs, Mr. Pete grabs her by the throat and tells her to touch his cock. After being locked up for so long, Mr. Pete is thirsty for some action and this long legged red-head girl is ripe for the taking. He gets her on her knees and makes her suck his cock as she rubs her pussy. He feels up her tits and fucks her through the bars of his cell before telling her to unlock the door. Maya unlocks the door and finds herself tied up with her legs spread and her holes exposed. Mr. Pete clamps her nipples, flogs her ass and tits, teases her with the zapper, and finger fucks her, before sinking his dick in her tight pussy. Maya moans as she feels Mr. Pete's fat cock slide into her. She cums hard on his cock and then begs him to fuck her asshole. Mr. Pete pushes his cock into her asshole and gives this girl a good hard pounding. Maya's holes are gaping by the time Mr. Pete decides it's time to flip her over. Maya is tied on her knees with her ass up in the air. She begs Mr. Pete to hit her, so he flogs and crops her ass. After warming her ass to a rosy pink, he fucks Maya in her and ass as she squeals on his fat cock. Finally, he cums all over this girl's face and leaves her for the guards to find.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/6592667d57542

forforman13

Registered Member
January 24, 2011 | Whore Bound Part Two | Cherry Torn, Sister Dee

January 24, 2011 | Whore Bound Part Two | Cherry Torn, Sister Dee

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

373 MB | 33 min 13 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Cherry Torn just wants to feel it. The beatings, the humiliation, the shame, the orgasms. All of it. She needs the pain. It makes her body feel like she is floating through the world. She craves the kind of bondage that leaves her exposed and strips her of control. Cherry wants to be used and discarded. The only way she can feel satisfied is by satisfying others. And when she has had it all, and it has stirred her lust, she waits and hopes for a release.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/e9c2f2dc86ca9

forforman13

Registered Member
Red August

Red August

Year: 10.04.2019
Tags: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

2.00 GiB | 37 min 31 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit. She's got the perfect tits for tying up. The ropes just wrap around them so nicely. Once they are wrapped what can you do with them? Why not attach them to her ankles? Suspended! As she goes spinning around in the air there's more pain and more excited laughter. With such perfect tits she has to have them bound between two poles. The poles go behind her knees so that pushing down means pulling on her boobs. What a perfect position to make her cum. She cums so hard she drenches the stage.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/791080d4ced95

forforman13

Registered Member
London's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed Airtight After Work

London's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed Airtight After Work

Tags: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Cumshots, Facial, Deepthroat, IR, Cum in Mouth, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Licking

2.00 GiB | 55 min 52 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Hot buxom MILF London River has been dancing since she was 18, and today she brings one of her personal fantasies to Bound Gang Bangs. Horny from a long day working the pole, London goes home with a group of customers from work. She can't wait to get a taste of all the man meat she's followed home, and the men can't wait to get a taste of her. Clad in her work heels and a tiny bikini, she gets on her knees and immediately starts sucking cock. She takes cock after cock into her wet mouth, working hard to please the guys. But the group isn't impressed with her cock sucking skills and make fun of her for being so bad at giving head. Eventually they tie her to a post in the garage and take turns fucking her face. London takes every hard cock, gagging on them as they hit the back of her throat. She squirms as they play with her wet pussy while they fuck her face. Next, they suspend her in rope bondage with her legs spread. She moans as they begin fucking her warm wet . Taking advantage of her exposed holes, the guys go straight for double stuffing this eager strung up girl. London screams as they fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. She cums hard as they pummel her holes and choke her. London loves getting used like this and begs for more. The guys take her down and stuff her airtight, fucking her , ass, and mouth at the same time. They take turns spit roasting her and making her taste her pussy and ass on their cocks. London screams as they stretch her holes wide open. Drool leaks from her mouth as they ruthlessly fuck her mouth. Finally, they blow their loads all over her face, leaving London covered in cum. Getting glazed does nothing to dull London's lust and she begs to cum again. The guys grant her permission and London cums hard. She loves being a used wrecked girl.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/39d59a1f08b75

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!