• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Crazy BDSM! They get up the incredible!

forforman13

Registered Member
Michelle's Punishment Part 01

Michelle's Punishment Part 01

Year: 17.03.2020
Tags: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

1.14 GiB | 15 min 11 s | | MP4 | 2160 x 4 096
Description: Brat chick Michelle deserves some punishment and Dr. Lomp doesn't miss the chance. Firstly she gets forced to sit on restriction chair, and then receives whipping on her back and butts. Her lovely white skin slowly turns red, as she gives up herself and starts to scream. In the final Dr. Lomp, riding crop in his hand, whips her sexy tits and armpits and gets her crying in pain.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/439c49f8a45a5

forforman13

Registered Member
Skye & Summer's Maid for Bondage II

Skye & Summer's Maid for Bondage II

Year: 1999
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline

704 MB | 1 h 20 min | SD| AVI | 368 x 512
Description: Summer Cummings, Deva Station, & Goldie Starr are under the mercy of cruel mistress Skye Blue in this tale of tantalizing torment and tease... obedience has its rewards.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/af27b55f5b01f

forforman13

Registered Member
Sinn Sage, Kacie Castle Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Ki...

Sinn Sage, Kacie Castle - Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions! (25.04.2019)

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, Lesbian, Anal, LezDom, Strap-on, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Flogging, Ball Gag, Boot Worship, Ass Licking, Rimming, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Clothespins, Handler

1.95 GiB | 54 min 13 s | | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Poor Kacie Castle can't stop obsessing about sex and bondage with other women. She's so consumed, she can't even concentrate when speaking with her therapist Sinn Sage. Sinn takes advantage of this, and puts Kacie over her knee and spanks her. She informs Kacie that she will learn how to take a pounding today, since it's clearly the only way to cure her. Sinn spanks Kacie's ass red, pinches her nipples and slaps her breasts. But soon Kacie's puffy, wet pussy is also begging for attention. Kacie is stripped naked, handcuffed, and her dirty underwear is stuffed into her mouth. Sinn applies clamps to Kacie's tender nipples. Sage pulls out her flogger and uses it on Kacie's pussy and nipples. Hard blows that sting and gets Kacie wet. Sinn is so mean to Kacie's beautiful little titties, slapping, sucking, and biting them. Next Kacie has to lick and kiss Sinn's shoes. Sinn flogs Kacie's ass and tells her that Kacie's happy place is when someone tells her what to do and fucks her. Kacie finds herself upside down on the patient's couch, bound with rope, clamps held painfully tight across her torso. Sinn sets her big fat ass on Kacie's face, then teases Kacie by holding her pussy inches from Kacie's face. After some pussy slapping, Sinn sits on Kacie's face. Now it's Kacie's turn, and she is eagerly dutifully rewarded by tongue fucking her asshole. Unable to wait any longer, Sinn grabs her vibrator and straddles Kacie's face to cum hard. Squirting and soaking Kacie's face. She makes Kacie understand that her place in life is to simply be a dirty cum rag. Kacie is suspended in tight rope harness, ball gag to keep her quiet, her holes exposed to Sinn's sadistic whims. With Sinn behind her, Kacie has no idea what will happen until she feels Sinn's large strap-on dildo enter her pussy. Fucked hard and relentlessly. This is the therapy she needed. Kacie is put on the ground to get ass fucked. Ass up in the air, vulnerable to Sinn's predations. Sinn pounds Kacie's ass, opening her asshole and driving the strap-on dildo deep into Kacie, who has her face pressed into the office carpet. The ball gag makes it difficult for Kacie to moan with pleasure. She will have plenty to fantasize about later when her doctor's visit ends.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/3f758e1befac0

forforman13

Registered Member
No Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams 3

No-Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams 3

Year: 2020
Tags: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Swirlies, Licking piss from floor, anal creampie eating, Anal stretching, gagging, Nasty filth, Spanking, Big ass, Brunette

313 MB | 28 min 29 s | | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Description: After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/c8968ecdc31aa

forforman13

Registered Member
Ariel X: Body Builder Double Pe rated in Diabolical Devices

Ariel X: Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Double Penetration, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Squirting, Spanking, Handler

545 MB | 49 min 42 s | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: Ariel X and The Pope have known each other for a long time, and things get more intense every time they meet. Ariel begins shackled to the wall with her legs spread and her arms pulled up, to ensure we get to see those glorious muscles flex when The Pope hurts her. Her body is abused in a way that only he knows how to do, and she cannot get enough. The orgasms are just as powerful as the torment, so right away, the pace is set for the day! Ariel soon finds herself bound in a doggy position that now shows off her perfect back side. The Pope works his way through several implements before choosing to use his hand as the preferred weapon of ass destruction. He switches gears for a moment, and issues a brutal bastinado. Then he moves the cane to the rest of her flesh and gives her some beautiful cane marks. The orgasms continue, and we get one of the most brutal spankings in DB history. Ariel keeps begging for it to be harder, and The Pope doesn't disappoint. It's time for the final scene and Ariel is on her back with her legs pinned back and her feet up in the air. He dishes out more torment before fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. We don't get to see double penetration often on Device Bondage, so this is a huge treat. And since it's Ariel X's gorgeous holes getting DP'd, it's just that much better.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/ef5b2c046f82c

forforman13

Registered Member
Leah Winters (Sadistic Sustenance

Leah Winters (Sadistic Sustenance

Year: 24.04.2020
Tags: Alternative lube, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Face fucking, Facial, His ass to her mouth, Huge toys in ass, kicking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Cum for lube, Anal stretching, Beatdown, Bondage, Crying, Denial, Endurance challenge, Face slapping, Facesitting, gagging, Pussy pain, Riding, Screaming, Spanking, Big ass, Brunette

313 MB | 58 min 29 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 852
Description: The day after Leah Winters and Dr. Mercies made Submission, Inc, she came back for this. Despite her ass (and the rest of her body, really) having already being roughly used, the good doctor decided to use it even harder today. As he had gotten to know Leah, Dr. Mercies had learned that she's an absolute sponge for domination, sadism, and extremely rough anal usage. The result from day 2 of their quarantine together is very harsh. Dr. Mercies' fucks her ass from every angle while also punishing her pussy and stomach. But it's also quite tender, as they were both very thankful to each other for their time together. Note that this session was self-filmed by Dr. Mercies.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/ac720203db87a

forforman13

Registered Member
IN THE HOLE I

IN THE HOLE I

Year: 2020
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Dildo, Suspension, Spanking, Caning

760 MB | 36 min 38 s | SD| MP4 | 478 x 850
Description: There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts. Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards. She stirs as her captor enters. Sister Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists. Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below. PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on. That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs. The scene is so beautiful Sister Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/011bf5c9d6369

forforman13

Registered Member
Long March Jessica

Long March - Jessica

Year: 30.05.2020
Tags: BDSM, rope, chain, chili, candles, burning, pussy torment, lezdom, whipping, orgasm

1.42 GiB | 24 min 51 s | | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
Description: None of my girls are fond of the long march setup but I just don't let them miss it out no matter how they try to postpone it. So now it was the poor Jessica next in line. The setup is the same as usual, first the twisted rough rope with knots, then the steel chain, after that the candles - these are for making the inner sides of the labias rough, preparing them for the final pepper sauce full of yummy capsaicin.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/096fd9382f267

forforman13

Registered Member
Baby Sid: Machine Fucked To Squealing Orgasm

Baby Sid: Machine Fucked To Squealing Orgasm

Tags: BDSM, Solo, Anal, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Nipple Clamps

199 MB | 10 min 36 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
Description: Baby Sid is locked down and ready to go! She's cuffed, clamped and on her back, with a machine fucking her ass while she uses a vibrator on her perfect pussy to cum. It's a very private moment (shared with all of us!)

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/264744e13f350

forforman13

Registered Member
Brooke Johnson (Punish my Mouth and Tummy

Year: 22.01.2020
Tags: Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Face sitting, Facial, Fucked-up cum games, Nasty cum play, Rimjobs, Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Beatdown, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Facesitting, Pain, Trampling, Nose pain, Tongue punishment, Skinny

509 MB | 31 min 10 s | | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Punish my Mouth and TummyBrooke Johnson, January 22, 2020
Brooke Johnson is a hot little hardcore masochist who makes suffering look easy. She's also very submissive to Dr. Mercies, so this was a happy day for him. He asked her to dress up like a sweet girl and then turned her into a dirty, sweet piggie toy. He fucked her face with a painful set of tongue tongues in her mouth and a nice metal hook secured into her nose to make it more porcine. Then he fucked her face very roughly, including while he lay on top of her with his knees jammed into her tummy. He also sat on her face with the metal hook in it to hurt her nose while he beat her. Finally, he fed her a special ass-dipped, foot-delivered cum meal, which you'll have to watch to fully enjoy. Brooke and Dr. Mercies finished in good spirits. Objective accomplished!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/f41e80b05bd57

forforman13

Registered Member
Gia Must Atone for Tardiness Part 3

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 3

Tags: ROPE BONDAGE, BDSM, GAGGED WOMEN, MALE DOMINATION, BIG TITS

514 MB | 22 min 44 s | | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A lot of prep work has been done so far, but now is when things start to come together. I tighten up Gia's breast bondage with some thin rope and then I tape up Gia's face. Gia moans and yelps as I clamp her nipples. She moans and yelps even more when I tie them off to her thighs. Gia can't seem to keep her legs still, which means she can't stop tugging on the clamps, which means much joy for you and me! I tidy up the ropes around her ankles and I also tie up her 2 big toes. At the end of the clip, I remove her gag in preparation for what I have planned next. This is where Part 3 ends.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/02c425b9537c2

forforman13

Registered Member
Baby Sid Submits to H3ll4SL00tz

Baby Sid Submits to H3ll4SL00tz

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Flogging, Vibrator, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Cumshot, Stockings, Spanking

1.06 GiB | 30 min 8 s | | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: The beautiful blonde Baby Sid is strapped to a device on her elbows and knees in a room painted black. H3ll4SL00tz slaps, crops, and flogs her round ass. He slips fingers into her pussy and licks her asshole. He unleashes his hard tattooed cock from his jeans and Baby Sid wraps her juicy lips around it and sucks it to the hilt. H3ll4SL00tz slides his cock deep inside her asshole and fucks it hard until he blows his hot load onto her perfect tits.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/79bd9d7f99e98

forforman13

Registered Member
Casey Calvert: Submitting From Afar

Casey Calvert: Submitting From Afar

Tags: BDSM, Masturbation, Vibrator, Fingering, Clothespins, Nipple Clamps, Stockings

1.57 GiB | 44 min 39 s | | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Casey Calvert and The Pope have a long-running relationship that is covered in BDSM. Even when they cannot see each other for long periods of time, they still find ways to make that connection. They agreed to share this private moment with us, so that we can get a little taste of the connection they share when they are kept from each other for too long!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/15e43dbb1fb65

forforman13

Registered Member
Decadent Dyke Bar Delights: A Classic & Creamy Whipped Ass Compilation

Decadent Dyke Bar Delights: A Classic & Creamy Whipped Ass Compilation

Tags: BDSM, Anal, Double Penetration, Femdom, Lesbian, LezDom, Strap-on, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Ebony, Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Vibrator, Clothespins, Flogging, Dildo, Compilation

1.18 GiB | 1 h 50 min | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: Decadent Dyke Bar Delights is a classic Whipped Ass compilation of the hottest, sexiest, most audacious all-girl gang bang Dyke Bar delicacies. Starting with the daring Darling who wanders into the bar where sassy gals Daisy Ducati and Mona Wales are visiting the lusty bar owner Mistress Kara. It doesn't take long for Darling and her bounteous bosom to succumb to the advances of the three ladies who take her to the basement, sit on her face, finger her and run an orgasmic lesbian strap-on train in all of her girlty holes! Adventures include flogging, cropping, spanking, pussy licking, pussy clamps and lots of pussy, anal and DP strap-on fucking. Next up is the lovely Lorelei Lee who is seduced by three hot and horny beguiling babes Cherry Torn, Daisy Ducati and Mistress Kara. Each one of these slinky girls have their way with Lorelie's holes, first they fuck her shaved, pink pussy and then bend her over into doggie and fuck her ass until she is begging to cum. More face sitting, licking, strap-on cock sucking and over the top DP induced orgasms. Then hot tough chicks Mona Wales and Mistress Kara close up the bar and head over to a late night party where Phoenix Marie is dominating hot young thing Abella Danger. The evening escalates from spanking, foot worship and pussy licking to flogging, severe humiliation and strap-on pussy fucking. Next buxom beauties Bella Rossi, Chanel Preston and Arabelle Raphael get it on all night long after a wet and wild t-shirt contest. All parties enjoy a ruckus night filled with pussy licking, face sitting, woman handling, finger banging, pussy pounding, anal and tons of hot lesbian orgasms! Finally gorgeous, buttoned-up business woman Ingrid Mouth shows up at the dyke bar where Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling descend upon her in the ladies room for some after hours shenanigans. These masterful mistresses dominate Ingrid with all of their best moves including stuffing her hungry holes with strap-ons, squirting orgasms, a zipper and more! Watch all these insatiable, voracious girls fuck and get fucked into submission again and again in Decadent Dyke Bar Delights!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/bda522b518eb6

forforman13

Registered Member

Tags: Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Face sitting, Facial, Fucked-up cum games, Nasty cum play, Rimjobs, Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Beatdown, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Facesitting, Pain, Trampling, Nose pain, Tongue punishment, Skinny

196 MB | 31 min 10 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 852
Brooke Johnson is a hot little hardcore masochist who makes suffering look easy. She's also very submissive to Dr. Mercies, so this was a happy day for him. He asked her to dress up like a sweet girl and then turned her into a dirty, sweet piggie toy. He fucked her face with a painful set of tongue tongues in her mouth and a nice metal hook secured into her nose to make it more porcine. Then he fucked her face very roughly, including while he lay on top of her with his knees jammed into her tummy. He also sat on her face with the metal hook in it to hurt her nose while he beat her. Finally, he fed her a special ass-dipped, foot-delivered cum meal, which you'll have to watch to fully enjoy. Brooke and Dr. Mercies finished in good spirits. Objective accomplished!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/e389e47871fbc

forforman13

Registered Member
Jun 11, 2010 James Deen and Gia DiMarco (9269)

Jun 11, 2010 - James Deen and Gia DiMarco (9269)

Year: 2010
Tags: Fetish, bdsm, submission, newcyber, public, Anal

961 MB | 1 h 20 min | | Windows Media | 720 x 1 280
Description: Gia DiMarco is as close to perfect as it gets. Her tits, her ass, her face, her , perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect. We take this near perfect Italian hottie and humiliate and fuck her in a public bar. The crowd cheers for squirt, and squirt she does, all over the bar, then into a glass which she is made to drink. She gets double penetrated, face fucked by a stranger with a huge cock, strap-on fucked, spanked, abused, and treated like the girl she is. Don't miss this classic Public Disgrace update.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/1450d668cf424

forforman13

Registered Member
Leah Winters (Leah in Chains

Leah Winters (Leah in Chains

Year: 03.05.2020
Tags: Face fucking, Fucked-up cum games, Rough oral, smacking, Cum shoved down throat, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training, Big ass

487 MB | 26 min 37 s | | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Leah stayed with Dr. Mercies for over a week during the initial pandemic madness, when everything was shutting down. Not only did she submit to 4 epic anal sessions for Assylum; she also submitted to two Slavemouth sessions during the breaks when her ruined asshole was recovering. This one is hard and mean, with Leah getting relentlessly brutalized in heavy, cold chain. Why? Because this is what she needs and craves. Objective accomplished!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/081ed5cbacd49

forforman13

Registered Member
Angel Allwood (Training Anal Angel, Day Two

Angel Allwood (Training Anal Angel, Day Two

Year: 2014
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, IR, Anal

553 MB | 50 min 26 s | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: Porno newbie Angel Allwood has many things in store for her today. Painful stress position / predicament bondage with nipple torment, made to exercise, rough blow jobs and facial abuse, ridiculous weighted cowgirl fucking and a severe anal fucking scene. If she can make it here, she'll make it anywhere.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/d3b952fce7c2d

forforman13

Registered Member

1.47 GiB | 31 min 10 s | | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/caa4c08fd547b

forforman13

Registered Member
Feb 23, 2010 Rain DeGrey

Feb 23, 2010 - Rain DeGrey

Year: 2010
Tags: BDSM

571 MB | 47 min 39 s | | Windows Media | 720 x 1 280
Description: What the fuck is with this woman????? One non stop screaming fucking orgasm after another till she is a puddle of cum... We have had extreme orgasms in scenes before but never like this... This is a shoot NOT to be missed!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/1d03bf8400559

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!